Other Governance Roles
Hugh Rose on The comics of climate cha… sue mccabe on How do we solve the Gender… Tony on How do we solve the Gender… RVGrin on The end of Kiwibank? Nat on How do we solve the Gender…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- The product lifecycle - as explained by Apple
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- Buyers and Sellers guide to Web Design and Development firms
- @tanya shut your computer and look at a bunny? • 7 hours ago
- @toni_b hurrumph (Happy it's working but...) • 19 hours ago
- @toni_b brick walls feel like a tough way to get users. • 19 hours ago
- I've worked with a GM who met everyone coming on to site, shook their hands and talked safety. Inspiring. #ttrpt • 20 hours ago
- RT @WSJ: Lenovo's CEO camped out in lobby of headquarters to introduce himself to employees by name, not title. on.wsj.com/1tTJhwC • 20 hours ago
- @limberjobs but: http://t.co/7gY2l3FMi9 • 20 hours ago
- @googlewmc I expect these flight ads to deliver a flight search result, but they are not even filling forms. #spam http://t.co/zUPSXAHKml • 1 day ago
- @rowsell no. Unless you only have to do the red ones. • 1 day ago
- RT @thereaIbanksy: http://t.co/abf6993W5y • 1 day ago
- @nzkoz @szechuan @nzben your buddy should book into a business incubator. • 2 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: FlowerPower
A few years ago I met a bunch of revolutionaries who were working on a new way to sell power – a marketplace to sell electricity called Powershop. Ari and the team were about to launch their shop to … Continue reading
We are delighted that Powerkiwi was second in the NZ Fast 50 today. So we want to share the good vibes. Join Powershop here and we’ll kick in $100 of free power. It’s that simple. (But it won’t last long.)
We at Powerkiwi love our Flowerpower product, and so we have created a Facebook page to have some fun. For now we are trying to build up to a decent number of people who like the page so that we … Continue reading
PowerKiwi, a company that I am a co-founder of, today dropped prices for Flowerpower for most Powershop customers. Pricing for electricity varies by location, annual usage and the type of meters you have, but we are pleased to be able … Continue reading
<shameless plug> Via Radio New Zealand we hear positive noises about the supply of electicity this winter: New Zealand’s third largest state power company believes the country will avoid a winter power shortage this year. ..The company (Mighty River Power) … Continue reading
Is this the first response to Powershop? Via a secret source, Contact energy is offering 12% prompt payment discounts, up from 10%. In this game that’s a huge discount. Click on the picture to see the original (it looks the … Continue reading