Other Governance Roles
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Valuing Xero - in 1 hour
- The product lifecycle - as explained by Apple
- Novopay: credit due for the progress
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- Pocketsmith: Advanced personal financial management
- Place function before fashion - Mons Royale
- RT @modsta: the weightless heavyweights stuff.co.nz/business/opini… • 9 hours ago
- @rmi @rowansimpson sadly not there anymore. • 19 hours ago
- 1359% growth and 18th in the Deloitte Asia Pacific Tech Fast 500. Go BookMe.co.nz! idealog.co.nz/blog/2013/12/b… • 1 day ago
- RT @OptimalBI: This is cool! I love #opendata “@MashblockNZ: The new mashblock.co.nz is now live! Still a bit more data to import” • 2 days ago
- Australia has over 1 million solar photovoltaic panel installations. Amazing. cleanenergyregulator.gov.au/About-us/Gover… • 2 days ago
- RT @200sq: So @TradeMeProperty is hurting, & @realestateconz is absent. Here's a prescription for what they should be doing http://t.co/4jc… • 2 days ago
- @nzkoz happy to sell you some if you really want • 2 days ago
- @IanTLS cash that could be being used wisely in a host of awesome NZ start-ups. @nzben @ChrisKeall @YourChoiceTV • 2 days ago
- @traskjd Same - and it takes milli-seconds to delete the ones that aren’t. @nzben @rowansimpson @LoungeFlyZ • 2 days ago
- @KeriHenare non • 3 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: iphone
A year ago, in The Steps for Apple beyond iPhone 5, I tried to map out the future of the iOS product range – focussing on the iPhone as the base. Let’s review how it went, and look at the next … Continue reading
Looking to actually use your iPhone as intended? Then you’ll need data, and l0ts of it, especially if you want to abandon the mobile data sticks and tether your phone to your computer when travelling. I’ve run the numbers from … Continue reading
Vodafone released their iPhone 4S plans, and I feel very disappointed. Vodafone have a superior number of Texts versus Telecom on all but Telecom’s most expensive plan, which matches the 2500 texts. Their voice… well who cares. Forget about the … Continue reading
It’s great for Telecom that they now have iPhone distribution rights, and that’s also great for competition in the marketplace. However I do recommend that you look closely at the fine print in their plans and be careful about your … Continue reading
Apple are releasing another iPhone, or iPhones, tomorrow, and the rest of the industry is understandably nervous. However as what is now called smartphones catch up, Apple will increasingly be playing in a space with diminishing hardware margins. Sony used … Continue reading
With iPhone pricing comparisons all the rage right now, I decided to have a first look at my Telecom XT Bill. I knew this would be entertaining, but despite everything below there is a minor victory, in that I have … Continue reading
The iPhone will dominate the top end of phone sales Even if you are a fan of other platforms, we can all appreciate that Apple has bought new levels of usability to the phone. It’s most obvious in the seamless … Continue reading
Over at MoGeneration they have made some predictions for the iPhone in 2009. Nothing too radical, but clearly what happens with the iPhone is crucial for developers. Top of the list is a subscription payment model. I’m not so sure – perhaps … Continue reading
Not so correct grammar at the Freo Dick Smith store.
Via Stuff, and the SMH, a headline that seemingly spells bad news for the iPhone in Australia: “iPhone not so multimedia friendly in Aust“ The article goes on to say that the iPhone is unable to play many of the … Continue reading