Other Governance Roles
Hugh Rose on The comics of climate cha… sue mccabe on How do we solve the Gender… Tony on How do we solve the Gender… RVGrin on The end of Kiwibank? Nat on How do we solve the Gender…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- Contact Lance
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- BNZ doesn't get it. Time to change banks
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- Thinking these guys need an upgrade to @vendhq http://t.co/NRSLpmEcL9 • 3 hours ago
- Feeling sad to be missing TIN100, transport and other important events. Important policy debates for this election. • 7 hours ago
- @nzben @ChrisKeall increase in revenue year on year. • 9 hours ago
- @themorgan @barnaclebarnes go to system settings --> no wtf just happened --> this thing is such a pos --> how did I end up here -->&:!F?!: • 9 hours ago
- RT @NZAmbassadorEU: At Rio+20 1.37m votes for top rec: "take concrete steps to eliminate fossil-fuel subsidies" But NO reference to this in… • 10 hours ago
- RT @davemosk: This obnoxious autoreply is only a micron above @davemcclure 's legendary response. http://t.co/cfJSrfVKwJ • 18 hours ago
- We learned about this on @OurFarSouth - the Southern Ocean bit. So it's not news for science. We also threw in some Argos floats. #ttrpt • 23 hours ago
- RT @EconBizFin: The mystery of the pause in global warming may have been solved econ.st/1rx39YF • 23 hours ago
- @rmi @jsrnz @ri I quite liked the hover feature. Are you sure that's not real? • 1 day ago
- @jsrnz @rmi @ri is it wrong that I got most annoyed with the zooming in for Risk? It's board sized. Don't zoom in. You too iPad software. • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: nzx
The NZX and Xero, along with Cameron partners and Bell Gully held a “Masterclass” on IPOing in NZ yesterday. Xero CEO Rod Drury wears two hats, as he is also a director of the NZX, but they were also represented … Continue reading
Version two of the Skilling/Weldon document Swan Dive or Belly Flop is now released. The document reflects a more considered response, based on more research and analysis, along with reader and blogger comments and, it seems, just more effort. Good … Continue reading