Other Governance Roles
Hugh Rose on The comics of climate cha… sue mccabe on How do we solve the Gender… Tony on How do we solve the Gender… RVGrin on The end of Kiwibank? Nat on How do we solve the Gender…
- Bonus growth for SaaS exporters
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Unsafe New Zealand work practices - Quay street, Auckland
- Pocketsmith: Advanced personal financial management
- The end of Kiwibank?
- About Lance
- @vaughndavis @BruceHoult are you using the usb Ethernet adapter? I have spares. • 6 hours ago
- Flounders kickoff at #gridakl http://t.co/s0J2LwcVS2 • 12 hours ago
- Bonus growth for SaaS exporters wp.me/p2eky-2mh • 14 hours ago
- South Africa under apartheid was really safe as well. It’s not just safety that gives tourists pause. bit.ly/YEmJF5 • 15 hours ago
- RT @AklUrbanist: Real estate agents already assigning value to SkyPath proximity!! @TransportBlog @cycleactionak http://t.co/Ssa8XM7JrY • 15 hours ago
- @kiwibrew the voices we hear from community, members and council are very clear on access to basic internet service being a gaping hole. • 16 hours ago
- @kiwibrew …@InternetNZ is most effective when being fact based and facilitating. Give them a chance. @whereishayden @jordantcarter • 17 hours ago
- @kiwibrew You asked for @internetnz to strongly advocate for change, and doc says “lead discussions…” … @whereishayden @jordantcarter • 17 hours ago
- @kiwibrew @whereishayden Totally on the early and long term radar. btw @jordantcarter & team are at an offsite today http://t.co/plQJRsNt7k • 17 hours ago
- @medickinson Great write-up. @netguide acted like buffoons, event was smart but not firm enough. @timClicks @szechuan @Knhannah • 17 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: Pacific Fibre
Kim.com is the first, among many I believe, to try to resurrect the case for Pacific Fibre. This has created a bit of a media kerfuffle, and so let’s get some background and questions for Kim and any other potential new … Continue reading
(Also posted on Pacific Fibre’s blog) The iPhone retina display is awesome – not quite perfect, but incredibly high resolution that you can look at for a long time. It has 326 pixels per inch, and 0.614 total megapixels. That’s … Continue reading
A photo from last year’s visit by Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. US submarine cable vendor TE Subcom invited Pacific Fibre along to an American Chamber of Commerce event in Christchurch, and Pacific Fibre CEO Mark Rushworth and I went … Continue reading
I was speaking to a colleague today in Australia – he was upset that Telstra increased his data plan to 50 GB without changing the price. His point was that he only uses 4 GB per month, but Telstra gave … Continue reading
We’ve posted some of the technical details of the proposed cable over at the Pacific Fibre blog. Check them out