A photo of Auckland from the Waitakeres today. A bit tweaked.
Other Governance Roles
Angelique Jon Green on Finding great advice and advis… Paul Spence (@Genius… on Finding great advice and advis… robsuisted on When broken forecasting means… ITguy on The end of Kiwibank? ITguy on The end of Kiwibank? ITguy on The end of Kiwibank? Andrew on Telecom’s Broadband… Andrew on Telecom’s burden is mark… Lance Wiggs on The end of Kiwibank? Bigpipe Broadband (@… on Telecom’s Broadband…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Finding great advice and advisors for founders
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- The end of Kiwibank?
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- A new power company? No.
- About Lance
- "I still ask myself: Is my life interesting enough to write about?" another @lordemusic quote from @WSJ #rpt • 8 hours ago
- RT @WSJ: "I'm too weird as a performer to copy anyone else." An interview with Lorde: on.wsj.com/1qcaj11 (Getty) http://t.co/Z6CTcAX3YG • 8 hours ago
- @GarethMP trawl nets aren’t the issue. Taking the squid reduces nearby feed for pregnant sealions and reduces population.. • 23 hours ago
- @RusselNorman That’s an oligopoly not monopoly. The monopolies are the national and regional lines companies. • 1 day ago
- @rowansimpson I recall from years back that recurring profitability was one of the NYSE requirements. Will knock out a good %. @roddrury • 1 day ago
- @ow Bring that tomorrow…. • 1 day ago
- “a retrograde move that makes little sense for anyone other than Vodafone” @internetNZ internetnz.net.nz/news/media-rel… • 1 day ago
- @robhosking What do you need to print out? • 1 day ago
- @barnaclebarnes touché • 1 day ago
- What’s the most persistently annoying, petty little thing that you have to deal with at work at the moment. #ttrpt • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.