Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… tristanmarris on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… Chris Werry (@chrisw… on When will electric cars take… @CJ_NZ on When will electric cars take… Juha Saarinen (@juha… on When will electric cars take…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- About Lance
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- "Sorry No" - Kiwibank fails business basics
- Direct Broking versus eTrade - Fees
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Pocketsmith: Advanced personal financial management
- RT @CivilDefenceWKT: Update @ 122pm - SH23 closed, and pretty dodgy in some other parts. If youre drivin: Calm your farm and SLOW DOWN!! ht… • 4 hours ago
- RT @snowballnz: We've just had a spot free up in our next Investing Master Class with @lancewiggs rsvp here snowballeffect.co.nz/investing-mast… http://… • 1 day ago
- @freitasm it seems @HP didn’t test that page with iPhone. Amateur stuff for what seems to be an interesting display. • 2 days ago
- RT @ninetimesfine: Girls Learn to Code with @gatherworkshops's @tanya at @vendhq - building a bit of the Web, one <html> tag at a time. htt… • 3 days ago
- Squeegee weilders on Queen St harassing people today. @nzpolice http://t.co/5B2J2QAeV3 • 3 days ago
- @nigel_stanford @Xero hear hear. Roll on “descriptive mode” • 3 days ago
- @nzkoz dammit. Foiled again. • 4 days ago
- 4th flight successfully caught today. I’m a changed person. • 4 days ago
- @NZGreens long term power generation is going to get seriously disrupted by micro generation though. Perhaps it was actually prescient. • 4 days ago
- RT @where_is_anna: 7 fabulous women. 7 extraordinary tales. Come be inspired? extraordinarytales.org.nz 20 Sept #wellington http://t.co/zIFg8J… • 4 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: safety
Another tragic fatal injury from a work accident in New Zealand, this time on board a fertiliser ship berthed at Lyttelton, Port of Christchurch. My heart goes out to the family, friends and colleagues of the deceased man. What went … Continue reading
From Z Energy’s investment statement and prospectus: As part of Z’s commitment to the “Zero Harm Workplaces” programme I have pledged to take personal responsibility for health and safety as a vital part of my business. That’s Z Energy Chief … Continue reading
People working unsafely. People denying that anthropogenic climate change exists or is even a problem. Copyright owners who refuse to sell their wares here and then complain when they are pirated. Teacher unions who refuse to consider measurement and paying … Continue reading
Nice picture huh. all those men in orange putting on quite the frenzied display as they erected a stage for the Laneways festival in Wynard Quarter, Auckland yesterday. You might want to click to zoom in on this next one, … Continue reading
I often take photos of worksites in New Zealand, and they tend to carry from poor to appalling. That doesn’t mean to say that there are not better sites out there – those are usually behind purpose built walls and … Continue reading
This is an unsafe act. The police officer appears to be standing in a part of a lane that is closing off while traffic is whizzing by at 80-100kmph. He is behind his bike, which will turn into a projectile … Continue reading