Other Governance Roles
Hugh Rose on The comics of climate cha… sue mccabe on How do we solve the Gender… Tony on How do we solve the Gender… RVGrin on The end of Kiwibank? Nat on How do we solve the Gender…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- Contact Lance
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- BNZ doesn't get it. Time to change banks
- @_jjw_ we don't need two jetstars, though I agree with the general point that acting in the best interests of shareholders is more than $$ • 32 minutes ago
- RT @doglikesparky: A brand is a gut feeling about a product or service. It's not what you say it is, it's what they say it is. Marty Neumei… • 34 minutes ago
- @rowansimpson the companies you've invested in are by definition onto another, second order, problem, or have failed. Capital hard for most • 34 minutes ago
- Thinking these guys need an upgrade to @vendhq http://t.co/NRSLpmEcL9 • 7 hours ago
- Feeling sad to be missing TIN100, transport and other important events. Important policy debates for this election. • 11 hours ago
- @nzben @ChrisKeall increase in revenue year on year. • 13 hours ago
- @themorgan @barnaclebarnes go to system settings --> no wtf just happened --> this thing is such a pos --> how did I end up here -->&:!F?!: • 13 hours ago
- RT @NZAmbassadorEU: At Rio+20 1.37m votes for top rec: "take concrete steps to eliminate fossil-fuel subsidies" But NO reference to this in… • 14 hours ago
- RT @davemosk: This obnoxious autoreply is only a micron above @davemcclure 's legendary response. http://t.co/cfJSrfVKwJ • 22 hours ago
- We learned about this on @OurFarSouth - the Southern Ocean bit. So it's not news for science. We also threw in some Argos floats. #ttrpt • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: apple
A year ago, in The Steps for Apple beyond iPhone 5, I tried to map out the future of the iOS product range – focussing on the iPhone as the base. Let’s review how it went, and look at the next … Continue reading
Reading Walter Isaacson’s Steve Jobs was a privileged look into the life of a very special individual. It certainly completes the picture of the man that has emerged with increasing rapidity over the last years and months. In the spirit of what he … Continue reading
Apple are releasing another iPhone, or iPhones, tomorrow, and the rest of the industry is understandably nervous. However as what is now called smartphones catch up, Apple will increasingly be playing in a space with diminishing hardware margins. Sony used … Continue reading
One email, no reminder and BOOM. All of our 139 Lingopal applications have been removed from all of the global iTunes stores. Apple is a cruel master – and we’ve been offline for a five days now trying to sort … Continue reading
A great look at how important the iPhone has been to Apple’s success over at Bullcross. My favorite chart is below. The last two quarters are projections: During this seismic shift in revenue source Apple’s overall revenue rose from $24 … Continue reading
It’s hard to be objective about the iPad, which I acquired in San Jose on launch day, yesterday. The reason I bought it (and the reason I suspect I have orders for several more) is to try to figure out … Continue reading