Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… tristanmarris on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… Chris Werry (@chrisw… on When will electric cars take… @CJ_NZ on When will electric cars take… Juha Saarinen (@juha… on When will electric cars take…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- An open letter to BNZ Credit Cards
- About Lance
- A new power company? No.
- BNZ saga - the card
- If it sounds too good to be true - it is
- “Hi, I’d like to invest in your fund’s private offer…..” Lesson for next time: check your junk mail for poorly filtered email. • 19 hours ago
- @BruceHoult we should never underestimate the power of low pricing of crap food. • 19 hours ago
- RT @normnz: @lancewiggs that's a good point. US subsidises dairy through massive grain subsidies • 19 hours ago
- RT @egorub: @lancewiggs @FoxyLustyGrover love that orange cheeze • 19 hours ago
- Be careful what you wish for: a “win” on dairy for NZ will see disgusting cheap US factory farming dairy sold in NZ. • 20 hours ago
- Kudos to Tex Edwards: trademe.co.nz/a.asp?id=92509… • 1 day ago
- @randomcodenz we all know that’s US corporate lobbyists. • 1 day ago
- Good commentary on Fonterra by Brian Gaynor: nzherald.co.nz/business/news/… • 1 day ago
- @EricCrampton Size of market is not a constraint for drug developers I’ve met. It’s vaster than vast. @zentree • 1 day ago
- @EricCrampton @zentree we do quite a bit of R&D here. Seen a bunch recently. • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: policy
Today I’m proud of our Government in New Zealand, and horrified at the one they have in Canberra. After the concerted #blackout campaign earlier this year the NZ government halted the implementation of the Section 92A bill that dealt very … Continue reading