Other Governance Roles
Sanjeet Gona on Tracking the performance of th… Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? James on Don’t cough on me
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- Contact Lance
- Unsafe New Zealand work practices - Quay street, Auckland
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- @ricmac 25th December?! Just in time for the NYE weight loss and fitness resolutions I guess. • 28 minutes ago
- RT @ricmac: It's real! Advance copy of my first book arrived today. eBook will be released on Amazon 25 Dec, worldwide. http://t.co/JyOz9Ih… • 29 minutes ago
- Catherine delightfully hosts the annual Better by Design tour at Intuitive Surgical. It's amazing what she has achieved. #HTANZ • 31 minutes ago
- Great choice: Catherine Mohr from Intuitive Surgical for #HTANZ Flying Kiwi award. • 33 minutes ago
- Fantastic to see @OrionHealth hit $1 billion market cap on launch. Well deserved. nzx.com/companies/OHE http://t.co/5oNrsYmUlN • 2 hours ago
- RT @babalonsister: I heard Chris Finlayson call Meteria Turei a 'disgusting creature' in the house today. Crikey. Things don't bode well fo… • 20 hours ago
- RT @szechuan: When can we impose the Long Now Foundation’s rules of debate (summarised beautifully here: medium.com/message/the-st…) on parlia… • 20 hours ago
- @JulieAnneGenter It was very jarring versus the speech until then. • 22 hours ago
- @pohutukawa as you will. But I do fire at - and give kudos - to all parties where due. • 22 hours ago
- As ineffective as it is for persuading, I do enjoy listening to parliamentary style debates. @stevenljoyce starting very well. • 22 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: buying
Dell used to set the standard for computers and ecommerce, but has fallen on such hard times that the founder is taking it private again. I’m not going to comment on the products, but while they have come back a … Continue reading →