Other Governance Roles
Hugh Rose on The comics of climate cha… sue mccabe on How do we solve the Gender… Tony on How do we solve the Gender… RVGrin on The end of Kiwibank? Nat on How do we solve the Gender…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- Contact Lance
- About Lance
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- The product lifecycle - as explained by Apple
- Investing on the dot - Syft
- RT @ow: @lancewiggs @taeho1986 @sparknz same BS every year. Order direct from Apple and don't encourage this. • 11 hours ago
- .@taeho1986 bait and switch from @SparkNZ highly disingenuous. Way to piss off this customer. • 12 hours ago
- RT @geoffsimmonz: @CJ_NZ @lancewiggs @garethmorgannz doesn't make sense to add the totals. Assumes all categories of equal importance - wei… • 12 hours ago
- I keep thinking that the scales are wrong on this presentation on China. e.g. ecommerce $ and mobile penetration approaching 1 bn #morgo • 12 hours ago
- Smartphone penetration in China is just behind Western Europe. 37.9% Source: iresearch #morgo • 13 hours ago
- @CJ_NZ Relative credibility was embeded in there. @garethmorgannz • 13 hours ago
- RT @PolarBearFarm: @lancewiggs and where did SV start? Massive military contracts. To many people don’t get past the superficialities, & mi… • 13 hours ago
- So we should be very careful when copying elements of the Israeli start-up model to NZ #ttrtpt • 13 hours ago
- “Comparing (Startup Sector) to Israel is unfair due to their huge military industrial complex and massive US subsidies” ($3.6bn/y) • 13 hours ago
- I agree with almost everything in @garethmorgannz’s written summary of major party policies: garethsworld.com/dumb-dirty-gro… Scores: N 6, L 9 G 10.5 • 13 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: policy
Today I’m proud of our Government in New Zealand, and horrified at the one they have in Canberra. After the concerted #blackout campaign earlier this year the NZ government halted the implementation of the Section 92A bill that dealt very … Continue reading