Other Governance Roles
wirehunt on SellShed shedding money? Floyd on SellShed shedding money? Chunchuna1 on If nobody owns your mortgage n… steve leask on If nobody owns your mortgage n… Simon Lyall (@slyall… on A victory for great coffe…
- SellShed shedding money?
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- A victory for great coffee
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Are you innovative enough?
- About Lance
- @nzkoz @BR3NDA @szechuan know a <-- that's what autocorrect did for "koz" for me. Noah it is. • 23 hours ago
- RT @200sq: Brendon from @realestateconz says "use professional pics" - won't argue that one will we @Open2viewNZ 200square.co.nz/articles-and-t… • 1 day ago
- RT @200sq: A chat with Nigel Jeffries Head of @TradeMeProperty We talk hospital passes and how to get the most out of @TradeMe http://t.c… • 1 day ago
- SellShed shedding money? wp.me/p2eky-2pf • 1 day ago
- @Dermottr @TheNBR on my Macbook air - yes. • 1 day ago
- I’ve highlighted all the articles I can see on @TheNBR’s new website. Useless. And boring. http://t.co/mhAJMjuo1S • 1 day ago
- RT @Timely: We have users in 1,755 cities (and counting). share.intercom.io/d7d6 HT @intercom • 1 day ago
- First time on new electric trains in Auckland. Carriage stinks of stale sweat, just like the old ones. Sad. • 1 day ago
- Checking out the new @thenbr site. For me it feels like there is less to read and I am less engaged. I like to see a sentence or two. • 1 day ago
- RT @WhatChartsSay: Voter turnout compared to the rise of new media forms CHART http://t.co/41Nix6daDb • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: safety
Another tragic fatal injury from a work accident in New Zealand, this time on board a fertiliser ship berthed at Lyttelton, Port of Christchurch. My heart goes out to the family, friends and colleagues of the deceased man. What went … Continue reading
From Z Energy’s investment statement and prospectus: As part of Z’s commitment to the “Zero Harm Workplaces” programme I have pledged to take personal responsibility for health and safety as a vital part of my business. That’s Z Energy Chief … Continue reading
People working unsafely. People denying that anthropogenic climate change exists or is even a problem. Copyright owners who refuse to sell their wares here and then complain when they are pirated. Teacher unions who refuse to consider measurement and paying … Continue reading
Nice picture huh. all those men in orange putting on quite the frenzied display as they erected a stage for the Laneways festival in Wynard Quarter, Auckland yesterday. You might want to click to zoom in on this next one, … Continue reading
I often take photos of worksites in New Zealand, and they tend to carry from poor to appalling. That doesn’t mean to say that there are not better sites out there – those are usually behind purpose built walls and … Continue reading
This is an unsafe act. The police officer appears to be standing in a part of a lane that is closing off while traffic is whizzing by at 80-100kmph. He is behind his bike, which will turn into a projectile … Continue reading