Not this year. Apple seems to have a very strange perspective on Mothers’ day.
Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on The future of food exports fro… Lance Wiggs on The future of food exports fro… Fraser Paine on The future of food exports fro… Brett on The future of food exports fro… jedsurf on We’ve heard this music…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- The future of food exports from NZ
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- About Lance
- FreeRice: 350m pageviews and at least $320k profit
- How to write a promo email - Apple sets the standard
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Pocketsmith: Advanced personal financial management
- @ByTheMotorway @nzdodo @BikeAKL @wheeledped that sort of view is not helping bike Auckland move from activist to mainstream. • 7 hours ago
- @nzdodo @ByTheMotorway @BikeAKL @wheeledped indeed. We should take the wins. Smile, congratulate everybody and move on. Little things matter • 7 hours ago
- RT @mslissa: Two days left to apply for Head of Digital Product @Te_Papa - media products mentality across rich museum content... https://t… • 15 hours ago
- @LittleCatDesign It's not going to feel good. • 16 hours ago
- RT @poundito: We're hiring for an amazing Lead Designer @vendhq, heading up studio. Get in quick - only up for a couple of weeks: https://t… • 16 hours ago
- Wondering what it's like to be a woman online? Have a chat with dbot. dbot.us • 16 hours ago
- NZ food system is only as good as our worst actors. We need to accept nothing but the highest standards and exit those who cannot deliver. • 18 hours ago
- RT @BrattleStCap: Short-term thinking is inescapable nytimes.com/interactive/20… https://t.co/qq978UAaxo • 18 hours ago
- @RiJac01 @caffeine_addict that's wilfully incorrect interpretation of her words. • 1 day ago
- Sue Devoy is doing a superb job as race relations conciliator: stuff.co.nz/national/polit… • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.