Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on The future of food exports fro… Lance Wiggs on The future of food exports fro… Fraser Paine on The future of food exports fro… Brett on The future of food exports fro… jedsurf on We’ve heard this music…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- The future of food exports from NZ
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- About Lance
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- How to write a promo email - Apple sets the standard
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- RT @joshua_drummond: @lancewiggs Honestly, I think most school kids (ages 8 through 17) would be smarter and more decent than the average @… • 3 hours ago
- @joshua_drummond @NZStuff it might help to isolate your search to the one wearing school uniforms. • 4 hours ago
- RT @JimKim_WBG: The most direct and certain path to zero net emissions is through #carbon pricing: wrld.bg/VhplC | #COP21 https:/… • 4 hours ago
- RT @nikz: Million $ App Idea: Apple Watch ❤️-rate + Email Client: “Your heart rate is too high - you should calm down before sending that … • 5 hours ago
- @ByTheMotorway @nzdodo @BikeAKL @wheeledped that sort of view is not helping bike Auckland move from activist to mainstream. • 18 hours ago
- @nzdodo @ByTheMotorway @BikeAKL @wheeledped indeed. We should take the wins. Smile, congratulate everybody and move on. Little things matter • 18 hours ago
- RT @mslissa: Two days left to apply for Head of Digital Product @Te_Papa - media products mentality across rich museum content... https://t… • 1 day ago
- @LittleCatDesign It's not going to feel good. • 1 day ago
- RT @poundito: We're hiring for an amazing Lead Designer @vendhq, heading up studio. Get in quick - only up for a couple of weeks: https://t… • 1 day ago
- Wondering what it's like to be a woman online? Have a chat with dbot. dbot.us • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: policy
Today I’m proud of our Government in New Zealand, and horrified at the one they have in Canberra. After the concerted #blackout campaign earlier this year the NZ government halted the implementation of the Section 92A bill that dealt very … Continue reading