Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… tristanmarris on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… Chris Werry (@chrisw… on When will electric cars take… @CJ_NZ on When will electric cars take… Juha Saarinen (@juha… on When will electric cars take…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Tracking your portfolio - Sharesight enters the market
- Enrolling in Budget's Fastbreak is Easy!
- BBD CEO Summit - John Brackenridge (NZ Merino Co)
- I'm 100% Irish
- RT @mikiszikszai: I’ve been thinking about the refugee quota issue. There is a lot more to this than just doubling the quota. Here goes… • 9 hours ago
- @vivster81 @rmi tell me more about this eating day. • 11 hours ago
- RT @techlawnz: 16 downloads of our director resignation letter today. Will the last NZ director turn the lights off on the way out? http://… • 11 hours ago
- @rmi @WhitireiaCampus Rob you don’t need to speak to deserve random baked goods. • 11 hours ago
- Stunning thank you gift from Ann at @WhitireiaCampus AA++ will speak again. http://t.co/nEl6aQcEBH • 14 hours ago
- .@lightweight @kyhwana @slyall @ardrigh @nzcach @HugeAlf Pertinent video by Chris Boardman vimeo.com/135884468 • 1 day ago
- @ardrigh their B roads are similar to our state highways - same issues. @IanTLS @slyall • 1 day ago
- @ardrigh Yes - and it’s not safe to pass if it’s not safe to pass. Death is on the line. @IanTLS @slyall • 1 day ago
- .@IanTLS do as they do in France - trucks slow right down until safe to pass. Their roads are much better too. @ardrigh @slyall • 1 day ago
- If a minimum distance from a cyclist is “not practical” then it’s not safe to pass. So don’t. stuff.co.nz/motoring/news/… • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: blogging
I strongly believe that any activity that is “good for business” but bad for customers, is, in the long run, bad for business. One example is from ProBlogger, who say this about their attitude to linking to other websites from … Continue reading
Let’s play spot the difference. Businessblogshub.com is a US website that aggregates and pushes out business writing from people wanting PR. Businessblogs.co.nz does the same here in New Zealand. Can you see the difference? It’s buried a bit, but if … Continue reading
I had a good email exchange yesterday with a friend. It started after the Tuesday post on improvement – and my comment about switching from MYOB to Xero. My friend is a big MYOB fan, and challenged the assertion that … Continue reading