Other Governance Roles
Protazy Mickiewicz on The end of Kiwibank? Valerie Lopez on If nobody owns your mortgage n… Keri Eagan on Do Oxfam, Amnesty and World Vi… Gary Hudson on If nobody owns your mortgage n… Cox Lujon on If nobody owns your mortgage n…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- The end of Kiwibank?
- Contact Lance
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Fatally unsafe at speed
- The product lifecycle - as explained by Apple
- To do this I need 1 million cats….. vimeo.com/91568588 @garethmorgannz • 8 hours ago
- Dr Gevil! http://t.co/S9lMYSQXBF • 8 hours ago
- @nigelmcnie @nzpost can’t reliably deliver to a box in a fixed location - so what hope is there for a moving one? • 12 hours ago
- To those working on the Health and Safety Reform Bill: Thanks. And please maintain strong director accountability. mbie.govt.nz/pdf-library/wh… • 12 hours ago
- We should be proud of @nzpost, best in the world at delivering yellow cards. Also great: "we cannot search for card to calls by address" • 12 hours ago
- I highly recommend the Design Thinking course in previous tweet. It’s for business leaders and a tremendous way and field to learn. • 19 hours ago
- RT @NZTEnews: “Rapid, active & hands-on” Register for #BBD’s Experience Design Thinking workshop ow.ly/vS0I5 http://t.co/zcj0OH0… • 19 hours ago
- Very happy that the appalling FACTA banking spying law is finally making @NzMorningReport. We kowtowed to US demands with no pushback. • 19 hours ago
- Using Data to Find the Hottest Startup Cities in the World: blog.rjmetrics.com/2014/04/23/who… Meetup membership driven. Auckland #18 • 1 day ago
- Australia is blowing $12.4 billion on F-35 Fighters - which are dogs, & obsolete versus drones. NZ ftw news.yahoo.com/australia-buy-… • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: iphone
A year ago, in The Steps for Apple beyond iPhone 5, I tried to map out the future of the iOS product range – focussing on the iPhone as the base. Let’s review how it went, and look at the next … Continue reading
Looking to actually use your iPhone as intended? Then you’ll need data, and l0ts of it, especially if you want to abandon the mobile data sticks and tether your phone to your computer when travelling. I’ve run the numbers from … Continue reading
Vodafone released their iPhone 4S plans, and I feel very disappointed. Vodafone have a superior number of Texts versus Telecom on all but Telecom’s most expensive plan, which matches the 2500 texts. Their voice… well who cares. Forget about the … Continue reading
It’s great for Telecom that they now have iPhone distribution rights, and that’s also great for competition in the marketplace. However I do recommend that you look closely at the fine print in their plans and be careful about your … Continue reading
Apple are releasing another iPhone, or iPhones, tomorrow, and the rest of the industry is understandably nervous. However as what is now called smartphones catch up, Apple will increasingly be playing in a space with diminishing hardware margins. Sony used … Continue reading
With iPhone pricing comparisons all the rage right now, I decided to have a first look at my Telecom XT Bill. I knew this would be entertaining, but despite everything below there is a minor victory, in that I have … Continue reading
The iPhone will dominate the top end of phone sales Even if you are a fan of other platforms, we can all appreciate that Apple has bought new levels of usability to the phone. It’s most obvious in the seamless … Continue reading
Over at MoGeneration they have made some predictions for the iPhone in 2009. Nothing too radical, but clearly what happens with the iPhone is crucial for developers. Top of the list is a subscription payment model. I’m not so sure – perhaps … Continue reading
Not so correct grammar at the Freo Dick Smith store.
Via Stuff, and the SMH, a headline that seemingly spells bad news for the iPhone in Australia: “iPhone not so multimedia friendly in Aust“ The article goes on to say that the iPhone is unable to play many of the … Continue reading