Other Governance Roles
Angelique Jon Green on Finding great advice and advis… Paul Spence (@Genius… on Finding great advice and advis… robsuisted on When broken forecasting means… ITguy on The end of Kiwibank? ITguy on The end of Kiwibank?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Finding great advice and advisors for founders
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- Contact Lance
- The end of Kiwibank?
- The product lifecycle - as explained by Apple
- Tracking your portfolio - Sharesight enters the market
- RT @dhh: Will Facebook try to sue the NSA over this new evidence that the agency is impersonating their site to spread malware én masse? • 1 hour ago
- RT @WSJ: Meet the New Zealand tribe whose investments are outperforming the local sharemarket: on.wsj.com/1g72px6 http://t.co/fhXhxtWVWo • 10 hours ago
- @rantydave and that’s a very good thing. Direct Funding is great, incubators less so @toxaq • 10 hours ago
- @rantydave @toxaq that's not an incubator - it's a funder • 10 hours ago
- @toxaq you’d have to go through an incubator I think…. nbr.co.nz/article/31m-ne… • 12 hours ago
- RT @toxaq: NZOnAir gives $10k to record a song and make music video. Can we have a NZOnWeb? • 12 hours ago
- RT @Xero: On our blog: Xero API developers of the year 2013 - meet the @minutedock team ow.ly/uuphk ^JD • 12 hours ago
- @nz_nicola @idealogmag thanks Try IOD.org.nz for that second one. • 14 hours ago
- I’m really late for @idealogmag questions, and I’m on a governance course. So: what are the burning questions on governance? • 15 hours ago
- Me too! @publicaddress: flawlessly streaming 1080p on @attitude_tv’s Paralympics site. attitudelive.com/paralympics • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: Tax
It’s great to see that NZ Customs has introduced a website, WhatsMyDuty? to help us calculate how much GST (and other duties) we owe when importing goods. That includes ebooks, it seems: I’d assumed eBooks were duty free, but it’s … Continue reading
I am doing some work after the previous post on tax spend, and here are a few top line results so far. I want to end up with spreadsheet, as Rowan did a couple of years back, where you can … Continue reading
This is a great idea – from 3rd Way and via npr. Taxpayers would receive a receipt for their tax detailing where there money was spent. A person earning $34,140 would get something like this (minus the red notes) And … Continue reading
I’ve just run across this nice cheat sheet by the ATO – a tax governance guide for directors of large companies. It’s got some handy hints for directors of smaller companies as well. I maintain that at least one person … Continue reading
Here’s a review of MYOB on Apple’s Australian store. Now it may have been a shill, but there are still the 101/111 people that “found the review useful”. This has to be the worst software system that I have ever … Continue reading