Other Governance Roles
Bill Bennett on Why we need Skypath Lance Wiggs on Why we need Skypath Phil Moore on Why we need Skypath Dan C on Why we need Skypath Lance Wiggs on Why we need Skypath
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- The end of Kiwibank?
- US Portfolio - 2014
- Unsafe New Zealand work practices - Quay street, Auckland
- BuyUSA.co.nz tries to clone Shipbutu
- "Sorry No" - Kiwibank fails business basics
- @aschroder No. I don’t trust Twitter like I trust Amazon or Apple, who put end users first. @TomEastem • 9 hours ago
- @mikiszikszai is @iceandy’s wife on Twitter? She’d like to be informed I’m sure….. @AirNZFairy • 10 hours ago
- RT @ToddScottNBR: @TomEastem @lancewiggs Embracing the very destructive technology that is crippling old model media is the secret to our f… • 10 hours ago
- @mikiszikszai (if he were intent on retaining such position) @iceandy @AirNZFairy • 10 hours ago
- Just purchased a Kindle ebook for $3 after seeing @TomEastem’s retweet of the author’s tweet announcing the release. So much disruption. • 12 hours ago
- @CJ_NZ Me too, me too. • 12 hours ago
- @iceandy The normal method is to pay for that ;-) @AirNZFairy • 13 hours ago
- @kyhwana Keybase, which yo are already on. @gnat • 13 hours ago
- @poundito It’s frustrating I know. But we plan to extend our offer to all at some stage. • 13 hours ago
- Reading and amending(?) the third sale & purchase agreement for the weekend. A busy time for Punakaiki Fund. • 14 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Category Archives: auctions
Michael Carney picks up that Trade and Exchange has finally given up on publishing in print. They ceased to be relevant a number of years ago, and will not be missed today. However Trade and Exchange were the Trade Me … Continue reading
There’s an interesting article over at eBay strategies, which talks about how eBay lost the market for classifieds and mentions that Amazon is taking out the top end. (If you work at Trade Me then you should have eBay Strategies … Continue reading
eBay have taken a leaf out of 1-day‘s playbook and have launched a Daily Deal on their UK website. The idea is simple – offer a compelling deal from the homepage, drive traffic to the site each day and sell … Continue reading
Ferrit’s failure has been tipped enough times in these pages – so to make it easy here are the main posts over the past 2 years. I believe that Ferrit failed for three main reasons: Very poor usability, with the … Continue reading
A while back I posted a list of the top 10 things eBay could do to improve: Top 10 things to change at eBay I now believe I missed the most important one: 0: Introduce auto-extend on auctions. Auto-extend makes the auction … Continue reading
It’s not farewell yet, but eBay’s descent in 2008 has been staggeringly complete. I was intending to write about it, but Dinah Balk has done that already. Here it is – 2008 – the year eBay lost its mojo. I’d … Continue reading
A persistent, err, troll over at Bernard Hickey’s blog post on Trade Me and Australia asks an interesting question: “How is Trade Me a productive NZ asset? The answer requires just a little bit of economics, and it is really … Continue reading