Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… tristanmarris on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… Chris Werry (@chrisw… on When will electric cars take… @CJ_NZ on When will electric cars take… Juha Saarinen (@juha… on When will electric cars take…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- Direct Broking versus eTrade - Fees
- psst - Want to earn over $100,000 per year?
- Let's focus on the prize - the $40 billion prize.
- @tanya @yakmoose I know someone who would pay money for that. • 1 hour ago
- @traskjd @PaulBassat yes but bailing out the banks who purchased Squanderbonds is what’s being proposed. That’s ridiculous. • 13 hours ago
- @miriyananz @HeraldonSunday @Brycepearce i.e. the tweet itself is perfect. The photo of text is missing the words from the tweet. • 13 hours ago
- @miriyananz @HeraldonSunday @Brycepearce Apologise for a thing and acknowledge the distress • 13 hours ago
- @CJ_NZ it would help if the people paid their taxes. But the banks have to clear out and let the country work it through. We did here • 15 hours ago
- @sudhvir that feels a bit paparazzi and not very NZ thing to do. I like that our PM can have breakie without being photographed. • 15 hours ago
- @IanTLS ha. But we do make it clear that investment is high risk.. Greece bank borrowing was seen as “risk free” sovereign but it wasn’t. • 15 hours ago
- @LEpplett There is little disruption at those prices. @roddrury http://t.co/nLmYjvkeau • 16 hours ago
- If you lend money to someone with a high credit risk then take your licks when the borrower fails. Write off the debt to Greece • 16 hours ago
- RT @chrislhayes: This is the best thing I've read on Greece. So good. "Shame. Shame. Shame. Shame." interfluidity.com/v2/5965.html • 17 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: Tax
It’s great to see that NZ Customs has introduced a website, WhatsMyDuty? to help us calculate how much GST (and other duties) we owe when importing goods. That includes ebooks, it seems: I’d assumed eBooks were duty free, but it’s … Continue reading
I am doing some work after the previous post on tax spend, and here are a few top line results so far. I want to end up with spreadsheet, as Rowan did a couple of years back, where you can … Continue reading
This is a great idea – from 3rd Way and via npr. Taxpayers would receive a receipt for their tax detailing where there money was spent. A person earning $34,140 would get something like this (minus the red notes) And … Continue reading
I’ve just run across this nice cheat sheet by the ATO – a tax governance guide for directors of large companies. It’s got some handy hints for directors of smaller companies as well. I maintain that at least one person … Continue reading
Here’s a review of MYOB on Apple’s Australian store. Now it may have been a shill, but there are still the 101/111 people that “found the review useful”. This has to be the worst software system that I have ever … Continue reading