Other Governance Roles
Brett on Thanks for no insurance Air NZ… truthseekernz on Thanks for no insurance Air NZ… Nic on Air New Zealand challenges loy… Richard on Air New Zealand challenges loy… CuriousSteve on Air New Zealand challenges loy…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Buyers and Sellers guide to Web Design and Development firms
- About Lance
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- An open letter to BNZ Credit Cards
- BNZ doesn't get it. Time to change banks
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Thanks for no insurance Air NZ (really)
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- @jordantcarter you know it’s a holiday right? • 11 hours ago
- @whereishayden thanks. We can’t let them have a free ride - too much is at stake. • 15 hours ago
- @willstew Thanks. Except I’m a bit concerned about the not always agreeing with me part ;-) • 15 hours ago
- RT @KenSpagnolo: Lance had it all over Rodney on #climatechange. #nzpol nbr.co.nz/opinion/lance-… • 15 hours ago
- @maupuia max out the retina mac by going to $250. • 16 hours ago
- @maupuia retina iMac + new MacBook. • 16 hours ago
- @benkepes looks like you gave the keys to your account to spammers. • 19 hours ago
- @SarahRoseNZ @billbennettnz @BruceHoult @MarkHubbard33 your links and rhetoric are not bounded by reality. And your motivation? • 1 day ago
- @SarahRoseNZ @billbennettnz @BruceHoult everything in that piece is verifiable by the links below. What’s not trustworthy about facts? • 1 day ago
- @samfromwgtn I did UNICEF NZ, based on Gareth’s support for Vanuatu. • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Category Archives: auctions
Michael Carney picks up that Trade and Exchange has finally given up on publishing in print. They ceased to be relevant a number of years ago, and will not be missed today. However Trade and Exchange were the Trade Me … Continue reading
There’s an interesting article over at eBay strategies, which talks about how eBay lost the market for classifieds and mentions that Amazon is taking out the top end. (If you work at Trade Me then you should have eBay Strategies … Continue reading
eBay have taken a leaf out of 1-day‘s playbook and have launched a Daily Deal on their UK website. The idea is simple – offer a compelling deal from the homepage, drive traffic to the site each day and sell … Continue reading
Ferrit’s failure has been tipped enough times in these pages – so to make it easy here are the main posts over the past 2 years. I believe that Ferrit failed for three main reasons: Very poor usability, with the … Continue reading
A while back I posted a list of the top 10 things eBay could do to improve: Top 10 things to change at eBay I now believe I missed the most important one: 0: Introduce auto-extend on auctions. Auto-extend makes the auction … Continue reading
It’s not farewell yet, but eBay’s descent in 2008 has been staggeringly complete. I was intending to write about it, but Dinah Balk has done that already. Here it is – 2008 – the year eBay lost its mojo. I’d … Continue reading
A persistent, err, troll over at Bernard Hickey’s blog post on Trade Me and Australia asks an interesting question: “How is Trade Me a productive NZ asset? The answer requires just a little bit of economics, and it is really … Continue reading