Other Governance Roles
Nick Hodgson on Killer Whales in Auckland… Sanjeet Gona on Tracking the performance of th… Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money?
- Punakaiki Fund news: New Funding and Vibe Communications
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Males only?
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- About Lance
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- BBD CEO Summit - Keith Yamashita
- Ridiculous amazement from @giapo. http://t.co/PoC0E5up0D • 1 hour ago
- @BR3NDA both • 6 hours ago
- @DrewBroadley @traskjd sounds pretty confirmed from most angles - what's missing? • 18 hours ago
- Punakaiki Fund news: New Funding and Vibe Communications wp.me/p2eky-2sE • 1 day ago
- @TransportBlog I’m going to let @mikiszikszai reply to that :-). • 1 day ago
- RT @DomPost: POLL: Should Wellington public transport stick with Snapper or swap to Auckland's HOP card. bit.ly/1zCVxFO http://t.co… • 1 day ago
- @mikiszikszai I think they make the case for Wellington Super City very well. Dumbass decisions like that are decreasing now in Auckland. • 1 day ago
- 5 docs to review, 4 investments, 3 articles, 2 reports, 1 fund raise and no time. I'm going for a walk. • 1 day ago
- @ChrisKeall all is lost. • 1 day ago
- RT @InternetNZ: This new cable is going to be good for NZ down the track...we reckon tinyurl.com/l6qu8kn • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: buying
Dell used to set the standard for computers and ecommerce, but has fallen on such hard times that the founder is taking it private again. I’m not going to comment on the products, but while they have come back a … Continue reading →