Other Governance Roles
Angelique Jon Green on Finding great advice and advis… Paul Spence (@Genius… on Finding great advice and advis… robsuisted on When broken forecasting means… ITguy on The end of Kiwibank? ITguy on The end of Kiwibank? ITguy on The end of Kiwibank? Andrew on Telecom’s Broadband… Andrew on Telecom’s burden is mark… Lance Wiggs on The end of Kiwibank? Bigpipe Broadband (@… on Telecom’s Broadband…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- Pocketsmith: Advanced personal financial management
- Finding great advice and advisors for founders
- MiniMonos is closing; MinoMonsters is hiring.
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- What Board Skills and Experience do you need?
- @nzkoz maybe. The phrase "political figure" could be applied to loud mouthed funders too. • 5 minutes ago
- @Seanjm72 surely the only other prominent male MP in Auckland is the PM. • 11 minutes ago
- @nzkoz but if I know the answer and write then I would clearly be in breach. So I'm going to stick with guessing. • 12 minutes ago
- Is it slander to guess a name? Is it natural justice to be forced to provide limited facts so that wrong guesses are made? #Namesuppression • 14 minutes ago
- Judge has suppressed name of this politician so I'm guessing it's John Banks. And that speculation is the problem tinyurl.com/pfv9lup • 17 minutes ago
- @pippacoom @Brycepearce @AklTransport very good. We tied our bikes to a fence last year. • 18 hours ago
- RT @chinhon: 14 Nationalities on #MH370 China 153, M'sia 38, In'sia 12, OZ 7, Fra 3, USA 4, NZ 2, Ukr 2, Canada 2, Rus 1, #1/2 • 20 hours ago
- @billbennettnz @rowsell any concrete feedback you can give would be awesome. The guys are trying to make the product better every day. • 1 day ago
- RT @szechuan: Diversity delivers competitive advantage. @BNZ's diversity case study is a great read: bnzcareers.co.nz/pdfs/BNZ-Diver… • 1 day ago
- @kyhwana for those inside academic institutions paying the ransom. • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: Pocketsmith
While banks are increasingly offering tools to help you manage your finances, and Mint.com offers those services for free, there is a gap in the market for people looking for a higher quality way to manage their money. Pocketsmith has been … Continue reading