Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on Why we need Skypath Phil Moore on Why we need Skypath Hayden on Join us for the Agribusiness I… Lance Wiggs on Join us for the Agribusiness I… Hayden on Join us for the Agribusiness I…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- The end of Kiwibank?
- Why Digitalmax now sucks, and how they can get better
- Why we need Skypath
- BurgerFuel: value or not?
- RT @raygunio: We have an awesome Job opening for @raygunio : Lead Web Designer, apply here! buff.ly/1AtGdaK • 2 hours ago
- @BruceHoult It’s amazing when we think “Amepukaho” is an Italian word coined for WWII Americans’ coffee, written in Cyrillic. @ajobbins • 4 hours ago
- @BruceHoult depends on load size. Cheaper if more, but don’t exceed the size of a container. Etc. • 8 hours ago
- @RuminatorNZ @jamespeshaw clueless or trolling? Neither is helping. Dense cities are the most efficient way of living. • 8 hours ago
- @toni_b sadly that won’t be possible. I am not there and singing is better left to @rowsell • 1 day ago
- @rowsell wait - who are the other mikes for? • 1 day ago
- Missing @rowsell singing because of slow Auckland international airport. 1.2 hours so far. • 1 day ago
- Always make them think they can win. #CWC15 • 1 day ago
- @nickliveshere @FlyAirNZ and I’m not a big flyer compared to many. Business travel is what underpins airline revenue and profit. • 2 days ago
- @nickliveshere @FlyAirNZ . Nelson, ChCh, Dunedin, New Plymouth, Palmerston Nth, Wellington, Auckland this year. 1-3 return journeys a week. • 2 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: PowerKiwi
<update = 10:20, Friday morning I’ve edited this post since publishing last night.> Let’s have a look at the Greens proposal to reduce electricity prices. I’m entering this as a sceptic, but also as founder of Powerkiwi [join!]. Powerkiwi sold … Continue reading
We are delighted that Powerkiwi was second in the NZ Fast 50 today. So we want to share the good vibes. Join Powershop here and we’ll kick in $100 of free power. It’s that simple. (But it won’t last long.)
We entered PowerKiwi into this year’s Deloitte Fast50, and the results are announced tonight. Powerkiwi sells FlowerPower and other products on online electricity retailer Powershop. We’ve had an incredible growth rate over the last few years, and just hit over … Continue reading
At Powerkiwi we have just gone past 40 million units of electricity sold since we launched in February 2009. That’s enough to power 5000 houses for a year, or approaching $9 million worth of power. Our main product is FlowerPower, … Continue reading
PowerKiwi, a company that I am a co-founder of, today dropped prices for Flowerpower for most Powershop customers. Pricing for electricity varies by location, annual usage and the type of meters you have, but we are pleased to be able … Continue reading
So Powershop lowers switching costs, but as you can see from the headline it also lowers actual costs. So how much can you save? If you are like me – then a lot. I was using Contact, who like the … Continue reading
A while back Ari from Powershop gave me, and a few others, a demonstration of Powershop – a new way to buy electricity. It’s pretty cool – you can choose which supplier you buy your units from each time you … Continue reading