Other Governance Roles
wirehunt on SellShed shedding money? Floyd on SellShed shedding money? Chunchuna1 on If nobody owns your mortgage n… steve leask on If nobody owns your mortgage n… Simon Lyall (@slyall… on A victory for great coffe…
- SellShed shedding money?
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- A victory for great coffee
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Are you innovative enough?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Pocketsmith: Advanced personal financial management
- @nzkoz @BR3NDA @szechuan know a <-- that's what autocorrect did for "koz" for me. Noah it is. • 9 hours ago
- RT @200sq: Brendon from @realestateconz says "use professional pics" - won't argue that one will we @Open2viewNZ 200square.co.nz/articles-and-t… • 15 hours ago
- RT @200sq: A chat with Nigel Jeffries Head of @TradeMeProperty We talk hospital passes and how to get the most out of @TradeMe http://t.c… • 15 hours ago
- SellShed shedding money? wp.me/p2eky-2pf • 15 hours ago
- @Dermottr @TheNBR on my Macbook air - yes. • 16 hours ago
- I’ve highlighted all the articles I can see on @TheNBR’s new website. Useless. And boring. http://t.co/mhAJMjuo1S • 16 hours ago
- RT @Timely: We have users in 1,755 cities (and counting). share.intercom.io/d7d6 HT @intercom • 19 hours ago
- First time on new electric trains in Auckland. Carriage stinks of stale sweat, just like the old ones. Sad. • 19 hours ago
- Checking out the new @thenbr site. For me it feels like there is less to read and I am less engaged. I like to see a sentence or two. • 21 hours ago
- RT @WhatChartsSay: Voter turnout compared to the rise of new media forms CHART http://t.co/41Nix6daDb • 22 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Category Archives: Trade Me
Trade Me likes to ask candidates for jobs to perform a task that should be simple and fun for the applicant. For the CFO they are looking for it’s to do the following: Now the idea of calculating how much … Continue reading
Been to this site recently? Not many have. Just 6500 visitors a day visit Autotrader, a lot less than the over 140,000 per day average that visit Trade Me Motors. Autotrader lost because everything was just too hard and too … Continue reading
Michael Carney picks up that Trade and Exchange has finally given up on publishing in print. They ceased to be relevant a number of years ago, and will not be missed today. However Trade and Exchange were the Trade Me … Continue reading
On Tuesday last week I was lucky enough to listen to an interesting range of cool people give 5 minute talks on the topics of their choice. (ok – only one person hit the 5 minute market exactly, and he … Continue reading
There’s an interesting article over at eBay strategies, which talks about how eBay lost the market for classifieds and mentions that Amazon is taking out the top end. (If you work at Trade Me then you should have eBay Strategies … Continue reading
There’s a fun discussion happening over on the Unconditional Blog – which if you have not found it yet is well worth following. I commend Alister Helm for not only his writing, but also for balancing the real estate industry … Continue reading