Other Governance Roles
Bill Bennett on Why we need Skypath Lance Wiggs on Why we need Skypath Phil Moore on Why we need Skypath Dan C on Why we need Skypath Lance Wiggs on Why we need Skypath
- US Portfolio - 2014
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Why we need Skypath
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- Share portfolio 2011
- Buyers and Sellers guide to Web Design and Development firms
- @WillTaylorNZ to avoid potential conflict between any decisions between personal investments and Punakaiki Fund’s. • 1 hour ago
- RT @GalassoRemi: @lancewiggs Congratulations to Todd for its new job. Great news. Hawaiki moving ahead. @IPMusician • 1 hour ago
- @teradar agreed. Audi completely owns the arse driver space in NZ. It’s a shame as they are lovely cars. • 3 hours ago
- I cannot stress enough how much easier deals are when the other side has experienced, expert, sensible legal advisors. Iteration is lethal. • 4 hours ago
- RT @raygunio: Last year we invested in an explainer video for Raygun - and it has had amazing results! #startup #growth #saas http://t.co/8… • 9 hours ago
- Bad news for Hawaiki cable system today as a key staffer announced his new job elsewhere on Linked In. Not a good sign. • 9 hours ago
- @JoshForde are you in Auckland? • 22 hours ago
- Another great effort from @pledgeme pledgeme.co.nz/investments/78… Hurry! (I’m forbidden from investing in these by Punakaiki Fund constitution) • 22 hours ago
- I really hope the ComCom throws the book at @FlyAirNZ. Fine them over double the income, + refund as 2nd offence. stuff.co.nz/business/indus… • 23 hours ago
- @as_w The market, not the company. As long as you hold a long term perspective the market effect goes away. • 23 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: PLTech
I’ve been working with Lee Ter Wal Design to assist Kerri McMaster and PLTech with the launch and commercialisation of the ARDAEngine. ARDA takes the output from the biometric sensors that athletes wear, such as heart rate monitors, watches and iPhones, and applies … Continue reading