Other Governance Roles
Hugh Rose on The comics of climate cha… sue mccabe on How do we solve the Gender… Tony on How do we solve the Gender… RVGrin on The end of Kiwibank? Nat on How do we solve the Gender…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- About Lance
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- Contact Lance
- Sell your house privately in New Zealand - the book.
- @EricCrampton @ggreenwald just one day of freedom from influence is fine. Any more is silly. • 26 minutes ago
- Popped in to @nzgather workshops and @MindKits session today. So much awesomeness. #ttrtpt • 1 hour ago
- RT @MindKits: Such a fun day playing robots & doing challenges with eager minds. @gatherworkshops & @mindkits are a great team. http://t.co… • 1 hour ago
- RT @nigelmcnie: Xero would be 10 times better if it had a global search feature. Quick access to invoices & customers from anywhere would b… • 1 hour ago
- RT @SJCairney: @Zagzigger @ggreenwald @lancewiggs It may be obsolete but most of us voters appreciate a moment of calm • 1 hour ago
- RT @BillyRalston: The only problem with a politically muted twitter is the huge number of bloody cat pictures • 1 hour ago
- @KirstiGrant you sound like hobbits with your second breakfasts and early suppers. • 1 hour ago
- @pohutukawa @ggreenwald I’ll settle for one day of calmness. Elections are about the undecided - and they can wait till the end, and GOTV. • 2 hours ago
- @kyhwana @ggreenwald but let’s say TVNZ is biased towards XXX party. Is it fair for media to broadcast then? And who decides what’s ok? • 2 hours ago
- @EricCrampton @ggreenwald tweets, like other media can unduly influence folks, and today should be about making up your own mind. • 2 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Author Archives: Lance Wiggs
Over at 200 Square we help people sell their house by using the latest internet tools, and avoiding expensive print and high agent overheads like fancy offices. Our licensed real estate agents to the wheeling and dealing for clients, and are very … Continue reading
On January 6th 2014 I asked When will the next fatality happen at Lyttelton, Port of Christchurch?, after a near miss gave clear evidence that the Port’s safety systems were not in control. It was a prediction that was almost … Continue reading
XKCD elegantly sums up what we are facing: We really don’t know what that question mark will be, but it’s going to be scary. It won’t be this scary: But it’s pretty clear that the implications for … Continue reading
The #YesAllWoman Twitter stream is the latest voice about the serious issue of the gender gap. There is a lot of coverage elsewhere, but for my part I want to try to summarise what the #YesAllWomen Twitter stream is saying, then ask ourselves, as … Continue reading
Optimizely are in the business of helping people improve their websites so they can sign up more customers or achieve other desired results. They just raised US$57 million, on the back of US$28 million last year, and are growing very quickly. So … Continue reading
Some unsolicited email spam (not to me) from Littlelot, who replace your Android or PC wallpaper with advertisements: Aside from the problems of this email being unsolicited, they also have a problem of giving away gasoline. This seems out of … Continue reading
The Internet Party‘s website just launched, but sadly for them this is what happened when I tried to play on the video at the top of the site: I tried a bit later and had a different sort of error … Continue reading