Other Governance Roles
Hugh Rose on The comics of climate cha… sue mccabe on How do we solve the Gender… Tony on How do we solve the Gender… RVGrin on The end of Kiwibank? Nat on How do we solve the Gender…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Buyers and Sellers guide to Web Design and Development firms
- The end of Kiwibank?
- Pocketsmith: Advanced personal financial management
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- About Lance
- MiniMonos is closing; MinoMonsters is hiring.
- @DrZhivan @pv_reynolds don't know what the stats are - but certainly a lot happier. • 20 hours ago
- The Ponsonby Road Plan definitely gets it. aucklandcouncil.govt.nz/EN/planspolici… Except I’m in Amsterdam - and it’s so, so, so much better here. • 23 hours ago
- The RFP Response that has taken over my life is now sent. Normal service is still interrupted though as I’m offshore. • 1 day ago
- Whoops no - it’s a ripoff of @Timely • 1 day ago
- Really nice to see @Timely pop up on Hacker News. • 1 day ago
- @ow I sold a Rolls Royce doing that once. The higher ticket the better, especially with popular items. • 1 day ago
- @ow $1 reserve will change that behaviour fast. And maximise price. • 1 day ago
- RT @Xero: On the blog: @roddrury spends an afternoon with the Prime Minister @johnkeypm ow.ly/zOC9N ^JD • 1 day ago
- @NonnyNZ Why do you watch that dreadful stuff? It will make your brain go soft. • 1 day ago
- @Kiwiseabreeze Not quite - but I’m currently moving at 300kph. And all of a sudden I have (flaky) internet! • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: zero harm
The Atlantic’s photo survey of America at Work (or not) is doing the rounds. It’s a compelling set of pictures that showcases all that is right and wrong about the world and the US today, and I highly recommend having … Continue reading
I was recently in Western Australia for 2 weeks, spending 4 days in each of Kalgoorlie and Mt Keith, and the remainder of the time in Perth. I arrived on Saturday night. While everything else was closed, after hours you … Continue reading
I often take photos of worksites in New Zealand, and they tend to carry from poor to appalling. That doesn’t mean to say that there are not better sites out there – those are usually behind purpose built walls and … Continue reading
This is an unsafe act. The police officer appears to be standing in a part of a lane that is closing off while traffic is whizzing by at 80-100kmph. He is behind his bike, which will turn into a projectile … Continue reading
Mathew Sanders raises an interesting point is comments to the last post. It is very difficult to report poor driving in New Zealand. It seems it is also difficult to do so in Australia. In other countries there are a … Continue reading
Good news – the NZ Government wants to look at reducing the drink driving limit from 0.8 g/l to 0.5 g/l. It’s been 0.5g/l in Australia for years – folk over 40 will remember Peter Brock always had had 05 … Continue reading