Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… tristanmarris on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… Chris Werry (@chrisw… on When will electric cars take… @CJ_NZ on When will electric cars take… Juha Saarinen (@juha… on When will electric cars take…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- RSS feeds now on Stuff
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Dialect Payments fix your process and error message
- Name suppression - the judge's findings and how to do it properly
- The end of Kiwibank?
- Why we need Skypath
- @timhgreen opening up the housing market by showing values of all houses on a map. @saniac @HoneyBeeGeek @mashmatix • 33 minutes ago
- @where_is_anna it’s just the quote we are jumping on @ClareCapital • 1 hour ago
- @ClareCapital @TheNBR @pledgeme “Ms Guenther owns the majority of the business with a 43.1% stake” Ummm. • 2 hours ago
- @ClareCapital Oh I see - they were referring to their own forecasts. I was thinking of far more nebulous ones. @TheNBR @pledgeme • 2 hours ago
- @ClareCapital agreed. If you can’t make them meaningful then then don’t make them. @TheNBR @pledgeme • 2 hours ago
- RT @marcoarment: Just had to accept a new license agreement to continue using my thermostat. Yeah, Nest is awesome, not creepy at all sinc… • 2 hours ago
- @clarecurranmp bring lots of tissues. You’ll need them. • 2 hours ago
- @clarecurranmp you should see someone about that • 3 hours ago
- RT @nzdodo: @lancewiggs Also, if the 5.20 isn't too packed, we can travel in a series of polite well-organised groups as needed. All in goo… • 3 hours ago
- Whoops - cyclists please go for the 5:50 boat not 5:20, which will be packed with commuters. #Skypath (And please be nice to locals) • 3 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: Pacific Fibre
Kim.com is the first, among many I believe, to try to resurrect the case for Pacific Fibre. This has created a bit of a media kerfuffle, and so let’s get some background and questions for Kim and any other potential new … Continue reading
(Also posted on Pacific Fibre’s blog) The iPhone retina display is awesome – not quite perfect, but incredibly high resolution that you can look at for a long time. It has 326 pixels per inch, and 0.614 total megapixels. That’s … Continue reading
A photo from last year’s visit by Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. US submarine cable vendor TE Subcom invited Pacific Fibre along to an American Chamber of Commerce event in Christchurch, and Pacific Fibre CEO Mark Rushworth and I went … Continue reading
I was speaking to a colleague today in Australia – he was upset that Telstra increased his data plan to 50 GB without changing the price. His point was that he only uses 4 GB per month, but Telstra gave … Continue reading
We’ve posted some of the technical details of the proposed cable over at the Pacific Fibre blog. Check them out