Other Governance Roles
Protazy Mickiewicz on The end of Kiwibank? Valerie Lopez on If nobody owns your mortgage n… Keri Eagan on Do Oxfam, Amnesty and World Vi… Gary Hudson on If nobody owns your mortgage n… Cox Lujon on If nobody owns your mortgage n…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- The end of Kiwibank?
- Contact Lance
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- How to win customers back - the 4 difficult steps
- Bad Stuff, bad Cadbury
- I highly recommend the Design Thinking course in previous tweet. It’s for business leaders and a tremendous way and field to learn. • 3 hours ago
- RT @NZTEnews: “Rapid, active & hands-on” Register for #BBD’s Experience Design Thinking workshop ow.ly/vS0I5 http://t.co/zcj0OH0… • 3 hours ago
- Very happy that the appalling FACTA banking spying law is finally making @NzMorningReport. We kowtowed to US demands with no pushback. • 3 hours ago
- Using Data to Find the Hottest Startup Cities in the World: blog.rjmetrics.com/2014/04/23/who… Meetup membership driven. Auckland #18 • 10 hours ago
- Australia is blowing $12.4 billion on F-35 Fighters - which are dogs, & obsolete versus drones. NZ ftw news.yahoo.com/australia-buy-… • 11 hours ago
- RT @farmgeek: Why would a farmer who loves tech stand for @NZGreens? Here's my story youtu.be/X1ddtlQ7BEQ • 13 hours ago
- @saggis @ASBBank make sure that @wallmannsberger sees that. • 18 hours ago
- @nzkoz @richchetwynd @PolarBearFarm @rowansimpson or change banks…. Mine has no problem. • 18 hours ago
- In the foreground: Mobil sponsored event In the background: the $10m mess that Mobil refuses to clean up. http://t.co/K3k4zOWLlp • 23 hours ago
- @StuFlemingNZ Good point - I agree with that, well put. • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: ARDA
I’ve been working with Lee Ter Wal Design to assist Kerri McMaster and PLTech with the launch and commercialisation of the ARDAEngine. ARDA takes the output from the biometric sensors that athletes wear, such as heart rate monitors, watches and iPhones, and applies … Continue reading