Other Governance Roles
- Ten things we know, and we assume you know
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- On the growth curve - from Timely to Trade Me
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- About Lance
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- The non-visible community
- Standing again for InternetNZ Council
- @ChrisKeall I bearly noticed – 3 hours ago
- @juhasaarinen no clods I can find.. @nzben – 4 hours ago
- @nzben grrr – 4 hours ago
- Realising that a mistake in the first sentence of a blog post is not that fixable for those who receive it by email. – 4 hours ago
- @mikiszikszai Amazing how quickly you can check your bank balance these days.. @barnaclebarnes @nzkoz @nzben – 4 hours ago
- @mikiszikszai as awesome as ever. Got US$300m? @barnaclebarnes @nzkoz @nzben – 4 hours ago
- On the growth curve - from Timely to Trade Me wp.me/p2eky-1fY – 4 hours ago
- Well done @Timely. gettimely.com/blog/investor-… @rowansimpson invests in the next big thing - after @TradeMe, @Xero, @Vendhq – 5 hours ago
- @barnaclebarnes @mikiszikszai @nzkoz @nzben hear hear. + top Rugby, F1, Daily Show, LeTour, GoT. and Media 3. Goodbye rest of TV media. – 5 hours ago
- @dpfdpf Lovely people who we all admire and love. And respect. – 5 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: 200square
Over on 200Square Grant Wakelin wonders whether some house auctions are illegal: ..real estate sales and auctions are governed by among other things the Real Estate Agents Act 2008. Under those rules there is a case to argue that property … Continue reading