Other Governance Roles
Hugh Rose on The comics of climate cha… sue mccabe on How do we solve the Gender… Tony on How do we solve the Gender… RVGrin on The end of Kiwibank? Nat on How do we solve the Gender…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- A new power company? No.
- BNZ doesn't get it. Time to change banks
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- About Lance
- Contact Lance
- In Europe it’s abundantly clear- bikes are transport. And the city bikes in Dublin, London & Paris have transformed the tourist experience • 13 hours ago
- I think that’s the issue we are struggling with in NZ - I see bikes as predominately used for transport, but others view as recreation. • 13 hours ago
- Some good points in here about how electric bikes turn more cities into using bikes as transport versus recreation. citylab.com/commute/2014/0… • 13 hours ago
- @rowsell I once got a free jar of peanut butter from Pics - and a free T-shirt from Vend. Tough decision, but that PB was great. @paulq • 1 day ago
- @rhysiedarby Amazing! I got this unique perspective of this lit metal structure the other day. http://t.co/BztjuIIrZD • 1 day ago
- @CJ_NZ SCIF have made a decent number of (small) investments, which should keep 1 or 2 people busy full time @danielwithmusic @rowansimpson • 1 day ago
- @CJ_NZ $160m of VIF is fund of funds, $40m SCIF directly invested. Would expect ~1% for FoF, 2% for direct. @danielwithmusic @rowansimpson • 1 day ago
- RT @HNTweets: Kiwi rocket company ready to blast off: stuff.co.nz/technology/gad… Comments: news.ycombinator.com/item?id=8100583 • 1 day ago
- @tanya maybe add public transport options. • 1 day ago
- @nzben are you finding the electric bike safer than standard bike? @saggis @Christodemp @lantern • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: Tax
It’s great to see that NZ Customs has introduced a website, WhatsMyDuty? to help us calculate how much GST (and other duties) we owe when importing goods. That includes ebooks, it seems: I’d assumed eBooks were duty free, but it’s … Continue reading
I am doing some work after the previous post on tax spend, and here are a few top line results so far. I want to end up with spreadsheet, as Rowan did a couple of years back, where you can … Continue reading
This is a great idea – from 3rd Way and via npr. Taxpayers would receive a receipt for their tax detailing where there money was spent. A person earning $34,140 would get something like this (minus the red notes) And … Continue reading
I’ve just run across this nice cheat sheet by the ATO – a tax governance guide for directors of large companies. It’s got some handy hints for directors of smaller companies as well. I maintain that at least one person … Continue reading
Here’s a review of MYOB on Apple’s Australian store. Now it may have been a shill, but there are still the 101/111 people that “found the review useful”. This has to be the worst software system that I have ever … Continue reading