Other Governance Roles
Angelique Jon Green on Finding great advice and advis… Paul Spence (@Genius… on Finding great advice and advis… robsuisted on When broken forecasting means… ITguy on The end of Kiwibank? ITguy on The end of Kiwibank? ITguy on The end of Kiwibank? Andrew on Telecom’s Broadband… Andrew on Telecom’s burden is mark… Lance Wiggs on The end of Kiwibank? Bigpipe Broadband (@… on Telecom’s Broadband…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- Finding great advice and advisors for founders
- The end of Kiwibank?
- About Lance
- Babymetal. dailydot.com/lol/babymetal-… • 13 hours ago
- I’ve now watched more of the Paralympics than the Olympics - thanks to @attitude_tv Live streaming: attitudelive.com/paralympics/wa… • 17 hours ago
- @stevenljoyce Pumpkin Growth Agenda seems to have worked well.. • 22 hours ago
- RT @perthtones: confirmed: @SenatorLudlam wrote the viral video speech himself on flight from Perth to Canberra #nospin http://t.co/d3L… • 1 day ago
- @nzkoz maybe. The phrase "political figure" could be applied to loud mouthed funders too. • 1 day ago
- @Seanjm72 surely the only other prominent male MP in Auckland is the PM. • 1 day ago
- @nzkoz but if I know the answer and write then I would clearly be in breach. So I'm going to stick with guessing. • 1 day ago
- Is it slander to guess a name? Is it natural justice to be forced to provide limited facts so that wrong guesses are made? #Namesuppression • 1 day ago
- Judge has suppressed name of this politician so I'm guessing it's John Banks. And that speculation is the problem tinyurl.com/pfv9lup • 1 day ago
- @pippacoom @Brycepearce @AklTransport very good. We tied our bikes to a fence last year. • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: Tax
It’s great to see that NZ Customs has introduced a website, WhatsMyDuty? to help us calculate how much GST (and other duties) we owe when importing goods. That includes ebooks, it seems: I’d assumed eBooks were duty free, but it’s … Continue reading
I am doing some work after the previous post on tax spend, and here are a few top line results so far. I want to end up with spreadsheet, as Rowan did a couple of years back, where you can … Continue reading
This is a great idea – from 3rd Way and via npr. Taxpayers would receive a receipt for their tax detailing where there money was spent. A person earning $34,140 would get something like this (minus the red notes) And … Continue reading
I’ve just run across this nice cheat sheet by the ATO – a tax governance guide for directors of large companies. It’s got some handy hints for directors of smaller companies as well. I maintain that at least one person … Continue reading
Here’s a review of MYOB on Apple’s Australian store. Now it may have been a shill, but there are still the 101/111 people that “found the review useful”. This has to be the worst software system that I have ever … Continue reading