Other Governance Roles
Angelique Jon Green on Finding great advice and advis… Paul Spence (@Genius… on Finding great advice and advis… robsuisted on When broken forecasting means… ITguy on The end of Kiwibank? ITguy on The end of Kiwibank?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- The end of Kiwibank?
- Finding great advice and advisors for founders
- Investing on the dot - Syft
- About Lance
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- A new power company? No.
- OH “@NZGreens are completely out-organising @nzlabour.” Amazing that the crunchier party is the one that is so much more professional. • 12 hours ago
- This High Tech Capital site from Wellington is fantastic. hightechcapital.co.nz Your move @Auckland_NZ • 20 hours ago
- Babymetal. dailydot.com/lol/babymetal-… • 1 day ago
- I’ve now watched more of the Paralympics than the Olympics - thanks to @attitude_tv Live streaming: attitudelive.com/paralympics/wa… • 1 day ago
- @stevenljoyce Pumpkin Growth Agenda seems to have worked well.. • 1 day ago
- RT @perthtones: confirmed: @SenatorLudlam wrote the viral video speech himself on flight from Perth to Canberra #nospin http://t.co/d3L… • 1 day ago
- @nzkoz maybe. The phrase "political figure" could be applied to loud mouthed funders too. • 1 day ago
- @Seanjm72 surely the only other prominent male MP in Auckland is the PM. • 1 day ago
- @nzkoz but if I know the answer and write then I would clearly be in breach. So I'm going to stick with guessing. • 1 day ago
- Is it slander to guess a name? Is it natural justice to be forced to provide limited facts so that wrong guesses are made? #Namesuppression • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: iPad
A year ago, in The Steps for Apple beyond iPhone 5, I tried to map out the future of the iOS product range – focussing on the iPhone as the base. Let’s review how it went, and look at the next … Continue reading
A great look at how important the iPhone has been to Apple’s success over at Bullcross. My favorite chart is below. The last two quarters are projections: During this seismic shift in revenue source Apple’s overall revenue rose from $24 … Continue reading
Thanks to Rob Isaac, who sent 6 eager new iPad owners instructions the other day, here’s how to open a US iTunes account. You can have multiple iTunes accounts, and one of them can (should) be a USA account. If … Continue reading
These are some very rough notes that I wrote to prepare for an interview on Radio New Zealand yesterday. I wrote the note, and am posting this from, the iPad. This morning I bought six ipads into New Zealand – … Continue reading
It’s hard to be objective about the iPad, which I acquired in San Jose on launch day, yesterday. The reason I bought it (and the reason I suspect I have orders for several more) is to try to figure out … Continue reading
What better way to test iPhone apps on the iPad than to check out ones that I am involved with. Here is Lingopal: It’s in full screen (2x) mose, and really is enormous. If you tilt the screen horizontal then … Continue reading
I’ve picked up an iPad (and hopefully several more for some other folks) here in San Francisco, and decided to test it out on a host of sites. Some pass, some fail and some need some work. This is a … Continue reading
Missed Steve Jobs and the iPad introduction? Rest assured thanks to Neil Curtis you can catch up on all of the adjectives in under 3 minutes. Found via TUAW, and yes the website of Neil is a bit different.