Other Governance Roles
Hugh Rose on The comics of climate cha… sue mccabe on How do we solve the Gender… Tony on How do we solve the Gender… RVGrin on The end of Kiwibank? Nat on How do we solve the Gender…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- The product lifecycle - as explained by Apple
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- A new power company? No.
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- @tanya shut your computer and look at a bunny? • 2 hours ago
- @toni_b hurrumph (Happy it's working but...) • 14 hours ago
- @toni_b brick walls feel like a tough way to get users. • 15 hours ago
- I've worked with a GM who met everyone coming on to site, shook their hands and talked safety. Inspiring. #ttrpt • 15 hours ago
- RT @WSJ: Lenovo's CEO camped out in lobby of headquarters to introduce himself to employees by name, not title. on.wsj.com/1tTJhwC • 15 hours ago
- @limberjobs but: http://t.co/7gY2l3FMi9 • 15 hours ago
- @googlewmc I expect these flight ads to deliver a flight search result, but they are not even filling forms. #spam http://t.co/zUPSXAHKml • 1 day ago
- @rowsell no. Unless you only have to do the red ones. • 1 day ago
- RT @thereaIbanksy: http://t.co/abf6993W5y • 1 day ago
- @nzkoz @szechuan @nzben your buddy should book into a business incubator. • 2 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: startups
We hear a lot of numbers about survival rates, so it’s gratifying to see some quality statistics from Statistics NZ, via this MBIE infographic. It measures 3 year survival rates, and to me three years is about the time it … Continue reading
Ryan Baker and Andrew Schofield have done it before, building BookIt and then selling it to Trade Me in 2010. It’s 2013, and the pair were still spending time at Trade Me up until a few months ago, but were … Continue reading
Selling houses is painful – and while some folks really enjoy the challenge and do so privately, almost everyone uses a traditional real estate agent. And gets ripped off. Not that Real Estate agents are crooks, but the industry is … Continue reading
Both Paul Graham, in a post about start-up ideas, and Vaughan Rowsell, with a just published interview, talk about the importance of understanding customer pains and needs. Vaughan first, from an interview with DoesWhat I started Vend completely by accident. I actually … Continue reading