Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… tristanmarris on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… Chris Werry (@chrisw… on When will electric cars take… @CJ_NZ on When will electric cars take… Juha Saarinen (@juha… on When will electric cars take…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Congratulations to three new kiwi Yale students
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- About Lance
- BNZ doesn't get it. Time to change banks
- Kudos to Tex Edwards: trademe.co.nz/a.asp?id=92509… • 6 hours ago
- @randomcodenz we all know that’s US corporate lobbyists. • 6 hours ago
- Good commentary on Fonterra by Brian Gaynor: nzherald.co.nz/business/news/… • 9 hours ago
- @EricCrampton Size of market is not a constraint for drug developers I’ve met. It’s vaster than vast. @zentree • 9 hours ago
- @EricCrampton @zentree we do quite a bit of R&D here. Seen a bunch recently. • 10 hours ago
- @EricCrampton R&D 19x research: bmj.com/content/345/bm… huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/09/pha… 2x sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/… Apple:1.5x files.shareholder.com/downloads/AAPL… • 11 hours ago
- @EricCrampton The rewards for drug research are insanely high. But now look at the marketing costs versus actual R&D. That’s the issue. • 11 hours ago
- @EricCrampton We don’t officially know anything. • 11 hours ago
- What’s not being talked about are all the other anti-free trade provisions that affect the fast growing creative and ICT sectors. #TPPA • 12 hours ago
- Patents for pharmaceuticals will last longer, so drugs will be expensive for longer. So more people will die. That’s just 1 #TPPA provision • 12 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: Tax
It’s great to see that NZ Customs has introduced a website, WhatsMyDuty? to help us calculate how much GST (and other duties) we owe when importing goods. That includes ebooks, it seems: I’d assumed eBooks were duty free, but it’s … Continue reading
I am doing some work after the previous post on tax spend, and here are a few top line results so far. I want to end up with spreadsheet, as Rowan did a couple of years back, where you can … Continue reading
This is a great idea – from 3rd Way and via npr. Taxpayers would receive a receipt for their tax detailing where there money was spent. A person earning $34,140 would get something like this (minus the red notes) And … Continue reading
I’ve just run across this nice cheat sheet by the ATO – a tax governance guide for directors of large companies. It’s got some handy hints for directors of smaller companies as well. I maintain that at least one person … Continue reading
Here’s a review of MYOB on Apple’s Australian store. Now it may have been a shill, but there are still the 101/111 people that “found the review useful”. This has to be the worst software system that I have ever … Continue reading