Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on Why we need Skypath Phil Moore on Why we need Skypath Hayden on Join us for the Agribusiness I… Lance Wiggs on Join us for the Agribusiness I… Hayden on Join us for the Agribusiness I…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- About Lance
- Punakaiki Fund invests in Onceit
- Punakaiki Fund - The end for now
- After xtra: Which email should you use?
- RT @haydennz: @GeorgeWood2015 @Joholmesblog @DickQuax this has to be tweet of the week http://t.co/Rb4CXT3DsV • 4 hours ago
- RT @MKHSA: @Timely Thank you for your fantastic system. It has made such a difference to my life & business • 5 hours ago
- @haydennz @GeorgeWood2015 Blue Chip did these apartments. The investors are all underwater and the ground lease owner won big. Dumb deals. • 5 hours ago
- @haydennz @GeorgeWood2015 you are avoiding the facts by using rhetoric and ad hominem attacks. Do a spreadsheet. Talk to the banks. • 7 hours ago
- @haydennz @GeorgeWood2015 cheaper for elderly to take bus/train versus car, and eventually they can’t drive. So yes, that should be best. • 7 hours ago
- @haydennz @GeorgeWood2015 tell them to talk to their banks, who should be able to finance their rates until they are well over 100. • 7 hours ago
- .@haydennz @GeorgeWood2015 Elderly have: Houses now worth a fortune. Free transport. Free healthcare Super at CPI. NZ is miles ahead. • 7 hours ago
- @haydennz @GeorgeWood2015 the market value dictates what share of the rats you pay. The market values have increased way more than rates. • 7 hours ago
- @haydennz for context I pay $830 per week for that property. Rates are a trivial proportion of property value. Capital gains dwarf rates • 7 hours ago
- @haydennz well it’s about $2500 on a property with value of $860k in Auckland, so less than that. Interest on that would be $250 at 10%. • 7 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.