Here’s the kitted out KTM adventure it is on a simple river crossing.
Other Governance Roles
Max Johns on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Max on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Ben Kepes on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Malcolm Dick on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Lance Wiggs on Punakaiki Fund December Offer…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- Bad Stuff, bad Cadbury
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Liars and Fools: Climate change deniers
- What makes for a good newsletter?
- RSS feeds now on Stuff
- About Lance
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- “the Crusaders missing most of their front rowers through recent acts of filthy cheating.” Fair and balanced stuff… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… • 3 hours ago
- @galenking Core platform is being worked on. Sounds like your plan is not enterprise though. • 13 hours ago
- Hallelujah https://t.co/freT0wi0U9 • 13 hours ago
- @galenking @WeirdlyHub Short answer is yes - longer answer is focus is on enterprise customers and bespoke builds.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… • 17 hours ago
- If you are going to write opinion articles (or comments or tweets) then you should stand behind your facts - and op… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… • 20 hours ago
- RT @techreview: Missing climate goals could cost the world $20 trillion trib.al/uSa66zx • 1 day ago
- RT @Ecofys: #CarbonPricing systems now cover 11 gigatons of carbon dioxide equivalent (GtCO2e), or about 20%f global greenhouse gas emissio… • 1 day ago
- @davemosk @Skype Skype lol. You are not using Zoom? • 1 day ago
- RT @RFStew: I believe Roger Smith was rattled by my column, hence the sledgehammer approach. He's part of a huge government department, and… • 1 day ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.