Other Governance Roles
Sanjeet Gona on Tracking the performance of th… Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? James on Don’t cough on me
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Contact Lance
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- Let me pay my bill Contact Energy
- Air NZ does it with models, Southwest goes prude
- @Zoltuger @TransportBlog bollocks. Raise money from red light and 50kph cameras. Much more danger to be averted when vehicles and humans. • 5 hours ago
- Article from previous tweet: nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/… Let’s not hassle celebrities in NZ. They come here to get away from that. • 7 hours ago
- “They were very particular about wanting privacy ….” @nzherald, if you want stars (or anyone) to come to NZ please don’t hassle them. • 7 hours ago
- @NZGreens It can’t be true. @LadyAdyPenguin was surely robbed. • 10 hours ago
- @avon and it’s up into the hundreds now. Well out of my league. @szechuan @roddrury • 10 hours ago
- @roddrury Right - I think I’ve locked that up now with my bid. • 10 hours ago
- .@paulbrislen good point. Part of tech is in Cunliffe's portfolio, but where is ICT? • 14 hours ago
- Labour's rankings put some very important portfolios far down the list. Foreign Affairs. Auckland. Environment. MBIE http://t.co/PXMmd2UW5j • 14 hours ago
- RT @NZTEnews: A good summary of all 10 agreements signed during President Xi Jingping's visit on @interestnz incl 1 by NZTE | http://t.co/N… • 14 hours ago
- @rowansimpson @msuster very surprised that you agree with that perspective. • 18 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: 200square
Over on 200Square Grant Wakelin wonders whether some house auctions are illegal: ..real estate sales and auctions are governed by among other things the Real Estate Agents Act 2008. Under those rules there is a case to argue that property … Continue reading