Other Governance Roles
Hugh Rose on The comics of climate cha… sue mccabe on How do we solve the Gender… Tony on How do we solve the Gender… RVGrin on The end of Kiwibank? Nat on How do we solve the Gender…
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- NZ Election winners now confirmed!!!
- Well done Trade Me, but the threat remains
- Child Drugging and Evil Psychiatrists
- @wrumsby three in there only. • 5 hours ago
- 1-4 especially well made: rt @publicaddress: Five further thoughts: pubadr.es/9481 • 8 hours ago
- Watching House of Cards in the last few days has added extra spice and conspiracy to the NZ election. • 8 hours ago
- @medickinson @nikkikaye @jacindaardern we have awesome MPs in Auckland Central • 10 hours ago
- RT @brainpicker: Chekhov on the 8 qualities of cultured people, in a letter of advice to his brother j.mp/XCLKQe http://t.co/NgL… • 14 hours ago
- Fair summary by @dpfdpf kiwiblog.co.nz/2014/09/2014_e… • 14 hours ago
- It’s about time we started punching at our weight: Zealandia/NZ is a continent says Hamish Campbell on @radionz. penguin.co.nz/products/97801… • 14 hours ago
- @rmi he's not evil - you just disagree with some of his policies and actions. • 15 hours ago
- RT @ShayneCurrieNZH: Lovely little story: Even the newly re-elected PM has to wait for a seat when the cafe is full..! @nzherald http://t.c… • 15 hours ago
- @Giapo @KirstiGrant he's putting the rent up by that much and you can't break the contract? I sense litigation in your future wife • 15 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Category Archives: Life
I received several copies of this email from Apple, and clearly there is a disconnect between my idea of appropriate Valentines day gifting behaviour and Apple’s: I understand flowers, I understand dinner, and even a small gift, but isn’t a … Continue reading
I imagine there is some ancient research backing up the use of the “be assured” strips across toilets in a certain class of accomodation. I for one feel it really is a waste of money, as not only is it … Continue reading
Here’s how I got to WordPress camp this morning.
I’ll be on Kathryn Ryan’s Nine to Noon program on Radio NZ at about 9:20am Monday 22nd. There are a few potential topics to cover – including why NZ is a good place to be right now, what businesses can … Continue reading
The reprobates meet for another Brass Monkey Tying down the bikes in the Ferry Glassy smooth crossing. A good sign – we could have forgone tying those bikes as well.. South of Blenheim – it was cold. We live in … Continue reading
I’m off tomorrow (Wednesday) on the Brass Monkey – an annual event where… well damn it – let me bow tothe description writen by Mod from the incomparable Mod’s Motors: This weekend some of the more fanatical of New Zealand’s … Continue reading