Other Governance Roles
Nic on Air New Zealand challenges loy… Richard on Air New Zealand challenges loy… CuriousSteve on Air New Zealand challenges loy… borisnz on Air New Zealand challenges loy… Lance Wiggs on Why we need Skypath
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- "Sorry No" - Kiwibank fails business basics
- Air New Zealand challenges loyal customers to move elsewhere
- I'm 100% Irish
- "Arrives late for flight, if known"
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- NZ's regressive tax system
- @danielwithmusic Good question. • 4 hours ago
- @kiwibrew do you have a link to their structure? MYOBs is amusing given there are only 2 countries of operation. • 4 hours ago
- This is the _simplified_ MYOB structure. http://t.co/FMOIX8Hd29 • 4 hours ago
- @CJ_NZ Oh right. Yes - a very interesting pattern there. • 13 hours ago
- @natfergster oh no. @FlyAirNZ • 13 hours ago
- If you have not discovered @Xero’s New Reports yet I highly recommend you do. 36 month long P&Ls are fantastic. http://t.co/5kTIAzYVxT • 13 hours ago
- @CJ_NZ q2? • 13 hours ago
- @norightturnnz It’s a real problem for farmers to keep track of staff. @AgRecordNZ are helping to solve. • 13 hours ago
- MYOB offer seems to be at minimum 29x forward EBIT. Trade Me sold to Fairfax at 15x forward EBIT, and was in the middle of huge growth; • 13 hours ago
- @pohutukawa The results will be shared in what we do etc. @punakaikifund • 14 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: zero harm
The Atlantic’s photo survey of America at Work (or not) is doing the rounds. It’s a compelling set of pictures that showcases all that is right and wrong about the world and the US today, and I highly recommend having … Continue reading
I was recently in Western Australia for 2 weeks, spending 4 days in each of Kalgoorlie and Mt Keith, and the remainder of the time in Perth. I arrived on Saturday night. While everything else was closed, after hours you … Continue reading
I often take photos of worksites in New Zealand, and they tend to carry from poor to appalling. That doesn’t mean to say that there are not better sites out there – those are usually behind purpose built walls and … Continue reading
This is an unsafe act. The police officer appears to be standing in a part of a lane that is closing off while traffic is whizzing by at 80-100kmph. He is behind his bike, which will turn into a projectile … Continue reading
Mathew Sanders raises an interesting point is comments to the last post. It is very difficult to report poor driving in New Zealand. It seems it is also difficult to do so in Australia. In other countries there are a … Continue reading
Good news – the NZ Government wants to look at reducing the drink driving limit from 0.8 g/l to 0.5 g/l. It’s been 0.5g/l in Australia for years – folk over 40 will remember Peter Brock always had had 05 … Continue reading