Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… tristanmarris on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… Chris Werry (@chrisw… on When will electric cars take… @CJ_NZ on When will electric cars take… Juha Saarinen (@juha… on When will electric cars take…
- Punakaiki Fund and Snowball Effect
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Lock in a 36% price increase from Mercury Energy
- Pocketsmith: Advanced personal financial management
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Getting the KTM 950 ready for safari
- @szechuan @shock we need to get you to a mine site….. So much Tonka. • 14 hours ago
- @MsBevanChuang ask @ri @rmi for connections • 1 day ago
- @barnaclebarnes let me go get my tiny violin…. • 1 day ago
- RT @rowansimpson: On a plate thewireless.co.nz/articles/the-p… • 1 day ago
- @dialogCRM obviously Sky City caught him out through diligent application of the anti money laundering rules…. • 1 day ago
- RT @Spacekatgal: I hope there’s a game industry spinoff! http://t.co/PqgYeB7tGu • 1 day ago
- @PeterJThomson @snowballnz I hadn’t seen that Peter, but good post. Responses to many of those may require liquid refreshment. • 1 day ago
- Pre-registration for Punakaiki Fund crowd-funding offer is live snowballeffect.co.nz/offers • 2 days ago
- @WeirdlyHub blame @LaszloBock2718 • 2 days ago
- Bracing themselves for the #CanonMediaAwards @TheNBR http://t.co/8s8j9fiGMU • 2 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Category Archives: NZ Business
22 May 2015 Punakaiki Fund will soon be presenting an offer through the Snowball Effect platform. We are pleased to announce that we have selected Snowball Effect to present our fund raising offer to members of the public. Equity crowdfunding … Continue reading
I’ve been browsing a number of transport presentations from 2015 IPENZ Conference, which was held on 24 March. One, from Andrew Jackson from the Ministry of Transport has the following chart, as an example model of Electric Vehicle uptake. I’ve previously done my own … Continue reading
It’s excellent to see that Air NZ has removed the default opt-in for travel insurance with their website sell process. They have replaced the opt-in with the big orange button below. I’ve tested the process and there is no need … Continue reading
It’s not rated as secret, but the Transportation Security Agency behavioural observation checklist and form for detecting possible terrorists has been disseminated on the web. Unfortunately the checklist contains a large number of factors that are arguably simply normal behaviour when … Continue reading
Yesterday Air New Zealand suddenly changed their credit card loyalty program, switching from BNZ to Westpac. There are, apparently, “probably over 100,000” customers affected. And I’m one of them. It’s a privilege It’s a privilege to have Air New Zealand as … Continue reading
NZTE’s Better by Capital team is helping 9 companies prepare for this investor event on 12 March in Palmerston North, just before the Central Districts Field Day in Fielding. The nine (at the moment) Agri-Tech companies are impressive, ranging from … Continue reading
We are delighted to announce that Punakaiki Fund has invested into Onceit, for a holding of a little over 15%. Onceit sells high end New Zealand designer fashion at insider prices. Onceit is well known to many, especially in their primary target market … Continue reading