Other Governance Roles
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- The product lifecycle - as explained by Apple
- Buyers and Sellers guide to Web Design and Development firms
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- About Lance
- Bad Stuff, bad Cadbury
- Novopay: credit due for the progress
- @rmi @kiwibrew what on earth are you talking about? http://t.co/uAg4R58R33 • 2 hours ago
- #lazyweb where is the cheapest place to buy book boxes and other moving boxes in Wellington? • 9 hours ago
- RT @200sq: One for @lancewiggs Parked on steep hill, no chocks, tires straight, wouldn't want to be the houses down the bottom http://t.co/… • 10 hours ago
- Part of the wonder of Mandela is that those who were against him are now espousing his virtues. How is that not good? • 19 hours ago
- @wicnz apparently he is controlling my mind with his reptilian powers. But paracetamol is still nasty stuff. • 19 hours ago
- @robhosking @tcs0 urrgh. Thinning blood a good thing for many folks, not for others. • 20 hours ago
- @nzsd @amatix that explains my tweet to @szechuan • 21 hours ago
- @DylanReeve @szechuan @rmi point about author taken. Point about drug remains. • 21 hours ago
- RT @rmi: @lancewiggs While it's true that paracetamol is both hepatotoxic and has a surprisingly narrow therapeutic index, that article is … • 21 hours ago
- @szechuan Nasty person that (protocols of the ….) • 21 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: ARDA
I’ve been working with Lee Ter Wal Design to assist Kerri McMaster and PLTech with the launch and commercialisation of the ARDAEngine. ARDA takes the output from the biometric sensors that athletes wear, such as heart rate monitors, watches and iPhones, and applies … Continue reading