Other Governance Roles
Hugh Rose on The comics of climate cha… sue mccabe on How do we solve the Gender… Tony on How do we solve the Gender… RVGrin on The end of Kiwibank? Nat on How do we solve the Gender…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- A new power company? No.
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- Pocketsmith: Advanced personal financial management
- I'm 100% Irish
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- @nzkoz @nzben @yakmoose @TelecomNZ that's a pissed off Spark customer. Not boding well for the new brand @jasoncparis. • 7 hours ago
- @harrison_ never missed in thousands of coffees. • 1 day ago
- London may have lousy coffee - but multi mode public transport, Boris bikes and taxis are superb. People win, commerce wins. • 1 day ago
- @jpdanner it's more about locations where I drink it. Plus the original one got over zapped by intense Welly sunshine. • 1 day ago
- @jpdanner this is #5 - as in this is the fifth one I've purchased. • 1 day ago
- Finally cracked and solved the problem of finding acceptable coffee in London. This is #5 I believe. http://t.co/yorA5soNDP • 1 day ago
- @R_Chirgwin But do those people even realise it’s happening? • 1 day ago
- .@kb Foyles has a brand new store as well. A huge difference. http://t.co/NOVL4kAO9p • 1 day ago
- @kb boom! • 1 day ago
- Just bought three books. Three physical books. That's London for you. • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.