Other Governance Roles
Bill Bennett on Why we need Skypath Lance Wiggs on Why we need Skypath Phil Moore on Why we need Skypath Dan C on Why we need Skypath Lance Wiggs on Why we need Skypath
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- US Portfolio - 2014
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- Why we need Skypath
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- On shorting stocks in NZ
- RT @AlanInterface: New Tour pages finally live... step up from what we had before in terms of design/content #iterate gettimely.com/booking-softwa… • 2 hours ago
- @AlanInterface Nice work. • 2 hours ago
- Why would anyone ever use Prezi…. • 3 hours ago
- RT @floundersclub: BOOM! It’s a Flounders’ Meetup! 4 March @GridAKL with @ctyule @rowsell and @DaleClareburt sponsored by @pagemap http://t… • 9 hours ago
- @WillTaylorNZ in private companies in our target areas - yes. The point is also to put my money alongside investors’. • 9 hours ago
- @WillTaylorNZ to avoid potential conflict between any decisions between personal investments and Punakaiki Fund’s. • 11 hours ago
- RT @GalassoRemi: @lancewiggs Congratulations to Todd for its new job. Great news. Hawaiki moving ahead. @IPMusician • 11 hours ago
- @teradar agreed. Audi completely owns the arse driver space in NZ. It’s a shame as they are lovely cars. • 13 hours ago
- I cannot stress enough how much easier deals are when the other side has experienced, expert, sensible legal advisors. Iteration is lethal. • 13 hours ago
- RT @raygunio: Last year we invested in an explainer video for Raygun - and it has had amazing results! #startup #growth #saas http://t.co/8… • 19 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: klout
Klout purports to measure online influence. Apparently I’m worth 45.34, with those two decimals implying a degree of science beyond the measurement. It’s all hogwash of course: The problem with Klout is that a higher score is very often a … Continue reading →