If the 1-day live site is real then it is completely unacceptable. It may be fine to show John from Waikato, or Tim from Auckland, but I suspect there is not more than one Kanwalpreet in Upper Hutt. That person has purchased something and had that information broadcast to the world, which, and I write without even looking at it, is clearly in breach of the privacy act.
Other Governance Roles
Protazy Mickiewicz on The end of Kiwibank? Valerie Lopez on If nobody owns your mortgage n… Keri Eagan on Do Oxfam, Amnesty and World Vi… Gary Hudson on If nobody owns your mortgage n… Cox Lujon on If nobody owns your mortgage n…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- NZGirl is not safe
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- The end of Kiwibank?
- Buyers and Sellers guide to Web Design and Development firms
- Pocketsmith: Advanced personal financial management
- @rowansimpson you’ve actually watched those shows? • 16 hours ago
- @rkwrkb well if 600 car parks disappeared then the price on the rest should have risen. @wellyjulz @badtom • 18 hours ago
- @rkwrkb aha - so we need to have real prices for parking ($29 here in Auckland) and cheaper trains. @wellyjulz @badtom • 18 hours ago
- @rkwrkb That timetable is wildly unacceptable. Does park and ride make sense? @wellyjulz @badtom • 18 hours ago
- @szechuan Worth the wait! • 19 hours ago
- @rkwrkb It’s more the trend towards public transport - and that all decent global cities have lousy parking. @wellyjulz @badtom • 19 hours ago
- @rkwrkb No parking = more able to drink etc. I suspect nothing has happened to retail/hospo @wellyjulz @badtom • 19 hours ago
- @Megapope @NatDudley @iHavill APALCAS OR ALLCAPAS? • 21 hours ago
- RT @wellyjulz: Question: has anyone studied whether loss of 600ish CBD car parks last year in earthquakes affected retail sales or traffic … • 1 day ago
- “Australians bet more money on the Melbourne Cup each year than they put in venture capital funds” brw.com.au/p/entrepreneur… • 2 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.