Other Governance Roles
Brett on Thanks for no insurance Air NZ… truthseekernz on Thanks for no insurance Air NZ… Nic on Air New Zealand challenges loy… Richard on Air New Zealand challenges loy… CuriousSteve on Air New Zealand challenges loy…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- "Arrives late for flight, if known"
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Well done Green Cabs. Now - about that website?
- About Lance
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Unsafe New Zealand work practices - Quay street, Auckland
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- And it’s @where_is_anna from @pledgeme closing out @floundersclub; speaking about Arnold. And communities. http://t.co/gdklVKX2l0 • 11 hours ago
- Now @Schnicker from @revert_io: if you do a blog for your business make sure to keep it going. @floundersclub http://t.co/thHAoiMSvj • 12 hours ago
- It’s @paulbrislen at @floundersclub. Is the movie behind him a sign of something? http://t.co/6yKcVfIsF8 • 12 hours ago
- Keep the long term in mind when doing turnarounds. mckinsey.com/insights/corpo… • 1 day ago
- @jordantcarter you know it’s a holiday right? • 1 day ago
- @whereishayden thanks. We can’t let them have a free ride - too much is at stake. • 1 day ago
- @willstew Thanks. Except I’m a bit concerned about the not always agreeing with me part ;-) • 1 day ago
- RT @KenSpagnolo: Lance had it all over Rodney on #climatechange. #nzpol nbr.co.nz/opinion/lance-… • 1 day ago
- @maupuia max out the retina mac by going to $250. • 1 day ago
- @maupuia retina iMac + new MacBook. • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Category Archives: Life
I received several copies of this email from Apple, and clearly there is a disconnect between my idea of appropriate Valentines day gifting behaviour and Apple’s: I understand flowers, I understand dinner, and even a small gift, but isn’t a … Continue reading
I imagine there is some ancient research backing up the use of the “be assured” strips across toilets in a certain class of accomodation. I for one feel it really is a waste of money, as not only is it … Continue reading
Here’s how I got to WordPress camp this morning.
I’ll be on Kathryn Ryan’s Nine to Noon program on Radio NZ at about 9:20am Monday 22nd. There are a few potential topics to cover – including why NZ is a good place to be right now, what businesses can … Continue reading
The reprobates meet for another Brass Monkey Tying down the bikes in the Ferry Glassy smooth crossing. A good sign – we could have forgone tying those bikes as well.. South of Blenheim – it was cold. We live in … Continue reading
I’m off tomorrow (Wednesday) on the Brass Monkey – an annual event where… well damn it – let me bow tothe description writen by Mod from the incomparable Mod’s Motors: This weekend some of the more fanatical of New Zealand’s … Continue reading