Other Governance Roles
Hugh Rose on The comics of climate cha… sue mccabe on How do we solve the Gender… Tony on How do we solve the Gender… RVGrin on The end of Kiwibank? Nat on How do we solve the Gender…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- BNZ doesn't get it. Time to change banks
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- About Lance
- @farmgeek @korulounges I can imagine how that will end. • 21 hours ago
- Currently over 10 abandoned coffees at Akl @korulounges #firstworldissue #ttrttpt http://t.co/SmWKbzzBFP • 22 hours ago
- @korulounges your amazing coffee ordering app needs 1: a huge estimated time function and 2: a cancel function. And a price could work too • 22 hours ago
- RT @dubh: Are you guys _really_ sure Uber is a good idea? jacobinmag.com/2014/09/agains… • 1 day ago
- @floyd_morgan Just as long as you’ll have the hair to colour…. • 1 day ago
- @floyd_morgan Yellow would have been estatic with 5%. • 1 day ago
- @Firelyamber only if you are there - which at least I am not. Not until tomorrow. • 1 day ago
- @Firelyamber For Wellington substitute the “shines” for “hurricane” • 1 day ago
- RT @rowansimpson: Google Hangouts is great, but the 10mins spent EVERY TIME getting everybody connected really squishes the potential for p… • 1 day ago
- RT @MsBevanChuang: There are reasons why people didn't vote - and calling them stupid isn't a good move. twitter.com/JohnKeyMustGo/… http://t… • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: fast50
We are delighted that Powerkiwi was second in the NZ Fast 50 today. So we want to share the good vibes. Join Powershop here and we’ll kick in $100 of free power. It’s that simple. (But it won’t last long.)