Other Governance Roles
Hugh Rose on The comics of climate cha… sue mccabe on How do we solve the Gender… Tony on How do we solve the Gender… RVGrin on The end of Kiwibank? Nat on How do we solve the Gender…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- Contact Lance
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- NZ's regressive tax system
- Happy birthday @toxaq. What are your thoughts on the election? • 2 hours ago
- RT @tauhenare: Wake up #NZ Whatever way you vote, don't let #NZ1st choose your Govt. #VoteBlueGreenorRed this Saturday. Don't vote #Blacka… • 6 hours ago
- RT @EFF: New from @Gigaom: Apple's most recent transparency report is missing the "warrant canary" about Section 215 orders. https://t.co/E… • 6 hours ago
- Choosing to resign or exit a situation is hard. Spilling the beans is hardest. But you've only got one set of ethics nzh.tw/11327317?r=iptw • 7 hours ago
- RT @PaulBassat: We are looking for a fantastic Investment Manager in either Sydney or Melbourne. seek.com.au/Job/27301637?c… @seekjobs • 17 hours ago
- @CJ_NZ I think InternetMana was driven by FB ads. I don't use FB. • 19 hours ago
- For me @NZGreens own Twitter and @NZNationalParty owns billboards. Younger folks say they are seeing InternetMana owning online. #ttrpt • 21 hours ago
- Pondering how different people/demographics have seen very different exposure to each of the political parties, even from the same media. • 22 hours ago
- RT @PatrickCrewdson: Good to know that voters can still enrol as late as tomorrow elections.org.nz/voters/enrol-c… • 1 day ago
- RT @nzben: So @vendhq is really truly properly coming to Wellington. I'd love to talk to JS/Angluar devs, OO/API/Backend devs, and QA peeps… • 2 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: iphone
A year ago, in The Steps for Apple beyond iPhone 5, I tried to map out the future of the iOS product range – focussing on the iPhone as the base. Let’s review how it went, and look at the next … Continue reading
Looking to actually use your iPhone as intended? Then you’ll need data, and l0ts of it, especially if you want to abandon the mobile data sticks and tether your phone to your computer when travelling. I’ve run the numbers from … Continue reading
Vodafone released their iPhone 4S plans, and I feel very disappointed. Vodafone have a superior number of Texts versus Telecom on all but Telecom’s most expensive plan, which matches the 2500 texts. Their voice… well who cares. Forget about the … Continue reading
It’s great for Telecom that they now have iPhone distribution rights, and that’s also great for competition in the marketplace. However I do recommend that you look closely at the fine print in their plans and be careful about your … Continue reading
Apple are releasing another iPhone, or iPhones, tomorrow, and the rest of the industry is understandably nervous. However as what is now called smartphones catch up, Apple will increasingly be playing in a space with diminishing hardware margins. Sony used … Continue reading
With iPhone pricing comparisons all the rage right now, I decided to have a first look at my Telecom XT Bill. I knew this would be entertaining, but despite everything below there is a minor victory, in that I have … Continue reading