Other Governance Roles
Sanjeet Gona on Tracking the performance of th… Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? James on Don’t cough on me
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Contact Lance
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- Bad Stuff, bad Cadbury
- RT @maupuia: Understanding the Economics of Uber Fascinating read if you’re at all interested in this debate. Via @karenmcgrane http://t… • 2 hours ago
- @Zoltuger @TransportBlog bollocks. Raise money from red light and 50kph cameras. Much more danger to be averted when vehicles and humans. • 12 hours ago
- Article from previous tweet: nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/… Let’s not hassle celebrities in NZ. They come here to get away from that. • 15 hours ago
- “They were very particular about wanting privacy ….” @nzherald, if you want stars (or anyone) to come to NZ please don’t hassle them. • 15 hours ago
- @NZGreens It can’t be true. @LadyAdyPenguin was surely robbed. • 17 hours ago
- @avon and it’s up into the hundreds now. Well out of my league. @szechuan @roddrury • 17 hours ago
- @roddrury Right - I think I’ve locked that up now with my bid. • 18 hours ago
- .@paulbrislen good point. Part of tech is in Cunliffe's portfolio, but where is ICT? • 21 hours ago
- Labour's rankings put some very important portfolios far down the list. Foreign Affairs. Auckland. Environment. MBIE http://t.co/PXMmd2UW5j • 21 hours ago
- RT @NZTEnews: A good summary of all 10 agreements signed during President Xi Jingping's visit on @interestnz incl 1 by NZTE | http://t.co/N… • 21 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: safety
Another tragic fatal injury from a work accident in New Zealand, this time on board a fertiliser ship berthed at Lyttelton, Port of Christchurch. My heart goes out to the family, friends and colleagues of the deceased man. What went … Continue reading
From Z Energy’s investment statement and prospectus: As part of Z’s commitment to the “Zero Harm Workplaces” programme I have pledged to take personal responsibility for health and safety as a vital part of my business. That’s Z Energy Chief … Continue reading
People working unsafely. People denying that anthropogenic climate change exists or is even a problem. Copyright owners who refuse to sell their wares here and then complain when they are pirated. Teacher unions who refuse to consider measurement and paying … Continue reading
Nice picture huh. all those men in orange putting on quite the frenzied display as they erected a stage for the Laneways festival in Wynard Quarter, Auckland yesterday. You might want to click to zoom in on this next one, … Continue reading
I often take photos of worksites in New Zealand, and they tend to carry from poor to appalling. That doesn’t mean to say that there are not better sites out there – those are usually behind purpose built walls and … Continue reading
This is an unsafe act. The police officer appears to be standing in a part of a lane that is closing off while traffic is whizzing by at 80-100kmph. He is behind his bike, which will turn into a projectile … Continue reading