Other Governance Roles
Hugh Rose on The comics of climate cha… sue mccabe on How do we solve the Gender… Tony on How do we solve the Gender… RVGrin on The end of Kiwibank? Nat on How do we solve the Gender…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Trade Me trounces eBay, and eBay is in real trouble
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- The end of Kiwibank?
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- @szechuan @barnaclebarnes I’m somewhat stunned. • 3 hours ago
- @normnz what’s the expected effect? • 4 hours ago
- @MatthewHootonNZ Not a great grasp on reality from him there. He was unelectable. @DavidCunliffeMP @nzlabour • 4 hours ago
- @dingfelder Business Growth Agenda is superb stuff that is working. @MArchibald @toxaq • 4 hours ago
- Auckland Central results show Red-Green is far larger than Blue-green (me). @toxaq http://t.co/HGV6iqw50C • 4 hours ago
- @toxaq Greens generally respond well to fact based evidence. Fracking has good and not so good sites. @MArchibald • 4 hours ago
- @tanya @NatDudley Folks like you are driving this change from the ground up. • 4 hours ago
- @BR3NDA Yes but take it slowly as you find your voice. Has downsides. • 4 hours ago
- @MsBevanChuang excellent. If only it were that easy.. @discoursenz • 5 hours ago
- @MsBevanChuang You seem hungry, make that cup cake disappear. @discoursenz • 5 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: FlowerPower
A few years ago I met a bunch of revolutionaries who were working on a new way to sell power – a marketplace to sell electricity called Powershop. Ari and the team were about to launch their shop to … Continue reading
We are delighted that Powerkiwi was second in the NZ Fast 50 today. So we want to share the good vibes. Join Powershop here and we’ll kick in $100 of free power. It’s that simple. (But it won’t last long.)
We at Powerkiwi love our Flowerpower product, and so we have created a Facebook page to have some fun. For now we are trying to build up to a decent number of people who like the page so that we … Continue reading
PowerKiwi, a company that I am a co-founder of, today dropped prices for Flowerpower for most Powershop customers. Pricing for electricity varies by location, annual usage and the type of meters you have, but we are pleased to be able … Continue reading
<shameless plug> Via Radio New Zealand we hear positive noises about the supply of electicity this winter: New Zealand’s third largest state power company believes the country will avoid a winter power shortage this year. ..The company (Mighty River Power) … Continue reading
Is this the first response to Powershop? Via a secret source, Contact energy is offering 12% prompt payment discounts, up from 10%. In this game that’s a huge discount. Click on the picture to see the original (it looks the … Continue reading