Other Governance Roles
Valerie Lopez on If nobody owns your mortgage n… Keri Eagan on Do Oxfam, Amnesty and World Vi… Gary Hudson on If nobody owns your mortgage n… Cox Lujon on If nobody owns your mortgage n… Cox Lujon on If nobody owns your mortgage n…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Contact Lance
- Buyers and Sellers guide to Web Design and Development firms
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- A new power company? No.
- “Australians bet more money on the Melbourne Cup each year than they put in venture capital funds” brw.com.au/p/entrepreneur… • 9 hours ago
- @nzben bollocks to that - undertaking is awesome. @PublicationsPro • 1 day ago
- @mr45144 The rule-book <> the actual rules in effect, which vary by location, often town. the@CJ_NZ • 1 day ago
- @CJ_NZ a keep left rule (nor this) won’t change the behaviour (lessons from >70 countries motorcycled). @mr45144 • 1 day ago
- @nzsd except that their opponents are among those few, and will use this to (rightly) ridicule. @MaxRobitzsch • 1 day ago
- RT @toxaq: @lancewiggs and once again hypocritical. They rail against the holiday highway and now want to subsidise road holidays. • 1 day ago
- What’s on earth are @nzlabour trying to do with their policy? There is so much to do on transport policy and they choose slow trucks #rpt • 1 day ago
- I agree: “Transport Gerry Brownlee said that the policies were "poorly thought through" and "a joke". nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/articl… • 1 day ago
- RT @DarienFenton: At cycling rally at Parliament today. Too many deaths http://t.co/CZUIqwYbhW • 1 day ago
- @Dermottr you seem to be advocating for dictatorship. Are you sure you want to be doing this? • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: iPad
A year ago, in The Steps for Apple beyond iPhone 5, I tried to map out the future of the iOS product range – focussing on the iPhone as the base. Let’s review how it went, and look at the next … Continue reading
A great look at how important the iPhone has been to Apple’s success over at Bullcross. My favorite chart is below. The last two quarters are projections: During this seismic shift in revenue source Apple’s overall revenue rose from $24 … Continue reading
Thanks to Rob Isaac, who sent 6 eager new iPad owners instructions the other day, here’s how to open a US iTunes account. You can have multiple iTunes accounts, and one of them can (should) be a USA account. If … Continue reading
These are some very rough notes that I wrote to prepare for an interview on Radio New Zealand yesterday. I wrote the note, and am posting this from, the iPad. This morning I bought six ipads into New Zealand – … Continue reading
It’s hard to be objective about the iPad, which I acquired in San Jose on launch day, yesterday. The reason I bought it (and the reason I suspect I have orders for several more) is to try to figure out … Continue reading
What better way to test iPhone apps on the iPad than to check out ones that I am involved with. Here is Lingopal: It’s in full screen (2x) mose, and really is enormous. If you tilt the screen horizontal then … Continue reading
I’ve picked up an iPad (and hopefully several more for some other folks) here in San Francisco, and decided to test it out on a host of sites. Some pass, some fail and some need some work. This is a … Continue reading
Missed Steve Jobs and the iPad introduction? Rest assured thanks to Neil Curtis you can catch up on all of the adjectives in under 3 minutes. Found via TUAW, and yes the website of Neil is a bit different.