Other Governance Roles
Sanjeet Gona on Tracking the performance of th… Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? James on Don’t cough on me
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- SellShed shedding money?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Portfolio Disclosure Oct 2014
- Define Instruments Expands into South Africa
- About Lance
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Tracking the performance of the 1 hour Xero model
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- RT @thereaIbanksy: Strong people stand up for themselves, but stronger people stand up for others. • 2 hours ago
- RT @socialspace: After today I’m much better informed about health & safety & penguins. Thanks @lancewiggs! #uxdd • 16 hours ago
- @uxdesignday actually cracking up at that. Great day today - thanks. • 16 hours ago
- RT @stevegallagher: Hell of a talk from @lancewiggs. Don't tolerate shittyness. Make noise about things you care about. #uxdd • 16 hours ago
- RT @uxdesignday: The standard you walk past is the standard you set. @lancewiggs #uxdd • 16 hours ago
- RT @ryanbakernz: .@lancewiggs letting it all out at #uxdd. Impotent fury. Don't live with things are shit. http://t.co/sA7NUV5cW1 • 16 hours ago
- @RuebenSkipper my first mihi too. About time. • 16 hours ago
- Define Instruments Expands into South Africa wp.me/p2eky-2s6 • 21 hours ago
- @mahoneyjkt there’s an idea.. @uxdesignday @danserif • 1 day ago
- @grahamhowe I'm not saying anything - the room was empty and I could not see any cameras. • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: Tax
It’s great to see that NZ Customs has introduced a website, WhatsMyDuty? to help us calculate how much GST (and other duties) we owe when importing goods. That includes ebooks, it seems: I’d assumed eBooks were duty free, but it’s … Continue reading
I am doing some work after the previous post on tax spend, and here are a few top line results so far. I want to end up with spreadsheet, as Rowan did a couple of years back, where you can … Continue reading
This is a great idea – from 3rd Way and via npr. Taxpayers would receive a receipt for their tax detailing where there money was spent. A person earning $34,140 would get something like this (minus the red notes) And … Continue reading
I’ve just run across this nice cheat sheet by the ATO – a tax governance guide for directors of large companies. It’s got some handy hints for directors of smaller companies as well. I maintain that at least one person … Continue reading
Here’s a review of MYOB on Apple’s Australian store. Now it may have been a shill, but there are still the 101/111 people that “found the review useful”. This has to be the worst software system that I have ever … Continue reading