Other Governance Roles
Sanjeet Gona on Tracking the performance of th… Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? James on Don’t cough on me
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- Contact Lance
- The end of Kiwibank?
- @jordantcarter yes. Scary large. And unexpected at the end of an unusually long motorcycle day in SA. Surreal. • 3 hours ago
- As always @Giapo surprises and delights. A national treasure. http://t.co/waJDoHJQcy • 17 hours ago
- Hunger Games: Katniss is @lorde is Jennifer Lawrence. And they are all awesome because of what and who they are. • 19 hours ago
- @rafaelmagu man up and run 6 different macs #solved. @nzben • 1 day ago
- @nzben that will teach you to use Chrome… • 1 day ago
- RT @nzecoman: Toyota hopes to recreate Prius success with hydrogen-powered Mirai gu.com/p/43g54/stw • 1 day ago
- @roddrury yes, and TM hired for culture/values, and for no arses. (Probably why I was only ever an "advisor.") • 1 day ago
- @nigelmcnie I'm happy to be disturbed for the occasional middle of the night call etc. • 1 day ago
- RT @JasonCParis: @SparkNZ @lancewiggs sorry from me too Lance. We are aware of issues with some of the timing of our alerts and are trying … • 1 day ago
- Seriously - it might be the second day here at #nethuisouth but it's day 1 http://t.co/d2u6uks23H • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: startups
We hear a lot of numbers about survival rates, so it’s gratifying to see some quality statistics from Statistics NZ, via this MBIE infographic. It measures 3 year survival rates, and to me three years is about the time it … Continue reading
Ryan Baker and Andrew Schofield have done it before, building BookIt and then selling it to Trade Me in 2010. It’s 2013, and the pair were still spending time at Trade Me up until a few months ago, but were … Continue reading
Selling houses is painful – and while some folks really enjoy the challenge and do so privately, almost everyone uses a traditional real estate agent. And gets ripped off. Not that Real Estate agents are crooks, but the industry is … Continue reading
Both Paul Graham, in a post about start-up ideas, and Vaughan Rowsell, with a just published interview, talk about the importance of understanding customer pains and needs. Vaughan first, from an interview with DoesWhat I started Vend completely by accident. I actually … Continue reading