Other Governance Roles
Nick on The future of food exports fro… uwuttisilp on Pictures of Christchurch Decem… Greg Everett on Pictures of Christchurch Decem… Lance Wiggs on The future of food exports fro… Lance Wiggs on The future of food exports fro…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Contact Lance
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- Off on the trip
- I'm 100% Irish
- "Sorry No" - Kiwibank fails business basics
- RT @NatDudley: Every year people ask me to describe why @webstock is so special. And every year I just wish I could bottle this feeling to … • 2 hours ago
- @KeriHenare @garethmorgannz it's all about the quantum. • 2 hours ago
- @TeFromTheNaki cheers too. You and @AntRoyal should meet. • 2 hours ago
- So @cindygallop why not move your business to NZ? Laws and banks great here. • 10 hours ago
- @tanya @rmi How will you get your first 10/100/1000 customers? Ship now Stop trying to raise money and start selling Churn your board Etc • 12 hours ago
- Instant segue from @KimDotcom raid debacle to quoting Mussolini and corporatism by Ex spy Annie Machon at #webstock • 14 hours ago
- @vivster81 nope. It was not a "yuss" situation at all sadly. • 14 hours ago
- Briefly checked the cricket. That was a mistake. • 14 hours ago
- @MiramarMike nzte.govt.nz/en/news-and-me… and plenty more out there. Have helped with 3 agri-tech showcases so far. • 14 hours ago
- NZ has a lot of companies delivering solutions being spoken about #webstock Adherium. @FigureNZ @Koordinates plus plenty of agri tech • 15 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Category Archives: auctions
Michael Carney picks up that Trade and Exchange has finally given up on publishing in print. They ceased to be relevant a number of years ago, and will not be missed today. However Trade and Exchange were the Trade Me … Continue reading
There’s an interesting article over at eBay strategies, which talks about how eBay lost the market for classifieds and mentions that Amazon is taking out the top end. (If you work at Trade Me then you should have eBay Strategies … Continue reading
eBay have taken a leaf out of 1-day‘s playbook and have launched a Daily Deal on their UK website. The idea is simple – offer a compelling deal from the homepage, drive traffic to the site each day and sell … Continue reading
Ferrit’s failure has been tipped enough times in these pages – so to make it easy here are the main posts over the past 2 years. I believe that Ferrit failed for three main reasons: Very poor usability, with the … Continue reading
A while back I posted a list of the top 10 things eBay could do to improve: Top 10 things to change at eBay I now believe I missed the most important one: 0: Introduce auto-extend on auctions. Auto-extend makes the auction … Continue reading
It’s not farewell yet, but eBay’s descent in 2008 has been staggeringly complete. I was intending to write about it, but Dinah Balk has done that already. Here it is – 2008 – the year eBay lost its mojo. I’d … Continue reading
A persistent, err, troll over at Bernard Hickey’s blog post on Trade Me and Australia asks an interesting question: “How is Trade Me a productive NZ asset? The answer requires just a little bit of economics, and it is really … Continue reading