Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… tristanmarris on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… Chris Werry (@chrisw… on When will electric cars take… @CJ_NZ on When will electric cars take… Juha Saarinen (@juha… on When will electric cars take…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- RSS feeds now on Stuff
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Dialect Payments fix your process and error message
- Name suppression - the judge's findings and how to do it properly
- The end of Kiwibank?
- "Sorry No" - Kiwibank fails business basics
- @clarecurranmp you should see someone about that • 30 minutes ago
- RT @nzdodo: @lancewiggs Also, if the 5.20 isn't too packed, we can travel in a series of polite well-organised groups as needed. All in goo… • 31 minutes ago
- Whoops - cyclists please go for the 5:50 boat not 5:20, which will be packed with commuters. #Skypath (And please be nice to locals) • 41 minutes ago
- @leighhart70 @Hurricanesrugby should I be scared or worried before watching that? :-) • 48 minutes ago
- Cyclists heading to the pub tonight - catch the 5:20pm ferry to make the news - TV3 is fronting up. @nzdodo • 50 minutes ago
- RT @techlawnz: We've markedup the NZVIF standard investment doc to help NZ tech coys negotiate better terms: simmondsstewart.com/blog/ @lancew… • 3 hours ago
- #Skypath’s Bevan Woodward is giving an interview at 2pm at the Sitting Duck, under the bridge. Any support by being there would be great. • 4 hours ago
- @Akl_Co_Op_Taxis Thank-you. Apparently it’s an ongoing problem for that bike path and your drivers. • 5 hours ago
- RT @JulieAnneGenter: Skypath approved! We'll be able to walk or cycle over the harbour bridge. #finally congrats @getacrossOrgNz @Generatio… • 6 hours ago
- @GenerationZer0 Very well done for helping people respond for #skypath. • 6 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.