Other Governance Roles
Nick Hodgson on Killer Whales in Auckland… Sanjeet Gona on Tracking the performance of th… Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money?
- Males only?
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Killer Whales in Auckland Harbour
- About Lance
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- SellShed shedding money?
- Really like what @garethmorgannz, @samfromwgtn and @wildsidenz are doing here: garethsworld.com/blog/environme… • 9 hours ago
- @bohdanszymanik indeed. • 12 hours ago
- RT @joshtpm: The Key Role Pope Francis Played In Ending The US Split With Cuba talkingpointsmemo.com/news/pope-fran… • 12 hours ago
- RT @nzkoz: Hard to imagine the depravity required to shoot up a school... Literally unimaginable... • 12 hours ago
- Cuba news proves once again that USA will always do the right thing, once all other options have been exhausted, 55 years later. • 13 hours ago
- @lady_nerd to make things better. • 22 hours ago
- RT @grist: Seattle's unbelievable transportation megaproject fustercluck buff.ly/1xpylv8 http://t.co/CDcvG0BA6Z • 22 hours ago
- Males only? wp.me/p2eky-2sB • 1 day ago
- OH “best dressed lemmings jumping furthest of the cliff” • 1 day ago
- @TransportBlog those are awesome. • 2 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Category Archives: auctions
Michael Carney picks up that Trade and Exchange has finally given up on publishing in print. They ceased to be relevant a number of years ago, and will not be missed today. However Trade and Exchange were the Trade Me … Continue reading
There’s an interesting article over at eBay strategies, which talks about how eBay lost the market for classifieds and mentions that Amazon is taking out the top end. (If you work at Trade Me then you should have eBay Strategies … Continue reading
eBay have taken a leaf out of 1-day‘s playbook and have launched a Daily Deal on their UK website. The idea is simple – offer a compelling deal from the homepage, drive traffic to the site each day and sell … Continue reading
Ferrit’s failure has been tipped enough times in these pages – so to make it easy here are the main posts over the past 2 years. I believe that Ferrit failed for three main reasons: Very poor usability, with the … Continue reading
A while back I posted a list of the top 10 things eBay could do to improve: Top 10 things to change at eBay I now believe I missed the most important one: 0: Introduce auto-extend on auctions. Auto-extend makes the auction … Continue reading
It’s not farewell yet, but eBay’s descent in 2008 has been staggeringly complete. I was intending to write about it, but Dinah Balk has done that already. Here it is – 2008 – the year eBay lost its mojo. I’d … Continue reading
A persistent, err, troll over at Bernard Hickey’s blog post on Trade Me and Australia asks an interesting question: “How is Trade Me a productive NZ asset? The answer requires just a little bit of economics, and it is really … Continue reading