Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on NZ is a great place to li… Lance Wiggs on NZ is a great place to li… davidvclarke on NZ is a great place to li… Paul Hellyer (@tinsh… on NZ is a great place to li… Julian Andrews on NZ is a great place to li…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- RSS feeds now on Stuff
- About Lance
- Trade Me has added at least $3 billion to the NZ economy
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Posts I like
- Whisky and More delivers
- Did Oracle USA cheat to win? Should our businesses do so as well?
- RT @dpfdpf: I think it is significant that the two big political stories of the week were broken by niche publishers @NewsroomNZ and @POLIT… • 19 hours ago
- RT @VicsOnLocation: @everedgeip Congrats from @WhosOnLocation Pauls' on being named among the world’s elite intellectual property strategis… • 1 day ago
- Kudos to Newsroom for their journalism here and in other other stories. A lovely start tomth business. twitter.com/NewsroomNZ/sta… • 2 days ago
- RT @ksuyin: Told this lady it’s not on to park like this blocking the bike lane, she told me to fuck off. https://t.co/rUTtM1Bfj7 • 2 days ago
- Well @NZNationalParty and @stevenljoyce - you set the stanadard for measuring progress with the BGA, you can get th… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… • 3 days ago
- @MiramarMike @mikebros One would hope the All Blacks are learning and adapting. Plus they play test matches not super rugby. • 3 days ago
- @BruceHoult @iamkey And it’s now June. • 3 days ago
- @MiramarMike @mikebros Ref was probably great - but very different set of interpretations versus Super rugby. Chief… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… • 3 days ago
- @kaupapa @publicaddress BYOR is an essential part of the Lions’ strategy. • 3 days ago
- @rnzbrentedwards Why the quotes? • 4 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Author Archives: Lance Wiggs
New Zealand is proving to be a popular place to live, as witnessed by the increase in net arrivals. More people are arriving and fewer people are leaving. We have our issues, but it’s nice to reflect now and then … Continue reading
A press release from Punakaiki Fund. Punakaiki Fund Limited is raising capital through a Product Disclosure Statement (PDS). Investors may apply at Punakaikifund.co.nz/InvestNow or via Snowball Effect. PRESS RELEASE 19 December 2016 Punakaiki Fund Exceeds Expectations from 2015 Crowdfunding Offer and makes Three New Investments. … Continue reading
Punakaiki Fund Limited is raising capital through a Product Disclosure Statement (PDS). You can apply for shares Online with Punakaiki Fund, via Snowball Effect or by filling out and sending in the application form on the PDS. We have kept relatively quiet at Punakaiki Fund while everyone … Continue reading
As this post mentions Punakaiki Fund Limited it could be construed as an advertisement for our public offer for New Zealand residents. So here is the link to the Product Disclosure Statement and you can invest online at Snowball Effect or directly with us. The main … Continue reading
It’s hard to see much hope for the world now, but let’s look for some brightness in the despair of the prospect of a Trump presidency. 10: The entertainment will not stop – especially when Trump gets his Twitter account back. 9: … Continue reading
The Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) for Punakaiki Fund Limited is published, and the offer for new shares opens tomorrow, 9th November. Read the PDS to learn more. Here’s the structure of Punakaiki Fund. As you can see we have shareholdings of varying sizes … Continue reading