Other Governance Roles
- Ten things we know, and we assume you know
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- The non-visible community
- Standing again for InternetNZ Council
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Buyers and Sellers guide to Web Design and Development firms
- Favorite posts - reboot
- About Lance
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- @ChrisKeall there shortly. #media3 – 32 minutes ago
- @szechuan @barnaclebarnes ‘sizzling’ – 1 hour ago
- .@szechuan @nzkoz @barnaclebarnes nothing that’s not on the pre-reg website. Which incidentally is here: Punakaikifund.co.nz – 1 hour ago
- Ten things we know, and we assume you know wp.me/p2eky-1fN – 3 hours ago
- @teri_abel noted. Meanwhile I’ve always assumed that anything typed into a computer is fair game for agencies. It’s whether they care. – 3 hours ago
- “I don’t think there has been a more exciting market to build a software business than in NZ at the moment.” - Craig Richardson, Wynyard – 3 hours ago
- Getting both sides - watching Wynyard Group investor talk while reading compelling Snowden interview: guardian.co.uk/world/2013/jun… – 4 hours ago
- Amazon has strategic intent of well beyond a decade. Google has installed software on hundreds of millions of computers & phones. #innovest – 4 hours ago
- RT @NZTEnews: Check out a terrific new resource, our Māori cultural kit: ow.ly/m7XlG – 5 hours ago
- RT @economicsNZ: Rating agencies pimped their arses off, statistics suggest. Enough to close them down? Prosecution stats so far...?http://… – 5 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: iPad
A year ago, in The Steps for Apple beyond iPhone 5, I tried to map out the future of the iOS product range – focussing on the iPhone as the base. Let’s review how it went, and look at the next … Continue reading
A great look at how important the iPhone has been to Apple’s success over at Bullcross. My favorite chart is below. The last two quarters are projections: During this seismic shift in revenue source Apple’s overall revenue rose from $24 … Continue reading
Thanks to Rob Isaac, who sent 6 eager new iPad owners instructions the other day, here’s how to open a US iTunes account. You can have multiple iTunes accounts, and one of them can (should) be a USA account. If … Continue reading
These are some very rough notes that I wrote to prepare for an interview on Radio New Zealand yesterday. I wrote the note, and am posting this from, the iPad. This morning I bought six ipads into New Zealand – … Continue reading
It’s hard to be objective about the iPad, which I acquired in San Jose on launch day, yesterday. The reason I bought it (and the reason I suspect I have orders for several more) is to try to figure out … Continue reading
What better way to test iPhone apps on the iPad than to check out ones that I am involved with. Here is Lingopal: It’s in full screen (2x) mose, and really is enormous. If you tilt the screen horizontal then … Continue reading
I’ve picked up an iPad (and hopefully several more for some other folks) here in San Francisco, and decided to test it out on a host of sites. Some pass, some fail and some need some work. This is a … Continue reading
Missed Steve Jobs and the iPad introduction? Rest assured thanks to Neil Curtis you can catch up on all of the adjectives in under 3 minutes. Found via TUAW, and yes the website of Neil is a bit different.