If the 1-day live site is real then it is completely unacceptable. It may be fine to show John from Waikato, or Tim from Auckland, but I suspect there is not more than one Kanwalpreet in Upper Hutt. That person has purchased something and had that information broadcast to the world, which, and I write without even looking at it, is clearly in breach of the privacy act.
Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… tristanmarris on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… Chris Werry (@chrisw… on When will electric cars take… @CJ_NZ on When will electric cars take… Juha Saarinen (@juha… on When will electric cars take…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- RSS feeds now on Stuff
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- The end of Kiwibank?
- About Lance
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- @teri_abel Do I even have to read that? #obvious • 38 minutes ago
- Don’t forget to invest in NZ while you are here world class kiwis. And come back - we have plenty of growth opportunities. #WorldClassNZ • 40 minutes ago
- @KiwiSauerkraut I can pop back there tomorrow if that helps… • 3 hours ago
- One more day for @punakaikifund - but private investors only now sorry. punakaikifund.co.nz We’ve raised over $4.6m in June. • 3 hours ago
- @haydennz Where do you park when there are no carparks? on the street? In your lane? You don’t. @aw_nz @AklTransport • 4 hours ago
- Yippee - well done @tweetbot. Small image previews are back. http://t.co/9KYjHWdqrd • 5 hours ago
- What the hell auckland taxi coop @AklTransport http://t.co/dFIuhp6u0h • 8 hours ago
- @rmi I’ll take that bet. • 9 hours ago
- @modsta @stevenljoyce @OpenPolytech delightful to see that emerge - a smart group there at OP. • 10 hours ago
- @NatDudley come over for coffee! Massimo. Bring it. • 10 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.