Other Governance Roles
Nick Hodgson on Killer Whales in Auckland… Sanjeet Gona on Tracking the performance of th… Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money?
- Punakaiki Fund news: New Funding and Vibe Communications
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Males only?
- About Lance
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- BBD CEO Summit - Keith Yamashita
- Ridiculous amazement from @giapo. http://t.co/PoC0E5up0D • 3 hours ago
- @BR3NDA both • 8 hours ago
- @DrewBroadley @traskjd sounds pretty confirmed from most angles - what's missing? • 20 hours ago
- Punakaiki Fund news: New Funding and Vibe Communications wp.me/p2eky-2sE • 1 day ago
- @TransportBlog I’m going to let @mikiszikszai reply to that :-). • 1 day ago
- RT @DomPost: POLL: Should Wellington public transport stick with Snapper or swap to Auckland's HOP card. bit.ly/1zCVxFO http://t.co… • 1 day ago
- @mikiszikszai I think they make the case for Wellington Super City very well. Dumbass decisions like that are decreasing now in Auckland. • 1 day ago
- 5 docs to review, 4 investments, 3 articles, 2 reports, 1 fund raise and no time. I'm going for a walk. • 1 day ago
- @ChrisKeall all is lost. • 1 day ago
- RT @InternetNZ: This new cable is going to be good for NZ down the track...we reckon tinyurl.com/l6qu8kn • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: startups
We hear a lot of numbers about survival rates, so it’s gratifying to see some quality statistics from Statistics NZ, via this MBIE infographic. It measures 3 year survival rates, and to me three years is about the time it … Continue reading
Ryan Baker and Andrew Schofield have done it before, building BookIt and then selling it to Trade Me in 2010. It’s 2013, and the pair were still spending time at Trade Me up until a few months ago, but were … Continue reading
Selling houses is painful – and while some folks really enjoy the challenge and do so privately, almost everyone uses a traditional real estate agent. And gets ripped off. Not that Real Estate agents are crooks, but the industry is … Continue reading
Both Paul Graham, in a post about start-up ideas, and Vaughan Rowsell, with a just published interview, talk about the importance of understanding customer pains and needs. Vaughan first, from an interview with DoesWhat I started Vend completely by accident. I actually … Continue reading