Other Governance Roles
Sanjeet Gona on Tracking the performance of th… Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? James on Don’t cough on me
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Contact Lance
- About Lance
- Posts I like
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- The end of Kiwibank?
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- @CreetureNZ Investor and director. Lots of lols when we heard about the TM rumour. • 33 minutes ago
- RT @sineadboucher: Incredibly pleased to be congratulating @PatrickCrewdson as the talented new editor of @NZStuff. • 1 hour ago
- RT @23andMe: To people with a certain genetic makeup, cilantro tastes soapy. This happens more frequently in women. 23me.co/6yDJTw … • 1 hour ago
- It's amusing to hear about an industry rumour that @trademe is buying @200sq. TM is not a natural buyer. Big real estate agencies maybe. • 1 hour ago
- RT @200sq: As to the rumour that we are in fact buying @TradeMe our company policy is to not comment on market speculation #ttrpt • 1 hour ago
- We may not find @KimDotcom endearing, but let's not forget that the underlying case, the raid and seize of property are travesties. • 12 hours ago
- @nzdodo that bit was beautiful. • 13 hours ago
- We saw appalling "security" laws passed in a hurry in other countries. @AndrewLittleMP needs to be a lot more cynical about urgency. • 13 hours ago
- If the Minister for SIS can't keep up with the news, or hold the pm to account then he is not the right person for the job. • 13 hours ago
- RT @MatthewHootonNZ: Go @GuyonEspiner & @NzMorningReport. Now even @chrisfinlayson is shamelessly misleading the public over the #IGISReport • 13 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: klout
Klout purports to measure online influence. Apparently I’m worth 45.34, with those two decimals implying a degree of science beyond the measurement. It’s all hogwash of course: The problem with Klout is that a higher score is very often a … Continue reading →