Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… tristanmarris on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… Chris Werry (@chrisw… on When will electric cars take… @CJ_NZ on When will electric cars take… Juha Saarinen (@juha… on When will electric cars take…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- BBD CEO Summit - John Brackenridge (NZ Merino Co)
- Don't let your Apple iOS developer license expire
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- Xero cops the flak - but is doing things well
- A couple of companies are looking for sales and marketing leaders. One very small, one larger. SaaS chops a must. • 9 hours ago
- RT @BR3NDA: Too many business plans are "how do we stop people doing what they want". • 12 hours ago
- RT @jbouie: We haven’t “run out of room” in our cities. We’ve just chosen to keep them exclusive. washingtonpost.com/news/wonkblog/… http://t.co/tFCzaO… • 20 hours ago
- @raygunio impressive stuff. • 1 day ago
- @pohutukawa check Reddit • 1 day ago
- @gavinbuchanan looking around the other traffic, most single occupant, you have to admit that’s a very low probability case :-) • 1 day ago
- @gavinbuchanan @NZTAAkl your pic over the steering wheel. Chickens and eggs perhaps. Free flow is the result of good management. • 1 day ago
- @gavinbuchanan @NZTAAkl 1: get off the phone while driving. 2: other traffic joins later - it’s not about your Kane alone. • 1 day ago
- RT @geoffsimmonz: @lancewiggs @garethmorgannz thanks but far from a done deal - the locals need to be on board first! • 2 days ago
- Totally excited about the big news this morning. Well done @garethmorgannz and @geoffsimmonz. A pest free Stewart Island will be amazing. • 2 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: buying
Dell used to set the standard for computers and ecommerce, but has fallen on such hard times that the founder is taking it private again. I’m not going to comment on the products, but while they have come back a … Continue reading →