Other Governance Roles
Max Johns on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Max on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Ben Kepes on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Malcolm Dick on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Lance Wiggs on Punakaiki Fund December Offer…
- A typically deadly commute - let's fix it
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- About Lance
- Xero - to invest or not
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- BurgerFuel: value or not?
- Do you have your business licenses?
- It’s still going - and at 244 comments we must be getting close to the @thenbr record.. nbr.co.nz/comment/794255… • 2 hours ago
- @BR3NDA High quality problem - cry me a river. • 4 hours ago
- @BR3NDA What about men with lower shampoo needs? • 4 hours ago
- @adzebill So let’s tell everyone about it - and how to navigate :-) e.g. go to Wikipedia’s Sci-Hub page to get a link that works. • 6 hours ago
- @adzebill If you are inside the tent then you need to lobby against paid journals. Meanwhile the rest of us can ju… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… • 6 hours ago
- Or just use SciHub. There in 2m. sci-hub.cn/reload/10.1080… twitter.com/adzebill/statu… https://t.co/AZ2m3gSc1z • 7 hours ago
- @Cycliq What bank are you using? Or was it your own system? It is very strange to kill orders like that. • 7 hours ago
- I really think we need to reconsider this new 25 unit complex in Epsom. Let’s go for a 250 unit complex instead -… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… • 9 hours ago
- I trust that @otago University will be reimbursing Critic and paying for another print run. twitter.com/otago/status/9… • 12 hours ago
- Hey @AklTransport twitter.com/saggis/status/… • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Author Archives: Lance Wiggs
I have, somewhat randomly, made it a ongoing task to reply to climate change denial comments and articles on NBR.co.nz. Thankfully over the years we’ve seen the quality of the writing in NBR and the comments themselves improve, but there … Continue reading
We’ve just posted two new jobs for LWCM – one senior and one junior. The Investment Manager role will be delegated significant responsibility, and the right person will eventually lead a team of people. We have a lot to do … Continue reading
The current Super Rugby NZ team names are appalling: Crusaders: A name celebrating religion based genocide from centuries ago (Thanks to @sportsfreakconz for that definition) Chiefs: White people’s interpretation of a Māori culture across the region. Perhaps next time we could … Continue reading
Cross Posted from PunakaikiFund.co.nz We have released our September 2017 interim accounts, which are the half-year financial snapshot. These show that the assets of Punakaiki Fund were $31.56 million at the end of the quarter, of which $29.25 million was … Continue reading
I am very happy to report that the December Offer for Punakaiki Fund raised a total of $3,438,750, from 187 investors. Those investors included 45 new investors, so there are now 670 investors holding shares in Punakaiki Fund. We are … Continue reading
Cross posted from Punakaiki Fund. Punakaiki Fund is undergoing an offer to all New Zealand investors at the moment (closes on Thursday 21st). Read about it on the PunakaikiFund.co.nz website, where you can also find the Product Disclosure Statement. We … Continue reading
Punakaiki Fund’s regulated offer to New Zealand investors for December 2017 is now open, and will close on Thursday 21st December. The next retail offer will not be until after 1 August 2018. Read the Product Disclosure Statement New investors are able … Continue reading