Other Governance Roles
Angelique Jon Green on Finding great advice and advis… Paul Spence (@Genius… on Finding great advice and advis… robsuisted on When broken forecasting means… ITguy on The end of Kiwibank? ITguy on The end of Kiwibank?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Finding great advice and advisors for founders
- The end of Kiwibank?
- About Lance
- A new power company? No.
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- Investing on the dot - Syft
- OH “@NZGreens are completely out-organising @nzlabour.” Amazing that the crunchier party is the one that is so much more professional. • 15 hours ago
- This High Tech Capital site from Wellington is fantastic. hightechcapital.co.nz Your move @Auckland_NZ • 23 hours ago
- Babymetal. dailydot.com/lol/babymetal-… • 1 day ago
- I’ve now watched more of the Paralympics than the Olympics - thanks to @attitude_tv Live streaming: attitudelive.com/paralympics/wa… • 1 day ago
- @stevenljoyce Pumpkin Growth Agenda seems to have worked well.. • 1 day ago
- RT @perthtones: confirmed: @SenatorLudlam wrote the viral video speech himself on flight from Perth to Canberra #nospin http://t.co/d3L… • 2 days ago
- @nzkoz maybe. The phrase "political figure" could be applied to loud mouthed funders too. • 2 days ago
- @Seanjm72 surely the only other prominent male MP in Auckland is the PM. • 2 days ago
- @nzkoz but if I know the answer and write then I would clearly be in breach. So I'm going to stick with guessing. • 2 days ago
- Is it slander to guess a name? Is it natural justice to be forced to provide limited facts so that wrong guesses are made? #Namesuppression • 2 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: iphone
A year ago, in The Steps for Apple beyond iPhone 5, I tried to map out the future of the iOS product range – focussing on the iPhone as the base. Let’s review how it went, and look at the next … Continue reading
Looking to actually use your iPhone as intended? Then you’ll need data, and l0ts of it, especially if you want to abandon the mobile data sticks and tether your phone to your computer when travelling. I’ve run the numbers from … Continue reading
Vodafone released their iPhone 4S plans, and I feel very disappointed. Vodafone have a superior number of Texts versus Telecom on all but Telecom’s most expensive plan, which matches the 2500 texts. Their voice… well who cares. Forget about the … Continue reading
It’s great for Telecom that they now have iPhone distribution rights, and that’s also great for competition in the marketplace. However I do recommend that you look closely at the fine print in their plans and be careful about your … Continue reading
Apple are releasing another iPhone, or iPhones, tomorrow, and the rest of the industry is understandably nervous. However as what is now called smartphones catch up, Apple will increasingly be playing in a space with diminishing hardware margins. Sony used … Continue reading
With iPhone pricing comparisons all the rage right now, I decided to have a first look at my Telecom XT Bill. I knew this would be entertaining, but despite everything below there is a minor victory, in that I have … Continue reading
The iPhone will dominate the top end of phone sales Even if you are a fan of other platforms, we can all appreciate that Apple has bought new levels of usability to the phone. It’s most obvious in the seamless … Continue reading
Over at MoGeneration they have made some predictions for the iPhone in 2009. Nothing too radical, but clearly what happens with the iPhone is crucial for developers. Top of the list is a subscription payment model. I’m not so sure – perhaps … Continue reading
Not so correct grammar at the Freo Dick Smith store.
Via Stuff, and the SMH, a headline that seemingly spells bad news for the iPhone in Australia: “iPhone not so multimedia friendly in Aust“ The article goes on to say that the iPhone is unable to play many of the … Continue reading