Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on Why we need Skypath Phil Moore on Why we need Skypath Hayden on Join us for the Agribusiness I… Lance Wiggs on Join us for the Agribusiness I… Hayden on Join us for the Agribusiness I…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- About Lance
- Punakaiki Fund invests in Onceit
- Contact Lance
- Punakaiki Fund - The end for now
- RT @brendonbrewer: @lancewiggs @NZPork There are way more problems with pork than sexist ads. • 10 minutes ago
- “We can’t have any more bacon or pork belly until @nzpork stops being sexist” I agree. Clean up your crappy marketing @nzpork • 12 minutes ago
- @majicDave it’s the velocity of the change thats really interesting. One moment it’s marginal, a couple of years later it’s ridiculous. • 2 hours ago
- RT @kcolbin: Welcome to the Terrordome: solar about to disrupt energy industry #suexecprogram http://t.co/LqfJrLTzdw • 2 hours ago
- @Yale how can we recommend that people attend Yale when it is deemed acceptable behaviour to pull guns on students? Utterly terrifying. • 3 hours ago
- Please explain @nzherald RT @TransportBlog: Comicially wrong op-ed about the CRL wp.me/pywuT-9bv • 3 hours ago
- RT @ggreenwald: No matter what you think of Mega, what the DOJ & subservient US courts are doing to @KimDotcom is repellent https://t.co/t7… • 4 hours ago
- RT @NielsHoven: Kim Dotcom Dubbed A "Fugitive" So The US Can Keep His Money gizmodo.com.au/2015/03/kim-do… • 4 hours ago
- RT @haydennz: @GeorgeWood2015 @Joholmesblog @DickQuax this has to be tweet of the week http://t.co/Rb4CXT3DsV • 10 hours ago
- RT @MKHSA: @Timely Thank you for your fantastic system. It has made such a difference to my life & business • 11 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Category Archives: Life
I received several copies of this email from Apple, and clearly there is a disconnect between my idea of appropriate Valentines day gifting behaviour and Apple’s: I understand flowers, I understand dinner, and even a small gift, but isn’t a … Continue reading
I imagine there is some ancient research backing up the use of the “be assured” strips across toilets in a certain class of accomodation. I for one feel it really is a waste of money, as not only is it … Continue reading
Here’s how I got to WordPress camp this morning.
I’ll be on Kathryn Ryan’s Nine to Noon program on Radio NZ at about 9:20am Monday 22nd. There are a few potential topics to cover – including why NZ is a good place to be right now, what businesses can … Continue reading
The reprobates meet for another Brass Monkey Tying down the bikes in the Ferry Glassy smooth crossing. A good sign – we could have forgone tying those bikes as well.. South of Blenheim – it was cold. We live in … Continue reading
I’m off tomorrow (Wednesday) on the Brass Monkey – an annual event where… well damn it – let me bow tothe description writen by Mod from the incomparable Mod’s Motors: This weekend some of the more fanatical of New Zealand’s … Continue reading