Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… tristanmarris on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… Chris Werry (@chrisw… on When will electric cars take… @CJ_NZ on When will electric cars take… Juha Saarinen (@juha… on When will electric cars take…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Whisky and More delivers
- If it sounds too good to be true - it is
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- Antarctica - Penguins
- Stuff - remove the TVNZ video on Bridget Saunders
- RT @bernardchickey: Story of NZ in the last year: Auckland house prices rose 26% reinz.co.nz/reinz/index.cf… while dairy prices fell 63% http:/… • 12 hours ago
- @kiwilark @FlyAirNZ @roddrury perhaps more importantly- why are you using public wifi? • 12 hours ago
- RT @NZStuff: Ex-Massey University student leader fined $18,000 for humiliating colleague dlvr.it/BlBtSY http://t.co/fNPwhb5F0p • 13 hours ago
- Does this tweet activate this clause @flyairnz? (It’s extraordinarily broad. Note the typo in the top line too) http://t.co/FlutjQQG6o • 19 hours ago
- Is it worth flipping to the El Capitain public beta or is it too soon? • 1 day ago
- RT @ryanbakernz: Kia ora @vendhq @xero @Timely :) #cloud #saas twitter.com/Timely/status/… • 2 days ago
- @2TAPU overall what a bunch of $&;:&;$-@/ers. Hope your team won regardless. • 4 days ago
- @2TAPU boy could ask for the towel every time, politely make a fuss. But for now I’d escalate to ref association - they need to sort out. • 4 days ago
- @2TAPU lol should have told the ref/confronted. • 4 days ago
- @nzdodo @Giapo feels like most of a garden in there. • 4 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Category Archives: NZ Business
NZTE (this time joining forces with Callaghan Innovation and the Asian Business Angel Forum who are looking after different categories) are once again helping companies get ready for investment by using a showcase event as a catalyst. The last one of these was in … Continue reading
We at Punakaiki Fund are very happy to announce our crowdfunding investment offer to the public: Snowballeffect.co.nz/punakaikifund We are seeking up to $2 million, the maximum allowable under the applicable law, and will close the offer once we reach that … Continue reading
Vibe Communications continue their relentless growth – this time by acquiring RackCentral and bringing on board the much respected Shaun McGuane. Here’s the full press release. Vibe acquires Melbourne based RackCentral (Cross posted from Vibe) June 11, 2015 Rudi Hefer … Continue reading
22 May 2015 Punakaiki Fund will soon be presenting an offer through the Snowball Effect platform. We are pleased to announce that we have selected Snowball Effect to present our fund raising offer to members of the public. Equity crowdfunding … Continue reading
I’ve been browsing a number of transport presentations from 2015 IPENZ Conference, which was held on 24 March. One, from Andrew Jackson from the Ministry of Transport has the following chart, as an example model of Electric Vehicle uptake. I’ve previously done my own … Continue reading
It’s excellent to see that Air NZ has removed the default opt-in for travel insurance with their website sell process. They have replaced the opt-in with the big orange button below. I’ve tested the process and there is no need … Continue reading
It’s not rated as secret, but the Transportation Security Agency behavioural observation checklist and form for detecting possible terrorists has been disseminated on the web. Unfortunately the checklist contains a large number of factors that are arguably simply normal behaviour when … Continue reading