Other Governance Roles
Hugh Rose on The comics of climate cha… sue mccabe on How do we solve the Gender… Tony on How do we solve the Gender… RVGrin on The end of Kiwibank? Nat on How do we solve the Gender…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- Buyers and Sellers guide to Web Design and Development firms
- The end of Kiwibank?
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- The Ponsonby Road Plan definitely gets it. aucklandcouncil.govt.nz/EN/planspolici… Except I’m in Amsterdam - and it’s so, so, so much better here. • 2 hours ago
- The RFP Response that has taken over my life is now sent. Normal service is still interrupted though as I’m offshore. • 10 hours ago
- Whoops no - it’s a ripoff of @Timely • 11 hours ago
- Really nice to see @Timely pop up on Hacker News. • 11 hours ago
- @ow I sold a Rolls Royce doing that once. The higher ticket the better, especially with popular items. • 11 hours ago
- @ow $1 reserve will change that behaviour fast. And maximise price. • 11 hours ago
- RT @Xero: On the blog: @roddrury spends an afternoon with the Prime Minister @johnkeypm ow.ly/zOC9N ^JD • 11 hours ago
- @NonnyNZ Why do you watch that dreadful stuff? It will make your brain go soft. • 14 hours ago
- @Kiwiseabreeze Not quite - but I’m currently moving at 300kph. And all of a sudden I have (flaky) internet! • 22 hours ago
- @pledgeme fantastic news - that was a long and difficult slog, do very well done. • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: 200square
Over on 200Square Grant Wakelin wonders whether some house auctions are illegal: ..real estate sales and auctions are governed by among other things the Real Estate Agents Act 2008. Under those rules there is a case to argue that property … Continue reading