Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… tristanmarris on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… Chris Werry (@chrisw… on When will electric cars take… @CJ_NZ on When will electric cars take… Juha Saarinen (@juha… on When will electric cars take…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- Direct Broking versus eTrade - Fees
- About Lance
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- "Sorry No" - Kiwibank fails business basics
- We've heard this music before
- RT @snowballnz: We've just had a spot free up in our next Investing Master Class with @lancewiggs rsvp here snowballeffect.co.nz/investing-mast… http://… • 20 hours ago
- @freitasm it seems @HP didn’t test that page with iPhone. Amateur stuff for what seems to be an interesting display. • 1 day ago
- RT @ninetimesfine: Girls Learn to Code with @gatherworkshops's @tanya at @vendhq - building a bit of the Web, one <html> tag at a time. htt… • 2 days ago
- Squeegee weilders on Queen St harassing people today. @nzpolice http://t.co/5B2J2QAeV3 • 2 days ago
- @nigel_stanford @Xero hear hear. Roll on “descriptive mode” • 3 days ago
- @nzkoz dammit. Foiled again. • 3 days ago
- 4th flight successfully caught today. I’m a changed person. • 3 days ago
- @NZGreens long term power generation is going to get seriously disrupted by micro generation though. Perhaps it was actually prescient. • 3 days ago
- RT @where_is_anna: 7 fabulous women. 7 extraordinary tales. Come be inspired? extraordinarytales.org.nz 20 Sept #wellington http://t.co/zIFg8J… • 3 days ago
- RT @Boardingware: Our dedication to bridging the gap between arts and technology.Inspired by the gothic architecture of boardingschools htt… • 3 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: FlowerPower
A few years ago I met a bunch of revolutionaries who were working on a new way to sell power – a marketplace to sell electricity called Powershop. Ari and the team were about to launch their shop to … Continue reading
We are delighted that Powerkiwi was second in the NZ Fast 50 today. So we want to share the good vibes. Join Powershop here and we’ll kick in $100 of free power. It’s that simple. (But it won’t last long.)
We at Powerkiwi love our Flowerpower product, and so we have created a Facebook page to have some fun. For now we are trying to build up to a decent number of people who like the page so that we … Continue reading
PowerKiwi, a company that I am a co-founder of, today dropped prices for Flowerpower for most Powershop customers. Pricing for electricity varies by location, annual usage and the type of meters you have, but we are pleased to be able … Continue reading
<shameless plug> Via Radio New Zealand we hear positive noises about the supply of electicity this winter: New Zealand’s third largest state power company believes the country will avoid a winter power shortage this year. ..The company (Mighty River Power) … Continue reading
Is this the first response to Powershop? Via a secret source, Contact energy is offering 12% prompt payment discounts, up from 10%. In this game that’s a huge discount. Click on the picture to see the original (it looks the … Continue reading