Other Governance Roles
Protazy Mickiewicz on The end of Kiwibank? Valerie Lopez on If nobody owns your mortgage n… Keri Eagan on Do Oxfam, Amnesty and World Vi… Gary Hudson on If nobody owns your mortgage n… Cox Lujon on If nobody owns your mortgage n…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- The end of Kiwibank?
- Contact Lance
- The product lifecycle - as explained by Apple
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Fatally unsafe at speed
- To do this I need 1 million cats….. vimeo.com/91568588 @garethmorgannz • 21 hours ago
- Dr Gevil! http://t.co/S9lMYSQXBF • 21 hours ago
- @nigelmcnie @nzpost can’t reliably deliver to a box in a fixed location - so what hope is there for a moving one? • 1 day ago
- To those working on the Health and Safety Reform Bill: Thanks. And please maintain strong director accountability. mbie.govt.nz/pdf-library/wh… • 1 day ago
- We should be proud of @nzpost, best in the world at delivering yellow cards. Also great: "we cannot search for card to calls by address" • 1 day ago
- I highly recommend the Design Thinking course in previous tweet. It’s for business leaders and a tremendous way and field to learn. • 1 day ago
- RT @NZTEnews: “Rapid, active & hands-on” Register for #BBD’s Experience Design Thinking workshop ow.ly/vS0I5 http://t.co/zcj0OH0… • 1 day ago
- Very happy that the appalling FACTA banking spying law is finally making @NzMorningReport. We kowtowed to US demands with no pushback. • 1 day ago
- Using Data to Find the Hottest Startup Cities in the World: blog.rjmetrics.com/2014/04/23/who… Meetup membership driven. Auckland #18 • 1 day ago
- Australia is blowing $12.4 billion on F-35 Fighters - which are dogs, & obsolete versus drones. NZ ftw news.yahoo.com/australia-buy-… • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Category Archives: Life
I received several copies of this email from Apple, and clearly there is a disconnect between my idea of appropriate Valentines day gifting behaviour and Apple’s: I understand flowers, I understand dinner, and even a small gift, but isn’t a … Continue reading
I imagine there is some ancient research backing up the use of the “be assured” strips across toilets in a certain class of accomodation. I for one feel it really is a waste of money, as not only is it … Continue reading
Here’s how I got to WordPress camp this morning.
I’ll be on Kathryn Ryan’s Nine to Noon program on Radio NZ at about 9:20am Monday 22nd. There are a few potential topics to cover – including why NZ is a good place to be right now, what businesses can … Continue reading
The reprobates meet for another Brass Monkey Tying down the bikes in the Ferry Glassy smooth crossing. A good sign – we could have forgone tying those bikes as well.. South of Blenheim – it was cold. We live in … Continue reading
I’m off tomorrow (Wednesday) on the Brass Monkey – an annual event where… well damn it – let me bow tothe description writen by Mod from the incomparable Mod’s Motors: This weekend some of the more fanatical of New Zealand’s … Continue reading
On Tuesday last week I was lucky enough to listen to an interesting range of cool people give 5 minute talks on the topics of their choice. (ok – only one person hit the 5 minute market exactly, and he … Continue reading
Last week we saw a plethora of New Zealand headlines bemoaning the poor behaviour of ‘kids today’ – this time in how they handle their sensitive information online. The punchline was that one in two students had posted sensitive information … Continue reading
While I may not agree with it entirely, Mikearauz has come up with a useful way to look at the way casual interest can turn into advocacy online. Since I don’t agree with it – I decided to have a … Continue reading
I am immensely proud to live in a country where, when faced with a well trained and armed guy fortressed in a house, the police acted in a responsible manner. Even after the provocation of seeing one of their number … Continue reading
It’s a great product – but I really don’t think my Mother will use an iPod touch, and I really don’t think Mothers day in an economic downturn is the time for Kiwis to give expensive presents. However the email … Continue reading
Via Jesspiration is a simple look at how flirting works these days. Note that if I start following you on twitter it doesn’t necessarily mean that I am flirting with you.
The Policeman who turned to chase a motorcyclist on Buller gorge, blocking the road and causing two other motorcyclists to be seriously injured, has just been found guilty of dangerous driving causing injury. He is no doubt haunted by the … Continue reading
This is Indexed once again sums up a complex thought on a card. Most people are in the middle of this curve, and would really like to be at the far end. But why not move the curve? Why not … Continue reading