Other Governance Roles
Nick Hodgson on Killer Whales in Auckland… Sanjeet Gona on Tracking the performance of th… Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money?
- Males only?
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- About Lance
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Set up your own email account under your own name
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- RT @InternetNZ: This new cable is going to be good for NZ down the track...we reckon tinyurl.com/l6qu8kn • 53 minutes ago
- RT @InternetNZ: Yesterday's announcement from @SparkNZ of their merger with Coliseum sounds great to us. internetnz.nz/blog/it%E2%80%… • 54 minutes ago
- @nzkoz I have a feeling our fees just doubled… • 3 hours ago
- @200sq So I can blame you for pulling the wrong strings? • 3 hours ago
- @nzkoz As a partner in KvRC you know I’m not allowed to comment on any fund raising that may or may not be going on. • 3 hours ago
- Auckland muppet-man books flights to Sydney on the same day xxxxx fund-raising closes. • 3 hours ago
- Planned on saying one thing and end up saying something else on @NzMorningReport. Good questions. • 4 hours ago
- @caniwikiwi It’s really hard to make good coffee/tea at altitude with the low pressure. Domestic tea is ok, coffee low quality. @FlyAirNZ • 4 hours ago
- @caniwikiwi @szechuan @FlyAirNZ a bit different on international - probably depends on which section of the plane you are in. • 5 hours ago
- @caniwikiwi @szechuan @FlyAirNZ no - the coffee on flights is disgustingly undrinkable. Great coffee in the Koru lounge only. • 5 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: PLTech
I’ve been working with Lee Ter Wal Design to assist Kerri McMaster and PLTech with the launch and commercialisation of the ARDAEngine. ARDA takes the output from the biometric sensors that athletes wear, such as heart rate monitors, watches and iPhones, and applies … Continue reading