Other Governance Roles
Sanjeet Gona on Tracking the performance of th… Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? James on Don’t cough on me
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Contact Lance
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- About Lance
- Posts I like
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Very impressed with @Datacom Annual Review. Great company, client case studies, history & financials. datacom.co.nz/About-Us/Repor… • 2 hours ago
- RT @rowsell: Last ones standing at #htanz as per usual. @Bobpinchin you can't have my belt. (Long story) http://t.co/PQUm5CJ96a • 7 hours ago
- RT @drsaasmd: Who is this @rowansimpson chap, and why is he giving away all of my secrets? rowansimpson.com/2014/11/26/est… • 7 hours ago
- @vavroom sounds like you need to come back to NZ ;-) @NatDudley • 10 hours ago
- @rowsell The extensive TTF was noted by @ryanbakernz. Also - amazing move sending investor update while talking about good investor comms. • 10 hours ago
- MT: @NatDudley: Fuck yeah for awesome people trying hard to make shit better ❤️👍 Including: @ri @rmi @ksuyin @nzben @InternetNZ @szechuan • 11 hours ago
- RT @NatDudley: And of course @webstock, who always have loads of women speaking, and I’m delighted to see have introduced a code of conduct… • 11 hours ago
- RT @NatDudley: And the ever-excellent @ggdnz, who have supported loads of awesome women speakers and provided such a great space for networ… • 11 hours ago
- RT @NatDudley: Last weekend we had @nzdevmob. The excellent introduction explaining code of conduct made me feel safe in the minority 🌟 • 11 hours ago
- RT @NatDudley: Also @code_mania, who had a code of conduct, and also supported our community by sponsoring events like @RailsGirlsAkl 🌟 • 11 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: nzx
The NZX and Xero, along with Cameron partners and Bell Gully held a “Masterclass” on IPOing in NZ yesterday. Xero CEO Rod Drury wears two hats, as he is also a director of the NZX, but they were also represented … Continue reading
Version two of the Skilling/Weldon document Swan Dive or Belly Flop is now released. The document reflects a more considered response, based on more research and analysis, along with reader and blogger comments and, it seems, just more effort. Good … Continue reading