Other Governance Roles
Nick Hodgson on Killer Whales in Auckland… Sanjeet Gona on Tracking the performance of th… Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money?
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Punakaiki Fund news: New Funding and Vibe Communications
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Investing on the dot - Syft
- Pocketsmith: Advanced personal financial management
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- BuyUSA.co.nz tries to clone Shipbutu
- @publicaddress Yes! Being brave is the continued conquering of being scared. So how do we lessen our own fear/awe of @tashmahal’s awesome? • 9 hours ago
- RT @egesther: +1 @AnnaGConnell Remember Justine Sacco? As in #hasjustinelandedyet? Incredible post from the guy who set it all off http://t… • 22 hours ago
- @dylanbland some open days, some closed days perhaps. • 1 day ago
- It's rush hour on Franklin Road http://t.co/cIBDmXjyvx • 1 day ago
- Now is a really good time to drive up Franklin Rd. (Which should be closed to traffic @AKLdesignchamp ) http://t.co/4ZyogB0Jmy • 1 day ago
- @farmgeek @southernlimitnz that's an awesome chart • 1 day ago
- RT @farmgeek: @southernlimitnz in adjusted dollars, oil price is still higher than most of the last 100 years... twitter.com/thebubblebubbl… • 1 day ago
- @fmcmac it was seen as a giveaway by many at the time. I'd take getting the money back as a huge victory. • 1 day ago
- RT @SiobhanBulfin: Today has been a very good day. • 1 day ago
- $426 billion for the TARP (Troubled Assets Relief Program) by US Govt - has now made a net profit of $15.3 billion. money.cnn.com/2014/12/19/new… • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Category Archives: Trade Me
Trade Me likes to ask candidates for jobs to perform a task that should be simple and fun for the applicant. For the CFO they are looking for it’s to do the following: Now the idea of calculating how much … Continue reading
Been to this site recently? Not many have. Just 6500 visitors a day visit Autotrader, a lot less than the over 140,000 per day average that visit Trade Me Motors. Autotrader lost because everything was just too hard and too … Continue reading
Michael Carney picks up that Trade and Exchange has finally given up on publishing in print. They ceased to be relevant a number of years ago, and will not be missed today. However Trade and Exchange were the Trade Me … Continue reading
On Tuesday last week I was lucky enough to listen to an interesting range of cool people give 5 minute talks on the topics of their choice. (ok – only one person hit the 5 minute market exactly, and he … Continue reading
There’s an interesting article over at eBay strategies, which talks about how eBay lost the market for classifieds and mentions that Amazon is taking out the top end. (If you work at Trade Me then you should have eBay Strategies … Continue reading
There’s a fun discussion happening over on the Unconditional Blog – which if you have not found it yet is well worth following. I commend Alister Helm for not only his writing, but also for balancing the real estate industry … Continue reading