Other Governance Roles
Hugh Rose on The comics of climate cha… sue mccabe on How do we solve the Gender… Tony on How do we solve the Gender… RVGrin on The end of Kiwibank? Nat on How do we solve the Gender…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- About Lance
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- A new power company? No.
- The end of Kiwibank?
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- Just saw replies from yesterday. My Android phone is Sony Xperia z? running 4.4.2. Copying and pasting between apps works only for some apps • 45 minutes ago
- RT @iwantmynameNZ: Unhappy with your email provider? @lancewiggs explains how to create a portable email address iwnt.my/1AvXQJN • 58 minutes ago
- RT @petercrow1: On #boards and tech startups: Useful summary from @lancewiggs goo.gl/kcLsKD #corpgov • 1 hour ago
- @MaxRobitzsch fantastic work from all. • 4 hours ago
- Nobody ever mentions that you cannot simply copy and paste between apps on Android. iOS sorted that after v1 years ago. • 17 hours ago
- RT @algore: History will not look kindly on those who failed to act on climate--even when fully aware of its dangers: ow.ly/AuxCn • 20 hours ago
- RT @WSJ: Breaking: BHP Billiton to create new company for aluminum and manganese assets; full-year profit rises 23% wsj.com • 1 day ago
- RT @emilology: Just saw the saddest thing at the airport: kid trying to play with mum, mother playing candy crush on phone... • 1 day ago
- @IoDNZ he's regarded very very highly by insiders there. • 1 day ago
- RT @Competia: CEOs want to go digital, but their boards aren't into it http://t.co/Gb4vTqA2yR RT @cdeniaud v @fadouce #corpgov • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: blog spam
There is a particular hell reserved for people who hire people to place blog spam. It’s not a deep hell, like that reserved for the text scammers who preyed on love-struck kids, nor is it the especially fiery hell reserved … Continue reading