Other Governance Roles
Angelique Jon Green on Finding great advice and advis… Paul Spence (@Genius… on Finding great advice and advis… robsuisted on When broken forecasting means… ITguy on The end of Kiwibank? ITguy on The end of Kiwibank? ITguy on The end of Kiwibank? Andrew on Telecom’s Broadband… Andrew on Telecom’s burden is mark… Lance Wiggs on The end of Kiwibank? Bigpipe Broadband (@… on Telecom’s Broadband…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- Finding great advice and advisors for founders
- MiniMonos is closing; MinoMonsters is hiring.
- Pocketsmith: Advanced personal financial management
- What Board Skills and Experience do you need?
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- @pippacoom @Brycepearce @AklTransport very good. We tied our bikes to a fence last year. • 7 hours ago
- RT @chinhon: 14 Nationalities on #MH370 China 153, M'sia 38, In'sia 12, OZ 7, Fra 3, USA 4, NZ 2, Ukr 2, Canada 2, Rus 1, #1/2 • 9 hours ago
- @billbennettnz @rowsell any concrete feedback you can give would be awesome. The guys are trying to make the product better every day. • 15 hours ago
- RT @szechuan: Diversity delivers competitive advantage. @BNZ's diversity case study is a great read: bnzcareers.co.nz/pdfs/BNZ-Diver… • 16 hours ago
- @kyhwana for those inside academic institutions paying the ransom. • 1 day ago
- This important study affecting the world should be studied and reacted to now. But it's behind a paywall. nature.com/nclimate/journ… • 1 day ago
- "I still ask myself: Is my life interesting enough to write about?" another @lordemusic quote from @WSJ #rpt • 1 day ago
- RT @WSJ: "I'm too weird as a performer to copy anyone else." An interview with Lorde: on.wsj.com/1qcaj11 (Getty) http://t.co/Z6CTcAX3YG • 1 day ago
- @GarethMP trawl nets aren’t the issue. Taking the squid reduces nearby feed for pregnant sealions and reduces population.. • 2 days ago
- @RusselNorman That’s an oligopoly not monopoly. The monopolies are the national and regional lines companies. • 2 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: zero harm
The Atlantic’s photo survey of America at Work (or not) is doing the rounds. It’s a compelling set of pictures that showcases all that is right and wrong about the world and the US today, and I highly recommend having … Continue reading
I was recently in Western Australia for 2 weeks, spending 4 days in each of Kalgoorlie and Mt Keith, and the remainder of the time in Perth. I arrived on Saturday night. While everything else was closed, after hours you … Continue reading
I often take photos of worksites in New Zealand, and they tend to carry from poor to appalling. That doesn’t mean to say that there are not better sites out there – those are usually behind purpose built walls and … Continue reading
This is an unsafe act. The police officer appears to be standing in a part of a lane that is closing off while traffic is whizzing by at 80-100kmph. He is behind his bike, which will turn into a projectile … Continue reading
Mathew Sanders raises an interesting point is comments to the last post. It is very difficult to report poor driving in New Zealand. It seems it is also difficult to do so in Australia. In other countries there are a … Continue reading
Good news - the NZ Government wants to look at reducing the drink driving limit from 0.8 g/l to 0.5 g/l. It’s been 0.5g/l in Australia for years – folk over 40 will remember Peter Brock always had had 05 … Continue reading