Kiwis – Get $50 of free Electricity! from FlowerPower at Powershop. Sign up
Ricki Kingi on BurgerFuel: value or not? Dave on BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa… don on If nobody owns your mortgage n… warwick on Who is the biggest bookstore o… Mary on Your time is nigh Ticketek. Re… Mike on Well done NZX diana on If nobody owns your mortgage n… bossalphamonkey on MiniMonos is closing; MinoMons… Jim on MiniMonos is closing; MinoMons… Jason Kemp (@dialogC… on Integrity: What to do if your…
- Investing on the dot – Syft
- Well done NZX
- MiniMonos is closing; MinoMonsters is hiring.
- Integrity: What to do if your academic paper is challenged
- Electrickery – 10 alternative suggestions for changing NZ’s electricity industry
- New Zealand’s tourists are very very happy
- Can we replace the Tiwai smelter with a data center?
- Let’s stop hurting our container opening dock and warehouse workers
- Stand firm Meridian on Tiwai – we can all win here
- Novopay is Not Found
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Investing on the dot - Syft
- About Lance
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Contact Lance
- MiniMonos is closing; MinoMonsters is hiring.
- Posts I like
- @stevenljoyce Is there an updated version of the Economic Development Action Plan showing progress (with numbers)?: stevenjoyce.co.nz/economic_devel… – 1 hour ago
- @alistairnz It is - next week. I’m pre-positioning the bike in Nelson as I have to be in Dunedin and Auckland Tue and Wed. – 1 hour ago
- @juhasaarinen Sea, forest and grass and sun. Fantastic riding conditions… – 1 hour ago
- Tomorrow I motorcycle to Wellington. I wonder what the weather will be like? http://t.co/Aot1HBYpWi – 1 hour ago
- Pretty exciting to see Pre-registrations arrive for Punakaiki Fund. Here: punakaikifund.co.nz – 4 hours ago
- @rowsell @nzkoz the defining difference is size. Cult small, religion huge. So religion. – 5 hours ago
- RT @rowsell: Keeping busy, aiming high, and taking names. 8degrees.co.nz/2013/05/25/kee… – 5 hours ago
- RT @james_randerson: In case you missed it, here's @marcusdusautoy on the amateur physicist who has come up with a theory of everything htt… – 5 hours ago
- @rowansimpson you moved to Nelson.,… – 18 hours ago
- Rt @WSJ: Breaking: A four-lane bridge collapses in Washington state. on.wsj.com/13O1Fr9. /US infrastructure old and poorly maintained – 18 hours ago
Subscribe to RSS
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own, and not that of any of my current or former clients.
Category Archives: Life
I received several copies of this email from Apple, and clearly there is a disconnect between my idea of appropriate Valentines day gifting behaviour and Apple’s: I understand flowers, I understand dinner, and even a small gift, but isn’t a … Continue reading
I imagine there is some ancient research backing up the use of the “be assured” strips across toilets in a certain class of accomodation. I for one feel it really is a waste of money, as not only is it … Continue reading
Here’s how I got to WordPress camp this morning.
I’ll be on Kathryn Ryan’s Nine to Noon program on Radio NZ at about 9:20am Monday 22nd. There are a few potential topics to cover – including why NZ is a good place to be right now, what businesses can … Continue reading
The reprobates meet for another Brass Monkey Tying down the bikes in the Ferry Glassy smooth crossing. A good sign – we could have forgone tying those bikes as well.. South of Blenheim – it was cold. We live in … Continue reading
I’m off tomorrow (Wednesday) on the Brass Monkey – an annual event where… well damn it – let me bow tothe description writen by Mod from the incomparable Mod’s Motors: This weekend some of the more fanatical of New Zealand’s … Continue reading
On Tuesday last week I was lucky enough to listen to an interesting range of cool people give 5 minute talks on the topics of their choice. (ok – only one person hit the 5 minute market exactly, and he … Continue reading
Last week we saw a plethora of New Zealand headlines bemoaning the poor behaviour of ‘kids today’ – this time in how they handle their sensitive information online. The punchline was that one in two students had posted sensitive information … Continue reading
While I may not agree with it entirely, Mikearauz has come up with a useful way to look at the way casual interest can turn into advocacy online. Since I don’t agree with it – I decided to have a … Continue reading
I am immensely proud to live in a country where, when faced with a well trained and armed guy fortressed in a house, the police acted in a responsible manner. Even after the provocation of seeing one of their number … Continue reading
It’s a great product – but I really don’t think my Mother will use an iPod touch, and I really don’t think Mothers day in an economic downturn is the time for Kiwis to give expensive presents. However the email … Continue reading
Via Jesspiration is a simple look at how flirting works these days. Note that if I start following you on twitter it doesn’t necessarily mean that I am flirting with you.
The Policeman who turned to chase a motorcyclist on Buller gorge, blocking the road and causing two other motorcyclists to be seriously injured, has just been found guilty of dangerous driving causing injury. He is no doubt haunted by the … Continue reading
This is Indexed once again sums up a complex thought on a card. Most people are in the middle of this curve, and would really like to be at the far end. But why not move the curve? Why not … Continue reading