Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… tristanmarris on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… Chris Werry (@chrisw… on When will electric cars take… @CJ_NZ on When will electric cars take… Juha Saarinen (@juha… on When will electric cars take…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- I'm 100% Irish
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- Enrolling in Budget's Fastbreak is Easy!
- BBD CEO Summit - John Brackenridge (NZ Merino Co)
- Tracking your portfolio - Sharesight enters the market
- Whisky and More delivers
- RT @mikiszikszai: I’ve been thinking about the refugee quota issue. There is a lot more to this than just doubling the quota. Here goes… • 2 hours ago
- @vivster81 @rmi tell me more about this eating day. • 5 hours ago
- RT @techlawnz: 16 downloads of our director resignation letter today. Will the last NZ director turn the lights off on the way out? http://… • 5 hours ago
- @rmi @WhitireiaCampus Rob you don’t need to speak to deserve random baked goods. • 5 hours ago
- Stunning thank you gift from Ann at @WhitireiaCampus AA++ will speak again. http://t.co/nEl6aQcEBH • 7 hours ago
- .@lightweight @kyhwana @slyall @ardrigh @nzcach @HugeAlf Pertinent video by Chris Boardman vimeo.com/135884468 • 1 day ago
- @ardrigh their B roads are similar to our state highways - same issues. @IanTLS @slyall • 1 day ago
- @ardrigh Yes - and it’s not safe to pass if it’s not safe to pass. Death is on the line. @IanTLS @slyall • 1 day ago
- .@IanTLS do as they do in France - trucks slow right down until safe to pass. Their roads are much better too. @ardrigh @slyall • 1 day ago
- If a minimum distance from a cyclist is “not practical” then it’s not safe to pass. So don’t. stuff.co.nz/motoring/news/… • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: iPad
A year ago, in The Steps for Apple beyond iPhone 5, I tried to map out the future of the iOS product range – focussing on the iPhone as the base. Let’s review how it went, and look at the next … Continue reading
A great look at how important the iPhone has been to Apple’s success over at Bullcross. My favorite chart is below. The last two quarters are projections: During this seismic shift in revenue source Apple’s overall revenue rose from $24 … Continue reading
Thanks to Rob Isaac, who sent 6 eager new iPad owners instructions the other day, here’s how to open a US iTunes account. You can have multiple iTunes accounts, and one of them can (should) be a USA account. If … Continue reading
These are some very rough notes that I wrote to prepare for an interview on Radio New Zealand yesterday. I wrote the note, and am posting this from, the iPad. This morning I bought six ipads into New Zealand – … Continue reading
It’s hard to be objective about the iPad, which I acquired in San Jose on launch day, yesterday. The reason I bought it (and the reason I suspect I have orders for several more) is to try to figure out … Continue reading
What better way to test iPhone apps on the iPad than to check out ones that I am involved with. Here is Lingopal: It’s in full screen (2x) mose, and really is enormous. If you tilt the screen horizontal then … Continue reading