Other Governance Roles
Brett on Thanks for no insurance Air NZ… truthseekernz on Thanks for no insurance Air NZ… Nic on Air New Zealand challenges loy… Richard on Air New Zealand challenges loy… CuriousSteve on Air New Zealand challenges loy…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- The problem with Microsoft is in this office
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- Unsafe New Zealand work practices - Quay street, Auckland
- "Sorry No" - Kiwibank fails business basics
- Pocketsmith: Advanced personal financial management
- I'm 100% Irish
- Boardingware are doing amazingly well selling software to boarding schools worldwide. Join them - sales based in Akld seek.co.nz/job/28520578?p… • 16 hours ago
- @farmgeek feel free to get in there and rebut the denier comments.. @MarkHubbard33 @keith_ng @TheNBR • 16 hours ago
- RT @farmgeek: Rodney Hide stands up to the 97% of delusional climate scientists nbr.co.nz/opinion/crying… Earth Day satire from @TheNBR or jus… • 18 hours ago
- RT @TheNBR: Rodney Hide is wrong on climate change nbr.co.nz/opinion/lance-… << PLUS NBR Radio special feature audio: @lancewiggs debates Rodn… • 18 hours ago
- RT @TheNBR: Crying wolf as climate change takes a ‘hiatus’ nbr.co.nz/opinion/crying… << plus NBR Radio special feature audio: Rodney Hide vs @… • 18 hours ago
- RT @kylerichter: Congrats new Apple Watch owners. Facebook thanks you too. http://t.co/WXv4mGrVhE • 19 hours ago
- RT @dimsie: My Anzac Day tweets in a handy one-tweet screenshot. War is hell. http://t.co/BxK6tOaLg6 • 20 hours ago
- RT @chrija: New blog post: Key Revenue Metrics for SaaS startups christophjanz.blogspot.de/2015/04/key-re… / cc @Nick_Franklin @BessemerVP @pbotteri • 20 hours ago
- @ellenstrickland they need to send a ship, pull the cable up and repair. Probably a cut but only partial. All 100% guess. Not an expert • 1 day ago
- @ellenstrickland power is carried in a cylinder outside the fibre. Somehow it is being grounded or otherwise interrupted (bent a lot?) so.. • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.