Other Governance Roles
Nick on The future of food exports fro… uwuttisilp on Pictures of Christchurch Decem… Greg Everett on Pictures of Christchurch Decem… Lance Wiggs on The future of food exports fro… Lance Wiggs on The future of food exports fro…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- "Arrives late for flight, if known"
- Vertical and Horizontal
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- Borders' Fail
- Lock in a 36% price increase from Mercury Energy
- Selling your house the third way with 200 Square
- @DuncanShand @bwagy lol. • 9 hours ago
- @KirstiGrant better to take 6 and provide an excuse for shopping. • 11 hours ago
- @keith_ng ghostbusters of course • 11 hours ago
- @rmi I hope the two facts are unrelated • 18 hours ago
- @tauhenare Great result - just really happy it worked out so well for you. @200sq • 1 day ago
- RT @tauhenare: @lancewiggs Bro, was an awesome job by @200sq worked so hard to get us a sale, thanks to all involved. #SM sells #thanks Lan… • 1 day ago
- RT @200sq: How to do real estate (via twitter)… whaddya reckon @tauhenare @lancewiggs ?? https://t.co/pAdCIcH0zm • 1 day ago
- @milkshakebot eat it. • 1 day ago
- RT @Charlie44: #TPP makes it cheaper, easier, & faster for small biz to export #MadeInAmerica goods → 1.usa.gov/1LQTwhD https://t.co… • 1 day ago
- @vivster81 the most expensive one of course. @ksuyin • 2 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: zero harm
The Atlantic’s photo survey of America at Work (or not) is doing the rounds. It’s a compelling set of pictures that showcases all that is right and wrong about the world and the US today, and I highly recommend having … Continue reading
I was recently in Western Australia for 2 weeks, spending 4 days in each of Kalgoorlie and Mt Keith, and the remainder of the time in Perth. I arrived on Saturday night. While everything else was closed, after hours you … Continue reading
I often take photos of worksites in New Zealand, and they tend to carry from poor to appalling. That doesn’t mean to say that there are not better sites out there – those are usually behind purpose built walls and … Continue reading
This is an unsafe act. The police officer appears to be standing in a part of a lane that is closing off while traffic is whizzing by at 80-100kmph. He is behind his bike, which will turn into a projectile … Continue reading
Mathew Sanders raises an interesting point is comments to the last post. It is very difficult to report poor driving in New Zealand. It seems it is also difficult to do so in Australia. In other countries there are a … Continue reading
Good news – the NZ Government wants to look at reducing the drink driving limit from 0.8 g/l to 0.5 g/l. It’s been 0.5g/l in Australia for years – folk over 40 will remember Peter Brock always had had 05 … Continue reading