Other Governance Roles
- The end of TV as we know it - and good
- On the growth curve - from Timely to Trade Me
- Ten things we know, and we assume you know
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Survival Rates are high - so why not start something?
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- About Lance
- @KirstiGrant fwiw it’s really really hard to set a petrol station on fire with a cigarette. Still a risk, just low. – 33 minutes ago
- Make public transport free. Someone want to run the numbers for Auckland? economist.com/blogs/gulliver… – 40 minutes ago
- Behavioural interviews:yes. Quizzes and university marks:no. Lazlo Bock spells out what works with recruiting. mobile.nytimes.com/2013/06/20/bus… – 1 hour ago
- @morganpyne it could be the 250 GB time machine backup going on in the background, but well I dunno…. – 3 hours ago
- RT @WSJ: "A great adviser listens, learns and reacts with blunt feedback," writes @bradkeywell. Why brutal honesty is best: http://t.co/hHJ… – 4 hours ago
- @Dermottr and accept the lower speed chip to get longer life... – 4 hours ago
- @Dermottr 13 inch is meant to be 12 hours, 11 inch 9 hours. I guess I have a shorter workday - as well as a faster processor, more memory... – 5 hours ago
- Not so encouraging from the new MacBookAir 11 inch. So much for 9 hours. http://t.co/KMwe5Rtj6z – 5 hours ago
- @kaupapa and for those without Sky- well they can now watch at least 1 game of EPL each week of free on TVNZ @aurattii – 5 hours ago
- @kaupapa I would welcome seeing money redirected from Sky to internet access. @aurattii – 5 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: policy
Today I’m proud of our Government in New Zealand, and horrified at the one they have in Canberra. After the concerted #blackout campaign earlier this year the NZ government halted the implementation of the Section 92A bill that dealt very … Continue reading