Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on Why we need Skypath Phil Moore on Why we need Skypath Hayden on Join us for the Agribusiness I… Lance Wiggs on Join us for the Agribusiness I… Hayden on Join us for the Agribusiness I…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- Dialect Payments fix your process and error message
- I'm 100% Irish
- The end of Kiwibank?
- BurgerFuel: value or not?
- @toni_b sadly that won’t be possible. I am not there and singing is better left to @rowsell • 6 hours ago
- @rowsell wait - who are the other mikes for? • 7 hours ago
- Missing @rowsell singing because of slow Auckland international airport. 1.2 hours so far. • 7 hours ago
- Always make them think they can win. #CWC15 • 1 day ago
- @nickliveshere @FlyAirNZ and I’m not a big flyer compared to many. Business travel is what underpins airline revenue and profit. • 1 day ago
- @nickliveshere @FlyAirNZ . Nelson, ChCh, Dunedin, New Plymouth, Palmerston Nth, Wellington, Auckland this year. 1-3 return journeys a week. • 1 day ago
- RT @vkhyuen: .@vodafoneNZ? “@lancewiggs: Good to see @SparkNZ respond to @2degreesmobile pricing. My plan’s data just doubled to 10Gb.” • 2 days ago
- About 70 Gold Elites and Koru members on this flight apparently. Wgtn Akl. And about 40,000 in the Koru lounge. • 2 days ago
- Good to see @SparkNZ respond to @2degreesmobile pricing. My plan’s data just doubled to 10Gb. • 2 days ago
- @FlyAirNZ Your standard reply has been noted. • 2 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: safety
Another tragic fatal injury from a work accident in New Zealand, this time on board a fertiliser ship berthed at Lyttelton, Port of Christchurch. My heart goes out to the family, friends and colleagues of the deceased man. What went … Continue reading
From Z Energy’s investment statement and prospectus: As part of Z’s commitment to the “Zero Harm Workplaces” programme I have pledged to take personal responsibility for health and safety as a vital part of my business. That’s Z Energy Chief … Continue reading
People working unsafely. People denying that anthropogenic climate change exists or is even a problem. Copyright owners who refuse to sell their wares here and then complain when they are pirated. Teacher unions who refuse to consider measurement and paying … Continue reading
Nice picture huh. all those men in orange putting on quite the frenzied display as they erected a stage for the Laneways festival in Wynard Quarter, Auckland yesterday. You might want to click to zoom in on this next one, … Continue reading
I often take photos of worksites in New Zealand, and they tend to carry from poor to appalling. That doesn’t mean to say that there are not better sites out there – those are usually behind purpose built walls and … Continue reading
This is an unsafe act. The police officer appears to be standing in a part of a lane that is closing off while traffic is whizzing by at 80-100kmph. He is behind his bike, which will turn into a projectile … Continue reading