Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… tristanmarris on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… Chris Werry (@chrisw… on When will electric cars take… @CJ_NZ on When will electric cars take… Juha Saarinen (@juha… on When will electric cars take…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- The hot weather in Greece
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- About Lance
- RSS feeds now on Stuff
- @MeadowsRichard Thanks Richard • 1 hour ago
- $2m again - a huge thank you to everyone snowballeffect.co.nz/punakaikifund Punakaikifund.co.nz has links to private offer for eligible investors. • 1 hour ago
- @KeriHenare I think we are done. We can’t cherry-pick private investors out of the offer. • 1 hour ago
- @CJ_NZ No - we cannot cherry pick them - private investors have approach us. Rules are around how your heard about the offer @punakaikifund • 1 hour ago
- @GracefulLillian great article. • 14 hours ago
- RT @GracefulLillian: Here's something I wrote a few weeks ago: Put your paddle in the air gracefullillian.com/2015/06/03/put… • 14 hours ago
- RT @MatthewHootonNZ: Another day of @AucklandsPort putting a couple of billion dollars of land owned by ratepayers to good use. http://t.co… • 15 hours ago
- @ChrisKeall no jury would convict. Unless they’d been bought of course. Oh well. • 15 hours ago
- Punakaiki juggling: nbr.co.nz/article/punaka… [paid only] • 20 hours ago
- Missed out on Punakaiki Fund because we hit the limit? We’ve shifted things around so you can invest. snowballeffect.co.nz/punakaikifund • 23 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: apple
A year ago, in The Steps for Apple beyond iPhone 5, I tried to map out the future of the iOS product range – focussing on the iPhone as the base. Let’s review how it went, and look at the next … Continue reading
Reading Walter Isaacson’s Steve Jobs was a privileged look into the life of a very special individual. It certainly completes the picture of the man that has emerged with increasing rapidity over the last years and months. In the spirit of what he … Continue reading
Apple are releasing another iPhone, or iPhones, tomorrow, and the rest of the industry is understandably nervous. However as what is now called smartphones catch up, Apple will increasingly be playing in a space with diminishing hardware margins. Sony used … Continue reading
One email, no reminder and BOOM. All of our 139 Lingopal applications have been removed from all of the global iTunes stores. Apple is a cruel master – and we’ve been offline for a five days now trying to sort … Continue reading
A great look at how important the iPhone has been to Apple’s success over at Bullcross. My favorite chart is below. The last two quarters are projections: During this seismic shift in revenue source Apple’s overall revenue rose from $24 … Continue reading
It’s hard to be objective about the iPad, which I acquired in San Jose on launch day, yesterday. The reason I bought it (and the reason I suspect I have orders for several more) is to try to figure out … Continue reading