Other Governance Roles
Nick on The future of food exports fro… uwuttisilp on Pictures of Christchurch Decem… Greg Everett on Pictures of Christchurch Decem… Lance Wiggs on The future of food exports fro… Lance Wiggs on The future of food exports fro…
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Lock in a 36% price increase from Mercury Energy
- About Lance
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- Green luxury flying
- Enrolling in Budget's Fastbreak is Easy!
- Tracking the performance of the 1 hour Xero model
- Baby Ada's penguins meet grandad's almost 80-year old penguin. https://t.co/ZsNsRLgPGF • 10 hours ago
- @jack no. Non. Nyet. This is why @tweetbot exists - the @Twitter clients are dreadful and getting worse. • 15 hours ago
- @traskjd @BR3NDA @aurynn @FlyAirNZ does it depend on the type of ticket you purchase? • 15 hours ago
- @DuncanShand @bwagy lol. • 1 day ago
- @KirstiGrant better to take 6 and provide an excuse for shopping. • 1 day ago
- @keith_ng ghostbusters of course • 1 day ago
- @rmi I hope the two facts are unrelated • 1 day ago
- @tauhenare Great result - just really happy it worked out so well for you. @200sq • 2 days ago
- RT @tauhenare: @lancewiggs Bro, was an awesome job by @200sq worked so hard to get us a sale, thanks to all involved. #SM sells #thanks Lan… • 2 days ago
- RT @200sq: How to do real estate (via twitter)… whaddya reckon @tauhenare @lancewiggs ?? https://t.co/pAdCIcH0zm • 2 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Category Archives: Life
I received several copies of this email from Apple, and clearly there is a disconnect between my idea of appropriate Valentines day gifting behaviour and Apple’s: I understand flowers, I understand dinner, and even a small gift, but isn’t a … Continue reading
I imagine there is some ancient research backing up the use of the “be assured” strips across toilets in a certain class of accomodation. I for one feel it really is a waste of money, as not only is it … Continue reading
Here’s how I got to WordPress camp this morning.
I’ll be on Kathryn Ryan’s Nine to Noon program on Radio NZ at about 9:20am Monday 22nd. There are a few potential topics to cover – including why NZ is a good place to be right now, what businesses can … Continue reading
The reprobates meet for another Brass Monkey Tying down the bikes in the Ferry Glassy smooth crossing. A good sign – we could have forgone tying those bikes as well.. South of Blenheim – it was cold. We live in … Continue reading
I’m off tomorrow (Wednesday) on the Brass Monkey – an annual event where… well damn it – let me bow tothe description writen by Mod from the incomparable Mod’s Motors: This weekend some of the more fanatical of New Zealand’s … Continue reading