Other Governance Roles
Sanjeet Gona on Tracking the performance of th… Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? James on Don’t cough on me
- Tracking the performance of the 1 hour Xero model
- Don't cough on me
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- SellShed shedding money?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Valuing Xero - in 1 hour
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- About Lance
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- The end of Kiwibank?
- @vivster81 Amateurs. Always fight a land war in Asia. @KeriHenare @DylanReeve • 13 hours ago
- @KeriHenare It’s all second tier stuff. Keep, err, learning.. @DylanReeve • 13 hours ago
- @Vulcan94 There’s a set of skills you get as a strategy consultant that it looks like they want, AND everybody at @vendhq gets shit done :-) • 13 hours ago
- @DylanReeve is right - Risk is far more appropriate. Also Civ. @KeriHenare • 13 hours ago
- There’s a great VP of Strategy job going at Vend. Looking at you ex strategy consultants. vend.workable.com/jobs/21229 • 13 hours ago
- @KirstiGrant jfdi of course. @rowsell • 13 hours ago
- RT @stevebiddle: So no Queen St Santa for Auckland this year because it's going to cost too much to install. Looks at @lancewiggs :p • 13 hours ago
- @pohutukawa I don't think so. Or rather: I hope not • 16 hours ago
- Caution. http://t.co/gIXD8DCLZu • 17 hours ago
- RT @NZTEnews: Better by Design is hosting a free 90 minute, rapid-fire taster of what #DesignThinking is all about. Register here: http://t… • 22 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: Pacific Fibre
Kim.com is the first, among many I believe, to try to resurrect the case for Pacific Fibre. This has created a bit of a media kerfuffle, and so let’s get some background and questions for Kim and any other potential new … Continue reading
(Also posted on Pacific Fibre’s blog) The iPhone retina display is awesome – not quite perfect, but incredibly high resolution that you can look at for a long time. It has 326 pixels per inch, and 0.614 total megapixels. That’s … Continue reading
A photo from last year’s visit by Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. US submarine cable vendor TE Subcom invited Pacific Fibre along to an American Chamber of Commerce event in Christchurch, and Pacific Fibre CEO Mark Rushworth and I went … Continue reading
I was speaking to a colleague today in Australia – he was upset that Telstra increased his data plan to 50 GB without changing the price. His point was that he only uses 4 GB per month, but Telstra gave … Continue reading
We’ve posted some of the technical details of the proposed cable over at the Pacific Fibre blog. Check them out