Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… tristanmarris on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… Chris Werry (@chrisw… on When will electric cars take… @CJ_NZ on When will electric cars take… Juha Saarinen (@juha… on When will electric cars take…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- psst - Want to earn over $100,000 per year?
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- Let's focus on the prize - the $40 billion prize.
- Direct Broking versus eTrade - Fees
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- @traskjd @PaulBassat yes but bailing out the banks who purchased Squanderbonds is what’s being proposed. That’s ridiculous. • 11 hours ago
- @miriyananz @HeraldonSunday @Brycepearce i.e. the tweet itself is perfect. The photo of text is missing the words from the tweet. • 11 hours ago
- @miriyananz @HeraldonSunday @Brycepearce Apologise for a thing and acknowledge the distress • 11 hours ago
- @CJ_NZ it would help if the people paid their taxes. But the banks have to clear out and let the country work it through. We did here • 13 hours ago
- @sudhvir that feels a bit paparazzi and not very NZ thing to do. I like that our PM can have breakie without being photographed. • 13 hours ago
- @IanTLS ha. But we do make it clear that investment is high risk.. Greece bank borrowing was seen as “risk free” sovereign but it wasn’t. • 13 hours ago
- @LEpplett There is little disruption at those prices. @roddrury http://t.co/nLmYjvkeau • 14 hours ago
- If you lend money to someone with a high credit risk then take your licks when the borrower fails. Write off the debt to Greece • 14 hours ago
- RT @chrislhayes: This is the best thing I've read on Greece. So good. "Shame. Shame. Shame. Shame." interfluidity.com/v2/5965.html • 15 hours ago
- @KirstiGrant thank @LaszloBock2718 for Work Rules not me. • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: Pocketsmith
While banks are increasingly offering tools to help you manage your finances, and Mint.com offers those services for free, there is a gap in the market for people looking for a higher quality way to manage their money. Pocketsmith has been … Continue reading