Other Governance Roles
Stuart on eScooters and eBikes – l… John Eadie on Yale versus NZ Super Asset… Noel Eichbaum on Yale versus NZ Super Asset… Dan on A Letter to Shane Ellison… aireyng on A Letter to Shane Ellison…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- A Letter to Shane Ellison - CEO of Auckland Transport
- About Lance
- Earthwise Valley scam
- msn.nzherald.co.nz launches
- Unsafe New Zealand work practices - Quay street, Auckland
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- RT @BillClinton: Jack Bogle was a brilliant and good man who proved that the measure of a successful life and career is more than wealth al… • 1 hour ago
- @nickliveshere Yes. And Apple Pay is often meant to work but lol no it’s just credit cards all over again. I’ve fo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 3 hours ago
- @SiouxsieW Perhaps read the research referred to by this to either make us all feel better or not. (Seriously - the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 21 hours ago
- We managed to miss this. twitter.com/RealSexyCyborg… • 22 hours ago
- @MiramarMike -10 is not voting at all. -another 10 for voting against. • 22 hours ago
- More Xiamen (Oysters were delicious) https://t.co/UW7nY1hOCy • 1 day ago
- A paid play area, kids kitchen (eg for birthday parties), kids hairdresser and capitalistic merchandise here in a m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 1 day ago
- Number of electric scooters seen so far in China: 1 (in a Xiaomi store) Number of e-motos, electric cars, vans and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 1 day ago
- @NZhunt3r We are off to Taipei after this. Staying well south of the real winter. • 1 day ago
- @lcpriest It definitely has. But that sort of question is a classic for question time. • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Category Archives: Punakaiki Fund
Punakaiki Fund has a public offer that closes on Wednesday, 14 November at 5pm. Read the PDS and invest online at punakaikifund.co.nz/investnow After some gestation it’s great to be able to share the news about our latest investment in Melon Health. We are leading … Continue reading
Cross Posted from PunakaikiFund.co.nz We have released our September 2017 interim accounts, which are the half-year financial snapshot. These show that the assets of Punakaiki Fund were $31.56 million at the end of the quarter, of which $29.25 million was … Continue reading
I am very happy to report that the December Offer for Punakaiki Fund raised a total of $3,438,750, from 187 investors. Those investors included 45 new investors, so there are now 670 investors holding shares in Punakaiki Fund. We are … Continue reading
Cross posted from Punakaiki Fund. Punakaiki Fund is undergoing an offer to all New Zealand investors at the moment (closes on Thursday 21st). Read about it on the PunakaikiFund.co.nz website, where you can also find the Product Disclosure Statement. We … Continue reading
Punakaiki Fund’s regulated offer to New Zealand investors for December 2017 is now open, and will close on Thursday 21st December. The next retail offer will not be until after 1 August 2018. Read the Product Disclosure Statement New investors are able … Continue reading
Cross post from Punakaiki Fund We are delighted to announce the sale of Linewize to Family Zone Limited (FZO.AX). Family Zone have released a comprehensive announcement to the ASX. Why the combination works There was almost immediate agreement, at the … Continue reading
The Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) for Punakaiki Fund Limited is published, and the offer for new shares opens tomorrow, 9th November. Read the PDS to learn more. Here’s the structure of Punakaiki Fund. As you can see we have shareholdings of varying sizes … Continue reading