Other Governance Roles
Richard on Air New Zealand challenges loy… CuriousSteve on Air New Zealand challenges loy… borisnz on Air New Zealand challenges loy… Lance Wiggs on Why we need Skypath Dan C on Why we need Skypath
- "Arrives late for flight, if known"
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- About Lance
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Posts I like
- An open letter to BNZ Credit Cards
- @rmi @FlyAirNZ yes. It’s effectively useless as a result. • 26 minutes ago
- @gstraker organic growth and investors who are there for the long haul. Short term investors are tough work. @tashmahal • 5 hours ago
- @mikeforbes @NatDudley the alternative of allowing hiding is arguably worse. Good for DNC to review this tough issue. • 6 hours ago
- RT @tashmahal: Based on my Webstock closing, I wrote something about entrepreneurialism and what have you. It's on the internet. https://t.… • 6 hours ago
- @NatDudley happy to register one for you. Same deal with companies in NZ btw. • 6 hours ago
- @lady_nerd hydrate. Sleep on arrival timezone schedule, which may be different to airplane schedule. Don’t drink much alcohol. Exercise. • 6 hours ago
- @MxDEJ @maupuia the amount of extra gunk collected by the new vacuum versus the old one was terrifying. • 6 hours ago
- RT @nzheraldbiz: Christopher Adams: Punakaiki is eyeing a fresh effort to raise cash for a tech investment fund ow.ly/KWLuK http… • 6 hours ago
- @maupuia the Dyson things are amazingly eye stretchingly expensive - but really suck. • 7 hours ago
- @CJ_NZ @nzheraldbiz Next options are June. • 7 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: iPad
A year ago, in The Steps for Apple beyond iPhone 5, I tried to map out the future of the iOS product range – focussing on the iPhone as the base. Let’s review how it went, and look at the next … Continue reading
A great look at how important the iPhone has been to Apple’s success over at Bullcross. My favorite chart is below. The last two quarters are projections: During this seismic shift in revenue source Apple’s overall revenue rose from $24 … Continue reading
Thanks to Rob Isaac, who sent 6 eager new iPad owners instructions the other day, here’s how to open a US iTunes account. You can have multiple iTunes accounts, and one of them can (should) be a USA account. If … Continue reading
These are some very rough notes that I wrote to prepare for an interview on Radio New Zealand yesterday. I wrote the note, and am posting this from, the iPad. This morning I bought six ipads into New Zealand – … Continue reading
It’s hard to be objective about the iPad, which I acquired in San Jose on launch day, yesterday. The reason I bought it (and the reason I suspect I have orders for several more) is to try to figure out … Continue reading
What better way to test iPhone apps on the iPad than to check out ones that I am involved with. Here is Lingopal: It’s in full screen (2x) mose, and really is enormous. If you tilt the screen horizontal then … Continue reading