Other Governance Roles
Hugh Rose on The comics of climate cha… sue mccabe on How do we solve the Gender… Tony on How do we solve the Gender… RVGrin on The end of Kiwibank? Nat on How do we solve the Gender…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- Time to change: Another Fatality at Lyttelton, Port of Christchurch
- Pocketsmith: Advanced personal financial management
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- RT @rowsell: Friday is Bring a Sledgehammer to Work Day at @vendhq Yes there will be goggles @lancewiggs • 2 hours ago
- @rowsell @vendhq and gloves I hope. To tell the truth you should have a hard hat, visor, glasses, gloves, boots and heavy duty shirt/trou. • 2 hours ago
- @TransportBlog that's fantastic progress from NZTA. • 3 hours ago
- Overseas Kiwi? You can enrol and vote online. Kinda. Please do vote but get informed too. enrol.elections.org.nz • 3 hours ago
- RT @nzben: Wanna do kick-ass web dev for @vendhq? No Vend office where you are? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ We should chat. • 4 hours ago
- RT @robyngallagher: There were so many sub-editing mistakes in the Waikato Times today, my mum (a loyal reader for 40 years) angrily cancel… • 10 hours ago
- RT @samfromwgtn: APN to IPO. Invest in a shrinking and structurally challenged business ! Best deal since the Yellow Pages ! http://t.co… • 10 hours ago
- Hey @FlyAirNZ the adding insurance "feature" is now banned in the EU. Let's remove it here too. 90percentofeverything.com/2014/08/26/som… HT @NatDudley • 11 hours ago
- If you are reading this then you are 80% male But the gender algorithm seems to be stuffed: boingboing.net/2014/09/01/twi… http://t.co/tABfatzGIg • 14 hours ago
- That short suspension and the appearance of the note on their website immediately indicate some change has happened. #trpt • 14 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Category Archives: NZ Business
XKCD elegantly sums up what we are facing: We really don’t know what that question mark will be, but it’s going to be scary. It won’t be this scary: But it’s pretty clear that the implications for … Continue reading
The #YesAllWoman Twitter stream is the latest voice about the serious issue of the gender gap. There is a lot of coverage elsewhere, but for my part I want to try to summarise what the #YesAllWomen Twitter stream is saying, then ask ourselves, as … Continue reading
Optimizely are in the business of helping people improve their websites so they can sign up more customers or achieve other desired results. They just raised US$57 million, on the back of US$28 million last year, and are growing very quickly. So … Continue reading
Some unsolicited email spam (not to me) from Littlelot, who replace your Android or PC wallpaper with advertisements: Aside from the problems of this email being unsolicited, they also have a problem of giving away gasoline. This seems out of … Continue reading
The Internet Party‘s website just launched, but sadly for them this is what happened when I tried to play on the video at the top of the site: I tried a bit later and had a different sort of error … Continue reading
Via the NBR in print, is Andrew Lewis’s excellent primer on the April and December changes introduced by the Financial Market Conduct Act. It’s a timely reminder. One change is that certain small offers, those under $2 million per year with less … Continue reading
Buried in an otherwise excellent report on NZ Tourism (found through this NZHerald article) is the statement: “Immigration NZ is investing $91 million in new visa processing technology that will enable visitors to apply for their visas online” That feels … Continue reading