Other Governance Roles
Nic on Air New Zealand challenges loy… Richard on Air New Zealand challenges loy… CuriousSteve on Air New Zealand challenges loy… borisnz on Air New Zealand challenges loy… Lance Wiggs on Why we need Skypath
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- "Arrives late for flight, if known"
- About Lance
- Air New Zealand challenges loyal customers to move elsewhere
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Air NZ automatic insurance ripoff
- RT @RusselNorman: NZ Govt has signed off oil exploration in seas deeper than 3.5km. Deepwater Horizon was only 1.5km. • 3 hours ago
- @stevebiddle perhaps related to US banking industry relative cluelessness on fraud versus EU, NZ, Au etc. @ajobbins • 5 hours ago
- @mikiszikszai iPhones have options that are not NFC though - e.g. AirNZ scanner, bluetooth. Possible? @CateOwen @SembleNZ • 5 hours ago
- @ow tweetbot. • 7 hours ago
- @ajobbins Yes. Plus as the @thenbr points out, EFTPOS is the real prize to drive adoption for both retailers and buyers. • 7 hours ago
- @ajobbins feels like all the wannabe iTunes players before iTunes came to town and cleaned up. Frustrating. • 7 hours ago
- @mattdwen oh drat.. @SembleNZ • 7 hours ago
- RT @freitasm: Funny thing about Semble video is it showed "Airpoints Cards" - obviously before BNZ and Air NZ split @stevebiddle • 7 hours ago
- The one comment on the @bnz post about @semble sums things up for many sadly. community.bnz.co.nz/t5/Good-With-M… http://t.co/pLdqIMBus7 • 7 hours ago
- Beautiful. There is a AirNZ Global Plus @BNZ card in the @semble demo video. Unplanned community.bnz.co.nz/t5/Good-With-M… http://t.co/Sy0ZXEThLN • 7 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: blogging
I strongly believe that any activity that is “good for business” but bad for customers, is, in the long run, bad for business. One example is from ProBlogger, who say this about their attitude to linking to other websites from … Continue reading
Let’s play spot the difference. Businessblogshub.com is a US website that aggregates and pushes out business writing from people wanting PR. Businessblogs.co.nz does the same here in New Zealand. Can you see the difference? It’s buried a bit, but if … Continue reading
I had a good email exchange yesterday with a friend. It started after the Tuesday post on improvement – and my comment about switching from MYOB to Xero. My friend is a big MYOB fan, and challenged the assertion that … Continue reading