Other Governance Roles
Sanjeet Gona on Tracking the performance of th… Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? James on Don’t cough on me
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Define Instruments Expands into South Africa
- Portfolio Disclosure Oct 2014
- SellShed shedding money?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- About Lance
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Tracking the performance of the 1 hour Xero model
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- RT @socialspace: After today I’m much better informed about health & safety & penguins. Thanks @lancewiggs! #uxdd • 11 hours ago
- @uxdesignday actually cracking up at that. Great day today - thanks. • 11 hours ago
- RT @stevegallagher: Hell of a talk from @lancewiggs. Don't tolerate shittyness. Make noise about things you care about. #uxdd • 11 hours ago
- RT @uxdesignday: The standard you walk past is the standard you set. @lancewiggs #uxdd • 11 hours ago
- RT @ryanbakernz: .@lancewiggs letting it all out at #uxdd. Impotent fury. Don't live with things are shit. http://t.co/sA7NUV5cW1 • 11 hours ago
- @RuebenSkipper my first mihi too. About time. • 11 hours ago
- Define Instruments Expands into South Africa wp.me/p2eky-2s6 • 16 hours ago
- @mahoneyjkt there’s an idea.. @uxdesignday @danserif • 19 hours ago
- @grahamhowe I'm not saying anything - the room was empty and I could not see any cameras. • 20 hours ago
- It seems @SparkNZ has destroyed their iOS app. Now wants login, registration fails. Useless. http://t.co/phiqteLT2S • 20 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: apple
A year ago, in The Steps for Apple beyond iPhone 5, I tried to map out the future of the iOS product range – focussing on the iPhone as the base. Let’s review how it went, and look at the next … Continue reading
Reading Walter Isaacson’s Steve Jobs was a privileged look into the life of a very special individual. It certainly completes the picture of the man that has emerged with increasing rapidity over the last years and months. In the spirit of what he … Continue reading
Apple are releasing another iPhone, or iPhones, tomorrow, and the rest of the industry is understandably nervous. However as what is now called smartphones catch up, Apple will increasingly be playing in a space with diminishing hardware margins. Sony used … Continue reading
One email, no reminder and BOOM. All of our 139 Lingopal applications have been removed from all of the global iTunes stores. Apple is a cruel master – and we’ve been offline for a five days now trying to sort … Continue reading
A great look at how important the iPhone has been to Apple’s success over at Bullcross. My favorite chart is below. The last two quarters are projections: During this seismic shift in revenue source Apple’s overall revenue rose from $24 … Continue reading
It’s hard to be objective about the iPad, which I acquired in San Jose on launch day, yesterday. The reason I bought it (and the reason I suspect I have orders for several more) is to try to figure out … Continue reading