Other Governance Roles
Hugh Rose on The comics of climate cha… sue mccabe on How do we solve the Gender… Tony on How do we solve the Gender… RVGrin on The end of Kiwibank? Nat on How do we solve the Gender…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- Time to change: Another Fatality at Lyttelton, Port of Christchurch
- Pocketsmith: Advanced personal financial management
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- RT @rowsell: Friday is Bring a Sledgehammer to Work Day at @vendhq Yes there will be goggles @lancewiggs • 2 hours ago
- @rowsell @vendhq and gloves I hope. To tell the truth you should have a hard hat, visor, glasses, gloves, boots and heavy duty shirt/trou. • 2 hours ago
- @TransportBlog that's fantastic progress from NZTA. • 3 hours ago
- Overseas Kiwi? You can enrol and vote online. Kinda. Please do vote but get informed too. enrol.elections.org.nz • 3 hours ago
- RT @nzben: Wanna do kick-ass web dev for @vendhq? No Vend office where you are? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ We should chat. • 4 hours ago
- RT @robyngallagher: There were so many sub-editing mistakes in the Waikato Times today, my mum (a loyal reader for 40 years) angrily cancel… • 10 hours ago
- RT @samfromwgtn: APN to IPO. Invest in a shrinking and structurally challenged business ! Best deal since the Yellow Pages ! http://t.co… • 10 hours ago
- Hey @FlyAirNZ the adding insurance "feature" is now banned in the EU. Let's remove it here too. 90percentofeverything.com/2014/08/26/som… HT @NatDudley • 11 hours ago
- If you are reading this then you are 80% male But the gender algorithm seems to be stuffed: boingboing.net/2014/09/01/twi… http://t.co/tABfatzGIg • 14 hours ago
- That short suspension and the appearance of the note on their website immediately indicate some change has happened. #trpt • 14 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: apple
A year ago, in The Steps for Apple beyond iPhone 5, I tried to map out the future of the iOS product range – focussing on the iPhone as the base. Let’s review how it went, and look at the next … Continue reading
Reading Walter Isaacson’s Steve Jobs was a privileged look into the life of a very special individual. It certainly completes the picture of the man that has emerged with increasing rapidity over the last years and months. In the spirit of what he … Continue reading
Apple are releasing another iPhone, or iPhones, tomorrow, and the rest of the industry is understandably nervous. However as what is now called smartphones catch up, Apple will increasingly be playing in a space with diminishing hardware margins. Sony used … Continue reading
One email, no reminder and BOOM. All of our 139 Lingopal applications have been removed from all of the global iTunes stores. Apple is a cruel master – and we’ve been offline for a five days now trying to sort … Continue reading
A great look at how important the iPhone has been to Apple’s success over at Bullcross. My favorite chart is below. The last two quarters are projections: During this seismic shift in revenue source Apple’s overall revenue rose from $24 … Continue reading
It’s hard to be objective about the iPad, which I acquired in San Jose on launch day, yesterday. The reason I bought it (and the reason I suspect I have orders for several more) is to try to figure out … Continue reading