Other Governance Roles
Angelique Jon Green on Finding great advice and advis… Paul Spence (@Genius… on Finding great advice and advis… robsuisted on When broken forecasting means… ITguy on The end of Kiwibank? ITguy on The end of Kiwibank?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Finding great advice and advisors for founders
- The end of Kiwibank?
- Investing on the dot - Syft
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- NZGirl is not safe
- A new power company? No.
- OH “@NZGreens are completely out-organising @nzlabour.” Amazing that the crunchier party is the one that is so much more professional. • 8 hours ago
- This High Tech Capital site from Wellington is fantastic. hightechcapital.co.nz Your move @Auckland_NZ • 16 hours ago
- Babymetal. dailydot.com/lol/babymetal-… • 1 day ago
- I’ve now watched more of the Paralympics than the Olympics - thanks to @attitude_tv Live streaming: attitudelive.com/paralympics/wa… • 1 day ago
- @stevenljoyce Pumpkin Growth Agenda seems to have worked well.. • 1 day ago
- RT @perthtones: confirmed: @SenatorLudlam wrote the viral video speech himself on flight from Perth to Canberra #nospin http://t.co/d3L… • 1 day ago
- @nzkoz maybe. The phrase "political figure" could be applied to loud mouthed funders too. • 1 day ago
- @Seanjm72 surely the only other prominent male MP in Auckland is the PM. • 1 day ago
- @nzkoz but if I know the answer and write then I would clearly be in breach. So I'm going to stick with guessing. • 1 day ago
- Is it slander to guess a name? Is it natural justice to be forced to provide limited facts so that wrong guesses are made? #Namesuppression • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: Politics
This is the sort of email spam that I get from both sides of the US presidential election. First – the National Rifle Association. Apparently if you are a rifle owner then you are automatically Right Wing. From a previous … Continue reading
1: John Key’s speech was not as bad as all that. The consensus around the political bloggers is that he is not doing enough, but I feel that we in NZ are actually doing pretty well (versus other countries) at … Continue reading
I admire democracy – after all the alternatives are much worse. I also believe that a robust ‘loyal’ opposition is a necessary part of a healthy democracy. But it all falls apart when an opposition chooses vindictiveness and obstruction over … Continue reading
President Obama will address the nation world each week via YouTube. Apparently Stunningly simple. The effect is to remove the filter that the networks and newspapers place on the presidency and political process. It also removes much of their power … Continue reading
An American friend sent me this, and granted me permission to publish it. Stunning. To my friends around the world— A week ago today, on November 4, 2008, I cast my vote for the next US president. That day I … Continue reading