Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… tristanmarris on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… Chris Werry (@chrisw… on When will electric cars take… @CJ_NZ on When will electric cars take… Juha Saarinen (@juha… on When will electric cars take…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- About Lance
- Contact Lance
- RSS feeds now on Stuff
- Direct Broking versus eTrade - Fees
- BNZ doesn't get it. Time to change banks
- .@lightweight @kyhwana @slyall @ardrigh @nzcach @HugeAlf Pertinent video by Chris Boardman vimeo.com/135884468 • 7 hours ago
- @ardrigh their B roads are similar to our state highways - same issues. @IanTLS @slyall • 7 hours ago
- @ardrigh Yes - and it’s not safe to pass if it’s not safe to pass. Death is on the line. @IanTLS @slyall • 7 hours ago
- .@IanTLS do as they do in France - trucks slow right down until safe to pass. Their roads are much better too. @ardrigh @slyall • 7 hours ago
- If a minimum distance from a cyclist is “not practical” then it’s not safe to pass. So don’t. stuff.co.nz/motoring/news/… • 8 hours ago
- nice work thefuturefund.org.nz cc @200sq http://t.co/2qohgxUCh1 • 8 hours ago
- BNZ’s snazzy new web-app has the account numbers in white. Not happy pasting. • 10 hours ago
- @lady_nerd gosh that’s horrible. Who wants a paginated list? @ignitenz • 13 hours ago
- Poor rich people privilege their way out of what they should paying each day in parking charges on public land. nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/articl… • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: ipod
A year ago, in The Steps for Apple beyond iPhone 5, I tried to map out the future of the iOS product range – focussing on the iPhone as the base. Let’s review how it went, and look at the next … Continue reading