Other Governance Roles
Sanjeet Gona on Tracking the performance of th… Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? Peter Howell on SellShed shedding money? James on Don’t cough on me
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- About Lance
- Pocketsmith: Advanced personal financial management
- Why are you accepting fatal risks Heart of Auckland City?
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- RT @slyall: @lancewiggs Silly Lance, the banks aren't open either so you won't be able to get money out of your savings account to buy stam… • 53 minutes ago
- I just assumed @nzpost offices would all be open all day today and tomorrow. But no. Only 1 in Auckland City open until 2pm. #1975 • 1 hour ago
- RT @tanya: Looking at the stats from yesterday's HTML&CSS workshop. Yet again 100% of students want to learn more. So proud of @gatherworks… • 2 hours ago
- RT @VICE: TED Talks Aren't Making My Generation Smart – They're Making Us Stupid: bit.ly/1zEbNUs http://t.co/zhFEToPc2u • 2 hours ago
- RT @cycleactionak: Well-informed hearsay has it that SkyPath will be publicly notified by Council next week. Get your keyboards ready to sh… • 3 hours ago
- @R_Chirgwin well said. I've known similar stories and none of it is funny. • 16 hours ago
- Always a delight using @MailChimp. Shame they never sent the promised chimp or t-shirt. • 19 hours ago
- RT @ChrChristensen: Protecting #Walmart in #Ferguson. America 2014 in one picture. http://t.co/QvQkY3Cibw • 19 hours ago
- RT @KirstiGrant: Fun fact. Between the 3rd Nov - 3rd Dec we will have onboarded 31 people at @vendhq. Maybe 32. High fives P&C Team! #dream… • 20 hours ago
- @RuebenSkipper LOLz @Timely • 21 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: zero harm
The Atlantic’s photo survey of America at Work (or not) is doing the rounds. It’s a compelling set of pictures that showcases all that is right and wrong about the world and the US today, and I highly recommend having … Continue reading
I was recently in Western Australia for 2 weeks, spending 4 days in each of Kalgoorlie and Mt Keith, and the remainder of the time in Perth. I arrived on Saturday night. While everything else was closed, after hours you … Continue reading
I often take photos of worksites in New Zealand, and they tend to carry from poor to appalling. That doesn’t mean to say that there are not better sites out there – those are usually behind purpose built walls and … Continue reading
This is an unsafe act. The police officer appears to be standing in a part of a lane that is closing off while traffic is whizzing by at 80-100kmph. He is behind his bike, which will turn into a projectile … Continue reading
Mathew Sanders raises an interesting point is comments to the last post. It is very difficult to report poor driving in New Zealand. It seems it is also difficult to do so in Australia. In other countries there are a … Continue reading
Good news – the NZ Government wants to look at reducing the drink driving limit from 0.8 g/l to 0.5 g/l. It’s been 0.5g/l in Australia for years – folk over 40 will remember Peter Brock always had had 05 … Continue reading