Other Governance Roles
Hugh Rose on The comics of climate cha… sue mccabe on How do we solve the Gender… Tony on How do we solve the Gender… RVGrin on The end of Kiwibank? Nat on How do we solve the Gender…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- About Lance
- Contact Lance
- Trade Me trounces eBay, and eBay is in real trouble
- @kamal_hothi It’s too out of date versus the official results. 51.9% versus 78.7% @vickytnz • 11 minutes ago
- The results for Hone Harawira and thus Internet Mana trend badly http://t.co/9Jt7B1HYAV • 16 minutes ago
- @toxaq Yes I would love an @NZGreens and @NZNationalParty coalition. • 16 minutes ago
- Also sad for @NZGreens who seem to be delivering 5% under what they should be. • 20 minutes ago
- @toxaq Sad he sold out yes - and it seems he is getting the right feedback. • 21 minutes ago
- Very happy to see both Conservatives and Internet parties consigned to the dustbin of history. Sad for Hone. • 23 minutes ago
- Actual trends of results coming in. http://t.co/kRWhRLjvjE • 28 minutes ago
- Trend against Hone Harawira taking hold. #notscience http://t.co/K0Sbe2lf1A • 41 minutes ago
- @nzkoz @rmi holy moly that’s close in Te Tai Tokerau http://t.co/cJfdauBXWC • 50 minutes ago
- Latest predictions based on trends #notscience http://t.co/Z49YP7CTSt • 56 minutes ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.