Other Governance Roles
- On the growth curve - from Timely to Trade Me
- Ten things we know, and we assume you know
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Survival Rates are high - so why not start something?
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- About Lance
- Bad Stuff, bad Cadbury
- RT @davidfarrier: media3 where we looked back at E3.. and also in the show: the joy of paywalls: tv3.co.nz/tabid/3692/MCa… /@ChrisKeall & I too – 2 hours ago
- Survival Rates are high - so why not start something? wp.me/p2eky-1g8 – 2 hours ago
- RT @MBIEgovtnz: Check out our useful info-graphic on small businesses in NZ – bit.ly/Xn2El6 – 2 hours ago
- @MBIEgovtnz Good chart. It’s hard to decide how to treat zero employee sized businesses. Are they real or just pass through vehicles? – 2 hours ago
- @CactusKate2 as always it depends on the department as well. US rankings break it down that way. Massey Vet I imagine is world class – 3 hours ago
- Punakaiki prospectus is starting to look beautiful, thanks to Lee Ter Wal. Pre register: Punakaikifund.co.nz – 4 hours ago
- @nzkoz on ADSL? – 5 hours ago
- Can our domestic Internet cope with HD video on demand, even via CDN? – 5 hours ago
- @traskjd As is “Go away and never ever come back” rather than “go away and come back next time I load a page here” - yes. – 7 hours ago
- @bentorkington Been at 10.8 for a while. Just started using Chrome more. Big mistake. – 7 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: klout
Klout purports to measure online influence. Apparently I’m worth 45.34, with those two decimals implying a degree of science beyond the measurement. It’s all hogwash of course: The problem with Klout is that a higher score is very often a … Continue reading →