Other Governance Roles
Hugh Rose on The comics of climate cha… sue mccabe on How do we solve the Gender… Tony on How do we solve the Gender… RVGrin on The end of Kiwibank? Nat on How do we solve the Gender…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- Pocketsmith: Advanced personal financial management
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- Time to change: Another Fatality at Lyttelton, Port of Christchurch
- RT @robyngallagher: There were so many sub-editing mistakes in the Waikato Times today, my mum (a loyal reader for 40 years) angrily cancel… • 5 hours ago
- RT @samfromwgtn: APN to IPO. Invest in a shrinking and structurally challenged business ! Best deal since the Yellow Pages ! http://t.co… • 6 hours ago
- Hey @FlyAirNZ the adding insurance "feature" is now banned in the EU. Let's remove it here too. 90percentofeverything.com/2014/08/26/som… HT @NatDudley • 6 hours ago
- If you are reading this then you are 80% male But the gender algorithm seems to be stuffed: boingboing.net/2014/09/01/twi… http://t.co/tABfatzGIg • 9 hours ago
- That short suspension and the appearance of the note on their website immediately indicate some change has happened. #trpt • 9 hours ago
- I note that Lyttelton Port of Christchurch did suspend port operations util 0700 the next morning after the fatality. lpc.co.nz/TempFiles/Temp… • 9 hours ago
- “The frustrating aspect of this process is that most New Zealand boards insist that they should invite new members..” nzherald.co.nz/business-edito… • 10 hours ago
- @tanya shut your computer and look at a bunny? • 17 hours ago
- @toni_b hurrumph (Happy it's working but...) • 1 day ago
- @toni_b brick walls feel like a tough way to get users. • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: fast50
We are delighted that Powerkiwi was second in the NZ Fast 50 today. So we want to share the good vibes. Join Powershop here and we’ll kick in $100 of free power. It’s that simple. (But it won’t last long.)