Other Governance Roles
Hugh Rose on The comics of climate cha… sue mccabe on How do we solve the Gender… Tony on How do we solve the Gender… RVGrin on The end of Kiwibank? Nat on How do we solve the Gender…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- Pocketsmith: Advanced personal financial management
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- Time to change: Another Fatality at Lyttelton, Port of Christchurch
- RT @rowsell: Friday is Bring a Sledgehammer to Work Day at @vendhq Yes there will be goggles @lancewiggs • 15 minutes ago
- @rowsell @vendhq and gloves I hope. To tell the truth you should have a hard hat, visor, glasses, gloves, boots and heavy duty shirt/trou. • 16 minutes ago
- @TransportBlog that's fantastic progress from NZTA. • 55 minutes ago
- Overseas Kiwi? You can enrol and vote online. Kinda. Please do vote but get informed too. enrol.elections.org.nz • 1 hour ago
- RT @nzben: Wanna do kick-ass web dev for @vendhq? No Vend office where you are? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ We should chat. • 1 hour ago
- RT @robyngallagher: There were so many sub-editing mistakes in the Waikato Times today, my mum (a loyal reader for 40 years) angrily cancel… • 8 hours ago
- RT @samfromwgtn: APN to IPO. Invest in a shrinking and structurally challenged business ! Best deal since the Yellow Pages ! http://t.co… • 8 hours ago
- Hey @FlyAirNZ the adding insurance "feature" is now banned in the EU. Let's remove it here too. 90percentofeverything.com/2014/08/26/som… HT @NatDudley • 9 hours ago
- If you are reading this then you are 80% male But the gender algorithm seems to be stuffed: boingboing.net/2014/09/01/twi… http://t.co/tABfatzGIg • 12 hours ago
- That short suspension and the appearance of the note on their website immediately indicate some change has happened. #trpt • 12 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: blogging
I strongly believe that any activity that is “good for business” but bad for customers, is, in the long run, bad for business. One example is from ProBlogger, who say this about their attitude to linking to other websites from … Continue reading
Let’s play spot the difference. Businessblogshub.com is a US website that aggregates and pushes out business writing from people wanting PR. Businessblogs.co.nz does the same here in New Zealand. Can you see the difference? It’s buried a bit, but if … Continue reading
I had a good email exchange yesterday with a friend. It started after the Tuesday post on improvement – and my comment about switching from MYOB to Xero. My friend is a big MYOB fan, and challenged the assertion that … Continue reading