Other Governance Roles
Sanjeet Gona on Tracking the performance of th… Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? James on Don’t cough on me
- Tracking the performance of the 1 hour Xero model
- Don't cough on me
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- SellShed shedding money?
- Valuing Xero - in 1 hour
- About Lance
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- The end of Kiwibank?
- @AklTransport NO - you should be capturing this (and all) feedback. • 35 minutes ago
- @vivster81 Amateurs. Always fight a land war in Asia. @KeriHenare @DylanReeve • 18 hours ago
- @KeriHenare It’s all second tier stuff. Keep, err, learning.. @DylanReeve • 18 hours ago
- @Vulcan94 There’s a set of skills you get as a strategy consultant that it looks like they want, AND everybody at @vendhq gets shit done :-) • 18 hours ago
- @DylanReeve is right - Risk is far more appropriate. Also Civ. @KeriHenare • 18 hours ago
- There’s a great VP of Strategy job going at Vend. Looking at you ex strategy consultants. vend.workable.com/jobs/21229 • 18 hours ago
- @KirstiGrant jfdi of course. @rowsell • 19 hours ago
- RT @stevebiddle: So no Queen St Santa for Auckland this year because it's going to cost too much to install. Looks at @lancewiggs :p • 19 hours ago
- @pohutukawa I don't think so. Or rather: I hope not • 21 hours ago
- Caution. http://t.co/gIXD8DCLZu • 23 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: buying
Dell used to set the standard for computers and ecommerce, but has fallen on such hard times that the founder is taking it private again. I’m not going to comment on the products, but while they have come back a … Continue reading →