Other Governance Roles
Hugh Rose on The comics of climate cha… sue mccabe on How do we solve the Gender… Tony on How do we solve the Gender… RVGrin on The end of Kiwibank? Nat on How do we solve the Gender…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- RSS feeds now on Stuff
- BNZ doesn't get it. Time to change banks
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- A new power company? No.
- Sorry Freestate Coffee in London, you have not broken the long drought between good coffees. • 16 hours ago
- RT @danbowden: Anyone in or near London wan't a job working for Xero! PM me if you have administration experience or anything to... http://… • 16 hours ago
- RT @hilary_cook: We're celebrating over a billion software errors processed by @raygunio and counting! buff.ly/1nSH2n1 http://t.co/O… • 19 hours ago
- @BruceHoult compare to Xperia z2? At 3x the price.... • 1 day ago
- RT @NZTEnews: 'Invest for Growth' is the theme for @MORGO_NZ 2014. Early bird rates are still available here: ow.ly/zqtyR • 1 day ago
- RT @farmgeek: Morgan, Simmons & Guthrie pull no punches: "The time for dumb and dirty economic growth is past" garethsworld.com/blog/environme… On ya… • 2 days ago
- RT @kiwilark: What a read on taxes in Australia - and not paying them... Taxing change of titles at Google Australia bit.ly/UlVxIZ • 2 days ago
- RT @NZ_Global: NZ ranks number one globally for protecting investors - The World Bank #G20YEA #B20 #ABW ow.ly/3nn3Xy • 3 days ago
- RT @roddrury: Let me just say that again. 8 years ago 4 people in an apartment. Now we pay 350,000 Aussies. xero.com/blog/2014/07/a… http://t… • 4 days ago
- @JimmyC_NZ let's not ever forget that. But let's also not forget this was preventable on several levels, as every incident is. • 5 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: iPad
A year ago, in The Steps for Apple beyond iPhone 5, I tried to map out the future of the iOS product range – focussing on the iPhone as the base. Let’s review how it went, and look at the next … Continue reading
A great look at how important the iPhone has been to Apple’s success over at Bullcross. My favorite chart is below. The last two quarters are projections: During this seismic shift in revenue source Apple’s overall revenue rose from $24 … Continue reading
Thanks to Rob Isaac, who sent 6 eager new iPad owners instructions the other day, here’s how to open a US iTunes account. You can have multiple iTunes accounts, and one of them can (should) be a USA account. If … Continue reading
These are some very rough notes that I wrote to prepare for an interview on Radio New Zealand yesterday. I wrote the note, and am posting this from, the iPad. This morning I bought six ipads into New Zealand – … Continue reading
It’s hard to be objective about the iPad, which I acquired in San Jose on launch day, yesterday. The reason I bought it (and the reason I suspect I have orders for several more) is to try to figure out … Continue reading
What better way to test iPhone apps on the iPad than to check out ones that I am involved with. Here is Lingopal: It’s in full screen (2x) mose, and really is enormous. If you tilt the screen horizontal then … Continue reading
I’ve picked up an iPad (and hopefully several more for some other folks) here in San Francisco, and decided to test it out on a host of sites. Some pass, some fail and some need some work. This is a … Continue reading
Missed Steve Jobs and the iPad introduction? Rest assured thanks to Neil Curtis you can catch up on all of the adjectives in under 3 minutes. Found via TUAW, and yes the website of Neil is a bit different.