Other Governance Roles
Nick on The future of food exports fro… uwuttisilp on Pictures of Christchurch Decem… Greg Everett on Pictures of Christchurch Decem… Lance Wiggs on The future of food exports fro… Lance Wiggs on The future of food exports fro…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Netguide, Stuff, Trade Me, Pimp my plane.....
- Investing on the dot - Syft
- Synergy is now Fronde
- The Baupost story
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- Lovely article on Brendon McCullum by Dylan Cleaver thecricketmonthly.com/story/930801/a… • 7 hours ago
- Baby Ada's penguins meet grandad's almost 80-year old penguin. https://t.co/ZsNsRLgPGF • 1 day ago
- @jack no. Non. Nyet. This is why @tweetbot exists - the @Twitter clients are dreadful and getting worse. • 1 day ago
- @traskjd @BR3NDA @aurynn @FlyAirNZ does it depend on the type of ticket you purchase? • 1 day ago
- @DuncanShand @bwagy lol. • 2 days ago
- @KirstiGrant better to take 6 and provide an excuse for shopping. • 2 days ago
- @keith_ng ghostbusters of course • 2 days ago
- @rmi I hope the two facts are unrelated • 2 days ago
- @tauhenare Great result - just really happy it worked out so well for you. @200sq • 3 days ago
- RT @tauhenare: @lancewiggs Bro, was an awesome job by @200sq worked so hard to get us a sale, thanks to all involved. #SM sells #thanks Lan… • 3 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: iPad
A year ago, in The Steps for Apple beyond iPhone 5, I tried to map out the future of the iOS product range – focussing on the iPhone as the base. Let’s review how it went, and look at the next … Continue reading
A great look at how important the iPhone has been to Apple’s success over at Bullcross. My favorite chart is below. The last two quarters are projections: During this seismic shift in revenue source Apple’s overall revenue rose from $24 … Continue reading
Thanks to Rob Isaac, who sent 6 eager new iPad owners instructions the other day, here’s how to open a US iTunes account. You can have multiple iTunes accounts, and one of them can (should) be a USA account. If … Continue reading
These are some very rough notes that I wrote to prepare for an interview on Radio New Zealand yesterday. I wrote the note, and am posting this from, the iPad. This morning I bought six ipads into New Zealand – … Continue reading
It’s hard to be objective about the iPad, which I acquired in San Jose on launch day, yesterday. The reason I bought it (and the reason I suspect I have orders for several more) is to try to figure out … Continue reading
What better way to test iPhone apps on the iPad than to check out ones that I am involved with. Here is Lingopal: It’s in full screen (2x) mose, and really is enormous. If you tilt the screen horizontal then … Continue reading