Other Governance Roles
Sanjeet Gona on Tracking the performance of th… Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? James on Don’t cough on me
- Tracking the performance of the 1 hour Xero model
- Don't cough on me
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- SellShed shedding money?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Valuing Xero - in 1 hour
- About Lance
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- The end of Kiwibank?
- @AklTransport NO - you should be capturing this (and all) feedback. • 2 hours ago
- @vivster81 Amateurs. Always fight a land war in Asia. @KeriHenare @DylanReeve • 20 hours ago
- @KeriHenare It’s all second tier stuff. Keep, err, learning.. @DylanReeve • 20 hours ago
- @Vulcan94 There’s a set of skills you get as a strategy consultant that it looks like they want, AND everybody at @vendhq gets shit done :-) • 20 hours ago
- @DylanReeve is right - Risk is far more appropriate. Also Civ. @KeriHenare • 20 hours ago
- There’s a great VP of Strategy job going at Vend. Looking at you ex strategy consultants. vend.workable.com/jobs/21229 • 20 hours ago
- @KirstiGrant jfdi of course. @rowsell • 20 hours ago
- RT @stevebiddle: So no Queen St Santa for Auckland this year because it's going to cost too much to install. Looks at @lancewiggs :p • 20 hours ago
- @pohutukawa I don't think so. Or rather: I hope not • 23 hours ago
- Caution. http://t.co/gIXD8DCLZu • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: iPad
A year ago, in The Steps for Apple beyond iPhone 5, I tried to map out the future of the iOS product range – focussing on the iPhone as the base. Let’s review how it went, and look at the next … Continue reading
A great look at how important the iPhone has been to Apple’s success over at Bullcross. My favorite chart is below. The last two quarters are projections: During this seismic shift in revenue source Apple’s overall revenue rose from $24 … Continue reading
Thanks to Rob Isaac, who sent 6 eager new iPad owners instructions the other day, here’s how to open a US iTunes account. You can have multiple iTunes accounts, and one of them can (should) be a USA account. If … Continue reading
These are some very rough notes that I wrote to prepare for an interview on Radio New Zealand yesterday. I wrote the note, and am posting this from, the iPad. This morning I bought six ipads into New Zealand – … Continue reading
It’s hard to be objective about the iPad, which I acquired in San Jose on launch day, yesterday. The reason I bought it (and the reason I suspect I have orders for several more) is to try to figure out … Continue reading
What better way to test iPhone apps on the iPad than to check out ones that I am involved with. Here is Lingopal: It’s in full screen (2x) mose, and really is enormous. If you tilt the screen horizontal then … Continue reading