Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… tristanmarris on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… Chris Werry (@chrisw… on When will electric cars take… @CJ_NZ on When will electric cars take… Juha Saarinen (@juha… on When will electric cars take…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- If it sounds too good to be true - it is
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- "Sorry No" - Kiwibank fails business basics
- When broken forecasting means billions wasted
- Is it worth flipping to the El Capitain public beta or is it too soon? • 7 hours ago
- RT @ryanbakernz: Kia ora @vendhq @xero @Timely :) #cloud #saas twitter.com/Timely/status/… • 1 day ago
- @2TAPU overall what a bunch of $&;:&;$-@/ers. Hope your team won regardless. • 2 days ago
- @2TAPU boy could ask for the towel every time, politely make a fuss. But for now I’d escalate to ref association - they need to sort out. • 2 days ago
- @2TAPU lol should have told the ref/confronted. • 2 days ago
- @nzdodo @Giapo feels like most of a garden in there. • 3 days ago
- @ri Aotearoa garden on top, banana underneath. All the veges. • 3 days ago
- Another @Giapo moment. http://t.co/48NZ99Yual • 3 days ago
- @JimPethokoukis @pmarca who needs #TPPA - the Byzantine laws and processes in the USA are far greater trade barriers than anything else. • 3 days ago
- RT @sama: "we'll just do both" #FamousStartupLastWords • 3 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Category Archives: auctions
Michael Carney picks up that Trade and Exchange has finally given up on publishing in print. They ceased to be relevant a number of years ago, and will not be missed today. However Trade and Exchange were the Trade Me … Continue reading
There’s an interesting article over at eBay strategies, which talks about how eBay lost the market for classifieds and mentions that Amazon is taking out the top end. (If you work at Trade Me then you should have eBay Strategies … Continue reading
eBay have taken a leaf out of 1-day‘s playbook and have launched a Daily Deal on their UK website. The idea is simple – offer a compelling deal from the homepage, drive traffic to the site each day and sell … Continue reading
Ferrit’s failure has been tipped enough times in these pages – so to make it easy here are the main posts over the past 2 years. I believe that Ferrit failed for three main reasons: Very poor usability, with the … Continue reading
A while back I posted a list of the top 10 things eBay could do to improve: Top 10 things to change at eBay I now believe I missed the most important one: 0: Introduce auto-extend on auctions. Auto-extend makes the auction … Continue reading
It’s not farewell yet, but eBay’s descent in 2008 has been staggeringly complete. I was intending to write about it, but Dinah Balk has done that already. Here it is – 2008 – the year eBay lost its mojo. I’d … Continue reading
A persistent, err, troll over at Bernard Hickey’s blog post on Trade Me and Australia asks an interesting question: “How is Trade Me a productive NZ asset? The answer requires just a little bit of economics, and it is really … Continue reading