Other Governance Roles
Protazy Mickiewicz on The end of Kiwibank? Valerie Lopez on If nobody owns your mortgage n… Keri Eagan on Do Oxfam, Amnesty and World Vi… Gary Hudson on If nobody owns your mortgage n… Cox Lujon on If nobody owns your mortgage n…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- The end of Kiwibank?
- Contact Lance
- The product lifecycle - as explained by Apple
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Fatally unsafe at speed
- To do this I need 1 million cats….. vimeo.com/91568588 @garethmorgannz • 21 hours ago
- Dr Gevil! http://t.co/S9lMYSQXBF • 21 hours ago
- @nigelmcnie @nzpost can’t reliably deliver to a box in a fixed location - so what hope is there for a moving one? • 1 day ago
- To those working on the Health and Safety Reform Bill: Thanks. And please maintain strong director accountability. mbie.govt.nz/pdf-library/wh… • 1 day ago
- We should be proud of @nzpost, best in the world at delivering yellow cards. Also great: "we cannot search for card to calls by address" • 1 day ago
- I highly recommend the Design Thinking course in previous tweet. It’s for business leaders and a tremendous way and field to learn. • 1 day ago
- RT @NZTEnews: “Rapid, active & hands-on” Register for #BBD’s Experience Design Thinking workshop ow.ly/vS0I5 http://t.co/zcj0OH0… • 1 day ago
- Very happy that the appalling FACTA banking spying law is finally making @NzMorningReport. We kowtowed to US demands with no pushback. • 1 day ago
- Using Data to Find the Hottest Startup Cities in the World: blog.rjmetrics.com/2014/04/23/who… Meetup membership driven. Auckland #18 • 1 day ago
- Australia is blowing $12.4 billion on F-35 Fighters - which are dogs, & obsolete versus drones. NZ ftw news.yahoo.com/australia-buy-… • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: blogging
I strongly believe that any activity that is “good for business” but bad for customers, is, in the long run, bad for business. One example is from ProBlogger, who say this about their attitude to linking to other websites from … Continue reading
Let’s play spot the difference. Businessblogshub.com is a US website that aggregates and pushes out business writing from people wanting PR. Businessblogs.co.nz does the same here in New Zealand. Can you see the difference? It’s buried a bit, but if … Continue reading
I had a good email exchange yesterday with a friend. It started after the Tuesday post on improvement – and my comment about switching from MYOB to Xero. My friend is a big MYOB fan, and challenged the assertion that … Continue reading