I increasingly don’t understand the purpose of Linked-In. They were a nice way of connecting to business contacts, but are and will always be a lousy way of doing anything else.
As they add ‘friend’ updates, news and so forth the real messages (which is who doing what) becomes lost, and the entire business less useful.
Other Governance Roles
Sanjeet Gona on Tracking the performance of th… Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? James on Don’t cough on me
- SellShed shedding money?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Tracking the performance of the 1 hour Xero model
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- NZGirl is not safe
- Sell your house privately in New Zealand - the book.
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- @rowsell ask @Auckland_NZ and @WaterfrontAKL But yes - plenty going on. We get s booklet thing. • 2 hours ago
- RT @Idealaw: Don't be a drip, ACCC told Ticketek and Ticketmaster bit.ly/1rskKe0 • 19 hours ago
- Oh @lilregie, don’t fail me now… • 19 hours ago
- RT @uxdesignday: This time next week: @QBFoxter iced coffees + talks from @FisherPaykel @ryanbakernz @lancewiggs #uxdd schedule is up! http… • 20 hours ago
- Nice little piece of design here. @FlyAirNZ http://t.co/8SQ3zh7UbT • 1 day ago
- @richchetwynd @FlyAirNZ yup. I found them hit and miss but the best were off the scale awesome. • 1 day ago
- New Hobbit safety video for @FlyAirNZ Yay http://t.co/pElmRo6Ub0 • 1 day ago
- Great 5 points for NZ to fix from @BNZ’s Anthony Healy: nbr.co.nz/article/bnz-ch… • 1 day ago
- @szechuan it's unbelievable. Mining, gaming and Internet industries are better. • 1 day ago
- RT @szechuan: Literally have never been at a professional event with such a low-rent locker room atmosphere. NZ corp finance has a long way… • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.