Other Governance Roles
Hugh Rose on The comics of climate cha… sue mccabe on How do we solve the Gender… Tony on How do we solve the Gender… RVGrin on The end of Kiwibank? Nat on How do we solve the Gender…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- Contact Lance
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- About Lance
- So we should be very careful when copying elements of the Israeli start-up model to NZ #ttrtpt • 1 hour ago
- “Comparing (Startup Sector) to Israel is unfair due to their huge military industrial complex and massive US subsidies” ($3.6bn/y) • 1 hour ago
- I agree with almost everything in @garethmorgannz’s written summary of major party policies: garethsworld.com/dumb-dirty-gro… Scores: N 6, L 9 G 10.5 • 1 hour ago
- Happy birthday @toxaq. What are your thoughts on the election? • 4 hours ago
- RT @tauhenare: Wake up #NZ Whatever way you vote, don't let #NZ1st choose your Govt. #VoteBlueGreenorRed this Saturday. Don't vote #Blacka… • 8 hours ago
- RT @EFF: New from @Gigaom: Apple's most recent transparency report is missing the "warrant canary" about Section 215 orders. https://t.co/E… • 8 hours ago
- Choosing to resign or exit a situation is hard. Spilling the beans is hardest. But you've only got one set of ethics nzh.tw/11327317?r=iptw • 9 hours ago
- RT @PaulBassat: We are looking for a fantastic Investment Manager in either Sydney or Melbourne. seek.com.au/Job/27301637?c… @seekjobs • 19 hours ago
- @CJ_NZ I think InternetMana was driven by FB ads. I don't use FB. • 21 hours ago
- For me @NZGreens own Twitter and @NZNationalParty owns billboards. Younger folks say they are seeing InternetMana owning online. #ttrpt • 23 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: apple
A year ago, in The Steps for Apple beyond iPhone 5, I tried to map out the future of the iOS product range – focussing on the iPhone as the base. Let’s review how it went, and look at the next … Continue reading
Reading Walter Isaacson’s Steve Jobs was a privileged look into the life of a very special individual. It certainly completes the picture of the man that has emerged with increasing rapidity over the last years and months. In the spirit of what he … Continue reading
Apple are releasing another iPhone, or iPhones, tomorrow, and the rest of the industry is understandably nervous. However as what is now called smartphones catch up, Apple will increasingly be playing in a space with diminishing hardware margins. Sony used … Continue reading
One email, no reminder and BOOM. All of our 139 Lingopal applications have been removed from all of the global iTunes stores. Apple is a cruel master – and we’ve been offline for a five days now trying to sort … Continue reading
A great look at how important the iPhone has been to Apple’s success over at Bullcross. My favorite chart is below. The last two quarters are projections: During this seismic shift in revenue source Apple’s overall revenue rose from $24 … Continue reading
It’s hard to be objective about the iPad, which I acquired in San Jose on launch day, yesterday. The reason I bought it (and the reason I suspect I have orders for several more) is to try to figure out … Continue reading