Other Governance Roles
Hugh Rose on The comics of climate cha… sue mccabe on How do we solve the Gender… Tony on How do we solve the Gender… RVGrin on The end of Kiwibank? Nat on How do we solve the Gender…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- BNZ doesn't get it. Time to change banks
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- Don't let your Apple iOS developer license expire
- Taxpayers Union: Teaparty wingnuts or rational economists?
- Buyers and Sellers guide to Web Design and Development firms
- @BruceHoult compare to Xperia z2? At 3x the price.... • 15 hours ago
- RT @NZTEnews: 'Invest for Growth' is the theme for @MORGO_NZ 2014. Early bird rates are still available here: ow.ly/zqtyR • 19 hours ago
- RT @farmgeek: Morgan, Simmons & Guthrie pull no punches: "The time for dumb and dirty economic growth is past" garethsworld.com/blog/environme… On ya… • 23 hours ago
- RT @kiwilark: What a read on taxes in Australia - and not paying them... Taxing change of titles at Google Australia bit.ly/UlVxIZ • 1 day ago
- RT @NZ_Global: NZ ranks number one globally for protecting investors - The World Bank #G20YEA #B20 #ABW ow.ly/3nn3Xy • 2 days ago
- RT @roddrury: Let me just say that again. 8 years ago 4 people in an apartment. Now we pay 350,000 Aussies. xero.com/blog/2014/07/a… http://t… • 3 days ago
- @JimmyC_NZ let's not ever forget that. But let's also not forget this was preventable on several levels, as every incident is. • 4 days ago
- @morganpyne well I have to admit to a drop from a pub earlier in the evening. This was at a family event later. • 4 days ago
- Dublin, getting my essential vitamins. http://t.co/osd8PlukEQ • 4 days ago
- @dmanconi All need to have a very hard look at what went wrong with their safety systems (and culture). • 4 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: Pacific Fibre
Kim.com is the first, among many I believe, to try to resurrect the case for Pacific Fibre. This has created a bit of a media kerfuffle, and so let’s get some background and questions for Kim and any other potential new … Continue reading
(Also posted on Pacific Fibre’s blog) The iPhone retina display is awesome – not quite perfect, but incredibly high resolution that you can look at for a long time. It has 326 pixels per inch, and 0.614 total megapixels. That’s … Continue reading
A photo from last year’s visit by Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. US submarine cable vendor TE Subcom invited Pacific Fibre along to an American Chamber of Commerce event in Christchurch, and Pacific Fibre CEO Mark Rushworth and I went … Continue reading
I was speaking to a colleague today in Australia – he was upset that Telstra increased his data plan to 50 GB without changing the price. His point was that he only uses 4 GB per month, but Telstra gave … Continue reading
We’ve posted some of the technical details of the proposed cable over at the Pacific Fibre blog. Check them out