Other Governance Roles
Hugh Rose on The comics of climate cha… sue mccabe on How do we solve the Gender… Tony on How do we solve the Gender… RVGrin on The end of Kiwibank? Nat on How do we solve the Gender…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- About Lance
- The end of Kiwibank?
- A new power company? No.
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- @MaxRobitzsch fantastic work from all. • 56 minutes ago
- Nobody ever mentions that you cannot simply copy and paste between apps on Android. iOS sorted that after v1 years ago. • 13 hours ago
- RT @algore: History will not look kindly on those who failed to act on climate--even when fully aware of its dangers: ow.ly/AuxCn • 16 hours ago
- RT @WSJ: Breaking: BHP Billiton to create new company for aluminum and manganese assets; full-year profit rises 23% wsj.com • 1 day ago
- RT @emilology: Just saw the saddest thing at the airport: kid trying to play with mum, mother playing candy crush on phone... • 1 day ago
- @IoDNZ he's regarded very very highly by insiders there. • 1 day ago
- RT @Competia: CEOs want to go digital, but their boards aren't into it http://t.co/Gb4vTqA2yR RT @cdeniaud v @fadouce #corpgov • 1 day ago
- @bowmast well done. Carry on. • 1 day ago
- RT @szechuan: One for you @where_is_anna mobile.nytimes.com/blogs/bits/201… @pledgeme • 1 day ago
- The anti Lego&shell ad is well done. But Lego is from Denmark & Norway next door has huge sub arctic oil industry. youtu.be/qhbliUq0_r4 • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: safety
Another tragic fatal injury from a work accident in New Zealand, this time on board a fertiliser ship berthed at Lyttelton, Port of Christchurch. My heart goes out to the family, friends and colleagues of the deceased man. What went … Continue reading
From Z Energy’s investment statement and prospectus: As part of Z’s commitment to the “Zero Harm Workplaces” programme I have pledged to take personal responsibility for health and safety as a vital part of my business. That’s Z Energy Chief … Continue reading
People working unsafely. People denying that anthropogenic climate change exists or is even a problem. Copyright owners who refuse to sell their wares here and then complain when they are pirated. Teacher unions who refuse to consider measurement and paying … Continue reading
Nice picture huh. all those men in orange putting on quite the frenzied display as they erected a stage for the Laneways festival in Wynard Quarter, Auckland yesterday. You might want to click to zoom in on this next one, … Continue reading
I often take photos of worksites in New Zealand, and they tend to carry from poor to appalling. That doesn’t mean to say that there are not better sites out there – those are usually behind purpose built walls and … Continue reading
This is an unsafe act. The police officer appears to be standing in a part of a lane that is closing off while traffic is whizzing by at 80-100kmph. He is behind his bike, which will turn into a projectile … Continue reading
It’s madness. The recent spate of bicycle deaths is no doubt partially caused by the nicer weather and people getting out there on their bikes. But the families and friends left behind and all of the rest of us have … Continue reading
I watched amazed at this lifting operation in Auckland last night. From where I was watching it appeared that the load went over the head of the workers and drivers several times, which is a fatal risk if anything goes … Continue reading
Mathew Sanders raises an interesting point is comments to the last post. It is very difficult to report poor driving in New Zealand. It seems it is also difficult to do so in Australia. In other countries there are a … Continue reading
Laws against talking on your phone on board commercial Us domestic aircraft are being pushed by US Congress. It seems some Congress-critters are upset at very loud and sometimes personal phone calls from people on planes sitting near them when … Continue reading
You may have seen this already. It looks like the plane wasn’t chocked (at least not properly), and with a gap opening up under passengers feet that was over 2 meters high (3 actually) this was a potentially fatal incident. … Continue reading