Other Governance Roles
Hugh Rose on The comics of climate cha… sue mccabe on How do we solve the Gender… Tony on How do we solve the Gender… RVGrin on The end of Kiwibank? Nat on How do we solve the Gender…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- About Lance
- BNZ doesn't get it. Time to change banks
- It's time for video evidence as the standard
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- The end of Kiwibank?
- Great to hear about progress from @CC_Aotearoa, another @InternetNZ funded partner. http://t.co/YmUB2CF41t • 10 hours ago
- @pohutukawa @szechuan divide by zero error in my case. • 11 hours ago
- Strategic Partner session at @InternetNZ with the amazing @ellenstrickland mcing. http://t.co/CUtUkkuLXY • 11 hours ago
- RT @AlanInterface: Timely is growing like crazy and we really need these 12 jobs filled! gettimely.com/careers Please retweet! #nzjobs • 12 hours ago
- @maupuia no. It’s always the weekend after the one coming up. • 13 hours ago
- @ChrisKeall apple.com • 17 hours ago
- @ajobbins attached or below is your confirmation…. • 17 hours ago
- @dhh which flight? • 18 hours ago
- @MaxRobitzsch @AKLdesignchamp I really don’t enjoy standing in the middle of a 5 lane mini highway on my frequent walks downtown. • 18 hours ago
- @where_is_anna @uxdesignday that chap in the middle looks decidedly spooky @danserif • 18 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: Tax
It’s great to see that NZ Customs has introduced a website, WhatsMyDuty? to help us calculate how much GST (and other duties) we owe when importing goods. That includes ebooks, it seems: I’d assumed eBooks were duty free, but it’s … Continue reading
I am doing some work after the previous post on tax spend, and here are a few top line results so far. I want to end up with spreadsheet, as Rowan did a couple of years back, where you can … Continue reading
This is a great idea – from 3rd Way and via npr. Taxpayers would receive a receipt for their tax detailing where there money was spent. A person earning $34,140 would get something like this (minus the red notes) And … Continue reading
I’ve just run across this nice cheat sheet by the ATO – a tax governance guide for directors of large companies. It’s got some handy hints for directors of smaller companies as well. I maintain that at least one person … Continue reading
Here’s a review of MYOB on Apple’s Australian store. Now it may have been a shill, but there are still the 101/111 people that “found the review useful”. This has to be the worst software system that I have ever … Continue reading