Other Governance Roles
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- The product lifecycle - as explained by Apple
- Bad Stuff, bad Cadbury
- Novopay: credit due for the progress
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- About Lance
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- #lazyweb where is the cheapest place to buy book boxes and other moving boxes in Wellington? • 2 hours ago
- RT @200sq: One for @lancewiggs Parked on steep hill, no chocks, tires straight, wouldn't want to be the houses down the bottom http://t.co/… • 3 hours ago
- Part of the wonder of Mandela is that those who were against him are now espousing his virtues. How is that not good? • 12 hours ago
- @wicnz apparently he is controlling my mind with his reptilian powers. But paracetamol is still nasty stuff. • 12 hours ago
- @robhosking @tcs0 urrgh. Thinning blood a good thing for many folks, not for others. • 13 hours ago
- @nzsd @amatix that explains my tweet to @szechuan • 13 hours ago
- @DylanReeve @szechuan @rmi point about author taken. Point about drug remains. • 13 hours ago
- RT @rmi: @lancewiggs While it's true that paracetamol is both hepatotoxic and has a surprisingly narrow therapeutic index, that article is … • 13 hours ago
- @szechuan Nasty person that (protocols of the ….) • 13 hours ago
- @amatix books.google.co.nz/books/about/As… Well worth a read • 14 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: iPad
A year ago, in The Steps for Apple beyond iPhone 5, I tried to map out the future of the iOS product range – focussing on the iPhone as the base. Let’s review how it went, and look at the next … Continue reading
A great look at how important the iPhone has been to Apple’s success over at Bullcross. My favorite chart is below. The last two quarters are projections: During this seismic shift in revenue source Apple’s overall revenue rose from $24 … Continue reading
Thanks to Rob Isaac, who sent 6 eager new iPad owners instructions the other day, here’s how to open a US iTunes account. You can have multiple iTunes accounts, and one of them can (should) be a USA account. If … Continue reading
These are some very rough notes that I wrote to prepare for an interview on Radio New Zealand yesterday. I wrote the note, and am posting this from, the iPad. This morning I bought six ipads into New Zealand – … Continue reading
It’s hard to be objective about the iPad, which I acquired in San Jose on launch day, yesterday. The reason I bought it (and the reason I suspect I have orders for several more) is to try to figure out … Continue reading
What better way to test iPhone apps on the iPad than to check out ones that I am involved with. Here is Lingopal: It’s in full screen (2x) mose, and really is enormous. If you tilt the screen horizontal then … Continue reading
I’ve picked up an iPad (and hopefully several more for some other folks) here in San Francisco, and decided to test it out on a host of sites. Some pass, some fail and some need some work. This is a … Continue reading
Missed Steve Jobs and the iPad introduction? Rest assured thanks to Neil Curtis you can catch up on all of the adjectives in under 3 minutes. Found via TUAW, and yes the website of Neil is a bit different.