Other Governance Roles
Stuart on eScooters and eBikes – l… John Eadie on Yale versus NZ Super Asset… Noel Eichbaum on Yale versus NZ Super Asset… Dan on A Letter to Shane Ellison… aireyng on A Letter to Shane Ellison…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- AirNZ auctions themselves to the lowest bidder
- Earthwise Valley scam
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- Unsafe New Zealand work practices - Quay street, Auckland
- A Letter to Shane Ellison - CEO of Auckland Transport
- About Lance
- Males only?
- @lawgeeknz @barnaclebarnes @juhasaarinen @ChrisKeall Lime does this already offshore and I highly suspect Airbnb do… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 1 hour ago
- More Xiamen today https://t.co/tfN2enG52S • 16 hours ago
- Xiamen today https://t.co/KgIcAHzTiP • 16 hours ago
- RT @BillClinton: Jack Bogle was a brilliant and good man who proved that the measure of a successful life and career is more than wealth al… • 21 hours ago
- @nickliveshere Yes. And Apple Pay is often meant to work but lol no it’s just credit cards all over again. I’ve fo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 23 hours ago
- @SiouxsieW Perhaps read the research referred to by this to either make us all feel better or not. (Seriously - the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 1 day ago
- We managed to miss this. twitter.com/RealSexyCyborg… • 1 day ago
- @MiramarMike -10 is not voting at all. -another 10 for voting against. • 1 day ago
- More Xiamen (Oysters were delicious) https://t.co/UW7nY1hOCy • 1 day ago
- A paid play area, kids kitchen (eg for birthday parties), kids hairdresser and capitalistic merchandise here in a m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Search Results for: "better by design"
I’m really quite sad to be missing this year’s CEO Summit, but Punakaiki Fund has to take preference. The summits are aimed at CEOs of medium- and larger-sized NZ companies, and combine an audience from the design profession with the … Continue reading
The videos from the 2010 BBD CEO summit are up. The conference was superb and I do recommend viewing these edited videos. Rob Fyfe: Air NZ’s journey. Strong mesage and well delivered Ingrid Fetell – Human Factors – IDEO. How … Continue reading
Day 2 from the BBD CEO summit. Jeremy Moon restarts. Reminds that the purpose of design is to guide the user to a certain behaviour. Reintroduces Stefan’s model from yesterday Cause→ culture→ Customer experience:→Sum(Comms, Brand, Channels, People, Physical environments, Service, … Continue reading
Last note of the day Alan M Weber, Co-founder Fast company Change and leadership are the themes of our time. Profound need for organisational change to address fundamental shifts in global realities Sees the world is full of VUCA – … Continue reading
Next up at the BBD summit was a panel giving feedback from the CEO tour of the SF Bay area, lead by Stefan Preston. 25 people got to see all the awesome companies including Google, Facebook, Mozilla and IDEO. (Yes … Continue reading
These are very very rough notes from the Better By Design CEO summit, being held as I write these on Wednesday and Thursday 2nd and 3rd of November. Judith Thompson, who has lead the NZTE BBD team for five years … Continue reading
Better By Design is a NZ Government sponsored program that seeks to help high growth companies become design-led – and thus turn into great companies. The end goal of Better by Design is for New Zealand companies to generate more … Continue reading
We’ve just posted two new jobs for LWCM – one senior and one junior. The Investment Manager role will be delegated significant responsibility, and the right person will eventually lead a team of people. We have a lot to do … Continue reading
I’ve been reading Peter Thiel’s excellent and short book – Zero to One. It’s resonating with a lot of people at the moment, and justifiably so. It reminds me a lot of Peter Drucker’s Innovation and Entrepreneurship, published originally in … Continue reading
After much agonising I’ve decided to stand again for the InternetNZ council. It’s an important organisation, and we have seen excellent results over the last three years. While the demands on my time have sometimes been very high, the cause … Continue reading
Keith Yamashita is an inspiring chap. He wasn’t content with sharing how SYPartners engages with clients, but wanted to reach further. He asked us “What shared agenda should New Zealand set with the world that drives deep impact – and … Continue reading
I’m on the Better by Design CEO Study Tour, visiting a host of companies in the SF Bay area. I’ll try to post notes as I go. IDEO is held up by many of the exemplar of user centered design, … Continue reading
I partially wrote this during last Sunday’s Voyage NZ show. I didn’t really get to finish it, but what the heck. Congratulations to the Fabian Society, Scoop and PublicAddress for putting on the Voyage NZ. However it was mostly about … Continue reading
A few weeks ago I requested visits to Auckland Web design and development firms, receiving a healthy range of responses. I didn’t get to visit everyone, but thanks to everyone who replied, and to those who suffer my visit. I managed to … Continue reading