Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… tristanmarris on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… Chris Werry (@chrisw… on When will electric cars take… @CJ_NZ on When will electric cars take… Juha Saarinen (@juha… on When will electric cars take…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- We've heard this music before
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- We've sold Groupy to Yellow
- Buyers and Sellers guide to Web Design and Development firms
- RT @ninetimesfine: Girls Learn to Code with @gatherworkshops's @tanya at @vendhq - building a bit of the Web, one <html> tag at a time. htt… • 12 hours ago
- Squeegee weilders on Queen St harassing people today. @nzpolice http://t.co/5B2J2QAeV3 • 13 hours ago
- @nigel_stanford @Xero hear hear. Roll on “descriptive mode” • 1 day ago
- @nzkoz dammit. Foiled again. • 1 day ago
- 4th flight successfully caught today. I’m a changed person. • 1 day ago
- @NZGreens long term power generation is going to get seriously disrupted by micro generation though. Perhaps it was actually prescient. • 1 day ago
- RT @where_is_anna: 7 fabulous women. 7 extraordinary tales. Come be inspired? extraordinarytales.org.nz 20 Sept #wellington http://t.co/zIFg8J… • 1 day ago
- RT @Boardingware: Our dedication to bridging the gap between arts and technology.Inspired by the gothic architecture of boardingschools htt… • 1 day ago
- RT @Phil_Wheeler: You know how farming wasn't considered "high-risk"? Did anyone actually tell Worksafe? Read the 1st sentence. http://t.co… • 1 day ago
- RT @SciencePorn: The red line is the size of @SeaWorld's parking lot. The green line is where Orcas spend their entire lives http://t.co/Aj… • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: startups
We hear a lot of numbers about survival rates, so it’s gratifying to see some quality statistics from Statistics NZ, via this MBIE infographic. It measures 3 year survival rates, and to me three years is about the time it … Continue reading
Ryan Baker and Andrew Schofield have done it before, building BookIt and then selling it to Trade Me in 2010. It’s 2013, and the pair were still spending time at Trade Me up until a few months ago, but were … Continue reading
Selling houses is painful – and while some folks really enjoy the challenge and do so privately, almost everyone uses a traditional real estate agent. And gets ripped off. Not that Real Estate agents are crooks, but the industry is … Continue reading
Both Paul Graham, in a post about start-up ideas, and Vaughan Rowsell, with a just published interview, talk about the importance of understanding customer pains and needs. Vaughan first, from an interview with DoesWhat I started Vend completely by accident. I actually … Continue reading