Other Governance Roles
Angelique Jon Green on Finding great advice and advis… Paul Spence (@Genius… on Finding great advice and advis… robsuisted on When broken forecasting means… ITguy on The end of Kiwibank? ITguy on The end of Kiwibank?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Investing on the dot - Syft
- Finding great advice and advisors for founders
- The end of Kiwibank?
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- NZGirl is not safe
- A new power company? No.
- OH “@NZGreens are completely out-organising @nzlabour.” Amazing that the crunchier party is the one that is so much more professional. • 3 hours ago
- This High Tech Capital site from Wellington is fantastic. hightechcapital.co.nz Your move @Auckland_NZ • 12 hours ago
- Babymetal. dailydot.com/lol/babymetal-… • 1 day ago
- I’ve now watched more of the Paralympics than the Olympics - thanks to @attitude_tv Live streaming: attitudelive.com/paralympics/wa… • 1 day ago
- @stevenljoyce Pumpkin Growth Agenda seems to have worked well.. • 1 day ago
- RT @perthtones: confirmed: @SenatorLudlam wrote the viral video speech himself on flight from Perth to Canberra #nospin http://t.co/d3L… • 1 day ago
- @nzkoz maybe. The phrase "political figure" could be applied to loud mouthed funders too. • 1 day ago
- @Seanjm72 surely the only other prominent male MP in Auckland is the PM. • 1 day ago
- @nzkoz but if I know the answer and write then I would clearly be in breach. So I'm going to stick with guessing. • 1 day ago
- Is it slander to guess a name? Is it natural justice to be forced to provide limited facts so that wrong guesses are made? #Namesuppression • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: blogging
I strongly believe that any activity that is “good for business” but bad for customers, is, in the long run, bad for business. One example is from ProBlogger, who say this about their attitude to linking to other websites from … Continue reading
Let’s play spot the difference. Businessblogshub.com is a US website that aggregates and pushes out business writing from people wanting PR. Businessblogs.co.nz does the same here in New Zealand. Can you see the difference? It’s buried a bit, but if … Continue reading
I had a good email exchange yesterday with a friend. It started after the Tuesday post on improvement – and my comment about switching from MYOB to Xero. My friend is a big MYOB fan, and challenged the assertion that … Continue reading