Bill Gates’ last day video – starring Hillary Clinton, Obama, Al Gore, Dave Stewart (Daily Show), Bono, JayZ, Brian Williams…..
Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… tristanmarris on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… Chris Werry (@chrisw… on When will electric cars take… @CJ_NZ on When will electric cars take… Juha Saarinen (@juha… on When will electric cars take…
- NZTE is offering to help you raise $1-$5m. Apply now.
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- The hot weather in Greece
- About Lance
- RSS feeds now on Stuff
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- @benkepes you appear to be the only person who could decipher the PR • 11 hours ago
- @nzkoz beautiful to watch. • 13 hours ago
- RT @NetHuiNZ: NetHui 2015 kicks off on Wed! Registration is only $55 and Day 0 events are free so make sure you secure your seat - http://t… • 15 hours ago
- NZTE is offering to help you raise 1-$5m. Apply now. lancewiggs.com/2015/07/06/nzt… • 15 hours ago
- RT @modsta: CallPlus, moving goal posts and Super 12 Rugby stuff.co.nz/business/opini… • 17 hours ago
- great radio from @thenbr and @TransportBlog nbr.co.nz/article/nbr-ra… • 17 hours ago
- Personal sharetrading in NZ: Systems don’t talk to each other, security is scary and usability woeful. Fix the basics. • 18 hours ago
- RT @toxaq: Unless you know of a house with a standing army, navy and airforce with millions of tenants, the mortgage analogy isn't useful o… • 19 hours ago
- Making countries pay outrageous debts is a great way to enforce poverty and encourage war. Germany WW1&2. medium.com/@gavinschallio… • 20 hours ago
- “Currently, Germany is profiting from Greece as it extends loans at comparatively high interest rates.” medium.com/@gavinschallio… • 20 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.