Other Governance Roles
Protazy Mickiewicz on The end of Kiwibank? Valerie Lopez on If nobody owns your mortgage n… Keri Eagan on Do Oxfam, Amnesty and World Vi… Gary Hudson on If nobody owns your mortgage n… Cox Lujon on If nobody owns your mortgage n…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- The end of Kiwibank?
- Contact Lance
- Fatally unsafe at speed
- The product lifecycle - as explained by Apple
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- To do this I need 1 million cats….. vimeo.com/91568588 @garethmorgannz • 13 hours ago
- Dr Gevil! http://t.co/S9lMYSQXBF • 13 hours ago
- @nigelmcnie @nzpost can’t reliably deliver to a box in a fixed location - so what hope is there for a moving one? • 17 hours ago
- To those working on the Health and Safety Reform Bill: Thanks. And please maintain strong director accountability. mbie.govt.nz/pdf-library/wh… • 17 hours ago
- We should be proud of @nzpost, best in the world at delivering yellow cards. Also great: "we cannot search for card to calls by address" • 17 hours ago
- I highly recommend the Design Thinking course in previous tweet. It’s for business leaders and a tremendous way and field to learn. • 1 day ago
- RT @NZTEnews: “Rapid, active & hands-on” Register for #BBD’s Experience Design Thinking workshop ow.ly/vS0I5 http://t.co/zcj0OH0… • 1 day ago
- Very happy that the appalling FACTA banking spying law is finally making @NzMorningReport. We kowtowed to US demands with no pushback. • 1 day ago
- Using Data to Find the Hottest Startup Cities in the World: blog.rjmetrics.com/2014/04/23/who… Meetup membership driven. Auckland #18 • 1 day ago
- Australia is blowing $12.4 billion on F-35 Fighters - which are dogs, & obsolete versus drones. NZ ftw news.yahoo.com/australia-buy-… • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: Tax
It’s great to see that NZ Customs has introduced a website, WhatsMyDuty? to help us calculate how much GST (and other duties) we owe when importing goods. That includes ebooks, it seems: I’d assumed eBooks were duty free, but it’s … Continue reading
I am doing some work after the previous post on tax spend, and here are a few top line results so far. I want to end up with spreadsheet, as Rowan did a couple of years back, where you can … Continue reading
This is a great idea – from 3rd Way and via npr. Taxpayers would receive a receipt for their tax detailing where there money was spent. A person earning $34,140 would get something like this (minus the red notes) And … Continue reading
I’ve just run across this nice cheat sheet by the ATO – a tax governance guide for directors of large companies. It’s got some handy hints for directors of smaller companies as well. I maintain that at least one person … Continue reading
Here’s a review of MYOB on Apple’s Australian store. Now it may have been a shill, but there are still the 101/111 people that “found the review useful”. This has to be the worst software system that I have ever … Continue reading