Other Governance Roles
Nick Hodgson on Killer Whales in Auckland… Sanjeet Gona on Tracking the performance of th… Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money?
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Punakaiki Fund news: New Funding and Vibe Communications
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Males only?
- Contact Lance
- Posts I like
- About Lance
- RT @egesther: +1 @AnnaGConnell Remember Justine Sacco? As in #hasjustinelandedyet? Incredible post from the guy who set it all off http://t… • 1 hour ago
- @dylanbland some open days, some closed days perhaps. • 13 hours ago
- It's rush hour on Franklin Road http://t.co/cIBDmXjyvx • 14 hours ago
- Now is a really good time to drive up Franklin Rd. (Which should be closed to traffic @AKLdesignchamp ) http://t.co/4ZyogB0Jmy • 15 hours ago
- @farmgeek @southernlimitnz that's an awesome chart • 15 hours ago
- RT @farmgeek: @southernlimitnz in adjusted dollars, oil price is still higher than most of the last 100 years... twitter.com/thebubblebubbl… • 15 hours ago
- @fmcmac it was seen as a giveaway by many at the time. I'd take getting the money back as a huge victory. • 15 hours ago
- RT @SiobhanBulfin: Today has been a very good day. • 17 hours ago
- $426 billion for the TARP (Troubled Assets Relief Program) by US Govt - has now made a net profit of $15.3 billion. money.cnn.com/2014/12/19/new… • 17 hours ago
- @ChrisKeall @Paxatron @jeremybank ok - how about if Iran made that movie? • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: PowerKiwi
<update = 10:20, Friday morning I’ve edited this post since publishing last night.> Let’s have a look at the Greens proposal to reduce electricity prices. I’m entering this as a sceptic, but also as founder of Powerkiwi [join!]. Powerkiwi sold … Continue reading
We are delighted that Powerkiwi was second in the NZ Fast 50 today. So we want to share the good vibes. Join Powershop here and we’ll kick in $100 of free power. It’s that simple. (But it won’t last long.)
We entered PowerKiwi into this year’s Deloitte Fast50, and the results are announced tonight. Powerkiwi sells FlowerPower and other products on online electricity retailer Powershop. We’ve had an incredible growth rate over the last few years, and just hit over … Continue reading
At Powerkiwi we have just gone past 40 million units of electricity sold since we launched in February 2009. That’s enough to power 5000 houses for a year, or approaching $9 million worth of power. Our main product is FlowerPower, … Continue reading
PowerKiwi, a company that I am a co-founder of, today dropped prices for Flowerpower for most Powershop customers. Pricing for electricity varies by location, annual usage and the type of meters you have, but we are pleased to be able … Continue reading
So Powershop lowers switching costs, but as you can see from the headline it also lowers actual costs. So how much can you save? If you are like me – then a lot. I was using Contact, who like the … Continue reading
A while back Ari from Powershop gave me, and a few others, a demonstration of Powershop – a new way to buy electricity. It’s pretty cool – you can choose which supplier you buy your units from each time you … Continue reading