Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on Why we need Skypath Phil Moore on Why we need Skypath Hayden on Join us for the Agribusiness I… Lance Wiggs on Join us for the Agribusiness I… Hayden on Join us for the Agribusiness I…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- BurgerFuel: value or not?
- Why we need Skypath
- The end of Kiwibank?
- Dialect Payments fix your process and error message
- @toni_b sadly that won’t be possible. I am not there and singing is better left to @rowsell • 12 hours ago
- @rowsell wait - who are the other mikes for? • 13 hours ago
- Missing @rowsell singing because of slow Auckland international airport. 1.2 hours so far. • 13 hours ago
- Always make them think they can win. #CWC15 • 1 day ago
- @nickliveshere @FlyAirNZ and I’m not a big flyer compared to many. Business travel is what underpins airline revenue and profit. • 1 day ago
- @nickliveshere @FlyAirNZ . Nelson, ChCh, Dunedin, New Plymouth, Palmerston Nth, Wellington, Auckland this year. 1-3 return journeys a week. • 1 day ago
- RT @vkhyuen: .@vodafoneNZ? “@lancewiggs: Good to see @SparkNZ respond to @2degreesmobile pricing. My plan’s data just doubled to 10Gb.” • 2 days ago
- About 70 Gold Elites and Koru members on this flight apparently. Wgtn Akl. And about 40,000 in the Koru lounge. • 2 days ago
- Good to see @SparkNZ respond to @2degreesmobile pricing. My plan’s data just doubled to 10Gb. • 2 days ago
- @FlyAirNZ Your standard reply has been noted. • 2 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: startups
We hear a lot of numbers about survival rates, so it’s gratifying to see some quality statistics from Statistics NZ, via this MBIE infographic. It measures 3 year survival rates, and to me three years is about the time it … Continue reading
Ryan Baker and Andrew Schofield have done it before, building BookIt and then selling it to Trade Me in 2010. It’s 2013, and the pair were still spending time at Trade Me up until a few months ago, but were … Continue reading
Selling houses is painful – and while some folks really enjoy the challenge and do so privately, almost everyone uses a traditional real estate agent. And gets ripped off. Not that Real Estate agents are crooks, but the industry is … Continue reading
Both Paul Graham, in a post about start-up ideas, and Vaughan Rowsell, with a just published interview, talk about the importance of understanding customer pains and needs. Vaughan first, from an interview with DoesWhat I started Vend completely by accident. I actually … Continue reading