Other Governance Roles
Euan Mason on John – the real issue he… Jason Kemp (@dialogC… on Could Auckland attract or reta… John-Daniel Trask on Could Auckland attract or reta… MichaelRS on Stop complaining about rates i… LennyBoy on Stop complaining about rates i…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- NZ's regressive tax system
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- BNZ doesn't get it. Time to change banks
- BurgerFuel: value or not?
- Ride on Captain, Ride on
- Who is the biggest bookstore of them all?
- @timefrancesco Maybe he is depressed and needs some help. • 3 hours ago
- Chance for a green private members bill supported by National? stuff.co.nz/environment/98… twitter.com/samfromwgtn/st… • 3 hours ago
- RT @ricmac: Also this. I’m happy to help define ICT @clarecurranmp :) twitter.com/ricmac/status/… • 19 hours ago
- @anandmahindra Looking forward to electric cars from Mahindra. Chance to take world leadership. • 19 hours ago
- @TheNBR seems to have nailed the front page this week. #bees instagram.com/p/BafgG3VFAUq/ • 21 hours ago
- @nikkikaye you are next right? :-) • 1 day ago
- @jameswbremner @GreaterAKL intersections would open up for rail so would be quick. It’s been done in plenty of places. • 1 day ago
- @jameswbremner @GreaterAKL adding light rail reduces the busy. • 1 day ago
- RT @NoakesScott: Why have we been nominated for the NZ Innovation Awards? hubs.ly/H08PHkc0 #EduTech #VPNblock #StudentAgency #Innova… • 1 day ago
- @amiejcp consider outing the arsehole. • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Category Archives: NZ Business
John Hart has written a series of tweets about why a Blue Green coalition wold not work. It's going to be a long two weeks on Twitter if we don't put this National-Green fantasy government idea to bed. So a short thread… … Continue reading
I had idly thought that Amazon’s RFP for a second headquarters location could be answered by Auckland. Sadly, albeit unsurprisingly, the request is for a North American location. Perhaps we should still try – after all the size of the prize … Continue reading
The Taxpayers Union is a lobby group who, seemingly, would like to get rid of all tax. Insider Dave Farrar covered their latest attack on tax, which is on rates in Auckland. It’s ridiculous. We actually have a great deal here and … Continue reading
We released the Punakaiki Fund 2017 Annual Report last week. The assets have grown from $1.5 million in April 2014 to $28.4 million at the end of March 2017, with the iNAV/Share rising from $10 to $20.10 in the same period. … Continue reading
This chart from the Household Incomes Report is worth deeper inspection. Each row adds up to 100%, so, for example, 12% of people 0-17 are in the top quintile (top 20%) of households by income. I want to call … Continue reading
New Zealand is proving to be a popular place to live, as witnessed by the increase in net arrivals. More people are arriving and fewer people are leaving. We have our issues, but it’s nice to reflect now and then … Continue reading
A press release from Punakaiki Fund. Punakaiki Fund Limited is raising capital through a Product Disclosure Statement (PDS). Investors may apply at Punakaikifund.co.nz/InvestNow or via Snowball Effect. PRESS RELEASE 19 December 2016 Punakaiki Fund Exceeds Expectations from 2015 Crowdfunding Offer and makes Three New Investments. … Continue reading