Other Governance Roles
jedsurf on We’ve heard this music… Lance Wiggs on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… tristanmarris on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… Chris Werry (@chrisw… on When will electric cars take… @CJ_NZ on When will electric cars take…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Contact Lance
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- If it sounds too good to be true - it is
- RT @Snowden: Beginning today, if you are Australian, everything you do online is being tracked, stored, and retained for 2 years. https://t… • 1 hour ago
- @farmgeek yes - so we know Fonterra products are safe. • 7 hours ago
- @_jamiewilson sounds about normal for most investor comms ;-) • 14 hours ago
- RT @MelodicsHQ: Hello twitter! We thought the best way to introduce you to Melodics would be with an awesome trailer! https://t.co/qcpFAhUD… • 23 hours ago
- The @EFF says nothing about personal secrets, but read Trade Secrets & expect criminal smack-downs, even for journos eff.org/deeplinks/2015… • 1 day ago
- Have you ever ripped DVDs? Under TPPA you could lose your computer and media centre for doing this. eff.org/deeplinks/2015… • 1 day ago
- @KirstiGrant you missed the 2 whiteboards in my office… • 1 day ago
- @NonnyNZ ummm check for wings - does your crow-like “cat” fly? • 3 days ago
- @NonnyNZ you should probably get that cat looked at then. • 3 days ago
- RT @BR3NDA: Car free Wellington. Imagine the quiet, the calm, the relax, the birds singing, the air smelling nicer// Needs Cat-free too. • 3 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Category Archives: Life
I received several copies of this email from Apple, and clearly there is a disconnect between my idea of appropriate Valentines day gifting behaviour and Apple’s: I understand flowers, I understand dinner, and even a small gift, but isn’t a … Continue reading
I imagine there is some ancient research backing up the use of the “be assured” strips across toilets in a certain class of accomodation. I for one feel it really is a waste of money, as not only is it … Continue reading
Here’s how I got to WordPress camp this morning.
I’ll be on Kathryn Ryan’s Nine to Noon program on Radio NZ at about 9:20am Monday 22nd. There are a few potential topics to cover – including why NZ is a good place to be right now, what businesses can … Continue reading
The reprobates meet for another Brass Monkey Tying down the bikes in the Ferry Glassy smooth crossing. A good sign – we could have forgone tying those bikes as well.. South of Blenheim – it was cold. We live in … Continue reading
I’m off tomorrow (Wednesday) on the Brass Monkey – an annual event where… well damn it – let me bow tothe description writen by Mod from the incomparable Mod’s Motors: This weekend some of the more fanatical of New Zealand’s … Continue reading