Other Governance Roles
Bill Bennett on Why we need Skypath Lance Wiggs on Why we need Skypath Phil Moore on Why we need Skypath Dan C on Why we need Skypath Lance Wiggs on Why we need Skypath
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Why we need Skypath
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- About Lance
- Enrolling in Budget's Fastbreak is Easy!
- BurgerFuel: value or not?
- @nzkoz noted. Your once invincible score is sadly relegated now. For done reason 2 dots never appealed. Something something evil evil • 5 hours ago
- @nzkoz you can try Crossy Road again now. • 5 hours ago
- Happy Birthday Auckland #175 http://t.co/Sc7Ye5gkjX • 5 hours ago
- @rmi Paradish BBQ on Lorne • 1 day ago
- I’m the only white person in this restaurant. So delicious (except for the chicken feet and pigs ears). http://t.co/FfAeNJDq6M • 1 day ago
- Wynyard Quarter is buzzing today. Well done Auckland. @Auckland_NZ • 1 day ago
- If you are selecting a company name please check that Autocorrect and Google search don’t make it too difficult to use in practice. • 1 day ago
- RT @modsta: @lancewiggs whereas his wife reckons he's just disturbed .... • 1 day ago
- .@modsta’s writing is disturbingly good. stuff.co.nz/business/opini… • 1 day ago
- RT @traskjd: I’ve written about finding more time in my week to achieve goals: jdtrask.com/2015/01/gettin… @mikiszikszai • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: iPad
A year ago, in The Steps for Apple beyond iPhone 5, I tried to map out the future of the iOS product range – focussing on the iPhone as the base. Let’s review how it went, and look at the next … Continue reading
A great look at how important the iPhone has been to Apple’s success over at Bullcross. My favorite chart is below. The last two quarters are projections: During this seismic shift in revenue source Apple’s overall revenue rose from $24 … Continue reading
Thanks to Rob Isaac, who sent 6 eager new iPad owners instructions the other day, here’s how to open a US iTunes account. You can have multiple iTunes accounts, and one of them can (should) be a USA account. If … Continue reading
These are some very rough notes that I wrote to prepare for an interview on Radio New Zealand yesterday. I wrote the note, and am posting this from, the iPad. This morning I bought six ipads into New Zealand – … Continue reading
It’s hard to be objective about the iPad, which I acquired in San Jose on launch day, yesterday. The reason I bought it (and the reason I suspect I have orders for several more) is to try to figure out … Continue reading
What better way to test iPhone apps on the iPad than to check out ones that I am involved with. Here is Lingopal: It’s in full screen (2x) mose, and really is enormous. If you tilt the screen horizontal then … Continue reading