Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on Why we need Skypath Phil Moore on Why we need Skypath Hayden on Join us for the Agribusiness I… Lance Wiggs on Join us for the Agribusiness I… Hayden on Join us for the Agribusiness I…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Contact Lance
- About Lance
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- SellShed shedding money?
- Air NZ automatic insurance ripoff
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- @mjollnir I’m not sure - @garethmp might know? • 14 hours ago
- This Sunday, March 8, at 3pm: Gareth Hughes and I will lead a discussion on Green Economics. Come along. eventfinder.co.nz/2015/green-eco… • 15 hours ago
- Man refuses to state his phone password - gets charged. NZ proposing this too. Phones contain _everything_. cbc.ca/news/canada/no… • 18 hours ago
- RT @rowansimpson: 1. A program to collect all communications and metadata: to protect us from terrorists. 2. A database of all property ow… • 20 hours ago
- @rmi and the new Photos has removed rating pictures. Feels like stepping backwards perhaps • 21 hours ago
- RT @NZHiTechAwards: Tickets now on sale for the @NZHiTechAwards Gala Dinner in Wellington on 15th May #htanz hitech.org.nz/buy-tickets.ht… • 21 hours ago
- RT @2degreesmobile: @EricCrampton Authentication for credit check, number of kids for risk value (as part of credit check). ^ER • 21 hours ago
- RT @BizDojo: This Sunday we're hosting @lancewiggs, @MarkYatesNZ, & @GarethMP sharing their visions for a green NZ economy: https://t.co/Kj… • 21 hours ago
- @2degreesmobile @EricCrampton that’s all completely off the charts versus what’s needed. Where does that data go? How is it stored? Shared? • 21 hours ago
- RT @emmajeans: RT 12-year-old girl researches having to pay to play as a girl in apps, then writes an article about it. Amazing. <3 http://… • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: klout
Klout purports to measure online influence. Apparently I’m worth 45.34, with those two decimals implying a degree of science beyond the measurement. It’s all hogwash of course: The problem with Klout is that a higher score is very often a … Continue reading →