Other Governance Roles
Sanjeet Gona on Tracking the performance of th… Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? James on Don’t cough on me
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- BNZ doesn't get it. Time to change banks
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- Why are you accepting fatal risks Heart of Auckland City?
- Air NZ reverses plan to tighten 737 seating
- @R_Chirgwin well said. I've known similar stories and none of it is funny. • 5 hours ago
- Always a delight using @MailChimp. Shame they never sent the promised chimp or t-shirt. • 8 hours ago
- RT @ChrChristensen: Protecting #Walmart in #Ferguson. America 2014 in one picture. http://t.co/QvQkY3Cibw • 9 hours ago
- RT @KirstiGrant: Fun fact. Between the 3rd Nov - 3rd Dec we will have onboarded 31 people at @vendhq. Maybe 32. High fives P&C Team! #dream… • 9 hours ago
- @RuebenSkipper LOLz @Timely • 11 hours ago
- @babalonsister Frighteningly awesome. @RuebenSkipper @Timely @ryanbakernz • 11 hours ago
- @RuebenSkipper @Timely that's a frightening T-Shirt on @ryanbakernz • 11 hours ago
- RT @DTSanz: receiving incoming routes on Megaport IX in Auckland now, will fire up outbound over the weekend ^BR @megaportnetwork @intellip… • 12 hours ago
- @thinkup lol Amazon payments. Do you have another way to pay? • 19 hours ago
- RT @grescoe: "Each 150 sq ft you take away from cars gives a cafe seat—so 1 parking spot equals 2 more people enjoying life" —Gehl http://t… • 20 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Category Archives: NZ Business
Rudi ever started at Vibe Communications as Chief Commercial Officer back in August, and he has been leading strong growth in the business. I’m delighted that he’s now the CEO – press release below: Vibe appoints Rudi Hefer as CEO … Continue reading
It’s always great to see companies grow – and Define Instruments recently took their first big leap. The team has followed existing international sales by setting up a South African office. It’s the first of many new overseas offices we hope to … Continue reading
A prompt from Rowan Simpson (16 investments, $4m) and Ben Kepes (14 investments, $500k) led me to update my own investment Portfolio page. I’ve personally invested $780,000 into 10 companies, and have equity received as a founder in several others, totalling … Continue reading
Laszlo Bock, Google’s SVP People Operations, shares three secrets for how Google recruits. He does this at the end of a presentation he gave at a Linked-In conference for recruiters. Action starts at 2m:40s. Laszlo doesn’t mention it, but these are … Continue reading
DISCLOSURE: I hold Xero shares. Last year I built a very quick and dirty spreadsheet to analyse Xero, and wrote Valuing Xero – in one hour. The article was cross-posted to the NBR, where it attracted far more comments. More on those … Continue reading
It used to be acceptable to go to work or travel with a cough or the flu. That’s been changing over the last 10-20 years, and people who cough and sniffle in public are increasingly treated like people who smoke in the … Continue reading