Other Governance Roles
Sanjeet Gona on Tracking the performance of th… Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? James on Don’t cough on me
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Contact Lance
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Paymex is back, but why would you trust them?
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- MiniMonos is closing; MinoMonsters is hiring.
- RT @maupuia: Understanding the Economics of Uber Fascinating read if you’re at all interested in this debate. Via @karenmcgrane http://t… • 5 hours ago
- @Zoltuger @TransportBlog bollocks. Raise money from red light and 50kph cameras. Much more danger to be averted when vehicles and humans. • 16 hours ago
- Article from previous tweet: nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/… Let’s not hassle celebrities in NZ. They come here to get away from that. • 18 hours ago
- “They were very particular about wanting privacy ….” @nzherald, if you want stars (or anyone) to come to NZ please don’t hassle them. • 18 hours ago
- @NZGreens It can’t be true. @LadyAdyPenguin was surely robbed. • 21 hours ago
- @avon and it’s up into the hundreds now. Well out of my league. @szechuan @roddrury • 21 hours ago
- @roddrury Right - I think I’ve locked that up now with my bid. • 21 hours ago
- .@paulbrislen good point. Part of tech is in Cunliffe's portfolio, but where is ICT? • 1 day ago
- Labour's rankings put some very important portfolios far down the list. Foreign Affairs. Auckland. Environment. MBIE http://t.co/PXMmd2UW5j • 1 day ago
- RT @NZTEnews: A good summary of all 10 agreements signed during President Xi Jingping's visit on @interestnz incl 1 by NZTE | http://t.co/N… • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: blog spam
There is a particular hell reserved for people who hire people to place blog spam. It’s not a deep hell, like that reserved for the text scammers who preyed on love-struck kids, nor is it the especially fiery hell reserved … Continue reading