Other Governance Roles
Hugh Rose on The comics of climate cha… sue mccabe on How do we solve the Gender… Tony on How do we solve the Gender… RVGrin on The end of Kiwibank? Nat on How do we solve the Gender…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- BNZ doesn't get it. Time to change banks
- Direct Broking versus eTrade - Fees
- A new power company? No.
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- Sorry Freestate Coffee in London, you have not broken the long drought between good coffees. • 12 hours ago
- RT @danbowden: Anyone in or near London wan't a job working for Xero! PM me if you have administration experience or anything to... http://… • 12 hours ago
- RT @hilary_cook: We're celebrating over a billion software errors processed by @raygunio and counting! buff.ly/1nSH2n1 http://t.co/O… • 14 hours ago
- @BruceHoult compare to Xperia z2? At 3x the price.... • 1 day ago
- RT @NZTEnews: 'Invest for Growth' is the theme for @MORGO_NZ 2014. Early bird rates are still available here: ow.ly/zqtyR • 1 day ago
- RT @farmgeek: Morgan, Simmons & Guthrie pull no punches: "The time for dumb and dirty economic growth is past" garethsworld.com/blog/environme… On ya… • 1 day ago
- RT @kiwilark: What a read on taxes in Australia - and not paying them... Taxing change of titles at Google Australia bit.ly/UlVxIZ • 2 days ago
- RT @NZ_Global: NZ ranks number one globally for protecting investors - The World Bank #G20YEA #B20 #ABW ow.ly/3nn3Xy • 3 days ago
- RT @roddrury: Let me just say that again. 8 years ago 4 people in an apartment. Now we pay 350,000 Aussies. xero.com/blog/2014/07/a… http://t… • 4 days ago
- @JimmyC_NZ let's not ever forget that. But let's also not forget this was preventable on several levels, as every incident is. • 4 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: iphone
A year ago, in The Steps for Apple beyond iPhone 5, I tried to map out the future of the iOS product range – focussing on the iPhone as the base. Let’s review how it went, and look at the next … Continue reading
Looking to actually use your iPhone as intended? Then you’ll need data, and l0ts of it, especially if you want to abandon the mobile data sticks and tether your phone to your computer when travelling. I’ve run the numbers from … Continue reading
Vodafone released their iPhone 4S plans, and I feel very disappointed. Vodafone have a superior number of Texts versus Telecom on all but Telecom’s most expensive plan, which matches the 2500 texts. Their voice… well who cares. Forget about the … Continue reading
It’s great for Telecom that they now have iPhone distribution rights, and that’s also great for competition in the marketplace. However I do recommend that you look closely at the fine print in their plans and be careful about your … Continue reading
Apple are releasing another iPhone, or iPhones, tomorrow, and the rest of the industry is understandably nervous. However as what is now called smartphones catch up, Apple will increasingly be playing in a space with diminishing hardware margins. Sony used … Continue reading
With iPhone pricing comparisons all the rage right now, I decided to have a first look at my Telecom XT Bill. I knew this would be entertaining, but despite everything below there is a minor victory, in that I have … Continue reading
The iPhone will dominate the top end of phone sales Even if you are a fan of other platforms, we can all appreciate that Apple has bought new levels of usability to the phone. It’s most obvious in the seamless … Continue reading
Over at MoGeneration they have made some predictions for the iPhone in 2009. Nothing too radical, but clearly what happens with the iPhone is crucial for developers. Top of the list is a subscription payment model. I’m not so sure – perhaps … Continue reading
Not so correct grammar at the Freo Dick Smith store.
Via Stuff, and the SMH, a headline that seemingly spells bad news for the iPhone in Australia: “iPhone not so multimedia friendly in Aust“ The article goes on to say that the iPhone is unable to play many of the … Continue reading