Other Governance Roles
Nic on Air New Zealand challenges loy… Richard on Air New Zealand challenges loy… CuriousSteve on Air New Zealand challenges loy… borisnz on Air New Zealand challenges loy… Lance Wiggs on Why we need Skypath
- Thanks for no insurance Air NZ (really)
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Much ado about strawberry jam: End Users please Air New Zealand
- Pocketsmith: Advanced personal financial management
- About Lance
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- @benkepes and just because you (and we all) can read, doesn’t stop it being a deceptive practice, banned elsewhere. @Dermottr • 4 hours ago
- @Dermottr to clarify - opt-in was toggled on, and you had to opt-out. @benkepes • 4 hours ago
- @Dermottr The issue was compulsory opt-in to insurance. @benkepes • 4 hours ago
- @Dermottr I don’t buy travel insurance. I don’t buy any insurance unless compulsory. @benkepes • 4 hours ago
- @davesparks Awesome. @FlyAirNZ • 5 hours ago
- Thanks for no insurance Air NZ (really) wp.me/p2eky-2tZ • 5 hours ago
- Dear Google. It seems we have different ideas on what Mobile Friendly means. For me it means don’t dumb down. google.com/webmasters/too… • 1 day ago
- “Ruthless Weldon” @TheNBR article now online with better link: nbr.co.nz/ruthless-weldon (Paid) • 1 day ago
- .@normnz search for “Ruthless Weldon” @TheNBR • 1 day ago
- @normnz bad link. Grr • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: PowerKiwi
<update = 10:20, Friday morning I’ve edited this post since publishing last night.> Let’s have a look at the Greens proposal to reduce electricity prices. I’m entering this as a sceptic, but also as founder of Powerkiwi [join!]. Powerkiwi sold … Continue reading
We are delighted that Powerkiwi was second in the NZ Fast 50 today. So we want to share the good vibes. Join Powershop here and we’ll kick in $100 of free power. It’s that simple. (But it won’t last long.)
We entered PowerKiwi into this year’s Deloitte Fast50, and the results are announced tonight. Powerkiwi sells FlowerPower and other products on online electricity retailer Powershop. We’ve had an incredible growth rate over the last few years, and just hit over … Continue reading
At Powerkiwi we have just gone past 40 million units of electricity sold since we launched in February 2009. That’s enough to power 5000 houses for a year, or approaching $9 million worth of power. Our main product is FlowerPower, … Continue reading
PowerKiwi, a company that I am a co-founder of, today dropped prices for Flowerpower for most Powershop customers. Pricing for electricity varies by location, annual usage and the type of meters you have, but we are pleased to be able … Continue reading
So Powershop lowers switching costs, but as you can see from the headline it also lowers actual costs. So how much can you save? If you are like me – then a lot. I was using Contact, who like the … Continue reading
A while back Ari from Powershop gave me, and a few others, a demonstration of Powershop – a new way to buy electricity. It’s pretty cool – you can choose which supplier you buy your units from each time you … Continue reading