Other Governance Roles
Hugh Rose on The comics of climate cha… sue mccabe on How do we solve the Gender… Tony on How do we solve the Gender… RVGrin on The end of Kiwibank? Nat on How do we solve the Gender…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- BNZ doesn't get it. Time to change banks
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- Sell your house privately in New Zealand - the book.
- RT @dubh: Are you guys _really_ sure Uber is a good idea? jacobinmag.com/2014/09/agains… • 9 hours ago
- @floyd_morgan Just as long as you’ll have the hair to colour…. • 12 hours ago
- @floyd_morgan Yellow would have been estatic with 5%. • 13 hours ago
- @Firelyamber only if you are there - which at least I am not. Not until tomorrow. • 13 hours ago
- @Firelyamber For Wellington substitute the “shines” for “hurricane” • 13 hours ago
- RT @rowansimpson: Google Hangouts is great, but the 10mins spent EVERY TIME getting everybody connected really squishes the potential for p… • 18 hours ago
- RT @MsBevanChuang: There are reasons why people didn't vote - and calling them stupid isn't a good move. twitter.com/JohnKeyMustGo/… http://t… • 18 hours ago
- “Excel has found an error in your formula, and made a guess which is never ever ever correct. Please needlessly click twice” • 19 hours ago
- @MarkVivianNZ well said Mark. I agree - bridging from existing investors only but never really required. • 1 day ago
- RT @MarkVivianNZ: Bad Notes on Venture Capital feedproxy.google.com/~r/BothSidesOf… • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: blog spam
There is a particular hell reserved for people who hire people to place blog spam. It’s not a deep hell, like that reserved for the text scammers who preyed on love-struck kids, nor is it the especially fiery hell reserved … Continue reading