Other Governance Roles
Nick Hodgson on Killer Whales in Auckland… Sanjeet Gona on Tracking the performance of th… Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money?
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Punakaiki Fund news: New Funding and Vibe Communications
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Pocketsmith: Advanced personal financial management
- Investing on the dot - Syft
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Trade Me and Seek fight it out
- RT @egesther: +1 @AnnaGConnell Remember Justine Sacco? As in #hasjustinelandedyet? Incredible post from the guy who set it all off http://t… • 13 hours ago
- @dylanbland some open days, some closed days perhaps. • 1 day ago
- It's rush hour on Franklin Road http://t.co/cIBDmXjyvx • 1 day ago
- Now is a really good time to drive up Franklin Rd. (Which should be closed to traffic @AKLdesignchamp ) http://t.co/4ZyogB0Jmy • 1 day ago
- @farmgeek @southernlimitnz that's an awesome chart • 1 day ago
- RT @farmgeek: @southernlimitnz in adjusted dollars, oil price is still higher than most of the last 100 years... twitter.com/thebubblebubbl… • 1 day ago
- @fmcmac it was seen as a giveaway by many at the time. I'd take getting the money back as a huge victory. • 1 day ago
- RT @SiobhanBulfin: Today has been a very good day. • 1 day ago
- $426 billion for the TARP (Troubled Assets Relief Program) by US Govt - has now made a net profit of $15.3 billion. money.cnn.com/2014/12/19/new… • 1 day ago
- @ChrisKeall @Paxatron @jeremybank ok - how about if Iran made that movie? • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: apple
A year ago, in The Steps for Apple beyond iPhone 5, I tried to map out the future of the iOS product range – focussing on the iPhone as the base. Let’s review how it went, and look at the next … Continue reading
Reading Walter Isaacson’s Steve Jobs was a privileged look into the life of a very special individual. It certainly completes the picture of the man that has emerged with increasing rapidity over the last years and months. In the spirit of what he … Continue reading
Apple are releasing another iPhone, or iPhones, tomorrow, and the rest of the industry is understandably nervous. However as what is now called smartphones catch up, Apple will increasingly be playing in a space with diminishing hardware margins. Sony used … Continue reading
One email, no reminder and BOOM. All of our 139 Lingopal applications have been removed from all of the global iTunes stores. Apple is a cruel master – and we’ve been offline for a five days now trying to sort … Continue reading
A great look at how important the iPhone has been to Apple’s success over at Bullcross. My favorite chart is below. The last two quarters are projections: During this seismic shift in revenue source Apple’s overall revenue rose from $24 … Continue reading
It’s hard to be objective about the iPad, which I acquired in San Jose on launch day, yesterday. The reason I bought it (and the reason I suspect I have orders for several more) is to try to figure out … Continue reading