Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… tristanmarris on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… Chris Werry (@chrisw… on When will electric cars take… @CJ_NZ on When will electric cars take… Juha Saarinen (@juha… on When will electric cars take…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Tracking your portfolio - Sharesight enters the market
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Contact Lance
- RSS feeds now on Stuff
- Enrolling in Budget's Fastbreak is Easy!
- About Lance
- .@lightweight @kyhwana @slyall @ardrigh @nzcach @HugeAlf Pertinent video by Chris Boardman vimeo.com/135884468 • 20 hours ago
- @ardrigh their B roads are similar to our state highways - same issues. @IanTLS @slyall • 21 hours ago
- @ardrigh Yes - and it’s not safe to pass if it’s not safe to pass. Death is on the line. @IanTLS @slyall • 21 hours ago
- .@IanTLS do as they do in France - trucks slow right down until safe to pass. Their roads are much better too. @ardrigh @slyall • 21 hours ago
- If a minimum distance from a cyclist is “not practical” then it’s not safe to pass. So don’t. stuff.co.nz/motoring/news/… • 21 hours ago
- nice work thefuturefund.org.nz cc @200sq http://t.co/2qohgxUCh1 • 21 hours ago
- BNZ’s snazzy new web-app has the account numbers in white. Not happy pasting. • 23 hours ago
- @lady_nerd gosh that’s horrible. Who wants a paginated list? @ignitenz • 1 day ago
- Poor rich people privilege their way out of what they should paying each day in parking charges on public land. nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/articl… • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: nzx
The NZX and Xero, along with Cameron partners and Bell Gully held a “Masterclass” on IPOing in NZ yesterday. Xero CEO Rod Drury wears two hats, as he is also a director of the NZX, but they were also represented … Continue reading
Version two of the Skilling/Weldon document Swan Dive or Belly Flop is now released. The document reflects a more considered response, based on more research and analysis, along with reader and blogger comments and, it seems, just more effort. Good … Continue reading