Other Governance Roles
Hugh Rose on The comics of climate cha… sue mccabe on How do we solve the Gender… Tony on How do we solve the Gender… RVGrin on The end of Kiwibank? Nat on How do we solve the Gender…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- A new power company? No.
- About Lance
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- The product lifecycle - as explained by Apple
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- Contact Lance
- @JCE_PC you watch that stuff? • 4 hours ago
- @LaurenceMillar I slip them into my wallet. After a while they just disappear. Seems to work. • 4 hours ago
- SIM cards numbers 12 and 13 acquired. Fascinating to see how countries' approaches differ. The one.constant is that global roaming is a myth • 11 hours ago
- @modsta you would have loved the BMW museum today. Speaking of which - shouldn't that Capri be put out to pasture by now? • 1 day ago
- Just saw replies from yesterday. My Android phone is Sony Xperia z? running 4.4.2. Copying and pasting between apps works only for some apps • 1 day ago
- RT @iwantmynameNZ: Unhappy with your email provider? @lancewiggs explains how to create a portable email address iwnt.my/1AvXQJN • 1 day ago
- RT @petercrow1: On #boards and tech startups: Useful summary from @lancewiggs goo.gl/kcLsKD #corpgov • 1 day ago
- @MaxRobitzsch fantastic work from all. • 1 day ago
- Nobody ever mentions that you cannot simply copy and paste between apps on Android. iOS sorted that after v1 years ago. • 2 days ago
- RT @algore: History will not look kindly on those who failed to act on climate--even when fully aware of its dangers: ow.ly/AuxCn • 2 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: PLTech
I’ve been working with Lee Ter Wal Design to assist Kerri McMaster and PLTech with the launch and commercialisation of the ARDAEngine. ARDA takes the output from the biometric sensors that athletes wear, such as heart rate monitors, watches and iPhones, and applies … Continue reading