Other Governance Roles
Nic on Air New Zealand challenges loy… Richard on Air New Zealand challenges loy… CuriousSteve on Air New Zealand challenges loy… borisnz on Air New Zealand challenges loy… Lance Wiggs on Why we need Skypath
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- "Arrives late for flight, if known"
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Air New Zealand challenges loyal customers to move elsewhere
- About Lance
- I'm 100% Irish
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- @CJ_NZ Oh right. Yes - a very interesting pattern there. • 3 hours ago
- @natfergster oh no. @FlyAirNZ • 3 hours ago
- If you have not discovered @Xero’s New Reports yet I highly recommend you do. 36 month long P&Ls are fantastic. http://t.co/5kTIAzYVxT • 3 hours ago
- @CJ_NZ q2? • 3 hours ago
- @norightturnnz It’s a real problem for farmers to keep track of staff. @AgRecordNZ are helping to solve. • 3 hours ago
- MYOB offer seems to be at minimum 29x forward EBIT. Trade Me sold to Fairfax at 15x forward EBIT, and was in the middle of huge growth; • 3 hours ago
- @pohutukawa The results will be shared in what we do etc. @punakaikifund • 4 hours ago
- @pohutukawa We will share all the Q&A with the investors via email. @punakaikifund • 5 hours ago
- We asked @punakaikifund investors for feedback on specific questions. The responses are insightful and their questions to us superb. #trpt • 5 hours ago
- It’s a terrifying and wonderful thing to ask your end users for feedback. I can’t recommend it enough. Start by emailing a question or three • 5 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: ipod
A year ago, in The Steps for Apple beyond iPhone 5, I tried to map out the future of the iOS product range – focussing on the iPhone as the base. Let’s review how it went, and look at the next … Continue reading