Other Governance Roles
Hugh Rose on The comics of climate cha… sue mccabe on How do we solve the Gender… Tony on How do we solve the Gender… RVGrin on The end of Kiwibank? Nat on How do we solve the Gender…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- Contact Lance
- About Lance
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- @_jjw_ generally best to email. Lance@lancewiggs.com. Offline until mod Sept. • 1 hour ago
- @bradmac_nz @rowansimpson find more customers, put the prices up...... and offer investors a deal they can't refuse. • 3 hours ago
- @rowansimpson absolutely yes there are usually things to fix. Eg. Better by Capital now sits before 'finding funds' for NZTE clients. • 3 hours ago
- @rowansimpson we have different lenses on the range of companies out there. Plenty wanting a few million that are interesting. • 3 hours ago
- The Italians really are design leaders in POS technology. 2nd time today: @vendhq take note. http://t.co/M6R9018tdg • 3 hours ago
- @rowansimpson lol. Companies with customers are much easier to fund - yes. But funding is no walk in the park even for some awesome ones. • 4 hours ago
- @_jjw_ we don't need two jetstars, though I agree with the general point that acting in the best interests of shareholders is more than $$ • 4 hours ago
- RT @doglikesparky: A brand is a gut feeling about a product or service. It's not what you say it is, it's what they say it is. Marty Neumei… • 4 hours ago
- @rowansimpson the companies you've invested in are by definition onto another, second order, problem, or have failed. Capital hard for most • 4 hours ago
- Thinking these guys need an upgrade to @vendhq http://t.co/NRSLpmEcL9 • 11 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: buying
Dell used to set the standard for computers and ecommerce, but has fallen on such hard times that the founder is taking it private again. I’m not going to comment on the products, but while they have come back a … Continue reading →