Other Governance Roles
Hugh Rose on The comics of climate cha… sue mccabe on How do we solve the Gender… Tony on How do we solve the Gender… RVGrin on The end of Kiwibank? Nat on How do we solve the Gender…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- BNZ doesn't get it. Time to change banks
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- About Lance
- A new power company? No.
- Direct Broking versus eTrade - Fees
- @BruceHoult compare to Xperia z2? At 3x the price.... • 17 hours ago
- RT @NZTEnews: 'Invest for Growth' is the theme for @MORGO_NZ 2014. Early bird rates are still available here: ow.ly/zqtyR • 21 hours ago
- RT @farmgeek: Morgan, Simmons & Guthrie pull no punches: "The time for dumb and dirty economic growth is past" garethsworld.com/blog/environme… On ya… • 1 day ago
- RT @kiwilark: What a read on taxes in Australia - and not paying them... Taxing change of titles at Google Australia bit.ly/UlVxIZ • 1 day ago
- RT @NZ_Global: NZ ranks number one globally for protecting investors - The World Bank #G20YEA #B20 #ABW ow.ly/3nn3Xy • 2 days ago
- RT @roddrury: Let me just say that again. 8 years ago 4 people in an apartment. Now we pay 350,000 Aussies. xero.com/blog/2014/07/a… http://t… • 3 days ago
- @JimmyC_NZ let's not ever forget that. But let's also not forget this was preventable on several levels, as every incident is. • 4 days ago
- @morganpyne well I have to admit to a drop from a pub earlier in the evening. This was at a family event later. • 4 days ago
- Dublin, getting my essential vitamins. http://t.co/osd8PlukEQ • 4 days ago
- @dmanconi All need to have a very hard look at what went wrong with their safety systems (and culture). • 4 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: zero harm
The Atlantic’s photo survey of America at Work (or not) is doing the rounds. It’s a compelling set of pictures that showcases all that is right and wrong about the world and the US today, and I highly recommend having … Continue reading
I was recently in Western Australia for 2 weeks, spending 4 days in each of Kalgoorlie and Mt Keith, and the remainder of the time in Perth. I arrived on Saturday night. While everything else was closed, after hours you … Continue reading
I often take photos of worksites in New Zealand, and they tend to carry from poor to appalling. That doesn’t mean to say that there are not better sites out there – those are usually behind purpose built walls and … Continue reading
This is an unsafe act. The police officer appears to be standing in a part of a lane that is closing off while traffic is whizzing by at 80-100kmph. He is behind his bike, which will turn into a projectile … Continue reading
Mathew Sanders raises an interesting point is comments to the last post. It is very difficult to report poor driving in New Zealand. It seems it is also difficult to do so in Australia. In other countries there are a … Continue reading
Good news - the NZ Government wants to look at reducing the drink driving limit from 0.8 g/l to 0.5 g/l. It’s been 0.5g/l in Australia for years – folk over 40 will remember Peter Brock always had had 05 … Continue reading