Other Governance Roles
Nic on Air New Zealand challenges loy… Richard on Air New Zealand challenges loy… CuriousSteve on Air New Zealand challenges loy… borisnz on Air New Zealand challenges loy… Lance Wiggs on Why we need Skypath
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- "Sorry No" - Kiwibank fails business basics
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- "Arrives late for flight, if known"
- Air New Zealand challenges loyal customers to move elsewhere
- NZ's regressive tax system
- I'm 100% Irish
- @danielwithmusic Good question. • 7 hours ago
- @kiwibrew do you have a link to their structure? MYOBs is amusing given there are only 2 countries of operation. • 7 hours ago
- This is the _simplified_ MYOB structure. http://t.co/FMOIX8Hd29 • 7 hours ago
- @CJ_NZ Oh right. Yes - a very interesting pattern there. • 16 hours ago
- @natfergster oh no. @FlyAirNZ • 16 hours ago
- If you have not discovered @Xero’s New Reports yet I highly recommend you do. 36 month long P&Ls are fantastic. http://t.co/5kTIAzYVxT • 16 hours ago
- @CJ_NZ q2? • 16 hours ago
- @norightturnnz It’s a real problem for farmers to keep track of staff. @AgRecordNZ are helping to solve. • 16 hours ago
- MYOB offer seems to be at minimum 29x forward EBIT. Trade Me sold to Fairfax at 15x forward EBIT, and was in the middle of huge growth; • 17 hours ago
- @pohutukawa The results will be shared in what we do etc. @punakaikifund • 18 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: fast50
We are delighted that Powerkiwi was second in the NZ Fast 50 today. So we want to share the good vibes. Join Powershop here and we’ll kick in $100 of free power. It’s that simple. (But it won’t last long.)