Other Governance Roles
Hugh Rose on The comics of climate cha… sue mccabe on How do we solve the Gender… Tony on How do we solve the Gender… RVGrin on The end of Kiwibank? Nat on How do we solve the Gender…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- The product lifecycle - as explained by Apple
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- BNZ doesn't get it. Time to change banks
- RT @lancehodges: Still looking for a Senior Designer to take our Head of Product Design role. Awesome team, crazy huge opportunity. • 7 hours ago
- RT @John_OCal: Melbourne bike lane abandoned after motorists rip out bollards theage.com.au/victoria/glenr… HT @adamlcarey cc @SMM_Aus @copenhagen… • 10 hours ago
- RT @ClareCapital: Nice website refresh @NZXGroup - but I still want to see you incorporating your Company Research content. Be the Yahoo Fi… • 10 hours ago
- @aarondavisnz Arguably better than Labour, can foot it with National but need ministerial experience. Others pale. @dingfelder @NZGreens • 13 hours ago
- @rowsell cue 100 inbound phone calls..... • 16 hours ago
- @DavidSlack exactly. • 20 hours ago
- @donaldsclark @versleijen_nz absolutely not. Thanks for staying a NZer btw. • 22 hours ago
- Technically I've missed all three of my @FlyAirNZ flights since arriving back. But the Flexi fare and mobile app means I just change flights • 22 hours ago
- RT @gnat: The worst part of tonight is that it took a self-interested political manipulator to get the excellent Greenwald, Assange, & Snow… • 1 day ago
- RT @gnat: Well, that proves it. Kim Dotcom can fuck up anything. Not easy to ruin a Greenwald, Assange, & Snowden show, but he nailed it. • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: Tax
It’s great to see that NZ Customs has introduced a website, WhatsMyDuty? to help us calculate how much GST (and other duties) we owe when importing goods. That includes ebooks, it seems: I’d assumed eBooks were duty free, but it’s … Continue reading
I am doing some work after the previous post on tax spend, and here are a few top line results so far. I want to end up with spreadsheet, as Rowan did a couple of years back, where you can … Continue reading
This is a great idea – from 3rd Way and via npr. Taxpayers would receive a receipt for their tax detailing where there money was spent. A person earning $34,140 would get something like this (minus the red notes) And … Continue reading
I’ve just run across this nice cheat sheet by the ATO – a tax governance guide for directors of large companies. It’s got some handy hints for directors of smaller companies as well. I maintain that at least one person … Continue reading
Here’s a review of MYOB on Apple’s Australian store. Now it may have been a shill, but there are still the 101/111 people that “found the review useful”. This has to be the worst software system that I have ever … Continue reading