Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… tristanmarris on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… Chris Werry (@chrisw… on When will electric cars take… @CJ_NZ on When will electric cars take… Juha Saarinen (@juha… on When will electric cars take…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- Our Far South - more pictures
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- Stuff - remove the TVNZ video on Bridget Saunders
- If it sounds too good to be true - it is
- Antarctica - Penguins
- RT @bernardchickey: Story of NZ in the last year: Auckland house prices rose 26% reinz.co.nz/reinz/index.cf… while dairy prices fell 63% http:/… • 6 hours ago
- @kiwilark @FlyAirNZ @roddrury perhaps more importantly- why are you using public wifi? • 6 hours ago
- RT @NZStuff: Ex-Massey University student leader fined $18,000 for humiliating colleague dlvr.it/BlBtSY http://t.co/fNPwhb5F0p • 7 hours ago
- Does this tweet activate this clause @flyairnz? (It’s extraordinarily broad. Note the typo in the top line too) http://t.co/FlutjQQG6o • 13 hours ago
- Is it worth flipping to the El Capitain public beta or is it too soon? • 1 day ago
- RT @ryanbakernz: Kia ora @vendhq @xero @Timely :) #cloud #saas twitter.com/Timely/status/… • 2 days ago
- @2TAPU overall what a bunch of $&;:&;$-@/ers. Hope your team won regardless. • 3 days ago
- @2TAPU boy could ask for the towel every time, politely make a fuss. But for now I’d escalate to ref association - they need to sort out. • 3 days ago
- @2TAPU lol should have told the ref/confronted. • 3 days ago
- @nzdodo @Giapo feels like most of a garden in there. • 3 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: startups
We hear a lot of numbers about survival rates, so it’s gratifying to see some quality statistics from Statistics NZ, via this MBIE infographic. It measures 3 year survival rates, and to me three years is about the time it … Continue reading
Ryan Baker and Andrew Schofield have done it before, building BookIt and then selling it to Trade Me in 2010. It’s 2013, and the pair were still spending time at Trade Me up until a few months ago, but were … Continue reading
Selling houses is painful – and while some folks really enjoy the challenge and do so privately, almost everyone uses a traditional real estate agent. And gets ripped off. Not that Real Estate agents are crooks, but the industry is … Continue reading
Both Paul Graham, in a post about start-up ideas, and Vaughan Rowsell, with a just published interview, talk about the importance of understanding customer pains and needs. Vaughan first, from an interview with DoesWhat I started Vend completely by accident. I actually … Continue reading