I increasingly don’t understand the purpose of Linked-In. They were a nice way of connecting to business contacts, but are and will always be a lousy way of doing anything else.
As they add ‘friend’ updates, news and so forth the real messages (which is who doing what) becomes lost, and the entire business less useful.
Other Governance Roles
Sanjeet Gona on Tracking the performance of th… Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? James on Don’t cough on me
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Portfolio Disclosure Oct 2014
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Tracking the performance of the 1 hour Xero model
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- About Lance
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- @grahamhowe I'm not saying anything - the room was empty and I could not see any cameras. • 1 hour ago
- It seems @SparkNZ has destroyed their iOS app. Now wants login, registration fails. Useless. http://t.co/phiqteLT2S • 1 hour ago
- Now deliberately selecting @FlyAirNZ flights with Airbus A320 equipment - as electronic devices allowed for takeoff and landing. • 1 hour ago
- Please do not touch the rabbit #uxdd http://t.co/5Xs6Fn7wC8 • 1 hour ago
- @where_is_anna @MxDEJ @uxdesignday @danserif looks like the sun is out. http://t.co/bamaPNvEFH • 4 hours ago
- RT @ryanbakernz: "starting with just a couple of web servers & a single database we have grown to over 40 servers" @Timely techbots. http:/… • 4 hours ago
- @bnolan it's like working on a mine site with someone who doesn't believe in engineering. Or safety. It's just not acceptable. • 5 hours ago
- RT @mikiszikszai: @lancewiggs @NZGreens @SteffanBrowning defining moment • 13 hours ago
- @whereishayden @vaughndavis it's easy with policy increasing responsibility for quality food system. • 13 hours ago
- And @SteffanBrowning you need to do the right thing for @NZGreens and NZ. The green policy agenda will march faster if you leave parliament. • 14 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.