Other Governance Roles
Hugh Rose on The comics of climate cha… sue mccabe on How do we solve the Gender… Tony on How do we solve the Gender… RVGrin on The end of Kiwibank? Nat on How do we solve the Gender…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Sell your house privately in New Zealand - the book.
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- Pocketsmith: Advanced personal financial management
- About Lance
- BBD CEO Summit - John Brackenridge (NZ Merino Co)
- @CJ_NZ I think InternetMana was driven by FB ads. I don't use FB. • 1 hour ago
- For me @NZGreens own Twitter and @NZNationalParty owns billboards. Younger folks say they are seeing InternetMana owning online. #ttrpt • 3 hours ago
- Pondering how different people/demographics have seen very different exposure to each of the political parties, even from the same media. • 4 hours ago
- RT @PatrickCrewdson: Good to know that voters can still enrol as late as tomorrow elections.org.nz/voters/enrol-c… • 9 hours ago
- RT @nzben: So @vendhq is really truly properly coming to Wellington. I'd love to talk to JS/Angluar devs, OO/API/Backend devs, and QA peeps… • 1 day ago
- @farmgeek @NZGreens lovely pickup from the Finns - and the basket is a nice touch. • 1 day ago
- RT @publicaddress: The plan against the rebuild - a ‘Once in Lifetime’ extract, from @EricCrampton (note today’s AK launch event info) http… • 1 day ago
- @GarethMP @NZGreens huge. • 1 day ago
- @treitnauer Yes - I use zoom.us for personal meetings. • 1 day ago
- @aschiff more than $0 • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: iPad
A year ago, in The Steps for Apple beyond iPhone 5, I tried to map out the future of the iOS product range – focussing on the iPhone as the base. Let’s review how it went, and look at the next … Continue reading
A great look at how important the iPhone has been to Apple’s success over at Bullcross. My favorite chart is below. The last two quarters are projections: During this seismic shift in revenue source Apple’s overall revenue rose from $24 … Continue reading
Thanks to Rob Isaac, who sent 6 eager new iPad owners instructions the other day, here’s how to open a US iTunes account. You can have multiple iTunes accounts, and one of them can (should) be a USA account. If … Continue reading
These are some very rough notes that I wrote to prepare for an interview on Radio New Zealand yesterday. I wrote the note, and am posting this from, the iPad. This morning I bought six ipads into New Zealand – … Continue reading
It’s hard to be objective about the iPad, which I acquired in San Jose on launch day, yesterday. The reason I bought it (and the reason I suspect I have orders for several more) is to try to figure out … Continue reading
What better way to test iPhone apps on the iPad than to check out ones that I am involved with. Here is Lingopal: It’s in full screen (2x) mose, and really is enormous. If you tilt the screen horizontal then … Continue reading