Other Governance Roles
Hugh Rose on The comics of climate cha… sue mccabe on How do we solve the Gender… Tony on How do we solve the Gender… RVGrin on The end of Kiwibank? Nat on How do we solve the Gender…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- A new power company? No.
- BNZ doesn't get it. Time to change banks
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- @PolarBearFarm long lens. Passport. Great binoculars. You can buy things there. • 42 minutes ago
- RT @meganjwhelan: I knew New Zealand's workplace safety records were bad. I didn't know how bad: thewirel.es/1ocmwxV • 48 minutes ago
- In Europe it’s abundantly clear- bikes are transport. And the city bikes in Dublin, London & Paris have transformed the tourist experience • 21 hours ago
- I think that’s the issue we are struggling with in NZ - I see bikes as predominately used for transport, but others view as recreation. • 21 hours ago
- Some good points in here about how electric bikes turn more cities into using bikes as transport versus recreation. citylab.com/commute/2014/0… • 21 hours ago
- @rowsell I once got a free jar of peanut butter from Pics - and a free T-shirt from Vend. Tough decision, but that PB was great. @paulq • 1 day ago
- @rhysiedarby Amazing! I got this unique perspective of this lit metal structure the other day. http://t.co/BztjuIIrZD • 1 day ago
- @CJ_NZ SCIF have made a decent number of (small) investments, which should keep 1 or 2 people busy full time @danielwithmusic @rowansimpson • 1 day ago
- @CJ_NZ $160m of VIF is fund of funds, $40m SCIF directly invested. Would expect ~1% for FoF, 2% for direct. @danielwithmusic @rowansimpson • 1 day ago
- RT @HNTweets: Kiwi rocket company ready to blast off: stuff.co.nz/technology/gad… Comments: news.ycombinator.com/item?id=8100583 • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: ipod
A year ago, in The Steps for Apple beyond iPhone 5, I tried to map out the future of the iOS product range – focussing on the iPhone as the base. Let’s review how it went, and look at the next … Continue reading