Other Governance Roles
Hugh Rose on The comics of climate cha… sue mccabe on How do we solve the Gender… Tony on How do we solve the Gender… RVGrin on The end of Kiwibank? Nat on How do we solve the Gender…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- A new power company? No.
- About Lance
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- The product lifecycle - as explained by Apple
- Direct Broking versus eTrade - Fees
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- @JCE_PC you watch that stuff? • 47 minutes ago
- @LaurenceMillar I slip them into my wallet. After a while they just disappear. Seems to work. • 48 minutes ago
- SIM cards numbers 12 and 13 acquired. Fascinating to see how countries' approaches differ. The one.constant is that global roaming is a myth • 7 hours ago
- @modsta you would have loved the BMW museum today. Speaking of which - shouldn't that Capri be put out to pasture by now? • 20 hours ago
- Just saw replies from yesterday. My Android phone is Sony Xperia z? running 4.4.2. Copying and pasting between apps works only for some apps • 1 day ago
- RT @iwantmynameNZ: Unhappy with your email provider? @lancewiggs explains how to create a portable email address iwnt.my/1AvXQJN • 1 day ago
- RT @petercrow1: On #boards and tech startups: Useful summary from @lancewiggs goo.gl/kcLsKD #corpgov • 1 day ago
- @MaxRobitzsch fantastic work from all. • 1 day ago
- Nobody ever mentions that you cannot simply copy and paste between apps on Android. iOS sorted that after v1 years ago. • 1 day ago
- RT @algore: History will not look kindly on those who failed to act on climate--even when fully aware of its dangers: ow.ly/AuxCn • 2 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: iphone
A year ago, in The Steps for Apple beyond iPhone 5, I tried to map out the future of the iOS product range – focussing on the iPhone as the base. Let’s review how it went, and look at the next … Continue reading
Looking to actually use your iPhone as intended? Then you’ll need data, and l0ts of it, especially if you want to abandon the mobile data sticks and tether your phone to your computer when travelling. I’ve run the numbers from … Continue reading
Vodafone released their iPhone 4S plans, and I feel very disappointed. Vodafone have a superior number of Texts versus Telecom on all but Telecom’s most expensive plan, which matches the 2500 texts. Their voice… well who cares. Forget about the … Continue reading
It’s great for Telecom that they now have iPhone distribution rights, and that’s also great for competition in the marketplace. However I do recommend that you look closely at the fine print in their plans and be careful about your … Continue reading
Apple are releasing another iPhone, or iPhones, tomorrow, and the rest of the industry is understandably nervous. However as what is now called smartphones catch up, Apple will increasingly be playing in a space with diminishing hardware margins. Sony used … Continue reading
With iPhone pricing comparisons all the rage right now, I decided to have a first look at my Telecom XT Bill. I knew this would be entertaining, but despite everything below there is a minor victory, in that I have … Continue reading
The iPhone will dominate the top end of phone sales Even if you are a fan of other platforms, we can all appreciate that Apple has bought new levels of usability to the phone. It’s most obvious in the seamless … Continue reading
Over at MoGeneration they have made some predictions for the iPhone in 2009. Nothing too radical, but clearly what happens with the iPhone is crucial for developers. Top of the list is a subscription payment model. I’m not so sure – perhaps … Continue reading
Not so correct grammar at the Freo Dick Smith store.
Via Stuff, and the SMH, a headline that seemingly spells bad news for the iPhone in Australia: “iPhone not so multimedia friendly in Aust“ The article goes on to say that the iPhone is unable to play many of the … Continue reading