Other Governance Roles
Chris Werry (@chrisw… on When will electric cars take… @CJ_NZ on When will electric cars take… Juha Saarinen (@juha… on When will electric cars take… Brett on Thanks for no insurance Air NZ… truthseekernz on Thanks for no insurance Air NZ…
- Punakaiki Fund and Snowball Effect
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- About Lance
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Contact Lance
- Unsafe New Zealand work practices - Quay street, Auckland
- RT @rowansimpson: On a plate thewireless.co.nz/articles/the-p… • 8 hours ago
- @dialogCRM obviously Sky City caught him out through diligent application of the anti money laundering rules…. • 9 hours ago
- RT @Spacekatgal: I hope there’s a game industry spinoff! http://t.co/PqgYeB7tGu • 12 hours ago
- @PeterJThomson @snowballnz I hadn’t seen that Peter, but good post. Responses to many of those may require liquid refreshment. • 14 hours ago
- Pre-registration for Punakaiki Fund crowd-funding offer is live snowballeffect.co.nz/offers • 1 day ago
- @WeirdlyHub blame @LaszloBock2718 • 1 day ago
- Bracing themselves for the #CanonMediaAwards @TheNBR http://t.co/8s8j9fiGMU • 1 day ago
- Punakaiki Fund and Snowball Effect lancewiggs.com/2015/05/22/pun… • 1 day ago
- @WaterfrontAKL 9pm in a Friday? That’s not good for us locals or business. • 1 day ago
- Time for some #quaxing - thanks @MightyApe http://t.co/J2RIzhIYHC • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Category Archives: Life
I received several copies of this email from Apple, and clearly there is a disconnect between my idea of appropriate Valentines day gifting behaviour and Apple’s: I understand flowers, I understand dinner, and even a small gift, but isn’t a … Continue reading
I imagine there is some ancient research backing up the use of the “be assured” strips across toilets in a certain class of accomodation. I for one feel it really is a waste of money, as not only is it … Continue reading
Here’s how I got to WordPress camp this morning.
I’ll be on Kathryn Ryan’s Nine to Noon program on Radio NZ at about 9:20am Monday 22nd. There are a few potential topics to cover – including why NZ is a good place to be right now, what businesses can … Continue reading
The reprobates meet for another Brass Monkey Tying down the bikes in the Ferry Glassy smooth crossing. A good sign – we could have forgone tying those bikes as well.. South of Blenheim – it was cold. We live in … Continue reading
I’m off tomorrow (Wednesday) on the Brass Monkey – an annual event where… well damn it – let me bow tothe description writen by Mod from the incomparable Mod’s Motors: This weekend some of the more fanatical of New Zealand’s … Continue reading