Other Governance Roles
Hugh Rose on The comics of climate cha… sue mccabe on How do we solve the Gender… Tony on How do we solve the Gender… RVGrin on The end of Kiwibank? Nat on How do we solve the Gender…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- Trade Me trounces eBay, and eBay is in real trouble
- The end of Kiwibank?
- @wrumsby three in there only. • 3 hours ago
- 1-4 especially well made: rt @publicaddress: Five further thoughts: pubadr.es/9481 • 6 hours ago
- Watching House of Cards in the last few days has added extra spice and conspiracy to the NZ election. • 6 hours ago
- @medickinson @nikkikaye @jacindaardern we have awesome MPs in Auckland Central • 8 hours ago
- RT @brainpicker: Chekhov on the 8 qualities of cultured people, in a letter of advice to his brother j.mp/XCLKQe http://t.co/NgL… • 12 hours ago
- Fair summary by @dpfdpf kiwiblog.co.nz/2014/09/2014_e… • 12 hours ago
- It’s about time we started punching at our weight: Zealandia/NZ is a continent says Hamish Campbell on @radionz. penguin.co.nz/products/97801… • 12 hours ago
- @rmi he's not evil - you just disagree with some of his policies and actions. • 13 hours ago
- RT @ShayneCurrieNZH: Lovely little story: Even the newly re-elected PM has to wait for a seat when the cafe is full..! @nzherald http://t.c… • 13 hours ago
- @Giapo @KirstiGrant he's putting the rent up by that much and you can't break the contract? I sense litigation in your future wife • 13 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: Pacific Fibre
Kim.com is the first, among many I believe, to try to resurrect the case for Pacific Fibre. This has created a bit of a media kerfuffle, and so let’s get some background and questions for Kim and any other potential new … Continue reading
(Also posted on Pacific Fibre’s blog) The iPhone retina display is awesome – not quite perfect, but incredibly high resolution that you can look at for a long time. It has 326 pixels per inch, and 0.614 total megapixels. That’s … Continue reading
A photo from last year’s visit by Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. US submarine cable vendor TE Subcom invited Pacific Fibre along to an American Chamber of Commerce event in Christchurch, and Pacific Fibre CEO Mark Rushworth and I went … Continue reading
I was speaking to a colleague today in Australia – he was upset that Telstra increased his data plan to 50 GB without changing the price. His point was that he only uses 4 GB per month, but Telstra gave … Continue reading
We’ve posted some of the technical details of the proposed cable over at the Pacific Fibre blog. Check them out