Other Governance Roles
Sanjeet Gona on Tracking the performance of th… Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? James on Don’t cough on me
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Contact Lance
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- Bad Stuff, bad Cadbury
- About Lance
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- Article from previous tweet: nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/… Let’s not hassle celebrities in NZ. They come here to get away from that. • 22 minutes ago
- “They were very particular about wanting privacy ….” @nzherald, if you want stars (or anyone) to come to NZ please don’t hassle them. • 23 minutes ago
- @NZGreens It can’t be true. @LadyAdyPenguin was surely robbed. • 3 hours ago
- @avon and it’s up into the hundreds now. Well out of my league. @szechuan @roddrury • 3 hours ago
- @roddrury Right - I think I’ve locked that up now with my bid. • 3 hours ago
- .@paulbrislen good point. Part of tech is in Cunliffe's portfolio, but where is ICT? • 6 hours ago
- Labour's rankings put some very important portfolios far down the list. Foreign Affairs. Auckland. Environment. MBIE http://t.co/PXMmd2UW5j • 7 hours ago
- RT @NZTEnews: A good summary of all 10 agreements signed during President Xi Jingping's visit on @interestnz incl 1 by NZTE | http://t.co/N… • 7 hours ago
- @rowansimpson @msuster very surprised that you agree with that perspective. • 11 hours ago
- @jordantcarter yes. Scary large. And unexpected at the end of an unusually long motorcycle day in SA. Surreal. • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: apple
A year ago, in The Steps for Apple beyond iPhone 5, I tried to map out the future of the iOS product range – focussing on the iPhone as the base. Let’s review how it went, and look at the next … Continue reading
Reading Walter Isaacson’s Steve Jobs was a privileged look into the life of a very special individual. It certainly completes the picture of the man that has emerged with increasing rapidity over the last years and months. In the spirit of what he … Continue reading
Apple are releasing another iPhone, or iPhones, tomorrow, and the rest of the industry is understandably nervous. However as what is now called smartphones catch up, Apple will increasingly be playing in a space with diminishing hardware margins. Sony used … Continue reading
One email, no reminder and BOOM. All of our 139 Lingopal applications have been removed from all of the global iTunes stores. Apple is a cruel master – and we’ve been offline for a five days now trying to sort … Continue reading
A great look at how important the iPhone has been to Apple’s success over at Bullcross. My favorite chart is below. The last two quarters are projections: During this seismic shift in revenue source Apple’s overall revenue rose from $24 … Continue reading
It’s hard to be objective about the iPad, which I acquired in San Jose on launch day, yesterday. The reason I bought it (and the reason I suspect I have orders for several more) is to try to figure out … Continue reading