Other Governance Roles
Sanjeet Gona on Tracking the performance of th… Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? James on Don’t cough on me
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- Contact Lance
- Overstock.com - and why it does not work
- Bad Stuff, bad Cadbury
- @jordantcarter yes. Scary large. And unexpected at the end of an unusually long motorcycle day in SA. Surreal. • 4 hours ago
- As always @Giapo surprises and delights. A national treasure. http://t.co/waJDoHJQcy • 18 hours ago
- Hunger Games: Katniss is @lorde is Jennifer Lawrence. And they are all awesome because of what and who they are. • 20 hours ago
- @rafaelmagu man up and run 6 different macs #solved. @nzben • 1 day ago
- @nzben that will teach you to use Chrome… • 1 day ago
- RT @nzecoman: Toyota hopes to recreate Prius success with hydrogen-powered Mirai gu.com/p/43g54/stw • 1 day ago
- @roddrury yes, and TM hired for culture/values, and for no arses. (Probably why I was only ever an "advisor.") • 1 day ago
- @nigelmcnie I'm happy to be disturbed for the occasional middle of the night call etc. • 1 day ago
- RT @JasonCParis: @SparkNZ @lancewiggs sorry from me too Lance. We are aware of issues with some of the timing of our alerts and are trying … • 1 day ago
- Seriously - it might be the second day here at #nethuisouth but it's day 1 http://t.co/d2u6uks23H • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Category Archives: Life
I received several copies of this email from Apple, and clearly there is a disconnect between my idea of appropriate Valentines day gifting behaviour and Apple’s: I understand flowers, I understand dinner, and even a small gift, but isn’t a … Continue reading
I imagine there is some ancient research backing up the use of the “be assured” strips across toilets in a certain class of accomodation. I for one feel it really is a waste of money, as not only is it … Continue reading
Here’s how I got to WordPress camp this morning.
I’ll be on Kathryn Ryan’s Nine to Noon program on Radio NZ at about 9:20am Monday 22nd. There are a few potential topics to cover – including why NZ is a good place to be right now, what businesses can … Continue reading
The reprobates meet for another Brass Monkey Tying down the bikes in the Ferry Glassy smooth crossing. A good sign – we could have forgone tying those bikes as well.. South of Blenheim – it was cold. We live in … Continue reading
I’m off tomorrow (Wednesday) on the Brass Monkey – an annual event where… well damn it – let me bow tothe description writen by Mod from the incomparable Mod’s Motors: This weekend some of the more fanatical of New Zealand’s … Continue reading