Other Governance Roles
Sanjeet Gona on Tracking the performance of th… Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? James on Don’t cough on me
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Tracking the performance of the 1 hour Xero model
- SellShed shedding money?
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- Sell your house privately in New Zealand - the book.
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- RT @JohnLegere: @lancewiggs @waltmossberg @DawnC331 be careful or I will resend it! • 6 minutes ago
- RT @AndrewUStern: .@LaszloBock2718's summary of @google's inaugural re:Work event: youtube.com/watch?v=QTsHBB…. Looking forward to seeing the v… • 56 minutes ago
- RT @LaszloBock2718: The cover and pre-order page for my new book "Work Rules!" is up ... very cool! barnesandnoble.com/w/work-rules-l… • 58 minutes ago
- Really nice to see SST coverage of OneRoom. Great business. stuff.co.nz/business/small… • 1 hour ago
- Unit Titles Act: one for @honbillenglish & @stevenljoyce to add to the bucket list of required microeconomic tweaks. stuff.co.nz/business/10662… • 1 hour ago
- @waltmossberg You don’t show - or even link to - 16 of the 20 tweets. @JohnLegere @DawnC331 • 1 hour ago
- Good to see @sknightly and @JulieAnneGenter at Armageddon, along with about 200,000 others. Great event. • 23 hours ago
- @rowsell ask @Auckland_NZ and @WaterfrontAKL But yes - plenty going on. We get s booklet thing. • 1 day ago
- RT @Idealaw: Don't be a drip, ACCC told Ticketek and Ticketmaster bit.ly/1rskKe0 • 1 day ago
- Oh @lilregie, don’t fail me now… • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Category Archives: Life
I received several copies of this email from Apple, and clearly there is a disconnect between my idea of appropriate Valentines day gifting behaviour and Apple’s: I understand flowers, I understand dinner, and even a small gift, but isn’t a … Continue reading
I imagine there is some ancient research backing up the use of the “be assured” strips across toilets in a certain class of accomodation. I for one feel it really is a waste of money, as not only is it … Continue reading
Here’s how I got to WordPress camp this morning.
I’ll be on Kathryn Ryan’s Nine to Noon program on Radio NZ at about 9:20am Monday 22nd. There are a few potential topics to cover – including why NZ is a good place to be right now, what businesses can … Continue reading
The reprobates meet for another Brass Monkey Tying down the bikes in the Ferry Glassy smooth crossing. A good sign – we could have forgone tying those bikes as well.. South of Blenheim – it was cold. We live in … Continue reading
I’m off tomorrow (Wednesday) on the Brass Monkey – an annual event where… well damn it – let me bow tothe description writen by Mod from the incomparable Mod’s Motors: This weekend some of the more fanatical of New Zealand’s … Continue reading