Other Governance Roles
Lance Wiggs on NZ is a great place to li… Lance Wiggs on NZ is a great place to li… davidvclarke on NZ is a great place to li… Paul Hellyer (@tinsh… on NZ is a great place to li… Julian Andrews on NZ is a great place to li…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- "Sorry No" - Kiwibank fails business basics
- RSS feeds now on Stuff
- Kiwibank's Heaps - personal banking as it should be
- BNZ doesn't get it. Time to change banks
- Getting the details right - ACC's ActiveSmart doesn't
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Potential spaces in other markets: twitter.com/AirsideInsider… • 1 hour ago
- So easy this one. @NZNationalParty can win this election by winning on meaningful climate change policy. twitter.com/farmgeek/statu… • 19 hours ago
- ‘Multiple senior staff warned Matthews about the fraud from 2013 and he did nothing until 2016.’ There is always mo… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… • 19 hours ago
- Yes @garethmorgannz is right here. You’d have to be smoking dope to support criminalisation of it. youtube.com/watch?v=auKEom… • 21 hours ago
- The people who stagecrafted the Trump visit to Saudi are sending us all a message again. twitter.com/AthertonKD/sta… • 1 day ago
- Whenever someone starts promoting Israel’s high tech sector as an exemplar - ask about the price paid. twitter.com/dskilling/stat… • 1 day ago
- These days there are safe, warm apartments for rent. Tiny but better than this. twitter.com/lancewiggs/sta… • 1 day ago
- Eerily familiar versus student days in Palmerston North in the 80s. Rent same or lower, inflation adjusted. twitter.com/superleeni/sta… • 1 day ago
- RT @DavidSlack: Today's @SundayStarTimes column. When the mind becomes the enemy of the body. stuff.co.nz/national/healt… https://t.co/gkV3Jsh… • 2 days ago
- @TroyHammo @ryanbakernz Better to hear from you, actually doing stuff, than the current douchebag commentators. i.stuff.co.nz/business/innov… • 4 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.
Category Archives: NZ Business
New Zealand is proving to be a popular place to live, as witnessed by the increase in net arrivals. More people are arriving and fewer people are leaving. We have our issues, but it’s nice to reflect now and then … Continue reading
A press release from Punakaiki Fund. Punakaiki Fund Limited is raising capital through a Product Disclosure Statement (PDS). Investors may apply at Punakaikifund.co.nz/InvestNow or via Snowball Effect. PRESS RELEASE 19 December 2016 Punakaiki Fund Exceeds Expectations from 2015 Crowdfunding Offer and makes Three New Investments. … Continue reading
Punakaiki Fund Limited is raising capital through a Product Disclosure Statement (PDS). You can apply for shares Online with Punakaiki Fund, via Snowball Effect or by filling out and sending in the application form on the PDS. We have kept relatively quiet at Punakaiki Fund while everyone … Continue reading
As this post mentions Punakaiki Fund Limited it could be construed as an advertisement for our public offer for New Zealand residents. So here is the link to the Product Disclosure Statement and you can invest online at Snowball Effect or directly with us. The main … Continue reading
It’s hard to see much hope for the world now, but let’s look for some brightness in the despair of the prospect of a Trump presidency. 10: The entertainment will not stop – especially when Trump gets his Twitter account back. 9: … Continue reading
Today someone in a van full of workers threw egg at me, while I was cycling to work. He was a lousy tosser, and the egg ended up on the street. It was as I was waiting to turn right … Continue reading
It is sad to see that the administrators called into Wynyard Group today. This should never happen, especially to what was a very well funded company. The cause is made pretty clear from the revenue and expense chart below: (Source – … Continue reading