Other Governance Roles
Sanjeet Gona on Tracking the performance of th… Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? James on Don’t cough on me
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Portfolio Disclosure Oct 2014
- Tracking the performance of the 1 hour Xero model
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- About Lance
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- RT @mikiszikszai: @lancewiggs @NZGreens @SteffanBrowning defining moment • 4 hours ago
- @whereishayden @vaughndavis it's easy with policy increasing responsibility for quality food system. • 4 hours ago
- And @SteffanBrowning you need to do the right thing for @NZGreens and NZ. The green policy agenda will march faster if you leave parliament. • 4 hours ago
- .@NZGreens if @SteffanBrowning leaves asap then you gain strong immediate credibility, if not the the party is inherently unsupportable. • 4 hours ago
- @vaughndavis yes FB chap bragging in the press today about NZ usage - where's the tax? • 5 hours ago
- @vaughndavis & then talk about relative margins, milk solid prices and whether NZ should sell crap or amazing milk with our limited capacity • 5 hours ago
- @vaughndavis how do we increase milk $ while becoming greener? IRD IT system. International tax and gst gaming. • 5 hours ago
- @vaughndavis .. Would be a good answer). How do we encourage more women into and then to stay in ICT? Fonterra or Lewis road? • 5 hours ago
- @vaughndavis what are his top 3 tweaks to the BGA? How does he measure performance of $ granted or invested in growing companies (tax paid.. • 5 hours ago
- @where_is_anna @MxDEJ @uxdesignday @danserif we probably walked by - tried to call. • 5 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: klout
Klout purports to measure online influence. Apparently I’m worth 45.34, with those two decimals implying a degree of science beyond the measurement. It’s all hogwash of course: The problem with Klout is that a higher score is very often a … Continue reading →