Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on The future of food exports fro… Lance Wiggs on The future of food exports fro… Fraser Paine on The future of food exports fro… Brett on The future of food exports fro… jedsurf on We’ve heard this music…
- The future of food exports from NZ
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Selling your house the third way with 200 Square
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- BNZ doesn't get it. Time to change banks
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- How to write a promo email - Apple sets the standard
- Sue Devoy is doing a superb job as race relations conciliator: stuff.co.nz/national/polit… • 1 hour ago
- With the first four index elements NZ is #2 in the Glass Ceiling Index @TheEconomist economist.com/blogs/graphicd… https://t.co/bHKBqNhehy • 3 hours ago
- NZ #10 on @TheEconomist’s best countries in the world to be a working woman economist.com/blogs/graphicd… https://t.co/08GTYcJlUi • 3 hours ago
- @GridAKL you all did very well there. Let's hope the new place is half as good. • 4 hours ago
- @mandysimpson @TheNBR @ChrisKeall thanks. I hear they pay well. Journalists are notoriously overpaid.... • 1 day ago
- @patpatnz @TheNBR great idea. Get to it Keall. @ChrisKeall • 1 day ago
- Folks at @thenbr are a bit asleep - I’m still editor there. @ChrisKeall P.S. an apostrophe is missing. https://t.co/GlVQmcMCzq • 1 day ago
- The Voldemortisation of ISIS and their flag is ridiculous and pointless. Stop. stuff.co.nz/business/world… • 1 day ago
- Looking forward to creating some fun in my new role at @TheNBR Article: nbr.co.nz/opinion/future… https://t.co/J1weh8Ybid • 1 day ago
- @rowsell wow - didn’t know @OMGTechRangers was running a black Friday sale. • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: PLTech
I’ve been working with Lee Ter Wal Design to assist Kerri McMaster and PLTech with the launch and commercialisation of the ARDAEngine. ARDA takes the output from the biometric sensors that athletes wear, such as heart rate monitors, watches and iPhones, and applies … Continue reading