Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… tristanmarris on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… Chris Werry (@chrisw… on When will electric cars take… @CJ_NZ on When will electric cars take… Juha Saarinen (@juha… on When will electric cars take…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- The hot weather in Greece
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- A new power company? No.
- @GracefulLillian great article. • 3 hours ago
- RT @GracefulLillian: Here's something I wrote a few weeks ago: Put your paddle in the air gracefullillian.com/2015/06/03/put… • 3 hours ago
- RT @MatthewHootonNZ: Another day of @AucklandsPort putting a couple of billion dollars of land owned by ratepayers to good use. http://t.co… • 3 hours ago
- @ChrisKeall no jury would convict. Unless they’d been bought of course. Oh well. • 4 hours ago
- Punakaiki juggling: nbr.co.nz/article/punaka… [paid only] • 9 hours ago
- Missed out on Punakaiki Fund because we hit the limit? We’ve shifted things around so you can invest. snowballeffect.co.nz/punakaikifund • 12 hours ago
- @philrichards99 Thanks Phil. Onwards. @punakaikifund • 1 day ago
- RT @TheNBR: "But wait, there's more" says Auckland man @lancewiggs: nbr.co.nz/article/punaka… • 1 day ago
- @timClicks Finding companies is not the problem - we are swamped with awesomeness at the moment. • 1 day ago
- @ClareCapital Thanks Mark. <peers behind shoulder> @punakaikifund • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: zero harm
The Atlantic’s photo survey of America at Work (or not) is doing the rounds. It’s a compelling set of pictures that showcases all that is right and wrong about the world and the US today, and I highly recommend having … Continue reading
I was recently in Western Australia for 2 weeks, spending 4 days in each of Kalgoorlie and Mt Keith, and the remainder of the time in Perth. I arrived on Saturday night. While everything else was closed, after hours you … Continue reading
I often take photos of worksites in New Zealand, and they tend to carry from poor to appalling. That doesn’t mean to say that there are not better sites out there – those are usually behind purpose built walls and … Continue reading
This is an unsafe act. The police officer appears to be standing in a part of a lane that is closing off while traffic is whizzing by at 80-100kmph. He is behind his bike, which will turn into a projectile … Continue reading
Mathew Sanders raises an interesting point is comments to the last post. It is very difficult to report poor driving in New Zealand. It seems it is also difficult to do so in Australia. In other countries there are a … Continue reading
Good news – the NZ Government wants to look at reducing the drink driving limit from 0.8 g/l to 0.5 g/l. It’s been 0.5g/l in Australia for years – folk over 40 will remember Peter Brock always had had 05 … Continue reading