A photo of Auckland from the Waitakeres today. A bit tweaked.
Other Governance Roles
Nick on The future of food exports fro… uwuttisilp on Pictures of Christchurch Decem… Greg Everett on Pictures of Christchurch Decem… Lance Wiggs on The future of food exports fro… Lance Wiggs on The future of food exports fro…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Air New Zealand is the best - here are some reasons
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- BNZ doesn't get it. Time to change banks
- Fatally unsafe at speed
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- So your courier driver lies and then gets paid for it. Via @Arowin: NZ Couriers to start charging for redeliveries nzcouriers.co.nz/redelivery/car… • 4 hours ago
- RT @kiwibrew: Seeing a bit of a @VocusComm melt-down this evening. Problems both East & West of Auckland. Sad Twitter, Sad Spotify, Sad End… • 13 hours ago
- RT @NatDudley: Extraordinary Tales is one of the most special events I’ve ever been to. So, you know, you should come along ;-) https://t.c… • 17 hours ago
- RT @oldnzpics: MIDDLE ISLAND ABOLISHED. (Otago Daily Times 30-7-1907) #TeWaiPounamu buff.ly/1Rk4oFX https://t.co/BZmKmLGnGJ • 18 hours ago
- @kb @badtom mine goes: 1: Block and Spam report. • 19 hours ago
- RT @stevenljoyce: Occupational Outlook 2016 is out w details on the top occupations over the next several yrs. Free from yr app store https… • 19 hours ago
- RT @HelloMissPotter: "Climbing The Enourmous Hill Only To Find Another Larger, Scarier Mountain" – an upcoming novel about NZ Angel investm… • 19 hours ago
- RT @WeirdlyHub: Want to see how Weirdly can make your hiring faster (and more fun for candidates)? Free demo happening this week: https://t… • 19 hours ago
- @gnat @Tash2point0 @where_is_anna @sivers I'm more on the Leonard Cohen end of the scale. • 19 hours ago
- The more a new Auckland harbour crossing is pushed the more a train tunnel seems the logical answer. transportblog.co.nz/2016/02/09/awh… • 22 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.