Other Governance Roles
Nic on Air New Zealand challenges loy… Richard on Air New Zealand challenges loy… CuriousSteve on Air New Zealand challenges loy… borisnz on Air New Zealand challenges loy… Lance Wiggs on Why we need Skypath
- Thanks for no insurance Air NZ (really)
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Much ado about strawberry jam: End Users please Air New Zealand
- Air NZ automatic insurance ripoff
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- Pocketsmith: Advanced personal financial management
- RT @garethmorgannz: Housing: Key sits on his hands instead of steering the ship. Little snuggling up next to him in the ‘centre’ http://t.c… • 1 hour ago
- @vavroom @JdeMontreal looks like a nice summer there. • 8 hours ago
- @moneyschoolorg it’s not a quit your job book, it’s a make your job more awesome book. Unleash people through trust and data. • 8 hours ago
- Finally read Work Matters by Lazlo Bock. Excellent read (I read in one sitting.) Recommend to all founders and HR pros. • 8 hours ago
- RT @joshtpm: Amazin by how much>> The US Is the Most Heavily Armed Country in the World talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/--100617 • 10 hours ago
- @benkepes and just because you (and we all) can read, doesn’t stop it being a deceptive practice, banned elsewhere. @Dermottr • 16 hours ago
- @Dermottr to clarify - opt-in was toggled on, and you had to opt-out. @benkepes • 16 hours ago
- @Dermottr The issue was compulsory opt-in to insurance. @benkepes • 16 hours ago
- @Dermottr I don’t buy travel insurance. I don’t buy any insurance unless compulsory. @benkepes • 16 hours ago
- @davesparks Awesome. @FlyAirNZ • 16 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: Politics
This is the sort of email spam that I get from both sides of the US presidential election. First – the National Rifle Association. Apparently if you are a rifle owner then you are automatically Right Wing. From a previous … Continue reading
1: John Key’s speech was not as bad as all that. The consensus around the political bloggers is that he is not doing enough, but I feel that we in NZ are actually doing pretty well (versus other countries) at … Continue reading
I admire democracy – after all the alternatives are much worse. I also believe that a robust ‘loyal’ opposition is a necessary part of a healthy democracy. But it all falls apart when an opposition chooses vindictiveness and obstruction over … Continue reading
President Obama will address the nation world each week via YouTube. Apparently Stunningly simple. The effect is to remove the filter that the networks and newspapers place on the presidency and political process. It also removes much of their power … Continue reading
An American friend sent me this, and granted me permission to publish it. Stunning. To my friends around the world— A week ago today, on November 4, 2008, I cast my vote for the next US president. That day I … Continue reading