Other Governance Roles
Hugh Rose on The comics of climate cha… sue mccabe on How do we solve the Gender… Tony on How do we solve the Gender… RVGrin on The end of Kiwibank? Nat on How do we solve the Gender…
- Bonus growth for SaaS exporters
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Unsafe New Zealand work practices - Quay street, Auckland
- Pocketsmith: Advanced personal financial management
- The end of Kiwibank?
- About Lance
- @vaughndavis @BruceHoult are you using the usb Ethernet adapter? I have spares. • 6 hours ago
- Flounders kickoff at #gridakl http://t.co/s0J2LwcVS2 • 12 hours ago
- Bonus growth for SaaS exporters wp.me/p2eky-2mh • 14 hours ago
- South Africa under apartheid was really safe as well. It’s not just safety that gives tourists pause. bit.ly/YEmJF5 • 15 hours ago
- RT @AklUrbanist: Real estate agents already assigning value to SkyPath proximity!! @TransportBlog @cycleactionak http://t.co/Ssa8XM7JrY • 15 hours ago
- @kiwibrew the voices we hear from community, members and council are very clear on access to basic internet service being a gaping hole. • 16 hours ago
- @kiwibrew …@InternetNZ is most effective when being fact based and facilitating. Give them a chance. @whereishayden @jordantcarter • 17 hours ago
- @kiwibrew You asked for @internetnz to strongly advocate for change, and doc says “lead discussions…” … @whereishayden @jordantcarter • 17 hours ago
- @kiwibrew @whereishayden Totally on the early and long term radar. btw @jordantcarter & team are at an offsite today http://t.co/plQJRsNt7k • 17 hours ago
- @medickinson Great write-up. @netguide acted like buffoons, event was smart but not firm enough. @timClicks @szechuan @Knhannah • 17 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: PowerKiwi
<update = 10:20, Friday morning I’ve edited this post since publishing last night.> Let’s have a look at the Greens proposal to reduce electricity prices. I’m entering this as a sceptic, but also as founder of Powerkiwi [join!]. Powerkiwi sold … Continue reading
We are delighted that Powerkiwi was second in the NZ Fast 50 today. So we want to share the good vibes. Join Powershop here and we’ll kick in $100 of free power. It’s that simple. (But it won’t last long.)
We entered PowerKiwi into this year’s Deloitte Fast50, and the results are announced tonight. Powerkiwi sells FlowerPower and other products on online electricity retailer Powershop. We’ve had an incredible growth rate over the last few years, and just hit over … Continue reading
At Powerkiwi we have just gone past 40 million units of electricity sold since we launched in February 2009. That’s enough to power 5000 houses for a year, or approaching $9 million worth of power. Our main product is FlowerPower, … Continue reading
PowerKiwi, a company that I am a co-founder of, today dropped prices for Flowerpower for most Powershop customers. Pricing for electricity varies by location, annual usage and the type of meters you have, but we are pleased to be able … Continue reading
So Powershop lowers switching costs, but as you can see from the headline it also lowers actual costs. So how much can you save? If you are like me – then a lot. I was using Contact, who like the … Continue reading
A while back Ari from Powershop gave me, and a few others, a demonstration of Powershop – a new way to buy electricity. It’s pretty cool – you can choose which supplier you buy your units from each time you … Continue reading