Other Governance Roles
Angelique Jon Green on Finding great advice and advis… Paul Spence (@Genius… on Finding great advice and advis… robsuisted on When broken forecasting means… ITguy on The end of Kiwibank? ITguy on The end of Kiwibank? ITguy on The end of Kiwibank? Andrew on Telecom’s Broadband… Andrew on Telecom’s burden is mark… Lance Wiggs on The end of Kiwibank? Bigpipe Broadband (@… on Telecom’s Broadband…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Finding great advice and advisors for founders
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- The end of Kiwibank?
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- About Lance
- Set up your own email account under your own name
- @billbennettnz @rowsell any concrete feedback you can give would be awesome. The guys are trying to make the product better every day. • 5 hours ago
- RT @szechuan: Diversity delivers competitive advantage. @BNZ's diversity case study is a great read: bnzcareers.co.nz/pdfs/BNZ-Diver… • 5 hours ago
- @kyhwana for those inside academic institutions paying the ransom. • 15 hours ago
- This important study affecting the world should be studied and reacted to now. But it's behind a paywall. nature.com/nclimate/journ… • 15 hours ago
- "I still ask myself: Is my life interesting enough to write about?" another @lordemusic quote from @WSJ #rpt • 1 day ago
- RT @WSJ: "I'm too weird as a performer to copy anyone else." An interview with Lorde: on.wsj.com/1qcaj11 (Getty) http://t.co/Z6CTcAX3YG • 1 day ago
- @GarethMP trawl nets aren’t the issue. Taking the squid reduces nearby feed for pregnant sealions and reduces population.. • 1 day ago
- @RusselNorman That’s an oligopoly not monopoly. The monopolies are the national and regional lines companies. • 2 days ago
- @rowansimpson I recall from years back that recurring profitability was one of the NYSE requirements. Will knock out a good %. @roddrury • 2 days ago
- @ow Bring that tomorrow…. • 2 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: ipod
A year ago, in The Steps for Apple beyond iPhone 5, I tried to map out the future of the iOS product range – focussing on the iPhone as the base. Let’s review how it went, and look at the next … Continue reading