Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… tristanmarris on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… Chris Werry (@chrisw… on When will electric cars take… @CJ_NZ on When will electric cars take… Juha Saarinen (@juha… on When will electric cars take…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- About Lance
- If it sounds too good to be true - it is
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- An open letter to BNZ Credit Cards
- @ryanbakernz @galenking Mozilla: @theunfocused • 5 hours ago
- RT @ryanbakernz: Any fully remote tech companies in NZ with over 25 staff? • 5 hours ago
- @ChrisKeall it was only in relation to part of the #TPPA but even a small thing missed can cause lasting havoc with our economy and society • 5 hours ago
- @keith_ng the BMW 650GS is perfect for a first road trip. Lovely bike, doesn’t want you to kill yourself. I’ve owned 2 • 6 hours ago
- @JonathanMosen I’ll be fascinated to read how useful you find them. Struggling with mine. • 7 hours ago
- RT @themorgan: Every other brewer is t-shirts and smiles and congeniality and co-productions. These guys though? They displayed women as li… • 7 hours ago
- RT @themorgan: These wankers in their flash suits seem completely ignorant about any aspect of the otherwise very warmhearted craft brewing… • 7 hours ago
- RT @themorgan: I shouldn't be so gleeful, but that prospectus soured me on Moa until literally forever. nbr.co.nz/article/clear-… • 7 hours ago
- Is someone from @NZRise in Hawaii? Why are we not hearing from ICT and creative sectors about #TPPA? • 15 hours ago
- “Hi, I’d like to invest in your fund’s private offer…..” Lesson for next time: check your junk mail for poorly filtered email. • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Category Archives: Life
I received several copies of this email from Apple, and clearly there is a disconnect between my idea of appropriate Valentines day gifting behaviour and Apple’s: I understand flowers, I understand dinner, and even a small gift, but isn’t a … Continue reading
I imagine there is some ancient research backing up the use of the “be assured” strips across toilets in a certain class of accomodation. I for one feel it really is a waste of money, as not only is it … Continue reading
Here’s how I got to WordPress camp this morning.
I’ll be on Kathryn Ryan’s Nine to Noon program on Radio NZ at about 9:20am Monday 22nd. There are a few potential topics to cover – including why NZ is a good place to be right now, what businesses can … Continue reading
The reprobates meet for another Brass Monkey Tying down the bikes in the Ferry Glassy smooth crossing. A good sign – we could have forgone tying those bikes as well.. South of Blenheim – it was cold. We live in … Continue reading
I’m off tomorrow (Wednesday) on the Brass Monkey – an annual event where… well damn it – let me bow tothe description writen by Mod from the incomparable Mod’s Motors: This weekend some of the more fanatical of New Zealand’s … Continue reading