Other Governance Roles
Sanjeet Gona on Tracking the performance of th… Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? James on Don’t cough on me
- Tracking the performance of the 1 hour Xero model
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Don't cough on me
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- SellShed shedding money?
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- About Lance
- Valuing Xero - in 1 hour
- @szechuan it's unbelievable. Mining, gaming and Internet industries are better. • 5 hours ago
- RT @szechuan: Literally have never been at a professional event with such a low-rent locker room atmosphere. NZ corp finance has a long way… • 5 hours ago
- @buzzyNZ ahoy • 5 hours ago
- .@brendonpongia from Cure Kids saves the day for NZVCA. Definitely hire him as your MC. And give to Curekids.org.nz • 6 hours ago
- RT @szechuan: Racist, sexist, transphobic, horrific. #nzvca • 6 hours ago
- @cameron_prebble @szechuan @jamesotron yup • 6 hours ago
- James McOnie firmly off the list of possible MCs. • 6 hours ago
- Tough times for @szechuan http://t.co/aYeQqPh8K6 • 7 hours ago
- @AklTransport NO - you should be capturing this (and all) feedback. • 11 hours ago
- @vivster81 Amateurs. Always fight a land war in Asia. @KeriHenare @DylanReeve • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: startups
We hear a lot of numbers about survival rates, so it’s gratifying to see some quality statistics from Statistics NZ, via this MBIE infographic. It measures 3 year survival rates, and to me three years is about the time it … Continue reading
Ryan Baker and Andrew Schofield have done it before, building BookIt and then selling it to Trade Me in 2010. It’s 2013, and the pair were still spending time at Trade Me up until a few months ago, but were … Continue reading
Selling houses is painful – and while some folks really enjoy the challenge and do so privately, almost everyone uses a traditional real estate agent. And gets ripped off. Not that Real Estate agents are crooks, but the industry is … Continue reading
Both Paul Graham, in a post about start-up ideas, and Vaughan Rowsell, with a just published interview, talk about the importance of understanding customer pains and needs. Vaughan first, from an interview with DoesWhat I started Vend completely by accident. I actually … Continue reading