Other Governance Roles
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- The product lifecycle - as explained by Apple
- Valuing Xero - in 1 hour
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- Buyers and Sellers guide to Web Design and Development firms
- Pocketsmith: Advanced personal financial management
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- @KeriHenare @jpistorius @nzkoz and the #3 “ease of doing business” country is not doing too badly thanks. • 2 hours ago
- @nzkoz @KeriHenare because your future of manufacturers shipping directly is here, and getting bigger. For the revenue. • 2 hours ago
- RT @solangefrancois: The hilarious and terrible *Santa* brand book. Make sure you are on brand in time for Christmas. #SantaBrandBook http:… • 3 hours ago
- @nzkoz @KeriHenare yes there is an important battle to fight to make compliance ridiculously easy. Both sellers and buyers need to play • 3 hours ago
- @KeriHenare all good - just pay GST on them all. • 4 hours ago
- RT @idealogmag: So you’ve just won your first business award and riding high on the wave of adulation. Now what? bit.ly/J7g9iD cc … • 4 hours ago
- RT @glenaskey: I love how when there is an awesome sunset in NZ everyone in the country sees it. • 19 hours ago
- Just seeing the @idealogmag Funding Game for the first time. Payback for late articles no doubt @hazelphilli http://t.co/FP0yWtf8by • 1 day ago
- RT @200sq: Just going through our @Open2viewNZ account marking sold properties. The correlation of Prof Pics - Sold is strong... need we sa… • 1 day ago
- RT @barnaclebarnes: Time to make a decision on a support tool/article database. /4 answers so far, all different. • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Category Archives: Life
I received several copies of this email from Apple, and clearly there is a disconnect between my idea of appropriate Valentines day gifting behaviour and Apple’s: I understand flowers, I understand dinner, and even a small gift, but isn’t a … Continue reading
I imagine there is some ancient research backing up the use of the “be assured” strips across toilets in a certain class of accomodation. I for one feel it really is a waste of money, as not only is it … Continue reading
Here’s how I got to WordPress camp this morning.
I’ll be on Kathryn Ryan’s Nine to Noon program on Radio NZ at about 9:20am Monday 22nd. There are a few potential topics to cover – including why NZ is a good place to be right now, what businesses can … Continue reading
The reprobates meet for another Brass Monkey Tying down the bikes in the Ferry Glassy smooth crossing. A good sign – we could have forgone tying those bikes as well.. South of Blenheim – it was cold. We live in … Continue reading
I’m off tomorrow (Wednesday) on the Brass Monkey – an annual event where… well damn it – let me bow tothe description writen by Mod from the incomparable Mod’s Motors: This weekend some of the more fanatical of New Zealand’s … Continue reading
On Tuesday last week I was lucky enough to listen to an interesting range of cool people give 5 minute talks on the topics of their choice. (ok – only one person hit the 5 minute market exactly, and he … Continue reading
Last week we saw a plethora of New Zealand headlines bemoaning the poor behaviour of ‘kids today’ – this time in how they handle their sensitive information online. The punchline was that one in two students had posted sensitive information … Continue reading
While I may not agree with it entirely, Mikearauz has come up with a useful way to look at the way casual interest can turn into advocacy online. Since I don’t agree with it – I decided to have a … Continue reading
I am immensely proud to live in a country where, when faced with a well trained and armed guy fortressed in a house, the police acted in a responsible manner. Even after the provocation of seeing one of their number … Continue reading
It’s a great product – but I really don’t think my Mother will use an iPod touch, and I really don’t think Mothers day in an economic downturn is the time for Kiwis to give expensive presents. However the email … Continue reading
Via Jesspiration is a simple look at how flirting works these days. Note that if I start following you on twitter it doesn’t necessarily mean that I am flirting with you.
The Policeman who turned to chase a motorcyclist on Buller gorge, blocking the road and causing two other motorcyclists to be seriously injured, has just been found guilty of dangerous driving causing injury. He is no doubt haunted by the … Continue reading
This is Indexed once again sums up a complex thought on a card. Most people are in the middle of this curve, and would really like to be at the far end. But why not move the curve? Why not … Continue reading