Other Governance Roles
Nick on The future of food exports fro… uwuttisilp on Pictures of Christchurch Decem… Greg Everett on Pictures of Christchurch Decem… Lance Wiggs on The future of food exports fro… Lance Wiggs on The future of food exports fro…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- BBD CEO Summit - John Brackenridge (NZ Merino Co)
- BurgerFuel: value or not?
- Let me pay my bill Contact Energy
- MiniMonos is closing; MinoMonsters is hiring.
- So @cindygallop why not move your business to NZ? Laws and banks great here. • 6 hours ago
- @tanya @rmi How will you get your first 10/100/1000 customers? Ship now Stop trying to raise money and start selling Churn your board Etc • 8 hours ago
- Instant segue from @KimDotcom raid debacle to quoting Mussolini and corporatism by Ex spy Annie Machon at #webstock • 9 hours ago
- @vivster81 nope. It was not a "yuss" situation at all sadly. • 10 hours ago
- Briefly checked the cricket. That was a mistake. • 10 hours ago
- @MiramarMike nzte.govt.nz/en/news-and-me… and plenty more out there. Have helped with 3 agri-tech showcases so far. • 10 hours ago
- NZ has a lot of companies delivering solutions being spoken about #webstock Adherium. @FigureNZ @Koordinates plus plenty of agri tech • 11 hours ago
- Really hope @NZStuff is listening here @webstock Toss out your mobile site. • 12 hours ago
- RT @ElectrekCo: Tesla shows how the Model S totally disrupted the Large Luxury car market in the US electrek.co/2016/02/10/tes… https://t.co/ah… • 12 hours ago
- RT @KevinHague: Straight face twitter.com/michaelfieldnz… • 14 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Daily Archives: July 12, 2012
I’m at NetHui at the moment, and about to facilitate a session on business ecosystem in NZ. In the interests of speeding the introduction here are the starter notes and questions. Session description New Zealand’s start-up ecosystem continues to develop. … Continue reading