Other Governance Roles
Angelique Jon Green on Finding great advice and advis… Paul Spence (@Genius… on Finding great advice and advis… robsuisted on When broken forecasting means… ITguy on The end of Kiwibank? ITguy on The end of Kiwibank?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Finding great advice and advisors for founders
- The end of Kiwibank?
- About Lance
- A new power company? No.
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- Investing on the dot - Syft
- RT @attitude_tv: @lancewiggs Our man in Sochi gets reaction from Adam Hall and @coreypeters83 about those epic Super G runs http://t.co/JAf… • 3 hours ago
- OH “@NZGreens are completely out-organising @nzlabour.” Amazing that the crunchier party is the one that is so much more professional. • 19 hours ago
- This High Tech Capital site from Wellington is fantastic. hightechcapital.co.nz Your move @Auckland_NZ • 1 day ago
- Babymetal. dailydot.com/lol/babymetal-… • 1 day ago
- I’ve now watched more of the Paralympics than the Olympics - thanks to @attitude_tv Live streaming: attitudelive.com/paralympics/wa… • 1 day ago
- @stevenljoyce Pumpkin Growth Agenda seems to have worked well.. • 2 days ago
- RT @perthtones: confirmed: @SenatorLudlam wrote the viral video speech himself on flight from Perth to Canberra #nospin http://t.co/d3L… • 2 days ago
- @nzkoz maybe. The phrase "political figure" could be applied to loud mouthed funders too. • 2 days ago
- @Seanjm72 surely the only other prominent male MP in Auckland is the PM. • 2 days ago
- @nzkoz but if I know the answer and write then I would clearly be in breach. So I'm going to stick with guessing. • 2 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: safety
Another tragic fatal injury from a work accident in New Zealand, this time on board a fertiliser ship berthed at Lyttelton, Port of Christchurch. My heart goes out to the family, friends and colleagues of the deceased man. What went … Continue reading
From Z Energy’s investment statement and prospectus: As part of Z’s commitment to the “Zero Harm Workplaces” programme I have pledged to take personal responsibility for health and safety as a vital part of my business. That’s Z Energy Chief … Continue reading
People working unsafely. People denying that anthropogenic climate change exists or is even a problem. Copyright owners who refuse to sell their wares here and then complain when they are pirated. Teacher unions who refuse to consider measurement and paying … Continue reading
Nice picture huh. all those men in orange putting on quite the frenzied display as they erected a stage for the Laneways festival in Wynard Quarter, Auckland yesterday. You might want to click to zoom in on this next one, … Continue reading
I often take photos of worksites in New Zealand, and they tend to carry from poor to appalling. That doesn’t mean to say that there are not better sites out there – those are usually behind purpose built walls and … Continue reading
This is an unsafe act. The police officer appears to be standing in a part of a lane that is closing off while traffic is whizzing by at 80-100kmph. He is behind his bike, which will turn into a projectile … Continue reading
It’s madness. The recent spate of bicycle deaths is no doubt partially caused by the nicer weather and people getting out there on their bikes. But the families and friends left behind and all of the rest of us have … Continue reading
I watched amazed at this lifting operation in Auckland last night. From where I was watching it appeared that the load went over the head of the workers and drivers several times, which is a fatal risk if anything goes … Continue reading
Mathew Sanders raises an interesting point is comments to the last post. It is very difficult to report poor driving in New Zealand. It seems it is also difficult to do so in Australia. In other countries there are a … Continue reading
Laws against talking on your phone on board commercial Us domestic aircraft are being pushed by US Congress. It seems some Congress-critters are upset at very loud and sometimes personal phone calls from people on planes sitting near them when … Continue reading
You may have seen this already. It looks like the plane wasn’t chocked (at least not properly), and with a gap opening up under passengers feet that was over 2 meters high (3 actually) this was a potentially fatal incident. … Continue reading