Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… tristanmarris on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… Chris Werry (@chrisw… on When will electric cars take… @CJ_NZ on When will electric cars take… Juha Saarinen (@juha… on When will electric cars take…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Congratulations to three new kiwi Yale students
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- BNZ doesn't get it. Time to change banks
- Contact Lance
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Buyers and Sellers guide to Web Design and Development firms
- NZTE is offering to help you raise $1-$5m. Apply now.
- Kudos to Tex Edwards: trademe.co.nz/a.asp?id=92509… • 10 hours ago
- @randomcodenz we all know that’s US corporate lobbyists. • 11 hours ago
- Good commentary on Fonterra by Brian Gaynor: nzherald.co.nz/business/news/… • 13 hours ago
- @EricCrampton Size of market is not a constraint for drug developers I’ve met. It’s vaster than vast. @zentree • 13 hours ago
- @EricCrampton @zentree we do quite a bit of R&D here. Seen a bunch recently. • 14 hours ago
- @EricCrampton R&D 19x research: bmj.com/content/345/bm… huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/09/pha… 2x sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/… Apple:1.5x files.shareholder.com/downloads/AAPL… • 15 hours ago
- @EricCrampton The rewards for drug research are insanely high. But now look at the marketing costs versus actual R&D. That’s the issue. • 15 hours ago
- @EricCrampton We don’t officially know anything. • 15 hours ago
- What’s not being talked about are all the other anti-free trade provisions that affect the fast growing creative and ICT sectors. #TPPA • 16 hours ago
- Patents for pharmaceuticals will last longer, so drugs will be expensive for longer. So more people will die. That’s just 1 #TPPA provision • 16 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: safety
Another tragic fatal injury from a work accident in New Zealand, this time on board a fertiliser ship berthed at Lyttelton, Port of Christchurch. My heart goes out to the family, friends and colleagues of the deceased man. What went … Continue reading
From Z Energy’s investment statement and prospectus: As part of Z’s commitment to the “Zero Harm Workplaces” programme I have pledged to take personal responsibility for health and safety as a vital part of my business. That’s Z Energy Chief … Continue reading
People working unsafely. People denying that anthropogenic climate change exists or is even a problem. Copyright owners who refuse to sell their wares here and then complain when they are pirated. Teacher unions who refuse to consider measurement and paying … Continue reading
Nice picture huh. all those men in orange putting on quite the frenzied display as they erected a stage for the Laneways festival in Wynard Quarter, Auckland yesterday. You might want to click to zoom in on this next one, … Continue reading
I often take photos of worksites in New Zealand, and they tend to carry from poor to appalling. That doesn’t mean to say that there are not better sites out there – those are usually behind purpose built walls and … Continue reading
This is an unsafe act. The police officer appears to be standing in a part of a lane that is closing off while traffic is whizzing by at 80-100kmph. He is behind his bike, which will turn into a projectile … Continue reading