Other Governance Roles
Nick Hodgson on Killer Whales in Auckland… Sanjeet Gona on Tracking the performance of th… Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money?
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Punakaiki Fund news: New Funding and Vibe Communications
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- BBD CEO Summit - Keith Yamashita
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- Males only?
- About Lance
- Ridiculous amazement from @giapo. http://t.co/PoC0E5up0D • 17 hours ago
- @BR3NDA both • 22 hours ago
- @DrewBroadley @traskjd sounds pretty confirmed from most angles - what's missing? • 1 day ago
- Punakaiki Fund news: New Funding and Vibe Communications wp.me/p2eky-2sE • 1 day ago
- @TransportBlog I’m going to let @mikiszikszai reply to that :-). • 1 day ago
- RT @DomPost: POLL: Should Wellington public transport stick with Snapper or swap to Auckland's HOP card. bit.ly/1zCVxFO http://t.co… • 1 day ago
- @mikiszikszai I think they make the case for Wellington Super City very well. Dumbass decisions like that are decreasing now in Auckland. • 1 day ago
- 5 docs to review, 4 investments, 3 articles, 2 reports, 1 fund raise and no time. I'm going for a walk. • 1 day ago
- @ChrisKeall all is lost. • 1 day ago
- RT @InternetNZ: This new cable is going to be good for NZ down the track...we reckon tinyurl.com/l6qu8kn • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: Politics
This is the sort of email spam that I get from both sides of the US presidential election. First – the National Rifle Association. Apparently if you are a rifle owner then you are automatically Right Wing. From a previous … Continue reading
1: John Key’s speech was not as bad as all that. The consensus around the political bloggers is that he is not doing enough, but I feel that we in NZ are actually doing pretty well (versus other countries) at … Continue reading
I admire democracy – after all the alternatives are much worse. I also believe that a robust ‘loyal’ opposition is a necessary part of a healthy democracy. But it all falls apart when an opposition chooses vindictiveness and obstruction over … Continue reading
President Obama will address the nation world each week via YouTube. Apparently Stunningly simple. The effect is to remove the filter that the networks and newspapers place on the presidency and political process. It also removes much of their power … Continue reading
An American friend sent me this, and granted me permission to publish it. Stunning. To my friends around the world— A week ago today, on November 4, 2008, I cast my vote for the next US president. That day I … Continue reading