Other Governance Roles
Richard on Air New Zealand challenges loy… CuriousSteve on Air New Zealand challenges loy… borisnz on Air New Zealand challenges loy… Lance Wiggs on Why we need Skypath Dan C on Why we need Skypath
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- "Sorry No" - Kiwibank fails business basics
- Much ado about strawberry jam: End Users please Air New Zealand
- Unsafe New Zealand work practices - Quay street, Auckland
- Air New Zealand challenges loyal customers to move elsewhere
- About Lance
- Contact Lance
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- @ludwigw auckland is insane - there is no reason happening here it seems • 2 hours ago
- Nice to see Willis Bond using @Timely for booking apartment appointments for Wynyard Quarter. • 7 hours ago
- US goes big: Crowd Funding limit of $50 million. Ours is $2 million. seedinvest.com/blog/regulatio… • 9 hours ago
- @ChrisKeall much better than meerkat - no login required. • 10 hours ago
- RT @WSJ: CrossFit is so popular that some gyms are creating their own programs mimicking it: on.wsj.com/1OAL5FU http://t.co/4s1TH4y0IL • 10 hours ago
- @styler One article hinted that the victims wanted the name released. Hard to tell what is really going on here with the suppression. • 10 hours ago
- Some of the reporting on the Prominent New Zealander is getting very obvious. Wonder when the dam will break. • 10 hours ago
- @vaughndavis magnitude of risk in light plane is vastly different from heavy planes. @KeriHenare • 15 hours ago
- @vaughndavis rare but the consequences are off the charts so high on the risk register. • 15 hours ago
- @IanTLS @vaughndavis yes that’s one answer. Another is for a way for the pilot to break the door down. It never stops. • 15 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.