Other Governance Roles
Nic on Air New Zealand challenges loy… Richard on Air New Zealand challenges loy… CuriousSteve on Air New Zealand challenges loy… borisnz on Air New Zealand challenges loy… Lance Wiggs on Why we need Skypath
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- "Arrives late for flight, if known"
- About Lance
- Air New Zealand challenges loyal customers to move elsewhere
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Air NZ automatic insurance ripoff
- RT @RusselNorman: NZ Govt has signed off oil exploration in seas deeper than 3.5km. Deepwater Horizon was only 1.5km. • 12 minutes ago
- @stevebiddle perhaps related to US banking industry relative cluelessness on fraud versus EU, NZ, Au etc. @ajobbins • 1 hour ago
- @mikiszikszai iPhones have options that are not NFC though - e.g. AirNZ scanner, bluetooth. Possible? @CateOwen @SembleNZ • 2 hours ago
- @ow tweetbot. • 3 hours ago
- @ajobbins Yes. Plus as the @thenbr points out, EFTPOS is the real prize to drive adoption for both retailers and buyers. • 3 hours ago
- @ajobbins feels like all the wannabe iTunes players before iTunes came to town and cleaned up. Frustrating. • 3 hours ago
- @mattdwen oh drat.. @SembleNZ • 4 hours ago
- RT @freitasm: Funny thing about Semble video is it showed "Airpoints Cards" - obviously before BNZ and Air NZ split @stevebiddle • 4 hours ago
- The one comment on the @bnz post about @semble sums things up for many sadly. community.bnz.co.nz/t5/Good-With-M… http://t.co/pLdqIMBus7 • 4 hours ago
- Beautiful. There is a AirNZ Global Plus @BNZ card in the @semble demo video. Unplanned community.bnz.co.nz/t5/Good-With-M… http://t.co/Sy0ZXEThLN • 4 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.