A photo of Auckland from the Waitakeres today. A bit tweaked.
Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… tristanmarris on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… Chris Werry (@chrisw… on When will electric cars take… @CJ_NZ on When will electric cars take… Juha Saarinen (@juha… on When will electric cars take…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- The hot weather in Greece
- About Lance
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- It’s amazing to see how @WeirdlyHub are doing things. The TV was cheaper to buy than rent, went to a deserving mum. http://t.co/rPDIoaxP0e • 6 hours ago
- @clarecurranmp thanks Clare. • 7 hours ago
- “Kiwirail - keep it clean” walking down Queen st. Hard to disagree. http://t.co/6DZcwi50nz • 11 hours ago
- @MeadowsRichard Thanks Richard • 12 hours ago
- $2m again - a huge thank you to everyone snowballeffect.co.nz/punakaikifund Punakaikifund.co.nz has links to private offer for eligible investors. • 12 hours ago
- @KeriHenare I think we are done. We can’t cherry-pick private investors out of the offer. • 12 hours ago
- @CJ_NZ No - we cannot cherry pick them - private investors have approach us. Rules are around how your heard about the offer @punakaikifund • 12 hours ago
- @GracefulLillian great article. • 1 day ago
- RT @GracefulLillian: Here's something I wrote a few weeks ago: Put your paddle in the air gracefullillian.com/2015/06/03/put… • 1 day ago
- RT @MatthewHootonNZ: Another day of @AucklandsPort putting a couple of billion dollars of land owned by ratepayers to good use. http://t.co… • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.