I increasingly don’t understand the purpose of Linked-In. They were a nice way of connecting to business contacts, but are and will always be a lousy way of doing anything else.
As they add ‘friend’ updates, news and so forth the real messages (which is who doing what) becomes lost, and the entire business less useful.
Other Governance Roles
Hugh Rose on The comics of climate cha… sue mccabe on How do we solve the Gender… Tony on How do we solve the Gender… RVGrin on The end of Kiwibank? Nat on How do we solve the Gender…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- Telecom's burden is marketing: Spark
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- BNZ doesn't get it. Time to change banks
- Contact Lance
- @harrison_ never missed in thousands of coffees. • 4 hours ago
- London may have lousy coffee - but multi mode public transport, Boris bikes and taxis are superb. People win, commerce wins. • 5 hours ago
- @jpdanner it's more about locations where I drink it. Plus the original one got over zapped by intense Welly sunshine. • 5 hours ago
- @jpdanner this is #5 - as in this is the fifth one I've purchased. • 5 hours ago
- Finally cracked and solved the problem of finding acceptable coffee in London. This is #5 I believe. http://t.co/yorA5soNDP • 5 hours ago
- @R_Chirgwin But do those people even realise it’s happening? • 7 hours ago
- .@kb Foyles has a brand new store as well. A huge difference. http://t.co/NOVL4kAO9p • 19 hours ago
- @kb boom! • 19 hours ago
- Just bought three books. Three physical books. That's London for you. • 20 hours ago
- @CJ_NZ from a purely resilience angle it's perhaps investigable. Not economic versus northern alternatives. • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.