Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… tristanmarris on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… Chris Werry (@chrisw… on When will electric cars take… @CJ_NZ on When will electric cars take… Juha Saarinen (@juha… on When will electric cars take…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- BNZ doesn't get it. Time to change banks
- NZ's regressive tax system
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Punakaiki Fund and Snowball Effect
- About Lance
- A new power company? No.
- BBD CEO Summit - John Brackenridge (NZ Merino Co)
- @paulbrislen @roddrury I just read the Punakaiki Fund NBR article comments whenever I need encouragement. • 7 hours ago
- @roddrury sweet. Now you just need 5Ks for your other three offices :-). • 7 hours ago
- @zenergynz yes there were cones. Not clipped in we Think though. • 11 hours ago
- @StuFlemingNZ no - it’s a good way to do the job safely. • 14 hours ago
- Ruapehu was stunning earlier. #brassmonkey Now in Hunterville http://t.co/USbSCMC9oY • 14 hours ago
- Good safe work procedure on display at @zenergynz in Turangi http://t.co/WazhsrQ3hA • 15 hours ago
- It hit 2 degrees between Tokoroa and here in Taupo. But: #brassmonkey http://t.co/vJQXn5psZj • 17 hours ago
- @whereishayden @MBIEgovtnz wages are great. Revenue per employee is under average. (Less capital I guess) http://t.co/aonnJfnbJS • 1 day ago
- ICT sector added 8 new firms to the 100+ employee list in 2013- 14. (@MBIEgovtnz ICT report) Plenty more coming too. http://t.co/DaprlzeLeP • 1 day ago
- @ClareCapital yes & add the amazing concept that each company has a different & varying probability of making it to what it can be worth :) • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: apple
A year ago, in The Steps for Apple beyond iPhone 5, I tried to map out the future of the iOS product range – focussing on the iPhone as the base. Let’s review how it went, and look at the next … Continue reading
Reading Walter Isaacson’s Steve Jobs was a privileged look into the life of a very special individual. It certainly completes the picture of the man that has emerged with increasing rapidity over the last years and months. In the spirit of what he … Continue reading
Apple are releasing another iPhone, or iPhones, tomorrow, and the rest of the industry is understandably nervous. However as what is now called smartphones catch up, Apple will increasingly be playing in a space with diminishing hardware margins. Sony used … Continue reading
One email, no reminder and BOOM. All of our 139 Lingopal applications have been removed from all of the global iTunes stores. Apple is a cruel master – and we’ve been offline for a five days now trying to sort … Continue reading
A great look at how important the iPhone has been to Apple’s success over at Bullcross. My favorite chart is below. The last two quarters are projections: During this seismic shift in revenue source Apple’s overall revenue rose from $24 … Continue reading
It’s hard to be objective about the iPad, which I acquired in San Jose on launch day, yesterday. The reason I bought it (and the reason I suspect I have orders for several more) is to try to figure out … Continue reading