Other Governance Roles
Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? James on Don’t cough on me wirehunt on SellShed shedding money?
- Tracking the performance of the 1 hour Xero model
- Don't cough on me
- SellShed shedding money?
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Valuing Xero - in 1 hour
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- About Lance
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Bad Stuff, bad Cadbury
- @vivster81 Amateurs. Always fight a land war in Asia. @KeriHenare @DylanReeve • 1 hour ago
- @KeriHenare It’s all second tier stuff. Keep, err, learning.. @DylanReeve • 1 hour ago
- @Vulcan94 There’s a set of skills you get as a strategy consultant that it looks like they want, AND everybody at @vendhq gets shit done :-) • 1 hour ago
- @DylanReeve is right - Risk is far more appropriate. Also Civ. @KeriHenare • 1 hour ago
- There’s a great VP of Strategy job going at Vend. Looking at you ex strategy consultants. vend.workable.com/jobs/21229 • 1 hour ago
- @KirstiGrant jfdi of course. @rowsell • 1 hour ago
- RT @stevebiddle: So no Queen St Santa for Auckland this year because it's going to cost too much to install. Looks at @lancewiggs :p • 1 hour ago
- @pohutukawa I don't think so. Or rather: I hope not • 4 hours ago
- Caution. http://t.co/gIXD8DCLZu • 5 hours ago
- RT @NZTEnews: Better by Design is hosting a free 90 minute, rapid-fire taster of what #DesignThinking is all about. Register here: http://t… • 10 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: nzx
The NZX and Xero, along with Cameron partners and Bell Gully held a “Masterclass” on IPOing in NZ yesterday. Xero CEO Rod Drury wears two hats, as he is also a director of the NZX, but they were also represented … Continue reading
Version two of the Skilling/Weldon document Swan Dive or Belly Flop is now released. The document reflects a more considered response, based on more research and analysis, along with reader and blogger comments and, it seems, just more effort. Good … Continue reading