Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… tristanmarris on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… Chris Werry (@chrisw… on When will electric cars take… @CJ_NZ on When will electric cars take… Juha Saarinen (@juha… on When will electric cars take…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Tracking your portfolio - Sharesight enters the market
- Contact Lance
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Enrolling in Budget's Fastbreak is Easy!
- RSS feeds now on Stuff
- About Lance
- .@lightweight @kyhwana @slyall @ardrigh @nzcach @HugeAlf Pertinent video by Chris Boardman vimeo.com/135884468 • 18 hours ago
- @ardrigh their B roads are similar to our state highways - same issues. @IanTLS @slyall • 19 hours ago
- @ardrigh Yes - and it’s not safe to pass if it’s not safe to pass. Death is on the line. @IanTLS @slyall • 19 hours ago
- .@IanTLS do as they do in France - trucks slow right down until safe to pass. Their roads are much better too. @ardrigh @slyall • 19 hours ago
- If a minimum distance from a cyclist is “not practical” then it’s not safe to pass. So don’t. stuff.co.nz/motoring/news/… • 19 hours ago
- nice work thefuturefund.org.nz cc @200sq http://t.co/2qohgxUCh1 • 19 hours ago
- BNZ’s snazzy new web-app has the account numbers in white. Not happy pasting. • 21 hours ago
- @lady_nerd gosh that’s horrible. Who wants a paginated list? @ignitenz • 1 day ago
- Poor rich people privilege their way out of what they should paying each day in parking charges on public land. nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/articl… • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: PowerKiwi
<update = 10:20, Friday morning I’ve edited this post since publishing last night.> Let’s have a look at the Greens proposal to reduce electricity prices. I’m entering this as a sceptic, but also as founder of Powerkiwi [join!]. Powerkiwi sold … Continue reading
We are delighted that Powerkiwi was second in the NZ Fast 50 today. So we want to share the good vibes. Join Powershop here and we’ll kick in $100 of free power. It’s that simple. (But it won’t last long.)
We entered PowerKiwi into this year’s Deloitte Fast50, and the results are announced tonight. Powerkiwi sells FlowerPower and other products on online electricity retailer Powershop. We’ve had an incredible growth rate over the last few years, and just hit over … Continue reading
At Powerkiwi we have just gone past 40 million units of electricity sold since we launched in February 2009. That’s enough to power 5000 houses for a year, or approaching $9 million worth of power. Our main product is FlowerPower, … Continue reading
PowerKiwi, a company that I am a co-founder of, today dropped prices for Flowerpower for most Powershop customers. Pricing for electricity varies by location, annual usage and the type of meters you have, but we are pleased to be able … Continue reading
So Powershop lowers switching costs, but as you can see from the headline it also lowers actual costs. So how much can you save? If you are like me – then a lot. I was using Contact, who like the … Continue reading
A while back Ari from Powershop gave me, and a few others, a demonstration of Powershop – a new way to buy electricity. It’s pretty cool – you can choose which supplier you buy your units from each time you … Continue reading