Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… tristanmarris on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… Chris Werry (@chrisw… on When will electric cars take… @CJ_NZ on When will electric cars take… Juha Saarinen (@juha… on When will electric cars take…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- About Lance
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Pocketsmith: Advanced personal financial management
- It's the Gelato, not the brand
- BNZ doesn't get it. Time to change banks
- What’s not being talked about are all the other anti-free trade provisions that affect the fast growing creative and ICT sectors. #TPPA • 48 minutes ago
- Patents for pharmaceuticals will last longer, so drugs will be expensive for longer. So more people will die. That’s just 1 #TPPA provision • 50 minutes ago
- @ryanbakernz @modsta @nzscoff @roddrury who let Mod near fire? What were you thinking? • 12 hours ago
- @RusselNorman @hadyngreen it’s not now but ten years out we have to worry about. Structured for por deals? • 21 hours ago
- @barnaclebarnes @KirstiGrant @Schnicker @MarkVivianNZ @rmi @NatDudley I’m in ChCh today - new kinder Lance operates in the South Island only • 21 hours ago
- @KirstiGrant @Schnicker @MarkVivianNZ @rmi @NatDudley nice to get off a plane and see the conversation. I agree with everyone. • 21 hours ago
- @KirstiGrant @MarkVivianNZ what if the person you are talking to is extraordinarily persuasive? You want to cast your dice before talking. • 22 hours ago
- @KirstiGrant @MarkVivianNZ so one person’s idea of gutless is another’s right thing to do, or only way possible to do it. C.f. Relationships • 22 hours ago
- @KirstiGrant @MarkVivianNZ meanwhile they may not have had the ability to have the confrontation with their boss. Was the atmosphere ok? • 22 hours ago
- @KirstiGrant @MarkVivianNZ y’all might be a bit harsh - what if the person thought email is the right thing? It’s more official & considered • 22 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: apple
A year ago, in The Steps for Apple beyond iPhone 5, I tried to map out the future of the iOS product range – focussing on the iPhone as the base. Let’s review how it went, and look at the next … Continue reading
Reading Walter Isaacson’s Steve Jobs was a privileged look into the life of a very special individual. It certainly completes the picture of the man that has emerged with increasing rapidity over the last years and months. In the spirit of what he … Continue reading
Apple are releasing another iPhone, or iPhones, tomorrow, and the rest of the industry is understandably nervous. However as what is now called smartphones catch up, Apple will increasingly be playing in a space with diminishing hardware margins. Sony used … Continue reading
One email, no reminder and BOOM. All of our 139 Lingopal applications have been removed from all of the global iTunes stores. Apple is a cruel master – and we’ve been offline for a five days now trying to sort … Continue reading
A great look at how important the iPhone has been to Apple’s success over at Bullcross. My favorite chart is below. The last two quarters are projections: During this seismic shift in revenue source Apple’s overall revenue rose from $24 … Continue reading
It’s hard to be objective about the iPad, which I acquired in San Jose on launch day, yesterday. The reason I bought it (and the reason I suspect I have orders for several more) is to try to figure out … Continue reading