Other Governance Roles
Hugh Rose on The comics of climate cha… sue mccabe on How do we solve the Gender… Tony on How do we solve the Gender… RVGrin on The end of Kiwibank? Nat on How do we solve the Gender…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- A new power company? No.
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- BNZ doesn't get it. Time to change banks
- About Lance
- @pledgeme fantastic news - that was a long and difficult slog, do very well done. • 2 hours ago
- @JoshForde @kiwibrew interesting idea. They do cost $$$ though. • 3 hours ago
- @Rosspnz and go for Leica if you can afford them - the difference is stark. @PolarBearFarm • 6 hours ago
- @PolarBearFarm long lens. Passport. Great binoculars. You can buy things there. • 6 hours ago
- RT @meganjwhelan: I knew New Zealand's workplace safety records were bad. I didn't know how bad: thewirel.es/1ocmwxV • 6 hours ago
- In Europe it’s abundantly clear- bikes are transport. And the city bikes in Dublin, London & Paris have transformed the tourist experience • 1 day ago
- I think that’s the issue we are struggling with in NZ - I see bikes as predominately used for transport, but others view as recreation. • 1 day ago
- Some good points in here about how electric bikes turn more cities into using bikes as transport versus recreation. citylab.com/commute/2014/0… • 1 day ago
- @rowsell I once got a free jar of peanut butter from Pics - and a free T-shirt from Vend. Tough decision, but that PB was great. @paulq • 1 day ago
- @rhysiedarby Amazing! I got this unique perspective of this lit metal structure the other day. http://t.co/BztjuIIrZD • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: startups
We hear a lot of numbers about survival rates, so it’s gratifying to see some quality statistics from Statistics NZ, via this MBIE infographic. It measures 3 year survival rates, and to me three years is about the time it … Continue reading
Ryan Baker and Andrew Schofield have done it before, building BookIt and then selling it to Trade Me in 2010. It’s 2013, and the pair were still spending time at Trade Me up until a few months ago, but were … Continue reading
Selling houses is painful – and while some folks really enjoy the challenge and do so privately, almost everyone uses a traditional real estate agent. And gets ripped off. Not that Real Estate agents are crooks, but the industry is … Continue reading
Both Paul Graham, in a post about start-up ideas, and Vaughan Rowsell, with a just published interview, talk about the importance of understanding customer pains and needs. Vaughan first, from an interview with DoesWhat I started Vend completely by accident. I actually … Continue reading