Other Governance Roles
@CJ_NZ on When will electric cars take… Juha Saarinen (@juha… on When will electric cars take… Brett on Thanks for no insurance Air NZ… truthseekernz on Thanks for no insurance Air NZ… Nic on Air New Zealand challenges loy…
- Punakaiki Fund and Snowball Effect
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- About Lance
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Contact Lance
- Is Cuil the new Google?
- RT @Spacekatgal: I hope there’s a game industry spinoff! http://t.co/PqgYeB7tGu • 3 hours ago
- @PeterJThomson @snowballnz I hadn’t seen that Peter, but good post. Responses to many of those may require liquid refreshment. • 5 hours ago
- Pre-registration for Punakaiki Fund crowd-funding offer is live snowballeffect.co.nz/offers • 16 hours ago
- @WeirdlyHub blame @LaszloBock2718 • 18 hours ago
- Bracing themselves for the #CanonMediaAwards @TheNBR http://t.co/8s8j9fiGMU • 18 hours ago
- Punakaiki Fund and Snowball Effect lancewiggs.com/2015/05/22/pun… • 20 hours ago
- @WaterfrontAKL 9pm in a Friday? That’s not good for us locals or business. • 21 hours ago
- Time for some #quaxing - thanks @MightyApe http://t.co/J2RIzhIYHC • 22 hours ago
- @MightyApe why do I need to login (if I had an account) to see my parcel tracking details? (Net effect= cannot see tracking) • 23 hours ago
- @mikiszikszai Indeed - Fools with too much money is the sweetspot for your business. @szechuan @ryanbakernz • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: policy
Today I’m proud of our Government in New Zealand, and horrified at the one they have in Canberra. After the concerted #blackout campaign earlier this year the NZ government halted the implementation of the Section 92A bill that dealt very … Continue reading