Other Governance Roles
Hugh Rose on The comics of climate cha… sue mccabe on How do we solve the Gender… Tony on How do we solve the Gender… RVGrin on The end of Kiwibank? Nat on How do we solve the Gender…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- BNZ doesn't get it. Time to change banks
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- About Lance
- A new power company? No.
- Direct Broking versus eTrade - Fees
- @BruceHoult compare to Xperia z2? At 3x the price.... • 17 hours ago
- RT @NZTEnews: 'Invest for Growth' is the theme for @MORGO_NZ 2014. Early bird rates are still available here: ow.ly/zqtyR • 21 hours ago
- RT @farmgeek: Morgan, Simmons & Guthrie pull no punches: "The time for dumb and dirty economic growth is past" garethsworld.com/blog/environme… On ya… • 1 day ago
- RT @kiwilark: What a read on taxes in Australia - and not paying them... Taxing change of titles at Google Australia bit.ly/UlVxIZ • 1 day ago
- RT @NZ_Global: NZ ranks number one globally for protecting investors - The World Bank #G20YEA #B20 #ABW ow.ly/3nn3Xy • 2 days ago
- RT @roddrury: Let me just say that again. 8 years ago 4 people in an apartment. Now we pay 350,000 Aussies. xero.com/blog/2014/07/a… http://t… • 3 days ago
- @JimmyC_NZ let's not ever forget that. But let's also not forget this was preventable on several levels, as every incident is. • 4 days ago
- @morganpyne well I have to admit to a drop from a pub earlier in the evening. This was at a family event later. • 4 days ago
- Dublin, getting my essential vitamins. http://t.co/osd8PlukEQ • 4 days ago
- @dmanconi All need to have a very hard look at what went wrong with their safety systems (and culture). • 4 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: Tax
It’s great to see that NZ Customs has introduced a website, WhatsMyDuty? to help us calculate how much GST (and other duties) we owe when importing goods. That includes ebooks, it seems: I’d assumed eBooks were duty free, but it’s … Continue reading
I am doing some work after the previous post on tax spend, and here are a few top line results so far. I want to end up with spreadsheet, as Rowan did a couple of years back, where you can … Continue reading
This is a great idea – from 3rd Way and via npr. Taxpayers would receive a receipt for their tax detailing where there money was spent. A person earning $34,140 would get something like this (minus the red notes) And … Continue reading
I’ve just run across this nice cheat sheet by the ATO – a tax governance guide for directors of large companies. It’s got some handy hints for directors of smaller companies as well. I maintain that at least one person … Continue reading
Here’s a review of MYOB on Apple’s Australian store. Now it may have been a shill, but there are still the 101/111 people that “found the review useful”. This has to be the worst software system that I have ever … Continue reading