Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on NZ is a great place to li… Lance Wiggs on NZ is a great place to li… davidvclarke on NZ is a great place to li… Paul Hellyer (@tinsh… on NZ is a great place to li… Julian Andrews on NZ is a great place to li…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- The end of Kiwibank?
- About Lance
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- BNZ doesn't get it. Time to change banks
- Contact Lance
- Enrolling in Budget's Fastbreak is Easy!
- @teri_abel As if the US didn’t have enough to be paralyzed about … • 40 minutes ago
- Happens almost every 24 hours. twitter.com/lancewiggs/sta… • 8 hours ago
- Eclipse was amazing here in New Zealand. First it was dark, then it was light. https://t.co/sYAvnRukiy • 8 hours ago
- RT @HillaryWarnedUs: You knew he was this stupid. https://t.co/pYSpGtGtRz • 8 hours ago
- @williamthorpe @MiramarMike And not all the policies are there. E.g. Other parties should say “will keep most of t… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… • 18 hours ago
- @MiramarMike I’m a genuine undecided voter down to the wire. I’m really happy with the election process so far wrt… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… • 18 hours ago
- I suspect this will change a lot as more policies emerge - e.g. transport. twitter.com/lancewiggs/sta… • 21 hours ago
- Blue Green voter here: Give it a go: policy.thespinoff.co.nz/my-policies https://t.co/fMPm1Qxma6 • 21 hours ago
- RT @smcnz: ICYMI: @TheSpinoffTV ran a week-long climate change series feat @NZ_PCE @moturesearch @realpaulyoung @lancewiggs https://t.co/Kf… • 21 hours ago
- RT @KirstiGrant: @paulbrislen @lancewiggs @Jenene @onceit Onceit is the only deal site I've remained an active member of since it launched.… • 23 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Author Archives: Lance Wiggs
We released the Punakaiki Fund 2017 Annual Report last week. The assets have grown from $1.5 million in April 2014 to $28.4 million at the end of March 2017, with the iNAV/Share rising from $10 to $20.10 in the same period. … Continue reading
This chart from the Household Incomes Report is worth deeper inspection. Each row adds up to 100%, so, for example, 12% of people 0-17 are in the top quintile (top 20%) of households by income. I want to call … Continue reading
New Zealand is proving to be a popular place to live, as witnessed by the increase in net arrivals. More people are arriving and fewer people are leaving. We have our issues, but it’s nice to reflect now and then … Continue reading
A press release from Punakaiki Fund. Punakaiki Fund Limited is raising capital through a Product Disclosure Statement (PDS). Investors may apply at Punakaikifund.co.nz/InvestNow or via Snowball Effect. PRESS RELEASE 19 December 2016 Punakaiki Fund Exceeds Expectations from 2015 Crowdfunding Offer and makes Three New Investments. … Continue reading
Punakaiki Fund Limited is raising capital through a Product Disclosure Statement (PDS). You can apply for shares Online with Punakaiki Fund, via Snowball Effect or by filling out and sending in the application form on the PDS. We have kept relatively quiet at Punakaiki Fund while everyone … Continue reading
As this post mentions Punakaiki Fund Limited it could be construed as an advertisement for our public offer for New Zealand residents. So here is the link to the Product Disclosure Statement and you can invest online at Snowball Effect or directly with us. The main … Continue reading