Other Governance Roles
Hugh Rose on The comics of climate cha… sue mccabe on How do we solve the Gender… Tony on How do we solve the Gender… RVGrin on The end of Kiwibank? Nat on How do we solve the Gender…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- Time to change: Another Fatality at Lyttelton, Port of Christchurch
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Pocketsmith: Advanced personal financial management
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- RT @rowsell: Friday is Bring a Sledgehammer to Work Day at @vendhq Yes there will be goggles @lancewiggs • 5 hours ago
- @rowsell @vendhq and gloves I hope. To tell the truth you should have a hard hat, visor, glasses, gloves, boots and heavy duty shirt/trou. • 5 hours ago
- @TransportBlog that's fantastic progress from NZTA. • 5 hours ago
- Overseas Kiwi? You can enrol and vote online. Kinda. Please do vote but get informed too. enrol.elections.org.nz • 5 hours ago
- RT @nzben: Wanna do kick-ass web dev for @vendhq? No Vend office where you are? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ We should chat. • 6 hours ago
- RT @robyngallagher: There were so many sub-editing mistakes in the Waikato Times today, my mum (a loyal reader for 40 years) angrily cancel… • 13 hours ago
- RT @samfromwgtn: APN to IPO. Invest in a shrinking and structurally challenged business ! Best deal since the Yellow Pages ! http://t.co… • 13 hours ago
- Hey @FlyAirNZ the adding insurance "feature" is now banned in the EU. Let's remove it here too. 90percentofeverything.com/2014/08/26/som… HT @NatDudley • 14 hours ago
- If you are reading this then you are 80% male But the gender algorithm seems to be stuffed: boingboing.net/2014/09/01/twi… http://t.co/tABfatzGIg • 17 hours ago
- That short suspension and the appearance of the note on their website immediately indicate some change has happened. #trpt • 17 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: PowerKiwi
<update = 10:20, Friday morning I’ve edited this post since publishing last night.> Let’s have a look at the Greens proposal to reduce electricity prices. I’m entering this as a sceptic, but also as founder of Powerkiwi [join!]. Powerkiwi sold … Continue reading
We are delighted that Powerkiwi was second in the NZ Fast 50 today. So we want to share the good vibes. Join Powershop here and we’ll kick in $100 of free power. It’s that simple. (But it won’t last long.)
We entered PowerKiwi into this year’s Deloitte Fast50, and the results are announced tonight. Powerkiwi sells FlowerPower and other products on online electricity retailer Powershop. We’ve had an incredible growth rate over the last few years, and just hit over … Continue reading
At Powerkiwi we have just gone past 40 million units of electricity sold since we launched in February 2009. That’s enough to power 5000 houses for a year, or approaching $9 million worth of power. Our main product is FlowerPower, … Continue reading
PowerKiwi, a company that I am a co-founder of, today dropped prices for Flowerpower for most Powershop customers. Pricing for electricity varies by location, annual usage and the type of meters you have, but we are pleased to be able … Continue reading
So Powershop lowers switching costs, but as you can see from the headline it also lowers actual costs. So how much can you save? If you are like me – then a lot. I was using Contact, who like the … Continue reading
A while back Ari from Powershop gave me, and a few others, a demonstration of Powershop – a new way to buy electricity. It’s pretty cool – you can choose which supplier you buy your units from each time you … Continue reading