Other Governance Roles
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- The product lifecycle - as explained by Apple
- Bad Stuff, bad Cadbury
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- About Lance
- Novopay: credit due for the progress
- Pocketsmith: Advanced personal financial management
- RT @200sq: One for @lancewiggs Parked on steep hill, no chocks, tires straight, wouldn't want to be the houses down the bottom http://t.co/… • 12 minutes ago
- Part of the wonder of Mandela is that those who were against him are now espousing his virtues. How is that not good? • 9 hours ago
- @wicnz apparently he is controlling my mind with his reptilian powers. But paracetamol is still nasty stuff. • 9 hours ago
- @robhosking @tcs0 urrgh. Thinning blood a good thing for many folks, not for others. • 10 hours ago
- @nzsd @amatix that explains my tweet to @szechuan • 11 hours ago
- @DylanReeve @szechuan @rmi point about author taken. Point about drug remains. • 11 hours ago
- RT @rmi: @lancewiggs While it's true that paracetamol is both hepatotoxic and has a surprisingly narrow therapeutic index, that article is … • 11 hours ago
- @szechuan Nasty person that (protocols of the ….) • 11 hours ago
- @amatix books.google.co.nz/books/about/As… Well worth a read • 11 hours ago
- @jpdanner drug company marketing makes me distrust the system sadly. • 11 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.