Other Governance Roles
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Buyers and Sellers guide to Web Design and Development firms
- The product lifecycle - as explained by Apple
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- The Baupost story
- RT @OptimalBI: This is cool! I love #opendata “@MashblockNZ: The new mashblock.co.nz is now live! Still a bit more data to import” • 3 hours ago
- Australia has over 1 million solar photovoltaic panel installations. Amazing. cleanenergyregulator.gov.au/About-us/Gover… • 7 hours ago
- RT @200sq: So @TradeMeProperty is hurting, & @realestateconz is absent. Here's a prescription for what they should be doing http://t.co/4jc… • 10 hours ago
- @nzkoz happy to sell you some if you really want • 21 hours ago
- @IanTLS cash that could be being used wisely in a host of awesome NZ start-ups. @nzben @ChrisKeall @YourChoiceTV • 1 day ago
- @traskjd Same - and it takes milli-seconds to delete the ones that aren’t. @nzben @rowansimpson @LoungeFlyZ • 1 day ago
- @KeriHenare non • 1 day ago
- @geoffmunn all awesome stuff. If only councils were the same. • 1 day ago
- Times really have moved on since Lange. French marines in Auckland http://t.co/YdXPSFxh5x • 1 day ago
- @rmi is that not a standard disclaimer? • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: 200square
Over on 200Square Grant Wakelin wonders whether some house auctions are illegal: ..real estate sales and auctions are governed by among other things the Real Estate Agents Act 2008. Under those rules there is a case to argue that property … Continue reading