Other Governance Roles
Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? James on Don’t cough on me wirehunt on SellShed shedding money?
- Tracking the performance of the 1 hour Xero model
- Don't cough on me
- SellShed shedding money?
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Valuing Xero - in 1 hour
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- About Lance
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Bad Stuff, bad Cadbury
- @vivster81 Amateurs. Always fight a land war in Asia. @KeriHenare @DylanReeve • 3 hours ago
- @KeriHenare It’s all second tier stuff. Keep, err, learning.. @DylanReeve • 3 hours ago
- @Vulcan94 There’s a set of skills you get as a strategy consultant that it looks like they want, AND everybody at @vendhq gets shit done :-) • 3 hours ago
- @DylanReeve is right - Risk is far more appropriate. Also Civ. @KeriHenare • 3 hours ago
- There’s a great VP of Strategy job going at Vend. Looking at you ex strategy consultants. vend.workable.com/jobs/21229 • 3 hours ago
- @KirstiGrant jfdi of course. @rowsell • 4 hours ago
- RT @stevebiddle: So no Queen St Santa for Auckland this year because it's going to cost too much to install. Looks at @lancewiggs :p • 4 hours ago
- @pohutukawa I don't think so. Or rather: I hope not • 7 hours ago
- Caution. http://t.co/gIXD8DCLZu • 8 hours ago
- RT @NZTEnews: Better by Design is hosting a free 90 minute, rapid-fire taster of what #DesignThinking is all about. Register here: http://t… • 13 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Category Archives: Life
I received several copies of this email from Apple, and clearly there is a disconnect between my idea of appropriate Valentines day gifting behaviour and Apple’s: I understand flowers, I understand dinner, and even a small gift, but isn’t a … Continue reading
I imagine there is some ancient research backing up the use of the “be assured” strips across toilets in a certain class of accomodation. I for one feel it really is a waste of money, as not only is it … Continue reading
Here’s how I got to WordPress camp this morning.
I’ll be on Kathryn Ryan’s Nine to Noon program on Radio NZ at about 9:20am Monday 22nd. There are a few potential topics to cover – including why NZ is a good place to be right now, what businesses can … Continue reading
The reprobates meet for another Brass Monkey Tying down the bikes in the Ferry Glassy smooth crossing. A good sign – we could have forgone tying those bikes as well.. South of Blenheim – it was cold. We live in … Continue reading
I’m off tomorrow (Wednesday) on the Brass Monkey – an annual event where… well damn it – let me bow tothe description writen by Mod from the incomparable Mod’s Motors: This weekend some of the more fanatical of New Zealand’s … Continue reading