Other Governance Roles
Hugh Rose on The comics of climate cha… sue mccabe on How do we solve the Gender… Tony on How do we solve the Gender… RVGrin on The end of Kiwibank? Nat on How do we solve the Gender…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Pocketsmith: Advanced personal financial management
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- About Lance
- A new power company? No.
- Contact Lance
- RT @chrisfinlayson: Here is the text of my speech delivering the Crown apology to Tuhoe today beehive.govt.nz/speech/address… • 6 hours ago
- @RichardHulse 100% is the right answer! Collect your prize at the flashncheckout, and be sure to read the terms and conditions in the pdf. • 6 hours ago
- @barnaclebarnes I was. But if the host suddenly cancels then it's all website-only. • 6 hours ago
- The passive aggressive previous tweet bought to you courtesy of @airbnb. #ttrpt • 7 hours ago
- If you are unclear on what percentage of your website’s content and functionality should work on iOS/Android then prepare to lose business. • 7 hours ago
- @sparknzltd @AndrewPirie1 start with data roaming please. Still a lot of work to do. • 17 hours ago
- @sponno @vendhq @simantics @rowsell yes. Goggles and gloves at least. • 17 hours ago
- RT @kiwibrew: @lancewiggs I think Vodafone's roaming offer is great, and Telecom's $10/day is awful. @daork • 17 hours ago
- RT @StuFlemingNZ: @daork @lancewiggs AMSIX has been doing mobile data peering since 2001. charges are not based in technical reality http… • 17 hours ago
- @daork who'd be crazy enough to test at $30,000 per GB? That's the broken bit. • 18 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: FlowerPower
A few years ago I met a bunch of revolutionaries who were working on a new way to sell power – a marketplace to sell electricity called Powershop. Ari and the team were about to launch their shop to … Continue reading
We are delighted that Powerkiwi was second in the NZ Fast 50 today. So we want to share the good vibes. Join Powershop here and we’ll kick in $100 of free power. It’s that simple. (But it won’t last long.)
We at Powerkiwi love our Flowerpower product, and so we have created a Facebook page to have some fun. For now we are trying to build up to a decent number of people who like the page so that we … Continue reading
PowerKiwi, a company that I am a co-founder of, today dropped prices for Flowerpower for most Powershop customers. Pricing for electricity varies by location, annual usage and the type of meters you have, but we are pleased to be able … Continue reading
<shameless plug> Via Radio New Zealand we hear positive noises about the supply of electicity this winter: New Zealand’s third largest state power company believes the country will avoid a winter power shortage this year. ..The company (Mighty River Power) … Continue reading
Is this the first response to Powershop? Via a secret source, Contact energy is offering 12% prompt payment discounts, up from 10%. In this game that’s a huge discount. Click on the picture to see the original (it looks the … Continue reading