Other Governance Roles
Protazy Mickiewicz on The end of Kiwibank? Valerie Lopez on If nobody owns your mortgage n… Keri Eagan on Do Oxfam, Amnesty and World Vi… Gary Hudson on If nobody owns your mortgage n… Cox Lujon on If nobody owns your mortgage n…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- The end of Kiwibank?
- NZGirl is not safe
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- Buyers and Sellers guide to Web Design and Development firms
- Pocketsmith: Advanced personal financial management
- @juhasaarinen @saasu @Xero I wonder why..... • 12 minutes ago
- @rmi That was well worth the effort. Superb. • 1 hour ago
- @farmgeek I’m sure there are some good solutions - e.g. conforming installations that need lower hurdles etc. See Cell Towers for failed e.g • 2 hours ago
- @IEA @farmgeek proportionally large permitting costs are a big challenge for governments - the rest will take care of itself. • 3 hours ago
- @rowansimpson you’ve actually watched those shows? • 21 hours ago
- @rkwrkb well if 600 car parks disappeared then the price on the rest should have risen. @wellyjulz @badtom • 23 hours ago
- @rkwrkb aha - so we need to have real prices for parking ($29 here in Auckland) and cheaper trains. @wellyjulz @badtom • 23 hours ago
- @rkwrkb That timetable is wildly unacceptable. Does park and ride make sense? @wellyjulz @badtom • 23 hours ago
- @szechuan Worth the wait! • 1 day ago
- @rkwrkb It’s more the trend towards public transport - and that all decent global cities have lousy parking. @wellyjulz @badtom • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: blogging
I strongly believe that any activity that is “good for business” but bad for customers, is, in the long run, bad for business. One example is from ProBlogger, who say this about their attitude to linking to other websites from … Continue reading
Let’s play spot the difference. Businessblogshub.com is a US website that aggregates and pushes out business writing from people wanting PR. Businessblogs.co.nz does the same here in New Zealand. Can you see the difference? It’s buried a bit, but if … Continue reading
I had a good email exchange yesterday with a friend. It started after the Tuesday post on improvement – and my comment about switching from MYOB to Xero. My friend is a big MYOB fan, and challenged the assertion that … Continue reading