Other Governance Roles
Hugh Rose on The comics of climate cha… sue mccabe on How do we solve the Gender… Tony on How do we solve the Gender… RVGrin on The end of Kiwibank? Nat on How do we solve the Gender…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Pocketsmith: Advanced personal financial management
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- A new power company? No.
- About Lance
- RT @chrisfinlayson: Here is the text of my speech delivering the Crown apology to Tuhoe today beehive.govt.nz/speech/address… • 8 hours ago
- @RichardHulse 100% is the right answer! Collect your prize at the flashncheckout, and be sure to read the terms and conditions in the pdf. • 8 hours ago
- @barnaclebarnes I was. But if the host suddenly cancels then it's all website-only. • 8 hours ago
- The passive aggressive previous tweet bought to you courtesy of @airbnb. #ttrpt • 9 hours ago
- If you are unclear on what percentage of your website’s content and functionality should work on iOS/Android then prepare to lose business. • 9 hours ago
- @sparknzltd @AndrewPirie1 start with data roaming please. Still a lot of work to do. • 19 hours ago
- @sponno @vendhq @simantics @rowsell yes. Goggles and gloves at least. • 19 hours ago
- RT @kiwibrew: @lancewiggs I think Vodafone's roaming offer is great, and Telecom's $10/day is awful. @daork • 19 hours ago
- RT @StuFlemingNZ: @daork @lancewiggs AMSIX has been doing mobile data peering since 2001. charges are not based in technical reality http… • 19 hours ago
- @daork who'd be crazy enough to test at $30,000 per GB? That's the broken bit. • 20 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: klout
Klout purports to measure online influence. Apparently I’m worth 45.34, with those two decimals implying a degree of science beyond the measurement. It’s all hogwash of course: The problem with Klout is that a higher score is very often a … Continue reading →