Other Governance Roles
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Chorus: Turn around and go.
- The product lifecycle - as explained by Apple
- NZ Customs Seizes Electronics - a full enquiry please
- About Lance
- Place function before fashion - Mons Royale
- Why are you accepting fatal risks Heart of Auckland City?
- @masemasemase @DavidSlack clearly the neighbor didn’t think about that awful eventuality. But that’s still not real criminal intent • 2 hours ago
- @masemasemase I’d consider that you are overreacting to what was likely intended as a joke from a very very unhappy neighbour. @DavidSlack • 3 hours ago
- @billbennettnz If you’ve categorised your XeroP entries then importing is much better. @PocketSmith • 5 hours ago
- @billbennettnz Jason will sort you out. Keep the CSV file exactly as exported tho. @PocketSmith • 5 hours ago
- @billbennettnz what didn’t work? • 5 hours ago
- @nzkoz @rowansimpson Southgatelabs could apply if you wanted. But propose your own model. On the other hand RFPs are brutal • 21 hours ago
- @nzkoz I heard today (I have not read this yet) that it’s targeting new players. But yes.. @rowansimpson • 21 hours ago
- RT @benkepes: New on Forbes from me.... - Avon's Failed SAP Implementation A Perfect Example Of The Enterprise IT Revolution http://t.co/Fg… • 1 day ago
- @kb tweetbot seems to handle that just fine. That and the unfollow button. I’ve yet to see said cannibal tweet for instance. • 1 day ago
- RT @robramsaynz: Rochelle Furneaux (@Kiwiseabreeze) is running for the board of Internet New Zealand. Highly recommend you vote for her if … • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: Tax
It’s great to see that NZ Customs has introduced a website, WhatsMyDuty? to help us calculate how much GST (and other duties) we owe when importing goods. That includes ebooks, it seems: I’d assumed eBooks were duty free, but it’s … Continue reading
I am doing some work after the previous post on tax spend, and here are a few top line results so far. I want to end up with spreadsheet, as Rowan did a couple of years back, where you can … Continue reading
This is a great idea – from 3rd Way and via npr. Taxpayers would receive a receipt for their tax detailing where there money was spent. A person earning $34,140 would get something like this (minus the red notes) And … Continue reading
I’ve just run across this nice cheat sheet by the ATO – a tax governance guide for directors of large companies. It’s got some handy hints for directors of smaller companies as well. I maintain that at least one person … Continue reading
Here’s a review of MYOB on Apple’s Australian store. Now it may have been a shill, but there are still the 101/111 people that “found the review useful”. This has to be the worst software system that I have ever … Continue reading