Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on Why we need Skypath Phil Moore on Why we need Skypath Hayden on Join us for the Agribusiness I… Lance Wiggs on Join us for the Agribusiness I… Hayden on Join us for the Agribusiness I…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Contact Lance
- About Lance
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- SellShed shedding money?
- Air NZ automatic insurance ripoff
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- @mjollnir I’m not sure - @garethmp might know? • 3 hours ago
- This Sunday, March 8, at 3pm: Gareth Hughes and I will lead a discussion on Green Economics. Come along. eventfinder.co.nz/2015/green-eco… • 4 hours ago
- Man refuses to state his phone password - gets charged. NZ proposing this too. Phones contain _everything_. cbc.ca/news/canada/no… • 7 hours ago
- RT @rowansimpson: 1. A program to collect all communications and metadata: to protect us from terrorists. 2. A database of all property ow… • 9 hours ago
- @rmi and the new Photos has removed rating pictures. Feels like stepping backwards perhaps • 10 hours ago
- RT @NZHiTechAwards: Tickets now on sale for the @NZHiTechAwards Gala Dinner in Wellington on 15th May #htanz hitech.org.nz/buy-tickets.ht… • 10 hours ago
- RT @2degreesmobile: @EricCrampton Authentication for credit check, number of kids for risk value (as part of credit check). ^ER • 10 hours ago
- RT @BizDojo: This Sunday we're hosting @lancewiggs, @MarkYatesNZ, & @GarethMP sharing their visions for a green NZ economy: https://t.co/Kj… • 10 hours ago
- @2degreesmobile @EricCrampton that’s all completely off the charts versus what’s needed. Where does that data go? How is it stored? Shared? • 10 hours ago
- RT @emmajeans: RT 12-year-old girl researches having to pay to play as a girl in apps, then writes an article about it. Amazing. <3 http://… • 13 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Category Archives: NZ Business
NZTE’s Better by Capital team is helping 9 companies prepare for this investor event on 12 March in Palmerston North, just before the Central Districts Field Day in Fielding. The nine (at the moment) Agri-Tech companies are impressive, ranging from … Continue reading
We are delighted to announce that Punakaiki Fund has invested into Onceit, for a holding of a little over 15%. Onceit sells high end New Zealand designer fashion at insider prices. Onceit is well known to many, especially in their primary target market … Continue reading
For those new to early stage investing there are rules and there are unwritten rules. Here for your comment is my take on some unwritten rules. What do you think? Know any more to add? Founders and Co-Founders Raise money by first … Continue reading
My main investment focus is on private companies in New Zealand, in 2014 through Punakaiki Fund and previous to that directly. However in the past I’ve occasionally tracked the performance of my US share portfolio, so let’s see how it did … Continue reading
My submission on SkyPath, the proposed clip-on high tech walking and cycling path across Auckland Harbour Bridge. I used Generation Zero’s very simple tool. You can too. Skypath will bring economic benefit to the region, from tourists staying longer and more tourist-related businesses being created as they … Continue reading
We re-invested in Vibe Communications I’m delighted to report that Punakaiki Fund this week reinvested in Vibe Communications, bringing the fund’s shareholding to 24%. The remainder of the shares are owned by the executive-founders, CEO and key staff. Vibe had a … Continue reading