Other Governance Roles
Hugh Rose on The comics of climate cha… sue mccabe on How do we solve the Gender… Tony on How do we solve the Gender… RVGrin on The end of Kiwibank? Nat on How do we solve the Gender…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- About Lance
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- Contact Lance
- Sell your house privately in New Zealand - the book.
- @EricCrampton @ggreenwald just one day of freedom from influence is fine. Any more is silly. • 26 minutes ago
- Popped in to @nzgather workshops and @MindKits session today. So much awesomeness. #ttrtpt • 1 hour ago
- RT @MindKits: Such a fun day playing robots & doing challenges with eager minds. @gatherworkshops & @mindkits are a great team. http://t.co… • 1 hour ago
- RT @nigelmcnie: Xero would be 10 times better if it had a global search feature. Quick access to invoices & customers from anywhere would b… • 1 hour ago
- RT @SJCairney: @Zagzigger @ggreenwald @lancewiggs It may be obsolete but most of us voters appreciate a moment of calm • 1 hour ago
- RT @BillyRalston: The only problem with a politically muted twitter is the huge number of bloody cat pictures • 1 hour ago
- @KirstiGrant you sound like hobbits with your second breakfasts and early suppers. • 1 hour ago
- @pohutukawa @ggreenwald I’ll settle for one day of calmness. Elections are about the undecided - and they can wait till the end, and GOTV. • 2 hours ago
- @kyhwana @ggreenwald but let’s say TVNZ is biased towards XXX party. Is it fair for media to broadcast then? And who decides what’s ok? • 2 hours ago
- @EricCrampton @ggreenwald tweets, like other media can unduly influence folks, and today should be about making up your own mind. • 2 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: blogging
I strongly believe that any activity that is “good for business” but bad for customers, is, in the long run, bad for business. One example is from ProBlogger, who say this about their attitude to linking to other websites from … Continue reading
Let’s play spot the difference. Businessblogshub.com is a US website that aggregates and pushes out business writing from people wanting PR. Businessblogs.co.nz does the same here in New Zealand. Can you see the difference? It’s buried a bit, but if … Continue reading
I had a good email exchange yesterday with a friend. It started after the Tuesday post on improvement – and my comment about switching from MYOB to Xero. My friend is a big MYOB fan, and challenged the assertion that … Continue reading