Here’s the Avon River – but sadly at this point, late in the day with the road home in sight, we had to turn back. The rover was well above the air intake for each of our bikes.
Thanks adam for walking the river – and subsequently freezing for the rest of the day.
Other Governance Roles
Jason Kemp (@dialogC… on Could Auckland attract or reta… John-Daniel Trask on Could Auckland attract or reta… MichaelRS on Stop complaining about rates i… LennyBoy on Stop complaining about rates i… Simon Lyall on Stop complaining about rates i…
- Free Rice: Addictive, but is it a scam?
- If nobody owns your mortgage note then you are in luck
- Remove yourself from love lover and crush calculator txts
- Why living in NZ sucks, and how you can profit
- Where does the NZ Government get money?
- How to have a US iTunes account on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV
- MiniMonos is closing; MinoMonsters is hiring.
- Comparing New Zealand to The United States.
- Contact Lance
- RT @andrewtychen: Coming soon to a Parliament near you, Winston's Choice: A no-win situation for New Zealand. • 10 hours ago
- @nzkoz @ChrisKeall They got govt funding for this election right? • 10 hours ago
- @lin_nah @dpfdpf Yup. But no reason for them to skew any particular way. Only new voters (younger) would skew. • 10 hours ago
- @lin_nah @dpfdpf Can triangulate from nearby last times booths. • 10 hours ago
- @lin_nah @dpfdpf Oh - Special votes are not advance votes, which are from already registered voters. Special votes… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… • 11 hours ago
- @lin_nah @dpfdpf Not unless you think there is a skew in early voters. Hard to see. • 11 hours ago
- @keeaa @FranHernaNZ @LewSOS @NZGreens Half their vote did disappear this election. You cannot own a space by going left (or right). • 11 hours ago
- @CJ_NZ @nikkikaye @NZNationalParty She gets a pass this year too due to her recovery from illness. But it would be nice to see her win. • 11 hours ago
- @nzben @NZGreens You mean Winston first? (you bite your tongue and focus on defeating the climate crisis. Personal… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… • 11 hours ago
- For many a green blue coalition may be more appealing than a red black green one. I hope @NZGreens can be pragmatic. Winston is toxic. • 11 hours ago
DisclaimerThese opinions are my own.