Other Governance Roles
Nick Hodgson on Killer Whales in Auckland… Sanjeet Gona on Tracking the performance of th… Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money?
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Punakaiki Fund news: New Funding and Vibe Communications
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- BBD CEO Summit - Keith Yamashita
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- Males only?
- About Lance
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Ridiculous amazement from @giapo. http://t.co/PoC0E5up0D • 12 hours ago
- @BR3NDA both • 17 hours ago
- @DrewBroadley @traskjd sounds pretty confirmed from most angles - what's missing? • 1 day ago
- Punakaiki Fund news: New Funding and Vibe Communications wp.me/p2eky-2sE • 1 day ago
- @TransportBlog I’m going to let @mikiszikszai reply to that :-). • 1 day ago
- RT @DomPost: POLL: Should Wellington public transport stick with Snapper or swap to Auckland's HOP card. bit.ly/1zCVxFO http://t.co… • 1 day ago
- @mikiszikszai I think they make the case for Wellington Super City very well. Dumbass decisions like that are decreasing now in Auckland. • 1 day ago
- 5 docs to review, 4 investments, 3 articles, 2 reports, 1 fund raise and no time. I'm going for a walk. • 1 day ago
- @ChrisKeall all is lost. • 1 day ago
- RT @InternetNZ: This new cable is going to be good for NZ down the track...we reckon tinyurl.com/l6qu8kn • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Category Archives: NZ Business
We re-invested in Vibe Communications I’m delighted to report that Punakaiki Fund this week reinvested in Vibe Communications, bringing the fund’s shareholding to 24%. The remainder of the shares are owned by the executive-founders, CEO and key staff. Vibe had a … Continue reading
Like Vaughan Rowsell, I get asked to facilitate or be on panels and speak at events a fair bit. Actually not quite like Vaughan — he’s incredibly popular, and for good reason. Vaughan’s publicly announced that he will not accept … Continue reading
(All photos can used for non-commercial purposes, but if you have ads on your site, are media, otherwise commercial or want to use more than a couple then please contact me.) It was wonderful to get out on the water … Continue reading
Rudi ever started at Vibe Communications as Chief Commercial Officer back in August, and he has been leading strong growth in the business. I’m delighted that he’s now the CEO – press release below: Vibe appoints Rudi Hefer as CEO … Continue reading
It’s always great to see companies grow – and Define Instruments recently took their first big leap. The team has followed existing international sales by setting up a South African office. It’s the first of many new overseas offices we hope to … Continue reading
A prompt from Rowan Simpson (16 investments, $4m) and Ben Kepes (14 investments, $500k) led me to update my own investment Portfolio page. I’ve personally invested $780,000 into 10 companies, and have equity received as a founder in several others, totalling … Continue reading
Laszlo Bock, Google’s SVP People Operations, shares three secrets for how Google recruits. He does this at the end of a presentation he gave at a Linked-In conference for recruiters. Action starts at 2m:40s. Laszlo doesn’t mention it, but these are … Continue reading