Other Governance Roles
Sanjeet Gona on Tracking the performance of th… Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? James on Don’t cough on me
- Set a high bar and never compromise
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Tracking the performance of the 1 hour Xero model
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- SellShed shedding money?
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Yelled at by guard at Countdown. Off to New World. http://t.co/vipgFaLYub • 18 minutes ago
- Set a high bar and never compromise wp.me/p2eky-2rW • 1 hour ago
- RT @JohnLegere: @lancewiggs @waltmossberg @DawnC331 be careful or I will resend it! • 1 hour ago
- RT @AndrewUStern: .@LaszloBock2718's summary of @google's inaugural re:Work event: youtube.com/watch?v=QTsHBB…. Looking forward to seeing the v… • 2 hours ago
- RT @LaszloBock2718: The cover and pre-order page for my new book "Work Rules!" is up ... very cool! barnesandnoble.com/w/work-rules-l… • 2 hours ago
- Really nice to see SST coverage of OneRoom. Great business. stuff.co.nz/business/small… • 2 hours ago
- Unit Titles Act: one for @honbillenglish & @stevenljoyce to add to the bucket list of required microeconomic tweaks. stuff.co.nz/business/10662… • 2 hours ago
- @waltmossberg You don’t show - or even link to - 16 of the 20 tweets. @JohnLegere @DawnC331 • 3 hours ago
- Good to see @sknightly and @JulieAnneGenter at Armageddon, along with about 200,000 others. Great event. • 1 day ago
- @rowsell ask @Auckland_NZ and @WaterfrontAKL But yes - plenty going on. We get s booklet thing. • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: zero harm
The Atlantic’s photo survey of America at Work (or not) is doing the rounds. It’s a compelling set of pictures that showcases all that is right and wrong about the world and the US today, and I highly recommend having … Continue reading
I was recently in Western Australia for 2 weeks, spending 4 days in each of Kalgoorlie and Mt Keith, and the remainder of the time in Perth. I arrived on Saturday night. While everything else was closed, after hours you … Continue reading
I often take photos of worksites in New Zealand, and they tend to carry from poor to appalling. That doesn’t mean to say that there are not better sites out there – those are usually behind purpose built walls and … Continue reading
This is an unsafe act. The police officer appears to be standing in a part of a lane that is closing off while traffic is whizzing by at 80-100kmph. He is behind his bike, which will turn into a projectile … Continue reading
Mathew Sanders raises an interesting point is comments to the last post. It is very difficult to report poor driving in New Zealand. It seems it is also difficult to do so in Australia. In other countries there are a … Continue reading
Good news – the NZ Government wants to look at reducing the drink driving limit from 0.8 g/l to 0.5 g/l. It’s been 0.5g/l in Australia for years – folk over 40 will remember Peter Brock always had had 05 … Continue reading