Other Governance Roles
Hugh Rose on The comics of climate cha… sue mccabe on How do we solve the Gender… Tony on How do we solve the Gender… RVGrin on The end of Kiwibank? Nat on How do we solve the Gender…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Time to change: Another Fatality at Lyttelton, Port of Christchurch
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- About Lance
- When will the next fatality happen at Lyttelton, Port of Christchurch?
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- .@SparkNZ @Andy_Schick so many 100mb roaming warnings to so many people. I hope this is telling you something. • 4 hours ago
- Awful reason be on @NzMorningReport just now, but we need to all take personal responsibility for safe workplaces. • 5 hours ago
- @Dermottr There are clear symptoms of a poorly operating Health and Safety environment. And that starts at the top. • 13 hours ago
- @RichardHulse Indeed. Would love to see @NzMorningReport grilling the Chairman and CEO. • 15 hours ago
- @RichardHulse thanks. • 16 hours ago
- @pohutukawa Awful. I just wrote about it - another totally preventable tragedy. • 16 hours ago
- Time to change: Another Fatality at Lyttelton, Port of Christchurch wp.me/p2eky-24I • 16 hours ago
- @_jjw_ generally best to email. Lance@lancewiggs.com. Offline until mod Sept. • 1 day ago
- @bradmac_nz @rowansimpson find more customers, put the prices up...... and offer investors a deal they can't refuse. • 1 day ago
- @rowansimpson absolutely yes there are usually things to fix. Eg. Better by Capital now sits before 'finding funds' for NZTE clients. • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Author Archives: Lance Wiggs
On January 6th 2014 I asked When will the next fatality happen at Lyttelton, Port of Christchurch?, after a near miss gave clear evidence that the Port’s safety systems were not in control. It was a prediction that was almost … Continue reading
XKCD elegantly sums up what we are facing: We really don’t know what that question mark will be, but it’s going to be scary. It won’t be this scary: But it’s pretty clear that the implications for … Continue reading
The #YesAllWoman Twitter stream is the latest voice about the serious issue of the gender gap. There is a lot of coverage elsewhere, but for my part I want to try to summarise what the #YesAllWomen Twitter stream is saying, then ask ourselves, as … Continue reading
Optimizely are in the business of helping people improve their websites so they can sign up more customers or achieve other desired results. They just raised US$57 million, on the back of US$28 million last year, and are growing very quickly. So … Continue reading
Some unsolicited email spam (not to me) from Littlelot, who replace your Android or PC wallpaper with advertisements: Aside from the problems of this email being unsolicited, they also have a problem of giving away gasoline. This seems out of … Continue reading
The Internet Party‘s website just launched, but sadly for them this is what happened when I tried to play on the video at the top of the site: I tried a bit later and had a different sort of error … Continue reading
Via the NBR in print, is Andrew Lewis’s excellent primer on the April and December changes introduced by the Financial Market Conduct Act. It’s a timely reminder. One change is that certain small offers, those under $2 million per year with less … Continue reading