Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… tristanmarris on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… Chris Werry (@chrisw… on When will electric cars take… @CJ_NZ on When will electric cars take… Juha Saarinen (@juha… on When will electric cars take…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- BBD CEO Summit - John Brackenridge (NZ Merino Co)
- Don't let your Apple iOS developer license expire
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- Xero cops the flak - but is doing things well
- A couple of companies are looking for sales and marketing leaders. One very small, one larger. SaaS chops a must. • 4 hours ago
- RT @BR3NDA: Too many business plans are "how do we stop people doing what they want". • 7 hours ago
- RT @jbouie: We haven’t “run out of room” in our cities. We’ve just chosen to keep them exclusive. washingtonpost.com/news/wonkblog/… http://t.co/tFCzaO… • 15 hours ago
- @raygunio impressive stuff. • 18 hours ago
- @pohutukawa check Reddit • 20 hours ago
- @gavinbuchanan looking around the other traffic, most single occupant, you have to admit that’s a very low probability case :-) • 20 hours ago
- @gavinbuchanan @NZTAAkl your pic over the steering wheel. Chickens and eggs perhaps. Free flow is the result of good management. • 20 hours ago
- @gavinbuchanan @NZTAAkl 1: get off the phone while driving. 2: other traffic joins later - it’s not about your Kane alone. • 20 hours ago
- RT @geoffsimmonz: @lancewiggs @garethmorgannz thanks but far from a done deal - the locals need to be on board first! • 1 day ago
- Totally excited about the big news this morning. Well done @garethmorgannz and @geoffsimmonz. A pest free Stewart Island will be amazing. • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: klout
Klout purports to measure online influence. Apparently I’m worth 45.34, with those two decimals implying a degree of science beyond the measurement. It’s all hogwash of course: The problem with Klout is that a higher score is very often a … Continue reading →