Other Governance Roles
Sanjeet Gona on Tracking the performance of th… Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? James on Don’t cough on me
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Contact Lance
- About Lance
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Posts I like
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- We may not find @KimDotcom endearing, but let's not forget that the underlying case, the raid and seize of property are travesties. • 1 hour ago
- @nzdodo that bit was beautiful. • 2 hours ago
- We saw appalling "security" laws passed in a hurry in other countries. @AndrewLittleMP needs to be a lot more cynical about urgency. • 2 hours ago
- If the Minister for SIS can't keep up with the news, or hold the pm to account then he is not the right person for the job. • 2 hours ago
- RT @MatthewHootonNZ: Go @GuyonEspiner & @NzMorningReport. Now even @chrisfinlayson is shamelessly misleading the public over the #IGISReport • 2 hours ago
- Very impressed with @Datacom Annual Review. Great company, client case studies, history & financials. datacom.co.nz/About-Us/Repor… • 10 hours ago
- RT @rowsell: Last ones standing at #htanz as per usual. @Bobpinchin you can't have my belt. (Long story) http://t.co/PQUm5CJ96a • 15 hours ago
- RT @drsaasmd: Who is this @rowansimpson chap, and why is he giving away all of my secrets? rowansimpson.com/2014/11/26/est… • 15 hours ago
- @vavroom sounds like you need to come back to NZ ;-) @NatDudley • 18 hours ago
- @rowsell The extensive TTF was noted by @ryanbakernz. Also - amazing move sending investor update while talking about good investor comms. • 18 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: PowerKiwi
<update = 10:20, Friday morning I’ve edited this post since publishing last night.> Let’s have a look at the Greens proposal to reduce electricity prices. I’m entering this as a sceptic, but also as founder of Powerkiwi [join!]. Powerkiwi sold … Continue reading
We are delighted that Powerkiwi was second in the NZ Fast 50 today. So we want to share the good vibes. Join Powershop here and we’ll kick in $100 of free power. It’s that simple. (But it won’t last long.)
We entered PowerKiwi into this year’s Deloitte Fast50, and the results are announced tonight. Powerkiwi sells FlowerPower and other products on online electricity retailer Powershop. We’ve had an incredible growth rate over the last few years, and just hit over … Continue reading
At Powerkiwi we have just gone past 40 million units of electricity sold since we launched in February 2009. That’s enough to power 5000 houses for a year, or approaching $9 million worth of power. Our main product is FlowerPower, … Continue reading
PowerKiwi, a company that I am a co-founder of, today dropped prices for Flowerpower for most Powershop customers. Pricing for electricity varies by location, annual usage and the type of meters you have, but we are pleased to be able … Continue reading
So Powershop lowers switching costs, but as you can see from the headline it also lowers actual costs. So how much can you save? If you are like me – then a lot. I was using Contact, who like the … Continue reading
A while back Ari from Powershop gave me, and a few others, a demonstration of Powershop – a new way to buy electricity. It’s pretty cool – you can choose which supplier you buy your units from each time you … Continue reading