Other Governance Roles
Hugh Rose on The comics of climate cha… sue mccabe on How do we solve the Gender… Tony on How do we solve the Gender… RVGrin on The end of Kiwibank? Nat on How do we solve the Gender…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- About Lance
- Contact Lance
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- The product lifecycle - as explained by Apple
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- RT @ow: @lancewiggs @taeho1986 @sparknz same BS every year. Order direct from Apple and don't encourage this. • 13 hours ago
- .@taeho1986 bait and switch from @SparkNZ highly disingenuous. Way to piss off this customer. • 14 hours ago
- RT @geoffsimmonz: @CJ_NZ @lancewiggs @garethmorgannz doesn't make sense to add the totals. Assumes all categories of equal importance - wei… • 14 hours ago
- I keep thinking that the scales are wrong on this presentation on China. e.g. ecommerce $ and mobile penetration approaching 1 bn #morgo • 14 hours ago
- Smartphone penetration in China is just behind Western Europe. 37.9% Source: iresearch #morgo • 15 hours ago
- @CJ_NZ Relative credibility was embeded in there. @garethmorgannz • 15 hours ago
- RT @PolarBearFarm: @lancewiggs and where did SV start? Massive military contracts. To many people don’t get past the superficialities, & mi… • 15 hours ago
- So we should be very careful when copying elements of the Israeli start-up model to NZ #ttrtpt • 15 hours ago
- “Comparing (Startup Sector) to Israel is unfair due to their huge military industrial complex and massive US subsidies” ($3.6bn/y) • 15 hours ago
- I agree with almost everything in @garethmorgannz’s written summary of major party policies: garethsworld.com/dumb-dirty-gro… Scores: N 6, L 9 G 10.5 • 15 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: PowerKiwi
<update = 10:20, Friday morning I’ve edited this post since publishing last night.> Let’s have a look at the Greens proposal to reduce electricity prices. I’m entering this as a sceptic, but also as founder of Powerkiwi [join!]. Powerkiwi sold … Continue reading
We are delighted that Powerkiwi was second in the NZ Fast 50 today. So we want to share the good vibes. Join Powershop here and we’ll kick in $100 of free power. It’s that simple. (But it won’t last long.)
We entered PowerKiwi into this year’s Deloitte Fast50, and the results are announced tonight. Powerkiwi sells FlowerPower and other products on online electricity retailer Powershop. We’ve had an incredible growth rate over the last few years, and just hit over … Continue reading
At Powerkiwi we have just gone past 40 million units of electricity sold since we launched in February 2009. That’s enough to power 5000 houses for a year, or approaching $9 million worth of power. Our main product is FlowerPower, … Continue reading
PowerKiwi, a company that I am a co-founder of, today dropped prices for Flowerpower for most Powershop customers. Pricing for electricity varies by location, annual usage and the type of meters you have, but we are pleased to be able … Continue reading
So Powershop lowers switching costs, but as you can see from the headline it also lowers actual costs. So how much can you save? If you are like me – then a lot. I was using Contact, who like the … Continue reading
A while back Ari from Powershop gave me, and a few others, a demonstration of Powershop – a new way to buy electricity. It’s pretty cool – you can choose which supplier you buy your units from each time you … Continue reading