Other Governance Roles
Sanjeet Gona on Tracking the performance of th… Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? James on Don’t cough on me
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Tracking the performance of the 1 hour Xero model
- SellShed shedding money?
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- Sell your house privately in New Zealand - the book.
- RT @AndrewUStern: .@LaszloBock2718's summary of @google's inaugural re:Work event: youtube.com/watch?v=QTsHBB…. Looking forward to seeing the v… • 8 minutes ago
- RT @LaszloBock2718: The cover and pre-order page for my new book "Work Rules!" is up ... very cool! barnesandnoble.com/w/work-rules-l… • 11 minutes ago
- Really nice to see SST coverage of OneRoom. Great business. stuff.co.nz/business/small… • 30 minutes ago
- Unit Titles Act: one for @honbillenglish & @stevenljoyce to add to the bucket list of required microeconomic tweaks. stuff.co.nz/business/10662… • 38 minutes ago
- @waltmossberg You don’t show - or even link to - 16 of the 20 tweets. @JohnLegere @DawnC331 • 1 hour ago
- Good to see @sknightly and @JulieAnneGenter at Armageddon, along with about 200,000 others. Great event. • 22 hours ago
- @rowsell ask @Auckland_NZ and @WaterfrontAKL But yes - plenty going on. We get s booklet thing. • 1 day ago
- RT @Idealaw: Don't be a drip, ACCC told Ticketek and Ticketmaster bit.ly/1rskKe0 • 1 day ago
- Oh @lilregie, don’t fail me now… • 1 day ago
- RT @uxdesignday: This time next week: @QBFoxter iced coffees + talks from @FisherPaykel @ryanbakernz @lancewiggs #uxdd schedule is up! http… • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Author Archives: Lance Wiggs
DISCLOSURE: I hold Xero shares. Last year I built a very quick and dirty spreadsheet to analyse Xero, and wrote Valuing Xero – in one hour. The article was cross-posted to the NBR, where it attracted far more comments. More on those … Continue reading
It used to be acceptable to go to work or travel with a cough or the flu. That’s been changing over the last 10-20 years, and people who cough and sniffle in public are increasingly treated like people who smoke in the … Continue reading
This is not how you are meant to do it: Online seller SellShed starts up The seven-person firm has invested hundreds of thousands of dollars building a website and free iPhone app and was now on the hunt for “smart … Continue reading
Source: Restaurant Brands NZ Ltd 2014 Annual report
I’ve been reading Peter Thiel’s excellent and short book – Zero to One. It’s resonating with a lot of people at the moment, and justifiably so. It reminds me a lot of Peter Drucker’s Innovation and Entrepreneurship, published originally in … Continue reading
The currency fall has a wonderful effect for exporters, especially those who have most of their costs back here in New Zealand. As I write this, the NZD versus the USD has fallen about 10% since earlier this year. As an … Continue reading
Over at 200 Square we help people sell their house by using the latest internet tools, and avoiding expensive print and high agent overheads like fancy offices. Our licensed real estate agents to the wheeling and dealing for clients, and are very … Continue reading