Other Governance Roles
Protazy Mickiewicz on The end of Kiwibank? Valerie Lopez on If nobody owns your mortgage n… Keri Eagan on Do Oxfam, Amnesty and World Vi… Gary Hudson on If nobody owns your mortgage n… Cox Lujon on If nobody owns your mortgage n…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- Pocketsmith: Advanced personal financial management
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- A new power company? No.
- The product lifecycle - as explained by Apple
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- @Danjite it's about the % of the economy controlled and whether or not the wealth was derived from a govt protected industry. • 2 hours ago
- Some interesting tax incentives for early stage investment; RT @Seedrs: Never mind Isas - invest in startups ow.ly/vX6ww • 12 hours ago
- @toxaq wonder what they’d do if a non-white female showed up… • 1 day ago
- RT @PolarBearFarm: @roddrury @szechuan @lancewiggs many of the Nike+ and fuelband people were ex Apple engineers. Newton and before. Many b… • 1 day ago
- @toxaq @barnaclebarnes tracking players by camera is pretty advanced too. • 1 day ago
- Beginning to agree that Nike is making the right move getting out of commodity fit-tracking hardware. Software is the real potential upside • 1 day ago
- @glav @juhasaarinen @saasu @Xero Feature lists are the refuge of poorly designed products. SAP and Vista and Windows 8 also have features • 1 day ago
- @juhasaarinen @saasu @Xero I wonder why..... • 2 days ago
- @rmi That was well worth the effort. Superb. • 2 days ago
- @farmgeek I’m sure there are some good solutions - e.g. conforming installations that need lower hurdles etc. See Cell Towers for failed e.g • 2 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: zero harm
The Atlantic’s photo survey of America at Work (or not) is doing the rounds. It’s a compelling set of pictures that showcases all that is right and wrong about the world and the US today, and I highly recommend having … Continue reading
I was recently in Western Australia for 2 weeks, spending 4 days in each of Kalgoorlie and Mt Keith, and the remainder of the time in Perth. I arrived on Saturday night. While everything else was closed, after hours you … Continue reading
I often take photos of worksites in New Zealand, and they tend to carry from poor to appalling. That doesn’t mean to say that there are not better sites out there – those are usually behind purpose built walls and … Continue reading
This is an unsafe act. The police officer appears to be standing in a part of a lane that is closing off while traffic is whizzing by at 80-100kmph. He is behind his bike, which will turn into a projectile … Continue reading
Mathew Sanders raises an interesting point is comments to the last post. It is very difficult to report poor driving in New Zealand. It seems it is also difficult to do so in Australia. In other countries there are a … Continue reading
Good news - the NZ Government wants to look at reducing the drink driving limit from 0.8 g/l to 0.5 g/l. It’s been 0.5g/l in Australia for years – folk over 40 will remember Peter Brock always had had 05 … Continue reading