Other Governance Roles
Hugh Rose on The comics of climate cha… sue mccabe on How do we solve the Gender… Tony on How do we solve the Gender… RVGrin on The end of Kiwibank? Nat on How do we solve the Gender…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- A new power company? No.
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- BNZ doesn't get it. Time to change banks
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- @pledgeme fantastic news - that was a long and difficult slog, do very well done. • 53 minutes ago
- @JoshForde @kiwibrew interesting idea. They do cost $$$ though. • 1 hour ago
- @Rosspnz and go for Leica if you can afford them - the difference is stark. @PolarBearFarm • 4 hours ago
- @PolarBearFarm long lens. Passport. Great binoculars. You can buy things there. • 4 hours ago
- RT @meganjwhelan: I knew New Zealand's workplace safety records were bad. I didn't know how bad: thewirel.es/1ocmwxV • 4 hours ago
- In Europe it’s abundantly clear- bikes are transport. And the city bikes in Dublin, London & Paris have transformed the tourist experience • 1 day ago
- I think that’s the issue we are struggling with in NZ - I see bikes as predominately used for transport, but others view as recreation. • 1 day ago
- Some good points in here about how electric bikes turn more cities into using bikes as transport versus recreation. citylab.com/commute/2014/0… • 1 day ago
- @rowsell I once got a free jar of peanut butter from Pics - and a free T-shirt from Vend. Tough decision, but that PB was great. @paulq • 1 day ago
- @rhysiedarby Amazing! I got this unique perspective of this lit metal structure the other day. http://t.co/BztjuIIrZD • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.