Other Governance Roles
Hugh Rose on The comics of climate cha… sue mccabe on How do we solve the Gender… Tony on How do we solve the Gender… RVGrin on The end of Kiwibank? Nat on How do we solve the Gender…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- BNZ doesn't get it. Time to change banks
- A new power company? No.
- About Lance
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Posts I like
- In Europe it’s abundantly clear- bikes are transport. And the city bikes in Dublin, London & Paris have transformed the tourist experience • 9 hours ago
- I think that’s the issue we are struggling with in NZ - I see bikes as predominately used for transport, but others view as recreation. • 9 hours ago
- Some good points in here about how electric bikes turn more cities into using bikes as transport versus recreation. citylab.com/commute/2014/0… • 9 hours ago
- @rowsell I once got a free jar of peanut butter from Pics - and a free T-shirt from Vend. Tough decision, but that PB was great. @paulq • 20 hours ago
- @rhysiedarby Amazing! I got this unique perspective of this lit metal structure the other day. http://t.co/BztjuIIrZD • 1 day ago
- @CJ_NZ SCIF have made a decent number of (small) investments, which should keep 1 or 2 people busy full time @danielwithmusic @rowansimpson • 1 day ago
- @CJ_NZ $160m of VIF is fund of funds, $40m SCIF directly invested. Would expect ~1% for FoF, 2% for direct. @danielwithmusic @rowansimpson • 1 day ago
- RT @HNTweets: Kiwi rocket company ready to blast off: stuff.co.nz/technology/gad… Comments: news.ycombinator.com/item?id=8100583 • 1 day ago
- @tanya maybe add public transport options. • 1 day ago
- @nzben are you finding the electric bike safer than standard bike? @saggis @Christodemp @lantern • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: PowerKiwi
<update = 10:20, Friday morning I’ve edited this post since publishing last night.> Let’s have a look at the Greens proposal to reduce electricity prices. I’m entering this as a sceptic, but also as founder of Powerkiwi [join!]. Powerkiwi sold … Continue reading
We are delighted that Powerkiwi was second in the NZ Fast 50 today. So we want to share the good vibes. Join Powershop here and we’ll kick in $100 of free power. It’s that simple. (But it won’t last long.)
We entered PowerKiwi into this year’s Deloitte Fast50, and the results are announced tonight. Powerkiwi sells FlowerPower and other products on online electricity retailer Powershop. We’ve had an incredible growth rate over the last few years, and just hit over … Continue reading
At Powerkiwi we have just gone past 40 million units of electricity sold since we launched in February 2009. That’s enough to power 5000 houses for a year, or approaching $9 million worth of power. Our main product is FlowerPower, … Continue reading
PowerKiwi, a company that I am a co-founder of, today dropped prices for Flowerpower for most Powershop customers. Pricing for electricity varies by location, annual usage and the type of meters you have, but we are pleased to be able … Continue reading
So Powershop lowers switching costs, but as you can see from the headline it also lowers actual costs. So how much can you save? If you are like me – then a lot. I was using Contact, who like the … Continue reading
A while back Ari from Powershop gave me, and a few others, a demonstration of Powershop – a new way to buy electricity. It’s pretty cool – you can choose which supplier you buy your units from each time you … Continue reading