Other Governance Roles
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- The product lifecycle - as explained by Apple
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- Valuing Xero - in 1 hour
- Buyers and Sellers guide to Web Design and Development firms
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- A new power company? No.
- RT @glenaskey: I love how when there is an awesome sunset in NZ everyone in the country sees it. • 6 hours ago
- Just seeing the @idealogmag Funding Game for the first time. Payback for late articles no doubt @hazelphilli http://t.co/FP0yWtf8by • 14 hours ago
- RT @200sq: Just going through our @Open2viewNZ account marking sold properties. The correlation of Prof Pics - Sold is strong... need we sa… • 16 hours ago
- RT @barnaclebarnes: Time to make a decision on a support tool/article database. /4 answers so far, all different. • 16 hours ago
- RT @szechuan: Still getting some questions, which is awesome. Here's my take on the NZ position for Y Combinator's SAFEs: http://t.co/vIYH3… • 19 hours ago
- RT @sineadboucher: Are you stuff.co.nz's new editor? One of the best jobs in NZ, if not the universe @nzstuff @FairfaxMediaNZ ht… • 19 hours ago
- Auckland motorway was essentially closed just now. Lots of diversions. • 1 day ago
- @maupuia @barnaclebarnes for one of them he has to get it exactly right or else. • 1 day ago
- @tcs0 auckkand • 1 day ago
- A beautiful day here in Wellington, and it’s sad to pack up my stuff. • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: safety
From Z Energy’s investment statement and prospectus: As part of Z’s commitment to the “Zero Harm Workplaces” programme I have pledged to take personal responsibility for health and safety as a vital part of my business. That’s Z Energy Chief … Continue reading
People working unsafely. People denying that anthropogenic climate change exists or is even a problem. Copyright owners who refuse to sell their wares here and then complain when they are pirated. Teacher unions who refuse to consider measurement and paying … Continue reading
Nice picture huh. all those men in orange putting on quite the frenzied display as they erected a stage for the Laneways festival in Wynard Quarter, Auckland yesterday. You might want to click to zoom in on this next one, … Continue reading
I often take photos of worksites in New Zealand, and they tend to carry from poor to appalling. That doesn’t mean to say that there are not better sites out there – those are usually behind purpose built walls and … Continue reading
This is an unsafe act. The police officer appears to be standing in a part of a lane that is closing off while traffic is whizzing by at 80-100kmph. He is behind his bike, which will turn into a projectile … Continue reading
It’s madness. The recent spate of bicycle deaths is no doubt partially caused by the nicer weather and people getting out there on their bikes. But the families and friends left behind and all of the rest of us have … Continue reading
I watched amazed at this lifting operation in Auckland last night. From where I was watching it appeared that the load went over the head of the workers and drivers several times, which is a fatal risk if anything goes … Continue reading
Mathew Sanders raises an interesting point is comments to the last post. It is very difficult to report poor driving in New Zealand. It seems it is also difficult to do so in Australia. In other countries there are a … Continue reading
Laws against talking on your phone on board commercial Us domestic aircraft are being pushed by US Congress. It seems some Congress-critters are upset at very loud and sometimes personal phone calls from people on planes sitting near them when … Continue reading
You may have seen this already. It looks like the plane wasn’t chocked (at least not properly), and with a gap opening up under passengers feet that was over 2 meters high (3 actually) this was a potentially fatal incident. … Continue reading