Other Governance Roles
fixingthings on 10 Reasons for Hope in a Trump… Darryn Keiller on Trump’s Plan and Potenti… Julia Charity on Trump’s Plan and Potenti… brycehod on Trump’s Plan and Potenti… Trump’s Plan a… on 10 Reasons for Hope in a Trump…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- BurgerFuel: value or not?
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- What can we learn from Wynyard's Voluntary Administration?
- About Lance
- NZGirl is not safe
- Tell us where the green sheep is!!! :-( twitter.com/phillipglasgow… • 3 hours ago
- Such swiftness https://t.co/lpaV8nW3DA • 21 hours ago
- RT @TheCivilianNZ: Starved tigers and bears to be introduced to New Zealand as bio-control measure against humans thecivilian.co.nz/starved-tigers… h… • 1 day ago
- As an investor in an exporting water company the @NZNationalParty plan to allow toxic rivers is ill-thought through at best. • 1 day ago
- Twitter still a cesspool of hatred for many but: twitter.com/simonemccallum… • 2 days ago
- @badtom Yes I can see how those would flex & the resulting shaking cause metal fatigue. Big issue for safety now and new designs. #exciting • 2 days ago
- @vivster81 it’s only been about 11 years…. • 2 days ago
- @vivster81 this is our use-case https://t.co/hremaRxbHF • 2 days ago
- @vivster81 I laughed until I saw that it works. Holy revelation. • 2 days ago
- The response should be to delete all your accounts, or at least your posts, before travelling. That might help kill Facebook and Twitter. • 3 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Category Archives: Punakaiki Fund
The Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) for Punakaiki Fund Limited is published, and the offer for new shares opens tomorrow, 9th November. Read the PDS to learn more. Here’s the structure of Punakaiki Fund. As you can see we have shareholdings of varying sizes … Continue reading
We held our Annual General Meeting for Punakaiki Fund on Thursday last week, with over 70 people attending and chaired by Mike Bennetts. The group saw presentations from founders or senior staff from Weirdly, Vibe Communications, Vend, Onceit, Timely, Mobi2Go, EverEdgeIP, Mindfull, … Continue reading
Crosspost from Punakaiki Fund. New Investment: Linewize Managing Internet access is hard – do you allow staff or your family to view the unfiltered internet, or block everything except for approved sites? It’s even harder at schools. On the one hand, … Continue reading