Other Governance Roles
Hugh Rose on The comics of climate cha… sue mccabe on How do we solve the Gender… Tony on How do we solve the Gender… RVGrin on The end of Kiwibank? Nat on How do we solve the Gender…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- BNZ doesn't get it. Time to change banks
- Contact Lance
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- RSS feeds now on Stuff
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- @CJ_NZ from a purely resilience angle it's perhaps investigable. Not economic versus northern alternatives. • 4 hours ago
- Sorry Freestate Coffee in London, you have not broken the long drought between good coffees. • 1 day ago
- RT @danbowden: Anyone in or near London wan't a job working for Xero! PM me if you have administration experience or anything to... http://… • 1 day ago
- RT @hilary_cook: We're celebrating over a billion software errors processed by @raygunio and counting! buff.ly/1nSH2n1 http://t.co/O… • 1 day ago
- @BruceHoult compare to Xperia z2? At 3x the price.... • 2 days ago
- RT @NZTEnews: 'Invest for Growth' is the theme for @MORGO_NZ 2014. Early bird rates are still available here: ow.ly/zqtyR • 2 days ago
- RT @farmgeek: Morgan, Simmons & Guthrie pull no punches: "The time for dumb and dirty economic growth is past" garethsworld.com/blog/environme… On ya… • 2 days ago
- RT @kiwilark: What a read on taxes in Australia - and not paying them... Taxing change of titles at Google Australia bit.ly/UlVxIZ • 3 days ago
- RT @NZ_Global: NZ ranks number one globally for protecting investors - The World Bank #G20YEA #B20 #ABW ow.ly/3nn3Xy • 4 days ago
- RT @roddrury: Let me just say that again. 8 years ago 4 people in an apartment. Now we pay 350,000 Aussies. xero.com/blog/2014/07/a… http://t… • 5 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: klout
Klout purports to measure online influence. Apparently I’m worth 45.34, with those two decimals implying a degree of science beyond the measurement. It’s all hogwash of course: The problem with Klout is that a higher score is very often a … Continue reading →