Other Governance Roles
Nick on The future of food exports fro… uwuttisilp on Pictures of Christchurch Decem… Greg Everett on Pictures of Christchurch Decem… Lance Wiggs on The future of food exports fro… Lance Wiggs on The future of food exports fro…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Contact Lance
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- BurgerFuel: value or not?
- MiniMonos is closing; MinoMonsters is hiring.
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- @jpdanner they usually hang out in quads. The other three should be somewhere within 8 meters. • 27 minutes ago
- @amatix another time McLeod • 45 minutes ago
- Didn't know this "electric racing" was legit.. RT @roadcycling: The Track Nationals have come to a close, four days of electric racing. • 1 hour ago
- @southernlimitnz it's really aimed at rehab patients - skateboards would be a bit much. Also good for sport training • 2 hours ago
- The Swibo folks have a Kickstarter campaign up. Sign up if your balance needs improving kickstarter.com/projects/39954… • 2 hours ago
- RT @NatDudley: Every year people ask me to describe why @webstock is so special. And every year I just wish I could bottle this feeling to … • 19 hours ago
- @KeriHenare @garethmorgannz it's all about the quantum. • 19 hours ago
- @TeFromTheNaki cheers too. You and @AntRoyal should meet. • 19 hours ago
- So @cindygallop why not move your business to NZ? Laws and banks great here. • 1 day ago
- @tanya @rmi How will you get your first 10/100/1000 customers? Ship now Stop trying to raise money and start selling Churn your board Etc • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: policy
Today I’m proud of our Government in New Zealand, and horrified at the one they have in Canberra. After the concerted #blackout campaign earlier this year the NZ government halted the implementation of the Section 92A bill that dealt very … Continue reading