I increasingly don’t understand the purpose of Linked-In. They were a nice way of connecting to business contacts, but are and will always be a lousy way of doing anything else.
As they add ‘friend’ updates, news and so forth the real messages (which is who doing what) becomes lost, and the entire business less useful.
Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on Why we need Skypath Phil Moore on Why we need Skypath Hayden on Join us for the Agribusiness I… Lance Wiggs on Join us for the Agribusiness I… Hayden on Join us for the Agribusiness I…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- About Lance
- Direct Broking versus eTrade - Fees
- Pocketsmith: Advanced personal financial management
- Set up your own email account under your own name
- BNZ doesn't get it. Time to change banks
- RT @sponno: @lancewiggs If you add a few perspective lines, you can clearly see he is not under the rocket. http://t.co/IC8L6WiSJ5 • 8 hours ago
- .@sponno Nicely done • 8 hours ago
- @haydennz If your house goes up in value by $x00,000 then rates increases are not an issue. Banks are keen @AKLdesignchamp @GeorgeWood2015 • 8 hours ago
- RT @annebilek: @VicsterNZ @lancewiggs You don’t have to have a degree in IT to work in IT. My degree is in German Lit and it is valuable & … • 10 hours ago
- RT @VicsterNZ: Why wait 5 years to earn $50k when you can start on that in IT??!!! m.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/articl… • 10 hours ago
- @haydennz Their rates have increased at a far far lower rate than the value of their capital. @AKLdesignchamp • 10 hours ago
- @sponno Safety is paramount in that business - that picture does not bode well for anyone concerned. • 10 hours ago
- Rocket Lab guys a not long for this world if that’s how they do a lift. Never be under a load. ow.ly/JQ0sv http://t.co/12IW1GVCw4 • 11 hours ago
- @haydennz @AKLdesignchamp actually it’s a lot cheaper. Tax the car drivers. Pensioners get free public transport. • 11 hours ago
- @BradvanL @azeem @jobucks I used http://t.co/qX4KGAtxtn • 11 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.