Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on Why we need Skypath Phil Moore on Why we need Skypath Hayden on Join us for the Agribusiness I… Lance Wiggs on Join us for the Agribusiness I… Hayden on Join us for the Agribusiness I…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Set up your own email account under your own name
- Direct Broking versus eTrade - Fees
- Pocketsmith: Advanced personal financial management
- The end of Kiwibank?
- BNZ doesn't get it. Time to change banks
- RT @sponno: @lancewiggs If you add a few perspective lines, you can clearly see he is not under the rocket. http://t.co/IC8L6WiSJ5 • 6 hours ago
- .@sponno Nicely done • 6 hours ago
- @haydennz If your house goes up in value by $x00,000 then rates increases are not an issue. Banks are keen @AKLdesignchamp @GeorgeWood2015 • 6 hours ago
- RT @annebilek: @VicsterNZ @lancewiggs You don’t have to have a degree in IT to work in IT. My degree is in German Lit and it is valuable & … • 7 hours ago
- RT @VicsterNZ: Why wait 5 years to earn $50k when you can start on that in IT??!!! m.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/articl… • 7 hours ago
- @haydennz Their rates have increased at a far far lower rate than the value of their capital. @AKLdesignchamp • 7 hours ago
- @sponno Safety is paramount in that business - that picture does not bode well for anyone concerned. • 7 hours ago
- Rocket Lab guys a not long for this world if that’s how they do a lift. Never be under a load. ow.ly/JQ0sv http://t.co/12IW1GVCw4 • 9 hours ago
- @haydennz @AKLdesignchamp actually it’s a lot cheaper. Tax the car drivers. Pensioners get free public transport. • 9 hours ago
- @BradvanL @azeem @jobucks I used http://t.co/qX4KGAtxtn • 9 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: FlowerPower
A few years ago I met a bunch of revolutionaries who were working on a new way to sell power – a marketplace to sell electricity called Powershop. Ari and the team were about to launch their shop to … Continue reading
We are delighted that Powerkiwi was second in the NZ Fast 50 today. So we want to share the good vibes. Join Powershop here and we’ll kick in $100 of free power. It’s that simple. (But it won’t last long.)
We at Powerkiwi love our Flowerpower product, and so we have created a Facebook page to have some fun. For now we are trying to build up to a decent number of people who like the page so that we … Continue reading
PowerKiwi, a company that I am a co-founder of, today dropped prices for Flowerpower for most Powershop customers. Pricing for electricity varies by location, annual usage and the type of meters you have, but we are pleased to be able … Continue reading
<shameless plug> Via Radio New Zealand we hear positive noises about the supply of electicity this winter: New Zealand’s third largest state power company believes the country will avoid a winter power shortage this year. ..The company (Mighty River Power) … Continue reading
Is this the first response to Powershop? Via a secret source, Contact energy is offering 12% prompt payment discounts, up from 10%. In this game that’s a huge discount. Click on the picture to see the original (it looks the … Continue reading