Other Governance Roles
Protazy Mickiewicz on The end of Kiwibank? Valerie Lopez on If nobody owns your mortgage n… Keri Eagan on Do Oxfam, Amnesty and World Vi… Gary Hudson on If nobody owns your mortgage n… Cox Lujon on If nobody owns your mortgage n…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- Pocketsmith: Advanced personal financial management
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- A new power company? No.
- The product lifecycle - as explained by Apple
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- @Danjite it's about the % of the economy controlled and whether or not the wealth was derived from a govt protected industry. • 7 hours ago
- Some interesting tax incentives for early stage investment; RT @Seedrs: Never mind Isas - invest in startups ow.ly/vX6ww • 18 hours ago
- @toxaq wonder what they’d do if a non-white female showed up… • 1 day ago
- RT @PolarBearFarm: @roddrury @szechuan @lancewiggs many of the Nike+ and fuelband people were ex Apple engineers. Newton and before. Many b… • 1 day ago
- @toxaq @barnaclebarnes tracking players by camera is pretty advanced too. • 1 day ago
- Beginning to agree that Nike is making the right move getting out of commodity fit-tracking hardware. Software is the real potential upside • 2 days ago
- @glav @juhasaarinen @saasu @Xero Feature lists are the refuge of poorly designed products. SAP and Vista and Windows 8 also have features • 2 days ago
- @juhasaarinen @saasu @Xero I wonder why..... • 2 days ago
- @rmi That was well worth the effort. Superb. • 2 days ago
- @farmgeek I’m sure there are some good solutions - e.g. conforming installations that need lower hurdles etc. See Cell Towers for failed e.g • 2 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: nzx
The NZX and Xero, along with Cameron partners and Bell Gully held a “Masterclass” on IPOing in NZ yesterday. Xero CEO Rod Drury wears two hats, as he is also a director of the NZX, but they were also represented … Continue reading
Version two of the Skilling/Weldon document Swan Dive or Belly Flop is now released. The document reflects a more considered response, based on more research and analysis, along with reader and blogger comments and, it seems, just more effort. Good … Continue reading