Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… tristanmarris on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… Chris Werry (@chrisw… on When will electric cars take… @CJ_NZ on When will electric cars take… Juha Saarinen (@juha… on When will electric cars take…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- The hot weather in Greece
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Let's focus on the prize - the $40 billion prize.
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- psst - Want to earn over $100,000 per year?
- @tanya @yakmoose I know someone who would pay money for that. • 7 hours ago
- @traskjd @PaulBassat yes but bailing out the banks who purchased Squanderbonds is what’s being proposed. That’s ridiculous. • 19 hours ago
- @miriyananz @HeraldonSunday @Brycepearce i.e. the tweet itself is perfect. The photo of text is missing the words from the tweet. • 19 hours ago
- @miriyananz @HeraldonSunday @Brycepearce Apologise for a thing and acknowledge the distress • 19 hours ago
- @CJ_NZ it would help if the people paid their taxes. But the banks have to clear out and let the country work it through. We did here • 21 hours ago
- @sudhvir that feels a bit paparazzi and not very NZ thing to do. I like that our PM can have breakie without being photographed. • 21 hours ago
- @IanTLS ha. But we do make it clear that investment is high risk.. Greece bank borrowing was seen as “risk free” sovereign but it wasn’t. • 21 hours ago
- @LEpplett There is little disruption at those prices. @roddrury http://t.co/nLmYjvkeau • 22 hours ago
- If you lend money to someone with a high credit risk then take your licks when the borrower fails. Write off the debt to Greece • 22 hours ago
- RT @chrislhayes: This is the best thing I've read on Greece. So good. "Shame. Shame. Shame. Shame." interfluidity.com/v2/5965.html • 23 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: PowerKiwi
<update = 10:20, Friday morning I’ve edited this post since publishing last night.> Let’s have a look at the Greens proposal to reduce electricity prices. I’m entering this as a sceptic, but also as founder of Powerkiwi [join!]. Powerkiwi sold … Continue reading
We are delighted that Powerkiwi was second in the NZ Fast 50 today. So we want to share the good vibes. Join Powershop here and we’ll kick in $100 of free power. It’s that simple. (But it won’t last long.)
We entered PowerKiwi into this year’s Deloitte Fast50, and the results are announced tonight. Powerkiwi sells FlowerPower and other products on online electricity retailer Powershop. We’ve had an incredible growth rate over the last few years, and just hit over … Continue reading
At Powerkiwi we have just gone past 40 million units of electricity sold since we launched in February 2009. That’s enough to power 5000 houses for a year, or approaching $9 million worth of power. Our main product is FlowerPower, … Continue reading
PowerKiwi, a company that I am a co-founder of, today dropped prices for Flowerpower for most Powershop customers. Pricing for electricity varies by location, annual usage and the type of meters you have, but we are pleased to be able … Continue reading
So Powershop lowers switching costs, but as you can see from the headline it also lowers actual costs. So how much can you save? If you are like me – then a lot. I was using Contact, who like the … Continue reading
A while back Ari from Powershop gave me, and a few others, a demonstration of Powershop – a new way to buy electricity. It’s pretty cool – you can choose which supplier you buy your units from each time you … Continue reading