Other Governance Roles
Hugh Rose on The comics of climate cha… sue mccabe on How do we solve the Gender… Tony on How do we solve the Gender… RVGrin on The end of Kiwibank? Nat on How do we solve the Gender…
- Sell your house privately in New Zealand - the book.
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- Pocketsmith: Advanced personal financial management
- BBD CEO Summit - John Brackenridge (NZ Merino Co)
- About Lance
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- RT @PatrickCrewdson: Good to know that voters can still enrol as late as tomorrow elections.org.nz/voters/enrol-c… • 1 hour ago
- RT @nzben: So @vendhq is really truly properly coming to Wellington. I'd love to talk to JS/Angluar devs, OO/API/Backend devs, and QA peeps… • 22 hours ago
- @farmgeek @NZGreens lovely pickup from the Finns - and the basket is a nice touch. • 22 hours ago
- RT @publicaddress: The plan against the rebuild - a ‘Once in Lifetime’ extract, from @EricCrampton (note today’s AK launch event info) http… • 22 hours ago
- @GarethMP @NZGreens huge. • 22 hours ago
- @treitnauer Yes - I use zoom.us for personal meetings. • 23 hours ago
- @aschiff more than $0 • 23 hours ago
- @ow lol for a room of people and not if you are not assimilated by the google borg. • 1 day ago
- Wishing that whoever did the #mot event would come and fix Video Conferencing for meetings in NZ. • 1 day ago
- RT @silvertuatara: @lancewiggs @7daykatie Would undo a lot of the awesome groundwork and agreements that Helen Clark put in with China. • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Category Archives: auctions
Michael Carney picks up that Trade and Exchange has finally given up on publishing in print. They ceased to be relevant a number of years ago, and will not be missed today. However Trade and Exchange were the Trade Me … Continue reading
There’s an interesting article over at eBay strategies, which talks about how eBay lost the market for classifieds and mentions that Amazon is taking out the top end. (If you work at Trade Me then you should have eBay Strategies … Continue reading
eBay have taken a leaf out of 1-day‘s playbook and have launched a Daily Deal on their UK website. The idea is simple – offer a compelling deal from the homepage, drive traffic to the site each day and sell … Continue reading
Ferrit’s failure has been tipped enough times in these pages – so to make it easy here are the main posts over the past 2 years. I believe that Ferrit failed for three main reasons: Very poor usability, with the … Continue reading
A while back I posted a list of the top 10 things eBay could do to improve: Top 10 things to change at eBay I now believe I missed the most important one: 0: Introduce auto-extend on auctions. Auto-extend makes the auction … Continue reading
It’s not farewell yet, but eBay’s descent in 2008 has been staggeringly complete. I was intending to write about it, but Dinah Balk has done that already. Here it is – 2008 – the year eBay lost its mojo. I’d … Continue reading
A persistent, err, troll over at Bernard Hickey’s blog post on Trade Me and Australia asks an interesting question: “How is Trade Me a productive NZ asset? The answer requires just a little bit of economics, and it is really … Continue reading