Other Governance Roles
Hugh Rose on The comics of climate cha… sue mccabe on How do we solve the Gender… Tony on How do we solve the Gender… RVGrin on The end of Kiwibank? Nat on How do we solve the Gender…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Bonus growth for SaaS exporters
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Contact Lance
- About Lance
- BNZ doesn't get it. Time to change banks
- The end of Kiwibank?
- @teradar that was @DeloitteNZ’s Bill Hale I believe. The venue is superb. • 13 hours ago
- RT @uxdesignday: More speakers have been announced! @lancewiggs & @danserif will be in Dunedin! Tickets @ uxdesignday.org/dunedin/ http://t.c… • 13 hours ago
- RT @wasabicube: Spooky! #aklbiglittlebrother http://t.co/KY8wIpuMyv • 13 hours ago
- Thick and fast - onceit.co.nz make the fast50 cut too. • 16 hours ago
- And congrats to @vendhq for their Fast 50 place too. • 16 hours ago
- Vibe Communications make it to the Deloitte Fast50 http://t.co/matR6rEopo • 16 hours ago
- @ryanbakernz @Timely @DeloitteNZ well done, very well done. • 16 hours ago
- RT @ryanbakernz: Wooooo! @Timely won the Rising Star category for the Otago region at the @DeloitteNZ #fast50 awards. • 16 hours ago
- Deloitte Fast 50 Auckland. Tonight the regional winners and top 50 (not in order) are announced. http://t.co/3WDWysPsLr • 17 hours ago
- Take 2: ask me a question relating to ways in which you learn about how to improve your business or skills. I'll answer in @idealogmag • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: startups
We hear a lot of numbers about survival rates, so it’s gratifying to see some quality statistics from Statistics NZ, via this MBIE infographic. It measures 3 year survival rates, and to me three years is about the time it … Continue reading
Ryan Baker and Andrew Schofield have done it before, building BookIt and then selling it to Trade Me in 2010. It’s 2013, and the pair were still spending time at Trade Me up until a few months ago, but were … Continue reading
Selling houses is painful – and while some folks really enjoy the challenge and do so privately, almost everyone uses a traditional real estate agent. And gets ripped off. Not that Real Estate agents are crooks, but the industry is … Continue reading
Both Paul Graham, in a post about start-up ideas, and Vaughan Rowsell, with a just published interview, talk about the importance of understanding customer pains and needs. Vaughan first, from an interview with DoesWhat I started Vend completely by accident. I actually … Continue reading