Other Governance Roles
- On the growth curve - from Timely to Trade Me
- Ten things we know, and we assume you know
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Survival Rates are high - so why not start something?
- The end of TV as we know it - and good
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- About Lance
- RT @davidfarrier: media3 where we looked back at E3.. and also in the show: the joy of paywalls: tv3.co.nz/tabid/3692/MCa… /@ChrisKeall & I too – 2 hours ago
- Survival Rates are high - so why not start something? wp.me/p2eky-1g8 – 2 hours ago
- RT @MBIEgovtnz: Check out our useful info-graphic on small businesses in NZ – bit.ly/Xn2El6 – 3 hours ago
- @MBIEgovtnz Good chart. It’s hard to decide how to treat zero employee sized businesses. Are they real or just pass through vehicles? – 3 hours ago
- @CactusKate2 as always it depends on the department as well. US rankings break it down that way. Massey Vet I imagine is world class – 3 hours ago
- Punakaiki prospectus is starting to look beautiful, thanks to Lee Ter Wal. Pre register: Punakaikifund.co.nz – 5 hours ago
- @nzkoz on ADSL? – 5 hours ago
- Can our domestic Internet cope with HD video on demand, even via CDN? – 5 hours ago
- @traskjd As is “Go away and never ever come back” rather than “go away and come back next time I load a page here” - yes. – 7 hours ago
- @bentorkington Been at 10.8 for a while. Just started using Chrome more. Big mistake. – 7 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: Politics
This is the sort of email spam that I get from both sides of the US presidential election. First – the National Rifle Association. Apparently if you are a rifle owner then you are automatically Right Wing. From a previous … Continue reading
1: John Key’s speech was not as bad as all that. The consensus around the political bloggers is that he is not doing enough, but I feel that we in NZ are actually doing pretty well (versus other countries) at … Continue reading
I admire democracy – after all the alternatives are much worse. I also believe that a robust ‘loyal’ opposition is a necessary part of a healthy democracy. But it all falls apart when an opposition chooses vindictiveness and obstruction over … Continue reading
President Obama will address the nation world each week via YouTube. Apparently Stunningly simple. The effect is to remove the filter that the networks and newspapers place on the presidency and political process. It also removes much of their power … Continue reading
An American friend sent me this, and granted me permission to publish it. Stunning. To my friends around the world— A week ago today, on November 4, 2008, I cast my vote for the next US president. That day I … Continue reading