Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… tristanmarris on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… Chris Werry (@chrisw… on When will electric cars take… @CJ_NZ on When will electric cars take… Juha Saarinen (@juha… on When will electric cars take…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- Stuff - remove the TVNZ video on Bridget Saunders
- If it sounds too good to be true - it is
- Our Far South - more pictures
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- RT @bernardchickey: Story of NZ in the last year: Auckland house prices rose 26% reinz.co.nz/reinz/index.cf… while dairy prices fell 63% http:/… • 8 hours ago
- @kiwilark @FlyAirNZ @roddrury perhaps more importantly- why are you using public wifi? • 8 hours ago
- RT @NZStuff: Ex-Massey University student leader fined $18,000 for humiliating colleague dlvr.it/BlBtSY http://t.co/fNPwhb5F0p • 8 hours ago
- Does this tweet activate this clause @flyairnz? (It’s extraordinarily broad. Note the typo in the top line too) http://t.co/FlutjQQG6o • 15 hours ago
- Is it worth flipping to the El Capitain public beta or is it too soon? • 1 day ago
- RT @ryanbakernz: Kia ora @vendhq @xero @Timely :) #cloud #saas twitter.com/Timely/status/… • 2 days ago
- @2TAPU overall what a bunch of $&;:&;$-@/ers. Hope your team won regardless. • 3 days ago
- @2TAPU boy could ask for the towel every time, politely make a fuss. But for now I’d escalate to ref association - they need to sort out. • 3 days ago
- @2TAPU lol should have told the ref/confronted. • 3 days ago
- @nzdodo @Giapo feels like most of a garden in there. • 4 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Category Archives: Trade Me
Trade Me likes to ask candidates for jobs to perform a task that should be simple and fun for the applicant. For the CFO they are looking for it’s to do the following: Now the idea of calculating how much … Continue reading
Been to this site recently? Not many have. Just 6500 visitors a day visit Autotrader, a lot less than the over 140,000 per day average that visit Trade Me Motors. Autotrader lost because everything was just too hard and too … Continue reading
Michael Carney picks up that Trade and Exchange has finally given up on publishing in print. They ceased to be relevant a number of years ago, and will not be missed today. However Trade and Exchange were the Trade Me … Continue reading
On Tuesday last week I was lucky enough to listen to an interesting range of cool people give 5 minute talks on the topics of their choice. (ok – only one person hit the 5 minute market exactly, and he … Continue reading
There’s an interesting article over at eBay strategies, which talks about how eBay lost the market for classifieds and mentions that Amazon is taking out the top end. (If you work at Trade Me then you should have eBay Strategies … Continue reading
There’s a fun discussion happening over on the Unconditional Blog – which if you have not found it yet is well worth following. I commend Alister Helm for not only his writing, but also for balancing the real estate industry … Continue reading