Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… tristanmarris on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… Chris Werry (@chrisw… on When will electric cars take… @CJ_NZ on When will electric cars take… Juha Saarinen (@juha… on When will electric cars take…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- About Lance
- Contact Lance
- Posts I like
- BNZ doesn't get it. Time to change banks
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- RT @geoffsimmonz: @lancewiggs @garethmorgannz thanks but far from a done deal - the locals need to be on board first! • 20 hours ago
- Totally excited about the big news this morning. Well done @garethmorgannz and @geoffsimmonz. A pest free Stewart Island will be amazing. • 20 hours ago
- RT @JulieAnneGenter: Maybe if climate negotiations were part of trade talks, we could get better global agreement to stop climate pollution. • 20 hours ago
- @andrewfantastic Highly recommend an Aeropress. Bad coffee ceases to be a possibility. • 20 hours ago
- RT @ThePhilThomson: @lancewiggs @MicrosoftNZ the online editing function is working well thus far... #stillloading #5minslater http://t.co/… • 20 hours ago
- RT @fahrradwien: First #cargobike rental station in #Vienna opened. Nice project! :) #Aspern http://t.co/A2Mi4tkMdH • 1 day ago
- Yeah @MicrosoftNZ Office 365 was a great idea. I didn’t need access to my docs at all times. Or did I? http://t.co/ljDmC6WSkN • 1 day ago
- @AnushaBradley tell them the watches come in pairs - not fair if one partner doesn’t have a watch. • 3 days ago
- @roddrury @yakmoose @NZStuff agreed. I have not opened either app in years tho. • 3 days ago
- @roddrury @NZStuff @nzherald the great designers are already busy with paid work and free work for other causes. These folks should pay. • 3 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: apple
A year ago, in The Steps for Apple beyond iPhone 5, I tried to map out the future of the iOS product range – focussing on the iPhone as the base. Let’s review how it went, and look at the next … Continue reading
Reading Walter Isaacson’s Steve Jobs was a privileged look into the life of a very special individual. It certainly completes the picture of the man that has emerged with increasing rapidity over the last years and months. In the spirit of what he … Continue reading
Apple are releasing another iPhone, or iPhones, tomorrow, and the rest of the industry is understandably nervous. However as what is now called smartphones catch up, Apple will increasingly be playing in a space with diminishing hardware margins. Sony used … Continue reading
One email, no reminder and BOOM. All of our 139 Lingopal applications have been removed from all of the global iTunes stores. Apple is a cruel master – and we’ve been offline for a five days now trying to sort … Continue reading
A great look at how important the iPhone has been to Apple’s success over at Bullcross. My favorite chart is below. The last two quarters are projections: During this seismic shift in revenue source Apple’s overall revenue rose from $24 … Continue reading
It’s hard to be objective about the iPad, which I acquired in San Jose on launch day, yesterday. The reason I bought it (and the reason I suspect I have orders for several more) is to try to figure out … Continue reading