Other Governance Roles
Max Johns on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Max on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Ben Kepes on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Malcolm Dick on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Lance Wiggs on Punakaiki Fund December Offer…
- A typically deadly commute - let's fix it
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- About Lance
- Xero - to invest or not
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- BurgerFuel: value or not?
- Do you have your business licenses?
- It’s still going - and at 244 comments we must be getting close to the @thenbr record.. nbr.co.nz/comment/794255… • 2 hours ago
- @BR3NDA High quality problem - cry me a river. • 4 hours ago
- @BR3NDA What about men with lower shampoo needs? • 4 hours ago
- @adzebill So let’s tell everyone about it - and how to navigate :-) e.g. go to Wikipedia’s Sci-Hub page to get a link that works. • 6 hours ago
- @adzebill If you are inside the tent then you need to lobby against paid journals. Meanwhile the rest of us can ju… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… • 6 hours ago
- Or just use SciHub. There in 2m. sci-hub.cn/reload/10.1080… twitter.com/adzebill/statu… https://t.co/AZ2m3gSc1z • 7 hours ago
- @Cycliq What bank are you using? Or was it your own system? It is very strange to kill orders like that. • 7 hours ago
- I really think we need to reconsider this new 25 unit complex in Epsom. Let’s go for a 250 unit complex instead -… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… • 9 hours ago
- I trust that @otago University will be reimbursing Critic and paying for another print run. twitter.com/otago/status/9… • 12 hours ago
- Hey @AklTransport twitter.com/saggis/status/… • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Category Archives: Punakaiki Fund
Cross Posted from PunakaikiFund.co.nz We have released our September 2017 interim accounts, which are the half-year financial snapshot. These show that the assets of Punakaiki Fund were $31.56 million at the end of the quarter, of which $29.25 million was … Continue reading
I am very happy to report that the December Offer for Punakaiki Fund raised a total of $3,438,750, from 187 investors. Those investors included 45 new investors, so there are now 670 investors holding shares in Punakaiki Fund. We are … Continue reading
Cross posted from Punakaiki Fund. Punakaiki Fund is undergoing an offer to all New Zealand investors at the moment (closes on Thursday 21st). Read about it on the PunakaikiFund.co.nz website, where you can also find the Product Disclosure Statement. We … Continue reading
Punakaiki Fund’s regulated offer to New Zealand investors for December 2017 is now open, and will close on Thursday 21st December. The next retail offer will not be until after 1 August 2018. Read the Product Disclosure Statement New investors are able … Continue reading
Cross post from Punakaiki Fund We are delighted to announce the sale of Linewize to Family Zone Limited (FZO.AX). Family Zone have released a comprehensive announcement to the ASX. Why the combination works There was almost immediate agreement, at the … Continue reading
The Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) for Punakaiki Fund Limited is published, and the offer for new shares opens tomorrow, 9th November. Read the PDS to learn more. Here’s the structure of Punakaiki Fund. As you can see we have shareholdings of varying sizes … Continue reading
We held our Annual General Meeting for Punakaiki Fund on Thursday last week, with over 70 people attending and chaired by Mike Bennetts. The group saw presentations from founders or senior staff from Weirdly, Vibe Communications, Vend, Onceit, Timely, Mobi2Go, EverEdgeIP, Mindfull, … Continue reading