Other Governance Roles
Max Johns on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Max on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Ben Kepes on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Malcolm Dick on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Lance Wiggs on Punakaiki Fund December Offer…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- RSS feeds now on Stuff
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- "Sorry No" - Kiwibank fails business basics
- Anti Free trade: BNZ and USA
- @2TAPU We should ban texting. • 4 hours ago
- A series of texts caused him to…. murder his wife. twitter.com/2TAPU/status/9… • 8 hours ago
- @richms Player 1: throw duck Player 2: duck • 18 hours ago
- @richms You bought a duck. • 18 hours ago
- @richms A: full of drugs, and the boys willl be around to pick it up shortly B: it’s a well known scam where seller… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… • 18 hours ago
- @ernestsemerda @roddrury @Xero It’s not a cloud/SaaS company. • 19 hours ago
- @Subwaynzz @skysportnz @bernardchickey Fanpass is lagged (sort of variably) versus sky. Is there a mechanism to sol… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… • 2 days ago
- @Subwaynzz @skysportnz Cc @bernardchickey not available on Fanpass • 2 days ago
- Having to watch the cricket with the volume right down as misogynist Mark Richardson is commentating. Move him on please @skysportnz • 2 days ago
- @centralityai @nicolariordan Yes - the funds (ICOS etc) you have helped companies raised • 2 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Author Archives: Lance Wiggs
The current Super Rugby NZ team names are appalling: Crusaders: A name celebrating religion based genocide from centuries ago (Thanks to @sportsfreakconz for that definition) Chiefs: White people’s interpretation of a Māori culture across the region. Perhaps next time we could … Continue reading
Cross Posted from PunakaikiFund.co.nz We have released our September 2017 interim accounts, which are the half-year financial snapshot. These show that the assets of Punakaiki Fund were $31.56 million at the end of the quarter, of which $29.25 million was … Continue reading
I am very happy to report that the December Offer for Punakaiki Fund raised a total of $3,438,750, from 187 investors. Those investors included 45 new investors, so there are now 670 investors holding shares in Punakaiki Fund. We are … Continue reading
Cross posted from Punakaiki Fund. Punakaiki Fund is undergoing an offer to all New Zealand investors at the moment (closes on Thursday 21st). Read about it on the PunakaikiFund.co.nz website, where you can also find the Product Disclosure Statement. We … Continue reading
Punakaiki Fund’s regulated offer to New Zealand investors for December 2017 is now open, and will close on Thursday 21st December. The next retail offer will not be until after 1 August 2018. Read the Product Disclosure Statement New investors are able … Continue reading
Cross post from Punakaiki Fund We are delighted to announce the sale of Linewize to Family Zone Limited (FZO.AX). Family Zone have released a comprehensive announcement to the ASX. Why the combination works There was almost immediate agreement, at the … Continue reading
John Hart has written a series of tweets about why a Blue Green coalition wold not work. It's going to be a long two weeks on Twitter if we don't put this National-Green fantasy government idea to bed. So a short thread… … Continue reading