Other Governance Roles
Hugh Rose on The comics of climate cha… sue mccabe on How do we solve the Gender… Tony on How do we solve the Gender… RVGrin on The end of Kiwibank? Nat on How do we solve the Gender…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- The product lifecycle - as explained by Apple
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- Buyers and Sellers guide to Web Design and Development firms
- If you are reading this then you are 80% male But the gender algorithm seems to be stuffed: boingboing.net/2014/09/01/twi… http://t.co/tABfatzGIg • 2 hours ago
- That short suspension and the appearance of the note on their website immediately indicate some change has happened. #trpt • 2 hours ago
- I note that Lyttelton Port of Christchurch did suspend port operations util 0700 the next morning after the fatality. lpc.co.nz/TempFiles/Temp… • 2 hours ago
- “The frustrating aspect of this process is that most New Zealand boards insist that they should invite new members..” nzherald.co.nz/business-edito… • 3 hours ago
- @tanya shut your computer and look at a bunny? • 10 hours ago
- @toni_b hurrumph (Happy it's working but...) • 22 hours ago
- @toni_b brick walls feel like a tough way to get users. • 22 hours ago
- I've worked with a GM who met everyone coming on to site, shook their hands and talked safety. Inspiring. #ttrpt • 23 hours ago
- RT @WSJ: Lenovo's CEO camped out in lobby of headquarters to introduce himself to employees by name, not title. on.wsj.com/1tTJhwC • 23 hours ago
- @limberjobs but: http://t.co/7gY2l3FMi9 • 23 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: zero harm
The Atlantic’s photo survey of America at Work (or not) is doing the rounds. It’s a compelling set of pictures that showcases all that is right and wrong about the world and the US today, and I highly recommend having … Continue reading
I was recently in Western Australia for 2 weeks, spending 4 days in each of Kalgoorlie and Mt Keith, and the remainder of the time in Perth. I arrived on Saturday night. While everything else was closed, after hours you … Continue reading
I often take photos of worksites in New Zealand, and they tend to carry from poor to appalling. That doesn’t mean to say that there are not better sites out there – those are usually behind purpose built walls and … Continue reading
This is an unsafe act. The police officer appears to be standing in a part of a lane that is closing off while traffic is whizzing by at 80-100kmph. He is behind his bike, which will turn into a projectile … Continue reading
Mathew Sanders raises an interesting point is comments to the last post. It is very difficult to report poor driving in New Zealand. It seems it is also difficult to do so in Australia. In other countries there are a … Continue reading
Good news – the NZ Government wants to look at reducing the drink driving limit from 0.8 g/l to 0.5 g/l. It’s been 0.5g/l in Australia for years – folk over 40 will remember Peter Brock always had had 05 … Continue reading