Other Governance Roles
Sanjeet Gona on Tracking the performance of th… Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? James on Don’t cough on me
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- SellShed shedding money?
- Define Instruments Expands into South Africa
- Portfolio Disclosure Oct 2014
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- About Lance
- Tracking the performance of the 1 hour Xero model
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- @wasabicube @GreatDismal got mine on Kindle the other day. US store. Send gift cards to yourself. • 12 minutes ago
- @malachistudionz pretty sure @bowmast would like the doodle person though • 16 minutes ago
- Fleurs at Moeraki. Stunning fresh fish deliciously prepared and served by folks who really care. http://t.co/3FWh6u9vKq • 2 hours ago
- RT @thereaIbanksy: Strong people stand up for themselves, but stronger people stand up for others. • 6 hours ago
- RT @socialspace: After today I’m much better informed about health & safety & penguins. Thanks @lancewiggs! #uxdd • 19 hours ago
- @uxdesignday actually cracking up at that. Great day today - thanks. • 19 hours ago
- RT @stevegallagher: Hell of a talk from @lancewiggs. Don't tolerate shittyness. Make noise about things you care about. #uxdd • 19 hours ago
- RT @uxdesignday: The standard you walk past is the standard you set. @lancewiggs #uxdd • 19 hours ago
- RT @ryanbakernz: .@lancewiggs letting it all out at #uxdd. Impotent fury. Don't live with things are shit. http://t.co/sA7NUV5cW1 • 19 hours ago
- @RuebenSkipper my first mihi too. About time. • 19 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: startups
We hear a lot of numbers about survival rates, so it’s gratifying to see some quality statistics from Statistics NZ, via this MBIE infographic. It measures 3 year survival rates, and to me three years is about the time it … Continue reading
Ryan Baker and Andrew Schofield have done it before, building BookIt and then selling it to Trade Me in 2010. It’s 2013, and the pair were still spending time at Trade Me up until a few months ago, but were … Continue reading
Selling houses is painful – and while some folks really enjoy the challenge and do so privately, almost everyone uses a traditional real estate agent. And gets ripped off. Not that Real Estate agents are crooks, but the industry is … Continue reading
Both Paul Graham, in a post about start-up ideas, and Vaughan Rowsell, with a just published interview, talk about the importance of understanding customer pains and needs. Vaughan first, from an interview with DoesWhat I started Vend completely by accident. I actually … Continue reading