Other Governance Roles
Nick on The future of food exports fro… uwuttisilp on Pictures of Christchurch Decem… Greg Everett on Pictures of Christchurch Decem… Lance Wiggs on The future of food exports fro… Lance Wiggs on The future of food exports fro…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- Contact Lance
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- I'm 100% Irish
- Off on the trip
- "Sorry No" - Kiwibank fails business basics
- RT @NatDudley: Every year people ask me to describe why @webstock is so special. And every year I just wish I could bottle this feeling to … • 10 hours ago
- @KeriHenare @garethmorgannz it's all about the quantum. • 10 hours ago
- @TeFromTheNaki cheers too. You and @AntRoyal should meet. • 10 hours ago
- So @cindygallop why not move your business to NZ? Laws and banks great here. • 18 hours ago
- @tanya @rmi How will you get your first 10/100/1000 customers? Ship now Stop trying to raise money and start selling Churn your board Etc • 21 hours ago
- Instant segue from @KimDotcom raid debacle to quoting Mussolini and corporatism by Ex spy Annie Machon at #webstock • 22 hours ago
- @vivster81 nope. It was not a "yuss" situation at all sadly. • 22 hours ago
- Briefly checked the cricket. That was a mistake. • 23 hours ago
- @MiramarMike nzte.govt.nz/en/news-and-me… and plenty more out there. Have helped with 3 agri-tech showcases so far. • 23 hours ago
- NZ has a lot of companies delivering solutions being spoken about #webstock Adherium. @FigureNZ @Koordinates plus plenty of agri tech • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: nzx
The NZX and Xero, along with Cameron partners and Bell Gully held a “Masterclass” on IPOing in NZ yesterday. Xero CEO Rod Drury wears two hats, as he is also a director of the NZX, but they were also represented … Continue reading
Version two of the Skilling/Weldon document Swan Dive or Belly Flop is now released. The document reflects a more considered response, based on more research and analysis, along with reader and blogger comments and, it seems, just more effort. Good … Continue reading