Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… tristanmarris on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… Chris Werry (@chrisw… on When will electric cars take… @CJ_NZ on When will electric cars take… Juha Saarinen (@juha… on When will electric cars take…
- NZTE is offering to help you raise $1-$5m. Apply now.
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- About Lance
- The hot weather in Greece
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- BNZ doesn't get it. Time to change banks
- @paulg what could go wrong? • 25 minutes ago
- @benkepes you appear to be the only person who could decipher the PR • 21 hours ago
- @nzkoz beautiful to watch. • 1 day ago
- RT @NetHuiNZ: NetHui 2015 kicks off on Wed! Registration is only $55 and Day 0 events are free so make sure you secure your seat - http://t… • 1 day ago
- NZTE is offering to help you raise 1-$5m. Apply now. lancewiggs.com/2015/07/06/nzt… • 1 day ago
- RT @modsta: CallPlus, moving goal posts and Super 12 Rugby stuff.co.nz/business/opini… • 1 day ago
- great radio from @thenbr and @TransportBlog nbr.co.nz/article/nbr-ra… • 1 day ago
- Personal sharetrading in NZ: Systems don’t talk to each other, security is scary and usability woeful. Fix the basics. • 1 day ago
- RT @toxaq: Unless you know of a house with a standing army, navy and airforce with millions of tenants, the mortgage analogy isn't useful o… • 1 day ago
- Making countries pay outrageous debts is a great way to enforce poverty and encourage war. Germany WW1&2. medium.com/@gavinschallio… • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: iPad
A year ago, in The Steps for Apple beyond iPhone 5, I tried to map out the future of the iOS product range – focussing on the iPhone as the base. Let’s review how it went, and look at the next … Continue reading
A great look at how important the iPhone has been to Apple’s success over at Bullcross. My favorite chart is below. The last two quarters are projections: During this seismic shift in revenue source Apple’s overall revenue rose from $24 … Continue reading
Thanks to Rob Isaac, who sent 6 eager new iPad owners instructions the other day, here’s how to open a US iTunes account. You can have multiple iTunes accounts, and one of them can (should) be a USA account. If … Continue reading
These are some very rough notes that I wrote to prepare for an interview on Radio New Zealand yesterday. I wrote the note, and am posting this from, the iPad. This morning I bought six ipads into New Zealand – … Continue reading
It’s hard to be objective about the iPad, which I acquired in San Jose on launch day, yesterday. The reason I bought it (and the reason I suspect I have orders for several more) is to try to figure out … Continue reading
What better way to test iPhone apps on the iPad than to check out ones that I am involved with. Here is Lingopal: It’s in full screen (2x) mose, and really is enormous. If you tilt the screen horizontal then … Continue reading