If the 1-day live site is real then it is completely unacceptable. It may be fine to show John from Waikato, or Tim from Auckland, but I suspect there is not more than one Kanwalpreet in Upper Hutt. That person has purchased something and had that information broadcast to the world, which, and I write without even looking at it, is clearly in breach of the privacy act.
Other Governance Roles
Kainic on Learning from Theranos Sheldon Nesdale on 20 Obvious things for Auckland… Leif Green on 20 Obvious things for Auckland… Lance Wiggs on Do we live in a tax parad… Jon Pawley on Do we live in a tax parad…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Punakaiki Fund 2016 AGM and September Roadshow
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- About Lance
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- Punakaiki Fund: 2016 Annual Report
- Learning from Theranos
- Book now pay later with Qantas.com.au
- @angusblair that's bloody awesome Angus. Well done. • 2 hours ago
- Damning news about dams. Turns out hydroelectric power may cause emissions. washingtonpost.com/news/energy-en… • 2 hours ago
- @rg_jones the pedals are in the wrong places. They should both be at the top.. • 2 hours ago
- Holy slow travellers at airports during school holidays. • 2 hours ago
- RT @markcubey: The legendary Richard Hulse is "in play". Circulate widely. richard.hulse.nz/2016/09/29/i-a… • 17 hours ago
- @Subwaynzz @REasther @nzdodo @nzben yeah nah. It's all about the journey not the destination. • 17 hours ago
- RT @nzdodo: @lancewiggs @REasther @nzben I was totally clueless but got in (and eventually through) nonetheless. Much altruism involved (an… • 17 hours ago
- .@REasther @nzdodo @nzben good advice. For those watching neither of us are clueless about Ivy League universities. • 17 hours ago
- RT @REasther: @lancewiggs @nzdodo @nzben I get pretty regular questions about Ivy admissions/study -- one of my stock pieces of advice is "… • 17 hours ago
- @benkepes your local Koru lounge is a cesspool of suddenly rude people on a Thursday night when flights are delayed.. • 17 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.