Other Governance Roles
Hugh Rose on The comics of climate cha… sue mccabe on How do we solve the Gender… Tony on How do we solve the Gender… RVGrin on The end of Kiwibank? Nat on How do we solve the Gender…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- A new power company? No.
- About Lance
- Pocketsmith: Advanced personal financial management
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- @sparknzltd @AndrewPirie1 start with data roaming please. Still a lot of work to do. • 9 hours ago
- @sponno @vendhq @simantics @rowsell yes. Goggles and gloves at least. • 9 hours ago
- RT @kiwibrew: @lancewiggs I think Vodafone's roaming offer is great, and Telecom's $10/day is awful. @daork • 10 hours ago
- RT @StuFlemingNZ: @daork @lancewiggs AMSIX has been doing mobile data peering since 2001. charges are not based in technical reality http… • 10 hours ago
- @daork who'd be crazy enough to test at $30,000 per GB? That's the broken bit. • 10 hours ago
- @daork Data roaming is completely broken. Telecom's $10 a day effort a notable exception. • 10 hours ago
- @JCE_PC you watch that stuff? • 14 hours ago
- @LaurenceMillar I slip them into my wallet. After a while they just disappear. Seems to work. • 14 hours ago
- SIM cards numbers 12 and 13 acquired. Fascinating to see how countries' approaches differ. The one.constant is that global roaming is a myth • 21 hours ago
- @modsta you would have loved the BMW museum today. Speaking of which - shouldn't that Capri be put out to pasture by now? • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.