Other Governance Roles
Hugh Rose on The comics of climate cha… sue mccabe on How do we solve the Gender… Tony on How do we solve the Gender… RVGrin on The end of Kiwibank? Nat on How do we solve the Gender…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- About Lance
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- Direct Broking versus eTrade - Fees
- A new power company? No.
- RT @HisFeministMama: This comic does a good job of demonstrating the frustrating loop of trying to explain sexual harassment/assault. http:… • 11 hours ago
- @ChrisKeall I think Greece's Golden Dawn changed to National Dawn, if extreme right wing parties count. • 11 hours ago
- RT @ksuyin: The French do the best chemtrails http://t.co/lb9FQTNvp3 • 11 hours ago
- @StuFlemingNZ if so then no need to throw away a legacy. • 11 hours ago
- .@nzheraldbiz changing your name after a history of poor performance changes nothing. @TelecomNZ is an upcoming example. Change the business • 12 hours ago
- @toxaq seems a terrible time in the morning to endure the pain of G+… • 19 hours ago
- @nzkoz Brilliant - congrats to everyone. • 19 hours ago
- @AlisonBallance However those charismatic megafauna drive funding - for themselves, but also for other species? • 21 hours ago
- @StuFlemingNZ I’m picking a massive (yet strangely non-injurious) pile up 100m from the finish & Jack Bauer to coast through for the win. • 22 hours ago
- Readying for the race #letour http://t.co/JseGoG85PW • 23 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: iPad
A year ago, in The Steps for Apple beyond iPhone 5, I tried to map out the future of the iOS product range – focussing on the iPhone as the base. Let’s review how it went, and look at the next … Continue reading
A great look at how important the iPhone has been to Apple’s success over at Bullcross. My favorite chart is below. The last two quarters are projections: During this seismic shift in revenue source Apple’s overall revenue rose from $24 … Continue reading
Thanks to Rob Isaac, who sent 6 eager new iPad owners instructions the other day, here’s how to open a US iTunes account. You can have multiple iTunes accounts, and one of them can (should) be a USA account. If … Continue reading
These are some very rough notes that I wrote to prepare for an interview on Radio New Zealand yesterday. I wrote the note, and am posting this from, the iPad. This morning I bought six ipads into New Zealand – … Continue reading
It’s hard to be objective about the iPad, which I acquired in San Jose on launch day, yesterday. The reason I bought it (and the reason I suspect I have orders for several more) is to try to figure out … Continue reading
What better way to test iPhone apps on the iPad than to check out ones that I am involved with. Here is Lingopal: It’s in full screen (2x) mose, and really is enormous. If you tilt the screen horizontal then … Continue reading
I’ve picked up an iPad (and hopefully several more for some other folks) here in San Francisco, and decided to test it out on a host of sites. Some pass, some fail and some need some work. This is a … Continue reading
Missed Steve Jobs and the iPad introduction? Rest assured thanks to Neil Curtis you can catch up on all of the adjectives in under 3 minutes. Found via TUAW, and yes the website of Neil is a bit different.