Other Governance Roles
Hugh Rose on The comics of climate cha… sue mccabe on How do we solve the Gender… Tony on How do we solve the Gender… RVGrin on The end of Kiwibank? Nat on How do we solve the Gender…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- BNZ doesn't get it. Time to change banks
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- About Lance
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- NZ's regressive tax system
- @farmgeek @korulounges I can imagine how that will end. • 15 hours ago
- Currently over 10 abandoned coffees at Akl @korulounges #firstworldissue #ttrttpt http://t.co/SmWKbzzBFP • 16 hours ago
- @korulounges your amazing coffee ordering app needs 1: a huge estimated time function and 2: a cancel function. And a price could work too • 16 hours ago
- RT @dubh: Are you guys _really_ sure Uber is a good idea? jacobinmag.com/2014/09/agains… • 1 day ago
- @floyd_morgan Just as long as you’ll have the hair to colour…. • 1 day ago
- @floyd_morgan Yellow would have been estatic with 5%. • 1 day ago
- @Firelyamber only if you are there - which at least I am not. Not until tomorrow. • 1 day ago
- @Firelyamber For Wellington substitute the “shines” for “hurricane” • 1 day ago
- RT @rowansimpson: Google Hangouts is great, but the 10mins spent EVERY TIME getting everybody connected really squishes the potential for p… • 1 day ago
- RT @MsBevanChuang: There are reasons why people didn't vote - and calling them stupid isn't a good move. twitter.com/JohnKeyMustGo/… http://t… • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: startups
We hear a lot of numbers about survival rates, so it’s gratifying to see some quality statistics from Statistics NZ, via this MBIE infographic. It measures 3 year survival rates, and to me three years is about the time it … Continue reading
Ryan Baker and Andrew Schofield have done it before, building BookIt and then selling it to Trade Me in 2010. It’s 2013, and the pair were still spending time at Trade Me up until a few months ago, but were … Continue reading
Selling houses is painful – and while some folks really enjoy the challenge and do so privately, almost everyone uses a traditional real estate agent. And gets ripped off. Not that Real Estate agents are crooks, but the industry is … Continue reading
Both Paul Graham, in a post about start-up ideas, and Vaughan Rowsell, with a just published interview, talk about the importance of understanding customer pains and needs. Vaughan first, from an interview with DoesWhat I started Vend completely by accident. I actually … Continue reading