Other Governance Roles
Stuart on eScooters and eBikes – l… John Eadie on Yale versus NZ Super Asset… Noel Eichbaum on Yale versus NZ Super Asset… Dan on A Letter to Shane Ellison… aireyng on A Letter to Shane Ellison…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- A Letter to Shane Ellison - CEO of Auckland Transport
- About Lance
- Earthwise Valley scam
- msn.nzherald.co.nz launches
- Unsafe New Zealand work practices - Quay street, Auckland
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- RT @BillClinton: Jack Bogle was a brilliant and good man who proved that the measure of a successful life and career is more than wealth al… • 2 hours ago
- @nickliveshere Yes. And Apple Pay is often meant to work but lol no it’s just credit cards all over again. I’ve fo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 4 hours ago
- @SiouxsieW Perhaps read the research referred to by this to either make us all feel better or not. (Seriously - the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 22 hours ago
- We managed to miss this. twitter.com/RealSexyCyborg… • 23 hours ago
- @MiramarMike -10 is not voting at all. -another 10 for voting against. • 23 hours ago
- More Xiamen (Oysters were delicious) https://t.co/UW7nY1hOCy • 1 day ago
- A paid play area, kids kitchen (eg for birthday parties), kids hairdresser and capitalistic merchandise here in a m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 1 day ago
- Number of electric scooters seen so far in China: 1 (in a Xiaomi store) Number of e-motos, electric cars, vans and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… • 1 day ago
- @NZhunt3r We are off to Taipei after this. Staying well south of the real winter. • 1 day ago
- @lcpriest It definitely has. But that sort of question is a classic for question time. • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Author Archives: Lance Wiggs
We generally hold one retail offer per year for people to invest in Punakaiki Fund Limited. As is normal this year’s offer has a Product Disclosure Statement (PDS), and investors can apply online using our simple system. CLOSING TOMORROW AT 5PM … Continue reading
Punakaiki Fund has a public offer that closes on Wednesday, 14 November at 5pm. Read the PDS and invest online at punakaikifund.co.nz/investnow After some gestation it’s great to be able to share the news about our latest investment in Melon Health. We are leading … Continue reading
Melon Health is a CDC approved provider of digital Diabetes Prevention Programs across the USA. Here is a video promoting that service. You can help Punakaiki Fund Limited invest in Melon Health by subscribing to the latest retail offer. … Continue reading
I’ve been outed as someone who isn’t entirely positive about the new Lime electric scooters in Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch. There are a few reasons for the, but first let’s agree on one thing – the electric scooters (and electric … Continue reading
Disclaimer: Punakaiki Fund Limited has lodged a Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) for a Public Offer. Please read the PDS if you are considering an investment. Yale Investment Office have just announced their latest results (good, especially with the lower risk they carry) and their … Continue reading
Dear Shane You’ve begun your role as the Chief Executive Officer of Auckland Transport at a moment of crisis, with hundreds of Auckland families coping with the death of their loved ones on the city’s roads every year. You have … Continue reading