Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… tristanmarris on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… Chris Werry (@chrisw… on When will electric cars take… @CJ_NZ on When will electric cars take… Juha Saarinen (@juha… on When will electric cars take…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Tracking your portfolio - Sharesight enters the market
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- I'm 100% Irish
- Enrolling in Budget's Fastbreak is Easy!
- BBD CEO Summit - John Brackenridge (NZ Merino Co)
- RT @mikiszikszai: I’ve been thinking about the refugee quota issue. There is a lot more to this than just doubling the quota. Here goes… • 5 hours ago
- @vivster81 @rmi tell me more about this eating day. • 7 hours ago
- RT @techlawnz: 16 downloads of our director resignation letter today. Will the last NZ director turn the lights off on the way out? http://… • 7 hours ago
- @rmi @WhitireiaCampus Rob you don’t need to speak to deserve random baked goods. • 7 hours ago
- Stunning thank you gift from Ann at @WhitireiaCampus AA++ will speak again. http://t.co/nEl6aQcEBH • 10 hours ago
- .@lightweight @kyhwana @slyall @ardrigh @nzcach @HugeAlf Pertinent video by Chris Boardman vimeo.com/135884468 • 1 day ago
- @ardrigh their B roads are similar to our state highways - same issues. @IanTLS @slyall • 1 day ago
- @ardrigh Yes - and it’s not safe to pass if it’s not safe to pass. Death is on the line. @IanTLS @slyall • 1 day ago
- .@IanTLS do as they do in France - trucks slow right down until safe to pass. Their roads are much better too. @ardrigh @slyall • 1 day ago
- If a minimum distance from a cyclist is “not practical” then it’s not safe to pass. So don’t. stuff.co.nz/motoring/news/… • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Category Archives: auctions
Michael Carney picks up that Trade and Exchange has finally given up on publishing in print. They ceased to be relevant a number of years ago, and will not be missed today. However Trade and Exchange were the Trade Me … Continue reading
There’s an interesting article over at eBay strategies, which talks about how eBay lost the market for classifieds and mentions that Amazon is taking out the top end. (If you work at Trade Me then you should have eBay Strategies … Continue reading
eBay have taken a leaf out of 1-day‘s playbook and have launched a Daily Deal on their UK website. The idea is simple – offer a compelling deal from the homepage, drive traffic to the site each day and sell … Continue reading
Ferrit’s failure has been tipped enough times in these pages – so to make it easy here are the main posts over the past 2 years. I believe that Ferrit failed for three main reasons: Very poor usability, with the … Continue reading
A while back I posted a list of the top 10 things eBay could do to improve: Top 10 things to change at eBay I now believe I missed the most important one: 0: Introduce auto-extend on auctions. Auto-extend makes the auction … Continue reading
It’s not farewell yet, but eBay’s descent in 2008 has been staggeringly complete. I was intending to write about it, but Dinah Balk has done that already. Here it is – 2008 – the year eBay lost its mojo. I’d … Continue reading
A persistent, err, troll over at Bernard Hickey’s blog post on Trade Me and Australia asks an interesting question: “How is Trade Me a productive NZ asset? The answer requires just a little bit of economics, and it is really … Continue reading