Other Governance Roles
Protazy Mickiewicz on The end of Kiwibank? Valerie Lopez on If nobody owns your mortgage n… Keri Eagan on Do Oxfam, Amnesty and World Vi… Gary Hudson on If nobody owns your mortgage n… Cox Lujon on If nobody owns your mortgage n…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- The end of Kiwibank?
- Buyers and Sellers guide to Web Design and Development firms
- Contact Lance
- @saggis @ASBBank make sure that @wallmannsberger sees that. • 2 hours ago
- @nzkoz @richchetwynd @PolarBearFarm @rowansimpson or change banks…. Mine has no problem. • 2 hours ago
- In the foreground: Mobil sponsored event In the background: the $10m mess that Mobil refuses to clean up. http://t.co/K3k4zOWLlp • 7 hours ago
- @StuFlemingNZ Good point - I agree with that, well put. • 9 hours ago
- @StuFlemingNZ most likely - and eerily mirroring what really happens in entourages of Princes and Pos Stars • 9 hours ago
- @StuFlemingNZ I’m sure they do - and apparently someone in the entourage pays. Apparently. • 9 hours ago
- Finally an airline that understands my needs. (And apparently the needs of my excessive entourage.) emirates-executive.com/english/index.… • 10 hours ago
- RT @mandamonium: maybe we need to be more direct about what we’re fighting for/against at GGD. anyone willing to talk about issues they’ve … • 1 day ago
- @benkepes e*trade for offshore stocks and nothing/spreadsheet here. @ClareCapital • 1 day ago
- RT @garethmorgannz: Citibank: shift to renewable energy is happening faster than thought ow.ly/w0sLv • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: Pacific Fibre
Kim.com is the first, among many I believe, to try to resurrect the case for Pacific Fibre. This has created a bit of a media kerfuffle, and so let’s get some background and questions for Kim and any other potential new … Continue reading
(Also posted on Pacific Fibre’s blog) The iPhone retina display is awesome – not quite perfect, but incredibly high resolution that you can look at for a long time. It has 326 pixels per inch, and 0.614 total megapixels. That’s … Continue reading
A photo from last year’s visit by Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. US submarine cable vendor TE Subcom invited Pacific Fibre along to an American Chamber of Commerce event in Christchurch, and Pacific Fibre CEO Mark Rushworth and I went … Continue reading
I was speaking to a colleague today in Australia – he was upset that Telstra increased his data plan to 50 GB without changing the price. His point was that he only uses 4 GB per month, but Telstra gave … Continue reading
We’ve posted some of the technical details of the proposed cable over at the Pacific Fibre blog. Check them out