If the 1-day live site is real then it is completely unacceptable. It may be fine to show John from Waikato, or Tim from Auckland, but I suspect there is not more than one Kanwalpreet in Upper Hutt. That person has purchased something and had that information broadcast to the world, which, and I write without even looking at it, is clearly in breach of the privacy act.
Other Governance Roles
Kainic on Learning from Theranos Sheldon Nesdale on 20 Obvious things for Auckland… Leif Green on 20 Obvious things for Auckland… Lance Wiggs on Do we live in a tax parad… Jon Pawley on Do we live in a tax parad…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- Between Electric bikes and motorbikes
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- FreeRice: 350m pageviews and at least $320k profit
- Vege porn - from the USA no less
- BNZ Sucks: Verified by Visa sucks
- RSS feeds now on Stuff
- Stuff - remove the TVNZ video on Bridget Saunders
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- RT @_schmoove_: @lancewiggs @stripe @syngency in the thick of it and has been a seamless experience so far • 12 hours ago
- Anyone from NZ tried @stripe’s Atlas? stripe.com/atlas • 17 hours ago
- RT @tweetsupa: This is why self-driving cars won't solve congestion in cities. https://t.co/gcGp37ma58 • 1 day ago
- @barnaclebarnes @kirsty_johnston DRONES!! • 1 day ago
- RT @kirsty_johnston: The number of people picking up missed deliveries at CourierPost on a Saturday morning would suggest a badly flawed bu… • 1 day ago
- @ChrisKeall remember this time: no fisticuffs with the opposing parents. • 1 day ago
- @roddrury @lukaszfromwelly Taggle solved (low power) this but demand is hard. • 2 days ago
- Humans wearing black at night in the rain on the Quay st bike path should not be surprised when cyclists are shocked and scared. • 2 days ago
- RT @vikram_nz: That was soooooo unexpected twitter.com/fabiochiusi/st… • 2 days ago
- @avon 30k in 9 years for my old car • 2 days ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.