Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… tristanmarris on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… Chris Werry (@chrisw… on When will electric cars take… @CJ_NZ on When will electric cars take… Juha Saarinen (@juha… on When will electric cars take…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Posts I like
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- RSS feeds now on Stuff
- Valuing Xero - in 1 hour
- Tracking the performance of the 1 hour Xero model
- @NonnyNZ ummm check for wings - does your crow-like “cat” fly? • 7 hours ago
- @NonnyNZ you should probably get that cat looked at then. • 8 hours ago
- RT @BR3NDA: Car free Wellington. Imagine the quiet, the calm, the relax, the birds singing, the air smelling nicer// Needs Cat-free too. • 9 hours ago
- RT @callaghannz: Pre-seed funding helps commercialise bright ideas: report ow.ly/TbEy0 • 1 day ago
- Fantastic investing lesson from Adrian Orr on @NzMorningReport today. Long investment horizon delivers high returns, so don’t panic. • 1 day ago
- RT @kiwibrew: There are a whole lot of governments who like their state telcos to return $$$ but perhaps at the expense of their economies. • 1 day ago
- @mattdwen those trucks mean we need far greater roaring infrastructure than desirable for a city centre. Other cities’ ports are moved. • 2 days ago
- @mattdwen trains, bikes and walking. • 2 days ago
- #movetheport RT @AklTransport: A Truck breakdown is blocking the left lane on Stanley St ..Beach Rd, heading towards the Ports of Auckland. • 2 days ago
- @Nof_Grant Also helps not asking at 1am,… • 2 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: FlowerPower
A few years ago I met a bunch of revolutionaries who were working on a new way to sell power – a marketplace to sell electricity called Powershop. Ari and the team were about to launch their shop to … Continue reading
We are delighted that Powerkiwi was second in the NZ Fast 50 today. So we want to share the good vibes. Join Powershop here and we’ll kick in $100 of free power. It’s that simple. (But it won’t last long.)
We at Powerkiwi love our Flowerpower product, and so we have created a Facebook page to have some fun. For now we are trying to build up to a decent number of people who like the page so that we … Continue reading
PowerKiwi, a company that I am a co-founder of, today dropped prices for Flowerpower for most Powershop customers. Pricing for electricity varies by location, annual usage and the type of meters you have, but we are pleased to be able … Continue reading
<shameless plug> Via Radio New Zealand we hear positive noises about the supply of electicity this winter: New Zealand’s third largest state power company believes the country will avoid a winter power shortage this year. ..The company (Mighty River Power) … Continue reading
Is this the first response to Powershop? Via a secret source, Contact energy is offering 12% prompt payment discounts, up from 10%. In this game that’s a huge discount. Click on the picture to see the original (it looks the … Continue reading