Other Governance Roles
Hugh Rose on The comics of climate cha… sue mccabe on How do we solve the Gender… Tony on How do we solve the Gender… RVGrin on The end of Kiwibank? Nat on How do we solve the Gender…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- A new power company? No.
- BNZ doesn't get it. Time to change banks
- About Lance
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- Contact Lance
- In Europe it’s abundantly clear- bikes are transport. And the city bikes in Dublin, London & Paris have transformed the tourist experience • 1 hour ago
- I think that’s the issue we are struggling with in NZ - I see bikes as predominately used for transport, but others view as recreation. • 1 hour ago
- Some good points in here about how electric bikes turn more cities into using bikes as transport versus recreation. citylab.com/commute/2014/0… • 1 hour ago
- @rowsell I once got a free jar of peanut butter from Pics - and a free T-shirt from Vend. Tough decision, but that PB was great. @paulq • 12 hours ago
- @rhysiedarby Amazing! I got this unique perspective of this lit metal structure the other day. http://t.co/BztjuIIrZD • 19 hours ago
- @CJ_NZ SCIF have made a decent number of (small) investments, which should keep 1 or 2 people busy full time @danielwithmusic @rowansimpson • 20 hours ago
- @CJ_NZ $160m of VIF is fund of funds, $40m SCIF directly invested. Would expect ~1% for FoF, 2% for direct. @danielwithmusic @rowansimpson • 23 hours ago
- RT @HNTweets: Kiwi rocket company ready to blast off: stuff.co.nz/technology/gad… Comments: news.ycombinator.com/item?id=8100583 • 1 day ago
- @tanya maybe add public transport options. • 1 day ago
- @nzben are you finding the electric bike safer than standard bike? @saggis @Christodemp @lantern • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: klout
Klout purports to measure online influence. Apparently I’m worth 45.34, with those two decimals implying a degree of science beyond the measurement. It’s all hogwash of course: The problem with Klout is that a higher score is very often a … Continue reading →