Other Governance Roles
Hugh Rose on The comics of climate cha… sue mccabe on How do we solve the Gender… Tony on How do we solve the Gender… RVGrin on The end of Kiwibank? Nat on How do we solve the Gender…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Bonus growth for SaaS exporters
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- About Lance
- Contact Lance
- BNZ doesn't get it. Time to change banks
- The end of Kiwibank?
- Great to hear about progress from @CC_Aotearoa, another @InternetNZ funded partner. http://t.co/YmUB2CF41t • 43 minutes ago
- @pohutukawa @szechuan divide by zero error in my case. • 1 hour ago
- Strategic Partner session at @InternetNZ with the amazing @ellenstrickland mcing. http://t.co/CUtUkkuLXY • 1 hour ago
- RT @AlanInterface: Timely is growing like crazy and we really need these 12 jobs filled! gettimely.com/careers Please retweet! #nzjobs • 2 hours ago
- @maupuia no. It’s always the weekend after the one coming up. • 3 hours ago
- @ChrisKeall apple.com • 7 hours ago
- @ajobbins attached or below is your confirmation…. • 7 hours ago
- @dhh which flight? • 8 hours ago
- @MaxRobitzsch @AKLdesignchamp I really don’t enjoy standing in the middle of a 5 lane mini highway on my frequent walks downtown. • 8 hours ago
- @where_is_anna @uxdesignday that chap in the middle looks decidedly spooky @danserif • 8 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: apple
A year ago, in The Steps for Apple beyond iPhone 5, I tried to map out the future of the iOS product range – focussing on the iPhone as the base. Let’s review how it went, and look at the next … Continue reading
Reading Walter Isaacson’s Steve Jobs was a privileged look into the life of a very special individual. It certainly completes the picture of the man that has emerged with increasing rapidity over the last years and months. In the spirit of what he … Continue reading
Apple are releasing another iPhone, or iPhones, tomorrow, and the rest of the industry is understandably nervous. However as what is now called smartphones catch up, Apple will increasingly be playing in a space with diminishing hardware margins. Sony used … Continue reading
One email, no reminder and BOOM. All of our 139 Lingopal applications have been removed from all of the global iTunes stores. Apple is a cruel master – and we’ve been offline for a five days now trying to sort … Continue reading
A great look at how important the iPhone has been to Apple’s success over at Bullcross. My favorite chart is below. The last two quarters are projections: During this seismic shift in revenue source Apple’s overall revenue rose from $24 … Continue reading
It’s hard to be objective about the iPad, which I acquired in San Jose on launch day, yesterday. The reason I bought it (and the reason I suspect I have orders for several more) is to try to figure out … Continue reading