Here’s the Avon River – but sadly at this point, late in the day with the road home in sight, we had to turn back. The rover was well above the air intake for each of our bikes.
Thanks adam for walking the river – and subsequently freezing for the rest of the day.
Other Governance Roles
aireyng on A Letter to Shane Ellison… Greg Wood on A Letter to Shane Ellison… Russell on A Letter to Shane Ellison… Max Johns on Rename the NZ Super Rugby… Max on Rename the NZ Super Rugby…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- NZ's regressive tax system
- About Lance
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- A Letter to Shane Ellison - CEO of Auckland Transport
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Yahoo! Personals NZ?
- Direct Broking versus eTrade - Fees
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.