Not this year. Apple seems to have a very strange perspective on Mothers’ day.
Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… tristanmarris on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… Chris Werry (@chrisw… on When will electric cars take… @CJ_NZ on When will electric cars take… Juha Saarinen (@juha… on When will electric cars take…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- BNZ doesn't get it. Time to change banks
- NZ's regressive tax system
- About Lance
- Enrolling in Budget's Fastbreak is Easy!
- Punakaiki Fund and Snowball Effect
- A new power company? No.
- Some typical #brassmonkey stats: http://t.co/RVD909TkUe • 1 hour ago
- @paulbrislen @roddrury I just read the Punakaiki Fund NBR article comments whenever I need encouragement. • 13 hours ago
- @roddrury sweet. Now you just need 5Ks for your other three offices :-). • 13 hours ago
- @zenergynz yes there were cones. Not clipped in we Think though. • 17 hours ago
- @StuFlemingNZ no - it’s a good way to do the job safely. • 19 hours ago
- Ruapehu was stunning earlier. #brassmonkey Now in Hunterville http://t.co/USbSCMC9oY • 19 hours ago
- Good safe work procedure on display at @zenergynz in Turangi http://t.co/WazhsrQ3hA • 21 hours ago
- It hit 2 degrees between Tokoroa and here in Taupo. But: #brassmonkey http://t.co/vJQXn5psZj • 23 hours ago
- @whereishayden @MBIEgovtnz wages are great. Revenue per employee is under average. (Less capital I guess) http://t.co/aonnJfnbJS • 1 day ago
- ICT sector added 8 new firms to the 100+ employee list in 2013- 14. (@MBIEgovtnz ICT report) Plenty more coming too. http://t.co/DaprlzeLeP • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.