Other Governance Roles
Hugh Rose on The comics of climate cha… sue mccabe on How do we solve the Gender… Tony on How do we solve the Gender… RVGrin on The end of Kiwibank? Nat on How do we solve the Gender…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- Time to change: Another Fatality at Lyttelton, Port of Christchurch
- Contact Lance
- Buyers and Sellers guide to Web Design and Development firms
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- @nzkoz @szechuan @nzben your buddy should book into a business incubator. • 8 hours ago
- RT @TheNBR: Time to change: another fatality at Lyttelton, Port of Christchurch tinyurl.com/n9dvltc << by @lancewiggs • 8 hours ago
- @DavidSlack @MorganGodfery @sarabeee and if so due to nefarious reasons then a large book of criminal law should be readied for launch. • 8 hours ago
- @MorganGodfery @sarabeee we keep that high ranking because we are intolerant of corruption, media reports on it and it's dealt with quickly. • 8 hours ago
- RT @DirDigEng: NZ State MetService 'blocking data' to rival WeatherWatch stuff.co.nz/national/10436… #opendata • 10 hours ago
- @PolarBearFarm €25 for sim plus 5GB here in Italy. • 1 day ago
- Blown away by @citymapper. This needs to be extended to everywhere. Google maps is increasingly worse. • 1 day ago
- @nzkoz @szechuan @nzben seems pretty sharp. • 1 day ago
- @nzkoz @szechuan @nzben what app is that? • 1 day ago
- @barnaclebarnes @ovolo_hotels wait what? • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Category Archives: Life
I received several copies of this email from Apple, and clearly there is a disconnect between my idea of appropriate Valentines day gifting behaviour and Apple’s: I understand flowers, I understand dinner, and even a small gift, but isn’t a … Continue reading
I imagine there is some ancient research backing up the use of the “be assured” strips across toilets in a certain class of accomodation. I for one feel it really is a waste of money, as not only is it … Continue reading
Here’s how I got to WordPress camp this morning.
I’ll be on Kathryn Ryan’s Nine to Noon program on Radio NZ at about 9:20am Monday 22nd. There are a few potential topics to cover – including why NZ is a good place to be right now, what businesses can … Continue reading
The reprobates meet for another Brass Monkey Tying down the bikes in the Ferry Glassy smooth crossing. A good sign – we could have forgone tying those bikes as well.. South of Blenheim – it was cold. We live in … Continue reading
I’m off tomorrow (Wednesday) on the Brass Monkey – an annual event where… well damn it – let me bow tothe description writen by Mod from the incomparable Mod’s Motors: This weekend some of the more fanatical of New Zealand’s … Continue reading