If the 1-day live site is real then it is completely unacceptable. It may be fine to show John from Waikato, or Tim from Auckland, but I suspect there is not more than one Kanwalpreet in Upper Hutt. That person has purchased something and had that information broadcast to the world, which, and I write without even looking at it, is clearly in breach of the privacy act.
Other Governance Roles
Bill Bennett on Why we need Skypath Lance Wiggs on Why we need Skypath Phil Moore on Why we need Skypath Dan C on Why we need Skypath Lance Wiggs on Why we need Skypath
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- Air NZ automatic insurance ripoff
- Shame Shame Shame MahiFX
- Place function before fashion - Mons Royale
- US Portfolio - 2014
- Just purchased a Kindle ebook for $3 after seeing @TomEastem’s retweet of the author’s tweet announcing the release. So much disruption. • 1 hour ago
- @CJ_NZ Me too, me too. • 1 hour ago
- @iceandy The normal method is to pay for that ;-) @AirNZFairy • 2 hours ago
- @kyhwana Keybase, which yo are already on. @gnat • 2 hours ago
- @poundito It’s frustrating I know. But we plan to extend our offer to all at some stage. • 2 hours ago
- Reading and amending(?) the third sale & purchase agreement for the weekend. A busy time for Punakaiki Fund. • 3 hours ago
- @vaughndavis @josiecampbell sheep. Goatsheep. • 7 hours ago
- Very well done @Lko424 - amazing to see all that hard work pay off so early. • 7 hours ago
- RT @SocialCode_io: Where do doctors in the US make the most money? not in Harvard town. econ.st/1DbYM6y via @TheEconomist • 1 day ago
- @barnaclebarnes It’s a bit small. Something like this perhaps? logovisual.com/whole-wall-bes… • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.