Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… tristanmarris on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… Chris Werry (@chrisw… on When will electric cars take… @CJ_NZ on When will electric cars take… Juha Saarinen (@juha… on When will electric cars take…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- About Lance
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- BNZ doesn't get it. Time to change banks
- Pocketsmith: Advanced personal financial management
- It's the Gelato, not the brand
- Good commentary on Fonterra by Brian Gaynor: nzherald.co.nz/business/news/… • 20 minutes ago
- @EricCrampton Size of market is not a constraint for drug developers I’ve met. It’s vaster than vast. @zentree • 1 hour ago
- @EricCrampton @zentree we do quite a bit of R&D here. Seen a bunch recently. • 1 hour ago
- @EricCrampton R&D 19x research: bmj.com/content/345/bm… huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/09/pha… 2x sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/… Apple:1.5x files.shareholder.com/downloads/AAPL… • 2 hours ago
- @EricCrampton The rewards for drug research are insanely high. But now look at the marketing costs versus actual R&D. That’s the issue. • 2 hours ago
- @EricCrampton We don’t officially know anything. • 2 hours ago
- What’s not being talked about are all the other anti-free trade provisions that affect the fast growing creative and ICT sectors. #TPPA • 3 hours ago
- Patents for pharmaceuticals will last longer, so drugs will be expensive for longer. So more people will die. That’s just 1 #TPPA provision • 3 hours ago
- @ryanbakernz @modsta @nzscoff @roddrury who let Mod near fire? What were you thinking? • 15 hours ago
- @RusselNorman @hadyngreen it’s not now but ten years out we have to worry about. Structured for por deals? • 23 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: blog spam
There is a particular hell reserved for people who hire people to place blog spam. It’s not a deep hell, like that reserved for the text scammers who preyed on love-struck kids, nor is it the especially fiery hell reserved … Continue reading