Other Governance Roles
Sanjeet Gona on Tracking the performance of th… Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? James on Don’t cough on me
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Contact Lance
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- About Lance
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- RT @rowsell: Last ones standing at #htanz as per usual. @Bobpinchin you can't have my belt. (Long story) http://t.co/PQUm5CJ96a • 1 hour ago
- RT @drsaasmd: Who is this @rowansimpson chap, and why is he giving away all of my secrets? rowansimpson.com/2014/11/26/est… • 1 hour ago
- @vavroom sounds like you need to come back to NZ ;-) @NatDudley • 4 hours ago
- @rowsell The extensive TTF was noted by @ryanbakernz. Also - amazing move sending investor update while talking about good investor comms. • 4 hours ago
- MT: @NatDudley: Fuck yeah for awesome people trying hard to make shit better ❤️👍 Including: @ri @rmi @ksuyin @nzben @InternetNZ @szechuan • 4 hours ago
- RT @NatDudley: And of course @webstock, who always have loads of women speaking, and I’m delighted to see have introduced a code of conduct… • 4 hours ago
- RT @NatDudley: And the ever-excellent @ggdnz, who have supported loads of awesome women speakers and provided such a great space for networ… • 4 hours ago
- RT @NatDudley: Last weekend we had @nzdevmob. The excellent introduction explaining code of conduct made me feel safe in the minority 🌟 • 4 hours ago
- RT @NatDudley: Also @code_mania, who had a code of conduct, and also supported our community by sponsoring events like @RailsGirlsAkl 🌟 • 4 hours ago
- RT @NatDudley: We’ve got @kiwicon coming up, with the best code of conduct ever. They’ve also given away women and student tickets, and hav… • 4 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: startups
We hear a lot of numbers about survival rates, so it’s gratifying to see some quality statistics from Statistics NZ, via this MBIE infographic. It measures 3 year survival rates, and to me three years is about the time it … Continue reading
Ryan Baker and Andrew Schofield have done it before, building BookIt and then selling it to Trade Me in 2010. It’s 2013, and the pair were still spending time at Trade Me up until a few months ago, but were … Continue reading
Selling houses is painful – and while some folks really enjoy the challenge and do so privately, almost everyone uses a traditional real estate agent. And gets ripped off. Not that Real Estate agents are crooks, but the industry is … Continue reading
Both Paul Graham, in a post about start-up ideas, and Vaughan Rowsell, with a just published interview, talk about the importance of understanding customer pains and needs. Vaughan first, from an interview with DoesWhat I started Vend completely by accident. I actually … Continue reading