Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… tristanmarris on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… Chris Werry (@chrisw… on When will electric cars take… @CJ_NZ on When will electric cars take… Juha Saarinen (@juha… on When will electric cars take…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- The hot weather in Greece
- RSS feeds now on Stuff
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- The Baupost story
- About Lance
- @GracefulLillian great article. • 11 hours ago
- RT @GracefulLillian: Here's something I wrote a few weeks ago: Put your paddle in the air gracefullillian.com/2015/06/03/put… • 11 hours ago
- RT @MatthewHootonNZ: Another day of @AucklandsPort putting a couple of billion dollars of land owned by ratepayers to good use. http://t.co… • 12 hours ago
- @ChrisKeall no jury would convict. Unless they’d been bought of course. Oh well. • 12 hours ago
- Punakaiki juggling: nbr.co.nz/article/punaka… [paid only] • 18 hours ago
- Missed out on Punakaiki Fund because we hit the limit? We’ve shifted things around so you can invest. snowballeffect.co.nz/punakaikifund • 20 hours ago
- @philrichards99 Thanks Phil. Onwards. @punakaikifund • 1 day ago
- RT @TheNBR: "But wait, there's more" says Auckland man @lancewiggs: nbr.co.nz/article/punaka… • 1 day ago
- @timClicks Finding companies is not the problem - we are swamped with awesomeness at the moment. • 1 day ago
- @ClareCapital Thanks Mark. <peers behind shoulder> @punakaikifund • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: safety
Another tragic fatal injury from a work accident in New Zealand, this time on board a fertiliser ship berthed at Lyttelton, Port of Christchurch. My heart goes out to the family, friends and colleagues of the deceased man. What went … Continue reading
From Z Energy’s investment statement and prospectus: As part of Z’s commitment to the “Zero Harm Workplaces” programme I have pledged to take personal responsibility for health and safety as a vital part of my business. That’s Z Energy Chief … Continue reading
People working unsafely. People denying that anthropogenic climate change exists or is even a problem. Copyright owners who refuse to sell their wares here and then complain when they are pirated. Teacher unions who refuse to consider measurement and paying … Continue reading
Nice picture huh. all those men in orange putting on quite the frenzied display as they erected a stage for the Laneways festival in Wynard Quarter, Auckland yesterday. You might want to click to zoom in on this next one, … Continue reading
I often take photos of worksites in New Zealand, and they tend to carry from poor to appalling. That doesn’t mean to say that there are not better sites out there – those are usually behind purpose built walls and … Continue reading
This is an unsafe act. The police officer appears to be standing in a part of a lane that is closing off while traffic is whizzing by at 80-100kmph. He is behind his bike, which will turn into a projectile … Continue reading