Other Governance Roles
Sanjeet Gona on Tracking the performance of th… Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? James on Don’t cough on me
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Contact Lance
- Posts I like
- About Lance
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- The end of Kiwibank?
- We may not find @KimDotcom endearing, but let's not forget that the underlying case, the raid and seize of property are travesties. • 10 hours ago
- @nzdodo that bit was beautiful. • 11 hours ago
- We saw appalling "security" laws passed in a hurry in other countries. @AndrewLittleMP needs to be a lot more cynical about urgency. • 11 hours ago
- If the Minister for SIS can't keep up with the news, or hold the pm to account then he is not the right person for the job. • 12 hours ago
- RT @MatthewHootonNZ: Go @GuyonEspiner & @NzMorningReport. Now even @chrisfinlayson is shamelessly misleading the public over the #IGISReport • 12 hours ago
- Very impressed with @Datacom Annual Review. Great company, client case studies, history & financials. datacom.co.nz/About-Us/Repor… • 19 hours ago
- RT @rowsell: Last ones standing at #htanz as per usual. @Bobpinchin you can't have my belt. (Long story) http://t.co/PQUm5CJ96a • 1 day ago
- RT @drsaasmd: Who is this @rowansimpson chap, and why is he giving away all of my secrets? rowansimpson.com/2014/11/26/est… • 1 day ago
- @vavroom sounds like you need to come back to NZ ;-) @NatDudley • 1 day ago
- @rowsell The extensive TTF was noted by @ryanbakernz. Also - amazing move sending investor update while talking about good investor comms. • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: policy
Today I’m proud of our Government in New Zealand, and horrified at the one they have in Canberra. After the concerted #blackout campaign earlier this year the NZ government halted the implementation of the Section 92A bill that dealt very … Continue reading