Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… tristanmarris on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… Chris Werry (@chrisw… on When will electric cars take… @CJ_NZ on When will electric cars take… Juha Saarinen (@juha… on When will electric cars take…
- Punakaiki Fund and Snowball Effect
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- About Lance
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Lock in a 36% price increase from Mercury Energy
- If it sounds too good to be true - it is
- RT @plantandfood: Animation maps growth of NZ exports to key markets from 1983-2013, plus estimates to 2018. youtube.com/watch?v=nlabTm… via @… • 2 hours ago
- Quick NBR article about a tiny PFL press release turning into a slugfest. Passions are high. Enter the fray! nbr.co.nz/article/lance-… • 5 hours ago
- @nzben @nzherald and taking it back to water may not be what it wants or needs. • 7 hours ago
- RT @kiwibrew: Bangladesh wrap-up: 0.5→43m Internet users in 6 years Heaps of smart engineers. Fragmented telco market. Facebook is EVERYWHE… • 7 hours ago
- Not a parody; “Freshman Rep. Steve Knight promises he’ll do much better fundraising next quarter” @rollcall roll.cl/1FDdoQc • 7 hours ago
- Krugman on TPP: Obama administration is not being intellectually honest. Are any governments? nytimes.com/2015/05/22/opi… • 7 hours ago
- @szechuan @shock we need to get you to a mine site….. So much Tonka. • 1 day ago
- @MsBevanChuang ask @ri @rmi for connections • 1 day ago
- @barnaclebarnes let me go get my tiny violin…. • 1 day ago
- RT @rowansimpson: On a plate thewireless.co.nz/articles/the-p… • 2 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: fast50
We are delighted that Powerkiwi was second in the NZ Fast 50 today. So we want to share the good vibes. Join Powershop here and we’ll kick in $100 of free power. It’s that simple. (But it won’t last long.)