Other Governance Roles
Sanjeet Gona on Tracking the performance of th… Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? James on Don’t cough on me
- SellShed shedding money?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Tracking the performance of the 1 hour Xero model
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- NZGirl is not safe
- Sell your house privately in New Zealand - the book.
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- @rowsell ask @Auckland_NZ and @WaterfrontAKL But yes - plenty going on. We get s booklet thing. • 2 hours ago
- RT @Idealaw: Don't be a drip, ACCC told Ticketek and Ticketmaster bit.ly/1rskKe0 • 19 hours ago
- Oh @lilregie, don’t fail me now… • 19 hours ago
- RT @uxdesignday: This time next week: @QBFoxter iced coffees + talks from @FisherPaykel @ryanbakernz @lancewiggs #uxdd schedule is up! http… • 20 hours ago
- Nice little piece of design here. @FlyAirNZ http://t.co/8SQ3zh7UbT • 1 day ago
- @richchetwynd @FlyAirNZ yup. I found them hit and miss but the best were off the scale awesome. • 1 day ago
- New Hobbit safety video for @FlyAirNZ Yay http://t.co/pElmRo6Ub0 • 1 day ago
- Great 5 points for NZ to fix from @BNZ’s Anthony Healy: nbr.co.nz/article/bnz-ch… • 1 day ago
- @szechuan it's unbelievable. Mining, gaming and Internet industries are better. • 1 day ago
- RT @szechuan: Literally have never been at a professional event with such a low-rent locker room atmosphere. NZ corp finance has a long way… • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: PowerKiwi
<update = 10:20, Friday morning I’ve edited this post since publishing last night.> Let’s have a look at the Greens proposal to reduce electricity prices. I’m entering this as a sceptic, but also as founder of Powerkiwi [join!]. Powerkiwi sold … Continue reading
We are delighted that Powerkiwi was second in the NZ Fast 50 today. So we want to share the good vibes. Join Powershop here and we’ll kick in $100 of free power. It’s that simple. (But it won’t last long.)
We entered PowerKiwi into this year’s Deloitte Fast50, and the results are announced tonight. Powerkiwi sells FlowerPower and other products on online electricity retailer Powershop. We’ve had an incredible growth rate over the last few years, and just hit over … Continue reading
At Powerkiwi we have just gone past 40 million units of electricity sold since we launched in February 2009. That’s enough to power 5000 houses for a year, or approaching $9 million worth of power. Our main product is FlowerPower, … Continue reading
PowerKiwi, a company that I am a co-founder of, today dropped prices for Flowerpower for most Powershop customers. Pricing for electricity varies by location, annual usage and the type of meters you have, but we are pleased to be able … Continue reading
So Powershop lowers switching costs, but as you can see from the headline it also lowers actual costs. So how much can you save? If you are like me – then a lot. I was using Contact, who like the … Continue reading
A while back Ari from Powershop gave me, and a few others, a demonstration of Powershop – a new way to buy electricity. It’s pretty cool – you can choose which supplier you buy your units from each time you … Continue reading