Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on Why we need Skypath Phil Moore on Why we need Skypath Hayden on Join us for the Agribusiness I… Lance Wiggs on Join us for the Agribusiness I… Hayden on Join us for the Agribusiness I…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- BNZ doesn't get it. Time to change banks
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- Let me pay my bill Contact Energy
- SellShed shedding money?
- I'm 100% Irish
- @benkepes @BuddleFindlay a lot cheaper and better having a barista than buying in or using lawyers to make coffee. • 7 hours ago
- @TransportBlog how many people on each side I wonder. • 11 hours ago
- “We have a barista if that changes your mind” @BuddleFindlay does it right http://t.co/tXqHQv2cS3 • 11 hours ago
- RT @farmgeek: What do we say to our Pacific neighbours who supported NZ's UN Security Council bid? #Snowden • 12 hours ago
- Now it’s @rowsell with the topic again pricing. But the data is fake sadly. http://t.co/f3nd60yTGZ • 1 day ago
- Now hearing from @DaleClareburt from @WeirdlyHub. Tonight’s @floundersclub topic is pricing. http://t.co/6IbhPuxT2c • 1 day ago
- Of course the best way to navigate legal docs is to keep them very simple. Last Punakiki Fund shareholders agreement signed was 22 pages. • 1 day ago
- Interesting to see @pagemap presentation at @floundersclub, trying to help navigation of complex legal docs. • 1 day ago
- Hearing about Infusionsoft. Nice. infusionsoft.com • 1 day ago
- Apparently Movac is a “business accelerator”. @PhilMcCaw @MarkVivianNZ stuff.co.nz/business/bette… • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: iPad
A year ago, in The Steps for Apple beyond iPhone 5, I tried to map out the future of the iOS product range – focussing on the iPhone as the base. Let’s review how it went, and look at the next … Continue reading
A great look at how important the iPhone has been to Apple’s success over at Bullcross. My favorite chart is below. The last two quarters are projections: During this seismic shift in revenue source Apple’s overall revenue rose from $24 … Continue reading
Thanks to Rob Isaac, who sent 6 eager new iPad owners instructions the other day, here’s how to open a US iTunes account. You can have multiple iTunes accounts, and one of them can (should) be a USA account. If … Continue reading
These are some very rough notes that I wrote to prepare for an interview on Radio New Zealand yesterday. I wrote the note, and am posting this from, the iPad. This morning I bought six ipads into New Zealand – … Continue reading
It’s hard to be objective about the iPad, which I acquired in San Jose on launch day, yesterday. The reason I bought it (and the reason I suspect I have orders for several more) is to try to figure out … Continue reading
What better way to test iPhone apps on the iPad than to check out ones that I am involved with. Here is Lingopal: It’s in full screen (2x) mose, and really is enormous. If you tilt the screen horizontal then … Continue reading