Other Governance Roles
Sanjeet Gona on Tracking the performance of th… Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? James on Don’t cough on me
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- Contact Lance
- The end of Kiwibank?
- @jordantcarter yes. Scary large. And unexpected at the end of an unusually long motorcycle day in SA. Surreal. • 3 hours ago
- As always @Giapo surprises and delights. A national treasure. http://t.co/waJDoHJQcy • 17 hours ago
- Hunger Games: Katniss is @lorde is Jennifer Lawrence. And they are all awesome because of what and who they are. • 19 hours ago
- @rafaelmagu man up and run 6 different macs #solved. @nzben • 1 day ago
- @nzben that will teach you to use Chrome… • 1 day ago
- RT @nzecoman: Toyota hopes to recreate Prius success with hydrogen-powered Mirai gu.com/p/43g54/stw • 1 day ago
- @roddrury yes, and TM hired for culture/values, and for no arses. (Probably why I was only ever an "advisor.") • 1 day ago
- @nigelmcnie I'm happy to be disturbed for the occasional middle of the night call etc. • 1 day ago
- RT @JasonCParis: @SparkNZ @lancewiggs sorry from me too Lance. We are aware of issues with some of the timing of our alerts and are trying … • 1 day ago
- Seriously - it might be the second day here at #nethuisouth but it's day 1 http://t.co/d2u6uks23H • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Category Archives: NZ Business
Rudi ever started at Vibe Communications as Chief Commercial Officer back in August, and he has been leading strong growth in the business. I’m delighted that he’s now the CEO – press release below: Vibe appoints Rudi Hefer as CEO … Continue reading
It’s always great to see companies grow – and Define Instruments recently took their first big leap. The team has followed existing international sales by setting up a South African office. It’s the first of many new overseas offices we hope to … Continue reading
A prompt from Rowan Simpson (16 investments, $4m) and Ben Kepes (14 investments, $500k) led me to update my own investment Portfolio page. I’ve personally invested $780,000 into 10 companies, and have equity received as a founder in several others, totalling … Continue reading
Laszlo Bock, Google’s SVP People Operations, shares three secrets for how Google recruits. He does this at the end of a presentation he gave at a Linked-In conference for recruiters. Action starts at 2m:40s. Laszlo doesn’t mention it, but these are … Continue reading
DISCLOSURE: I hold Xero shares. Last year I built a very quick and dirty spreadsheet to analyse Xero, and wrote Valuing Xero – in one hour. The article was cross-posted to the NBR, where it attracted far more comments. More on those … Continue reading
It used to be acceptable to go to work or travel with a cough or the flu. That’s been changing over the last 10-20 years, and people who cough and sniffle in public are increasingly treated like people who smoke in the … Continue reading