Other Governance Roles
Aaron Bhatnagar on What can we learn from Wynyard… Siena Denton (@fury1… on What can we learn from Wynyard… Kainic on Learning from Theranos Sheldon Nesdale on 20 Obvious things for Auckland… Leif Green on 20 Obvious things for Auckland…
- What can we learn from Wynyard's Voluntary Administration?
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Blame directors for failure, CEOs for success
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- "Sorry No" - Kiwibank fails business basics
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Posts I like
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Investing on the dot - Syft
- @Maungawhau @CityVisionNZ @richardhills777 superb to hear @pippacoom • 18 hours ago
- @Sereeena NT was it for me :-) • 22 hours ago
- @rowsell very tired yet invigorated I suspect. Well done. • 1 day ago
- "I’ve interviewed tens and tens of thousands of people and I’ve learned." @TheSpinoffTV interview of @WeirdlyHub thespinoff.co.nz/featured/26-10… • 1 day ago
- @traskjd a lot of interesting work happening on that screen too. • 1 day ago
- @_schmoove_ no lock evident.. • 1 day ago
- Horrible news- delightful, smart and professional - a superb journalist: RIP Christopher Adams. nzherald.co.nz/business/news/… • 1 day ago
- @farmgeek mail. Not so green to use mail is it? @NZGreens • 1 day ago
- Bike has (had) distinctive copper pedals ex Denmark Look out for them too. https://t.co/fCMfvoX534 • 1 day ago
- @farhansattar @Auckland_NZ no insurance • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Daily Archives: July 12, 2012
I’m at NetHui at the moment, and about to facilitate a session on business ecosystem in NZ. In the interests of speeding the introduction here are the starter notes and questions. Session description New Zealand’s start-up ecosystem continues to develop. … Continue reading