Other Governance Roles
Nic on Air New Zealand challenges loy… Richard on Air New Zealand challenges loy… CuriousSteve on Air New Zealand challenges loy… borisnz on Air New Zealand challenges loy… Lance Wiggs on Why we need Skypath
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- BNZ doesn't get it. Time to change banks
- The end of Kiwibank?
- BBD CEO Summit - John Brackenridge (NZ Merino Co)
- I live in Wellington
- About Lance
- @saggis @nzben probably looking at his tweets. • 12 hours ago
- @ricmac @CampbellLiveNZ worth looking at what @TheNBR and @bernardchickey have done. Quality "good" content gets paid for. • 12 hours ago
- RT @TheNBR: NBR Radio: The Weekend Rumble nbr.co.nz/article/nbr-ra… << @lancewiggs, NBR reporters discuss CGA, Taniwha tax, more http://t.co/p… • 12 hours ago
- @nzben what service were you using to mask BZ presence? • 12 hours ago
- @paulbrislen @StuFlemingNZ @CampbellLiveNZ cornerstone for a decent online offering perhaps but also could be sold thru all online players • 12 hours ago
- @CampbellLiveNZ imagine if the show wasn't tied to a TV channel. Is it time? • 13 hours ago
- @sarabeee @FlyAirNZ just call them. • 13 hours ago
- RT @toni_b: @lancewiggs randomly calling businesses & pressuring them to run equity campaigns ain't cool either • 1 day ago
- #ttrpt Here’s how not to do Twitter http://t.co/uF840WO4kp • 1 day ago
- Hey @equitise please ask someone how Twitter works. DMs and pleas for retweets for your competition with in-kind prizes is not smart. • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: startups
We hear a lot of numbers about survival rates, so it’s gratifying to see some quality statistics from Statistics NZ, via this MBIE infographic. It measures 3 year survival rates, and to me three years is about the time it … Continue reading
Ryan Baker and Andrew Schofield have done it before, building BookIt and then selling it to Trade Me in 2010. It’s 2013, and the pair were still spending time at Trade Me up until a few months ago, but were … Continue reading
Selling houses is painful – and while some folks really enjoy the challenge and do so privately, almost everyone uses a traditional real estate agent. And gets ripped off. Not that Real Estate agents are crooks, but the industry is … Continue reading
Both Paul Graham, in a post about start-up ideas, and Vaughan Rowsell, with a just published interview, talk about the importance of understanding customer pains and needs. Vaughan first, from an interview with DoesWhat I started Vend completely by accident. I actually … Continue reading