Other Governance Roles
Max Johns on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Max on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Ben Kepes on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Malcolm Dick on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Lance Wiggs on Punakaiki Fund December Offer…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- RSS feeds now on Stuff
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- "Sorry No" - Kiwibank fails business basics
- Anti Free trade: BNZ and USA
- @2TAPU We should ban texting. • 4 hours ago
- A series of texts caused him to…. murder his wife. twitter.com/2TAPU/status/9… • 8 hours ago
- @richms Player 1: throw duck Player 2: duck • 18 hours ago
- @richms You bought a duck. • 18 hours ago
- @richms A: full of drugs, and the boys willl be around to pick it up shortly B: it’s a well known scam where seller… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… • 18 hours ago
- @ernestsemerda @roddrury @Xero It’s not a cloud/SaaS company. • 19 hours ago
- @Subwaynzz @skysportnz @bernardchickey Fanpass is lagged (sort of variably) versus sky. Is there a mechanism to sol… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… • 2 days ago
- @Subwaynzz @skysportnz Cc @bernardchickey not available on Fanpass • 2 days ago
- Having to watch the cricket with the volume right down as misogynist Mark Richardson is commentating. Move him on please @skysportnz • 2 days ago
- @centralityai @nicolariordan Yes - the funds (ICOS etc) you have helped companies raised • 2 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Category Archives: NZ Business
The current Super Rugby NZ team names are appalling: Crusaders: A name celebrating religion based genocide from centuries ago (Thanks to @sportsfreakconz for that definition) Chiefs: White people’s interpretation of a Māori culture across the region. Perhaps next time we could … Continue reading
John Hart has written a series of tweets about why a Blue Green coalition wold not work. It's going to be a long two weeks on Twitter if we don't put this National-Green fantasy government idea to bed. So a short thread… … Continue reading
I had idly thought that Amazon’s RFP for a second headquarters location could be answered by Auckland. Sadly, albeit unsurprisingly, the request is for a North American location. Perhaps we should still try – after all the size of the prize … Continue reading
The Taxpayers Union is a lobby group who, seemingly, would like to get rid of all tax. Insider Dave Farrar covered their latest attack on tax, which is on rates in Auckland. It’s ridiculous. We actually have a great deal here and … Continue reading
We released the Punakaiki Fund 2017 Annual Report last week. The assets have grown from $1.5 million in April 2014 to $28.4 million at the end of March 2017, with the iNAV/Share rising from $10 to $20.10 in the same period. … Continue reading
This chart from the Household Incomes Report is worth deeper inspection. Each row adds up to 100%, so, for example, 12% of people 0-17 are in the top quintile (top 20%) of households by income. I want to call … Continue reading