Other Governance Roles
Brett on The future of food exports fro… jedsurf on We’ve heard this music… Lance Wiggs on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… tristanmarris on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… Chris Werry (@chrisw… on When will electric cars take…
- The future of food exports from NZ
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- About Lance
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Punakaiki Fund Update - Mike Bennetts is Chair
- How to write a promo email - Apple sets the standard
- @mandysimpson @TheNBR @ChrisKeall thanks. I hear they pay well. Journalists are notoriously overpaid.... • 8 hours ago
- @patpatnz @TheNBR great idea. Get to it Keall. @ChrisKeall • 9 hours ago
- Folks at @thenbr are a bit asleep - I’m still editor there. @ChrisKeall P.S. an apostrophe is missing. https://t.co/GlVQmcMCzq • 9 hours ago
- The Voldemortisation of ISIS and their flag is ridiculous and pointless. Stop. stuff.co.nz/business/world… • 11 hours ago
- Looking forward to creating some fun in my new role at @TheNBR Article: nbr.co.nz/opinion/future… https://t.co/J1weh8Ybid • 12 hours ago
- @rowsell wow - didn’t know @OMGTechRangers was running a black Friday sale. • 12 hours ago
- RT @BrattleStCap: "When you want to help people, you tell them the truth. When you want to help yourself, you tell them what they want to h… • 14 hours ago
- RT @Richard_Florida: The Connection Between Vibrant Neighborhoods and Economic Growth - My latest @CityLab - citylab.com/work/2015/11/t… • 14 hours ago
- @gnat I find your perspective fascinating ;-) • 23 hours ago
- @AaronPinkham dents. In a brand new iPad out of a secure box. • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: blog spam
There is a particular hell reserved for people who hire people to place blog spam. It’s not a deep hell, like that reserved for the text scammers who preyed on love-struck kids, nor is it the especially fiery hell reserved … Continue reading