Other Governance Roles
Euan Mason on John – the real issue he… Jason Kemp (@dialogC… on Could Auckland attract or reta… John-Daniel Trask on Could Auckland attract or reta… MichaelRS on Stop complaining about rates i… LennyBoy on Stop complaining about rates i…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- NZ's regressive tax system
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- BNZ doesn't get it. Time to change banks
- BurgerFuel: value or not?
- Ride on Captain, Ride on
- Who is the biggest bookstore of them all?
- @timefrancesco Maybe he is depressed and needs some help. • 3 hours ago
- Chance for a green private members bill supported by National? stuff.co.nz/environment/98… twitter.com/samfromwgtn/st… • 3 hours ago
- RT @ricmac: Also this. I’m happy to help define ICT @clarecurranmp :) twitter.com/ricmac/status/… • 19 hours ago
- @anandmahindra Looking forward to electric cars from Mahindra. Chance to take world leadership. • 19 hours ago
- @TheNBR seems to have nailed the front page this week. #bees instagram.com/p/BafgG3VFAUq/ • 21 hours ago
- @nikkikaye you are next right? :-) • 1 day ago
- @jameswbremner @GreaterAKL intersections would open up for rail so would be quick. It’s been done in plenty of places. • 1 day ago
- @jameswbremner @GreaterAKL adding light rail reduces the busy. • 1 day ago
- RT @NoakesScott: Why have we been nominated for the NZ Innovation Awards? hubs.ly/H08PHkc0 #EduTech #VPNblock #StudentAgency #Innova… • 1 day ago
- @amiejcp consider outing the arsehole. • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Category Archives: Punakaiki Fund
The Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) for Punakaiki Fund Limited is published, and the offer for new shares opens tomorrow, 9th November. Read the PDS to learn more. Here’s the structure of Punakaiki Fund. As you can see we have shareholdings of varying sizes … Continue reading
We held our Annual General Meeting for Punakaiki Fund on Thursday last week, with over 70 people attending and chaired by Mike Bennetts. The group saw presentations from founders or senior staff from Weirdly, Vibe Communications, Vend, Onceit, Timely, Mobi2Go, EverEdgeIP, Mindfull, … Continue reading
Crosspost from Punakaiki Fund. New Investment: Linewize Managing Internet access is hard – do you allow staff or your family to view the unfiltered internet, or block everything except for approved sites? It’s even harder at schools. On the one hand, … Continue reading