Other Governance Roles
Hugh Rose on The comics of climate cha… sue mccabe on How do we solve the Gender… Tony on How do we solve the Gender… RVGrin on The end of Kiwibank? Nat on How do we solve the Gender…
- Sell your house privately in New Zealand - the book.
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- Pocketsmith: Advanced personal financial management
- BBD CEO Summit - John Brackenridge (NZ Merino Co)
- Bad Stuff, bad Cadbury
- How to write a promo email - Apple sets the standard
- RT @nzben: So @vendhq is really truly properly coming to Wellington. I'd love to talk to JS/Angluar devs, OO/API/Backend devs, and QA peeps… • 12 hours ago
- @farmgeek @NZGreens lovely pickup from the Finns - and the basket is a nice touch. • 12 hours ago
- RT @publicaddress: The plan against the rebuild - a ‘Once in Lifetime’ extract, from @EricCrampton (note today’s AK launch event info) http… • 12 hours ago
- @GarethMP @NZGreens huge. • 12 hours ago
- @treitnauer Yes - I use zoom.us for personal meetings. • 13 hours ago
- @aschiff more than $0 • 13 hours ago
- @ow lol for a room of people and not if you are not assimilated by the google borg. • 14 hours ago
- Wishing that whoever did the #mot event would come and fix Video Conferencing for meetings in NZ. • 14 hours ago
- RT @silvertuatara: @lancewiggs @7daykatie Would undo a lot of the awesome groundwork and agreements that Helen Clark put in with China. • 14 hours ago
- RT @7daykatie: @lancewiggs @BR3NDA It's reckless endangerment of NZ economy to serve (economic) interests of US in my opinion. How is work… • 14 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Category Archives: Trade Me
Trade Me likes to ask candidates for jobs to perform a task that should be simple and fun for the applicant. For the CFO they are looking for it’s to do the following: Now the idea of calculating how much … Continue reading
Been to this site recently? Not many have. Just 6500 visitors a day visit Autotrader, a lot less than the over 140,000 per day average that visit Trade Me Motors. Autotrader lost because everything was just too hard and too … Continue reading
Michael Carney picks up that Trade and Exchange has finally given up on publishing in print. They ceased to be relevant a number of years ago, and will not be missed today. However Trade and Exchange were the Trade Me … Continue reading
On Tuesday last week I was lucky enough to listen to an interesting range of cool people give 5 minute talks on the topics of their choice. (ok – only one person hit the 5 minute market exactly, and he … Continue reading
There’s an interesting article over at eBay strategies, which talks about how eBay lost the market for classifieds and mentions that Amazon is taking out the top end. (If you work at Trade Me then you should have eBay Strategies … Continue reading
There’s a fun discussion happening over on the Unconditional Blog – which if you have not found it yet is well worth following. I commend Alister Helm for not only his writing, but also for balancing the real estate industry … Continue reading