I increasingly don’t understand the purpose of Linked-In. They were a nice way of connecting to business contacts, but are and will always be a lousy way of doing anything else.
As they add ‘friend’ updates, news and so forth the real messages (which is who doing what) becomes lost, and the entire business less useful.
Other Governance Roles
Hugh Rose on The comics of climate cha… sue mccabe on How do we solve the Gender… Tony on How do we solve the Gender… RVGrin on The end of Kiwibank? Nat on How do we solve the Gender…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- BNZ doesn't get it. Time to change banks
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- Contact Lance
- A new power company? No.
- Time to change: Another Fatality at Lyttelton, Port of Christchurch
- @rowsell no. Unless you only have to do the red ones. • 4 hours ago
- RT @thereaIbanksy: http://t.co/abf6993W5y • 5 hours ago
- @nzkoz @szechuan @nzben your buddy should book into a business incubator. • 18 hours ago
- RT @TheNBR: Time to change: another fatality at Lyttelton, Port of Christchurch tinyurl.com/n9dvltc << by @lancewiggs • 18 hours ago
- @DavidSlack @MorganGodfery @sarabeee and if so due to nefarious reasons then a large book of criminal law should be readied for launch. • 18 hours ago
- @MorganGodfery @sarabeee we keep that high ranking because we are intolerant of corruption, media reports on it and it's dealt with quickly. • 18 hours ago
- RT @DirDigEng: NZ State MetService 'blocking data' to rival WeatherWatch stuff.co.nz/national/10436… #opendata • 20 hours ago
- @PolarBearFarm €25 for sim plus 5GB here in Italy. • 1 day ago
- Blown away by @citymapper. This needs to be extended to everywhere. Google maps is increasingly worse. • 1 day ago
- @nzkoz @szechuan @nzben seems pretty sharp. • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.