Other Governance Roles
Nic on Air New Zealand challenges loy… Richard on Air New Zealand challenges loy… CuriousSteve on Air New Zealand challenges loy… borisnz on Air New Zealand challenges loy… Lance Wiggs on Why we need Skypath
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- "Arrives late for flight, if known"
- About Lance
- Air New Zealand challenges loyal customers to move elsewhere
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Air NZ automatic insurance ripoff
- RT @RusselNorman: NZ Govt has signed off oil exploration in seas deeper than 3.5km. Deepwater Horizon was only 1.5km. • 3 hours ago
- @stevebiddle perhaps related to US banking industry relative cluelessness on fraud versus EU, NZ, Au etc. @ajobbins • 5 hours ago
- @mikiszikszai iPhones have options that are not NFC though - e.g. AirNZ scanner, bluetooth. Possible? @CateOwen @SembleNZ • 5 hours ago
- @ow tweetbot. • 7 hours ago
- @ajobbins Yes. Plus as the @thenbr points out, EFTPOS is the real prize to drive adoption for both retailers and buyers. • 7 hours ago
- @ajobbins feels like all the wannabe iTunes players before iTunes came to town and cleaned up. Frustrating. • 7 hours ago
- @mattdwen oh drat.. @SembleNZ • 7 hours ago
- RT @freitasm: Funny thing about Semble video is it showed "Airpoints Cards" - obviously before BNZ and Air NZ split @stevebiddle • 7 hours ago
- The one comment on the @bnz post about @semble sums things up for many sadly. community.bnz.co.nz/t5/Good-With-M… http://t.co/pLdqIMBus7 • 7 hours ago
- Beautiful. There is a AirNZ Global Plus @BNZ card in the @semble demo video. Unplanned community.bnz.co.nz/t5/Good-With-M… http://t.co/Sy0ZXEThLN • 7 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: iphone
A year ago, in The Steps for Apple beyond iPhone 5, I tried to map out the future of the iOS product range – focussing on the iPhone as the base. Let’s review how it went, and look at the next … Continue reading
Looking to actually use your iPhone as intended? Then you’ll need data, and l0ts of it, especially if you want to abandon the mobile data sticks and tether your phone to your computer when travelling. I’ve run the numbers from … Continue reading
Vodafone released their iPhone 4S plans, and I feel very disappointed. Vodafone have a superior number of Texts versus Telecom on all but Telecom’s most expensive plan, which matches the 2500 texts. Their voice… well who cares. Forget about the … Continue reading
It’s great for Telecom that they now have iPhone distribution rights, and that’s also great for competition in the marketplace. However I do recommend that you look closely at the fine print in their plans and be careful about your … Continue reading
Apple are releasing another iPhone, or iPhones, tomorrow, and the rest of the industry is understandably nervous. However as what is now called smartphones catch up, Apple will increasingly be playing in a space with diminishing hardware margins. Sony used … Continue reading
With iPhone pricing comparisons all the rage right now, I decided to have a first look at my Telecom XT Bill. I knew this would be entertaining, but despite everything below there is a minor victory, in that I have … Continue reading