Other Governance Roles
Nick on The future of food exports fro… uwuttisilp on Pictures of Christchurch Decem… Greg Everett on Pictures of Christchurch Decem… Lance Wiggs on The future of food exports fro… Lance Wiggs on The future of food exports fro…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Air New Zealand is the best - here are some reasons
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- BNZ doesn't get it. Time to change banks
- Fatally unsafe at speed
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- So your courier driver lies and then gets paid for it. Via @Arowin: NZ Couriers to start charging for redeliveries nzcouriers.co.nz/redelivery/car… • 6 hours ago
- RT @kiwibrew: Seeing a bit of a @VocusComm melt-down this evening. Problems both East & West of Auckland. Sad Twitter, Sad Spotify, Sad End… • 15 hours ago
- RT @NatDudley: Extraordinary Tales is one of the most special events I’ve ever been to. So, you know, you should come along ;-) https://t.c… • 19 hours ago
- RT @oldnzpics: MIDDLE ISLAND ABOLISHED. (Otago Daily Times 30-7-1907) #TeWaiPounamu buff.ly/1Rk4oFX https://t.co/BZmKmLGnGJ • 20 hours ago
- @kb @badtom mine goes: 1: Block and Spam report. • 21 hours ago
- RT @stevenljoyce: Occupational Outlook 2016 is out w details on the top occupations over the next several yrs. Free from yr app store https… • 21 hours ago
- RT @HelloMissPotter: "Climbing The Enourmous Hill Only To Find Another Larger, Scarier Mountain" – an upcoming novel about NZ Angel investm… • 21 hours ago
- RT @WeirdlyHub: Want to see how Weirdly can make your hiring faster (and more fun for candidates)? Free demo happening this week: https://t… • 21 hours ago
- @gnat @Tash2point0 @where_is_anna @sivers I'm more on the Leonard Cohen end of the scale. • 21 hours ago
- The more a new Auckland harbour crossing is pushed the more a train tunnel seems the logical answer. transportblog.co.nz/2016/02/09/awh… • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: PowerKiwi
<update = 10:20, Friday morning I’ve edited this post since publishing last night.> Let’s have a look at the Greens proposal to reduce electricity prices. I’m entering this as a sceptic, but also as founder of Powerkiwi [join!]. Powerkiwi sold … Continue reading
We are delighted that Powerkiwi was second in the NZ Fast 50 today. So we want to share the good vibes. Join Powershop here and we’ll kick in $100 of free power. It’s that simple. (But it won’t last long.)
We entered PowerKiwi into this year’s Deloitte Fast50, and the results are announced tonight. Powerkiwi sells FlowerPower and other products on online electricity retailer Powershop. We’ve had an incredible growth rate over the last few years, and just hit over … Continue reading
At Powerkiwi we have just gone past 40 million units of electricity sold since we launched in February 2009. That’s enough to power 5000 houses for a year, or approaching $9 million worth of power. Our main product is FlowerPower, … Continue reading
PowerKiwi, a company that I am a co-founder of, today dropped prices for Flowerpower for most Powershop customers. Pricing for electricity varies by location, annual usage and the type of meters you have, but we are pleased to be able … Continue reading
So Powershop lowers switching costs, but as you can see from the headline it also lowers actual costs. So how much can you save? If you are like me – then a lot. I was using Contact, who like the … Continue reading
A while back Ari from Powershop gave me, and a few others, a demonstration of Powershop – a new way to buy electricity. It’s pretty cool – you can choose which supplier you buy your units from each time you … Continue reading