Other Governance Roles
- On the growth curve - from Timely to Trade Me
- Ten things we know, and we assume you know
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Bad Stuff, bad Cadbury
- About Lance
- Standing again for InternetNZ Council
- @nzduck That one had linux put on it the other day - but by a 16 year old.. – 4 hours ago
- Evidence for the gap in the market ready for @tradeMe in WA sellingabunchofcrap.thatgrumguy.com Think of WA as a different country to Australia. – 5 hours ago
- Brings back the memories: trademe.co.nz/computers/appl… – 6 hours ago
- @ChrisKeall I bearly noticed – 9 hours ago
- @juhasaarinen no clods I can find.. @nzben – 10 hours ago
- @nzben grrr – 10 hours ago
- Realising that a mistake in the first sentence of a blog post is not that fixable for those who receive it by email. – 10 hours ago
- @mikiszikszai Amazing how quickly you can check your bank balance these days.. @barnaclebarnes @nzkoz @nzben – 10 hours ago
- @mikiszikszai as awesome as ever. Got US$300m? @barnaclebarnes @nzkoz @nzben – 10 hours ago
- On the growth curve - from Timely to Trade Me wp.me/p2eky-1fY – 10 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Category Archives: wellington
I’m off tomorrow (Wednesday) on the Brass Monkey – an annual event where… well damn it – let me bow tothe description writen by Mod from the incomparable Mod’s Motors: This weekend some of the more fanatical of New Zealand’s … Continue reading
First you dub an application as “Platinum” – critical to your business. That’s a good idea, so you now know you need to get the system and support absolutely right. You choose to run a trial before rolling it out … Continue reading