Other Governance Roles
wirehunt on SellShed shedding money? Floyd on SellShed shedding money? Chunchuna1 on If nobody owns your mortgage n… steve leask on If nobody owns your mortgage n… Simon Lyall (@slyall… on A victory for great coffe…
- SellShed shedding money?
- Don't cough on me
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- A victory for great coffee
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- About Lance
- Updating last year’s post on Valuing Xero in 1 hour. Hint: read the NBR comments from last year. Fun times. • 36 minutes ago
- Don’t cough on me wp.me/p2eky-2q0 • 2 hours ago
- @nzkoz @BR3NDA @szechuan know a <-- that's what autocorrect did for "koz" for me. Noah it is. • 1 day ago
- RT @200sq: Brendon from @realestateconz says "use professional pics" - won't argue that one will we @Open2viewNZ 200square.co.nz/articles-and-t… • 1 day ago
- RT @200sq: A chat with Nigel Jeffries Head of @TradeMeProperty We talk hospital passes and how to get the most out of @TradeMe http://t.c… • 1 day ago
- SellShed shedding money? wp.me/p2eky-2pf • 1 day ago
- @Dermottr @TheNBR on my Macbook air - yes. • 1 day ago
- I’ve highlighted all the articles I can see on @TheNBR’s new website. Useless. And boring. http://t.co/mhAJMjuo1S • 1 day ago
- RT @Timely: We have users in 1,755 cities (and counting). share.intercom.io/d7d6 HT @intercom • 1 day ago
- First time on new electric trains in Auckland. Carriage stinks of stale sweat, just like the old ones. Sad. • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Category Archives: auctions
Michael Carney picks up that Trade and Exchange has finally given up on publishing in print. They ceased to be relevant a number of years ago, and will not be missed today. However Trade and Exchange were the Trade Me … Continue reading
There’s an interesting article over at eBay strategies, which talks about how eBay lost the market for classifieds and mentions that Amazon is taking out the top end. (If you work at Trade Me then you should have eBay Strategies … Continue reading
eBay have taken a leaf out of 1-day‘s playbook and have launched a Daily Deal on their UK website. The idea is simple – offer a compelling deal from the homepage, drive traffic to the site each day and sell … Continue reading
Ferrit’s failure has been tipped enough times in these pages – so to make it easy here are the main posts over the past 2 years. I believe that Ferrit failed for three main reasons: Very poor usability, with the … Continue reading
A while back I posted a list of the top 10 things eBay could do to improve: Top 10 things to change at eBay I now believe I missed the most important one: 0: Introduce auto-extend on auctions. Auto-extend makes the auction … Continue reading
It’s not farewell yet, but eBay’s descent in 2008 has been staggeringly complete. I was intending to write about it, but Dinah Balk has done that already. Here it is – 2008 – the year eBay lost its mojo. I’d … Continue reading
A persistent, err, troll over at Bernard Hickey’s blog post on Trade Me and Australia asks an interesting question: “How is Trade Me a productive NZ asset? The answer requires just a little bit of economics, and it is really … Continue reading