Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… tristanmarris on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… Chris Werry (@chrisw… on When will electric cars take… @CJ_NZ on When will electric cars take… Juha Saarinen (@juha… on When will electric cars take…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- About Lance
- Contact Lance
- Posts I like
- Don't let your Apple iOS developer license expire
- Xero cops the flak - but is doing things well
- RT @jbouie: We haven’t “run out of room” in our cities. We’ve just chosen to keep them exclusive. washingtonpost.com/news/wonkblog/… http://t.co/tFCzaO… • 2 hours ago
- @raygunio impressive stuff. • 5 hours ago
- @pohutukawa check Reddit • 6 hours ago
- @gavinbuchanan looking around the other traffic, most single occupant, you have to admit that’s a very low probability case :-) • 6 hours ago
- @gavinbuchanan @NZTAAkl your pic over the steering wheel. Chickens and eggs perhaps. Free flow is the result of good management. • 7 hours ago
- @gavinbuchanan @NZTAAkl 1: get off the phone while driving. 2: other traffic joins later - it’s not about your Kane alone. • 7 hours ago
- RT @geoffsimmonz: @lancewiggs @garethmorgannz thanks but far from a done deal - the locals need to be on board first! • 1 day ago
- Totally excited about the big news this morning. Well done @garethmorgannz and @geoffsimmonz. A pest free Stewart Island will be amazing. • 1 day ago
- RT @JulieAnneGenter: Maybe if climate negotiations were part of trade talks, we could get better global agreement to stop climate pollution. • 1 day ago
- @andrewfantastic Highly recommend an Aeropress. Bad coffee ceases to be a possibility. • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.