Other Governance Roles
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- The product lifecycle - as explained by Apple
- Buyers and Sellers guide to Web Design and Development firms
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- About Lance
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- A beautiful day here in Wellington, and it’s sad to pack up my stuff. • 1 hour ago
- @rmi @kiwibrew what on earth are you talking about? http://t.co/uAg4R58R33 • 19 hours ago
- #lazyweb where is the cheapest place to buy book boxes and other moving boxes in Wellington? • 1 day ago
- RT @200sq: One for @lancewiggs Parked on steep hill, no chocks, tires straight, wouldn't want to be the houses down the bottom http://t.co/… • 1 day ago
- Part of the wonder of Mandela is that those who were against him are now espousing his virtues. How is that not good? • 1 day ago
- @wicnz apparently he is controlling my mind with his reptilian powers. But paracetamol is still nasty stuff. • 1 day ago
- @robhosking @tcs0 urrgh. Thinning blood a good thing for many folks, not for others. • 1 day ago
- @nzsd @amatix that explains my tweet to @szechuan • 1 day ago
- @DylanReeve @szechuan @rmi point about author taken. Point about drug remains. • 1 day ago
- RT @rmi: @lancewiggs While it's true that paracetamol is both hepatotoxic and has a surprisingly narrow therapeutic index, that article is … • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: PLTech
I’ve been working with Lee Ter Wal Design to assist Kerri McMaster and PLTech with the launch and commercialisation of the ARDAEngine. ARDA takes the output from the biometric sensors that athletes wear, such as heart rate monitors, watches and iPhones, and applies … Continue reading