Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on NZ is a great place to li… Lance Wiggs on NZ is a great place to li… davidvclarke on NZ is a great place to li… Paul Hellyer (@tinsh… on NZ is a great place to li… Julian Andrews on NZ is a great place to li…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- "Sorry No" - Kiwibank fails business basics
- RSS feeds now on Stuff
- Kiwibank's Heaps - personal banking as it should be
- BNZ doesn't get it. Time to change banks
- Getting the details right - ACC's ActiveSmart doesn't
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Potential spaces in other markets: twitter.com/AirsideInsider… • 1 hour ago
- So easy this one. @NZNationalParty can win this election by winning on meaningful climate change policy. twitter.com/farmgeek/statu… • 19 hours ago
- ‘Multiple senior staff warned Matthews about the fraud from 2013 and he did nothing until 2016.’ There is always mo… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… • 19 hours ago
- Yes @garethmorgannz is right here. You’d have to be smoking dope to support criminalisation of it. youtube.com/watch?v=auKEom… • 22 hours ago
- The people who stagecrafted the Trump visit to Saudi are sending us all a message again. twitter.com/AthertonKD/sta… • 1 day ago
- Whenever someone starts promoting Israel’s high tech sector as an exemplar - ask about the price paid. twitter.com/dskilling/stat… • 1 day ago
- These days there are safe, warm apartments for rent. Tiny but better than this. twitter.com/lancewiggs/sta… • 1 day ago
- Eerily familiar versus student days in Palmerston North in the 80s. Rent same or lower, inflation adjusted. twitter.com/superleeni/sta… • 1 day ago
- RT @DavidSlack: Today's @SundayStarTimes column. When the mind becomes the enemy of the body. stuff.co.nz/national/healt… https://t.co/gkV3Jsh… • 2 days ago
- @TroyHammo @ryanbakernz Better to hear from you, actually doing stuff, than the current douchebag commentators. i.stuff.co.nz/business/innov… • 4 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Category Archives: Punakaiki Fund
The Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) for Punakaiki Fund Limited is published, and the offer for new shares opens tomorrow, 9th November. Read the PDS to learn more. Here’s the structure of Punakaiki Fund. As you can see we have shareholdings of varying sizes … Continue reading
We held our Annual General Meeting for Punakaiki Fund on Thursday last week, with over 70 people attending and chaired by Mike Bennetts. The group saw presentations from founders or senior staff from Weirdly, Vibe Communications, Vend, Onceit, Timely, Mobi2Go, EverEdgeIP, Mindfull, … Continue reading
Crosspost from Punakaiki Fund. New Investment: Linewize Managing Internet access is hard – do you allow staff or your family to view the unfiltered internet, or block everything except for approved sites? It’s even harder at schools. On the one hand, … Continue reading