Other Governance Roles
Nic on Air New Zealand challenges loy… Richard on Air New Zealand challenges loy… CuriousSteve on Air New Zealand challenges loy… borisnz on Air New Zealand challenges loy… Lance Wiggs on Why we need Skypath
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- BNZ doesn't get it. Time to change banks
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- The end of Kiwibank?
- About Lance
- Some Ed Hillary Pictures worth seeing
- An open letter to BNZ Credit Cards
- @saggis @nzben probably looking at his tweets. • 8 hours ago
- @ricmac @CampbellLiveNZ worth looking at what @TheNBR and @bernardchickey have done. Quality "good" content gets paid for. • 8 hours ago
- RT @TheNBR: NBR Radio: The Weekend Rumble nbr.co.nz/article/nbr-ra… << @lancewiggs, NBR reporters discuss CGA, Taniwha tax, more http://t.co/p… • 8 hours ago
- @nzben what service were you using to mask BZ presence? • 8 hours ago
- @paulbrislen @StuFlemingNZ @CampbellLiveNZ cornerstone for a decent online offering perhaps but also could be sold thru all online players • 8 hours ago
- @CampbellLiveNZ imagine if the show wasn't tied to a TV channel. Is it time? • 8 hours ago
- @sarabeee @FlyAirNZ just call them. • 8 hours ago
- RT @toni_b: @lancewiggs randomly calling businesses & pressuring them to run equity campaigns ain't cool either • 22 hours ago
- #ttrpt Here’s how not to do Twitter http://t.co/uF840WO4kp • 1 day ago
- Hey @equitise please ask someone how Twitter works. DMs and pleas for retweets for your competition with in-kind prizes is not smart. • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: MPAA
I just checked the iTunes NZ store, and sometime between my blog post last September and now, the movie Boy was placed on NZ’s iTunes store. Excellent. Not so excellent is the price, and that when I opened the link … Continue reading
Commenter Jonathan Hunt pointed out in the last post that while the MPAA likes to complain about downloading of the movie Boy, he still cannot see it in iTunes 18 months later. He is right, and it seems the MPAA … Continue reading