Other Governance Roles
Angelique Jon Green on Finding great advice and advis… Paul Spence (@Genius… on Finding great advice and advis… robsuisted on When broken forecasting means… ITguy on The end of Kiwibank? ITguy on The end of Kiwibank?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Finding great advice and advisors for founders
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- Contact Lance
- The end of Kiwibank?
- The product lifecycle - as explained by Apple
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- RT @WSJ: Meet the New Zealand tribe whose investments are outperforming the local sharemarket: on.wsj.com/1g72px6 http://t.co/fhXhxtWVWo • 8 hours ago
- @rantydave and that’s a very good thing. Direct Funding is great, incubators less so @toxaq • 8 hours ago
- @rantydave @toxaq that's not an incubator - it's a funder • 9 hours ago
- @toxaq you’d have to go through an incubator I think…. nbr.co.nz/article/31m-ne… • 10 hours ago
- RT @toxaq: NZOnAir gives $10k to record a song and make music video. Can we have a NZOnWeb? • 10 hours ago
- RT @Xero: On our blog: Xero API developers of the year 2013 - meet the @minutedock team ow.ly/uuphk ^JD • 11 hours ago
- @nz_nicola @idealogmag thanks Try IOD.org.nz for that second one. • 12 hours ago
- I’m really late for @idealogmag questions, and I’m on a governance course. So: what are the burning questions on governance? • 14 hours ago
- Me too! @publicaddress: flawlessly streaming 1080p on @attitude_tv’s Paralympics site. attitudelive.com/paralympics • 1 day ago
- RT @attitude_tv: @lancewiggs Our man in Sochi gets reaction from Adam Hall and @coreypeters83 about those epic Super G runs http://t.co/JAf… • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: PLTech
I’ve been working with Lee Ter Wal Design to assist Kerri McMaster and PLTech with the launch and commercialisation of the ARDAEngine. ARDA takes the output from the biometric sensors that athletes wear, such as heart rate monitors, watches and iPhones, and applies … Continue reading