Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… tristanmarris on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… Chris Werry (@chrisw… on When will electric cars take… @CJ_NZ on When will electric cars take… Juha Saarinen (@juha… on When will electric cars take…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- About Lance
- Posts I like
- Contact Lance
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- BBD CEO Summit - John Brackenridge (NZ Merino Co)
- RT @jbouie: We haven’t “run out of room” in our cities. We’ve just chosen to keep them exclusive. washingtonpost.com/news/wonkblog/… http://t.co/tFCzaO… • 8 hours ago
- @raygunio impressive stuff. • 11 hours ago
- @pohutukawa check Reddit • 12 hours ago
- @gavinbuchanan looking around the other traffic, most single occupant, you have to admit that’s a very low probability case :-) • 12 hours ago
- @gavinbuchanan @NZTAAkl your pic over the steering wheel. Chickens and eggs perhaps. Free flow is the result of good management. • 12 hours ago
- @gavinbuchanan @NZTAAkl 1: get off the phone while driving. 2: other traffic joins later - it’s not about your Kane alone. • 13 hours ago
- RT @geoffsimmonz: @lancewiggs @garethmorgannz thanks but far from a done deal - the locals need to be on board first! • 1 day ago
- Totally excited about the big news this morning. Well done @garethmorgannz and @geoffsimmonz. A pest free Stewart Island will be amazing. • 1 day ago
- RT @JulieAnneGenter: Maybe if climate negotiations were part of trade talks, we could get better global agreement to stop climate pollution. • 1 day ago
- @andrewfantastic Highly recommend an Aeropress. Bad coffee ceases to be a possibility. • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: PLTech
I’ve been working with Lee Ter Wal Design to assist Kerri McMaster and PLTech with the launch and commercialisation of the ARDAEngine. ARDA takes the output from the biometric sensors that athletes wear, such as heart rate monitors, watches and iPhones, and applies … Continue reading