I increasingly don’t understand the purpose of Linked-In. They were a nice way of connecting to business contacts, but are and will always be a lousy way of doing anything else.
As they add ‘friend’ updates, news and so forth the real messages (which is who doing what) becomes lost, and the entire business less useful.
Other Governance Roles
Protazy Mickiewicz on The end of Kiwibank? Valerie Lopez on If nobody owns your mortgage n… Keri Eagan on Do Oxfam, Amnesty and World Vi… Gary Hudson on If nobody owns your mortgage n… Cox Lujon on If nobody owns your mortgage n…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- The end of Kiwibank?
- Pocketsmith: Advanced personal financial management
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- Contact Lance
- RT @PolarBearFarm: @roddrury @szechuan @lancewiggs many of the Nike+ and fuelband people were ex Apple engineers. Newton and before. Many b… • 8 hours ago
- @toxaq @barnaclebarnes tracking players by camera is pretty advanced too. • 8 hours ago
- Beginning to agree that Nike is making the right move getting out of commodity fit-tracking hardware. Software is the real potential upside • 11 hours ago
- @glav @juhasaarinen @saasu @Xero Feature lists are the refuge of poorly designed products. SAP and Vista and Windows 8 also have features • 11 hours ago
- @juhasaarinen @saasu @Xero I wonder why..... • 15 hours ago
- @rmi That was well worth the effort. Superb. • 17 hours ago
- @farmgeek I’m sure there are some good solutions - e.g. conforming installations that need lower hurdles etc. See Cell Towers for failed e.g • 17 hours ago
- @IEA @farmgeek proportionally large permitting costs are a big challenge for governments - the rest will take care of itself. • 19 hours ago
- @rowansimpson you’ve actually watched those shows? • 1 day ago
- @rkwrkb well if 600 car parks disappeared then the price on the rest should have risen. @wellyjulz @badtom • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.