Other Governance Roles
Sanjeet Gona on Tracking the performance of th… Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? James on Don’t cough on me
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Tracking the performance of the 1 hour Xero model
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- SellShed shedding money?
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- Sell your house privately in New Zealand - the book.
- Good to see @sknightly and @JulieAnneGenter at Armageddon, along with about 200,000 others. Great event. • 18 hours ago
- @rowsell ask @Auckland_NZ and @WaterfrontAKL But yes - plenty going on. We get s booklet thing. • 1 day ago
- RT @Idealaw: Don't be a drip, ACCC told Ticketek and Ticketmaster bit.ly/1rskKe0 • 1 day ago
- Oh @lilregie, don’t fail me now… • 1 day ago
- RT @uxdesignday: This time next week: @QBFoxter iced coffees + talks from @FisherPaykel @ryanbakernz @lancewiggs #uxdd schedule is up! http… • 1 day ago
- Nice little piece of design here. @FlyAirNZ http://t.co/8SQ3zh7UbT • 1 day ago
- @richchetwynd @FlyAirNZ yup. I found them hit and miss but the best were off the scale awesome. • 1 day ago
- New Hobbit safety video for @FlyAirNZ Yay http://t.co/pElmRo6Ub0 • 2 days ago
- Great 5 points for NZ to fix from @BNZ’s Anthony Healy: nbr.co.nz/article/bnz-ch… • 2 days ago
- @szechuan it's unbelievable. Mining, gaming and Internet industries are better. • 2 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: startups
We hear a lot of numbers about survival rates, so it’s gratifying to see some quality statistics from Statistics NZ, via this MBIE infographic. It measures 3 year survival rates, and to me three years is about the time it … Continue reading
Ryan Baker and Andrew Schofield have done it before, building BookIt and then selling it to Trade Me in 2010. It’s 2013, and the pair were still spending time at Trade Me up until a few months ago, but were … Continue reading
Selling houses is painful – and while some folks really enjoy the challenge and do so privately, almost everyone uses a traditional real estate agent. And gets ripped off. Not that Real Estate agents are crooks, but the industry is … Continue reading
Both Paul Graham, in a post about start-up ideas, and Vaughan Rowsell, with a just published interview, talk about the importance of understanding customer pains and needs. Vaughan first, from an interview with DoesWhat I started Vend completely by accident. I actually … Continue reading