Other Governance Roles
Sanjeet Gona on Tracking the performance of th… Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? James on Don’t cough on me
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- SellShed shedding money?
- Portfolio Disclosure Oct 2014
- Define Instruments Expands into South Africa
- About Lance
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Tracking the performance of the 1 hour Xero model
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- @rowansimpson do your own one. But you knew that. • 4 hours ago
- @merxplat sounds like @Kiwiseabreeze to me • 4 hours ago
- Waiting for more penguins http://t.co/BTn4U2eLka • 4 hours ago
- @rowansimpson 10 billion. • 5 hours ago
- @rowansimpson I'm enjoying this new series of tweets. • 6 hours ago
- @wasabicube @GreatDismal got mine on Kindle the other day. US store. Send gift cards to yourself. • 7 hours ago
- @malachistudionz pretty sure @bowmast would like the doodle person though • 7 hours ago
- Fleurs at Moeraki. Stunning fresh fish deliciously prepared and served by folks who really care. http://t.co/3FWh6u9vKq • 10 hours ago
- RT @thereaIbanksy: Strong people stand up for themselves, but stronger people stand up for others. • 13 hours ago
- RT @socialspace: After today I’m much better informed about health & safety & penguins. Thanks @lancewiggs! #uxdd • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Category Archives: Life
I received several copies of this email from Apple, and clearly there is a disconnect between my idea of appropriate Valentines day gifting behaviour and Apple’s: I understand flowers, I understand dinner, and even a small gift, but isn’t a … Continue reading
I imagine there is some ancient research backing up the use of the “be assured” strips across toilets in a certain class of accomodation. I for one feel it really is a waste of money, as not only is it … Continue reading
Here’s how I got to WordPress camp this morning.
I’ll be on Kathryn Ryan’s Nine to Noon program on Radio NZ at about 9:20am Monday 22nd. There are a few potential topics to cover – including why NZ is a good place to be right now, what businesses can … Continue reading
The reprobates meet for another Brass Monkey Tying down the bikes in the Ferry Glassy smooth crossing. A good sign – we could have forgone tying those bikes as well.. South of Blenheim – it was cold. We live in … Continue reading
I’m off tomorrow (Wednesday) on the Brass Monkey – an annual event where… well damn it – let me bow tothe description writen by Mod from the incomparable Mod’s Motors: This weekend some of the more fanatical of New Zealand’s … Continue reading