Other Governance Roles
Protazy Mickiewicz on The end of Kiwibank? Valerie Lopez on If nobody owns your mortgage n… Keri Eagan on Do Oxfam, Amnesty and World Vi… Gary Hudson on If nobody owns your mortgage n… Cox Lujon on If nobody owns your mortgage n…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- NZGirl is not safe
- The end of Kiwibank?
- Buyers and Sellers guide to Web Design and Development firms
- Pocketsmith: Advanced personal financial management
- @glav @juhasaarinen @saasu @Xero Feature lists are the refuge of poorly designed products. SAP and Vista and Windows 8 also have features • 50 minutes ago
- @juhasaarinen @saasu @Xero I wonder why..... • 5 hours ago
- @rmi That was well worth the effort. Superb. • 6 hours ago
- @farmgeek I’m sure there are some good solutions - e.g. conforming installations that need lower hurdles etc. See Cell Towers for failed e.g • 7 hours ago
- @IEA @farmgeek proportionally large permitting costs are a big challenge for governments - the rest will take care of itself. • 8 hours ago
- @rowansimpson you’ve actually watched those shows? • 1 day ago
- @rkwrkb well if 600 car parks disappeared then the price on the rest should have risen. @wellyjulz @badtom • 1 day ago
- @rkwrkb aha - so we need to have real prices for parking ($29 here in Auckland) and cheaper trains. @wellyjulz @badtom • 1 day ago
- @rkwrkb That timetable is wildly unacceptable. Does park and ride make sense? @wellyjulz @badtom • 1 day ago
- @szechuan Worth the wait! • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: ipod
A year ago, in The Steps for Apple beyond iPhone 5, I tried to map out the future of the iOS product range – focussing on the iPhone as the base. Let’s review how it went, and look at the next … Continue reading