Other Governance Roles
Richard on Air New Zealand challenges loy… CuriousSteve on Air New Zealand challenges loy… borisnz on Air New Zealand challenges loy… Lance Wiggs on Why we need Skypath Dan C on Why we need Skypath
- "Arrives late for flight, if known"
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- About Lance
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Posts I like
- Air New Zealand challenges loyal customers to move elsewhere
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- RT @davemosk: "Take the square root of anything an American says, but multiply anything a Kiwi says by 3" @katefryk • 10 hours ago
- @SelwynPellett what did you decide. The bike seems inconsistent with license retention. And amazing. • 10 hours ago
- “Arrives late for flight, if known” wp.me/p2eky-2tR • 1 day ago
- Don’t like being stuffed around by ridiculous security? You might be a terrorist. Really firstlook.org/theintercept/2… http://t.co/4OdIDYv8qi • 1 day ago
- Via @Timely - ideal place to point to folks who are relatively new to growing businesses using the web. blog.gettimely.com/announcing-tim… • 1 day ago
- @JoshDaniellNZ @Snowballrich remembering that $50k does not make an investor qualified. We had to return funds to one investor. • 1 day ago
- @ludwigw auckland is insane - there is no reason happening here it seems • 2 days ago
- Nice to see Willis Bond using @Timely for booking apartment appointments for Wynyard Quarter. • 2 days ago
- US goes big: Crowd Funding limit of $50 million. Ours is $2 million. seedinvest.com/blog/regulatio… • 2 days ago
- @ChrisKeall much better than meerkat - no login required. • 2 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.