Other Governance Roles
Sanjeet Gona on Tracking the performance of th… Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? James on Don’t cough on me
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Contact Lance
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- About Lance
- Posts I like
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- Enrolling in Budget's Fastbreak is Easy!
- We may not find @KimDotcom endearing, but let's not forget that the underlying case, the raid and seize of property are travesties. • 5 hours ago
- @nzdodo that bit was beautiful. • 6 hours ago
- We saw appalling "security" laws passed in a hurry in other countries. @AndrewLittleMP needs to be a lot more cynical about urgency. • 6 hours ago
- If the Minister for SIS can't keep up with the news, or hold the pm to account then he is not the right person for the job. • 6 hours ago
- RT @MatthewHootonNZ: Go @GuyonEspiner & @NzMorningReport. Now even @chrisfinlayson is shamelessly misleading the public over the #IGISReport • 7 hours ago
- Very impressed with @Datacom Annual Review. Great company, client case studies, history & financials. datacom.co.nz/About-Us/Repor… • 14 hours ago
- RT @rowsell: Last ones standing at #htanz as per usual. @Bobpinchin you can't have my belt. (Long story) http://t.co/PQUm5CJ96a • 19 hours ago
- RT @drsaasmd: Who is this @rowansimpson chap, and why is he giving away all of my secrets? rowansimpson.com/2014/11/26/est… • 19 hours ago
- @vavroom sounds like you need to come back to NZ ;-) @NatDudley • 22 hours ago
- @rowsell The extensive TTF was noted by @ryanbakernz. Also - amazing move sending investor update while talking about good investor comms. • 22 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Author Archives: Lance Wiggs
Rudi ever started at Vibe Communications as Chief Commercial Officer back in August, and he has been leading strong growth in the business. I’m delighted that he’s now the CEO – press release below: Vibe appoints Rudi Hefer as CEO … Continue reading
It’s always great to see companies grow – and Define Instruments recently took their first big leap. The team has followed existing international sales by setting up a South African office. It’s the first of many new overseas offices we hope to … Continue reading
A prompt from Rowan Simpson (16 investments, $4m) and Ben Kepes (14 investments, $500k) led me to update my own investment Portfolio page. I’ve personally invested $780,000 into 10 companies, and have equity received as a founder in several others, totalling … Continue reading
Laszlo Bock, Google’s SVP People Operations, shares three secrets for how Google recruits. He does this at the end of a presentation he gave at a Linked-In conference for recruiters. Action starts at 2m:40s. Laszlo doesn’t mention it, but these are … Continue reading
DISCLOSURE: I hold Xero shares. Last year I built a very quick and dirty spreadsheet to analyse Xero, and wrote Valuing Xero – in one hour. The article was cross-posted to the NBR, where it attracted far more comments. More on those … Continue reading
It used to be acceptable to go to work or travel with a cough or the flu. That’s been changing over the last 10-20 years, and people who cough and sniffle in public are increasingly treated like people who smoke in the … Continue reading