Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… tristanmarris on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… Chris Werry (@chrisw… on When will electric cars take… @CJ_NZ on When will electric cars take… Juha Saarinen (@juha… on When will electric cars take…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- The hot weather in Greece
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- BNZ doesn't get it. Time to change banks
- Air New Zealand challenges loyal customers to move elsewhere
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- “Kiwirail - keep it clean” walking down Queen st. Hard to disagree. http://t.co/6DZcwi50nz • 1 hour ago
- @MeadowsRichard Thanks Richard • 2 hours ago
- $2m again - a huge thank you to everyone snowballeffect.co.nz/punakaikifund Punakaikifund.co.nz has links to private offer for eligible investors. • 2 hours ago
- @KeriHenare I think we are done. We can’t cherry-pick private investors out of the offer. • 2 hours ago
- @CJ_NZ No - we cannot cherry pick them - private investors have approach us. Rules are around how your heard about the offer @punakaikifund • 2 hours ago
- @GracefulLillian great article. • 16 hours ago
- RT @GracefulLillian: Here's something I wrote a few weeks ago: Put your paddle in the air gracefullillian.com/2015/06/03/put… • 16 hours ago
- RT @MatthewHootonNZ: Another day of @AucklandsPort putting a couple of billion dollars of land owned by ratepayers to good use. http://t.co… • 16 hours ago
- @ChrisKeall no jury would convict. Unless they’d been bought of course. Oh well. • 17 hours ago
- Punakaiki juggling: nbr.co.nz/article/punaka… [paid only] • 22 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Category Archives: Life
I received several copies of this email from Apple, and clearly there is a disconnect between my idea of appropriate Valentines day gifting behaviour and Apple’s: I understand flowers, I understand dinner, and even a small gift, but isn’t a … Continue reading
I imagine there is some ancient research backing up the use of the “be assured” strips across toilets in a certain class of accomodation. I for one feel it really is a waste of money, as not only is it … Continue reading
Here’s how I got to WordPress camp this morning.
I’ll be on Kathryn Ryan’s Nine to Noon program on Radio NZ at about 9:20am Monday 22nd. There are a few potential topics to cover – including why NZ is a good place to be right now, what businesses can … Continue reading
The reprobates meet for another Brass Monkey Tying down the bikes in the Ferry Glassy smooth crossing. A good sign – we could have forgone tying those bikes as well.. South of Blenheim – it was cold. We live in … Continue reading
I’m off tomorrow (Wednesday) on the Brass Monkey – an annual event where… well damn it – let me bow tothe description writen by Mod from the incomparable Mod’s Motors: This weekend some of the more fanatical of New Zealand’s … Continue reading