Other Governance Roles
Sanjeet Gona on Tracking the performance of th… Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? James on Don’t cough on me
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Define Instruments Expands into South Africa
- Portfolio Disclosure Oct 2014
- SellShed shedding money?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- About Lance
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Tracking the performance of the 1 hour Xero model
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- RT @socialspace: After today I’m much better informed about health & safety & penguins. Thanks @lancewiggs! #uxdd • 8 hours ago
- @uxdesignday actually cracking up at that. Great day today - thanks. • 8 hours ago
- RT @stevegallagher: Hell of a talk from @lancewiggs. Don't tolerate shittyness. Make noise about things you care about. #uxdd • 8 hours ago
- RT @uxdesignday: The standard you walk past is the standard you set. @lancewiggs #uxdd • 8 hours ago
- RT @ryanbakernz: .@lancewiggs letting it all out at #uxdd. Impotent fury. Don't live with things are shit. http://t.co/sA7NUV5cW1 • 8 hours ago
- @RuebenSkipper my first mihi too. About time. • 8 hours ago
- Define Instruments Expands into South Africa wp.me/p2eky-2s6 • 13 hours ago
- @mahoneyjkt there’s an idea.. @uxdesignday @danserif • 16 hours ago
- @grahamhowe I'm not saying anything - the room was empty and I could not see any cameras. • 17 hours ago
- It seems @SparkNZ has destroyed their iOS app. Now wants login, registration fails. Useless. http://t.co/phiqteLT2S • 17 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: nzx
The NZX and Xero, along with Cameron partners and Bell Gully held a “Masterclass” on IPOing in NZ yesterday. Xero CEO Rod Drury wears two hats, as he is also a director of the NZX, but they were also represented … Continue reading
Version two of the Skilling/Weldon document Swan Dive or Belly Flop is now released. The document reflects a more considered response, based on more research and analysis, along with reader and blogger comments and, it seems, just more effort. Good … Continue reading