Other Governance Roles
Nic on Air New Zealand challenges loy… Richard on Air New Zealand challenges loy… CuriousSteve on Air New Zealand challenges loy… borisnz on Air New Zealand challenges loy… Lance Wiggs on Why we need Skypath
- Thanks for no insurance Air NZ (really)
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Much ado about strawberry jam: End Users please Air New Zealand
- Air NZ automatic insurance ripoff
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- About Lance
- @benkepes and just because you (and we all) can read, doesn’t stop it being a deceptive practice, banned elsewhere. @Dermottr • 1 hour ago
- @Dermottr to clarify - opt-in was toggled on, and you had to opt-out. @benkepes • 1 hour ago
- @Dermottr The issue was compulsory opt-in to insurance. @benkepes • 1 hour ago
- @Dermottr I don’t buy travel insurance. I don’t buy any insurance unless compulsory. @benkepes • 1 hour ago
- @davesparks Awesome. @FlyAirNZ • 1 hour ago
- Thanks for no insurance Air NZ (really) wp.me/p2eky-2tZ • 1 hour ago
- Dear Google. It seems we have different ideas on what Mobile Friendly means. For me it means don’t dumb down. google.com/webmasters/too… • 1 day ago
- “Ruthless Weldon” @TheNBR article now online with better link: nbr.co.nz/ruthless-weldon (Paid) • 1 day ago
- .@normnz search for “Ruthless Weldon” @TheNBR • 1 day ago
- @normnz bad link. Grr • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: Pacific Fibre
Kim.com is the first, among many I believe, to try to resurrect the case for Pacific Fibre. This has created a bit of a media kerfuffle, and so let’s get some background and questions for Kim and any other potential new … Continue reading
(Also posted on Pacific Fibre’s blog) The iPhone retina display is awesome – not quite perfect, but incredibly high resolution that you can look at for a long time. It has 326 pixels per inch, and 0.614 total megapixels. That’s … Continue reading
A photo from last year’s visit by Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. US submarine cable vendor TE Subcom invited Pacific Fibre along to an American Chamber of Commerce event in Christchurch, and Pacific Fibre CEO Mark Rushworth and I went … Continue reading
I was speaking to a colleague today in Australia – he was upset that Telstra increased his data plan to 50 GB without changing the price. His point was that he only uses 4 GB per month, but Telstra gave … Continue reading
We’ve posted some of the technical details of the proposed cable over at the Pacific Fibre blog. Check them out