Other Governance Roles
Sanjeet Gona on Tracking the performance of th… Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? James on Don’t cough on me
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- BNZ doesn't get it. Time to change banks
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- @vlcnz that's coming. Plenty of folks there not into white powder. • 7 hours ago
- @StuFlemingNZ flying down now, there for drinks I think. • 9 hours ago
- So yes - China Presidential visit is a big deal. • 9 hours ago
- I missed #nethuisouth today. One guy next to me flew back early from Florida, and the other guy flew back early from China. #ttrpt • 9 hours ago
- A real privilege to be at the NZ showcase lunch for President Xi Jinping today. It's amazing how much respect and trade China and NZ have. • 9 hours ago
- RT @Kiwiseabreeze: At #nethuisouth - @internetnz has funding available for Canterbury region projects - look online for details • 15 hours ago
- @dylanbland I wasn’t the purchaser. But yes, purchased ages ago, downloaded on the day and now mostly 3 stars • 1 day ago
- @dylanbland awesome - at the warehouse? • 1 day ago
- The world's first buyers of some Nintendo thing. #newNintendo3DS http://t.co/gnwWItx4eP • 1 day ago
- Current umm status. http://t.co/0sE7eHHabN • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: iPad
A year ago, in The Steps for Apple beyond iPhone 5, I tried to map out the future of the iOS product range – focussing on the iPhone as the base. Let’s review how it went, and look at the next … Continue reading
A great look at how important the iPhone has been to Apple’s success over at Bullcross. My favorite chart is below. The last two quarters are projections: During this seismic shift in revenue source Apple’s overall revenue rose from $24 … Continue reading
Thanks to Rob Isaac, who sent 6 eager new iPad owners instructions the other day, here’s how to open a US iTunes account. You can have multiple iTunes accounts, and one of them can (should) be a USA account. If … Continue reading
These are some very rough notes that I wrote to prepare for an interview on Radio New Zealand yesterday. I wrote the note, and am posting this from, the iPad. This morning I bought six ipads into New Zealand – … Continue reading
It’s hard to be objective about the iPad, which I acquired in San Jose on launch day, yesterday. The reason I bought it (and the reason I suspect I have orders for several more) is to try to figure out … Continue reading
What better way to test iPhone apps on the iPad than to check out ones that I am involved with. Here is Lingopal: It’s in full screen (2x) mose, and really is enormous. If you tilt the screen horizontal then … Continue reading