Other Governance Roles
Hugh Rose on The comics of climate cha… sue mccabe on How do we solve the Gender… Tony on How do we solve the Gender… RVGrin on The end of Kiwibank? Nat on How do we solve the Gender…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Trade Me trounces eBay, and eBay is in real trouble
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- The end of Kiwibank?
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- @normnz what’s the expected effect? • 2 hours ago
- @MatthewHootonNZ Not a great grasp on reality from him there. He was unelectable. @DavidCunliffeMP @nzlabour • 2 hours ago
- @dingfelder Business Growth Agenda is superb stuff that is working. @MArchibald @toxaq • 2 hours ago
- Auckland Central results show Red-Green is far larger than Blue-green (me). @toxaq http://t.co/HGV6iqw50C • 2 hours ago
- @toxaq Greens generally respond well to fact based evidence. Fracking has good and not so good sites. @MArchibald • 2 hours ago
- @tanya @NatDudley Folks like you are driving this change from the ground up. • 2 hours ago
- @BR3NDA Yes but take it slowly as you find your voice. Has downsides. • 2 hours ago
- @MsBevanChuang excellent. If only it were that easy.. @discoursenz • 3 hours ago
- @MsBevanChuang You seem hungry, make that cup cake disappear. @discoursenz • 3 hours ago
- @PolarBearFarm Policy gets a bit weak after 2 terms (for any party), but the comment was about getting things done (whether we like or not) • 3 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Category Archives: wellington
I’m off tomorrow (Wednesday) on the Brass Monkey – an annual event where… well damn it – let me bow tothe description writen by Mod from the incomparable Mod’s Motors: This weekend some of the more fanatical of New Zealand’s … Continue reading
First you dub an application as “Platinum” – critical to your business. That’s a good idea, so you now know you need to get the system and support absolutely right. You choose to run a trial before rolling it out … Continue reading