Other Governance Roles
Sanjeet Gona on Tracking the performance of th… Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? James on Don’t cough on me
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Contact Lance
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- Unsafe New Zealand work practices - Quay street, Auckland
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- @vavroom sounds like you need to come back to NZ ;-) @NatDudley • 1 hour ago
- @rowsell The extensive TTF was noted by @ryanbakernz. Also - amazing move sending investor update while talking about good investor comms. • 1 hour ago
- MT: @NatDudley: Fuck yeah for awesome people trying hard to make shit better ❤️👍 Including: @ri @rmi @ksuyin @nzben @InternetNZ @szechuan • 1 hour ago
- RT @NatDudley: And of course @webstock, who always have loads of women speaking, and I’m delighted to see have introduced a code of conduct… • 1 hour ago
- RT @NatDudley: And the ever-excellent @ggdnz, who have supported loads of awesome women speakers and provided such a great space for networ… • 1 hour ago
- RT @NatDudley: Last weekend we had @nzdevmob. The excellent introduction explaining code of conduct made me feel safe in the minority 🌟 • 1 hour ago
- RT @NatDudley: Also @code_mania, who had a code of conduct, and also supported our community by sponsoring events like @RailsGirlsAkl 🌟 • 1 hour ago
- RT @NatDudley: We’ve got @kiwicon coming up, with the best code of conduct ever. They’ve also given away women and student tickets, and hav… • 1 hour ago
- RT @NatDudley: And @NetHuiNZ, with their kaupapa, their funding for attendance for women, and issues being publicly addressed when they aro… • 1 hour ago
- RT @NatDudley: We had @nzgather, who had a great anti-harassment policy, is run by the wonderful @ri, and even had a quiet space for gettin… • 1 hour ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Category Archives: auctions
Michael Carney picks up that Trade and Exchange has finally given up on publishing in print. They ceased to be relevant a number of years ago, and will not be missed today. However Trade and Exchange were the Trade Me … Continue reading
There’s an interesting article over at eBay strategies, which talks about how eBay lost the market for classifieds and mentions that Amazon is taking out the top end. (If you work at Trade Me then you should have eBay Strategies … Continue reading
eBay have taken a leaf out of 1-day‘s playbook and have launched a Daily Deal on their UK website. The idea is simple – offer a compelling deal from the homepage, drive traffic to the site each day and sell … Continue reading
Ferrit’s failure has been tipped enough times in these pages – so to make it easy here are the main posts over the past 2 years. I believe that Ferrit failed for three main reasons: Very poor usability, with the … Continue reading
A while back I posted a list of the top 10 things eBay could do to improve: Top 10 things to change at eBay I now believe I missed the most important one: 0: Introduce auto-extend on auctions. Auto-extend makes the auction … Continue reading
It’s not farewell yet, but eBay’s descent in 2008 has been staggeringly complete. I was intending to write about it, but Dinah Balk has done that already. Here it is – 2008 – the year eBay lost its mojo. I’d … Continue reading
A persistent, err, troll over at Bernard Hickey’s blog post on Trade Me and Australia asks an interesting question: “How is Trade Me a productive NZ asset? The answer requires just a little bit of economics, and it is really … Continue reading