Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… tristanmarris on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… Chris Werry (@chrisw… on When will electric cars take… @CJ_NZ on When will electric cars take… Juha Saarinen (@juha… on When will electric cars take…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- BBD CEO Summit - John Brackenridge (NZ Merino Co)
- Enrolling in Budget's Fastbreak is Easy!
- I'm 100% Irish
- Tracking your portfolio - Sharesight enters the market
- RT @mikiszikszai: I’ve been thinking about the refugee quota issue. There is a lot more to this than just doubling the quota. Here goes… • 13 hours ago
- @vivster81 @rmi tell me more about this eating day. • 15 hours ago
- RT @techlawnz: 16 downloads of our director resignation letter today. Will the last NZ director turn the lights off on the way out? http://… • 15 hours ago
- @rmi @WhitireiaCampus Rob you don’t need to speak to deserve random baked goods. • 15 hours ago
- Stunning thank you gift from Ann at @WhitireiaCampus AA++ will speak again. http://t.co/nEl6aQcEBH • 18 hours ago
- .@lightweight @kyhwana @slyall @ardrigh @nzcach @HugeAlf Pertinent video by Chris Boardman vimeo.com/135884468 • 1 day ago
- @ardrigh their B roads are similar to our state highways - same issues. @IanTLS @slyall • 1 day ago
- @ardrigh Yes - and it’s not safe to pass if it’s not safe to pass. Death is on the line. @IanTLS @slyall • 1 day ago
- .@IanTLS do as they do in France - trucks slow right down until safe to pass. Their roads are much better too. @ardrigh @slyall • 1 day ago
- If a minimum distance from a cyclist is “not practical” then it’s not safe to pass. So don’t. stuff.co.nz/motoring/news/… • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: Pacific Fibre
Kim.com is the first, among many I believe, to try to resurrect the case for Pacific Fibre. This has created a bit of a media kerfuffle, and so let’s get some background and questions for Kim and any other potential new … Continue reading
(Also posted on Pacific Fibre’s blog) The iPhone retina display is awesome – not quite perfect, but incredibly high resolution that you can look at for a long time. It has 326 pixels per inch, and 0.614 total megapixels. That’s … Continue reading
A photo from last year’s visit by Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. US submarine cable vendor TE Subcom invited Pacific Fibre along to an American Chamber of Commerce event in Christchurch, and Pacific Fibre CEO Mark Rushworth and I went … Continue reading
I was speaking to a colleague today in Australia – he was upset that Telstra increased his data plan to 50 GB without changing the price. His point was that he only uses 4 GB per month, but Telstra gave … Continue reading
We’ve posted some of the technical details of the proposed cable over at the Pacific Fibre blog. Check them out