If the 1-day live site is real then it is completely unacceptable. It may be fine to show John from Waikato, or Tim from Auckland, but I suspect there is not more than one Kanwalpreet in Upper Hutt. That person has purchased something and had that information broadcast to the world, which, and I write without even looking at it, is clearly in breach of the privacy act.
Other Governance Roles
jedsurf on We’ve heard this music… Lance Wiggs on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… tristanmarris on Punakaiki Fund and Snowball… Chris Werry (@chrisw… on When will electric cars take… @CJ_NZ on When will electric cars take…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Contact Lance
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- How to win customers back - the 4 difficult steps
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- Why not out every arse who sends inappropriate messages? Let’s stop this by placing shame in the right place. instagram.com/perv_magnet/ • 8 hours ago
- RT @Snowden: Beginning today, if you are Australian, everything you do online is being tracked, stored, and retained for 2 years. https://t… • 10 hours ago
- @farmgeek yes - so we know Fonterra products are safe. • 16 hours ago
- @_jamiewilson sounds about normal for most investor comms ;-) • 23 hours ago
- RT @MelodicsHQ: Hello twitter! We thought the best way to introduce you to Melodics would be with an awesome trailer! https://t.co/qcpFAhUD… • 1 day ago
- The @EFF says nothing about personal secrets, but read Trade Secrets & expect criminal smack-downs, even for journos eff.org/deeplinks/2015… • 1 day ago
- Have you ever ripped DVDs? Under TPPA you could lose your computer and media centre for doing this. eff.org/deeplinks/2015… • 1 day ago
- @KirstiGrant you missed the 2 whiteboards in my office… • 1 day ago
- @NonnyNZ ummm check for wings - does your crow-like “cat” fly? • 3 days ago
- @NonnyNZ you should probably get that cat looked at then. • 3 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.