Other Governance Roles
- Ten things we know, and we assume you know
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- About Lance
- The non-visible community
- On the growth curve - from Timely to Trade Me
- Standing again for InternetNZ Council
- @juhasaarinen no clods I can find.. @nzben – 9 minutes ago
- @nzben grrr – 11 minutes ago
- Realising that a mistake in the first sentence of a blog post is not that fixable for those who receive it by email. – 12 minutes ago
- @mikiszikszai Amazing how quickly you can check your bank balance these days.. @barnaclebarnes @nzkoz @nzben – 16 minutes ago
- @mikiszikszai as awesome as ever. Got US$300m? @barnaclebarnes @nzkoz @nzben – 18 minutes ago
- On the growth curve - from Timely to Trade Me wp.me/p2eky-1fY – 20 minutes ago
- Well done @Timely. gettimely.com/blog/investor-… @rowansimpson invests in the next big thing - after @TradeMe, @Xero, @Vendhq – 1 hour ago
- @barnaclebarnes @mikiszikszai @nzkoz @nzben hear hear. + top Rugby, F1, Daily Show, LeTour, GoT. and Media 3. Goodbye rest of TV media. – 1 hour ago
- @dpfdpf Lovely people who we all admire and love. And respect. – 1 hour ago
- @gnat Hope she is wearing another top when she goes through customs. Just in case. @FlyAirNZ – 1 hour ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: startups
Selling houses is painful – and while some folks really enjoy the challenge and do so privately, almost everyone uses a traditional real estate agent. And gets ripped off. Not that Real Estate agents are crooks, but the industry is … Continue reading
Both Paul Graham, in a post about start-up ideas, and Vaughan Rowsell, with a just published interview, talk about the importance of understanding customer pains and needs. Vaughan first, from an interview with DoesWhat I started Vend completely by accident. I actually … Continue reading