Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… tristanmarris on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… Chris Werry (@chrisw… on When will electric cars take… @CJ_NZ on When will electric cars take… Juha Saarinen (@juha… on When will electric cars take…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- Direct Broking versus eTrade - Fees
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- About Lance
- "Sorry No" - Kiwibank fails business basics
- Vertical and Horizontal
- We've heard this music before
- Poor rich people privilege their way out of what they should paying each day in parking charges on public land. nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/articl… • 8 hours ago
- RT @CivilDefenceWKT: Update @ 122pm - SH23 closed, and pretty dodgy in some other parts. If youre drivin: Calm your farm and SLOW DOWN!! ht… • 16 hours ago
- RT @snowballnz: We've just had a spot free up in our next Investing Master Class with @lancewiggs rsvp here snowballeffect.co.nz/investing-mast… http://… • 1 day ago
- @freitasm it seems @HP didn’t test that page with iPhone. Amateur stuff for what seems to be an interesting display. • 2 days ago
- RT @ninetimesfine: Girls Learn to Code with @gatherworkshops's @tanya at @vendhq - building a bit of the Web, one <html> tag at a time. htt… • 3 days ago
- Squeegee weilders on Queen St harassing people today. @nzpolice http://t.co/5B2J2QAeV3 • 3 days ago
- @nigel_stanford @Xero hear hear. Roll on “descriptive mode” • 4 days ago
- @nzkoz dammit. Foiled again. • 4 days ago
- 4th flight successfully caught today. I’m a changed person. • 4 days ago
- @NZGreens long term power generation is going to get seriously disrupted by micro generation though. Perhaps it was actually prescient. • 4 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: iphone
A year ago, in The Steps for Apple beyond iPhone 5, I tried to map out the future of the iOS product range – focussing on the iPhone as the base. Let’s review how it went, and look at the next … Continue reading
Looking to actually use your iPhone as intended? Then you’ll need data, and l0ts of it, especially if you want to abandon the mobile data sticks and tether your phone to your computer when travelling. I’ve run the numbers from … Continue reading
Vodafone released their iPhone 4S plans, and I feel very disappointed. Vodafone have a superior number of Texts versus Telecom on all but Telecom’s most expensive plan, which matches the 2500 texts. Their voice… well who cares. Forget about the … Continue reading
It’s great for Telecom that they now have iPhone distribution rights, and that’s also great for competition in the marketplace. However I do recommend that you look closely at the fine print in their plans and be careful about your … Continue reading
Apple are releasing another iPhone, or iPhones, tomorrow, and the rest of the industry is understandably nervous. However as what is now called smartphones catch up, Apple will increasingly be playing in a space with diminishing hardware margins. Sony used … Continue reading
With iPhone pricing comparisons all the rage right now, I decided to have a first look at my Telecom XT Bill. I knew this would be entertaining, but despite everything below there is a minor victory, in that I have … Continue reading