Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… tristanmarris on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… Chris Werry (@chrisw… on When will electric cars take… @CJ_NZ on When will electric cars take… Juha Saarinen (@juha… on When will electric cars take…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Punakaiki Fund and Snowball Effect
- About Lance
- If it sounds too good to be true - it is
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- I'm 100% Irish
- Love Calculator - Vodafone and Google shame
- #quaxing Nelson style http://t.co/wlGLgjGe2g • 1 hour ago
- “pack warm gear,sunglasses and your best rain gear available on this planet” Instructions for this year’s #BrassMonkey • 15 hours ago
- RT @plantandfood: Animation maps growth of NZ exports to key markets from 1983-2013, plus estimates to 2018. youtube.com/watch?v=nlabTm… via @… • 20 hours ago
- Quick NBR article about a tiny PFL press release turning into a slugfest. Passions are high. Enter the fray! nbr.co.nz/article/lance-… • 23 hours ago
- @nzben @nzherald and taking it back to water may not be what it wants or needs. • 1 day ago
- RT @kiwibrew: Bangladesh wrap-up: 0.5→43m Internet users in 6 years Heaps of smart engineers. Fragmented telco market. Facebook is EVERYWHE… • 1 day ago
- Not a parody; “Freshman Rep. Steve Knight promises he’ll do much better fundraising next quarter” @rollcall roll.cl/1FDdoQc • 1 day ago
- Krugman on TPP: Obama administration is not being intellectually honest. Are any governments? nytimes.com/2015/05/22/opi… • 1 day ago
- @szechuan @shock we need to get you to a mine site….. So much Tonka. • 2 days ago
- @MsBevanChuang ask @ri @rmi for connections • 2 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: PLTech
I’ve been working with Lee Ter Wal Design to assist Kerri McMaster and PLTech with the launch and commercialisation of the ARDAEngine. ARDA takes the output from the biometric sensors that athletes wear, such as heart rate monitors, watches and iPhones, and applies … Continue reading