Other Governance Roles
Hugh Rose on The comics of climate cha… sue mccabe on How do we solve the Gender… Tony on How do we solve the Gender… RVGrin on The end of Kiwibank? Nat on How do we solve the Gender…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- The product lifecycle - as explained by Apple
- BNZ doesn't get it. Time to change banks
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- RT @John_OCal: Melbourne bike lane abandoned after motorists rip out bollards theage.com.au/victoria/glenr… HT @adamlcarey cc @SMM_Aus @copenhagen… • 36 minutes ago
- RT @ClareCapital: Nice website refresh @NZXGroup - but I still want to see you incorporating your Company Research content. Be the Yahoo Fi… • 45 minutes ago
- @aarondavisnz Arguably better than Labour, can foot it with National but need ministerial experience. Others pale. @dingfelder @NZGreens • 3 hours ago
- @rowsell cue 100 inbound phone calls..... • 6 hours ago
- @DavidSlack exactly. • 10 hours ago
- @donaldsclark @versleijen_nz absolutely not. Thanks for staying a NZer btw. • 11 hours ago
- Technically I've missed all three of my @FlyAirNZ flights since arriving back. But the Flexi fare and mobile app means I just change flights • 11 hours ago
- RT @gnat: The worst part of tonight is that it took a self-interested political manipulator to get the excellent Greenwald, Assange, & Snow… • 21 hours ago
- RT @gnat: Well, that proves it. Kim Dotcom can fuck up anything. Not easy to ruin a Greenwald, Assange, & Snowden show, but he nailed it. • 21 hours ago
- @pohutukawa yes, and the same the other way. None of it is necessary. Attack the behaviour if relevant, the policies and the results. • 21 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: nzx
The NZX and Xero, along with Cameron partners and Bell Gully held a “Masterclass” on IPOing in NZ yesterday. Xero CEO Rod Drury wears two hats, as he is also a director of the NZX, but they were also represented … Continue reading
Version two of the Skilling/Weldon document Swan Dive or Belly Flop is now released. The document reflects a more considered response, based on more research and analysis, along with reader and blogger comments and, it seems, just more effort. Good … Continue reading