Other Governance Roles
Sanjeet Gona on Tracking the performance of th… Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? James on Don’t cough on me
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Portfolio Disclosure Oct 2014
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Tracking the performance of the 1 hour Xero model
- Define Instruments Expands into South Africa
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- SellShed shedding money?
- About Lance
- RT @socialspace: After today I’m much better informed about health & safety & penguins. Thanks @lancewiggs! #uxdd • 1 hour ago
- @uxdesignday actually cracking up at that. Great day today - thanks. • 1 hour ago
- RT @stevegallagher: Hell of a talk from @lancewiggs. Don't tolerate shittyness. Make noise about things you care about. #uxdd • 1 hour ago
- RT @uxdesignday: The standard you walk past is the standard you set. @lancewiggs #uxdd • 1 hour ago
- RT @ryanbakernz: .@lancewiggs letting it all out at #uxdd. Impotent fury. Don't live with things are shit. http://t.co/sA7NUV5cW1 • 1 hour ago
- @RuebenSkipper my first mihi too. About time. • 1 hour ago
- Define Instruments Expands into South Africa wp.me/p2eky-2s6 • 7 hours ago
- @mahoneyjkt there’s an idea.. @uxdesignday @danserif • 10 hours ago
- @grahamhowe I'm not saying anything - the room was empty and I could not see any cameras. • 11 hours ago
- It seems @SparkNZ has destroyed their iOS app. Now wants login, registration fails. Useless. http://t.co/phiqteLT2S • 11 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: Pacific Fibre
Kim.com is the first, among many I believe, to try to resurrect the case for Pacific Fibre. This has created a bit of a media kerfuffle, and so let’s get some background and questions for Kim and any other potential new … Continue reading
(Also posted on Pacific Fibre’s blog) The iPhone retina display is awesome – not quite perfect, but incredibly high resolution that you can look at for a long time. It has 326 pixels per inch, and 0.614 total megapixels. That’s … Continue reading
A photo from last year’s visit by Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. US submarine cable vendor TE Subcom invited Pacific Fibre along to an American Chamber of Commerce event in Christchurch, and Pacific Fibre CEO Mark Rushworth and I went … Continue reading
I was speaking to a colleague today in Australia – he was upset that Telstra increased his data plan to 50 GB without changing the price. His point was that he only uses 4 GB per month, but Telstra gave … Continue reading
We’ve posted some of the technical details of the proposed cable over at the Pacific Fibre blog. Check them out