Other Governance Roles
Sanjeet Gona on Tracking the performance of th… Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? James on Don’t cough on me
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- SellShed shedding money?
- Define Instruments Expands into South Africa
- Portfolio Disclosure Oct 2014
- About Lance
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Tracking the performance of the 1 hour Xero model
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Fleurs at Moeraki. Stunning fresh fish deliciously prepared and served by folks who really care. http://t.co/3FWh6u9vKq • 1 hour ago
- RT @thereaIbanksy: Strong people stand up for themselves, but stronger people stand up for others. • 4 hours ago
- RT @socialspace: After today I’m much better informed about health & safety & penguins. Thanks @lancewiggs! #uxdd • 18 hours ago
- @uxdesignday actually cracking up at that. Great day today - thanks. • 18 hours ago
- RT @stevegallagher: Hell of a talk from @lancewiggs. Don't tolerate shittyness. Make noise about things you care about. #uxdd • 18 hours ago
- RT @uxdesignday: The standard you walk past is the standard you set. @lancewiggs #uxdd • 18 hours ago
- RT @ryanbakernz: .@lancewiggs letting it all out at #uxdd. Impotent fury. Don't live with things are shit. http://t.co/sA7NUV5cW1 • 18 hours ago
- @RuebenSkipper my first mihi too. About time. • 18 hours ago
- Define Instruments Expands into South Africa wp.me/p2eky-2s6 • 23 hours ago
- @mahoneyjkt there’s an idea.. @uxdesignday @danserif • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Category Archives: NZ Business
It’s always great to see companies grow – and Define Instruments recently took their first big leap. The team has followed existing international sales by setting up a South African office. It’s the first of many new overseas offices we hope to … Continue reading
A prompt from Rowan Simpson (16 investments, $4m) and Ben Kepes (14 investments, $500k) led me to update my own investment Portfolio page. I’ve personally invested $780,000 into 10 companies, and have equity received as a founder in several others, totalling … Continue reading
Laszlo Bock, Google’s SVP People Operations, shares three secrets for how Google recruits. He does this at the end of a presentation he gave at a Linked-In conference for recruiters. Action starts at 2m:40s. Laszlo doesn’t mention it, but these are … Continue reading
DISCLOSURE: I hold Xero shares. Last year I built a very quick and dirty spreadsheet to analyse Xero, and wrote Valuing Xero – in one hour. The article was cross-posted to the NBR, where it attracted far more comments. More on those … Continue reading
It used to be acceptable to go to work or travel with a cough or the flu. That’s been changing over the last 10-20 years, and people who cough and sniffle in public are increasingly treated like people who smoke in the … Continue reading
This is not how you are meant to do it: Online seller SellShed starts up The seven-person firm has invested hundreds of thousands of dollars building a website and free iPhone app and was now on the hunt for “smart … Continue reading
Source: Restaurant Brands NZ Ltd 2014 Annual report