Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on Why we need Skypath Phil Moore on Why we need Skypath Hayden on Join us for the Agribusiness I… Lance Wiggs on Join us for the Agribusiness I… Hayden on Join us for the Agribusiness I…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- About Lance
- Punakaiki Fund invests in Onceit
- Punakaiki Fund - The end for now
- After xtra: Which email should you use?
- RT @haydennz: @GeorgeWood2015 @Joholmesblog @DickQuax this has to be tweet of the week http://t.co/Rb4CXT3DsV • 4 hours ago
- RT @MKHSA: @Timely Thank you for your fantastic system. It has made such a difference to my life & business • 5 hours ago
- @haydennz @GeorgeWood2015 Blue Chip did these apartments. The investors are all underwater and the ground lease owner won big. Dumb deals. • 5 hours ago
- @haydennz @GeorgeWood2015 you are avoiding the facts by using rhetoric and ad hominem attacks. Do a spreadsheet. Talk to the banks. • 7 hours ago
- @haydennz @GeorgeWood2015 cheaper for elderly to take bus/train versus car, and eventually they can’t drive. So yes, that should be best. • 7 hours ago
- @haydennz @GeorgeWood2015 tell them to talk to their banks, who should be able to finance their rates until they are well over 100. • 7 hours ago
- .@haydennz @GeorgeWood2015 Elderly have: Houses now worth a fortune. Free transport. Free healthcare Super at CPI. NZ is miles ahead. • 7 hours ago
- @haydennz @GeorgeWood2015 the market value dictates what share of the rats you pay. The market values have increased way more than rates. • 7 hours ago
- @haydennz for context I pay $830 per week for that property. Rates are a trivial proportion of property value. Capital gains dwarf rates • 7 hours ago
- @haydennz well it’s about $2500 on a property with value of $860k in Auckland, so less than that. Interest on that would be $250 at 10%. • 7 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Tag Archives: zero harm
The Atlantic’s photo survey of America at Work (or not) is doing the rounds. It’s a compelling set of pictures that showcases all that is right and wrong about the world and the US today, and I highly recommend having … Continue reading
I was recently in Western Australia for 2 weeks, spending 4 days in each of Kalgoorlie and Mt Keith, and the remainder of the time in Perth. I arrived on Saturday night. While everything else was closed, after hours you … Continue reading
I often take photos of worksites in New Zealand, and they tend to carry from poor to appalling. That doesn’t mean to say that there are not better sites out there – those are usually behind purpose built walls and … Continue reading
This is an unsafe act. The police officer appears to be standing in a part of a lane that is closing off while traffic is whizzing by at 80-100kmph. He is behind his bike, which will turn into a projectile … Continue reading
Mathew Sanders raises an interesting point is comments to the last post. It is very difficult to report poor driving in New Zealand. It seems it is also difficult to do so in Australia. In other countries there are a … Continue reading
Good news – the NZ Government wants to look at reducing the drink driving limit from 0.8 g/l to 0.5 g/l. It’s been 0.5g/l in Australia for years – folk over 40 will remember Peter Brock always had had 05 … Continue reading