Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… tristanmarris on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… Chris Werry (@chrisw… on When will electric cars take… @CJ_NZ on When will electric cars take… Juha Saarinen (@juha… on When will electric cars take…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Let's focus on the prize - the $40 billion prize.
- The hot weather in Greece
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- Child Drugging and Evil Psychiatrists
- @geoffmunn meanwhile govts bailed out the banks in the GFC for amounts far greater than here. • 20 minutes ago
- @geoffmunn lend $73 and you are the people’s lender. Lend $73bn and you are assumed you know what you are doing and the risks. • 21 minutes ago
- @SparkNZ no it doesn’t. We don’t use our mobile their data at the same rate per day. @roddrury and my limit is 10gb. • 1 hour ago
- @DavidCunliffeMP why bail out lenders, which are banks, who should have known better and charged the right interest? • 1 hour ago
- RT @nypost: Drugs, sex and debauchery: The ex-trader behind @GSElevator reveals all nyp.st/1NGF6gc http://t.co/e4td73XnVD • 1 hour ago
- RT @ericries: Did you know that int'l creditors forgave 50% of German sovereign debt in 1953? I didn't until today: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agreement… • 2 hours ago
- @SparkNZ @roddrury deliberate in missing the point. 100mb is way beneath what’s required, means your roaming solution is not. • 2 hours ago
- @geoffmunn sure it is - when your credit card debt is $73 million and the banks who extended you that credit charged 4% and had no limits • 2 hours ago
- RT @saniac: “Yeah yeah yeah, nah Minister: Why Brownlee is unfit to lead the recovery.” by @mrbarnabyb medium.com/@mrbarnabyb… • 2 hours ago
- @tanya @yakmoose I know someone who would pay money for that. • 9 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Daily Archives: July 12, 2012
I’m at NetHui at the moment, and about to facilitate a session on business ecosystem in NZ. In the interests of speeding the introduction here are the starter notes and questions. Session description New Zealand’s start-up ecosystem continues to develop. … Continue reading