Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… tristanmarris on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… Chris Werry (@chrisw… on When will electric cars take… @CJ_NZ on When will electric cars take… Juha Saarinen (@juha… on When will electric cars take…
- NZTE is offering to help you raise $1-$5m. Apply now.
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- The hot weather in Greece
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Pocketsmith: Advanced personal financial management
- Contact Lance
- About Lance
- @ricmac That’s a good privacy outcome at least :-) • 2 hours ago
- RT @paulg: Overheard 6 yo "teaching" 3 yo to play chess. Strong deja vu. But why? What did it remind me of? Bad investors' advice to founde… • 3 hours ago
- RT @tashmahal: This needs to fucking stop. bbc.com/news/world-mid… • 5 hours ago
- Stop using travel time to justify road projects RT @TransportBlog: Reviewing Road Projects transportblog.co.nz/2015/07/08/rev… • 6 hours ago
- @barnaclebarnes I’ve bought two devices so far where it wasn’t clear I had to also sign up for their service. junk. • 13 hours ago
- @where_is_anna no idea what that means but you have plenty to be happy and proud about so I hope that crushes the sadness. • 17 hours ago
- Activity tracker devices and apps: You have no right to demand we login to your cloudapp. Put data on iCloud or on the app. #EverydayPrivacy • 17 hours ago
- @Greghenderson1 Would be immense to finish today. Courage and luck. • 18 hours ago
- @paulg what could go wrong? • 19 hours ago
- @benkepes you appear to be the only person who could decipher the PR • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: ARDA
I’ve been working with Lee Ter Wal Design to assist Kerri McMaster and PLTech with the launch and commercialisation of the ARDAEngine. ARDA takes the output from the biometric sensors that athletes wear, such as heart rate monitors, watches and iPhones, and applies … Continue reading