Other Governance Roles
Protazy Mickiewicz on The end of Kiwibank? Valerie Lopez on If nobody owns your mortgage n… Keri Eagan on Do Oxfam, Amnesty and World Vi… Gary Hudson on If nobody owns your mortgage n… Cox Lujon on If nobody owns your mortgage n…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- The end of Kiwibank?
- Buyers and Sellers guide to Web Design and Development firms
- Contact Lance
- @saggis @ASBBank make sure that @wallmannsberger sees that. • 2 hours ago
- @nzkoz @richchetwynd @PolarBearFarm @rowansimpson or change banks…. Mine has no problem. • 2 hours ago
- In the foreground: Mobil sponsored event In the background: the $10m mess that Mobil refuses to clean up. http://t.co/K3k4zOWLlp • 7 hours ago
- @StuFlemingNZ Good point - I agree with that, well put. • 9 hours ago
- @StuFlemingNZ most likely - and eerily mirroring what really happens in entourages of Princes and Pos Stars • 9 hours ago
- @StuFlemingNZ I’m sure they do - and apparently someone in the entourage pays. Apparently. • 9 hours ago
- Finally an airline that understands my needs. (And apparently the needs of my excessive entourage.) emirates-executive.com/english/index.… • 10 hours ago
- RT @mandamonium: maybe we need to be more direct about what we’re fighting for/against at GGD. anyone willing to talk about issues they’ve … • 1 day ago
- @benkepes e*trade for offshore stocks and nothing/spreadsheet here. @ClareCapital • 1 day ago
- RT @garethmorgannz: Citibank: shift to renewable energy is happening faster than thought ow.ly/w0sLv • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: startups
We hear a lot of numbers about survival rates, so it’s gratifying to see some quality statistics from Statistics NZ, via this MBIE infographic. It measures 3 year survival rates, and to me three years is about the time it … Continue reading
Ryan Baker and Andrew Schofield have done it before, building BookIt and then selling it to Trade Me in 2010. It’s 2013, and the pair were still spending time at Trade Me up until a few months ago, but were … Continue reading
Selling houses is painful – and while some folks really enjoy the challenge and do so privately, almost everyone uses a traditional real estate agent. And gets ripped off. Not that Real Estate agents are crooks, but the industry is … Continue reading
Both Paul Graham, in a post about start-up ideas, and Vaughan Rowsell, with a just published interview, talk about the importance of understanding customer pains and needs. Vaughan first, from an interview with DoesWhat I started Vend completely by accident. I actually … Continue reading