Other Governance Roles
Sanjeet Gona on Tracking the performance of th… Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? James on Don’t cough on me
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Contact Lance
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- Paymex is back, but why would you trust them?
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- RT @copenhagenize: Hilarious. @zaptravel website sells "Unspoiled Beaches" and shows me a photo of car parking http://t.co/x2ZQbmEv8i • 1 hour ago
- RT @maupuia: Understanding the Economics of Uber Fascinating read if you’re at all interested in this debate. Via @karenmcgrane http://t… • 6 hours ago
- @Zoltuger @TransportBlog bollocks. Raise money from red light and 50kph cameras. Much more danger to be averted when vehicles and humans. • 17 hours ago
- Article from previous tweet: nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/… Let’s not hassle celebrities in NZ. They come here to get away from that. • 19 hours ago
- “They were very particular about wanting privacy ….” @nzherald, if you want stars (or anyone) to come to NZ please don’t hassle them. • 19 hours ago
- @NZGreens It can’t be true. @LadyAdyPenguin was surely robbed. • 22 hours ago
- @avon and it’s up into the hundreds now. Well out of my league. @szechuan @roddrury • 22 hours ago
- @roddrury Right - I think I’ve locked that up now with my bid. • 22 hours ago
- .@paulbrislen good point. Part of tech is in Cunliffe's portfolio, but where is ICT? • 1 day ago
- Labour's rankings put some very important portfolios far down the list. Foreign Affairs. Auckland. Environment. MBIE http://t.co/PXMmd2UW5j • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: PowerKiwi
<update = 10:20, Friday morning I’ve edited this post since publishing last night.> Let’s have a look at the Greens proposal to reduce electricity prices. I’m entering this as a sceptic, but also as founder of Powerkiwi [join!]. Powerkiwi sold … Continue reading
We are delighted that Powerkiwi was second in the NZ Fast 50 today. So we want to share the good vibes. Join Powershop here and we’ll kick in $100 of free power. It’s that simple. (But it won’t last long.)
We entered PowerKiwi into this year’s Deloitte Fast50, and the results are announced tonight. Powerkiwi sells FlowerPower and other products on online electricity retailer Powershop. We’ve had an incredible growth rate over the last few years, and just hit over … Continue reading
At Powerkiwi we have just gone past 40 million units of electricity sold since we launched in February 2009. That’s enough to power 5000 houses for a year, or approaching $9 million worth of power. Our main product is FlowerPower, … Continue reading
PowerKiwi, a company that I am a co-founder of, today dropped prices for Flowerpower for most Powershop customers. Pricing for electricity varies by location, annual usage and the type of meters you have, but we are pleased to be able … Continue reading
So Powershop lowers switching costs, but as you can see from the headline it also lowers actual costs. So how much can you save? If you are like me – then a lot. I was using Contact, who like the … Continue reading
A while back Ari from Powershop gave me, and a few others, a demonstration of Powershop – a new way to buy electricity. It’s pretty cool – you can choose which supplier you buy your units from each time you … Continue reading