Other Governance Roles
Nic on Air New Zealand challenges loy… Richard on Air New Zealand challenges loy… CuriousSteve on Air New Zealand challenges loy… borisnz on Air New Zealand challenges loy… Lance Wiggs on Why we need Skypath
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- I'm 100% Irish
- I live in Wellington
- The end of Kiwibank?
- Oh Telecom XT - you were doing so well
- Unsafe New Zealand work practices - Quay street, Auckland
- @saggis @nzben probably looking at his tweets. • 17 hours ago
- @ricmac @CampbellLiveNZ worth looking at what @TheNBR and @bernardchickey have done. Quality "good" content gets paid for. • 17 hours ago
- RT @TheNBR: NBR Radio: The Weekend Rumble nbr.co.nz/article/nbr-ra… << @lancewiggs, NBR reporters discuss CGA, Taniwha tax, more http://t.co/p… • 17 hours ago
- @nzben what service were you using to mask BZ presence? • 17 hours ago
- @paulbrislen @StuFlemingNZ @CampbellLiveNZ cornerstone for a decent online offering perhaps but also could be sold thru all online players • 17 hours ago
- @CampbellLiveNZ imagine if the show wasn't tied to a TV channel. Is it time? • 18 hours ago
- @sarabeee @FlyAirNZ just call them. • 18 hours ago
- RT @toni_b: @lancewiggs randomly calling businesses & pressuring them to run equity campaigns ain't cool either • 1 day ago
- #ttrpt Here’s how not to do Twitter http://t.co/uF840WO4kp • 1 day ago
- Hey @equitise please ask someone how Twitter works. DMs and pleas for retweets for your competition with in-kind prizes is not smart. • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: FlowerPower
A few years ago I met a bunch of revolutionaries who were working on a new way to sell power – a marketplace to sell electricity called Powershop. Ari and the team were about to launch their shop to … Continue reading
We are delighted that Powerkiwi was second in the NZ Fast 50 today. So we want to share the good vibes. Join Powershop here and we’ll kick in $100 of free power. It’s that simple. (But it won’t last long.)
We at Powerkiwi love our Flowerpower product, and so we have created a Facebook page to have some fun. For now we are trying to build up to a decent number of people who like the page so that we … Continue reading
PowerKiwi, a company that I am a co-founder of, today dropped prices for Flowerpower for most Powershop customers. Pricing for electricity varies by location, annual usage and the type of meters you have, but we are pleased to be able … Continue reading
<shameless plug> Via Radio New Zealand we hear positive noises about the supply of electicity this winter: New Zealand’s third largest state power company believes the country will avoid a winter power shortage this year. ..The company (Mighty River Power) … Continue reading
Is this the first response to Powershop? Via a secret source, Contact energy is offering 12% prompt payment discounts, up from 10%. In this game that’s a huge discount. Click on the picture to see the original (it looks the … Continue reading