Other Governance Roles
Nick Hodgson on Killer Whales in Auckland… Sanjeet Gona on Tracking the performance of th… Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money?
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Punakaiki Fund news: New Funding and Vibe Communications
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- Pocketsmith: Advanced personal financial management
- Investing on the dot - Syft
- The end of Kiwibank?
- @ClareCapital I gave up yesterday and rocked shorts and jandals to meetings. At least loosen that tie ;-) • 2 hours ago
- @KylieJaySays @gnat No - you still lose ;-) • 3 hours ago
- OH “This scone is disgusting” 10 sec later. “I only took it because it was green” @korulounges • 4 hours ago
- @publicaddress Yes! Being brave is the continued conquering of being scared. So how do we lessen our own fear/awe of @tashmahal’s awesome? • 16 hours ago
- RT @egesther: +1 @AnnaGConnell Remember Justine Sacco? As in #hasjustinelandedyet? Incredible post from the guy who set it all off http://t… • 1 day ago
- @dylanbland some open days, some closed days perhaps. • 1 day ago
- It's rush hour on Franklin Road http://t.co/cIBDmXjyvx • 1 day ago
- Now is a really good time to drive up Franklin Rd. (Which should be closed to traffic @AKLdesignchamp ) http://t.co/4ZyogB0Jmy • 1 day ago
- @farmgeek @southernlimitnz that's an awesome chart • 1 day ago
- RT @farmgeek: @southernlimitnz in adjusted dollars, oil price is still higher than most of the last 100 years... twitter.com/thebubblebubbl… • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: zero harm
The Atlantic’s photo survey of America at Work (or not) is doing the rounds. It’s a compelling set of pictures that showcases all that is right and wrong about the world and the US today, and I highly recommend having … Continue reading
I was recently in Western Australia for 2 weeks, spending 4 days in each of Kalgoorlie and Mt Keith, and the remainder of the time in Perth. I arrived on Saturday night. While everything else was closed, after hours you … Continue reading
I often take photos of worksites in New Zealand, and they tend to carry from poor to appalling. That doesn’t mean to say that there are not better sites out there – those are usually behind purpose built walls and … Continue reading
This is an unsafe act. The police officer appears to be standing in a part of a lane that is closing off while traffic is whizzing by at 80-100kmph. He is behind his bike, which will turn into a projectile … Continue reading
Mathew Sanders raises an interesting point is comments to the last post. It is very difficult to report poor driving in New Zealand. It seems it is also difficult to do so in Australia. In other countries there are a … Continue reading
Good news – the NZ Government wants to look at reducing the drink driving limit from 0.8 g/l to 0.5 g/l. It’s been 0.5g/l in Australia for years – folk over 40 will remember Peter Brock always had had 05 … Continue reading