Other Governance Roles
Nic on Air New Zealand challenges loy… Richard on Air New Zealand challenges loy… CuriousSteve on Air New Zealand challenges loy… borisnz on Air New Zealand challenges loy… Lance Wiggs on Why we need Skypath
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- "Sorry No" - Kiwibank fails business basics
- I'm 100% Irish
- "Arrives late for flight, if known"
- Air New Zealand challenges loyal customers to move elsewhere
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- RT @mrushworth: We will “break open” bank monopolies, says payments regulator paymenteye.com/2015/04/01/we-… • 1 hour ago
- RT @benkepes: "Check out the next job opening at @raygunio - Sales Account Executive, Bay Area buff.ly/1I2aaaO http://t.co/yQ2dQpKPx… • 1 hour ago
- @danielwithmusic Good question. • 13 hours ago
- @kiwibrew do you have a link to their structure? MYOBs is amusing given there are only 2 countries of operation. • 13 hours ago
- This is the _simplified_ MYOB structure. http://t.co/FMOIX8Hd29 • 13 hours ago
- @CJ_NZ Oh right. Yes - a very interesting pattern there. • 22 hours ago
- @natfergster oh no. @FlyAirNZ • 22 hours ago
- If you have not discovered @Xero’s New Reports yet I highly recommend you do. 36 month long P&Ls are fantastic. http://t.co/5kTIAzYVxT • 22 hours ago
- @CJ_NZ q2? • 22 hours ago
- @norightturnnz It’s a real problem for farmers to keep track of staff. @AgRecordNZ are helping to solve. • 22 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: blog spam
There is a particular hell reserved for people who hire people to place blog spam. It’s not a deep hell, like that reserved for the text scammers who preyed on love-struck kids, nor is it the especially fiery hell reserved … Continue reading