Other Governance Roles
Protazy Mickiewicz on The end of Kiwibank? Valerie Lopez on If nobody owns your mortgage n… Keri Eagan on Do Oxfam, Amnesty and World Vi… Gary Hudson on If nobody owns your mortgage n… Cox Lujon on If nobody owns your mortgage n…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- The end of Kiwibank?
- Contact Lance
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- A new power company? No.
- @nigelmcnie @nzpost can’t reliably deliver to a box in a fixed location - so what hope is there for a moving one? • 1 hour ago
- To those working on the Health and Safety Reform Bill: Thanks. And please maintain strong director accountability. mbie.govt.nz/pdf-library/wh… • 1 hour ago
- We should be proud of @nzpost, best in the world at delivering yellow cards. Also great: "we cannot search for card to calls by address" • 1 hour ago
- I highly recommend the Design Thinking course in previous tweet. It’s for business leaders and a tremendous way and field to learn. • 9 hours ago
- RT @NZTEnews: “Rapid, active & hands-on” Register for #BBD’s Experience Design Thinking workshop ow.ly/vS0I5 http://t.co/zcj0OH0… • 9 hours ago
- Very happy that the appalling FACTA banking spying law is finally making @NzMorningReport. We kowtowed to US demands with no pushback. • 9 hours ago
- Using Data to Find the Hottest Startup Cities in the World: blog.rjmetrics.com/2014/04/23/who… Meetup membership driven. Auckland #18 • 16 hours ago
- Australia is blowing $12.4 billion on F-35 Fighters - which are dogs, & obsolete versus drones. NZ ftw news.yahoo.com/australia-buy-… • 17 hours ago
- RT @farmgeek: Why would a farmer who loves tech stand for @NZGreens? Here's my story youtu.be/X1ddtlQ7BEQ • 19 hours ago
- @saggis @ASBBank make sure that @wallmannsberger sees that. • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: FlowerPower
A few years ago I met a bunch of revolutionaries who were working on a new way to sell power – a marketplace to sell electricity called Powershop. Ari and the team were about to launch their shop to … Continue reading
We are delighted that Powerkiwi was second in the NZ Fast 50 today. So we want to share the good vibes. Join Powershop here and we’ll kick in $100 of free power. It’s that simple. (But it won’t last long.)
We at Powerkiwi love our Flowerpower product, and so we have created a Facebook page to have some fun. For now we are trying to build up to a decent number of people who like the page so that we … Continue reading
PowerKiwi, a company that I am a co-founder of, today dropped prices for Flowerpower for most Powershop customers. Pricing for electricity varies by location, annual usage and the type of meters you have, but we are pleased to be able … Continue reading
<shameless plug> Via Radio New Zealand we hear positive noises about the supply of electicity this winter: New Zealand’s third largest state power company believes the country will avoid a winter power shortage this year. ..The company (Mighty River Power) … Continue reading
Is this the first response to Powershop? Via a secret source, Contact energy is offering 12% prompt payment discounts, up from 10%. In this game that’s a huge discount. Click on the picture to see the original (it looks the … Continue reading