Other Governance Roles
Protazy Mickiewicz on The end of Kiwibank? Valerie Lopez on If nobody owns your mortgage n… Keri Eagan on Do Oxfam, Amnesty and World Vi… Gary Hudson on If nobody owns your mortgage n… Cox Lujon on If nobody owns your mortgage n…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- The end of Kiwibank?
- Contact Lance
- Fatally unsafe at speed
- The product lifecycle - as explained by Apple
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- To do this I need 1 million cats….. vimeo.com/91568588 @garethmorgannz • 13 hours ago
- Dr Gevil! http://t.co/S9lMYSQXBF • 13 hours ago
- @nigelmcnie @nzpost can’t reliably deliver to a box in a fixed location - so what hope is there for a moving one? • 17 hours ago
- To those working on the Health and Safety Reform Bill: Thanks. And please maintain strong director accountability. mbie.govt.nz/pdf-library/wh… • 17 hours ago
- We should be proud of @nzpost, best in the world at delivering yellow cards. Also great: "we cannot search for card to calls by address" • 17 hours ago
- I highly recommend the Design Thinking course in previous tweet. It’s for business leaders and a tremendous way and field to learn. • 1 day ago
- RT @NZTEnews: “Rapid, active & hands-on” Register for #BBD’s Experience Design Thinking workshop ow.ly/vS0I5 http://t.co/zcj0OH0… • 1 day ago
- Very happy that the appalling FACTA banking spying law is finally making @NzMorningReport. We kowtowed to US demands with no pushback. • 1 day ago
- Using Data to Find the Hottest Startup Cities in the World: blog.rjmetrics.com/2014/04/23/who… Meetup membership driven. Auckland #18 • 1 day ago
- Australia is blowing $12.4 billion on F-35 Fighters - which are dogs, & obsolete versus drones. NZ ftw news.yahoo.com/australia-buy-… • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: zero harm
The Atlantic’s photo survey of America at Work (or not) is doing the rounds. It’s a compelling set of pictures that showcases all that is right and wrong about the world and the US today, and I highly recommend having … Continue reading
I was recently in Western Australia for 2 weeks, spending 4 days in each of Kalgoorlie and Mt Keith, and the remainder of the time in Perth. I arrived on Saturday night. While everything else was closed, after hours you … Continue reading
I often take photos of worksites in New Zealand, and they tend to carry from poor to appalling. That doesn’t mean to say that there are not better sites out there – those are usually behind purpose built walls and … Continue reading
This is an unsafe act. The police officer appears to be standing in a part of a lane that is closing off while traffic is whizzing by at 80-100kmph. He is behind his bike, which will turn into a projectile … Continue reading
Mathew Sanders raises an interesting point is comments to the last post. It is very difficult to report poor driving in New Zealand. It seems it is also difficult to do so in Australia. In other countries there are a … Continue reading
Good news - the NZ Government wants to look at reducing the drink driving limit from 0.8 g/l to 0.5 g/l. It’s been 0.5g/l in Australia for years – folk over 40 will remember Peter Brock always had had 05 … Continue reading