Other Governance Roles
Hugh Rose on The comics of climate cha… sue mccabe on How do we solve the Gender… Tony on How do we solve the Gender… RVGrin on The end of Kiwibank? Nat on How do we solve the Gender…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- Buyers and Sellers guide to Web Design and Development firms
- About Lance
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- NZ's regressive tax system
- RT @WikiNewZealand: Manufacturing sales in New Zealand, 1992–2014, billions, seasonally adjusted WikiNewZealand.org/?graph=000672 http://t.co/4DPNtha… • 5 hours ago
- RT @rowsell: Investor call from Waiheke Island to NYC on the beach. You really should come start a startup in NZ. You can do it all from h… • 6 hours ago
- RT @InternetNZ: What's that? InternetNZ is launching TWO funding rounds today? Why yes we are. tinyurl.com/pqv5prf • 7 hours ago
- @farmgeek @korulounges I can imagine how that will end. • 1 day ago
- Currently over 10 abandoned coffees at Akl @korulounges #firstworldissue #ttrttpt http://t.co/SmWKbzzBFP • 1 day ago
- @korulounges your amazing coffee ordering app needs 1: a huge estimated time function and 2: a cancel function. And a price could work too • 1 day ago
- RT @dubh: Are you guys _really_ sure Uber is a good idea? jacobinmag.com/2014/09/agains… • 1 day ago
- @floyd_morgan Just as long as you’ll have the hair to colour…. • 1 day ago
- @floyd_morgan Yellow would have been estatic with 5%. • 1 day ago
- @Firelyamber only if you are there - which at least I am not. Not until tomorrow. • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Daily Archives: July 12, 2012
I’m at NetHui at the moment, and about to facilitate a session on business ecosystem in NZ. In the interests of speeding the introduction here are the starter notes and questions. Session description New Zealand’s start-up ecosystem continues to develop. … Continue reading