Other Governance Roles
Sanjeet Gona on Tracking the performance of th… Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? James on Don’t cough on me
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Set a high bar and never compromise
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Tracking the performance of the 1 hour Xero model
- SellShed shedding money?
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Set a high bar and never compromise wp.me/p2eky-2rW • 38 minutes ago
- RT @JohnLegere: @lancewiggs @waltmossberg @DawnC331 be careful or I will resend it! • 48 minutes ago
- RT @AndrewUStern: .@LaszloBock2718's summary of @google's inaugural re:Work event: youtube.com/watch?v=QTsHBB…. Looking forward to seeing the v… • 1 hour ago
- RT @LaszloBock2718: The cover and pre-order page for my new book "Work Rules!" is up ... very cool! barnesandnoble.com/w/work-rules-l… • 1 hour ago
- Really nice to see SST coverage of OneRoom. Great business. stuff.co.nz/business/small… • 1 hour ago
- Unit Titles Act: one for @honbillenglish & @stevenljoyce to add to the bucket list of required microeconomic tweaks. stuff.co.nz/business/10662… • 2 hours ago
- @waltmossberg You don’t show - or even link to - 16 of the 20 tweets. @JohnLegere @DawnC331 • 2 hours ago
- Good to see @sknightly and @JulieAnneGenter at Armageddon, along with about 200,000 others. Great event. • 1 day ago
- @rowsell ask @Auckland_NZ and @WaterfrontAKL But yes - plenty going on. We get s booklet thing. • 1 day ago
- RT @Idealaw: Don't be a drip, ACCC told Ticketek and Ticketmaster bit.ly/1rskKe0 • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Category Archives: auctions
Michael Carney picks up that Trade and Exchange has finally given up on publishing in print. They ceased to be relevant a number of years ago, and will not be missed today. However Trade and Exchange were the Trade Me … Continue reading
There’s an interesting article over at eBay strategies, which talks about how eBay lost the market for classifieds and mentions that Amazon is taking out the top end. (If you work at Trade Me then you should have eBay Strategies … Continue reading
eBay have taken a leaf out of 1-day‘s playbook and have launched a Daily Deal on their UK website. The idea is simple – offer a compelling deal from the homepage, drive traffic to the site each day and sell … Continue reading
Ferrit’s failure has been tipped enough times in these pages – so to make it easy here are the main posts over the past 2 years. I believe that Ferrit failed for three main reasons: Very poor usability, with the … Continue reading
A while back I posted a list of the top 10 things eBay could do to improve: Top 10 things to change at eBay I now believe I missed the most important one: 0: Introduce auto-extend on auctions. Auto-extend makes the auction … Continue reading
It’s not farewell yet, but eBay’s descent in 2008 has been staggeringly complete. I was intending to write about it, but Dinah Balk has done that already. Here it is – 2008 – the year eBay lost its mojo. I’d … Continue reading
A persistent, err, troll over at Bernard Hickey’s blog post on Trade Me and Australia asks an interesting question: “How is Trade Me a productive NZ asset? The answer requires just a little bit of economics, and it is really … Continue reading