Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… tristanmarris on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… Chris Werry (@chrisw… on When will electric cars take… @CJ_NZ on When will electric cars take… Juha Saarinen (@juha… on When will electric cars take…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Tracking your portfolio - Sharesight enters the market
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- Contact Lance
- RSS feeds now on Stuff
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- .@lightweight @kyhwana @slyall @ardrigh @nzcach @HugeAlf Pertinent video by Chris Boardman vimeo.com/135884468 • 11 hours ago
- @ardrigh their B roads are similar to our state highways - same issues. @IanTLS @slyall • 12 hours ago
- @ardrigh Yes - and it’s not safe to pass if it’s not safe to pass. Death is on the line. @IanTLS @slyall • 12 hours ago
- .@IanTLS do as they do in France - trucks slow right down until safe to pass. Their roads are much better too. @ardrigh @slyall • 12 hours ago
- If a minimum distance from a cyclist is “not practical” then it’s not safe to pass. So don’t. stuff.co.nz/motoring/news/… • 12 hours ago
- nice work thefuturefund.org.nz cc @200sq http://t.co/2qohgxUCh1 • 12 hours ago
- BNZ’s snazzy new web-app has the account numbers in white. Not happy pasting. • 14 hours ago
- @lady_nerd gosh that’s horrible. Who wants a paginated list? @ignitenz • 18 hours ago
- Poor rich people privilege their way out of what they should paying each day in parking charges on public land. nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/articl… • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: zero harm
The Atlantic’s photo survey of America at Work (or not) is doing the rounds. It’s a compelling set of pictures that showcases all that is right and wrong about the world and the US today, and I highly recommend having … Continue reading
I was recently in Western Australia for 2 weeks, spending 4 days in each of Kalgoorlie and Mt Keith, and the remainder of the time in Perth. I arrived on Saturday night. While everything else was closed, after hours you … Continue reading
I often take photos of worksites in New Zealand, and they tend to carry from poor to appalling. That doesn’t mean to say that there are not better sites out there – those are usually behind purpose built walls and … Continue reading
This is an unsafe act. The police officer appears to be standing in a part of a lane that is closing off while traffic is whizzing by at 80-100kmph. He is behind his bike, which will turn into a projectile … Continue reading
Mathew Sanders raises an interesting point is comments to the last post. It is very difficult to report poor driving in New Zealand. It seems it is also difficult to do so in Australia. In other countries there are a … Continue reading
Good news – the NZ Government wants to look at reducing the drink driving limit from 0.8 g/l to 0.5 g/l. It’s been 0.5g/l in Australia for years – folk over 40 will remember Peter Brock always had had 05 … Continue reading