Other Governance Roles
jedsurf on We’ve heard this music… Lance Wiggs on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… tristanmarris on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… Chris Werry (@chrisw… on When will electric cars take… @CJ_NZ on When will electric cars take…
- Punakaiki Fund Update - Mike Bennetts is Chair
- The future of food exports from NZ
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- About Lance
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- BNZ doesn't get it. Time to change banks
- RT @IntelliPathNZ: Try the cloud for free over Xmas on Us, AWS or AZURE. intellipath.com/#!Unsure-wheth… • 34 minutes ago
- .@Timely aiming to grow from 4000 to 10000 customers by March 2017. A top team doing it as it should be done. odt.co.nz/news/dunedin/3… • 4 hours ago
- @slyall oh yes - thanks. • 5 hours ago
- That feeling when you hit publish and simultaneously notice a typo in the first _word_. lancewiggs.com/2015/11/25/the… • 5 hours ago
- @rabidgremlin none of them look nice/cute/someone I’d want to do business with. • 5 hours ago
- The future of food exports from NZ lancewiggs.com/2015/11/25/the… https://t.co/N9YT46aeHE • 5 hours ago
- @rabidgremlin no • 7 hours ago
- @ricmac it could well do but there is still plenty of risk - e.g. women see 3D differently, for some the tech can create nausea. • 10 hours ago
- @ricmac so investments are still relatively high risk - and potentially high return. • 10 hours ago
- @ricmac or perhaps 3dvr is 3dvtv? It's still to be determined whether it not vr will be able to be used every day. But it certainly could be • 10 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.