Other Governance Roles
Nick Hodgson on Killer Whales in Auckland… Sanjeet Gona on Tracking the performance of th… Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money?
- Punakaiki Fund news: New Funding and Vibe Communications
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Males only?
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- About Lance
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Set up your own email account under your own name
- Killer Whales in Auckland Harbour
- @DrewBroadley @traskjd sounds pretty confirmed from most angles - what's missing? • 2 hours ago
- Punakaiki Fund news: New Funding and Vibe Communications wp.me/p2eky-2sE • 8 hours ago
- @TransportBlog I’m going to let @mikiszikszai reply to that :-). • 9 hours ago
- RT @DomPost: POLL: Should Wellington public transport stick with Snapper or swap to Auckland's HOP card. bit.ly/1zCVxFO http://t.co… • 10 hours ago
- @mikiszikszai I think they make the case for Wellington Super City very well. Dumbass decisions like that are decreasing now in Auckland. • 10 hours ago
- 5 docs to review, 4 investments, 3 articles, 2 reports, 1 fund raise and no time. I'm going for a walk. • 11 hours ago
- @ChrisKeall all is lost. • 11 hours ago
- RT @InternetNZ: This new cable is going to be good for NZ down the track...we reckon tinyurl.com/l6qu8kn • 12 hours ago
- RT @InternetNZ: Yesterday's announcement from @SparkNZ of their merger with Coliseum sounds great to us. internetnz.nz/blog/it%E2%80%… • 12 hours ago
- @nzkoz I have a feeling our fees just doubled… • 14 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: blogging
I strongly believe that any activity that is “good for business” but bad for customers, is, in the long run, bad for business. One example is from ProBlogger, who say this about their attitude to linking to other websites from … Continue reading
Let’s play spot the difference. Businessblogshub.com is a US website that aggregates and pushes out business writing from people wanting PR. Businessblogs.co.nz does the same here in New Zealand. Can you see the difference? It’s buried a bit, but if … Continue reading
I had a good email exchange yesterday with a friend. It started after the Tuesday post on improvement – and my comment about switching from MYOB to Xero. My friend is a big MYOB fan, and challenged the assertion that … Continue reading