Other Governance Roles
wirehunt on SellShed shedding money? Floyd on SellShed shedding money? Chunchuna1 on If nobody owns your mortgage n… steve leask on If nobody owns your mortgage n… Simon Lyall (@slyall… on A victory for great coffe…
- Don't cough on me
- SellShed shedding money?
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- About Lance
- Bad Stuff, bad Cadbury
- Valuing Xero - in 1 hour
- @errolwi It’s both. The agency has landed themselves in an unwinnable situation by accepting the gig. @TransportBlog @AklTransport • 54 minutes ago
- @auchmill @rowansimpson both is an option but we all know where the weighting should be. Same with time spent raising money vs doing • 2 hours ago
- .@mayorlenbrown is national news today talking new PT stats & meeting the PM later. @AklTransport has failed to help http://t.co/qrgEIx9aMi • 2 hours ago
- OIA request. Hi @AklTransport can you please provide stats on feedback received via social media and subsequent actions/close-outs. • 2 hours ago
- .@TransportBlog do we know which particular bunch of inept social media clowns has taken on the customer service for @AklTransport? • 2 hours ago
- RT @TransportBlog: @lancewiggs @AklTransport as i understand it the twitter keys were given to the marketing team and then outsourced • 2 hours ago
- That's shocking Twitter behaviour from @AklTransport. Filling out a form or calling a number halts and hides feedback and service. #trpt • 2 hours ago
- RT @TransportBlog: @akltransport - Please fill in a form wp.me/pywuT-8u6 • 3 hours ago
- RT @TransportBlog: So rail patronage in Auckland is soaring while vehicle usage remains fairly flat despite billions in investment. #Invest… • 3 hours ago
- @eey0re Stocks are a short term play on other people’s expectations and a long term one on company fundamentals. One of those is chance. • 11 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: 200square
Over on 200Square Grant Wakelin wonders whether some house auctions are illegal: ..real estate sales and auctions are governed by among other things the Real Estate Agents Act 2008. Under those rules there is a case to argue that property … Continue reading