Other Governance Roles
Hugh Rose on The comics of climate cha… sue mccabe on How do we solve the Gender… Tony on How do we solve the Gender… RVGrin on The end of Kiwibank? Nat on How do we solve the Gender…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- Persistent offenders will be prosecuted
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- About Lance
- The end of Kiwibank?
- Name suppression - the judge's findings and how to do it properly
- @tanya Don’t forget how great things are in NZ - relative to other places. @ri • 3 hours ago
- @KirstiGrant Su Ting to the rescue! @Firelyamber @NatDudley @simantics @rowsell @nzgather • 5 hours ago
- @KirstiGrant @simantics @rowsell @nzgather failure. Seems like I was actually listening rather than taking piccies. • 5 hours ago
- @KirstiGrant @simantics @rowsell @nzgather I have a few. Please hold caller. • 5 hours ago
- RT @HisFeministMama: This comic does a good job of demonstrating the frustrating loop of trying to explain sexual harassment/assault. http:… • 17 hours ago
- @ChrisKeall I think Greece's Golden Dawn changed to National Dawn, if extreme right wing parties count. • 17 hours ago
- RT @ksuyin: The French do the best chemtrails http://t.co/lb9FQTNvp3 • 17 hours ago
- @StuFlemingNZ if so then no need to throw away a legacy. • 17 hours ago
- .@nzheraldbiz changing your name after a history of poor performance changes nothing. @TelecomNZ is an upcoming example. Change the business • 18 hours ago
- @toxaq seems a terrible time in the morning to endure the pain of G+… • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: Pacific Fibre
Kim.com is the first, among many I believe, to try to resurrect the case for Pacific Fibre. This has created a bit of a media kerfuffle, and so let’s get some background and questions for Kim and any other potential new … Continue reading
(Also posted on Pacific Fibre’s blog) The iPhone retina display is awesome – not quite perfect, but incredibly high resolution that you can look at for a long time. It has 326 pixels per inch, and 0.614 total megapixels. That’s … Continue reading
A photo from last year’s visit by Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. US submarine cable vendor TE Subcom invited Pacific Fibre along to an American Chamber of Commerce event in Christchurch, and Pacific Fibre CEO Mark Rushworth and I went … Continue reading
I was speaking to a colleague today in Australia – he was upset that Telstra increased his data plan to 50 GB without changing the price. His point was that he only uses 4 GB per month, but Telstra gave … Continue reading
We’ve posted some of the technical details of the proposed cable over at the Pacific Fibre blog. Check them out