A photo of Auckland from the Waitakeres today. A bit tweaked.
Other Governance Roles
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- The product lifecycle - as explained by Apple
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- How to win customers back - the 4 difficult steps
- Buyers and Sellers guide to Web Design and Development firms
- Just seeing the @idealogmag Funding Game for the first time. Payback for late articles no doubt @hazelphilli http://t.co/FP0yWtf8by • 4 hours ago
- RT @200sq: Just going through our @Open2viewNZ account marking sold properties. The correlation of Prof Pics - Sold is strong... need we sa… • 7 hours ago
- RT @barnaclebarnes: Time to make a decision on a support tool/article database. /4 answers so far, all different. • 7 hours ago
- RT @szechuan: Still getting some questions, which is awesome. Here's my take on the NZ position for Y Combinator's SAFEs: http://t.co/vIYH3… • 9 hours ago
- RT @sineadboucher: Are you stuff.co.nz's new editor? One of the best jobs in NZ, if not the universe @nzstuff @FairfaxMediaNZ ht… • 9 hours ago
- Auckland motorway was essentially closed just now. Lots of diversions. • 16 hours ago
- @maupuia @barnaclebarnes for one of them he has to get it exactly right or else. • 20 hours ago
- @tcs0 auckkand • 1 day ago
- A beautiful day here in Wellington, and it’s sad to pack up my stuff. • 1 day ago
- @rmi @kiwibrew what on earth are you talking about? http://t.co/uAg4R58R33 • 2 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.