Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… tristanmarris on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… Chris Werry (@chrisw… on When will electric cars take… @CJ_NZ on When will electric cars take… Juha Saarinen (@juha… on When will electric cars take…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- About Lance
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- If it sounds too good to be true - it is
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- Contact Lance
- @JimPethokoukis @pmarca who needs #TPPA - the Byzantine laws and processes in the USA are far greater trade barriers than anything else. • 4 hours ago
- RT @sama: "we'll just do both" #FamousStartupLastWords • 4 hours ago
- RT @JonathanMosen: There's an article on Stuff today featuring Bonnie and me. Ironically, I can't play our portion of the video. The Flash … • 4 hours ago
- @ryanbakernz @galenking Mozilla: @theunfocused • 19 hours ago
- RT @ryanbakernz: Any fully remote tech companies in NZ with over 25 staff? • 19 hours ago
- @ChrisKeall it was only in relation to part of the #TPPA but even a small thing missed can cause lasting havoc with our economy and society • 19 hours ago
- @keith_ng the BMW 650GS is perfect for a first road trip. Lovely bike, doesn’t want you to kill yourself. I’ve owned 2 • 21 hours ago
- @JonathanMosen I’ll be fascinated to read how useful you find them. Struggling with mine. • 22 hours ago
- RT @themorgan: Every other brewer is t-shirts and smiles and congeniality and co-productions. These guys though? They displayed women as li… • 22 hours ago
- RT @themorgan: These wankers in their flash suits seem completely ignorant about any aspect of the otherwise very warmhearted craft brewing… • 22 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: klout
Klout purports to measure online influence. Apparently I’m worth 45.34, with those two decimals implying a degree of science beyond the measurement. It’s all hogwash of course: The problem with Klout is that a higher score is very often a … Continue reading →