Not this year. Apple seems to have a very strange perspective on Mothers’ day.
Other Governance Roles
Nic on Air New Zealand challenges loy… Richard on Air New Zealand challenges loy… CuriousSteve on Air New Zealand challenges loy… borisnz on Air New Zealand challenges loy… Lance Wiggs on Why we need Skypath
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- About Lance
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- "Arrives late for flight, if known"
- Air New Zealand challenges loyal customers to move elsewhere
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- An open letter to BNZ Credit Cards
- @rowansimpson what are the latest EV/ARR norms from the valley? Or are revenues optional these days? • 6 hours ago
- RT @svs: @rmi Does the @FlyAirNZ Twitter account seriously ask you to call them on the phone every time you ask them a question? (Yes) • 8 hours ago
- @rmi @FlyAirNZ yes. It’s effectively useless as a result. • 8 hours ago
- @gstraker organic growth and investors who are there for the long haul. Short term investors are tough work. @tashmahal • 14 hours ago
- @mikeforbes @NatDudley the alternative of allowing hiding is arguably worse. Good for DNC to review this tough issue. • 14 hours ago
- RT @tashmahal: Based on my Webstock closing, I wrote something about entrepreneurialism and what have you. It's on the internet. https://t.… • 15 hours ago
- @NatDudley happy to register one for you. Same deal with companies in NZ btw. • 15 hours ago
- @lady_nerd hydrate. Sleep on arrival timezone schedule, which may be different to airplane schedule. Don’t drink much alcohol. Exercise. • 15 hours ago
- @MxDEJ @maupuia the amount of extra gunk collected by the new vacuum versus the old one was terrifying. • 15 hours ago
- RT @nzheraldbiz: Christopher Adams: Punakaiki is eyeing a fresh effort to raise cash for a tech investment fund ow.ly/KWLuK http… • 15 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.