Other Governance Roles
Hugh Rose on The comics of climate cha… sue mccabe on How do we solve the Gender… Tony on How do we solve the Gender… RVGrin on The end of Kiwibank? Nat on How do we solve the Gender…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- Pocketsmith: Advanced personal financial management
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Time to change: Another Fatality at Lyttelton, Port of Christchurch
- "Sorry No" - Kiwibank fails business basics
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- RT @robyngallagher: There were so many sub-editing mistakes in the Waikato Times today, my mum (a loyal reader for 40 years) angrily cancel… • 3 hours ago
- RT @samfromwgtn: APN to IPO. Invest in a shrinking and structurally challenged business ! Best deal since the Yellow Pages ! http://t.co… • 3 hours ago
- Hey @FlyAirNZ the adding insurance "feature" is now banned in the EU. Let's remove it here too. 90percentofeverything.com/2014/08/26/som… HT @NatDudley • 4 hours ago
- If you are reading this then you are 80% male But the gender algorithm seems to be stuffed: boingboing.net/2014/09/01/twi… http://t.co/tABfatzGIg • 7 hours ago
- That short suspension and the appearance of the note on their website immediately indicate some change has happened. #trpt • 7 hours ago
- I note that Lyttelton Port of Christchurch did suspend port operations util 0700 the next morning after the fatality. lpc.co.nz/TempFiles/Temp… • 7 hours ago
- “The frustrating aspect of this process is that most New Zealand boards insist that they should invite new members..” nzherald.co.nz/business-edito… • 8 hours ago
- @tanya shut your computer and look at a bunny? • 15 hours ago
- @toni_b hurrumph (Happy it's working but...) • 1 day ago
- @toni_b brick walls feel like a tough way to get users. • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: Pacific Fibre
Kim.com is the first, among many I believe, to try to resurrect the case for Pacific Fibre. This has created a bit of a media kerfuffle, and so let’s get some background and questions for Kim and any other potential new … Continue reading
(Also posted on Pacific Fibre’s blog) The iPhone retina display is awesome – not quite perfect, but incredibly high resolution that you can look at for a long time. It has 326 pixels per inch, and 0.614 total megapixels. That’s … Continue reading
A photo from last year’s visit by Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. US submarine cable vendor TE Subcom invited Pacific Fibre along to an American Chamber of Commerce event in Christchurch, and Pacific Fibre CEO Mark Rushworth and I went … Continue reading
I was speaking to a colleague today in Australia – he was upset that Telstra increased his data plan to 50 GB without changing the price. His point was that he only uses 4 GB per month, but Telstra gave … Continue reading
We’ve posted some of the technical details of the proposed cable over at the Pacific Fibre blog. Check them out