Other Governance Roles
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- The product lifecycle - as explained by Apple
- Chorus: Turn around and go.
- NZ Customs Seizes Electronics - a full enquiry please
- "Sorry No" - Kiwibank fails business basics
- Place function before fashion - Mons Royale
- Contact Lance
- Reading email from someone who had $800 not dispensed yet debited by a @KiwibankNZ ATM. Apparently it takes 10 days to sort. Xmas humbug • 4 hours ago
- @stevebiddle those keys look newly replaced…. • 5 hours ago
- @lorakolodny @TomSiebert ridiculously appalling. I’d say name and shame but suspect half of them want the attention, however negative. • 17 hours ago
- @MatthewHootonNZ you probably should have done 2013 Review as well. @TheNBR • 22 hours ago
- @masemasemase @DavidSlack clearly the neighbor didn’t think about that awful eventuality. But that’s still not real criminal intent • 1 day ago
- @masemasemase I’d consider that you are overreacting to what was likely intended as a joke from a very very unhappy neighbour. @DavidSlack • 1 day ago
- @billbennettnz If you’ve categorised your XeroP entries then importing is much better. @PocketSmith • 1 day ago
- @billbennettnz Jason will sort you out. Keep the CSV file exactly as exported tho. @PocketSmith • 1 day ago
- @billbennettnz what didn’t work? • 1 day ago
- @nzkoz @rowansimpson Southgatelabs could apply if you wanted. But propose your own model. On the other hand RFPs are brutal • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: klout
Klout purports to measure online influence. Apparently I’m worth 45.34, with those two decimals implying a degree of science beyond the measurement. It’s all hogwash of course: The problem with Klout is that a higher score is very often a … Continue reading →