Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on Why we need Skypath Phil Moore on Why we need Skypath Hayden on Join us for the Agribusiness I… Lance Wiggs on Join us for the Agribusiness I… Hayden on Join us for the Agribusiness I…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- BurgerFuel: value or not?
- The end of Kiwibank?
- Why we need Skypath
- Dialect Payments fix your process and error message
- @toni_b sadly that won’t be possible. I am not there and singing is better left to @rowsell • 8 hours ago
- @rowsell wait - who are the other mikes for? • 9 hours ago
- Missing @rowsell singing because of slow Auckland international airport. 1.2 hours so far. • 9 hours ago
- Always make them think they can win. #CWC15 • 1 day ago
- @nickliveshere @FlyAirNZ and I’m not a big flyer compared to many. Business travel is what underpins airline revenue and profit. • 1 day ago
- @nickliveshere @FlyAirNZ . Nelson, ChCh, Dunedin, New Plymouth, Palmerston Nth, Wellington, Auckland this year. 1-3 return journeys a week. • 1 day ago
- RT @vkhyuen: .@vodafoneNZ? “@lancewiggs: Good to see @SparkNZ respond to @2degreesmobile pricing. My plan’s data just doubled to 10Gb.” • 2 days ago
- About 70 Gold Elites and Koru members on this flight apparently. Wgtn Akl. And about 40,000 in the Koru lounge. • 2 days ago
- Good to see @SparkNZ respond to @2degreesmobile pricing. My plan’s data just doubled to 10Gb. • 2 days ago
- @FlyAirNZ Your standard reply has been noted. • 2 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Category Archives: auctions
Michael Carney picks up that Trade and Exchange has finally given up on publishing in print. They ceased to be relevant a number of years ago, and will not be missed today. However Trade and Exchange were the Trade Me … Continue reading
There’s an interesting article over at eBay strategies, which talks about how eBay lost the market for classifieds and mentions that Amazon is taking out the top end. (If you work at Trade Me then you should have eBay Strategies … Continue reading
eBay have taken a leaf out of 1-day‘s playbook and have launched a Daily Deal on their UK website. The idea is simple – offer a compelling deal from the homepage, drive traffic to the site each day and sell … Continue reading
Ferrit’s failure has been tipped enough times in these pages – so to make it easy here are the main posts over the past 2 years. I believe that Ferrit failed for three main reasons: Very poor usability, with the … Continue reading
A while back I posted a list of the top 10 things eBay could do to improve: Top 10 things to change at eBay I now believe I missed the most important one: 0: Introduce auto-extend on auctions. Auto-extend makes the auction … Continue reading
It’s not farewell yet, but eBay’s descent in 2008 has been staggeringly complete. I was intending to write about it, but Dinah Balk has done that already. Here it is – 2008 – the year eBay lost its mojo. I’d … Continue reading
A persistent, err, troll over at Bernard Hickey’s blog post on Trade Me and Australia asks an interesting question: “How is Trade Me a productive NZ asset? The answer requires just a little bit of economics, and it is really … Continue reading