Other Governance Roles
Max Johns on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Max on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Ben Kepes on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Malcolm Dick on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Lance Wiggs on Punakaiki Fund December Offer…
- A typically deadly commute - let's fix it
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- About Lance
- Xero - to invest or not
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- BurgerFuel: value or not?
- Do you have your business licenses?
- It’s still going - and at 244 comments we must be getting close to the @thenbr record.. nbr.co.nz/comment/794255… • 2 hours ago
- @BR3NDA High quality problem - cry me a river. • 4 hours ago
- @BR3NDA What about men with lower shampoo needs? • 4 hours ago
- @adzebill So let’s tell everyone about it - and how to navigate :-) e.g. go to Wikipedia’s Sci-Hub page to get a link that works. • 6 hours ago
- @adzebill If you are inside the tent then you need to lobby against paid journals. Meanwhile the rest of us can ju… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… • 6 hours ago
- Or just use SciHub. There in 2m. sci-hub.cn/reload/10.1080… twitter.com/adzebill/statu… https://t.co/AZ2m3gSc1z • 7 hours ago
- @Cycliq What bank are you using? Or was it your own system? It is very strange to kill orders like that. • 7 hours ago
- I really think we need to reconsider this new 25 unit complex in Epsom. Let’s go for a 250 unit complex instead -… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… • 9 hours ago
- I trust that @otago University will be reimbursing Critic and paying for another print run. twitter.com/otago/status/9… • 12 hours ago
- Hey @AklTransport twitter.com/saggis/status/… • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Category Archives: NZ Business
I have, somewhat randomly, made it a ongoing task to reply to climate change denial comments and articles on NBR.co.nz. Thankfully over the years we’ve seen the quality of the writing in NBR and the comments themselves improve, but there … Continue reading
We’ve just posted two new jobs for LWCM – one senior and one junior. The Investment Manager role will be delegated significant responsibility, and the right person will eventually lead a team of people. We have a lot to do … Continue reading
The current Super Rugby NZ team names are appalling: Crusaders: A name celebrating religion based genocide from centuries ago (Thanks to @sportsfreakconz for that definition) Chiefs: White people’s interpretation of a Māori culture across the region. Perhaps next time we could … Continue reading
John Hart has written a series of tweets about why a Blue Green coalition wold not work. It's going to be a long two weeks on Twitter if we don't put this National-Green fantasy government idea to bed. So a short thread… … Continue reading
I had idly thought that Amazon’s RFP for a second headquarters location could be answered by Auckland. Sadly, albeit unsurprisingly, the request is for a North American location. Perhaps we should still try – after all the size of the prize … Continue reading
The Taxpayers Union is a lobby group who, seemingly, would like to get rid of all tax. Insider Dave Farrar covered their latest attack on tax, which is on rates in Auckland. It’s ridiculous. We actually have a great deal here and … Continue reading