Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on Why we need Skypath Phil Moore on Why we need Skypath Hayden on Join us for the Agribusiness I… Lance Wiggs on Join us for the Agribusiness I… Hayden on Join us for the Agribusiness I…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- About Lance
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Punakaiki Fund invests in Onceit
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- Punakaiki Fund - The end for now
- After xtra: Which email should you use?
- @haydennz @GeorgeWood2015 you are avoiding the facts by using rhetoric and ad hominem attacks. Do a spreadsheet. Talk to the banks. • 2 hours ago
- @haydennz @GeorgeWood2015 cheaper for elderly to take bus/train versus car, and eventually they can’t drive. So yes, that should be best. • 2 hours ago
- @haydennz @GeorgeWood2015 tell them to talk to their banks, who should be able to finance their rates until they are well over 100. • 2 hours ago
- .@haydennz @GeorgeWood2015 Elderly have: Houses now worth a fortune. Free transport. Free healthcare Super at CPI. NZ is miles ahead. • 2 hours ago
- @haydennz @GeorgeWood2015 the market value dictates what share of the rats you pay. The market values have increased way more than rates. • 2 hours ago
- @haydennz for context I pay $830 per week for that property. Rates are a trivial proportion of property value. Capital gains dwarf rates • 2 hours ago
- @haydennz well it’s about $2500 on a property with value of $860k in Auckland, so less than that. Interest on that would be $250 at 10%. • 2 hours ago
- @haydennz @AKLdesignchamp @GeorgeWood2015 if your house is worth $800,000 then how much are your annual rates? • 2 hours ago
- @haydennz @AKLdesignchamp @GeorgeWood2015 you seem to have a somewhat jaundiced view, but I’m talking about non predatory products. • 3 hours ago
- @haydennz @AKLdesignchamp @GeorgeWood2015 there is no such thing as a free lunch. Prices go up and so do taxes. • 3 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Category Archives: Trade Me
Trade Me likes to ask candidates for jobs to perform a task that should be simple and fun for the applicant. For the CFO they are looking for it’s to do the following: Now the idea of calculating how much … Continue reading
Been to this site recently? Not many have. Just 6500 visitors a day visit Autotrader, a lot less than the over 140,000 per day average that visit Trade Me Motors. Autotrader lost because everything was just too hard and too … Continue reading
Michael Carney picks up that Trade and Exchange has finally given up on publishing in print. They ceased to be relevant a number of years ago, and will not be missed today. However Trade and Exchange were the Trade Me … Continue reading
On Tuesday last week I was lucky enough to listen to an interesting range of cool people give 5 minute talks on the topics of their choice. (ok – only one person hit the 5 minute market exactly, and he … Continue reading
There’s an interesting article over at eBay strategies, which talks about how eBay lost the market for classifieds and mentions that Amazon is taking out the top end. (If you work at Trade Me then you should have eBay Strategies … Continue reading
There’s a fun discussion happening over on the Unconditional Blog – which if you have not found it yet is well worth following. I commend Alister Helm for not only his writing, but also for balancing the real estate industry … Continue reading