Other Governance Roles
Sanjeet Gona on Tracking the performance of th… Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? James on Don’t cough on me
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- BNZ doesn't get it. Time to change banks
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- Why are you accepting fatal risks Heart of Auckland City?
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Posts I like
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- RT @TransportBlog: Forecast vs actual traffic volumes in NZ. More insane and ignorant projections. http://t.co/RnYo2885eM • 7 hours ago
- @CreetureNZ Investor and director. Lots of lols when we heard about the TM rumour. • 9 hours ago
- RT @sineadboucher: Incredibly pleased to be congratulating @PatrickCrewdson as the talented new editor of @NZStuff. • 10 hours ago
- RT @23andMe: To people with a certain genetic makeup, cilantro tastes soapy. This happens more frequently in women. 23me.co/6yDJTw … • 10 hours ago
- It's amusing to hear about an industry rumour that @trademe is buying @200sq. TM is not a natural buyer. Big real estate agencies maybe. • 10 hours ago
- RT @200sq: As to the rumour that we are in fact buying @TradeMe our company policy is to not comment on market speculation #ttrpt • 10 hours ago
- We may not find @KimDotcom endearing, but let's not forget that the underlying case, the raid and seize of property are travesties. • 21 hours ago
- @nzdodo that bit was beautiful. • 22 hours ago
- We saw appalling "security" laws passed in a hurry in other countries. @AndrewLittleMP needs to be a lot more cynical about urgency. • 22 hours ago
- If the Minister for SIS can't keep up with the news, or hold the pm to account then he is not the right person for the job. • 22 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.