Other Governance Roles
jedsurf on We’ve heard this music… Lance Wiggs on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… tristanmarris on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… Chris Werry (@chrisw… on When will electric cars take… @CJ_NZ on When will electric cars take…
- Punakaiki Fund adds three new directors
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- About Lance
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- Punakaiki Fund announces IPO, lodges document with FMA
- Posts I like
- Punakaiki Fund adds three new directors lancewiggs.com/2015/10/14/pun… • 1 hour ago
- Maybe I could “catch the wrong bus” today and end up in Fiordland. The perils of Queenstown. • 8 hours ago
- Why not out every arse who sends inappropriate messages? Let’s stop this by placing shame in the right place. instagram.com/perv_magnet/ • 18 hours ago
- RT @Snowden: Beginning today, if you are Australian, everything you do online is being tracked, stored, and retained for 2 years. https://t… • 20 hours ago
- @farmgeek yes - so we know Fonterra products are safe. • 1 day ago
- @_jamiewilson sounds about normal for most investor comms ;-) • 1 day ago
- RT @MelodicsHQ: Hello twitter! We thought the best way to introduce you to Melodics would be with an awesome trailer! https://t.co/qcpFAhUD… • 1 day ago
- The @EFF says nothing about personal secrets, but read Trade Secrets & expect criminal smack-downs, even for journos eff.org/deeplinks/2015… • 2 days ago
- Have you ever ripped DVDs? Under TPPA you could lose your computer and media centre for doing this. eff.org/deeplinks/2015… • 2 days ago
- @KirstiGrant you missed the 2 whiteboards in my office… • 2 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: blog spam
There is a particular hell reserved for people who hire people to place blog spam. It’s not a deep hell, like that reserved for the text scammers who preyed on love-struck kids, nor is it the especially fiery hell reserved … Continue reading