Other Governance Roles
Brett on Thanks for no insurance Air NZ… truthseekernz on Thanks for no insurance Air NZ… Nic on Air New Zealand challenges loy… Richard on Air New Zealand challenges loy… CuriousSteve on Air New Zealand challenges loy…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Buyers and Sellers guide to Web Design and Development firms
- About Lance
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- An open letter to BNZ Credit Cards
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- BNZ doesn't get it. Time to change banks
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Thanks for no insurance Air NZ (really)
- Keep the long term in mind when doing turnarounds. mckinsey.com/insights/corpo… • 2 hours ago
- @jordantcarter you know it’s a holiday right? • 16 hours ago
- @whereishayden thanks. We can’t let them have a free ride - too much is at stake. • 20 hours ago
- @willstew Thanks. Except I’m a bit concerned about the not always agreeing with me part ;-) • 20 hours ago
- RT @KenSpagnolo: Lance had it all over Rodney on #climatechange. #nzpol nbr.co.nz/opinion/lance-… • 20 hours ago
- @maupuia max out the retina mac by going to $250. • 21 hours ago
- @maupuia retina iMac + new MacBook. • 21 hours ago
- @benkepes looks like you gave the keys to your account to spammers. • 1 day ago
- @SarahRoseNZ @billbennettnz @BruceHoult @MarkHubbard33 your links and rhetoric are not bounded by reality. And your motivation? • 1 day ago
- @SarahRoseNZ @billbennettnz @BruceHoult everything in that piece is verifiable by the links below. What’s not trustworthy about facts? • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.