Other Governance Roles
Hugh Rose on The comics of climate cha… sue mccabe on How do we solve the Gender… Tony on How do we solve the Gender… RVGrin on The end of Kiwibank? Nat on How do we solve the Gender…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Bonus growth for SaaS exporters
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- About Lance
- Contact Lance
- The end of Kiwibank?
- BNZ doesn't get it. Time to change banks
- Great to hear about progress from @CC_Aotearoa, another @InternetNZ funded partner. http://t.co/YmUB2CF41t • 2 hours ago
- @pohutukawa @szechuan divide by zero error in my case. • 3 hours ago
- Strategic Partner session at @InternetNZ with the amazing @ellenstrickland mcing. http://t.co/CUtUkkuLXY • 3 hours ago
- RT @AlanInterface: Timely is growing like crazy and we really need these 12 jobs filled! gettimely.com/careers Please retweet! #nzjobs • 4 hours ago
- @maupuia no. It’s always the weekend after the one coming up. • 5 hours ago
- @ChrisKeall apple.com • 9 hours ago
- @ajobbins attached or below is your confirmation…. • 9 hours ago
- @dhh which flight? • 10 hours ago
- @MaxRobitzsch @AKLdesignchamp I really don’t enjoy standing in the middle of a 5 lane mini highway on my frequent walks downtown. • 10 hours ago
- @where_is_anna @uxdesignday that chap in the middle looks decidedly spooky @danserif • 10 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Author Archives: Lance Wiggs
The currency fall has a wonderful effect for exporters, especially those who have most of their costs back here in New Zealand. As I write this, the NZD versus the USD has fallen about 10% since earlier this year. As an … Continue reading
Over at 200 Square we help people sell their house by using the latest internet tools, and avoiding expensive print and high agent overheads like fancy offices. Our licensed real estate agents to the wheeling and dealing for clients, and are very … Continue reading
On January 6th 2014 I asked When will the next fatality happen at Lyttelton, Port of Christchurch?, after a near miss gave clear evidence that the Port’s safety systems were not in control. It was a prediction that was almost … Continue reading
XKCD elegantly sums up what we are facing: We really don’t know what that question mark will be, but it’s going to be scary. It won’t be this scary: But it’s pretty clear that the implications for … Continue reading
The #YesAllWoman Twitter stream is the latest voice about the serious issue of the gender gap. There is a lot of coverage elsewhere, but for my part I want to try to summarise what the #YesAllWomen Twitter stream is saying, then ask ourselves, as … Continue reading
Optimizely are in the business of helping people improve their websites so they can sign up more customers or achieve other desired results. They just raised US$57 million, on the back of US$28 million last year, and are growing very quickly. So … Continue reading
Some unsolicited email spam (not to me) from Littlelot, who replace your Android or PC wallpaper with advertisements: Aside from the problems of this email being unsolicited, they also have a problem of giving away gasoline. This seems out of … Continue reading