Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… tristanmarris on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… Chris Werry (@chrisw… on When will electric cars take… @CJ_NZ on When will electric cars take… Juha Saarinen (@juha… on When will electric cars take…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- About Lance
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- BBD CEO Summit - John Brackenridge (NZ Merino Co)
- Enrolling in Budget's Fastbreak is Easy!
- Child Drugging and Evil Psychiatrists
- RT @segdeha: "If people aren't using a product's features it is 99% likely they won't use those features plus one more feature." http://t.c… • 1 hour ago
- @MikePethig the presenter was mansplaining to the cofounder how her process works. Yeah nah. • 1 hour ago
- RT @ChrisKeall: NBR Radio Weekend Rumble rematch: Moa strikes back nbr.co.nz/article/nbr-ra… << @lancewiggs v @GeoffRossMOA http://t.co/yv79Wg… • 6 hours ago
- For Auckland - don’t forget to sign up to @refactornz. (Sadly clashing with @MORGO_NZ this time around.) refactor-sept-2015.lilregie.com/step1 • 6 hours ago
- RT @mikiszikszai: I’ve been thinking about the refugee quota issue. There is a lot more to this than just doubling the quota. Here goes… • 21 hours ago
- @vivster81 @rmi tell me more about this eating day. • 1 day ago
- RT @techlawnz: 16 downloads of our director resignation letter today. Will the last NZ director turn the lights off on the way out? http://… • 1 day ago
- @rmi @WhitireiaCampus Rob you don’t need to speak to deserve random baked goods. • 1 day ago
- Stunning thank you gift from Ann at @WhitireiaCampus AA++ will speak again. http://t.co/nEl6aQcEBH • 1 day ago
- .@lightweight @kyhwana @slyall @ardrigh @nzcach @HugeAlf Pertinent video by Chris Boardman vimeo.com/135884468 • 2 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: apple
A year ago, in The Steps for Apple beyond iPhone 5, I tried to map out the future of the iOS product range – focussing on the iPhone as the base. Let’s review how it went, and look at the next … Continue reading
Reading Walter Isaacson’s Steve Jobs was a privileged look into the life of a very special individual. It certainly completes the picture of the man that has emerged with increasing rapidity over the last years and months. In the spirit of what he … Continue reading
Apple are releasing another iPhone, or iPhones, tomorrow, and the rest of the industry is understandably nervous. However as what is now called smartphones catch up, Apple will increasingly be playing in a space with diminishing hardware margins. Sony used … Continue reading
One email, no reminder and BOOM. All of our 139 Lingopal applications have been removed from all of the global iTunes stores. Apple is a cruel master – and we’ve been offline for a five days now trying to sort … Continue reading
A great look at how important the iPhone has been to Apple’s success over at Bullcross. My favorite chart is below. The last two quarters are projections: During this seismic shift in revenue source Apple’s overall revenue rose from $24 … Continue reading
It’s hard to be objective about the iPad, which I acquired in San Jose on launch day, yesterday. The reason I bought it (and the reason I suspect I have orders for several more) is to try to figure out … Continue reading