Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… tristanmarris on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… Chris Werry (@chrisw… on When will electric cars take… @CJ_NZ on When will electric cars take… Juha Saarinen (@juha… on When will electric cars take…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- Posts I like
- Whisky and More delivers
- It's the Gelato, not the brand
- BNZ doesn't get it. Time to change banks
- RT @callaghannz: Pre-seed funding helps commercialise bright ideas: report ow.ly/TbEy0 • 17 hours ago
- Fantastic investing lesson from Adrian Orr on @NzMorningReport today. Long investment horizon delivers high returns, so don’t panic. • 19 hours ago
- RT @kiwibrew: There are a whole lot of governments who like their state telcos to return $$$ but perhaps at the expense of their economies. • 1 day ago
- @mattdwen those trucks mean we need far greater roaring infrastructure than desirable for a city centre. Other cities’ ports are moved. • 1 day ago
- @mattdwen trains, bikes and walking. • 1 day ago
- #movetheport RT @AklTransport: A Truck breakdown is blocking the left lane on Stanley St ..Beach Rd, heading towards the Ports of Auckland. • 1 day ago
- @Nof_Grant Also helps not asking at 1am,… • 1 day ago
- A couple of companies are looking for sales and marketing leaders. One very small, one larger. SaaS chops a must. Get in touch. • 1 day ago
- A couple of companies are looking for sales and marketing leaders. One very small, one larger. SaaS chops a must. • 2 days ago
- RT @BR3NDA: Too many business plans are "how do we stop people doing what they want". • 2 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: PowerKiwi
<update = 10:20, Friday morning I’ve edited this post since publishing last night.> Let’s have a look at the Greens proposal to reduce electricity prices. I’m entering this as a sceptic, but also as founder of Powerkiwi [join!]. Powerkiwi sold … Continue reading
We are delighted that Powerkiwi was second in the NZ Fast 50 today. So we want to share the good vibes. Join Powershop here and we’ll kick in $100 of free power. It’s that simple. (But it won’t last long.)
We entered PowerKiwi into this year’s Deloitte Fast50, and the results are announced tonight. Powerkiwi sells FlowerPower and other products on online electricity retailer Powershop. We’ve had an incredible growth rate over the last few years, and just hit over … Continue reading
At Powerkiwi we have just gone past 40 million units of electricity sold since we launched in February 2009. That’s enough to power 5000 houses for a year, or approaching $9 million worth of power. Our main product is FlowerPower, … Continue reading
PowerKiwi, a company that I am a co-founder of, today dropped prices for Flowerpower for most Powershop customers. Pricing for electricity varies by location, annual usage and the type of meters you have, but we are pleased to be able … Continue reading
So Powershop lowers switching costs, but as you can see from the headline it also lowers actual costs. So how much can you save? If you are like me – then a lot. I was using Contact, who like the … Continue reading
A while back Ari from Powershop gave me, and a few others, a demonstration of Powershop – a new way to buy electricity. It’s pretty cool – you can choose which supplier you buy your units from each time you … Continue reading