Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… tristanmarris on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… Chris Werry (@chrisw… on When will electric cars take… @CJ_NZ on When will electric cars take… Juha Saarinen (@juha… on When will electric cars take…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- RSS feeds now on Stuff
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- About Lance
- Air New Zealand challenges loyal customers to move elsewhere
- BNZ doesn't get it. Time to change banks
- @KiwiSauerkraut I can pop back there tomorrow if that helps… • 2 hours ago
- One more day for @punakaikifund - but private investors only now sorry. punakaikifund.co.nz We’ve raised over $4.6m in June. • 2 hours ago
- @haydennz Where do you park when there are no carparks? on the street? In your lane? You don’t. @aw_nz @AklTransport • 3 hours ago
- Yippee - well done @tweetbot. Small image previews are back. http://t.co/9KYjHWdqrd • 3 hours ago
- What the hell auckland taxi coop @AklTransport http://t.co/dFIuhp6u0h • 7 hours ago
- @rmi I’ll take that bet. • 8 hours ago
- @modsta @stevenljoyce @OpenPolytech delightful to see that emerge - a smart group there at OP. • 8 hours ago
- @NatDudley come over for coffee! Massimo. Bring it. • 8 hours ago
- Lemme see. Do I want to park my bike here? http://t.co/lDBycIYCb0 • 8 hours ago
- In Newmarket right now and needing coffee if anyone wants a coffee. • 8 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: Politics
This is the sort of email spam that I get from both sides of the US presidential election. First – the National Rifle Association. Apparently if you are a rifle owner then you are automatically Right Wing. From a previous … Continue reading
1: John Key’s speech was not as bad as all that. The consensus around the political bloggers is that he is not doing enough, but I feel that we in NZ are actually doing pretty well (versus other countries) at … Continue reading
I admire democracy – after all the alternatives are much worse. I also believe that a robust ‘loyal’ opposition is a necessary part of a healthy democracy. But it all falls apart when an opposition chooses vindictiveness and obstruction over … Continue reading
President Obama will address the nation world each week via YouTube. Apparently Stunningly simple. The effect is to remove the filter that the networks and newspapers place on the presidency and political process. It also removes much of their power … Continue reading
An American friend sent me this, and granted me permission to publish it. Stunning. To my friends around the world— A week ago today, on November 4, 2008, I cast my vote for the next US president. That day I … Continue reading