I increasingly don’t understand the purpose of Linked-In. They were a nice way of connecting to business contacts, but are and will always be a lousy way of doing anything else.
As they add ‘friend’ updates, news and so forth the real messages (which is who doing what) becomes lost, and the entire business less useful.
Other Governance Roles
Nick Hodgson on Killer Whales in Auckland… Sanjeet Gona on Tracking the performance of th… Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money?
- Punakaiki Fund news: New Funding and Vibe Communications
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Males only?
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- About Lance
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- BBD CEO Summit - Keith Yamashita
- Set up your own email account under your own name
- @BR3NDA both • 4 hours ago
- @DrewBroadley @traskjd sounds pretty confirmed from most angles - what's missing? • 16 hours ago
- Punakaiki Fund news: New Funding and Vibe Communications wp.me/p2eky-2sE • 21 hours ago
- @TransportBlog I’m going to let @mikiszikszai reply to that :-). • 23 hours ago
- RT @DomPost: POLL: Should Wellington public transport stick with Snapper or swap to Auckland's HOP card. bit.ly/1zCVxFO http://t.co… • 23 hours ago
- @mikiszikszai I think they make the case for Wellington Super City very well. Dumbass decisions like that are decreasing now in Auckland. • 23 hours ago
- 5 docs to review, 4 investments, 3 articles, 2 reports, 1 fund raise and no time. I'm going for a walk. • 1 day ago
- @ChrisKeall all is lost. • 1 day ago
- RT @InternetNZ: This new cable is going to be good for NZ down the track...we reckon tinyurl.com/l6qu8kn • 1 day ago
- RT @InternetNZ: Yesterday's announcement from @SparkNZ of their merger with Coliseum sounds great to us. internetnz.nz/blog/it%E2%80%… • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.