Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on Why we need Skypath Phil Moore on Why we need Skypath Hayden on Join us for the Agribusiness I… Lance Wiggs on Join us for the Agribusiness I… Hayden on Join us for the Agribusiness I…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- About Lance
- Punakaiki Fund invests in Onceit
- After xtra: Which email should you use?
- Punakaiki Fund - The end for now
- RT @ggreenwald: No matter what you think of Mega, what the DOJ & subservient US courts are doing to @KimDotcom is repellent https://t.co/t7… • 19 minutes ago
- RT @NielsHoven: Kim Dotcom Dubbed A "Fugitive" So The US Can Keep His Money gizmodo.com.au/2015/03/kim-do… • 23 minutes ago
- RT @haydennz: @GeorgeWood2015 @Joholmesblog @DickQuax this has to be tweet of the week http://t.co/Rb4CXT3DsV • 6 hours ago
- RT @MKHSA: @Timely Thank you for your fantastic system. It has made such a difference to my life & business • 7 hours ago
- @haydennz @GeorgeWood2015 Blue Chip did these apartments. The investors are all underwater and the ground lease owner won big. Dumb deals. • 7 hours ago
- @haydennz @GeorgeWood2015 you are avoiding the facts by using rhetoric and ad hominem attacks. Do a spreadsheet. Talk to the banks. • 9 hours ago
- @haydennz @GeorgeWood2015 cheaper for elderly to take bus/train versus car, and eventually they can’t drive. So yes, that should be best. • 9 hours ago
- @haydennz @GeorgeWood2015 tell them to talk to their banks, who should be able to finance their rates until they are well over 100. • 9 hours ago
- .@haydennz @GeorgeWood2015 Elderly have: Houses now worth a fortune. Free transport. Free healthcare Super at CPI. NZ is miles ahead. • 9 hours ago
- @haydennz @GeorgeWood2015 the market value dictates what share of the rats you pay. The market values have increased way more than rates. • 9 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: apple
A year ago, in The Steps for Apple beyond iPhone 5, I tried to map out the future of the iOS product range – focussing on the iPhone as the base. Let’s review how it went, and look at the next … Continue reading
Reading Walter Isaacson’s Steve Jobs was a privileged look into the life of a very special individual. It certainly completes the picture of the man that has emerged with increasing rapidity over the last years and months. In the spirit of what he … Continue reading
Apple are releasing another iPhone, or iPhones, tomorrow, and the rest of the industry is understandably nervous. However as what is now called smartphones catch up, Apple will increasingly be playing in a space with diminishing hardware margins. Sony used … Continue reading
One email, no reminder and BOOM. All of our 139 Lingopal applications have been removed from all of the global iTunes stores. Apple is a cruel master – and we’ve been offline for a five days now trying to sort … Continue reading
A great look at how important the iPhone has been to Apple’s success over at Bullcross. My favorite chart is below. The last two quarters are projections: During this seismic shift in revenue source Apple’s overall revenue rose from $24 … Continue reading
It’s hard to be objective about the iPad, which I acquired in San Jose on launch day, yesterday. The reason I bought it (and the reason I suspect I have orders for several more) is to try to figure out … Continue reading