Other Governance Roles
Nick Hodgson on Killer Whales in Auckland… Sanjeet Gona on Tracking the performance of th… Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money?
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Males only?
- Punakaiki Fund news: New Funding and Vibe Communications
- Posts I like
- About Lance
- Killer Whales in Auckland Harbour
- RSS feeds now on Stuff
- @dylanbland some open days, some closed days perhaps. • 1 hour ago
- It's rush hour on Franklin Road http://t.co/cIBDmXjyvx • 2 hours ago
- Now is a really good time to drive up Franklin Rd. (Which should be closed to traffic @AKLdesignchamp ) http://t.co/4ZyogB0Jmy • 3 hours ago
- @farmgeek @southernlimitnz that's an awesome chart • 3 hours ago
- RT @farmgeek: @southernlimitnz in adjusted dollars, oil price is still higher than most of the last 100 years... twitter.com/thebubblebubbl… • 3 hours ago
- @fmcmac it was seen as a giveaway by many at the time. I'd take getting the money back as a huge victory. • 3 hours ago
- RT @SiobhanBulfin: Today has been a very good day. • 5 hours ago
- $426 billion for the TARP (Troubled Assets Relief Program) by US Govt - has now made a net profit of $15.3 billion. money.cnn.com/2014/12/19/new… • 5 hours ago
- @ChrisKeall @Paxatron @jeremybank ok - how about if Iran made that movie? • 15 hours ago
- RT @karenmcgrane: This poster is actually going up in the subway! This is a real thing! nyti.ms/16DkaaA http://t.co/POKeXGHbyh • 15 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Category Archives: Life
I received several copies of this email from Apple, and clearly there is a disconnect between my idea of appropriate Valentines day gifting behaviour and Apple’s: I understand flowers, I understand dinner, and even a small gift, but isn’t a … Continue reading
I imagine there is some ancient research backing up the use of the “be assured” strips across toilets in a certain class of accomodation. I for one feel it really is a waste of money, as not only is it … Continue reading
Here’s how I got to WordPress camp this morning.
I’ll be on Kathryn Ryan’s Nine to Noon program on Radio NZ at about 9:20am Monday 22nd. There are a few potential topics to cover – including why NZ is a good place to be right now, what businesses can … Continue reading
The reprobates meet for another Brass Monkey Tying down the bikes in the Ferry Glassy smooth crossing. A good sign – we could have forgone tying those bikes as well.. South of Blenheim – it was cold. We live in … Continue reading
I’m off tomorrow (Wednesday) on the Brass Monkey – an annual event where… well damn it – let me bow tothe description writen by Mod from the incomparable Mod’s Motors: This weekend some of the more fanatical of New Zealand’s … Continue reading