Not this year. Apple seems to have a very strange perspective on Mothers’ day.
Other Governance Roles
Hugh Rose on The comics of climate cha… sue mccabe on How do we solve the Gender… Tony on How do we solve the Gender… RVGrin on The end of Kiwibank? Nat on How do we solve the Gender…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Buyers and Sellers guide to Web Design and Development firms
- The end of Kiwibank?
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- About Lance
- Pocketsmith: Advanced personal financial management
- After xtra: Which email should you use?
- @DrZhivan @pv_reynolds don't know what the stats are - but certainly a lot happier. • 18 hours ago
- The Ponsonby Road Plan definitely gets it. aucklandcouncil.govt.nz/EN/planspolici… Except I’m in Amsterdam - and it’s so, so, so much better here. • 21 hours ago
- The RFP Response that has taken over my life is now sent. Normal service is still interrupted though as I’m offshore. • 1 day ago
- Whoops no - it’s a ripoff of @Timely • 1 day ago
- Really nice to see @Timely pop up on Hacker News. • 1 day ago
- @ow I sold a Rolls Royce doing that once. The higher ticket the better, especially with popular items. • 1 day ago
- @ow $1 reserve will change that behaviour fast. And maximise price. • 1 day ago
- RT @Xero: On the blog: @roddrury spends an afternoon with the Prime Minister @johnkeypm ow.ly/zOC9N ^JD • 1 day ago
- @NonnyNZ Why do you watch that dreadful stuff? It will make your brain go soft. • 1 day ago
- @Kiwiseabreeze Not quite - but I’m currently moving at 300kph. And all of a sudden I have (flaky) internet! • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.