Other Governance Roles
Sanjeet Gona on Tracking the performance of th… Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? James on Don’t cough on me
- SellShed shedding money?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Tracking the performance of the 1 hour Xero model
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- NZGirl is not safe
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- @rowsell ask @Auckland_NZ and @WaterfrontAKL But yes - plenty going on. We get s booklet thing. • 5 hours ago
- RT @Idealaw: Don't be a drip, ACCC told Ticketek and Ticketmaster bit.ly/1rskKe0 • 22 hours ago
- Oh @lilregie, don’t fail me now… • 22 hours ago
- RT @uxdesignday: This time next week: @QBFoxter iced coffees + talks from @FisherPaykel @ryanbakernz @lancewiggs #uxdd schedule is up! http… • 23 hours ago
- Nice little piece of design here. @FlyAirNZ http://t.co/8SQ3zh7UbT • 1 day ago
- @richchetwynd @FlyAirNZ yup. I found them hit and miss but the best were off the scale awesome. • 1 day ago
- New Hobbit safety video for @FlyAirNZ Yay http://t.co/pElmRo6Ub0 • 1 day ago
- Great 5 points for NZ to fix from @BNZ’s Anthony Healy: nbr.co.nz/article/bnz-ch… • 1 day ago
- @szechuan it's unbelievable. Mining, gaming and Internet industries are better. • 1 day ago
- RT @szechuan: Literally have never been at a professional event with such a low-rent locker room atmosphere. NZ corp finance has a long way… • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: iPad
A year ago, in The Steps for Apple beyond iPhone 5, I tried to map out the future of the iOS product range – focussing on the iPhone as the base. Let’s review how it went, and look at the next … Continue reading
A great look at how important the iPhone has been to Apple’s success over at Bullcross. My favorite chart is below. The last two quarters are projections: During this seismic shift in revenue source Apple’s overall revenue rose from $24 … Continue reading
Thanks to Rob Isaac, who sent 6 eager new iPad owners instructions the other day, here’s how to open a US iTunes account. You can have multiple iTunes accounts, and one of them can (should) be a USA account. If … Continue reading
These are some very rough notes that I wrote to prepare for an interview on Radio New Zealand yesterday. I wrote the note, and am posting this from, the iPad. This morning I bought six ipads into New Zealand – … Continue reading
It’s hard to be objective about the iPad, which I acquired in San Jose on launch day, yesterday. The reason I bought it (and the reason I suspect I have orders for several more) is to try to figure out … Continue reading
What better way to test iPhone apps on the iPad than to check out ones that I am involved with. Here is Lingopal: It’s in full screen (2x) mose, and really is enormous. If you tilt the screen horizontal then … Continue reading