Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on Why we need Skypath Phil Moore on Why we need Skypath Hayden on Join us for the Agribusiness I… Lance Wiggs on Join us for the Agribusiness I… Hayden on Join us for the Agribusiness I…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- About Lance
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- Contact Lance
- Direct Broking versus eTrade - Fees
- SellShed shedding money?
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- RT @rowansimpson: 1. A program to collect all communications and metadata: to protect us from terrorists. 2. A database of all property ow… • 55 minutes ago
- @rmi and the new Photos has removed rating pictures. Feels like stepping backwards perhaps • 1 hour ago
- RT @NZHiTechAwards: Tickets now on sale for the @NZHiTechAwards Gala Dinner in Wellington on 15th May #htanz hitech.org.nz/buy-tickets.ht… • 1 hour ago
- RT @2degreesmobile: @EricCrampton Authentication for credit check, number of kids for risk value (as part of credit check). ^ER • 1 hour ago
- RT @BizDojo: This Sunday we're hosting @lancewiggs, @MarkYatesNZ, & @GarethMP sharing their visions for a green NZ economy: https://t.co/Kj… • 1 hour ago
- @2degreesmobile @EricCrampton that’s all completely off the charts versus what’s needed. Where does that data go? How is it stored? Shared? • 1 hour ago
- RT @emmajeans: RT 12-year-old girl researches having to pay to play as a girl in apps, then writes an article about it. Amazing. <3 http://… • 4 hours ago
- Hans Miller and @AirsideInsider make the Daily Mail. The rest is sure to be history. dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2… • 13 hours ago
- Superb piece by @ycombinator Founder Jessica Livingston on culture at start-ups. More important than tech. foundersatwork.posthaven.com/the-social-rad… • 13 hours ago
- @benkepes @BuddleFindlay a lot cheaper and better having a barista than buying in or using lawyers to make coffee. • 23 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: iphone
A year ago, in The Steps for Apple beyond iPhone 5, I tried to map out the future of the iOS product range – focussing on the iPhone as the base. Let’s review how it went, and look at the next … Continue reading
Looking to actually use your iPhone as intended? Then you’ll need data, and l0ts of it, especially if you want to abandon the mobile data sticks and tether your phone to your computer when travelling. I’ve run the numbers from … Continue reading
Vodafone released their iPhone 4S plans, and I feel very disappointed. Vodafone have a superior number of Texts versus Telecom on all but Telecom’s most expensive plan, which matches the 2500 texts. Their voice… well who cares. Forget about the … Continue reading
It’s great for Telecom that they now have iPhone distribution rights, and that’s also great for competition in the marketplace. However I do recommend that you look closely at the fine print in their plans and be careful about your … Continue reading
Apple are releasing another iPhone, or iPhones, tomorrow, and the rest of the industry is understandably nervous. However as what is now called smartphones catch up, Apple will increasingly be playing in a space with diminishing hardware margins. Sony used … Continue reading
With iPhone pricing comparisons all the rage right now, I decided to have a first look at my Telecom XT Bill. I knew this would be entertaining, but despite everything below there is a minor victory, in that I have … Continue reading