Other Governance Roles
Nick on The future of food exports fro… uwuttisilp on Pictures of Christchurch Decem… Greg Everett on Pictures of Christchurch Decem… Lance Wiggs on The future of food exports fro… Lance Wiggs on The future of food exports fro…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Pocketsmith: Advanced personal financial management
- Fatally unsafe at speed
- Let me pay my bill Contact Energy
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- Borders' Fail
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- @HelloMissPotter @newzedland @DrewBroadley @webstock @BNZ weeeellll milk bottles would be seen in an even more positive light. #justsaying • 6 hours ago
- @SiouxsieW from the sounds of it you'll do a fabulous job. • 6 hours ago
- @newzedland @DrewBroadley @HelloMissPotter @webstock @BNZ I like the sand idea. Maybe with Jellybeans? • 6 hours ago
- RT @ptolemytortoise: Tomorrow (February 11) is the first International Day of Women & Girls in Science! Hooray! un.org/en/events/wome… htt… • 7 hours ago
- So your courier driver lies and then gets paid for it. Via @Arowin: NZ Couriers to start charging for redeliveries nzcouriers.co.nz/redelivery/car… • 20 hours ago
- RT @kiwibrew: Seeing a bit of a @VocusComm melt-down this evening. Problems both East & West of Auckland. Sad Twitter, Sad Spotify, Sad End… • 1 day ago
- RT @NatDudley: Extraordinary Tales is one of the most special events I’ve ever been to. So, you know, you should come along ;-) https://t.c… • 1 day ago
- RT @oldnzpics: MIDDLE ISLAND ABOLISHED. (Otago Daily Times 30-7-1907) #TeWaiPounamu buff.ly/1Rk4oFX https://t.co/BZmKmLGnGJ • 1 day ago
- @kb @badtom mine goes: 1: Block and Spam report. • 1 day ago
- RT @stevenljoyce: Occupational Outlook 2016 is out w details on the top occupations over the next several yrs. Free from yr app store https… • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: safety
Another tragic fatal injury from a work accident in New Zealand, this time on board a fertiliser ship berthed at Lyttelton, Port of Christchurch. My heart goes out to the family, friends and colleagues of the deceased man. What went … Continue reading
From Z Energy’s investment statement and prospectus: As part of Z’s commitment to the “Zero Harm Workplaces” programme I have pledged to take personal responsibility for health and safety as a vital part of my business. That’s Z Energy Chief … Continue reading
People working unsafely. People denying that anthropogenic climate change exists or is even a problem. Copyright owners who refuse to sell their wares here and then complain when they are pirated. Teacher unions who refuse to consider measurement and paying … Continue reading
Nice picture huh. all those men in orange putting on quite the frenzied display as they erected a stage for the Laneways festival in Wynard Quarter, Auckland yesterday. You might want to click to zoom in on this next one, … Continue reading
I often take photos of worksites in New Zealand, and they tend to carry from poor to appalling. That doesn’t mean to say that there are not better sites out there – those are usually behind purpose built walls and … Continue reading
This is an unsafe act. The police officer appears to be standing in a part of a lane that is closing off while traffic is whizzing by at 80-100kmph. He is behind his bike, which will turn into a projectile … Continue reading