Other Governance Roles
Bill Bennett on Why we need Skypath Lance Wiggs on Why we need Skypath Phil Moore on Why we need Skypath Dan C on Why we need Skypath Lance Wiggs on Why we need Skypath
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- The end of Kiwibank?
- US Portfolio - 2014
- Air NZ automatic insurance ripoff
- Bad Stuff, bad Cadbury
- BuyUSA.co.nz tries to clone Shipbutu
- RT @whereishayden: ! rt @TransportBlog: The Nelson St cycleway wp.me/pywuT-8ZC • 1 hour ago
- @aschroder No. I don’t trust Twitter like I trust Amazon or Apple, who put end users first. @TomEastem • 11 hours ago
- @mikiszikszai is @iceandy’s wife on Twitter? She’d like to be informed I’m sure….. @AirNZFairy • 12 hours ago
- RT @ToddScottNBR: @TomEastem @lancewiggs Embracing the very destructive technology that is crippling old model media is the secret to our f… • 12 hours ago
- @mikiszikszai (if he were intent on retaining such position) @iceandy @AirNZFairy • 12 hours ago
- Just purchased a Kindle ebook for $3 after seeing @TomEastem’s retweet of the author’s tweet announcing the release. So much disruption. • 13 hours ago
- @CJ_NZ Me too, me too. • 14 hours ago
- @iceandy The normal method is to pay for that ;-) @AirNZFairy • 14 hours ago
- @kyhwana Keybase, which yo are already on. @gnat • 14 hours ago
- @poundito It’s frustrating I know. But we plan to extend our offer to all at some stage. • 15 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Category Archives: NZ Business
My main investment focus is on private companies in New Zealand, in 2014 through Punakaiki Fund and previous to that directly. However in the past I’ve occasionally tracked the performance of my US share portfolio, so let’s see how it did … Continue reading
My submission on SkyPath, the proposed clip-on high tech walking and cycling path across Auckland Harbour Bridge. I used Generation Zero’s very simple tool. You can too. Skypath will bring economic benefit to the region, from tourists staying longer and more tourist-related businesses being created as they … Continue reading
We re-invested in Vibe Communications I’m delighted to report that Punakaiki Fund this week reinvested in Vibe Communications, bringing the fund’s shareholding to 24%. The remainder of the shares are owned by the executive-founders, CEO and key staff. Vibe had a … Continue reading
Like Vaughan Rowsell, I get asked to facilitate or be on panels and speak at events a fair bit. Actually not quite like Vaughan — he’s incredibly popular, and for good reason. Vaughan’s publicly announced that he will not accept … Continue reading
(All photos can used for non-commercial purposes, but if you have ads on your site, are media, otherwise commercial or want to use more than a couple then please contact me.) It was wonderful to get out on the water … Continue reading
Rudi ever started at Vibe Communications as Chief Commercial Officer back in August, and he has been leading strong growth in the business. I’m delighted that he’s now the CEO – press release below: Vibe appoints Rudi Hefer as CEO … Continue reading
It’s always great to see companies grow – and Define Instruments recently took their first big leap. The team has followed existing international sales by setting up a South African office. It’s the first of many new overseas offices we hope to … Continue reading