Other Governance Roles
Angelique Jon Green on Finding great advice and advis… Paul Spence (@Genius… on Finding great advice and advis… robsuisted on When broken forecasting means… ITguy on The end of Kiwibank? ITguy on The end of Kiwibank?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Finding great advice and advisors for founders
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- The end of Kiwibank?
- Contact Lance
- The product lifecycle - as explained by Apple
- Bad Stuff, bad Cadbury
- RT @WSJ: Meet the New Zealand tribe whose investments are outperforming the local sharemarket: on.wsj.com/1g72px6 http://t.co/fhXhxtWVWo • 8 hours ago
- @rantydave and that’s a very good thing. Direct Funding is great, incubators less so @toxaq • 8 hours ago
- @rantydave @toxaq that's not an incubator - it's a funder • 9 hours ago
- @toxaq you’d have to go through an incubator I think…. nbr.co.nz/article/31m-ne… • 10 hours ago
- RT @toxaq: NZOnAir gives $10k to record a song and make music video. Can we have a NZOnWeb? • 10 hours ago
- RT @Xero: On our blog: Xero API developers of the year 2013 - meet the @minutedock team ow.ly/uuphk ^JD • 11 hours ago
- @nz_nicola @idealogmag thanks Try IOD.org.nz for that second one. • 12 hours ago
- I’m really late for @idealogmag questions, and I’m on a governance course. So: what are the burning questions on governance? • 14 hours ago
- Me too! @publicaddress: flawlessly streaming 1080p on @attitude_tv’s Paralympics site. attitudelive.com/paralympics • 1 day ago
- RT @attitude_tv: @lancewiggs Our man in Sochi gets reaction from Adam Hall and @coreypeters83 about those epic Super G runs http://t.co/JAf… • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: buying
Dell used to set the standard for computers and ecommerce, but has fallen on such hard times that the founder is taking it private again. I’m not going to comment on the products, but while they have come back a … Continue reading →