Other Governance Roles
Hugh Rose on The comics of climate cha… sue mccabe on How do we solve the Gender… Tony on How do we solve the Gender… RVGrin on The end of Kiwibank? Nat on How do we solve the Gender…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- The product lifecycle - as explained by Apple
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- Buyers and Sellers guide to Web Design and Development firms
- If you are reading this then you are 80% male But the gender algorithm seems to be stuffed: boingboing.net/2014/09/01/twi… http://t.co/tABfatzGIg • 2 hours ago
- That short suspension and the appearance of the note on their website immediately indicate some change has happened. #trpt • 2 hours ago
- I note that Lyttelton Port of Christchurch did suspend port operations util 0700 the next morning after the fatality. lpc.co.nz/TempFiles/Temp… • 2 hours ago
- “The frustrating aspect of this process is that most New Zealand boards insist that they should invite new members..” nzherald.co.nz/business-edito… • 3 hours ago
- @tanya shut your computer and look at a bunny? • 10 hours ago
- @toni_b hurrumph (Happy it's working but...) • 22 hours ago
- @toni_b brick walls feel like a tough way to get users. • 22 hours ago
- I've worked with a GM who met everyone coming on to site, shook their hands and talked safety. Inspiring. #ttrpt • 23 hours ago
- RT @WSJ: Lenovo's CEO camped out in lobby of headquarters to introduce himself to employees by name, not title. on.wsj.com/1tTJhwC • 23 hours ago
- @limberjobs but: http://t.co/7gY2l3FMi9 • 23 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.