Other Governance Roles
Hugh Rose on The comics of climate cha… sue mccabe on How do we solve the Gender… Tony on How do we solve the Gender… RVGrin on The end of Kiwibank? Nat on How do we solve the Gender…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Time to change: Another Fatality at Lyttelton, Port of Christchurch
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- About Lance
- When will the next fatality happen at Lyttelton, Port of Christchurch?
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- .@SparkNZ @Andy_Schick so many 100mb roaming warnings to so many people. I hope this is telling you something. • 6 hours ago
- Awful reason be on @NzMorningReport just now, but we need to all take personal responsibility for safe workplaces. • 7 hours ago
- @Dermottr There are clear symptoms of a poorly operating Health and Safety environment. And that starts at the top. • 15 hours ago
- @RichardHulse Indeed. Would love to see @NzMorningReport grilling the Chairman and CEO. • 17 hours ago
- @RichardHulse thanks. • 18 hours ago
- @pohutukawa Awful. I just wrote about it - another totally preventable tragedy. • 18 hours ago
- Time to change: Another Fatality at Lyttelton, Port of Christchurch wp.me/p2eky-24I • 18 hours ago
- @_jjw_ generally best to email. Lance@lancewiggs.com. Offline until mod Sept. • 1 day ago
- @bradmac_nz @rowansimpson find more customers, put the prices up...... and offer investors a deal they can't refuse. • 1 day ago
- @rowansimpson absolutely yes there are usually things to fix. Eg. Better by Capital now sits before 'finding funds' for NZTE clients. • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: blogging
I strongly believe that any activity that is “good for business” but bad for customers, is, in the long run, bad for business. One example is from ProBlogger, who say this about their attitude to linking to other websites from … Continue reading
Let’s play spot the difference. Businessblogshub.com is a US website that aggregates and pushes out business writing from people wanting PR. Businessblogs.co.nz does the same here in New Zealand. Can you see the difference? It’s buried a bit, but if … Continue reading
I had a good email exchange yesterday with a friend. It started after the Tuesday post on improvement – and my comment about switching from MYOB to Xero. My friend is a big MYOB fan, and challenged the assertion that … Continue reading