Other Governance Roles
wirehunt on SellShed shedding money? Floyd on SellShed shedding money? Chunchuna1 on If nobody owns your mortgage n… steve leask on If nobody owns your mortgage n… Simon Lyall (@slyall… on A victory for great coffe…
- SellShed shedding money?
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- A victory for great coffee
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Are you innovative enough?
- Let me pay my bill Contact Energy
- @nzkoz @BR3NDA @szechuan know a <-- that's what autocorrect did for "koz" for me. Noah it is. • 19 hours ago
- RT @200sq: Brendon from @realestateconz says "use professional pics" - won't argue that one will we @Open2viewNZ 200square.co.nz/articles-and-t… • 1 day ago
- RT @200sq: A chat with Nigel Jeffries Head of @TradeMeProperty We talk hospital passes and how to get the most out of @TradeMe http://t.c… • 1 day ago
- SellShed shedding money? wp.me/p2eky-2pf • 1 day ago
- @Dermottr @TheNBR on my Macbook air - yes. • 1 day ago
- I’ve highlighted all the articles I can see on @TheNBR’s new website. Useless. And boring. http://t.co/mhAJMjuo1S • 1 day ago
- RT @Timely: We have users in 1,755 cities (and counting). share.intercom.io/d7d6 HT @intercom • 1 day ago
- First time on new electric trains in Auckland. Carriage stinks of stale sweat, just like the old ones. Sad. • 1 day ago
- Checking out the new @thenbr site. For me it feels like there is less to read and I am less engaged. I like to see a sentence or two. • 1 day ago
- RT @WhatChartsSay: Voter turnout compared to the rise of new media forms CHART http://t.co/41Nix6daDb • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: policy
Today I’m proud of our Government in New Zealand, and horrified at the one they have in Canberra. After the concerted #blackout campaign earlier this year the NZ government halted the implementation of the Section 92A bill that dealt very … Continue reading