Other Governance Roles
Nic on Air New Zealand challenges loy… Richard on Air New Zealand challenges loy… CuriousSteve on Air New Zealand challenges loy… borisnz on Air New Zealand challenges loy… Lance Wiggs on Why we need Skypath
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- I'm 100% Irish
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- About Lance
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- Unsafe New Zealand work practices - Quay street, Auckland
- Air New Zealand challenges loyal customers to move elsewhere
- @as_w It’s $100,000 for a carpark in new Wynyard quarter developments. Do they want to buy the street spaces? @JKruppster @keith_ng • 11 minutes ago
- @as_w Meanwhile no parks should be free (as in beer). @JKruppster @keith_ng • 14 minutes ago
- Lest we forget: “an army of lions, led by asses.” ericmargolis.com/2015/04/church… Never again. • 15 minutes ago
- @Firelyamber Any stupid idea is true if you say it loudly and repeat often enough. ;-) Attack the idea by asking “dumb” questions. • 22 minutes ago
- @Firelyamber All good experience for working in a dysfunctional corporation….. • 32 minutes ago
- Want more car parks? Demand based pricing per parking meter works. sf.streetsblog.org/2015/04/17/all… • 33 minutes ago
- @Firelyamber issues with muppet collaborators? • 37 minutes ago
- @amatix @TransportBlog take the bus in rush hour. Gies through bus tunnel so much faster. • 2 hours ago
- RT @pledgeme: Words of wisdom from Megan @pineapple_nz "it's not a set and forget scenario" on crowdfunding. bit.ly/1JWwtwP http://… • 2 hours ago
- @galenking ok - you’ve got me.. where is the error? @where_is_anna • 19 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: blogging
I strongly believe that any activity that is “good for business” but bad for customers, is, in the long run, bad for business. One example is from ProBlogger, who say this about their attitude to linking to other websites from … Continue reading
Let’s play spot the difference. Businessblogshub.com is a US website that aggregates and pushes out business writing from people wanting PR. Businessblogs.co.nz does the same here in New Zealand. Can you see the difference? It’s buried a bit, but if … Continue reading
I had a good email exchange yesterday with a friend. It started after the Tuesday post on improvement – and my comment about switching from MYOB to Xero. My friend is a big MYOB fan, and challenged the assertion that … Continue reading