Other Governance Roles
Sanjeet Gona on Tracking the performance of th… Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? James on Don’t cough on me
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- The end of Kiwibank?
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- An open letter to BNZ Credit Cards
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- Pocketsmith: Advanced personal financial management
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- RT @Kiwiseabreeze: At #nethuisouth - @internetnz has funding available for Canterbury region projects - look online for details • 15 minutes ago
- @dylanbland I wasn’t the purchaser. But yes, purchased ages ago, downloaded on the day and now mostly 3 stars • 8 hours ago
- @dylanbland awesome - at the warehouse? • 9 hours ago
- The world's first buyers of some Nintendo thing. #newNintendo3DS http://t.co/gnwWItx4eP • 9 hours ago
- Current umm status. http://t.co/0sE7eHHabN • 9 hours ago
- RT @toxaq: If you use an angle grinder, never ever removing the shield or put on larger discs!!!! nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/articl… Could not be more … • 17 hours ago
- RT @modsta: great job, shame about the boss careers.nzte.govt.nz/jobdetails/aji… • 17 hours ago
- @200sq That’s awesome! • 20 hours ago
- @nzkoz @phirate I used to rep to 23 stations. And would this never have been allowed to happen. But everyone moved remote. Except Z. • 23 hours ago
- RT @karenmcgrane: How to cancel your Uber account. Hint: tell them you changed jobs and your credit card is with your old company. http://t… • 23 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Author Archives: Lance Wiggs
Rudi ever started at Vibe Communications as Chief Commercial Officer back in August, and he has been leading strong growth in the business. I’m delighted that he’s now the CEO – press release below: Vibe appoints Rudi Hefer as CEO … Continue reading
It’s always great to see companies grow – and Define Instruments recently took their first big leap. The team has followed existing international sales by setting up a South African office. It’s the first of many new overseas offices we hope to … Continue reading
A prompt from Rowan Simpson (16 investments, $4m) and Ben Kepes (14 investments, $500k) led me to update my own investment Portfolio page. I’ve personally invested $780,000 into 10 companies, and have equity received as a founder in several others, totalling … Continue reading
Laszlo Bock, Google’s SVP People Operations, shares three secrets for how Google recruits. He does this at the end of a presentation he gave at a Linked-In conference for recruiters. Action starts at 2m:40s. Laszlo doesn’t mention it, but these are … Continue reading
DISCLOSURE: I hold Xero shares. Last year I built a very quick and dirty spreadsheet to analyse Xero, and wrote Valuing Xero – in one hour. The article was cross-posted to the NBR, where it attracted far more comments. More on those … Continue reading
It used to be acceptable to go to work or travel with a cough or the flu. That’s been changing over the last 10-20 years, and people who cough and sniffle in public are increasingly treated like people who smoke in the … Continue reading