Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on NZ is a great place to li… Lance Wiggs on NZ is a great place to li… davidvclarke on NZ is a great place to li… Paul Hellyer (@tinsh… on NZ is a great place to li… Julian Andrews on NZ is a great place to li…
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- Air New Zealand is the best - here are some reasons
- "Sorry No" - Kiwibank fails business basics
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- About Lance
- Obvious: Induced demand means lovely new road fills up and slows everyone down. Same effect every time. stuff.co.nz/motoring/90938… • 2 hours ago
- Most popular paid-for student education websites and apps used in schools - via @linewise Schools:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… • 9 hours ago
- @simonrandall “You can’t view or download material, or visit websites that could be thought offensive, inappropriate or illegal.” “Thought”? • 1 day ago
- @KirstiGrant no level of armour can protect against the drop bears though. @KylieJaySays • 2 days ago
- @KirstiGrant it makes it easier for the snakes and spiders. • 2 days ago
- Full house for today’s panel on public broadcasting https://t.co/3S9EdUEkRR • 2 days ago
- RT @monaeltahawy: Left: Mike Pence & the boys propose removing maternity coverage in #Trumpcare. Right: #Saudi men of the Qassim Girls Cou… • 4 days ago
- 30 years ago cars looked like this: twitter.com/1NewsNZ/status… https://t.co/ecpRVOQokG • 4 days ago
- @benlilley check your spam folder - comes from formsbyair.com • 4 days ago
- When the shoe bomber guy happened the authorities didn’t ban shoes on flights. • 4 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Category Archives: NZ Business
New Zealand is proving to be a popular place to live, as witnessed by the increase in net arrivals. More people are arriving and fewer people are leaving. We have our issues, but it’s nice to reflect now and then … Continue reading
A press release from Punakaiki Fund. Punakaiki Fund Limited is raising capital through a Product Disclosure Statement (PDS). Investors may apply at Punakaikifund.co.nz/InvestNow or via Snowball Effect. PRESS RELEASE 19 December 2016 Punakaiki Fund Exceeds Expectations from 2015 Crowdfunding Offer and makes Three New Investments. … Continue reading
Punakaiki Fund Limited is raising capital through a Product Disclosure Statement (PDS). You can apply for shares Online with Punakaiki Fund, via Snowball Effect or by filling out and sending in the application form on the PDS. We have kept relatively quiet at Punakaiki Fund while everyone … Continue reading
As this post mentions Punakaiki Fund Limited it could be construed as an advertisement for our public offer for New Zealand residents. So here is the link to the Product Disclosure Statement and you can invest online at Snowball Effect or directly with us. The main … Continue reading
It’s hard to see much hope for the world now, but let’s look for some brightness in the despair of the prospect of a Trump presidency. 10: The entertainment will not stop – especially when Trump gets his Twitter account back. 9: … Continue reading
Today someone in a van full of workers threw egg at me, while I was cycling to work. He was a lousy tosser, and the egg ended up on the street. It was as I was waiting to turn right … Continue reading
It is sad to see that the administrators called into Wynyard Group today. This should never happen, especially to what was a very well funded company. The cause is made pretty clear from the revenue and expense chart below: (Source – … Continue reading