Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… tristanmarris on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… Chris Werry (@chrisw… on When will electric cars take… @CJ_NZ on When will electric cars take… Juha Saarinen (@juha… on When will electric cars take…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Congratulations to three new kiwi Yale students
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- BNZ doesn't get it. Time to change banks
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- About Lance
- Kudos to Tex Edwards: trademe.co.nz/a.asp?id=92509… • 8 hours ago
- @randomcodenz we all know that’s US corporate lobbyists. • 8 hours ago
- Good commentary on Fonterra by Brian Gaynor: nzherald.co.nz/business/news/… • 11 hours ago
- @EricCrampton Size of market is not a constraint for drug developers I’ve met. It’s vaster than vast. @zentree • 11 hours ago
- @EricCrampton @zentree we do quite a bit of R&D here. Seen a bunch recently. • 11 hours ago
- @EricCrampton R&D 19x research: bmj.com/content/345/bm… huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/09/pha… 2x sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/… Apple:1.5x files.shareholder.com/downloads/AAPL… • 13 hours ago
- @EricCrampton The rewards for drug research are insanely high. But now look at the marketing costs versus actual R&D. That’s the issue. • 13 hours ago
- @EricCrampton We don’t officially know anything. • 13 hours ago
- What’s not being talked about are all the other anti-free trade provisions that affect the fast growing creative and ICT sectors. #TPPA • 14 hours ago
- Patents for pharmaceuticals will last longer, so drugs will be expensive for longer. So more people will die. That’s just 1 #TPPA provision • 14 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: 200square
Over on 200Square Grant Wakelin wonders whether some house auctions are illegal: ..real estate sales and auctions are governed by among other things the Real Estate Agents Act 2008. Under those rules there is a case to argue that property … Continue reading