Other Governance Roles
Sanjeet Gona on Tracking the performance of th… Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? James on Don’t cough on me
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Contact Lance
- About Lance
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Posts I like
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- We may not find @KimDotcom endearing, but let's not forget that the underlying case, the raid and seize of property are travesties. • 34 minutes ago
- @nzdodo that bit was beautiful. • 1 hour ago
- We saw appalling "security" laws passed in a hurry in other countries. @AndrewLittleMP needs to be a lot more cynical about urgency. • 1 hour ago
- If the Minister for SIS can't keep up with the news, or hold the pm to account then he is not the right person for the job. • 1 hour ago
- RT @MatthewHootonNZ: Go @GuyonEspiner & @NzMorningReport. Now even @chrisfinlayson is shamelessly misleading the public over the #IGISReport • 1 hour ago
- Very impressed with @Datacom Annual Review. Great company, client case studies, history & financials. datacom.co.nz/About-Us/Repor… • 9 hours ago
- RT @rowsell: Last ones standing at #htanz as per usual. @Bobpinchin you can't have my belt. (Long story) http://t.co/PQUm5CJ96a • 14 hours ago
- RT @drsaasmd: Who is this @rowansimpson chap, and why is he giving away all of my secrets? rowansimpson.com/2014/11/26/est… • 14 hours ago
- @vavroom sounds like you need to come back to NZ ;-) @NatDudley • 17 hours ago
- @rowsell The extensive TTF was noted by @ryanbakernz. Also - amazing move sending investor update while talking about good investor comms. • 17 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: fast50
We are delighted that Powerkiwi was second in the NZ Fast 50 today. So we want to share the good vibes. Join Powershop here and we’ll kick in $100 of free power. It’s that simple. (But it won’t last long.)