Other Governance Roles
Nick Hodgson on Killer Whales in Auckland… Sanjeet Gona on Tracking the performance of th… Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money?
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Punakaiki Fund news: New Funding and Vibe Communications
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- BBD CEO Summit - Keith Yamashita
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Males only?
- About Lance
- @ChrisKeall @Paxatron @jeremybank ok - how about if Iran made that movie? • 20 minutes ago
- RT @karenmcgrane: This poster is actually going up in the subway! This is a real thing! nyti.ms/16DkaaA http://t.co/POKeXGHbyh • 23 minutes ago
- Ridiculous amazement from @giapo. http://t.co/PoC0E5up0D • 18 hours ago
- @BR3NDA both • 23 hours ago
- @DrewBroadley @traskjd sounds pretty confirmed from most angles - what's missing? • 1 day ago
- Punakaiki Fund news: New Funding and Vibe Communications wp.me/p2eky-2sE • 1 day ago
- @TransportBlog I’m going to let @mikiszikszai reply to that :-). • 1 day ago
- RT @DomPost: POLL: Should Wellington public transport stick with Snapper or swap to Auckland's HOP card. bit.ly/1zCVxFO http://t.co… • 1 day ago
- @mikiszikszai I think they make the case for Wellington Super City very well. Dumbass decisions like that are decreasing now in Auckland. • 1 day ago
- 5 docs to review, 4 investments, 3 articles, 2 reports, 1 fund raise and no time. I'm going for a walk. • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: Pacific Fibre
Kim.com is the first, among many I believe, to try to resurrect the case for Pacific Fibre. This has created a bit of a media kerfuffle, and so let’s get some background and questions for Kim and any other potential new … Continue reading
(Also posted on Pacific Fibre’s blog) The iPhone retina display is awesome – not quite perfect, but incredibly high resolution that you can look at for a long time. It has 326 pixels per inch, and 0.614 total megapixels. That’s … Continue reading
A photo from last year’s visit by Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. US submarine cable vendor TE Subcom invited Pacific Fibre along to an American Chamber of Commerce event in Christchurch, and Pacific Fibre CEO Mark Rushworth and I went … Continue reading
I was speaking to a colleague today in Australia – he was upset that Telstra increased his data plan to 50 GB without changing the price. His point was that he only uses 4 GB per month, but Telstra gave … Continue reading
We’ve posted some of the technical details of the proposed cable over at the Pacific Fibre blog. Check them out