Other Governance Roles
- The end of TV as we know it - and good
- On the growth curve - from Timely to Trade Me
- Survival Rates are high - so why not start something?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Ten things we know, and we assume you know
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- About Lance
- Unsafe New Zealand work practices - Quay street, Auckland
- @KirstiGrant fwiw it’s really really hard to set a petrol station on fire with a cigarette. Still a risk, just low. – 1 hour ago
- Make public transport free. Someone want to run the numbers for Auckland? economist.com/blogs/gulliver… – 1 hour ago
- Behavioural interviews:yes. Quizzes and university marks:no. Lazlo Bock spells out what works with recruiting. mobile.nytimes.com/2013/06/20/bus… – 1 hour ago
- @morganpyne it could be the 250 GB time machine backup going on in the background, but well I dunno…. – 4 hours ago
- RT @WSJ: "A great adviser listens, learns and reacts with blunt feedback," writes @bradkeywell. Why brutal honesty is best: http://t.co/hHJ… – 5 hours ago
- @Dermottr and accept the lower speed chip to get longer life... – 5 hours ago
- @Dermottr 13 inch is meant to be 12 hours, 11 inch 9 hours. I guess I have a shorter workday - as well as a faster processor, more memory... – 5 hours ago
- Not so encouraging from the new MacBookAir 11 inch. So much for 9 hours. http://t.co/KMwe5Rtj6z – 6 hours ago
- @kaupapa and for those without Sky- well they can now watch at least 1 game of EPL each week of free on TVNZ @aurattii – 6 hours ago
- @kaupapa I would welcome seeing money redirected from Sky to internet access. @aurattii – 6 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: Pacific Fibre
Kim.com is the first, among many I believe, to try to resurrect the case for Pacific Fibre. This has created a bit of a media kerfuffle, and so let’s get some background and questions for Kim and any other potential new … Continue reading
(Also posted on Pacific Fibre’s blog) The iPhone retina display is awesome – not quite perfect, but incredibly high resolution that you can look at for a long time. It has 326 pixels per inch, and 0.614 total megapixels. That’s … Continue reading
A photo from last year’s visit by Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. US submarine cable vendor TE Subcom invited Pacific Fibre along to an American Chamber of Commerce event in Christchurch, and Pacific Fibre CEO Mark Rushworth and I went … Continue reading
I was speaking to a colleague today in Australia – he was upset that Telstra increased his data plan to 50 GB without changing the price. His point was that he only uses 4 GB per month, but Telstra gave … Continue reading
We’ve posted some of the technical details of the proposed cable over at the Pacific Fibre blog. Check them out