Other Governance Roles
Nick Hodgson on Killer Whales in Auckland… Sanjeet Gona on Tracking the performance of th… Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money?
- Punakaiki Fund news: New Funding and Vibe Communications
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Males only?
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- About Lance
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Set up your own email account under your own name
- Killer Whales in Auckland Harbour
- @DrewBroadley @traskjd sounds pretty confirmed from most angles - what's missing? • 3 hours ago
- Punakaiki Fund news: New Funding and Vibe Communications wp.me/p2eky-2sE • 9 hours ago
- @TransportBlog I’m going to let @mikiszikszai reply to that :-). • 10 hours ago
- RT @DomPost: POLL: Should Wellington public transport stick with Snapper or swap to Auckland's HOP card. bit.ly/1zCVxFO http://t.co… • 11 hours ago
- @mikiszikszai I think they make the case for Wellington Super City very well. Dumbass decisions like that are decreasing now in Auckland. • 11 hours ago
- 5 docs to review, 4 investments, 3 articles, 2 reports, 1 fund raise and no time. I'm going for a walk. • 12 hours ago
- @ChrisKeall all is lost. • 13 hours ago
- RT @InternetNZ: This new cable is going to be good for NZ down the track...we reckon tinyurl.com/l6qu8kn • 13 hours ago
- RT @InternetNZ: Yesterday's announcement from @SparkNZ of their merger with Coliseum sounds great to us. internetnz.nz/blog/it%E2%80%… • 13 hours ago
- @nzkoz I have a feeling our fees just doubled… • 16 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Category Archives: wellington
I’m off tomorrow (Wednesday) on the Brass Monkey – an annual event where… well damn it – let me bow tothe description writen by Mod from the incomparable Mod’s Motors: This weekend some of the more fanatical of New Zealand’s … Continue reading
First you dub an application as “Platinum” – critical to your business. That’s a good idea, so you now know you need to get the system and support absolutely right. You choose to run a trial before rolling it out … Continue reading