Other Governance Roles
Nick Hodgson on Killer Whales in Auckland… Sanjeet Gona on Tracking the performance of th… Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money?
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Punakaiki Fund news: New Funding and Vibe Communications
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Males only?
- Investing on the dot - Syft
- Posts I like
- RSS feeds now on Stuff
- RT @egesther: +1 @AnnaGConnell Remember Justine Sacco? As in #hasjustinelandedyet? Incredible post from the guy who set it all off http://t… • 6 hours ago
- @dylanbland some open days, some closed days perhaps. • 19 hours ago
- It's rush hour on Franklin Road http://t.co/cIBDmXjyvx • 20 hours ago
- Now is a really good time to drive up Franklin Rd. (Which should be closed to traffic @AKLdesignchamp ) http://t.co/4ZyogB0Jmy • 20 hours ago
- @farmgeek @southernlimitnz that's an awesome chart • 21 hours ago
- RT @farmgeek: @southernlimitnz in adjusted dollars, oil price is still higher than most of the last 100 years... twitter.com/thebubblebubbl… • 21 hours ago
- @fmcmac it was seen as a giveaway by many at the time. I'd take getting the money back as a huge victory. • 21 hours ago
- RT @SiobhanBulfin: Today has been a very good day. • 23 hours ago
- $426 billion for the TARP (Troubled Assets Relief Program) by US Govt - has now made a net profit of $15.3 billion. money.cnn.com/2014/12/19/new… • 23 hours ago
- @ChrisKeall @Paxatron @jeremybank ok - how about if Iran made that movie? • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: iPad
A year ago, in The Steps for Apple beyond iPhone 5, I tried to map out the future of the iOS product range – focussing on the iPhone as the base. Let’s review how it went, and look at the next … Continue reading
A great look at how important the iPhone has been to Apple’s success over at Bullcross. My favorite chart is below. The last two quarters are projections: During this seismic shift in revenue source Apple’s overall revenue rose from $24 … Continue reading
Thanks to Rob Isaac, who sent 6 eager new iPad owners instructions the other day, here’s how to open a US iTunes account. You can have multiple iTunes accounts, and one of them can (should) be a USA account. If … Continue reading
These are some very rough notes that I wrote to prepare for an interview on Radio New Zealand yesterday. I wrote the note, and am posting this from, the iPad. This morning I bought six ipads into New Zealand – … Continue reading
It’s hard to be objective about the iPad, which I acquired in San Jose on launch day, yesterday. The reason I bought it (and the reason I suspect I have orders for several more) is to try to figure out … Continue reading
What better way to test iPhone apps on the iPad than to check out ones that I am involved with. Here is Lingopal: It’s in full screen (2x) mose, and really is enormous. If you tilt the screen horizontal then … Continue reading