Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on The future of food exports fro… Lance Wiggs on The future of food exports fro… Fraser Paine on The future of food exports fro… Brett on The future of food exports fro… jedsurf on We’ve heard this music…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- About Lance
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- The future of food exports from NZ
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- Contact Lance
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- "Sorry No" - Kiwibank fails business basics
- @gdelacoste @tmeixner @tom_peters 1 week to solve the problem. 10-12 months full time teams to bed in. That's at two post McKinsey clients. • 4 hours ago
- RT @rosieiscool: Why does TVNZ on demand need my gender?😾 https://t.co/rCa0bjsBXM • 15 hours ago
- RT @joshua_drummond: @lancewiggs Honestly, I think most school kids (ages 8 through 17) would be smarter and more decent than the average @… • 1 day ago
- @joshua_drummond @NZStuff it might help to isolate your search to the one wearing school uniforms. • 1 day ago
- RT @JimKim_WBG: The most direct and certain path to zero net emissions is through #carbon pricing: wrld.bg/VhplC | #COP21 https:/… • 1 day ago
- RT @nikz: Million $ App Idea: Apple Watch ❤️-rate + Email Client: “Your heart rate is too high - you should calm down before sending that … • 1 day ago
- @ByTheMotorway @nzdodo @BikeAKL @wheeledped that sort of view is not helping bike Auckland move from activist to mainstream. • 1 day ago
- @nzdodo @ByTheMotorway @BikeAKL @wheeledped indeed. We should take the wins. Smile, congratulate everybody and move on. Little things matter • 1 day ago
- RT @mslissa: Two days left to apply for Head of Digital Product @Te_Papa - media products mentality across rich museum content... https://t… • 2 days ago
- @LittleCatDesign It's not going to feel good. • 2 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Category Archives: Life
I received several copies of this email from Apple, and clearly there is a disconnect between my idea of appropriate Valentines day gifting behaviour and Apple’s: I understand flowers, I understand dinner, and even a small gift, but isn’t a … Continue reading
I imagine there is some ancient research backing up the use of the “be assured” strips across toilets in a certain class of accomodation. I for one feel it really is a waste of money, as not only is it … Continue reading
Here’s how I got to WordPress camp this morning.
I’ll be on Kathryn Ryan’s Nine to Noon program on Radio NZ at about 9:20am Monday 22nd. There are a few potential topics to cover – including why NZ is a good place to be right now, what businesses can … Continue reading
The reprobates meet for another Brass Monkey Tying down the bikes in the Ferry Glassy smooth crossing. A good sign – we could have forgone tying those bikes as well.. South of Blenheim – it was cold. We live in … Continue reading
I’m off tomorrow (Wednesday) on the Brass Monkey – an annual event where… well damn it – let me bow tothe description writen by Mod from the incomparable Mod’s Motors: This weekend some of the more fanatical of New Zealand’s … Continue reading