Other Governance Roles
Sanjeet Gona on Tracking the performance of th… Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? James on Don’t cough on me
- Tracking the performance of the 1 hour Xero model
- Don't cough on me
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- SellShed shedding money?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Valuing Xero - in 1 hour
- About Lance
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Posts I like
- RT @ChrisKeall: Sleazy Santa flashback. That @lancewiggs slam on his reindeer: nbr.co.nz/article/update… • 1 hour ago
- @AklTransport NO - you should be capturing this (and all) feedback. • 3 hours ago
- @vivster81 Amateurs. Always fight a land war in Asia. @KeriHenare @DylanReeve • 21 hours ago
- @KeriHenare It’s all second tier stuff. Keep, err, learning.. @DylanReeve • 21 hours ago
- @Vulcan94 There’s a set of skills you get as a strategy consultant that it looks like they want, AND everybody at @vendhq gets shit done :-) • 21 hours ago
- @DylanReeve is right - Risk is far more appropriate. Also Civ. @KeriHenare • 21 hours ago
- There’s a great VP of Strategy job going at Vend. Looking at you ex strategy consultants. vend.workable.com/jobs/21229 • 21 hours ago
- @KirstiGrant jfdi of course. @rowsell • 21 hours ago
- RT @stevebiddle: So no Queen St Santa for Auckland this year because it's going to cost too much to install. Looks at @lancewiggs :p • 22 hours ago
- @pohutukawa I don't think so. Or rather: I hope not • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: blogging
I strongly believe that any activity that is “good for business” but bad for customers, is, in the long run, bad for business. One example is from ProBlogger, who say this about their attitude to linking to other websites from … Continue reading
Let’s play spot the difference. Businessblogshub.com is a US website that aggregates and pushes out business writing from people wanting PR. Businessblogs.co.nz does the same here in New Zealand. Can you see the difference? It’s buried a bit, but if … Continue reading
I had a good email exchange yesterday with a friend. It started after the Tuesday post on improvement – and my comment about switching from MYOB to Xero. My friend is a big MYOB fan, and challenged the assertion that … Continue reading