If the 1-day live site is real then it is completely unacceptable. It may be fine to show John from Waikato, or Tim from Auckland, but I suspect there is not more than one Kanwalpreet in Upper Hutt. That person has purchased something and had that information broadcast to the world, which, and I write without even looking at it, is clearly in breach of the privacy act.
Other Governance Roles
Brett on The future of food exports fro… jedsurf on We’ve heard this music… Lance Wiggs on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… tristanmarris on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… Chris Werry (@chrisw… on When will electric cars take…
- The future of food exports from NZ
- About Lance
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Punakaiki Fund Update - Mike Bennetts is Chair
- Posts I like
- NZInstitute BB report: Telepresence growth benefits are limited
- Flounders Meetings - for founders only
- @gnat I find your perspective fascinating ;-) • 1 hour ago
- @AaronPinkham dents. In a brand new iPad out of a secure box. • 1 day ago
- @rmi pretty nuts. Inside a box wrapped in plastic inside a box. • 1 day ago
- Brand new iPad out of the box. And useless support. This is how you quickly destroy years of building brand value. https://t.co/D4WJRFrRxY • 1 day ago
- @various I didn’t have any luck convincing you to change NZMusic.com from white on black either :-). Long time ago that. • 1 day ago
- @various yes. But I didn't watch it - as with branding agencies also don't like me as I skip to the end. Again I admire what you have done. • 1 day ago
- @various we needed several designers and a dictator, not a competition and a crowd. RP crew (both versions) stood up and kudos for that. • 1 day ago
- @various and while I can live with it, none of the others are acceptable and the entire process has delivered poor choices. • 1 day ago
- @various I find it very difficult to criticise RP because of who is involved, great people all. But while it grew on me it later faded. • 1 day ago
- @KirstiGrant @TradeMe it's just a fad.. • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.