If the 1-day live site is real then it is completely unacceptable. It may be fine to show John from Waikato, or Tim from Auckland, but I suspect there is not more than one Kanwalpreet in Upper Hutt. That person has purchased something and had that information broadcast to the world, which, and I write without even looking at it, is clearly in breach of the privacy act.
Other Governance Roles
Hugh Rose on The comics of climate cha… sue mccabe on How do we solve the Gender… Tony on How do we solve the Gender… RVGrin on The end of Kiwibank? Nat on How do we solve the Gender…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Time to change: Another Fatality at Lyttelton, Port of Christchurch
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- About Lance
- When will the next fatality happen at Lyttelton, Port of Christchurch?
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- @Dermottr There are clear symptoms of a poorly operating Health and Safety environment. And that starts at the top. • 1 hour ago
- @RichardHulse Indeed. Would love to see @NzMorningReport grilling the Chairman and CEO. • 3 hours ago
- @RichardHulse thanks. • 3 hours ago
- @pohutukawa Awful. I just wrote about it - another totally preventable tragedy. • 3 hours ago
- Time to change: Another Fatality at Lyttelton, Port of Christchurch wp.me/p2eky-24I • 3 hours ago
- @_jjw_ generally best to email. Lance@lancewiggs.com. Offline until mod Sept. • 13 hours ago
- @bradmac_nz @rowansimpson find more customers, put the prices up...... and offer investors a deal they can't refuse. • 15 hours ago
- @rowansimpson absolutely yes there are usually things to fix. Eg. Better by Capital now sits before 'finding funds' for NZTE clients. • 15 hours ago
- @rowansimpson we have different lenses on the range of companies out there. Plenty wanting a few million that are interesting. • 15 hours ago
- The Italians really are design leaders in POS technology. 2nd time today: @vendhq take note. http://t.co/M6R9018tdg • 16 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.