Other Governance Roles
wirehunt on SellShed shedding money? Floyd on SellShed shedding money? Chunchuna1 on If nobody owns your mortgage n… steve leask on If nobody owns your mortgage n… Simon Lyall (@slyall… on A victory for great coffe…
- SellShed shedding money?
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- A victory for great coffee
- Are you innovative enough?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Let me pay my bill Contact Energy
- @nzkoz @BR3NDA @szechuan know a <-- that's what autocorrect did for "koz" for me. Noah it is. • 9 hours ago
- RT @200sq: Brendon from @realestateconz says "use professional pics" - won't argue that one will we @Open2viewNZ 200square.co.nz/articles-and-t… • 15 hours ago
- RT @200sq: A chat with Nigel Jeffries Head of @TradeMeProperty We talk hospital passes and how to get the most out of @TradeMe http://t.c… • 15 hours ago
- SellShed shedding money? wp.me/p2eky-2pf • 15 hours ago
- @Dermottr @TheNBR on my Macbook air - yes. • 16 hours ago
- I’ve highlighted all the articles I can see on @TheNBR’s new website. Useless. And boring. http://t.co/mhAJMjuo1S • 16 hours ago
- RT @Timely: We have users in 1,755 cities (and counting). share.intercom.io/d7d6 HT @intercom • 19 hours ago
- First time on new electric trains in Auckland. Carriage stinks of stale sweat, just like the old ones. Sad. • 19 hours ago
- Checking out the new @thenbr site. For me it feels like there is less to read and I am less engaged. I like to see a sentence or two. • 21 hours ago
- RT @WhatChartsSay: Voter turnout compared to the rise of new media forms CHART http://t.co/41Nix6daDb • 22 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: zero harm
The Atlantic’s photo survey of America at Work (or not) is doing the rounds. It’s a compelling set of pictures that showcases all that is right and wrong about the world and the US today, and I highly recommend having … Continue reading
I was recently in Western Australia for 2 weeks, spending 4 days in each of Kalgoorlie and Mt Keith, and the remainder of the time in Perth. I arrived on Saturday night. While everything else was closed, after hours you … Continue reading
I often take photos of worksites in New Zealand, and they tend to carry from poor to appalling. That doesn’t mean to say that there are not better sites out there – those are usually behind purpose built walls and … Continue reading
This is an unsafe act. The police officer appears to be standing in a part of a lane that is closing off while traffic is whizzing by at 80-100kmph. He is behind his bike, which will turn into a projectile … Continue reading
Mathew Sanders raises an interesting point is comments to the last post. It is very difficult to report poor driving in New Zealand. It seems it is also difficult to do so in Australia. In other countries there are a … Continue reading
Good news – the NZ Government wants to look at reducing the drink driving limit from 0.8 g/l to 0.5 g/l. It’s been 0.5g/l in Australia for years – folk over 40 will remember Peter Brock always had had 05 … Continue reading