Other Governance Roles
aireyng on A Letter to Shane Ellison… Greg Wood on A Letter to Shane Ellison… Russell on A Letter to Shane Ellison… Max Johns on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Max on Rename the NZ Super Rugby…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- NZ's regressive tax system
- About Lance
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- A Letter to Shane Ellison - CEO of Auckland Transport
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Yahoo! Personals NZ?
- Direct Broking versus eTrade - Fees
- @benkepes @Microsoft @MicrosoftARC Get her a Mac? I mean - you do love each other right? • 1 day ago
- @BR3NDA Find X people interested in learning investing, assign reading and then hold periodic webinars. What do you think? • 1 day ago
- @ceridwyn_writes @BR3NDA @clockwork_fish They identified well the gulf between the pathways out there and people’s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 1 day ago
- @jordantcarter @kimbakerwilson If a whale turns up outside here tomorrow you’ll have some serious bragging rights. • 1 day ago
- @BR3NDA Random walk down wall st is a good start. • 1 day ago
- @BR3NDA Investing • 1 day ago
- Sony NZ 1: Online store won’t accept my payment. I’ve tried multiple devices etc. 2: Failure to actually do busin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 1 day ago
- @juhasaarinen @TradeMe Why wouldn’t it be? • 1 day ago
- I’m not going to watch. But giving airtime to nutters is what got America and the UK into the pickles they are in. twitter.com/NewshubNZ/stat… • 1 day ago
- @emarref @richchetwynd @BNZ Oh - and private apps are way better than business ones, in general. • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Category Archives: Punakaiki Fund
Cross Posted from PunakaikiFund.co.nz We have released our September 2017 interim accounts, which are the half-year financial snapshot. These show that the assets of Punakaiki Fund were $31.56 million at the end of the quarter, of which $29.25 million was … Continue reading
I am very happy to report that the December Offer for Punakaiki Fund raised a total of $3,438,750, from 187 investors. Those investors included 45 new investors, so there are now 670 investors holding shares in Punakaiki Fund. We are … Continue reading
Cross posted from Punakaiki Fund. Punakaiki Fund is undergoing an offer to all New Zealand investors at the moment (closes on Thursday 21st). Read about it on the PunakaikiFund.co.nz website, where you can also find the Product Disclosure Statement. We … Continue reading
Punakaiki Fund’s regulated offer to New Zealand investors for December 2017 is now open, and will close on Thursday 21st December. The next retail offer will not be until after 1 August 2018. Read the Product Disclosure Statement New investors are able … Continue reading
Cross post from Punakaiki Fund We are delighted to announce the sale of Linewize to Family Zone Limited (FZO.AX). Family Zone have released a comprehensive announcement to the ASX. Why the combination works There was almost immediate agreement, at the … Continue reading
The Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) for Punakaiki Fund Limited is published, and the offer for new shares opens tomorrow, 9th November. Read the PDS to learn more. Here’s the structure of Punakaiki Fund. As you can see we have shareholdings of varying sizes … Continue reading
We held our Annual General Meeting for Punakaiki Fund on Thursday last week, with over 70 people attending and chaired by Mike Bennetts. The group saw presentations from founders or senior staff from Weirdly, Vibe Communications, Vend, Onceit, Timely, Mobi2Go, EverEdgeIP, Mindfull, … Continue reading