Other Governance Roles
Hugh Rose on The comics of climate cha… sue mccabe on How do we solve the Gender… Tony on How do we solve the Gender… RVGrin on The end of Kiwibank? Nat on How do we solve the Gender…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- The end of Kiwibank?
- A new power company? No.
- @Kiwiseabreeze Not quite - but I’m currently moving at 300kph. And all of a sudden I have (flaky) internet! • 4 hours ago
- @pledgeme fantastic news - that was a long and difficult slog, do very well done. • 6 hours ago
- @JoshForde @kiwibrew interesting idea. They do cost $$$ though. • 7 hours ago
- @Rosspnz and go for Leica if you can afford them - the difference is stark. @PolarBearFarm • 10 hours ago
- @PolarBearFarm long lens. Passport. Great binoculars. You can buy things there. • 10 hours ago
- RT @meganjwhelan: I knew New Zealand's workplace safety records were bad. I didn't know how bad: thewirel.es/1ocmwxV • 10 hours ago
- In Europe it’s abundantly clear- bikes are transport. And the city bikes in Dublin, London & Paris have transformed the tourist experience • 1 day ago
- I think that’s the issue we are struggling with in NZ - I see bikes as predominately used for transport, but others view as recreation. • 1 day ago
- Some good points in here about how electric bikes turn more cities into using bikes as transport versus recreation. citylab.com/commute/2014/0… • 1 day ago
- @rowsell I once got a free jar of peanut butter from Pics - and a free T-shirt from Vend. Tough decision, but that PB was great. @paulq • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: Politics
This is the sort of email spam that I get from both sides of the US presidential election. First – the National Rifle Association. Apparently if you are a rifle owner then you are automatically Right Wing. From a previous … Continue reading
1: John Key’s speech was not as bad as all that. The consensus around the political bloggers is that he is not doing enough, but I feel that we in NZ are actually doing pretty well (versus other countries) at … Continue reading
I admire democracy – after all the alternatives are much worse. I also believe that a robust ‘loyal’ opposition is a necessary part of a healthy democracy. But it all falls apart when an opposition chooses vindictiveness and obstruction over … Continue reading
President Obama will address the nation world each week via YouTube. Apparently Stunningly simple. The effect is to remove the filter that the networks and newspapers place on the presidency and political process. It also removes much of their power … Continue reading
An American friend sent me this, and granted me permission to publish it. Stunning. To my friends around the world— A week ago today, on November 4, 2008, I cast my vote for the next US president. That day I … Continue reading