Other Governance Roles
Protazy Mickiewicz on The end of Kiwibank? Valerie Lopez on If nobody owns your mortgage n… Keri Eagan on Do Oxfam, Amnesty and World Vi… Gary Hudson on If nobody owns your mortgage n… Cox Lujon on If nobody owns your mortgage n…
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- Pocketsmith: Advanced personal financial management
- A new power company? No.
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- Dick Smith sale still three times more expensive
- The product lifecycle - as explained by Apple
- @whereishayden In NZ, but clearly operating in a different timezone to most… • 11 minutes ago
- @Danjite it's about the % of the economy controlled and whether or not the wealth was derived from a govt protected industry. • 10 hours ago
- Some interesting tax incentives for early stage investment; RT @Seedrs: Never mind Isas - invest in startups ow.ly/vX6ww • 21 hours ago
- @toxaq wonder what they’d do if a non-white female showed up… • 1 day ago
- RT @PolarBearFarm: @roddrury @szechuan @lancewiggs many of the Nike+ and fuelband people were ex Apple engineers. Newton and before. Many b… • 2 days ago
- @toxaq @barnaclebarnes tracking players by camera is pretty advanced too. • 2 days ago
- Beginning to agree that Nike is making the right move getting out of commodity fit-tracking hardware. Software is the real potential upside • 2 days ago
- @glav @juhasaarinen @saasu @Xero Feature lists are the refuge of poorly designed products. SAP and Vista and Windows 8 also have features • 2 days ago
- @juhasaarinen @saasu @Xero I wonder why..... • 2 days ago
- @rmi That was well worth the effort. Superb. • 2 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: Politics
This is the sort of email spam that I get from both sides of the US presidential election. First – the National Rifle Association. Apparently if you are a rifle owner then you are automatically Right Wing. From a previous … Continue reading
1: John Key’s speech was not as bad as all that. The consensus around the political bloggers is that he is not doing enough, but I feel that we in NZ are actually doing pretty well (versus other countries) at … Continue reading
I admire democracy – after all the alternatives are much worse. I also believe that a robust ‘loyal’ opposition is a necessary part of a healthy democracy. But it all falls apart when an opposition chooses vindictiveness and obstruction over … Continue reading
President Obama will address the nation world each week via YouTube. Apparently Stunningly simple. The effect is to remove the filter that the networks and newspapers place on the presidency and political process. It also removes much of their power … Continue reading
An American friend sent me this, and granted me permission to publish it. Stunning. To my friends around the world— A week ago today, on November 4, 2008, I cast my vote for the next US president. That day I … Continue reading