Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… tristanmarris on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… Chris Werry (@chrisw… on When will electric cars take… @CJ_NZ on When will electric cars take… Juha Saarinen (@juha… on When will electric cars take…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Let's focus on the prize - the $40 billion prize.
- psst - Want to earn over $100,000 per year?
- Direct Broking versus eTrade - Fees
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- @tanya @yakmoose I know someone who would pay money for that. • 4 hours ago
- @traskjd @PaulBassat yes but bailing out the banks who purchased Squanderbonds is what’s being proposed. That’s ridiculous. • 15 hours ago
- @miriyananz @HeraldonSunday @Brycepearce i.e. the tweet itself is perfect. The photo of text is missing the words from the tweet. • 15 hours ago
- @miriyananz @HeraldonSunday @Brycepearce Apologise for a thing and acknowledge the distress • 15 hours ago
- @CJ_NZ it would help if the people paid their taxes. But the banks have to clear out and let the country work it through. We did here • 17 hours ago
- @sudhvir that feels a bit paparazzi and not very NZ thing to do. I like that our PM can have breakie without being photographed. • 17 hours ago
- @IanTLS ha. But we do make it clear that investment is high risk.. Greece bank borrowing was seen as “risk free” sovereign but it wasn’t. • 18 hours ago
- @LEpplett There is little disruption at those prices. @roddrury http://t.co/nLmYjvkeau • 19 hours ago
- If you lend money to someone with a high credit risk then take your licks when the borrower fails. Write off the debt to Greece • 19 hours ago
- RT @chrislhayes: This is the best thing I've read on Greece. So good. "Shame. Shame. Shame. Shame." interfluidity.com/v2/5965.html • 20 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: startups
We hear a lot of numbers about survival rates, so it’s gratifying to see some quality statistics from Statistics NZ, via this MBIE infographic. It measures 3 year survival rates, and to me three years is about the time it … Continue reading
Ryan Baker and Andrew Schofield have done it before, building BookIt and then selling it to Trade Me in 2010. It’s 2013, and the pair were still spending time at Trade Me up until a few months ago, but were … Continue reading
Selling houses is painful – and while some folks really enjoy the challenge and do so privately, almost everyone uses a traditional real estate agent. And gets ripped off. Not that Real Estate agents are crooks, but the industry is … Continue reading
Both Paul Graham, in a post about start-up ideas, and Vaughan Rowsell, with a just published interview, talk about the importance of understanding customer pains and needs. Vaughan first, from an interview with DoesWhat I started Vend completely by accident. I actually … Continue reading