Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… tristanmarris on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… Chris Werry (@chrisw… on When will electric cars take… @CJ_NZ on When will electric cars take… Juha Saarinen (@juha… on When will electric cars take…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- Contact Lance
- Introducing Define Instruments
- When will electric cars take over?
- Pocketsmith: Advanced personal financial management
- Earlier today. Hi viz on the mountain passes. #brassmonkey2015 http://t.co/roZaytpcr1 • 1 day ago
- @where_is_anna bloody fantastic. • 1 day ago
- Top of Hakataramea #brassmonkey2015 @modsta http://t.co/Z9ec5GDu7E • 1 day ago
- On the Haka #brassmonkey2015 @modsta http://t.co/T3A7xHgCCF • 1 day ago
- Camping tough at the #brassmonkey2015 http://t.co/g8Wa8Ah5v3 • 2 days ago
- RT @modsta: Good morning Possum Cottage Fairlie, McKenzie Country @lancewiggs #brassmonkey2015 http://t.co/OKUt5IrC9T • 2 days ago
- At the pub entrance. #brassmonkey http://t.co/NyUqKeKqtE • 2 days ago
- Student life flashback on the #brassmonkey http://t.co/TUzPoi9XkL • 2 days ago
- Just out of Farlie lies our home tonight. #brassmonkey http://t.co/PYLNi70XvN • 2 days ago
- RT @modsta: Magic ride @lancewiggs #brassmonkey2015 http://t.co/utg5OHEKL1 • 2 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: startups
We hear a lot of numbers about survival rates, so it’s gratifying to see some quality statistics from Statistics NZ, via this MBIE infographic. It measures 3 year survival rates, and to me three years is about the time it … Continue reading
Ryan Baker and Andrew Schofield have done it before, building BookIt and then selling it to Trade Me in 2010. It’s 2013, and the pair were still spending time at Trade Me up until a few months ago, but were … Continue reading
Selling houses is painful – and while some folks really enjoy the challenge and do so privately, almost everyone uses a traditional real estate agent. And gets ripped off. Not that Real Estate agents are crooks, but the industry is … Continue reading
Both Paul Graham, in a post about start-up ideas, and Vaughan Rowsell, with a just published interview, talk about the importance of understanding customer pains and needs. Vaughan first, from an interview with DoesWhat I started Vend completely by accident. I actually … Continue reading