Other Governance Roles
Richard on Air New Zealand challenges loy… CuriousSteve on Air New Zealand challenges loy… borisnz on Air New Zealand challenges loy… Lance Wiggs on Why we need Skypath Dan C on Why we need Skypath
- "Arrives late for flight, if known"
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Air New Zealand challenges loyal customers to move elsewhere
- About Lance
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- RT @davemosk: "Take the square root of anything an American says, but multiply anything a Kiwi says by 3" @katefryk • 2 hours ago
- @SelwynPellett what did you decide. The bike seems inconsistent with license retention. And amazing. • 2 hours ago
- “Arrives late for flight, if known” wp.me/p2eky-2tR • 18 hours ago
- Don’t like being stuffed around by ridiculous security? You might be a terrorist. Really firstlook.org/theintercept/2… http://t.co/4OdIDYv8qi • 1 day ago
- Via @Timely - ideal place to point to folks who are relatively new to growing businesses using the web. blog.gettimely.com/announcing-tim… • 1 day ago
- @JoshDaniellNZ @Snowballrich remembering that $50k does not make an investor qualified. We had to return funds to one investor. • 1 day ago
- @ludwigw auckland is insane - there is no reason happening here it seems • 1 day ago
- Nice to see Willis Bond using @Timely for booking apartment appointments for Wynyard Quarter. • 1 day ago
- US goes big: Crowd Funding limit of $50 million. Ours is $2 million. seedinvest.com/blog/regulatio… • 2 days ago
- @ChrisKeall much better than meerkat - no login required. • 2 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: startups
We hear a lot of numbers about survival rates, so it’s gratifying to see some quality statistics from Statistics NZ, via this MBIE infographic. It measures 3 year survival rates, and to me three years is about the time it … Continue reading
Ryan Baker and Andrew Schofield have done it before, building BookIt and then selling it to Trade Me in 2010. It’s 2013, and the pair were still spending time at Trade Me up until a few months ago, but were … Continue reading
Selling houses is painful – and while some folks really enjoy the challenge and do so privately, almost everyone uses a traditional real estate agent. And gets ripped off. Not that Real Estate agents are crooks, but the industry is … Continue reading
Both Paul Graham, in a post about start-up ideas, and Vaughan Rowsell, with a just published interview, talk about the importance of understanding customer pains and needs. Vaughan first, from an interview with DoesWhat I started Vend completely by accident. I actually … Continue reading