If the 1-day live site is real then it is completely unacceptable. It may be fine to show John from Waikato, or Tim from Auckland, but I suspect there is not more than one Kanwalpreet in Upper Hutt. That person has purchased something and had that information broadcast to the world, which, and I write without even looking at it, is clearly in breach of the privacy act.
Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… tristanmarris on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… Chris Werry (@chrisw… on When will electric cars take… @CJ_NZ on When will electric cars take… Juha Saarinen (@juha… on When will electric cars take…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- Introducing Define Instruments
- Bad Stuff, bad Cadbury
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- When will electric cars take over?
- Earlier today. Hi viz on the mountain passes. #brassmonkey2015 http://t.co/roZaytpcr1 • 1 day ago
- @where_is_anna bloody fantastic. • 1 day ago
- Top of Hakataramea #brassmonkey2015 @modsta http://t.co/Z9ec5GDu7E • 1 day ago
- On the Haka #brassmonkey2015 @modsta http://t.co/T3A7xHgCCF • 1 day ago
- Camping tough at the #brassmonkey2015 http://t.co/g8Wa8Ah5v3 • 1 day ago
- RT @modsta: Good morning Possum Cottage Fairlie, McKenzie Country @lancewiggs #brassmonkey2015 http://t.co/OKUt5IrC9T • 1 day ago
- At the pub entrance. #brassmonkey http://t.co/NyUqKeKqtE • 2 days ago
- Student life flashback on the #brassmonkey http://t.co/TUzPoi9XkL • 2 days ago
- Just out of Farlie lies our home tonight. #brassmonkey http://t.co/PYLNi70XvN • 2 days ago
- RT @modsta: Magic ride @lancewiggs #brassmonkey2015 http://t.co/utg5OHEKL1 • 2 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.