Other Governance Roles
Sanjeet Gona on Tracking the performance of th… Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? James on Don’t cough on me
- Tracking the performance of the 1 hour Xero model
- Don't cough on me
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- SellShed shedding money?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Valuing Xero - in 1 hour
- About Lance
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- The end of Kiwibank?
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- RT @ChrisKeall: Sleazy Santa flashback. That @lancewiggs slam on his reindeer: nbr.co.nz/article/update… • 2 hours ago
- @AklTransport NO - you should be capturing this (and all) feedback. • 4 hours ago
- @vivster81 Amateurs. Always fight a land war in Asia. @KeriHenare @DylanReeve • 22 hours ago
- @KeriHenare It’s all second tier stuff. Keep, err, learning.. @DylanReeve • 22 hours ago
- @Vulcan94 There’s a set of skills you get as a strategy consultant that it looks like they want, AND everybody at @vendhq gets shit done :-) • 22 hours ago
- @DylanReeve is right - Risk is far more appropriate. Also Civ. @KeriHenare • 22 hours ago
- There’s a great VP of Strategy job going at Vend. Looking at you ex strategy consultants. vend.workable.com/jobs/21229 • 22 hours ago
- @KirstiGrant jfdi of course. @rowsell • 22 hours ago
- RT @stevebiddle: So no Queen St Santa for Auckland this year because it's going to cost too much to install. Looks at @lancewiggs :p • 22 hours ago
- @pohutukawa I don't think so. Or rather: I hope not • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Author Archives: Lance Wiggs
DISCLOSURE: I hold Xero shares. Last year I built a very quick and dirty spreadsheet to analyse Xero, and wrote Valuing Xero – in one hour. The article was cross-posted to the NBR, where it attracted far more comments. More on those … Continue reading
It used to be acceptable to go to work or travel with a cough or the flu. That’s been changing over the last 10-20 years, and people who cough and sniffle in public are increasingly treated like people who smoke in the … Continue reading
This is not how you are meant to do it: Online seller SellShed starts up The seven-person firm has invested hundreds of thousands of dollars building a website and free iPhone app and was now on the hunt for “smart … Continue reading
Source: Restaurant Brands NZ Ltd 2014 Annual report
I’ve been reading Peter Thiel’s excellent and short book – Zero to One. It’s resonating with a lot of people at the moment, and justifiably so. It reminds me a lot of Peter Drucker’s Innovation and Entrepreneurship, published originally in … Continue reading
The currency fall has a wonderful effect for exporters, especially those who have most of their costs back here in New Zealand. As I write this, the NZD versus the USD has fallen about 10% since earlier this year. As an … Continue reading
Over at 200 Square we help people sell their house by using the latest internet tools, and avoiding expensive print and high agent overheads like fancy offices. Our licensed real estate agents to the wheeling and dealing for clients, and are very … Continue reading