Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… tristanmarris on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… Chris Werry (@chrisw… on When will electric cars take… @CJ_NZ on When will electric cars take… Juha Saarinen (@juha… on When will electric cars take…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- BNZ doesn't get it. Time to change banks
- A new power company? No.
- Contact Lance
- RSS feeds now on Stuff
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- NZ's regressive tax system
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Just out of Farlie lies our home tonight. #brassmonkey http://t.co/PYLNi70XvN • 24 minutes ago
- RT @modsta: Magic ride @lancewiggs #brassmonkey2015 http://t.co/utg5OHEKL1 • 4 hours ago
- Off to Geraldine - once @modster stops tweeting #brassmonkey http://t.co/hk8cRY1sAu • 4 hours ago
- Baby seals!!! moby.to/3pkq13 http://t.co/gk2m2orF7r • 7 hours ago
- @nzkoz stop with your logic. • 7 hours ago
- Some typical #brassmonkey stats: http://t.co/RVD909TkUe • 9 hours ago
- @paulbrislen @roddrury I just read the Punakaiki Fund NBR article comments whenever I need encouragement. • 21 hours ago
- @roddrury sweet. Now you just need 5Ks for your other three offices :-). • 21 hours ago
- @zenergynz yes there were cones. Not clipped in we Think though. • 1 day ago
- @StuFlemingNZ no - it’s a good way to do the job safely. • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: 200square
Over on 200Square Grant Wakelin wonders whether some house auctions are illegal: ..real estate sales and auctions are governed by among other things the Real Estate Agents Act 2008. Under those rules there is a case to argue that property … Continue reading