Other Governance Roles
Hugh Rose on The comics of climate cha… sue mccabe on How do we solve the Gender… Tony on How do we solve the Gender… RVGrin on The end of Kiwibank? Nat on How do we solve the Gender…
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- NZ Election winners now confirmed!!!
- Well done Trade Me, but the threat remains
- Child Drugging and Evil Psychiatrists
- @wrumsby three in there only. • 7 hours ago
- 1-4 especially well made: rt @publicaddress: Five further thoughts: pubadr.es/9481 • 10 hours ago
- Watching House of Cards in the last few days has added extra spice and conspiracy to the NZ election. • 10 hours ago
- @medickinson @nikkikaye @jacindaardern we have awesome MPs in Auckland Central • 12 hours ago
- RT @brainpicker: Chekhov on the 8 qualities of cultured people, in a letter of advice to his brother j.mp/XCLKQe http://t.co/NgL… • 16 hours ago
- Fair summary by @dpfdpf kiwiblog.co.nz/2014/09/2014_e… • 16 hours ago
- It’s about time we started punching at our weight: Zealandia/NZ is a continent says Hamish Campbell on @radionz. penguin.co.nz/products/97801… • 16 hours ago
- @rmi he's not evil - you just disagree with some of his policies and actions. • 17 hours ago
- RT @ShayneCurrieNZH: Lovely little story: Even the newly re-elected PM has to wait for a seat when the cafe is full..! @nzherald http://t.c… • 17 hours ago
- @Giapo @KirstiGrant he's putting the rent up by that much and you can't break the contract? I sense litigation in your future wife • 17 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: zero harm
The Atlantic’s photo survey of America at Work (or not) is doing the rounds. It’s a compelling set of pictures that showcases all that is right and wrong about the world and the US today, and I highly recommend having … Continue reading
I was recently in Western Australia for 2 weeks, spending 4 days in each of Kalgoorlie and Mt Keith, and the remainder of the time in Perth. I arrived on Saturday night. While everything else was closed, after hours you … Continue reading
I often take photos of worksites in New Zealand, and they tend to carry from poor to appalling. That doesn’t mean to say that there are not better sites out there – those are usually behind purpose built walls and … Continue reading
This is an unsafe act. The police officer appears to be standing in a part of a lane that is closing off while traffic is whizzing by at 80-100kmph. He is behind his bike, which will turn into a projectile … Continue reading
Mathew Sanders raises an interesting point is comments to the last post. It is very difficult to report poor driving in New Zealand. It seems it is also difficult to do so in Australia. In other countries there are a … Continue reading
Good news – the NZ Government wants to look at reducing the drink driving limit from 0.8 g/l to 0.5 g/l. It’s been 0.5g/l in Australia for years – folk over 40 will remember Peter Brock always had had 05 … Continue reading