Other Governance Roles
Hugh Rose on The comics of climate cha… sue mccabe on How do we solve the Gender… Tony on How do we solve the Gender… RVGrin on The end of Kiwibank? Nat on How do we solve the Gender…
- Sell your house privately in New Zealand - the book.
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- Pocketsmith: Advanced personal financial management
- BBD CEO Summit - John Brackenridge (NZ Merino Co)
- About Lance
- Bad Stuff, bad Cadbury
- RT @nzben: So @vendhq is really truly properly coming to Wellington. I'd love to talk to JS/Angluar devs, OO/API/Backend devs, and QA peeps… • 18 hours ago
- @farmgeek @NZGreens lovely pickup from the Finns - and the basket is a nice touch. • 18 hours ago
- RT @publicaddress: The plan against the rebuild - a ‘Once in Lifetime’ extract, from @EricCrampton (note today’s AK launch event info) http… • 18 hours ago
- @GarethMP @NZGreens huge. • 18 hours ago
- @treitnauer Yes - I use zoom.us for personal meetings. • 19 hours ago
- @aschiff more than $0 • 19 hours ago
- @ow lol for a room of people and not if you are not assimilated by the google borg. • 20 hours ago
- Wishing that whoever did the #mot event would come and fix Video Conferencing for meetings in NZ. • 20 hours ago
- RT @silvertuatara: @lancewiggs @7daykatie Would undo a lot of the awesome groundwork and agreements that Helen Clark put in with China. • 20 hours ago
- RT @7daykatie: @lancewiggs @BR3NDA It's reckless endangerment of NZ economy to serve (economic) interests of US in my opinion. How is work… • 20 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Category Archives: NZ Business
Over at 200 Square we help people sell their house by using the latest internet tools, and avoiding expensive print and high agent overheads like fancy offices. Our licensed real estate agents to the wheeling and dealing for clients, and are very … Continue reading
XKCD elegantly sums up what we are facing: We really don’t know what that question mark will be, but it’s going to be scary. It won’t be this scary: But it’s pretty clear that the implications for … Continue reading
The #YesAllWoman Twitter stream is the latest voice about the serious issue of the gender gap. There is a lot of coverage elsewhere, but for my part I want to try to summarise what the #YesAllWomen Twitter stream is saying, then ask ourselves, as … Continue reading
Optimizely are in the business of helping people improve their websites so they can sign up more customers or achieve other desired results. They just raised US$57 million, on the back of US$28 million last year, and are growing very quickly. So … Continue reading
Some unsolicited email spam (not to me) from Littlelot, who replace your Android or PC wallpaper with advertisements: Aside from the problems of this email being unsolicited, they also have a problem of giving away gasoline. This seems out of … Continue reading
The Internet Party‘s website just launched, but sadly for them this is what happened when I tried to play on the video at the top of the site: I tried a bit later and had a different sort of error … Continue reading
Via the NBR in print, is Andrew Lewis’s excellent primer on the April and December changes introduced by the Financial Market Conduct Act. It’s a timely reminder. One change is that certain small offers, those under $2 million per year with less … Continue reading