If the 1-day live site is real then it is completely unacceptable. It may be fine to show John from Waikato, or Tim from Auckland, but I suspect there is not more than one Kanwalpreet in Upper Hutt. That person has purchased something and had that information broadcast to the world, which, and I write without even looking at it, is clearly in breach of the privacy act.
Other Governance Roles
Hugh Rose on The comics of climate cha… sue mccabe on How do we solve the Gender… Tony on How do we solve the Gender… RVGrin on The end of Kiwibank? Nat on How do we solve the Gender…
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- BNZ doesn't get it. Time to change banks
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- Sell your house privately in New Zealand - the book.
- @Firelyamber only if you are there - which at least I am not. Not until tomorrow. • 3 hours ago
- @Firelyamber For Wellington substitute the “shines” for “hurricane” • 3 hours ago
- RT @rowansimpson: Google Hangouts is great, but the 10mins spent EVERY TIME getting everybody connected really squishes the potential for p… • 8 hours ago
- RT @MsBevanChuang: There are reasons why people didn't vote - and calling them stupid isn't a good move. twitter.com/JohnKeyMustGo/… http://t… • 8 hours ago
- “Excel has found an error in your formula, and made a guess which is never ever ever correct. Please needlessly click twice” • 9 hours ago
- @MarkVivianNZ well said Mark. I agree - bridging from existing investors only but never really required. • 14 hours ago
- RT @MarkVivianNZ: Bad Notes on Venture Capital feedproxy.google.com/~r/BothSidesOf… • 14 hours ago
- @wrumsby three in there only. • 1 day ago
- 1-4 especially well made: rt @publicaddress: Five further thoughts: pubadr.es/9481 • 1 day ago
- Watching House of Cards in the last few days has added extra spice and conspiracy to the NZ election. • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.