Other Governance Roles
Sanjeet Gona on Tracking the performance of th… Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? James on Don’t cough on me
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- BNZ doesn't get it. Time to change banks
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- Posts I like
- Why are you accepting fatal risks Heart of Auckland City?
- RT @ChrChristensen: Protecting #Walmart in #Ferguson. America 2014 in one picture. http://t.co/QvQkY3Cibw • 12 minutes ago
- RT @KirstiGrant: Fun fact. Between the 3rd Nov - 3rd Dec we will have onboarded 31 people at @vendhq. Maybe 32. High fives P&C Team! #dream… • 56 minutes ago
- @RuebenSkipper LOLz @Timely • 2 hours ago
- @babalonsister Frighteningly awesome. @RuebenSkipper @Timely @ryanbakernz • 2 hours ago
- @RuebenSkipper @Timely that's a frightening T-Shirt on @ryanbakernz • 2 hours ago
- RT @DTSanz: receiving incoming routes on Megaport IX in Auckland now, will fire up outbound over the weekend ^BR @megaportnetwork @intellip… • 3 hours ago
- @thinkup lol Amazon payments. Do you have another way to pay? • 10 hours ago
- RT @grescoe: "Each 150 sq ft you take away from cars gives a cafe seat—so 1 parking spot equals 2 more people enjoying life" —Gehl http://t… • 11 hours ago
- @szechuan @thinkup that moment when I realise my last Thinkup email was in October and my account has been unexpectedly closed. #notsonice • 11 hours ago
- RT @MayorofLondon: LDN CO2 emissions down 12% since May '08 while population up 650k & economy growing. Green economy alone worth over £25b… • 12 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Category Archives: Trade Me
Trade Me likes to ask candidates for jobs to perform a task that should be simple and fun for the applicant. For the CFO they are looking for it’s to do the following: Now the idea of calculating how much … Continue reading
Been to this site recently? Not many have. Just 6500 visitors a day visit Autotrader, a lot less than the over 140,000 per day average that visit Trade Me Motors. Autotrader lost because everything was just too hard and too … Continue reading
Michael Carney picks up that Trade and Exchange has finally given up on publishing in print. They ceased to be relevant a number of years ago, and will not be missed today. However Trade and Exchange were the Trade Me … Continue reading
On Tuesday last week I was lucky enough to listen to an interesting range of cool people give 5 minute talks on the topics of their choice. (ok – only one person hit the 5 minute market exactly, and he … Continue reading
There’s an interesting article over at eBay strategies, which talks about how eBay lost the market for classifieds and mentions that Amazon is taking out the top end. (If you work at Trade Me then you should have eBay Strategies … Continue reading
There’s a fun discussion happening over on the Unconditional Blog – which if you have not found it yet is well worth following. I commend Alister Helm for not only his writing, but also for balancing the real estate industry … Continue reading