Other Governance Roles
Kainic on Learning from Theranos Sheldon Nesdale on 20 Obvious things for Auckland… Leif Green on 20 Obvious things for Auckland… Lance Wiggs on Do we live in a tax parad… Jon Pawley on Do we live in a tax parad…
- Punakaiki Fund 2016 AGM and September Roadshow
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- About Lance
- Punakaiki Fund: 2016 Annual Report
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- Let me pay my bill Contact Energy
- @damianchristie Perhaps beyond time to own your email addresses - and your email content. :-) • 2 hours ago
- @damianchristie Fastmail even better. Gmail does not conform well to IAMP specs. • 2 hours ago
- NZers are getting to experience the quality of the US airlines. It’s not pretty. stuff.co.nz/travel/travel-… • 1 day ago
- Punakaiki Fund 2016 AGM and September Roadshow lancewiggs.com/2016/09/25/pun… https://t.co/tG2f4tKZIe • 1 day ago
- @vaughndavis very difficult when you are in a cosy sleeping bag. • 1 day ago
- @punakaikifund was referring to me there. @Tim_McCready • 1 day ago
- Mon: Auckland/Taranaki Tue: Wellington Wed: Nelson Thu: Christchurch Fri: Dunedin @punakaikifund Roadshow this week. All invited. • 1 day ago
- RT @aurynn: Best possible Twitter acquirer: Apple. They don’t need to “monetise” it, so they can undo the damage Twitter, Inc has done. • 2 days ago
- @PeterJThomson @gavinbarron @barnaclebarnes I now always call, call them out on it and insist on redelivery. Apparently it's turning up soon • 3 days ago
- RT @SubTelForum: Vocus-Nextgen Networks AU$861m Acquisition Cleared by Regulator bit.ly/2d1Lbbk • 3 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Daily Archives: July 12, 2012
I’m at NetHui at the moment, and about to facilitate a session on business ecosystem in NZ. In the interests of speeding the introduction here are the starter notes and questions. Session description New Zealand’s start-up ecosystem continues to develop. … Continue reading