Other Governance Roles
Hugh Rose on The comics of climate cha… sue mccabe on How do we solve the Gender… Tony on How do we solve the Gender… RVGrin on The end of Kiwibank? Nat on How do we solve the Gender…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Bonus growth for SaaS exporters
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- About Lance
- Contact Lance
- BNZ doesn't get it. Time to change banks
- The end of Kiwibank?
- Great to hear about progress from @CC_Aotearoa, another @InternetNZ funded partner. http://t.co/YmUB2CF41t • 42 minutes ago
- @pohutukawa @szechuan divide by zero error in my case. • 1 hour ago
- Strategic Partner session at @InternetNZ with the amazing @ellenstrickland mcing. http://t.co/CUtUkkuLXY • 1 hour ago
- RT @AlanInterface: Timely is growing like crazy and we really need these 12 jobs filled! gettimely.com/careers Please retweet! #nzjobs • 2 hours ago
- @maupuia no. It’s always the weekend after the one coming up. • 3 hours ago
- @ChrisKeall apple.com • 7 hours ago
- @ajobbins attached or below is your confirmation…. • 7 hours ago
- @dhh which flight? • 8 hours ago
- @MaxRobitzsch @AKLdesignchamp I really don’t enjoy standing in the middle of a 5 lane mini highway on my frequent walks downtown. • 8 hours ago
- @where_is_anna @uxdesignday that chap in the middle looks decidedly spooky @danserif • 8 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: blogging
I strongly believe that any activity that is “good for business” but bad for customers, is, in the long run, bad for business. One example is from ProBlogger, who say this about their attitude to linking to other websites from … Continue reading
Let’s play spot the difference. Businessblogshub.com is a US website that aggregates and pushes out business writing from people wanting PR. Businessblogs.co.nz does the same here in New Zealand. Can you see the difference? It’s buried a bit, but if … Continue reading
I had a good email exchange yesterday with a friend. It started after the Tuesday post on improvement – and my comment about switching from MYOB to Xero. My friend is a big MYOB fan, and challenged the assertion that … Continue reading