Other Governance Roles
Nic on Air New Zealand challenges loy… Richard on Air New Zealand challenges loy… CuriousSteve on Air New Zealand challenges loy… borisnz on Air New Zealand challenges loy… Lance Wiggs on Why we need Skypath
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- "Arrives late for flight, if known"
- Air New Zealand challenges loyal customers to move elsewhere
- About Lance
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- "Sorry No" - Kiwibank fails business basics
- @danielwithmusic Good question. • 1 hour ago
- @kiwibrew do you have a link to their structure? MYOBs is amusing given there are only 2 countries of operation. • 1 hour ago
- This is the _simplified_ MYOB structure. http://t.co/FMOIX8Hd29 • 1 hour ago
- @CJ_NZ Oh right. Yes - a very interesting pattern there. • 10 hours ago
- @natfergster oh no. @FlyAirNZ • 10 hours ago
- If you have not discovered @Xero’s New Reports yet I highly recommend you do. 36 month long P&Ls are fantastic. http://t.co/5kTIAzYVxT • 10 hours ago
- @CJ_NZ q2? • 10 hours ago
- @norightturnnz It’s a real problem for farmers to keep track of staff. @AgRecordNZ are helping to solve. • 11 hours ago
- MYOB offer seems to be at minimum 29x forward EBIT. Trade Me sold to Fairfax at 15x forward EBIT, and was in the middle of huge growth; • 11 hours ago
- @pohutukawa The results will be shared in what we do etc. @punakaikifund • 12 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: Politics
This is the sort of email spam that I get from both sides of the US presidential election. First – the National Rifle Association. Apparently if you are a rifle owner then you are automatically Right Wing. From a previous … Continue reading
1: John Key’s speech was not as bad as all that. The consensus around the political bloggers is that he is not doing enough, but I feel that we in NZ are actually doing pretty well (versus other countries) at … Continue reading
I admire democracy – after all the alternatives are much worse. I also believe that a robust ‘loyal’ opposition is a necessary part of a healthy democracy. But it all falls apart when an opposition chooses vindictiveness and obstruction over … Continue reading
President Obama will address the nation world each week via YouTube. Apparently Stunningly simple. The effect is to remove the filter that the networks and newspapers place on the presidency and political process. It also removes much of their power … Continue reading
An American friend sent me this, and granted me permission to publish it. Stunning. To my friends around the world— A week ago today, on November 4, 2008, I cast my vote for the next US president. That day I … Continue reading