Other Governance Roles
Sanjeet Gona on Tracking the performance of th… Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? James on Don’t cough on me
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- Contact Lance
- Bad Stuff, bad Cadbury
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- About Lance
- @roddrury Right - I think I’ve locked that up now with my bid. • 46 minutes ago
- .@paulbrislen good point. Part of tech is in Cunliffe's portfolio, but where is ICT? • 3 hours ago
- Labour's rankings put some very important portfolios far down the list. Foreign Affairs. Auckland. Environment. MBIE http://t.co/PXMmd2UW5j • 4 hours ago
- RT @NZTEnews: A good summary of all 10 agreements signed during President Xi Jingping's visit on @interestnz incl 1 by NZTE | http://t.co/N… • 4 hours ago
- @rowansimpson @msuster very surprised that you agree with that perspective. • 8 hours ago
- @jordantcarter yes. Scary large. And unexpected at the end of an unusually long motorcycle day in SA. Surreal. • 1 day ago
- As always @Giapo surprises and delights. A national treasure. http://t.co/waJDoHJQcy • 1 day ago
- Hunger Games: Katniss is @lorde is Jennifer Lawrence. And they are all awesome because of what and who they are. • 1 day ago
- @rafaelmagu man up and run 6 different macs #solved. @nzben • 2 days ago
- @nzben that will teach you to use Chrome… • 2 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: blogging
I strongly believe that any activity that is “good for business” but bad for customers, is, in the long run, bad for business. One example is from ProBlogger, who say this about their attitude to linking to other websites from … Continue reading
Let’s play spot the difference. Businessblogshub.com is a US website that aggregates and pushes out business writing from people wanting PR. Businessblogs.co.nz does the same here in New Zealand. Can you see the difference? It’s buried a bit, but if … Continue reading
I had a good email exchange yesterday with a friend. It started after the Tuesday post on improvement – and my comment about switching from MYOB to Xero. My friend is a big MYOB fan, and challenged the assertion that … Continue reading