Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… tristanmarris on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… Chris Werry (@chrisw… on When will electric cars take… @CJ_NZ on When will electric cars take… Juha Saarinen (@juha… on When will electric cars take…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Posts I like
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- Valuing Xero - in 1 hour
- Whisky and More delivers
- @NonnyNZ ummm check for wings - does your crow-like “cat” fly? • 30 minutes ago
- @NonnyNZ you should probably get that cat looked at then. • 41 minutes ago
- RT @BR3NDA: Car free Wellington. Imagine the quiet, the calm, the relax, the birds singing, the air smelling nicer// Needs Cat-free too. • 1 hour ago
- RT @callaghannz: Pre-seed funding helps commercialise bright ideas: report ow.ly/TbEy0 • 1 day ago
- Fantastic investing lesson from Adrian Orr on @NzMorningReport today. Long investment horizon delivers high returns, so don’t panic. • 1 day ago
- RT @kiwibrew: There are a whole lot of governments who like their state telcos to return $$$ but perhaps at the expense of their economies. • 1 day ago
- @mattdwen those trucks mean we need far greater roaring infrastructure than desirable for a city centre. Other cities’ ports are moved. • 1 day ago
- @mattdwen trains, bikes and walking. • 1 day ago
- #movetheport RT @AklTransport: A Truck breakdown is blocking the left lane on Stanley St ..Beach Rd, heading towards the Ports of Auckland. • 1 day ago
- @Nof_Grant Also helps not asking at 1am,… • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Daily Archives: July 12, 2012
I’m at NetHui at the moment, and about to facilitate a session on business ecosystem in NZ. In the interests of speeding the introduction here are the starter notes and questions. Session description New Zealand’s start-up ecosystem continues to develop. … Continue reading