Other Governance Roles
Simon Lyall (@slyall… on A victory for great coffe… gjmilne on Are you innovative enough… Hugh Rose on The comics of climate cha… sue mccabe on How do we solve the Gender… Tony on How do we solve the Gender…
- SellShed shedding money?
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- A victory for great coffee
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Pocketsmith: Advanced personal financial management
- Are you innovative enough?
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- RT @200sq: Brendon from @realestateconz says "use professional pics" - won't argue that one will we @Open2viewNZ 200square.co.nz/articles-and-t… • 1 hour ago
- RT @200sq: A chat with Nigel Jeffries Head of @TradeMeProperty We talk hospital passes and how to get the most out of @TradeMe http://t.c… • 1 hour ago
- SellShed shedding money? wp.me/p2eky-2pf • 2 hours ago
- @Dermottr @TheNBR on my Macbook air - yes. • 2 hours ago
- I’ve highlighted all the articles I can see on @TheNBR’s new website. Useless. And boring. http://t.co/mhAJMjuo1S • 2 hours ago
- RT @Timely: We have users in 1,755 cities (and counting). share.intercom.io/d7d6 HT @intercom • 5 hours ago
- First time on new electric trains in Auckland. Carriage stinks of stale sweat, just like the old ones. Sad. • 5 hours ago
- Checking out the new @thenbr site. For me it feels like there is less to read and I am less engaged. I like to see a sentence or two. • 7 hours ago
- RT @WhatChartsSay: Voter turnout compared to the rise of new media forms CHART http://t.co/41Nix6daDb • 8 hours ago
- @tauhenare I imagine it's like Iraq-Turkey used to be - oil tank trucks at the border with lots of money making sure everyone is happy. • 17 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Category Archives: NZ Business
This is not how you are meant to do it: Online seller SellShed starts up The seven-person firm has invested hundreds of thousands of dollars building a website and free iPhone app and was now on the hunt for “smart … Continue reading
Source: Restaurant Brands NZ Ltd 2014 Annual report
I’ve been reading Peter Thiel’s excellent and short book – Zero to One. It’s resonating with a lot of people at the moment, and justifiably so. It reminds me a lot of Peter Drucker’s Innovation and Entrepreneurship, published originally in … Continue reading
The currency fall has a wonderful effect for exporters, especially those who have most of their costs back here in New Zealand. As I write this, the NZD versus the USD has fallen about 10% since earlier this year. As an … Continue reading
Over at 200 Square we help people sell their house by using the latest internet tools, and avoiding expensive print and high agent overheads like fancy offices. Our licensed real estate agents to the wheeling and dealing for clients, and are very … Continue reading
XKCD elegantly sums up what we are facing: We really don’t know what that question mark will be, but it’s going to be scary. It won’t be this scary: But it’s pretty clear that the implications for … Continue reading