Other Governance Roles
Nic on Air New Zealand challenges loy… Richard on Air New Zealand challenges loy… CuriousSteve on Air New Zealand challenges loy… borisnz on Air New Zealand challenges loy… Lance Wiggs on Why we need Skypath
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- "Arrives late for flight, if known"
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Air New Zealand challenges loyal customers to move elsewhere
- About Lance
- I'm 100% Irish
- Pocketsmith: Advanced personal financial management
- @CJ_NZ Oh right. Yes - a very interesting pattern there. • 1 hour ago
- @natfergster oh no. @FlyAirNZ • 1 hour ago
- If you have not discovered @Xero’s New Reports yet I highly recommend you do. 36 month long P&Ls are fantastic. http://t.co/5kTIAzYVxT • 1 hour ago
- @CJ_NZ q2? • 1 hour ago
- @norightturnnz It’s a real problem for farmers to keep track of staff. @AgRecordNZ are helping to solve. • 1 hour ago
- MYOB offer seems to be at minimum 29x forward EBIT. Trade Me sold to Fairfax at 15x forward EBIT, and was in the middle of huge growth; • 1 hour ago
- @pohutukawa The results will be shared in what we do etc. @punakaikifund • 2 hours ago
- @pohutukawa We will share all the Q&A with the investors via email. @punakaikifund • 3 hours ago
- We asked @punakaikifund investors for feedback on specific questions. The responses are insightful and their questions to us superb. #trpt • 3 hours ago
- It’s a terrifying and wonderful thing to ask your end users for feedback. I can’t recommend it enough. Start by emailing a question or three • 3 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: safety
Another tragic fatal injury from a work accident in New Zealand, this time on board a fertiliser ship berthed at Lyttelton, Port of Christchurch. My heart goes out to the family, friends and colleagues of the deceased man. What went … Continue reading
From Z Energy’s investment statement and prospectus: As part of Z’s commitment to the “Zero Harm Workplaces” programme I have pledged to take personal responsibility for health and safety as a vital part of my business. That’s Z Energy Chief … Continue reading
People working unsafely. People denying that anthropogenic climate change exists or is even a problem. Copyright owners who refuse to sell their wares here and then complain when they are pirated. Teacher unions who refuse to consider measurement and paying … Continue reading
Nice picture huh. all those men in orange putting on quite the frenzied display as they erected a stage for the Laneways festival in Wynard Quarter, Auckland yesterday. You might want to click to zoom in on this next one, … Continue reading
I often take photos of worksites in New Zealand, and they tend to carry from poor to appalling. That doesn’t mean to say that there are not better sites out there – those are usually behind purpose built walls and … Continue reading
This is an unsafe act. The police officer appears to be standing in a part of a lane that is closing off while traffic is whizzing by at 80-100kmph. He is behind his bike, which will turn into a projectile … Continue reading