Other Governance Roles
Hugh Rose on The comics of climate cha… sue mccabe on How do we solve the Gender… Tony on How do we solve the Gender… RVGrin on The end of Kiwibank? Nat on How do we solve the Gender…
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- BNZ doesn't get it. Time to change banks
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- Well done Trade Me, but the threat remains
- RT @rowansimpson: Google Hangouts is great, but the 10mins spent EVERY TIME getting everybody connected really squishes the potential for p… • 6 minutes ago
- RT @MsBevanChuang: There are reasons why people didn't vote - and calling them stupid isn't a good move. twitter.com/JohnKeyMustGo/… http://t… • 7 minutes ago
- “Excel has found an error in your formula, and made a guess which is never ever ever correct. Please needlessly click twice” • 1 hour ago
- @MarkVivianNZ well said Mark. I agree - bridging from existing investors only but never really required. • 6 hours ago
- RT @MarkVivianNZ: Bad Notes on Venture Capital feedproxy.google.com/~r/BothSidesOf… • 6 hours ago
- @wrumsby three in there only. • 17 hours ago
- 1-4 especially well made: rt @publicaddress: Five further thoughts: pubadr.es/9481 • 20 hours ago
- Watching House of Cards in the last few days has added extra spice and conspiracy to the NZ election. • 20 hours ago
- @medickinson @nikkikaye @jacindaardern we have awesome MPs in Auckland Central • 22 hours ago
- RT @brainpicker: Chekhov on the 8 qualities of cultured people, in a letter of advice to his brother j.mp/XCLKQe http://t.co/NgL… • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Daily Archives: July 12, 2012
I’m at NetHui at the moment, and about to facilitate a session on business ecosystem in NZ. In the interests of speeding the introduction here are the starter notes and questions. Session description New Zealand’s start-up ecosystem continues to develop. … Continue reading