Other Governance Roles
James on Don’t cough on me wirehunt on SellShed shedding money? Floyd on SellShed shedding money? Chunchuna1 on If nobody owns your mortgage n… steve leask on If nobody owns your mortgage n…
- Don't cough on me
- Tracking the performance of the 1 hour Xero model
- SellShed shedding money?
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Valuing Xero - in 1 hour
- About Lance
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- RT @NZTEnews: Better by Design is hosting a free 90 minute, rapid-fire taster of what #DesignThinking is all about. Register here: http://t… • 51 minutes ago
- Tracking the performance of the 1 hour Xero model wp.me/p2eky-2qI • 2 hours ago
- @errolwi It’s both. The agency has landed themselves in an unwinnable situation by accepting the gig. @TransportBlog @AklTransport • 3 hours ago
- @auchmill @rowansimpson both is an option but we all know where the weighting should be. Same with time spent raising money vs doing • 5 hours ago
- .@mayorlenbrown is national news today talking new PT stats & meeting the PM later. @AklTransport has failed to help http://t.co/qrgEIx9aMi • 5 hours ago
- OIA request. Hi @AklTransport can you please provide stats on feedback received via social media and subsequent actions/close-outs. • 5 hours ago
- .@TransportBlog do we know which particular bunch of inept social media clowns has taken on the customer service for @AklTransport? • 5 hours ago
- RT @TransportBlog: @lancewiggs @AklTransport as i understand it the twitter keys were given to the marketing team and then outsourced • 5 hours ago
- That's shocking Twitter behaviour from @AklTransport. Filling out a form or calling a number halts and hides feedback and service. #trpt • 5 hours ago
- RT @TransportBlog: @akltransport - Please fill in a form wp.me/pywuT-8u6 • 5 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: ipod
A year ago, in The Steps for Apple beyond iPhone 5, I tried to map out the future of the iOS product range – focussing on the iPhone as the base. Let’s review how it went, and look at the next … Continue reading