Other Governance Roles
Valerie Lopez on If nobody owns your mortgage n… Keri Eagan on Do Oxfam, Amnesty and World Vi… Gary Hudson on If nobody owns your mortgage n… Cox Lujon on If nobody owns your mortgage n… Cox Lujon on If nobody owns your mortgage n…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Contact Lance
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Buyers and Sellers guide to Web Design and Development firms
- “Australians bet more money on the Melbourne Cup each year than they put in venture capital funds” brw.com.au/p/entrepreneur… • 1 day ago
- @nzben bollocks to that - undertaking is awesome. @PublicationsPro • 2 days ago
- @mr45144 The rule-book <> the actual rules in effect, which vary by location, often town. the@CJ_NZ • 2 days ago
- @CJ_NZ a keep left rule (nor this) won’t change the behaviour (lessons from >70 countries motorcycled). @mr45144 • 2 days ago
- @nzsd except that their opponents are among those few, and will use this to (rightly) ridicule. @MaxRobitzsch • 2 days ago
- RT @toxaq: @lancewiggs and once again hypocritical. They rail against the holiday highway and now want to subsidise road holidays. • 2 days ago
- What’s on earth are @nzlabour trying to do with their policy? There is so much to do on transport policy and they choose slow trucks #rpt • 2 days ago
- I agree: “Transport Gerry Brownlee said that the policies were "poorly thought through" and "a joke". nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/articl… • 2 days ago
- RT @DarienFenton: At cycling rally at Parliament today. Too many deaths http://t.co/CZUIqwYbhW • 2 days ago
- @Dermottr you seem to be advocating for dictatorship. Are you sure you want to be doing this? • 2 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.