Other Governance Roles
Hugh Rose on The comics of climate cha… sue mccabe on How do we solve the Gender… Tony on How do we solve the Gender… RVGrin on The end of Kiwibank? Nat on How do we solve the Gender…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Sell your house privately in New Zealand - the book.
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- Pocketsmith: Advanced personal financial management
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- The product lifecycle - as explained by Apple
- RT @nzben: So @vendhq is really truly properly coming to Wellington. I'd love to talk to JS/Angluar devs, OO/API/Backend devs, and QA peeps… • 4 hours ago
- @farmgeek @NZGreens lovely pickup from the Finns - and the basket is a nice touch. • 4 hours ago
- RT @publicaddress: The plan against the rebuild - a ‘Once in Lifetime’ extract, from @EricCrampton (note today’s AK launch event info) http… • 4 hours ago
- @GarethMP @NZGreens huge. • 4 hours ago
- @treitnauer Yes - I use zoom.us for personal meetings. • 5 hours ago
- @aschiff more than $0 • 5 hours ago
- @ow lol for a room of people and not if you are not assimilated by the google borg. • 6 hours ago
- Wishing that whoever did the #mot event would come and fix Video Conferencing for meetings in NZ. • 6 hours ago
- RT @silvertuatara: @lancewiggs @7daykatie Would undo a lot of the awesome groundwork and agreements that Helen Clark put in with China. • 6 hours ago
- RT @7daykatie: @lancewiggs @BR3NDA It's reckless endangerment of NZ economy to serve (economic) interests of US in my opinion. How is work… • 6 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: Politics
This is the sort of email spam that I get from both sides of the US presidential election. First – the National Rifle Association. Apparently if you are a rifle owner then you are automatically Right Wing. From a previous … Continue reading
1: John Key’s speech was not as bad as all that. The consensus around the political bloggers is that he is not doing enough, but I feel that we in NZ are actually doing pretty well (versus other countries) at … Continue reading
I admire democracy – after all the alternatives are much worse. I also believe that a robust ‘loyal’ opposition is a necessary part of a healthy democracy. But it all falls apart when an opposition chooses vindictiveness and obstruction over … Continue reading
President Obama will address the nation world each week via YouTube. Apparently Stunningly simple. The effect is to remove the filter that the networks and newspapers place on the presidency and political process. It also removes much of their power … Continue reading
An American friend sent me this, and granted me permission to publish it. Stunning. To my friends around the world— A week ago today, on November 4, 2008, I cast my vote for the next US president. That day I … Continue reading