Other Governance Roles
Valerie Lopez on If nobody owns your mortgage n… Keri Eagan on Do Oxfam, Amnesty and World Vi… Gary Hudson on If nobody owns your mortgage n… Cox Lujon on If nobody owns your mortgage n… Cox Lujon on If nobody owns your mortgage n…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- NZGirl is not safe
- Buyers and Sellers guide to Web Design and Development firms
- Contact Lance
- @rkwrkb well if 600 car parks disappeared then the price on the rest should have risen. @wellyjulz @badtom • 32 minutes ago
- @rkwrkb aha - so we need to have real prices for parking ($29 here in Auckland) and cheaper trains. @wellyjulz @badtom • 34 minutes ago
- @rkwrkb That timetable is wildly unacceptable. Does park and ride make sense? @wellyjulz @badtom • 42 minutes ago
- @szechuan Worth the wait! • 1 hour ago
- @rkwrkb It’s more the trend towards public transport - and that all decent global cities have lousy parking. @wellyjulz @badtom • 1 hour ago
- @rkwrkb No parking = more able to drink etc. I suspect nothing has happened to retail/hospo @wellyjulz @badtom • 1 hour ago
- @Megapope @NatDudley @iHavill APALCAS OR ALLCAPAS? • 4 hours ago
- RT @wellyjulz: Question: has anyone studied whether loss of 600ish CBD car parks last year in earthquakes affected retail sales or traffic … • 6 hours ago
- “Australians bet more money on the Melbourne Cup each year than they put in venture capital funds” brw.com.au/p/entrepreneur… • 2 days ago
- @nzben bollocks to that - undertaking is awesome. @PublicationsPro • 2 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.