Other Governance Roles
Hugh Rose on The comics of climate cha… sue mccabe on How do we solve the Gender… Tony on How do we solve the Gender… RVGrin on The end of Kiwibank? Nat on How do we solve the Gender…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- Contact Lance
- Time to change: Another Fatality at Lyttelton, Port of Christchurch
- BNZ doesn't get it. Time to change banks
- @rowsell no. Unless you only have to do the red ones. • 2 hours ago
- RT @thereaIbanksy: http://t.co/abf6993W5y • 3 hours ago
- @nzkoz @szechuan @nzben your buddy should book into a business incubator. • 16 hours ago
- RT @TheNBR: Time to change: another fatality at Lyttelton, Port of Christchurch tinyurl.com/n9dvltc << by @lancewiggs • 16 hours ago
- @DavidSlack @MorganGodfery @sarabeee and if so due to nefarious reasons then a large book of criminal law should be readied for launch. • 16 hours ago
- @MorganGodfery @sarabeee we keep that high ranking because we are intolerant of corruption, media reports on it and it's dealt with quickly. • 16 hours ago
- RT @DirDigEng: NZ State MetService 'blocking data' to rival WeatherWatch stuff.co.nz/national/10436… #opendata • 18 hours ago
- @PolarBearFarm €25 for sim plus 5GB here in Italy. • 1 day ago
- Blown away by @citymapper. This needs to be extended to everywhere. Google maps is increasingly worse. • 1 day ago
- @nzkoz @szechuan @nzben seems pretty sharp. • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: policy
Today I’m proud of our Government in New Zealand, and horrified at the one they have in Canberra. After the concerted #blackout campaign earlier this year the NZ government halted the implementation of the Section 92A bill that dealt very … Continue reading