Other Governance Roles
Nick on The future of food exports fro… uwuttisilp on Pictures of Christchurch Decem… Greg Everett on Pictures of Christchurch Decem… Lance Wiggs on The future of food exports fro… Lance Wiggs on The future of food exports fro…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Vertical and Horizontal
- Bank homepages in New Zealand - a review
- If it sounds too good to be true - it is
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- @rmi I hope the two facts are unrelated • 18 minutes ago
- @tauhenare Great result - just really happy it worked out so well for you. @200sq • 17 hours ago
- RT @tauhenare: @lancewiggs Bro, was an awesome job by @200sq worked so hard to get us a sale, thanks to all involved. #SM sells #thanks Lan… • 17 hours ago
- RT @200sq: How to do real estate (via twitter)… whaddya reckon @tauhenare @lancewiggs ?? https://t.co/pAdCIcH0zm • 17 hours ago
- @milkshakebot eat it. • 1 day ago
- RT @Charlie44: #TPP makes it cheaper, easier, & faster for small biz to export #MadeInAmerica goods → 1.usa.gov/1LQTwhD https://t.co… • 1 day ago
- @vivster81 the most expensive one of course. @ksuyin • 1 day ago
- @vivster81 so I went shopping today.. @ksuyin @DSLChandra • 1 day ago
- RT @maupuia: I think we’ve found the video to open Webstock with!! vimeo.com/16722715 • 1 day ago
- @REasther @gnat your expectations of their fees may need an order of magnitude adjustment or two. • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: Tax
It’s great to see that NZ Customs has introduced a website, WhatsMyDuty? to help us calculate how much GST (and other duties) we owe when importing goods. That includes ebooks, it seems: I’d assumed eBooks were duty free, but it’s … Continue reading
I am doing some work after the previous post on tax spend, and here are a few top line results so far. I want to end up with spreadsheet, as Rowan did a couple of years back, where you can … Continue reading
This is a great idea – from 3rd Way and via npr. Taxpayers would receive a receipt for their tax detailing where there money was spent. A person earning $34,140 would get something like this (minus the red notes) And … Continue reading
I’ve just run across this nice cheat sheet by the ATO – a tax governance guide for directors of large companies. It’s got some handy hints for directors of smaller companies as well. I maintain that at least one person … Continue reading
Here’s a review of MYOB on Apple’s Australian store. Now it may have been a shill, but there are still the 101/111 people that “found the review useful”. This has to be the worst software system that I have ever … Continue reading