Other Governance Roles
Hugh Rose on The comics of climate cha… sue mccabe on How do we solve the Gender… Tony on How do we solve the Gender… RVGrin on The end of Kiwibank? Nat on How do we solve the Gender…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Bonus growth for SaaS exporters
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- About Lance
- BNZ doesn't get it. Time to change banks
- The end of Kiwibank?
- Contact Lance
- @ChrisKeall apple.com • 3 hours ago
- @ajobbins attached or below is your confirmation…. • 3 hours ago
- @dhh which flight? • 4 hours ago
- @MaxRobitzsch @AKLdesignchamp I really don’t enjoy standing in the middle of a 5 lane mini highway on my frequent walks downtown. • 4 hours ago
- @where_is_anna @uxdesignday that chap in the middle looks decidedly spooky @danserif • 4 hours ago
- RT @szechuan: @lancewiggs plus it didn’t matter what I did, it 404’d. • 5 hours ago
- Just 19% of @yale’s investments are in stocks, 2/3rds not in the US. But remember they have access to the best of the best PE/Hedge Funds • 6 hours ago
- “During the 20-year period, the endowment grew from $3.5 billion to $23.9 billion, net of spending.” news.yale.edu/2014/09/24/inv… • 6 hours ago
- Pretty sure this defines how not to send electronic notifications. http://t.co/QkLWcUiox2 • 6 hours ago
- Top of any bonus scheme should be Zero Harm. Blame the board at Lyttelton Port of Christchurch. i.stuff.co.nz/business/10568… (Corrected link) • 7 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: buying
Dell used to set the standard for computers and ecommerce, but has fallen on such hard times that the founder is taking it private again. I’m not going to comment on the products, but while they have come back a … Continue reading →