Other Governance Roles
Sanjeet Gona on Tracking the performance of th… Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? James on Don’t cough on me
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Portfolio Disclosure Oct 2014
- SellShed shedding money?
- Define Instruments Expands into South Africa
- About Lance
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Tracking the performance of the 1 hour Xero model
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- @rowansimpson do your own one. But you knew that. • 3 hours ago
- @merxplat sounds like @Kiwiseabreeze to me • 4 hours ago
- Waiting for more penguins http://t.co/BTn4U2eLka • 4 hours ago
- @rowansimpson 10 billion. • 4 hours ago
- @rowansimpson I'm enjoying this new series of tweets. • 5 hours ago
- @wasabicube @GreatDismal got mine on Kindle the other day. US store. Send gift cards to yourself. • 6 hours ago
- @malachistudionz pretty sure @bowmast would like the doodle person though • 6 hours ago
- Fleurs at Moeraki. Stunning fresh fish deliciously prepared and served by folks who really care. http://t.co/3FWh6u9vKq • 9 hours ago
- RT @thereaIbanksy: Strong people stand up for themselves, but stronger people stand up for others. • 12 hours ago
- RT @socialspace: After today I’m much better informed about health & safety & penguins. Thanks @lancewiggs! #uxdd • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: iPad
A year ago, in The Steps for Apple beyond iPhone 5, I tried to map out the future of the iOS product range – focussing on the iPhone as the base. Let’s review how it went, and look at the next … Continue reading
A great look at how important the iPhone has been to Apple’s success over at Bullcross. My favorite chart is below. The last two quarters are projections: During this seismic shift in revenue source Apple’s overall revenue rose from $24 … Continue reading
Thanks to Rob Isaac, who sent 6 eager new iPad owners instructions the other day, here’s how to open a US iTunes account. You can have multiple iTunes accounts, and one of them can (should) be a USA account. If … Continue reading
These are some very rough notes that I wrote to prepare for an interview on Radio New Zealand yesterday. I wrote the note, and am posting this from, the iPad. This morning I bought six ipads into New Zealand – … Continue reading
It’s hard to be objective about the iPad, which I acquired in San Jose on launch day, yesterday. The reason I bought it (and the reason I suspect I have orders for several more) is to try to figure out … Continue reading
What better way to test iPhone apps on the iPad than to check out ones that I am involved with. Here is Lingopal: It’s in full screen (2x) mose, and really is enormous. If you tilt the screen horizontal then … Continue reading