Other Governance Roles
Hugh Rose on The comics of climate cha… sue mccabe on How do we solve the Gender… Tony on How do we solve the Gender… RVGrin on The end of Kiwibank? Nat on How do we solve the Gender…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- Contact Lance
- Feeling sad to be missing TIN100, transport and other important events. Important policy debates for this election. • 1 hour ago
- @nzben @ChrisKeall increase in revenue year on year. • 3 hours ago
- @themorgan @barnaclebarnes go to system settings --> no wtf just happened --> this thing is such a pos --> how did I end up here -->&:!F?!: • 3 hours ago
- RT @NZAmbassadorEU: At Rio+20 1.37m votes for top rec: "take concrete steps to eliminate fossil-fuel subsidies" But NO reference to this in… • 4 hours ago
- RT @davemosk: This obnoxious autoreply is only a micron above @davemcclure 's legendary response. http://t.co/cfJSrfVKwJ • 12 hours ago
- We learned about this on @OurFarSouth - the Southern Ocean bit. So it's not news for science. We also threw in some Argos floats. #ttrpt • 17 hours ago
- RT @EconBizFin: The mystery of the pause in global warming may have been solved econ.st/1rx39YF • 17 hours ago
- @rmi @jsrnz @ri I quite liked the hover feature. Are you sure that's not real? • 22 hours ago
- @jsrnz @rmi @ri is it wrong that I got most annoyed with the zooming in for Risk? It's board sized. Don't zoom in. You too iPad software. • 22 hours ago
- @ri @rmi and said ad is where? • 23 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: iPad
A year ago, in The Steps for Apple beyond iPhone 5, I tried to map out the future of the iOS product range – focussing on the iPhone as the base. Let’s review how it went, and look at the next … Continue reading
A great look at how important the iPhone has been to Apple’s success over at Bullcross. My favorite chart is below. The last two quarters are projections: During this seismic shift in revenue source Apple’s overall revenue rose from $24 … Continue reading
Thanks to Rob Isaac, who sent 6 eager new iPad owners instructions the other day, here’s how to open a US iTunes account. You can have multiple iTunes accounts, and one of them can (should) be a USA account. If … Continue reading
These are some very rough notes that I wrote to prepare for an interview on Radio New Zealand yesterday. I wrote the note, and am posting this from, the iPad. This morning I bought six ipads into New Zealand – … Continue reading
It’s hard to be objective about the iPad, which I acquired in San Jose on launch day, yesterday. The reason I bought it (and the reason I suspect I have orders for several more) is to try to figure out … Continue reading
What better way to test iPhone apps on the iPad than to check out ones that I am involved with. Here is Lingopal: It’s in full screen (2x) mose, and really is enormous. If you tilt the screen horizontal then … Continue reading