Not this year. Apple seems to have a very strange perspective on Mothers’ day.
Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… tristanmarris on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… Chris Werry (@chrisw… on When will electric cars take… @CJ_NZ on When will electric cars take… Juha Saarinen (@juha… on When will electric cars take…
- NZTE is offering to help you raise $1-$5m. Apply now.
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- About Lance
- The hot weather in Greece
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- RSS feeds now on Stuff
- @benkepes you appear to be the only person who could decipher the PR • 19 hours ago
- @nzkoz beautiful to watch. • 22 hours ago
- RT @NetHuiNZ: NetHui 2015 kicks off on Wed! Registration is only $55 and Day 0 events are free so make sure you secure your seat - http://t… • 23 hours ago
- NZTE is offering to help you raise 1-$5m. Apply now. lancewiggs.com/2015/07/06/nzt… • 23 hours ago
- RT @modsta: CallPlus, moving goal posts and Super 12 Rugby stuff.co.nz/business/opini… • 1 day ago
- great radio from @thenbr and @TransportBlog nbr.co.nz/article/nbr-ra… • 1 day ago
- Personal sharetrading in NZ: Systems don’t talk to each other, security is scary and usability woeful. Fix the basics. • 1 day ago
- RT @toxaq: Unless you know of a house with a standing army, navy and airforce with millions of tenants, the mortgage analogy isn't useful o… • 1 day ago
- Making countries pay outrageous debts is a great way to enforce poverty and encourage war. Germany WW1&2. medium.com/@gavinschallio… • 1 day ago
- “Currently, Germany is profiting from Greece as it extends loans at comparatively high interest rates.” medium.com/@gavinschallio… • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.