Other Governance Roles
Brett on Thanks for no insurance Air NZ… truthseekernz on Thanks for no insurance Air NZ… Nic on Air New Zealand challenges loy… Richard on Air New Zealand challenges loy… CuriousSteve on Air New Zealand challenges loy…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- "Arrives late for flight, if known"
- About Lance
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Well done Green Cabs. Now - about that website?
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- Unsafe New Zealand work practices - Quay street, Auckland
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- And it’s @where_is_anna from @pledgeme closing out @floundersclub; speaking about Arnold. And communities. http://t.co/gdklVKX2l0 • 6 hours ago
- Now @Schnicker from @revert_io: if you do a blog for your business make sure to keep it going. @floundersclub http://t.co/thHAoiMSvj • 6 hours ago
- It’s @paulbrislen at @floundersclub. Is the movie behind him a sign of something? http://t.co/6yKcVfIsF8 • 6 hours ago
- Keep the long term in mind when doing turnarounds. mckinsey.com/insights/corpo… • 18 hours ago
- @jordantcarter you know it’s a holiday right? • 1 day ago
- @whereishayden thanks. We can’t let them have a free ride - too much is at stake. • 1 day ago
- @willstew Thanks. Except I’m a bit concerned about the not always agreeing with me part ;-) • 1 day ago
- RT @KenSpagnolo: Lance had it all over Rodney on #climatechange. #nzpol nbr.co.nz/opinion/lance-… • 1 day ago
- @maupuia max out the retina mac by going to $250. • 1 day ago
- @maupuia retina iMac + new MacBook. • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: Tax
It’s great to see that NZ Customs has introduced a website, WhatsMyDuty? to help us calculate how much GST (and other duties) we owe when importing goods. That includes ebooks, it seems: I’d assumed eBooks were duty free, but it’s … Continue reading
I am doing some work after the previous post on tax spend, and here are a few top line results so far. I want to end up with spreadsheet, as Rowan did a couple of years back, where you can … Continue reading
This is a great idea – from 3rd Way and via npr. Taxpayers would receive a receipt for their tax detailing where there money was spent. A person earning $34,140 would get something like this (minus the red notes) And … Continue reading
I’ve just run across this nice cheat sheet by the ATO – a tax governance guide for directors of large companies. It’s got some handy hints for directors of smaller companies as well. I maintain that at least one person … Continue reading
Here’s a review of MYOB on Apple’s Australian store. Now it may have been a shill, but there are still the 101/111 people that “found the review useful”. This has to be the worst software system that I have ever … Continue reading