Other Governance Roles
Sanjeet Gona on Tracking the performance of th… Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? James on Don’t cough on me
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Set a high bar and never compromise
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Tracking the performance of the 1 hour Xero model
- SellShed shedding money?
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Set a high bar and never compromise wp.me/p2eky-2rW • 38 minutes ago
- RT @JohnLegere: @lancewiggs @waltmossberg @DawnC331 be careful or I will resend it! • 48 minutes ago
- RT @AndrewUStern: .@LaszloBock2718's summary of @google's inaugural re:Work event: youtube.com/watch?v=QTsHBB…. Looking forward to seeing the v… • 1 hour ago
- RT @LaszloBock2718: The cover and pre-order page for my new book "Work Rules!" is up ... very cool! barnesandnoble.com/w/work-rules-l… • 1 hour ago
- Really nice to see SST coverage of OneRoom. Great business. stuff.co.nz/business/small… • 1 hour ago
- Unit Titles Act: one for @honbillenglish & @stevenljoyce to add to the bucket list of required microeconomic tweaks. stuff.co.nz/business/10662… • 2 hours ago
- @waltmossberg You don’t show - or even link to - 16 of the 20 tweets. @JohnLegere @DawnC331 • 2 hours ago
- Good to see @sknightly and @JulieAnneGenter at Armageddon, along with about 200,000 others. Great event. • 1 day ago
- @rowsell ask @Auckland_NZ and @WaterfrontAKL But yes - plenty going on. We get s booklet thing. • 1 day ago
- RT @Idealaw: Don't be a drip, ACCC told Ticketek and Ticketmaster bit.ly/1rskKe0 • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Category Archives: Trade Me
Trade Me likes to ask candidates for jobs to perform a task that should be simple and fun for the applicant. For the CFO they are looking for it’s to do the following: Now the idea of calculating how much … Continue reading
Been to this site recently? Not many have. Just 6500 visitors a day visit Autotrader, a lot less than the over 140,000 per day average that visit Trade Me Motors. Autotrader lost because everything was just too hard and too … Continue reading
Michael Carney picks up that Trade and Exchange has finally given up on publishing in print. They ceased to be relevant a number of years ago, and will not be missed today. However Trade and Exchange were the Trade Me … Continue reading
On Tuesday last week I was lucky enough to listen to an interesting range of cool people give 5 minute talks on the topics of their choice. (ok – only one person hit the 5 minute market exactly, and he … Continue reading
There’s an interesting article over at eBay strategies, which talks about how eBay lost the market for classifieds and mentions that Amazon is taking out the top end. (If you work at Trade Me then you should have eBay Strategies … Continue reading
There’s a fun discussion happening over on the Unconditional Blog – which if you have not found it yet is well worth following. I commend Alister Helm for not only his writing, but also for balancing the real estate industry … Continue reading