Other Governance Roles
Bill Bennett on Why we need Skypath Lance Wiggs on Why we need Skypath Phil Moore on Why we need Skypath Dan C on Why we need Skypath Lance Wiggs on Why we need Skypath
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- Air NZ automatic insurance ripoff
- Shame Shame Shame MahiFX
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- Enrolling in Budget's Fastbreak is Easy!
- Whisky and More delivers
- RT @SocialCode_io: Where do doctors in the US make the most money? not in Harvard town. econ.st/1DbYM6y via @TheEconomist • 16 hours ago
- @barnaclebarnes It’s a bit small. Something like this perhaps? logovisual.com/whole-wall-bes… • 18 hours ago
- My choices for Green Leaders: @GarethMP and @JulieAnneGenter Time for the next generation to bring @nzgreens to the masses. • 18 hours ago
- RT @SVB_Financial: Startup Investing: The 10x Angel vs The 0x Angel bit.svb.com/15Xb7jT by @hunterwalk #angelinvesting • 20 hours ago
- @PolarBearFarm @rowansimpson that’s just gold that is. • 1 day ago
- RT @rowansimpson: Pitch Fest, Oulu, Finland. cc @PolarBearFarm pitchfestoulu.com/polarbear/ • 1 day ago
- @ruthmcdavitt welcome. • 1 day ago
- The all important Wellington Game of Scones rating board @NZTEnews Wgtn. http://t.co/VUTWn9DvcF • 1 day ago
- RT @AlanInterface: New Tour pages finally live... step up from what we had before in terms of design/content #iterate gettimely.com/booking-softwa… • 2 days ago
- @AlanInterface Nice work. • 2 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Category Archives: Life
I received several copies of this email from Apple, and clearly there is a disconnect between my idea of appropriate Valentines day gifting behaviour and Apple’s: I understand flowers, I understand dinner, and even a small gift, but isn’t a … Continue reading
I imagine there is some ancient research backing up the use of the “be assured” strips across toilets in a certain class of accomodation. I for one feel it really is a waste of money, as not only is it … Continue reading
Here’s how I got to WordPress camp this morning.
I’ll be on Kathryn Ryan’s Nine to Noon program on Radio NZ at about 9:20am Monday 22nd. There are a few potential topics to cover – including why NZ is a good place to be right now, what businesses can … Continue reading
The reprobates meet for another Brass Monkey Tying down the bikes in the Ferry Glassy smooth crossing. A good sign – we could have forgone tying those bikes as well.. South of Blenheim – it was cold. We live in … Continue reading
I’m off tomorrow (Wednesday) on the Brass Monkey – an annual event where… well damn it – let me bow tothe description writen by Mod from the incomparable Mod’s Motors: This weekend some of the more fanatical of New Zealand’s … Continue reading