Other Governance Roles
Hugh Rose on The comics of climate cha… sue mccabe on How do we solve the Gender… Tony on How do we solve the Gender… RVGrin on The end of Kiwibank? Nat on How do we solve the Gender…
- Bonus growth for SaaS exporters
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- About Lance
- The end of Kiwibank?
- Pocketsmith: Advanced personal financial management
- Unsafe New Zealand work practices - Quay street, Auckland
- @vaughndavis @BruceHoult are you using the usb Ethernet adapter? I have spares. • 2 hours ago
- Flounders kickoff at #gridakl http://t.co/s0J2LwcVS2 • 8 hours ago
- Bonus growth for SaaS exporters wp.me/p2eky-2mh • 10 hours ago
- South Africa under apartheid was really safe as well. It’s not just safety that gives tourists pause. bit.ly/YEmJF5 • 11 hours ago
- RT @AklUrbanist: Real estate agents already assigning value to SkyPath proximity!! @TransportBlog @cycleactionak http://t.co/Ssa8XM7JrY • 11 hours ago
- @kiwibrew the voices we hear from community, members and council are very clear on access to basic internet service being a gaping hole. • 12 hours ago
- @kiwibrew …@InternetNZ is most effective when being fact based and facilitating. Give them a chance. @whereishayden @jordantcarter • 12 hours ago
- @kiwibrew You asked for @internetnz to strongly advocate for change, and doc says “lead discussions…” … @whereishayden @jordantcarter • 13 hours ago
- @kiwibrew @whereishayden Totally on the early and long term radar. btw @jordantcarter & team are at an offsite today http://t.co/plQJRsNt7k • 13 hours ago
- @medickinson Great write-up. @netguide acted like buffoons, event was smart but not firm enough. @timClicks @szechuan @Knhannah • 13 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Category Archives: Trade Me
Trade Me likes to ask candidates for jobs to perform a task that should be simple and fun for the applicant. For the CFO they are looking for it’s to do the following: Now the idea of calculating how much … Continue reading
Been to this site recently? Not many have. Just 6500 visitors a day visit Autotrader, a lot less than the over 140,000 per day average that visit Trade Me Motors. Autotrader lost because everything was just too hard and too … Continue reading
Michael Carney picks up that Trade and Exchange has finally given up on publishing in print. They ceased to be relevant a number of years ago, and will not be missed today. However Trade and Exchange were the Trade Me … Continue reading
On Tuesday last week I was lucky enough to listen to an interesting range of cool people give 5 minute talks on the topics of their choice. (ok – only one person hit the 5 minute market exactly, and he … Continue reading
There’s an interesting article over at eBay strategies, which talks about how eBay lost the market for classifieds and mentions that Amazon is taking out the top end. (If you work at Trade Me then you should have eBay Strategies … Continue reading
There’s a fun discussion happening over on the Unconditional Blog – which if you have not found it yet is well worth following. I commend Alister Helm for not only his writing, but also for balancing the real estate industry … Continue reading