Other Governance Roles
- Ten things we know, and we assume you know
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- On the growth curve - from Timely to Trade Me
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- About Lance
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- The non-visible community
- Bad Stuff, bad Cadbury
- Brings back the memories: trademe.co.nz/computers/appl… – 50 minutes ago
- @ChrisKeall I bearly noticed – 4 hours ago
- @juhasaarinen no clods I can find.. @nzben – 4 hours ago
- @nzben grrr – 5 hours ago
- Realising that a mistake in the first sentence of a blog post is not that fixable for those who receive it by email. – 5 hours ago
- @mikiszikszai Amazing how quickly you can check your bank balance these days.. @barnaclebarnes @nzkoz @nzben – 5 hours ago
- @mikiszikszai as awesome as ever. Got US$300m? @barnaclebarnes @nzkoz @nzben – 5 hours ago
- On the growth curve - from Timely to Trade Me wp.me/p2eky-1fY – 5 hours ago
- Well done @Timely. gettimely.com/blog/investor-… @rowansimpson invests in the next big thing - after @TradeMe, @Xero, @Vendhq – 6 hours ago
- @barnaclebarnes @mikiszikszai @nzkoz @nzben hear hear. + top Rugby, F1, Daily Show, LeTour, GoT. and Media 3. Goodbye rest of TV media. – 6 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: nzx
The NZX and Xero, along with Cameron partners and Bell Gully held a “Masterclass” on IPOing in NZ yesterday. Xero CEO Rod Drury wears two hats, as he is also a director of the NZX, but they were also represented … Continue reading
Version two of the Skilling/Weldon document Swan Dive or Belly Flop is now released. The document reflects a more considered response, based on more research and analysis, along with reader and blogger comments and, it seems, just more effort. Good … Continue reading