Other Governance Roles
Hugh Rose on The comics of climate cha… sue mccabe on How do we solve the Gender… Tony on How do we solve the Gender… RVGrin on The end of Kiwibank? Nat on How do we solve the Gender…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- A new power company? No.
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- Pocketsmith: Advanced personal financial management
- NZGirl is not safe
- Buyers and Sellers guide to Web Design and Development firms
- @nzkoz @nzben @yakmoose @TelecomNZ that's a pissed off Spark customer. Not boding well for the new brand @jasoncparis. • 9 hours ago
- @harrison_ never missed in thousands of coffees. • 1 day ago
- London may have lousy coffee - but multi mode public transport, Boris bikes and taxis are superb. People win, commerce wins. • 1 day ago
- @jpdanner it's more about locations where I drink it. Plus the original one got over zapped by intense Welly sunshine. • 1 day ago
- @jpdanner this is #5 - as in this is the fifth one I've purchased. • 1 day ago
- Finally cracked and solved the problem of finding acceptable coffee in London. This is #5 I believe. http://t.co/yorA5soNDP • 1 day ago
- @R_Chirgwin But do those people even realise it’s happening? • 1 day ago
- .@kb Foyles has a brand new store as well. A huge difference. http://t.co/NOVL4kAO9p • 1 day ago
- @kb boom! • 1 day ago
- Just bought three books. Three physical books. That's London for you. • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Category Archives: Life
I received several copies of this email from Apple, and clearly there is a disconnect between my idea of appropriate Valentines day gifting behaviour and Apple’s: I understand flowers, I understand dinner, and even a small gift, but isn’t a … Continue reading
I imagine there is some ancient research backing up the use of the “be assured” strips across toilets in a certain class of accomodation. I for one feel it really is a waste of money, as not only is it … Continue reading
Here’s how I got to WordPress camp this morning.
I’ll be on Kathryn Ryan’s Nine to Noon program on Radio NZ at about 9:20am Monday 22nd. There are a few potential topics to cover – including why NZ is a good place to be right now, what businesses can … Continue reading
The reprobates meet for another Brass Monkey Tying down the bikes in the Ferry Glassy smooth crossing. A good sign – we could have forgone tying those bikes as well.. South of Blenheim – it was cold. We live in … Continue reading
I’m off tomorrow (Wednesday) on the Brass Monkey – an annual event where… well damn it – let me bow tothe description writen by Mod from the incomparable Mod’s Motors: This weekend some of the more fanatical of New Zealand’s … Continue reading
On Tuesday last week I was lucky enough to listen to an interesting range of cool people give 5 minute talks on the topics of their choice. (ok – only one person hit the 5 minute market exactly, and he … Continue reading
Last week we saw a plethora of New Zealand headlines bemoaning the poor behaviour of ‘kids today’ – this time in how they handle their sensitive information online. The punchline was that one in two students had posted sensitive information … Continue reading
While I may not agree with it entirely, Mikearauz has come up with a useful way to look at the way casual interest can turn into advocacy online. Since I don’t agree with it – I decided to have a … Continue reading
I am immensely proud to live in a country where, when faced with a well trained and armed guy fortressed in a house, the police acted in a responsible manner. Even after the provocation of seeing one of their number … Continue reading
It’s a great product – but I really don’t think my Mother will use an iPod touch, and I really don’t think Mothers day in an economic downturn is the time for Kiwis to give expensive presents. However the email … Continue reading
Via Jesspiration is a simple look at how flirting works these days. Note that if I start following you on twitter it doesn’t necessarily mean that I am flirting with you.
The Policeman who turned to chase a motorcyclist on Buller gorge, blocking the road and causing two other motorcyclists to be seriously injured, has just been found guilty of dangerous driving causing injury. He is no doubt haunted by the … Continue reading
This is Indexed once again sums up a complex thought on a card. Most people are in the middle of this curve, and would really like to be at the far end. But why not move the curve? Why not … Continue reading