Other Governance Roles
Hugh Rose on The comics of climate cha… sue mccabe on How do we solve the Gender… Tony on How do we solve the Gender… RVGrin on The end of Kiwibank? Nat on How do we solve the Gender…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Telecom's burden is marketing: Spark
- BNZ doesn't get it. Time to change banks
- MiniMonos is closing; MinoMonsters is hiring.
- @harrison_ never missed in thousands of coffees. • 9 hours ago
- London may have lousy coffee - but multi mode public transport, Boris bikes and taxis are superb. People win, commerce wins. • 10 hours ago
- @jpdanner it's more about locations where I drink it. Plus the original one got over zapped by intense Welly sunshine. • 10 hours ago
- @jpdanner this is #5 - as in this is the fifth one I've purchased. • 10 hours ago
- Finally cracked and solved the problem of finding acceptable coffee in London. This is #5 I believe. http://t.co/yorA5soNDP • 10 hours ago
- @R_Chirgwin But do those people even realise it’s happening? • 11 hours ago
- .@kb Foyles has a brand new store as well. A huge difference. http://t.co/NOVL4kAO9p • 1 day ago
- @kb boom! • 1 day ago
- Just bought three books. Three physical books. That's London for you. • 1 day ago
- @CJ_NZ from a purely resilience angle it's perhaps investigable. Not economic versus northern alternatives. • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: startups
We hear a lot of numbers about survival rates, so it’s gratifying to see some quality statistics from Statistics NZ, via this MBIE infographic. It measures 3 year survival rates, and to me three years is about the time it … Continue reading
Ryan Baker and Andrew Schofield have done it before, building BookIt and then selling it to Trade Me in 2010. It’s 2013, and the pair were still spending time at Trade Me up until a few months ago, but were … Continue reading
Selling houses is painful – and while some folks really enjoy the challenge and do so privately, almost everyone uses a traditional real estate agent. And gets ripped off. Not that Real Estate agents are crooks, but the industry is … Continue reading
Both Paul Graham, in a post about start-up ideas, and Vaughan Rowsell, with a just published interview, talk about the importance of understanding customer pains and needs. Vaughan first, from an interview with DoesWhat I started Vend completely by accident. I actually … Continue reading