Other Governance Roles
Hugh Rose on The comics of climate cha… sue mccabe on How do we solve the Gender… Tony on How do we solve the Gender… RVGrin on The end of Kiwibank? Nat on How do we solve the Gender…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- The product lifecycle - as explained by Apple
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- A new power company? No.
- @tanya shut your computer and look at a bunny? • 2 hours ago
- @toni_b hurrumph (Happy it's working but...) • 15 hours ago
- @toni_b brick walls feel like a tough way to get users. • 15 hours ago
- I've worked with a GM who met everyone coming on to site, shook their hands and talked safety. Inspiring. #ttrpt • 15 hours ago
- RT @WSJ: Lenovo's CEO camped out in lobby of headquarters to introduce himself to employees by name, not title. on.wsj.com/1tTJhwC • 15 hours ago
- @limberjobs but: http://t.co/7gY2l3FMi9 • 15 hours ago
- @googlewmc I expect these flight ads to deliver a flight search result, but they are not even filling forms. #spam http://t.co/zUPSXAHKml • 1 day ago
- @rowsell no. Unless you only have to do the red ones. • 1 day ago
- RT @thereaIbanksy: http://t.co/abf6993W5y • 1 day ago
- @nzkoz @szechuan @nzben your buddy should book into a business incubator. • 2 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: safety
Another tragic fatal injury from a work accident in New Zealand, this time on board a fertiliser ship berthed at Lyttelton, Port of Christchurch. My heart goes out to the family, friends and colleagues of the deceased man. What went … Continue reading
From Z Energy’s investment statement and prospectus: As part of Z’s commitment to the “Zero Harm Workplaces” programme I have pledged to take personal responsibility for health and safety as a vital part of my business. That’s Z Energy Chief … Continue reading
People working unsafely. People denying that anthropogenic climate change exists or is even a problem. Copyright owners who refuse to sell their wares here and then complain when they are pirated. Teacher unions who refuse to consider measurement and paying … Continue reading
Nice picture huh. all those men in orange putting on quite the frenzied display as they erected a stage for the Laneways festival in Wynard Quarter, Auckland yesterday. You might want to click to zoom in on this next one, … Continue reading
I often take photos of worksites in New Zealand, and they tend to carry from poor to appalling. That doesn’t mean to say that there are not better sites out there – those are usually behind purpose built walls and … Continue reading
This is an unsafe act. The police officer appears to be standing in a part of a lane that is closing off while traffic is whizzing by at 80-100kmph. He is behind his bike, which will turn into a projectile … Continue reading